Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and I’ve become almost numb to the madness brought about by the Chinese Communist Lung March Yellow Peril. That said, while I am heartened by some of the news coming from the President and his team, or at least desperate to be heartened by even some glimmer of hope, it’s difficult to not be alarmed by the potential consequences to me personally and the life of the nation. Whether or not this disease, which originated in and spread out from China, has the potential or will wipe out vast swathes of the populace (and as each day passes I doubt that more and more) the eagerness of the media to intentionally frighten the public is beyond irresponsible or criminal; it’s monstrously evil. The most egregious so far have been the editorial board of the New York Times and Little Big Gulp Bloomberg and his media empire. I think it’s more than just Trump-hatred and America-hatred. I think they are both paid operatives and agents in service to spread propaganda and disinformation and sow unrest. The fact that they, and most of the rest of the media, are parroting almost word for word and almost in real time the abject lies coming out of Beijing and the Central Committee makes them literally treasonous.
Even before this outbreak, it’s an undeniable, well-established fact that China seeks absolute global domination within the next 30 years. The election of Donald Trump and the MAGA agenda’s central pillar of anti-globalist pro-American trade policy, coupled with Chinese economic stagnation, a flat-lining birthrate and serious internal unrest exemplified by the Hong Kong protests threatened their hegemonic goal. But with the unleashing of Sino Sinus Syphillis, the Chi-Coms may have gotten some breathing space (no pun), but America and the world are now taking a long, hard look at their relationships with China, and collectively saying “Sum-Ting-Wong,” followed in short order by “Ho-Lee-Fook.”
And that is why you are seeing the Chinese along with their ventriloquist dummies in the American media and elsewhere desperately trying to place the blame elsewhere, even to the point of blaming – who and what else? – Trump and America, while casting themselves as paragons of virtue and victims of racist xenophobia. Now you understand why Trump makes a very big deal of saying “Chinese virus.” If the Chi-Coms succeed, the world will be once again lulled to sleep before being My Pillowed in the opium den of history.
If on the other hand, as I hope and pray we do, repatriate with all speed our manufacturing and distribution capability that was shipped over there courtesy of greedy corporatists, onerous DC bureaucracy and insane trade unionism, the rest of the world will no doubt follow the lead shortly thereafter. And China will collapse in on itself faster than a chain-smoking asbestos miner’s lungs after a hot bowl of fledermaussuppe.
It’s at this point that I reluctantly draw your attention to a link that a commenter posted yesterday evening. It’s from a site called GreatGameIndia, and although I am unfamiliar with it, and really can’t attest to their veracity and track record, given what we know about China as outlined above, the article is both extremely plausible and terrifying in its conclusions.
…The ruling Chinese Communist Party considers biological weapons to be the most important weapons for accomplishing their goal of “cleaning up America.” [Chinese Defense Minister Gen. Chi Haotian] credits Deng Xiaoping with putting biological weapons ahead of all other weapon systems in the Chinese arsenal: “When Comrade Xiaoping was still with us, the Party Central Committee had the perspicacity to make the right decision not to develop aircraft carrier groups and focus instead on developing lethal weapons that can eliminate mass populations of the enemy country.”
It may seem difficult to believe, but Gen. Chi considered himself to be a “humanitarian” communist, and therefore admitted to mixed personal feelings on this matter: “I sometimes think how cruel it is for China and the United States to be enemies.” After all, he noted, the United States helped China in World War II. Chinese people remember that the United States opposed Japanese imperialism. But none of that matters now.
“In the long run,” said Gen. Chi, “the relationship of China and the United States is one of a life-and-death struggle.” This tragic situation must be accepted. According to Gen. Chi, “We must not forget that the history of our civilization repeatedly has taught us that one mountain does not allow two tigers to live together.”
According to Gen. Chi, China’s overpopulation problem and environmental degradation will eventually result in social collapse and civil war. General Chi estimated that “more than 800 million” Chinese would die in such a collapse. Therefore, the Chinese Communist Party has no policy alternative. Either the United States is “cleaned up” by biological attacks, or China suffers national catastrophe…
I don’t know how you say lebensraum in Mandarin but when you read this General’s comments, it’s chilling in its mirroring of the through-line of Mein Kampf. It’s nice that he has regrets about wiping out our population, kind of like some of the more humanitarian attendees of the Wansee Conference who debated the most humanitarian way to liquidate the world’s Jews, but I digress. Let me be clear; I am not stating that this pandemic was an intentional act of biological warfare. But given the fact that the disgusting Wuhan “wet market” where this supposedly came from is literally next door to a level 4 bio-weapons research lab, that sets off some serious alarm bells.
