Good morning, kids. Start of a new week, minus an hour thanks to this daylight savings nonsense. In any case, the top stories remain the coronavirus, politics and how the former is now part of the latter in the last Leftist attempt to destroy President Trump’s bid for re-election come November. Frankly, unless and until G-d forbid corpses are piling up in the street with blood draining from their lifeless bodies, I think Trump will win a second term, and handily. Yes, I understand that the economy is swooning because of the problems caused by the outbreak yet despite the Democrat-Media Complex attempting to assign blame to Trump, like everything else over the last almost five years, I don’t see it as something that’s going to be effective. In fact, what’s going on only underscores the correctness of the President’s wanting to liberate the American economy from China and his tariff policies. As far as lifeless bodies in the street with blood draining out of every orifice, that’s part and parcel of the average day in inner city Baltimore, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and every other area controlled by Democrats. And it’s not the coronavirus; it’s sudden lead poisoning causing all the carnage.
We’ll get to all of that in due course because, despite the numbers and the reality of people contracting the virus, it’s not the Andromeda strain so let’s dive right in to the race for the Dem nomination and ultimately the White House. The big story over the weekend was the sudden replacement of Mick Mulvaney as chief of staff with Mark Meadows. The North Carolina congressman, who announced his retirement in December has been a staunch Trump booster as well as performed spectacularly during the Schiff show impeachment kangaroo court. As for Mulvaney, he was a bit gaffe-prone this past year and so as we head in to the home stretch to November, putting in someone who can handle the media and has Trump’s back is a solid move.
As far as the Democrats are concerned, the polarization between the Trotskyites and the Maoists continues apace. Kamala Harris, who ripped Biden over his longstanding camaraderie with Democrat segregationists and other race issues like busing, suddenly has total amnesia and has come out to endorse him. I assume she’s auditioning for the veep slot. On that note, Aimless Klobuchar had a bit of a Freudian slip and alluded to the fact that she might be being sniffed out as a running mate.Meanwhile, racialist demagogue Jesse Jackson has come out in favor of Bernie Sanders. Go figure. Elsewhere, an essay warning that Biden is not going to be the patsy/pushover that he appears to be, yet the DNC is changing debate formats to both protect him as well as screw over Tulsi Gabbard. On on a stage sandwiched (no, not a Kennedy/Dodd special) between those two old geezers and no one else, she’d doubtless look and sound reasonable, rational, and someone who in theory could attract voters. And yet, we have Elizabeth “Fauxca-Has-Been” Warren and other Democrats bitching about misogyny being the reason for the latter’s failed candidacy. As Daniel Greenfield notes, Warren only got the support of one in four women, so go square that circle. I guess Gabbard’s blood feud with Hillary put the kibosh on her chances. Oh well.
Elsewhere, Bernie Sanders, the man of the proletariat is being funded by anything but, some of Little Big Gulp Mike Bloomberg’s ex-staffers were cashing his paychecks while sabotaging the campaign for Bernie, forget the comparisons between Trump and Bernie; the latter is not a populist, this Red-for-Ed commie front group is sliming Trump ahead of tomorrow’s Michigan primary, Jackie Speier (D)-Jonestown, is all concerned about Trump’s rally-goers getting coronavirus and depressing the Democrats with their size but mostly the latter, the President will be skipping Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s St. Patrick’s Day luncheon of corned beef and bile, that NC citizen who went on a pro-2A rant has won his primary race, can Trump turn California a bit more purple this time around, Rabbi Fischer on the Dems virtue signaling yielding two grumpy old white men, prospects for Andrew “Out-the-Ying” Yang winning Gracie Mansion, from City Journal “facing a difficult future, Pennsylvania’s Trump-supporting mining communities are defiant and resilient,” and if you needed any proof about what coronavirus is really all about, Rahm Emanuel confirms it.
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- Trump Appoints Mark Meadows as New White House Chief of Staff
- Kamala-Toe Harris Endorses Joe Biden; Once Attacked Him for Stances on Racial Issues
- What I Saw at Biden’s Kansas City Rally
- Joe Biden: Bewitched, Bothered, and Befuddled
- Jesse Jackson Endorses Bernie Sanders for President
- DNC Changes Debate Format; Bernie Staffer Says They’re Protecting Biden
- Bernie’s Revolution Funded by Techies, Hipsters, and Champagne Socialists
- Staffers Brag About Working for Bernie on Bloomberg’s Dime
- Does Aimless Klobuchar Know Something About Joe Biden’s Plans That We Don’t?
