Good morning, kids. Monday, and another grim milestone of yet another day and week of America held hostage. Whether you are of the belief as I am that the unprecedented locking down of the citizenry and concomitant strangulation of the entire economy was a wild overreaction or not, there is growing discontent among said citizenry and calls for a lifting of the siege. Despite the lack of reliable information and massive disinformation coming from the source of the Peking Pulmonary Pox, and the ginning up of fear by the Democrat-Media Complex to keep people cowering in their homes, the numbers just don’t add up to the Andromeda Strain Black Death this is being sold as.
From the original computer model estimates that are revised downward by orders of magnitude on a daily basis, to healthcare workers and hospitals sitting around idle waiting for waves of mass casualties that have yet to materialize to the juicing of the stats by politicians and the pseudo-scientists in service to them to list death with Chinese Coronavirus as death from Chinese Coronavirus, this entire thing stinks on ice. And people know it. This is why you are seeing the protesters who defy the loathsome dictatorial pronouncements of scum like Gretchen Whitmer being smeared by the Democrat-Media Complex. President Trump has nothing but praise for people who, rather than helplessly watch as their lives and futures are destroyed, rise up in protest. Like the President himself, most folks went along with the initial closures and restrictions. But when Democrat governors and mayors suspend religious freedom, prohibit the sale of things like hardware and seeds and arrest people for surfing or fishing hundreds of yards from anyone, while at the same time insisting that abortion clinics, lottery and cigarettes are necessary, as well as emptying the jails, then the collective BS Detector of the citizenry just pinned into the red zone.
I find it funny, as in nauseating in the extreme that Jay Inslee, the dolt crackpot governor of Washington State who calls Trump’s support for the protests as inciting “insubordination” and “illegal activity” when he and his cohorts had nothing but praise for waves of Central American border jumpers along with the Antifa terrorist thugs and BLM rioters. No, those were shining examples of the First Amendment by stellar examples of humanity. As for what they regard as the masses of untermenschen inhabiting a vast wasteland between the Acela Corridor and Napa Valley, they have nothing but rabid contempt and hatred. Then again, the People’s Republic of New Jersey is itself experiencing uppity behavior in the suburban NYC community of Elizabeth, where a woman has been charged with plotting to violate Phil Murphy’s stay-at-home order. Yeah, that’s Nuremberg-level criminality. No, not the woman and the post-war trials but Murphy and the pre-war rallies. Here’s the kicker; Jersey, along with about 20 other states, are actually deploying surveillance drones made in Communist China (by slave labor, no doubt) to enforce the mass imprisonments. Of course, Bill De Bolshevik likes doing things the old fashioned Stasi way by encouraging New Yorkers to snitch on any miscreant who dares defy the social distancing edict.
…This pandemic has laid bare the intentions of our self-appointed betters in Washington, the media, and beyond. They have shown no desire for national unity, pushing policies to empower only themselves. They manipulate people’s worst fears, knowing that’s the surest way to get them to lay down their liberties.
We should be able to see a God-complex at work in all this control-freak behavior, and we should not fear calling out that behavior for what it is. If this seems over-the-top to American readers, that’s because we aren’t used to living under totalitarian rule.
Consider that the 1.4 billion people of communist China are at the mercy of this mindset every day, an atheistic mentality hostile to religion and intent on destroying churches and any assembly that does not put the state first. People intent on playing god do not want to compete with the one living God as they try to control the lives of others.
That mindset brought on the miseries of human history. Our founders recognized it because they saw that failing in human nature, and therefore in themselves. There was a time when Americans were taught that the central purpose of the Constitution was to keep that impulse in check so we could have individual liberties. When we refuse to see the urge in ourselves, we are far less able to keep it in check.
We should call out this mindset wherever we see it, and that means questioning the motives of anyone who continuously pushes for policies that undermine individual liberties and build a mass state with a tiny elite controlling us all. No more should Americans simply attribute the totalitarian impulse to good intentions gone astray – certainly not while our economy is on its knees and the nation has undergone the trauma of the media’s fear-mongering. The stakes are just too high.
This situation is intolerable. It cannot go on. It must not go on. It’s getting to the point where it must not be allowed to go on. Infer from that what you will. That said, my fear is that we have crossed a Rubicon, insofar as the Left now sees how easy it is to grab total control. Had any other Republican from the 2016 field been President, I think this would have been lights out for America. That said, Trump will not be President forever, despite the Left’s insane fever dreams to the contrary. This situation, though it may not seem so right now, still is only temporary and we’ll come out of it. But long term, unless the Democrat-Media Complex, the unelected, unaccountable Deep State bureaucracy and the brainwashing mills of academia are somehow brought to heel, we are not going to be voting our way out of the inevitable showdown.