Oddly enough, I agree with the good general vis a vis his two tiger one mountain analogy. Except the difference is I do not seek the annihilation of over a billion people. Despite being “1619 Project-ed” to death, America believes in peaceful coexistence. But that is anathema to communism and the PRC, much like it is with Islam, and so because they unleashed this virus – intentionally or not – on the civilized world, we are now forced to confront reality and make some very painful choices.
And one way or another, one of those two tigers is going to have to get skinned.
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS, FICTIONS AND FACTS
I’m heartbroken about Italy, some interesting facts about their circumstances, in-depth analysis of the disease and the numbers which just don’t add up to the hyped panic, Bayer offers relief, some good news about yesterday’s events, tracking the death toll here, Gavin Newsom locks down California, the Chi-Coms are pure evil, Cuck Schemer opens his cake-hole but his words ring hollow given the fact that even Bro-Fo Omar is praising Trump, still the DNC will persist, Betsy McCaughey rips NY State’s incompetence and dithering, Julie Kelly on this flattening the curve thing, and more from New York with life in lockdown in New Rochelle while full-time Hamptons residents rip the heartless uncaring wealthy from Gotham for their hideous behavior.
- Chinese Coronavirus: Italy Death Toll Surpasses China’s Official Count
- 5 Things to Know About Italy and the Chinese Coronavirus
- Super Flu or a Mild Cold?
- Bayer Donates 3 Million Chloroquine Tablets in Fight Against Chinese Coronavirus
- Yesterday, Chinese Coronavirus-Related Events Moved with Startling Rapidity (it’s actually good news – jjs)
- Interactive Map Shows How Many Have Died From Chinese Coronavirus In Each US State
- Newsom Issues “Stay at Home” Order for California
- Study Reveals How Deadly China’s Chinese Coronavirus Cover-Up Was
- Bro-Fo Omar/Nur the Latest Trump Opponent to Praise His Leadership in Chinese Coronavirus Crisis
- Cuck Schemer: “This Administration Took Far Too Long to Wake Up to This Global Crisis” (Even Bro-Fo sez STFU – jjs)
- McCaughey: We Didn’t Have to Have Ventilator Shortages; Leaders Chose Not to Prep for Pandemic (NY State’s Democrat-controlled malfeasance – jjs)
- Dem Super Pacs Gear Up to Spend Millions on Ad Campaign Blaming Trump for Chinese Coronavirus
- Kelly: Dangerous Curves
- “We Should Blow Up the Bridges”: Chinese Coronavirus Leads to Class Warfare in the Hamptons
- What It’s Like to Have the National Guard Shutting Down Your Town Over Wuhan Flu (why are you not openly defying them? – jjs)
ECONOMIC IMPACT OF THE LUNG MARCH
More “stimulus” on the way, the dichotomy of same and the identity of the GOP, is this trip really necessary, Bank of America suspends mortgage payments of borrowers, two essays including the always readable Amity Shlaes on coming out of this economic collapse, states are making things worse by making things hard for truckers, Elon Musk insists his company is vital and must remain open, Walmart on a hiring spree, Texas’ Gov. Abbott allows to-go booze and Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s dentures clatter out drivel.
- Senate Republicans Moving Quickly to Finalize “Stage 3” Economic Rescue
- Cash-for-Chinese Coronavirus Reveals a Philosophical Divide in the GOP
- Chinese COVID-19 Is Different From Mortgage Meltdown, But Tea Party is Watching Trump $1 Trillion Stimulus
- Will the Costs of a Great Depression Outweigh the Risks of Chinese Coronavirus?
- Bank of America Goes First, Will Allow Borrowers to Pause Mortgage Payments and Other Loans Until Later
- Flattening the Curve of a Recession
- Shlaes: A Proven Economic Path to Recovery
- Urgent: States Making Life Impossibly Hard for Truckers, Who Can’t Find Food and Bathrooms
- Elon Musk is a Danger to the Public
- Walmart to Go on Massive Hiring Spree, Give Special Bonus to Hourly Workers During Chinese Coronavirus Outbreak
- TX Gov. Abbott Letting Restaurants Deliver Alcohol with Food Orders to Boost Sales Amid Chinese Coronavirus Social Distancing
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi Calls for “An Economy That Puts Families First” (free market, limited government and non-baby-killing? – jjs)
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
That champion of the “moderates” Tulsi Coffeecake quits and endorses “moderate” Biden, Too Wong Flu puts the bite on Biden coffers, cancelling the election? Daniel Greenfield looks at California today through the lens of Bernie, will the Never-Trumpers be a factor in rallying around Biden?, I’ll say it here: Richard Burr and Kelly Loefler are crooks, and the last in a nine-part series about how Donald Trump is one of our greatest presidents ever.