- Despite What You’ve Heard, Trump and Bernie Aren’t Two Radical, Populist Peas in a Pod
- Greenfield: Elizabeth Wan Lost Because Women are Sexist
- Michigan Teachers Union Revs Up #RedforEd Attacks on President Trump Ahead of Primary
- Jackie Speier: Trump Putting “His Most Ardent Supporters at Risk” By Not Canceling Rallies (that’s not what you said about Rev. Jim Jones and his supporters… – jjs)
- President Trump Will Skip Malig-Nancy Pelosi-Hosted St. Patrick’s Day Luncheon
- NC Citizen Who Schooled City Council Gun Controllers Wins Lt. Gov. Primary
- How Purple Can Trump make the Golden State This November?
- Rabbi Fischer: Democrats’ Endless Virtue-Signaling Over Diversity Now Transitions to White Grumpy Old Men
- Can Andrew “Out-the-Ying” Yang Really Become Mayor of Gotham?
- Appointment in Schuylkill
- Rahm Emanuel Says Coronavirus Could be “Devastating” for Trump’s Re-Election (and there it is, folks – jjs)
CORONAVIRUS, FICTIONS AND FACTS
Okay, to the Too Wong Flu where Italy is getting set to zip up the boot, Roger Kimball asks “are we witnessing the beginning of a new plague? Will we, in years to come, need our Daniel Defoe to provide a chronicle of a deadly scourge?” Also, the image of a 36-year-old Nebraska woman sealed up in a biocontaiment suit sure is creepy (as intended by the media) but sooner than we think the virus is going to peter out, Claudia Rossett reports on the bureaucratic incompetence at the CDC, after ripping Trump for wanting people not to panic, suddenly the media is silent on the numbers that bear him out, Katie Hopkins rips the head of the WHO for his moronic pronouncement, Stephanie Ruhle at MSNBC freaks out when Elon Musk speaks the truth.
- Coronavirus Codswallop — By the Numbers
- Italy Moving to Chinese-Style Quarantine of Over 25% of Its Population
- Kimball: The Finger of Trump on a New Plague
- American Coronavirus Patient, 36-Year-Old Nebraska Woman, Rushed to Biocontainment in Critical Condition
- Coronavirus Going to Hit its Peak and Start Falling Sooner Than You Think
- Why Is the CDC Lowballing Numbers for the Coronavirus?
- Liberals Mocked President Trump for Saying Coronavirus Mortality Rate Was Lower Than Initially Reported; Now Health Officials Confirm He Was Right
- Hopkins: The Stigma of Coronavirus?
- MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle Pushes Back After Elon Musk Calls Coronavirus Panic “Dumb”
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION, SHAMPEACHMENT
Time to give Christopher Steele the Paul Manafort treatment, Hillary not sorry for her criminal behavior that James Comey cleared her of, and yes, kill FISA.
- Christopher Steele Refuses to Cooperate With US Prosecutor Looking Into Origins of Trump-Russia Probe (throw him in prison – jjs)
- Not Sorry: Hillary Retracts Apology For Hiding Secret E-Mail Server
- There Are No Checks and Balances: FISA Must Be Scrapped
JOE BRIBEM, HUNTER BRIBEM UKRAINE, CHI-COM, OTHER SCANDALS
Rightfully ticked at the media’s attempt to equivocate Donald Trump Jr.’s above board business dealings with Hunter Biden’s fraud and criminality, the former has challenged the latter to a debate, and now with father hair-sniffer-girl-groper the sudden great white hope of the Dems the media is in a total prevent defense, and yet a firm linked to sonny boy lobbied for a Ukie group that was smearing an anti-corruption organization. The Dems are going to live to regret choosing Biden. It will be interesting to see if Bernie and company don’t start attacking Biden and son. Even more revealing if they don’t. But you can bet your bottom dollar Trump will be, all the way to November.
- Donald Trump Jr. Challenges Hunter Biden to a Debate
- Media Suddenly Interested in Running Interference for Hunter Biden Again
- Firm Linked to Hunter Biden and Burisma Lobbied for Ukrainian Group Accused of Smearing Anti-Corruption Organization
CIVIL WAR 2.0
For the unspeakable crime against humanity of being effective during the shampeachment fiasco, Elise Stefanik gets a nasty and creepy note left on her car. And speaking of nasty and creepy, Howard Dean essentially approves of Stefanik being abused. Also, Schumer’s threats against Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh should not be taken lightly, Mollie Hemingway furious that the victims are getting blamed, and finally a look at this National Lawyers Guild, the mouthpiece behind the Antifa terror squads. Lynne Stewart all over again, IMHO.
- Report: Elise Stefanik Goes Shopping, Comes Back to Nasty Note on Her Car
- Howard Dean to Elise Stefanik About Abusive Note Left on Her Car: “As Ye Sow, So Shall Ye Reap”
- Schemer’s Threats to Justices Not Just Idle Talk
- Hemingway: Stop Blaming Kavanaugh For Schemer’s SCOTUS Threats
- Antifa’s Most Important Enabler: Its Legal Arm (Lynne Stewart them out of business – jjs)
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
Looks like confirmed Jew-hater Valerie Plame’s race for a congressional seat is dead in the water.
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
Former DHS Inspector General Charles Edwards and his former aide Murali Yamazula Venkata were indicted Friday on charges of stealing government property to defraud the US government. Barack Obama was unavailable for comment. Also, Bernie big-wig is a psycho, just like his boss and colleagues, the voter fraud in Minnesota is completely legal, and a Day-Ending-in-Y item involving Schumer super-PAC.
- Obama’s Homeland Security IG Indicted on Fraud, Theft Charges
- Bernie’s Newest Campaign Adviser Wants to Abolish Prisons, Appeared to Float 9/11 Conspiracy Theory
- Democrat Voter Fraud in Minnesota
- Iowa Dem, Schumer’s Super PAC Hit With Illegal Coordination Complaint (ho-hum, slap on wrist – jjs)
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Boulder, CO suddenly wants the criminal illegal alien it released back in custody, US military sends crisis response team to the border as the DoJ wants SCOTUS to protect remain-in-Mexico policy, did the Egyptian immigrant in Virginia do what Governor Coonman did and make his victims comfortable first, and California may be shutting down Chinese birth tourism hotel. You can check out any time you like, but you get eggroll. Literally.
- Boulder, CO Sanctuary Authorities Asking Public for Help After Releasing Illegal Alien Charged With Child Sexual Assault
- US Military Dispatches Crisis Response Units To Mexican Border
- DoJ Warns of Border Rush as It Asks Supreme Court to Protect Asylum Policy
- Immigrant from Egypt Accused of Double Murder in Virginia (did he make them comfortable first? – jjs)
- “Birth Tourism” Hotel for Chinese May Be Shut Down by California Officials
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Twitter censors real reporting on YouTube socialism fraudster, Fredo Cuomo praises Stewart Smalley, Trump DoJ defending religious liberty in Indiana Catholic schools case, the roots of “talking points,” another gaming magazine faces cancel culture wrath, on government tracking your every move, and a related item about the uncontrolled power of Google and YouTube.
- Report: NY Post Reporter Locked Out of Twitter for Exposing Socialist You Tuber Carlos Maza as Coming From Elite Wealth
- Fredo Cuomo Praises Serial Groper Al Franken: “Your Voice Is Needed”
- Religious Liberty: Trump DoJ Defends Catholic School in State Court
- Talking Points and the Legacy Media’s Partisan Agenda
- Quantic Dream Faces the Reality of Cancel Culture
- Should Government Be Able to Track Your Every Move Outside Your House for the Rest of Your Life?
- Google and YouTube are State Actors
New Jersey man arrested and harassed, and now is the time for most of Virginia to secede from the counties surrounding DC.