- Tulsi Coffeecake Suspends Presidential Campaign, Endorses Biden
- Wuhan Coronavirus Victim: Joe Biden Fundraising
- Biden’s Unpresidential Coronavirus Rhetoric
- Canceled Election? Six Critical Chinese Coronavirus Questions Answered
- Greenfield: Chinese Coronavirus Communism Comes to California
- Me-Too Republicans for Biden, the Boneless Wonder
- Is It Coincidence That Two Senators Dumped Stocks Before the Market Dropped?
- Donald Trump: A War Hero (last of 9 parts in a series [links in the article] – jjs)
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM
As if they CAIR…
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
Margot Cleveland correct as usual, Dems still pimping open borders, Lindsay Graham denies he’s sneaking in EB-5 green cards into virus relief, but the DHS are a bunch of traitors.
- Cleveland: Neither Biden Nor Sanders Would Have Saved American Lives with Travel Bans Like Trump Did
- Shame: : Democrats Opposed Travel Bans Now Being Implemented Worldwide to Slow Chinese Coronavirus
- Lindsey Graham: “Absolutely” No EB-5 Green Card Expansion in Coronavirus Bill
- DHS to Accelerate Award of H-1B Visas Amid Disease Shutdown
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Several outstanding essays on the Fourth Estate being the Fifth Column. When even an Obama bureaucrat can’t stand to hear Katy Tur… And lastly, CNN downplayed and shielded Obama when thousands died from Swine Flu, but are aiding and abetting the destruction of our economy with this probable nothing-burger of a virus.
- President Trump: American “Corrupt Media” Siding with China
- Trump on Wuhan Virus Preparation: Only Thing We Weren’t Prepared For Was the Media
- Former Obama FEMA Chief Rips Out Earpiece, Walks Off MSNBC: Not Listening to “Bullshit”
- Lord: The Liberal Media’s Credibility Crashes
- The Media Are Embarrassing Themselves Over Trump’s Use of “Chinese Virus”
- Gorka: After the Chinese Coronavirus, the Media are Exposed
- CNN Downplayed Swine Flu Under Obama, Went Gonzo on Wuhan Flu Under Trump
DC gun dealer suspends sales/transfers, claims it’s not because of the Too Wong Flu despite record gun sales across the country.
Two on Dan Lipinski getting aborted and the extinction of pro-life Democrats.
- The Democrats Go Full Anti-Life
- Google Employee Who Allegedly Assaulted Pro-Life Activist Countersues Him For $5 Million
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
The usual gang of traitors, flunkies and stooges attempt to rescue Iran when the virus has the mullahs on life support, literally and figuratively, US puts the screws to Chi-Coms over Iran oil dealings, China must have its bound feet held to the fire, State Department not allowing the Chi-Com propaganda to stick, Richard Fernandez on the showdown between us and the Chinese, Conrad Black on Israel in the wake of Bibi and Benny Gantz, and Justin Trudeau is truly horrid.
- Ayatollah’s American Allies Seize on Pandemic in Fresh Push for Sanctions Relief
- US Sanctions Chinese Companies Over Oil Trade With Iran
- Time to Hold China Accountable for Unleashing Hell on the World
- “Do the Math”: State Dept. Official Challenges Chinese Narrative on Outbreak
- World War V: The Chinese Coronavirus Is a Battle Between Freedom and Skynet
- Black: Securing the Peace in Israel
- Justin Trudeau’s Canada Is Obama’s Dream for America
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Linked in the opening monologue.
- Chinese Coronavirus: China’s Secret Plan To Weaponize Viruses (I cannot vouch for this source, but the article is certainly highly plausible – jjs)
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Begin the repatriation of our entire manufacturing sector now, Nikki Haley ankles Boeing board protesting bailout request, in praise of PDT and his moves with our oil reserves, and grocery store shelves are empty but it’s the free market that fills them up again.
- Tom Cotton Debuts Plan to Take Pharma Production Back From China (how about steel, textiles and electronics too? – jjs)
- Nikki Haley Resigns from Boeing Board in Protest of $60 Billion Bailout Request
- Getting Smart With the Strategic Petroleum Reserve
- Thanks to Capitalism, Grocery Shelves Keep Getting Restocked During Emergencies
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Madness in the Golden State.
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM
More Golden State madness on water restrictions with an eye-opening look at the numbers.
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Our intrepid science reporter who is on the scene once more, virtually.
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Good for Idaho.
- Defying Past Federal Court Ruling, Idaho Lawmakers Send Bill Banning Transgender Birth Certificate Changes to Governor
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
A look at the relationship between Thomas Wilmer Dewing and Stanford White, Christian Toto rips HBO fake news agitprop doc, and two essays including Daniel Greenfield on the continued assault at the pillars of our nation and cuture.
- How a Great American Artist and Architect Complemented Each Other
- Toto: HBO’s After Truth Perfectly Captures Why Journalism is Dying
- “American Exceptionalism” Under Attack
- Greenfield: The Zombie Apocalypse of Leftist Institutions
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.