- New Jersey Man Arrested For Carrying His Licensed Handgun and Legal Ammunition
- Virginia to Force Anyone Who Buys Any Firearm to Undergo Background Check (West Virginia should pass law allowing Virginians to purchase no questions asked – jjs)
Sanders goes all in for baby-killing, “when politicians like Chuck Schumer descend so low as to issue veiled threats of violence against sitting U.S. Supreme Court justices, it’s time for everyone to speak out, not just pro-life advocates,” and Margot Cleveland on the abortion mills not caring a whit about safety standards when baby-killing.
- As Supreme Court Ponders Louisiana Abortion Case, Sanders Promises to Ban State Regulation of Abortion
- The Humanity of a Fetus and the Inhumanity of Our Abortion Politics
- Cleveland: Abortion Industry to Supreme Court: Women Don’t Need Safety Standards When Their Wombs Are Being Scraped Out
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Greek troops open fire on refugees even as Angela Merkel calls for more suicide by mass migration, brother of KSA King MbS arrested in coup plot, coronavirus as pretext for Chi-Com dissident suppression and Sec State Mike Pompeo rips UN for Israel bashing.
- Greek Troops Open Fire on Refugees While Vigilantes Attack Aid Workers and the Media
- Merkwurdige-Merkel’s Left-Wing Coalition Partner Calls for “Pact for Humanity” as Migrants Amass at EU Borders
- Saying No to the Invasion of Europe
- Saudi King’s Brother, Two Others Arrested in Coup Plot
- The Coronavirus Outbreak Has Given Beijing a New Tool to Suppress Dissent
- Sec State Pompeo Confronts UN Sec General Guterres on UN Blacklist
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Pompeo slams war crimes investigations of US soldiers as a sham, and someone who wants the Patriot Act renewed. Here comes the torrent of comments…
- Pompeo Vows No “War Crimes” Investigation of US in Afghanistan; Slams “Renegade, Unlawful, So-Called Court”
- Renew the Patriot Act or Risk Another 9/11 (oh boy… – jjs)
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
This CFPB politburo needs to be eradicated, Virginia fancies itself California on the Potomac, Joe Biden’s $4 trillion tax increase, and Victor Davis Hanson with another autopsy of California.
- Liberal Nonprofit Recruits CFPB Official Who Gave It Special Access
- Virginia Dems to Raise Gas Tax by 10 Cents a Gallon
- Analysis: Joe Biden Would Raise Taxes by $4 Trillion, Nearly 3 Times More Than Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Plan
- V.D. Hanson: California Is a Cruel Medieval State
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
It’s a mixed bag with the economy. Job numbers are once again fantastic but the reaction to the coronavirus is making markets and some businesses swoon. As CBD reported yesterday, oil stocks plunging is actually a good thing for business. Also, along with an analysis of the virus and the economy, Nicole Gelinas warns that we can no longer “stimulate” the economy to absorb the blow, and finally, “increasingly, the intra-party debate on the Right is about who has the power to determine how we live. Individuals and families? Or corporate political interests masquerading as a free market?”
- Near Record Employment: 159,759,000 Working in USA
- Airlines Flying Empty “Ghost” Flights During Coronavirus Outbreak to Avoid Losing Flight Spots
- Market Mayhem: Oil Crashes, US Stock Futures Tank, Bond Yields Plummet, and Trading Curbs Kick In
- The Virus and the Economy
- Why the US Economy is Now Near-Impossible to Stimulate
- Capitalism, Corporatism, and the Free Market
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
DeBolshevik and the media can’t spin this, try as they might.
The second link offers the solution to the first.
- As Top Historians Ring Alarm Bells About NY Times’ 1619 Project, Defiant Public Schools Refuse to Answer Questions
- Here’s Why Now Is the Perfect Time to Cut Education Spending
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
About those rising tides that were supposed to swamp everything, and WTF is the GOP-led Senate thinking?!
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Our intrepid science reporter with another fascinating report on our Martian rovers. No, not Marvin’s K-9…
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Biden the flip-flopper.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
After two good reviews last Friday, Ben Affleck’s flick flops, Christian Toto on Tom Arnold’s filthy sewer, and bemoaning the decline. I think we hit bottom years ago and are just bouncing on the bottom.
- Box Office: Disney’s Onward #1 with $40 Million, Ben Affleck’s The Way BackBombs
- Toto: Tom Arnrold Attacks Melania Trump in Grossest Way Possible
- America’s Declining Sexual Morality
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.