That said, maybe there is some hope that those who are either completely blinkered or kneejerk Democrat-Leftist have had their eyes opened with this. Anecdotally, my aunt, who in her professional life was a biochemist at Mt. Sinai Hospital, who loves Trump and hates the Left, still had trepidations about the danger of Chinese Lung AIDS. Perhaps it’s because she’s pushing 90 and even getting a bad cold would be a danger to her health. But she’s a highly intelligent person of science. So my conversation with her yesterday did not fill me with strength and confidence, despite my efforts to lay out the mountain of evidence that this whole thing is most like a gigantic psychological warfare operation.
I hope that the incident in bluer-than-blue state New Jersey is the bellwether and not my aunt.
STRUGGLE FOR LOCKDOWN LIBERATION
- Trump: Lockdown Protesters “Great People” Who “Want Their Jobs Back”
- Inslee Accuses President of Urging “Insubordination” and “Illegal Activity” by Supporting Protesters (border jumpers? BLM? Antifa? Something? – jjs)
- America’s Huddled Masses Yearn to Breathe Free
- Trump: What’s Up, Doc?
- Kimball: A Deadly if Dutiful Deference
- Americans Protest Progressives’ Abuse of Chinese Coronavirus Emergency Powers
- “Fire Fauci!”: Anti-Lockdown Protesters Erupt at Texas State Capital
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi Wants You to Sit Down, Shut Up, and Obey Government Chinese Coronavirus Decrees
- Michigan Gruppenfuhrer Whitmer: I Don’t Regret State Lockdown Policy Despite Protests
- Whitmer to Michigan: Stay Home and Shut Up
- New Jersey Woman Charged With Plotting to Violate Governor’s Stay-at-Home Order
- New Mexico GOP Chair: Democrats Call Reopening Small Business a “Death Cult”
- Nipsy Cuomo Dismisses Chinese COVID-19 “Scam” Claim: “Facts Are Facts, Opinions Are Opinions”
- NY Assemblyman Sounds Off on Nipsy Cuomo Over Extended Closures
- “Enforcement Will Come”: De Bolshevik Encourages New Yorkers to Snitch on Each Other For Not Social Distancing
- “The President Gets An F”: Malig-Nancy Pelosi Criticizes Trump On Distributing National Testing, Backs Comments Where She Called Him a “Poor Leader”
- China’s Lies Don’t Excuse Our Shortsightedness in Response to Chinese COVID-19
- Elizabeth, NJ Deploying Chinese Firm’s Drones to Police Americans Who Are Not Social Distancing
- “This is Crazy!”: Chinese-Made Drones Monitoring Streets in 20 States to Enforce Social Distancing; US Officials Concerned About Spying
- More Speech, Not Less
- Pandemic Panic Has Magnified the Worst Impulses of the Power-Hungry Elite
- Cooperation vs. Coercion: The Coming Cultural Conflict
- V.D. Hanson: Suppression of Expression Obscures the Truth About the Chinese Virus
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS, FICTIONS AND FACTS
The bulk of the links underscore the fact that this pandemic is not the extinction-level event that it’s being made out as.
- Chinese Coronavirus Antibody Testing Study Suggests Coronavirus Fatality Rate Could Be Less Than Seasonal Flu
- What Happens When the Chinese Coronavirus Models are Wrong?
- Here’s How Much Downstate New York Is Skewing the United States’ Chinese Coronavirus Numbers
- After Repeated Failures, It’s Time To Permanently Dump Epidemic Models
- Bombshell Study Finds Most Outbreaks in China Were From Family Indoors and… Mass Transit
- Cities and Pandemics Have a Long History
- 10 Deadliest Pandemics in History Were Much Worse Than Chinese Coronavirus So Far
- Social Distancing Hindering “Herd Immunity” That Would Cause Chinese Coronavirus to Die Out, Health Expert Tells Great One Levin
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi: My Chinatown Visit Didn’t Downplay Chinese Coronavirus, It Helped Prevent It
- What I Learned From Nursing My Husband Through Chinese COVID-19
- Will the Chinese COVID-19 PsyOp Succeed?
- Chinese Coronavirus Deaths Climb in US, But Per Capita Rate Still Lower Than 8 of the 14 Worst-Hit Democracies
ECONOMIC IMPACT OF THE LUNG MARCH
The big news is that a deal has been struck to fund the Paycheck Protection Program, Walmart on a hiring spree, the blue-state Bolsheviks are trying to hatch some sort of plan to upstage Trump, Pritzker wants billions to bail out Illinois’ bankrupt pensions which has nothing to do with the plague, and the costs of stress and human misery will far exceed the toll from the Sino Sinus Syphilis.
- Louisiana Rep Mike Johnson: Congress Reaches Deal on Funding PPP; $470 Billion in New Spending
- Walmart to Hire 50,000 More Workers After Filling 150,000 Jobs During Pandemic
- Report: Nipsy Cuomo, Leftist Northeast Gov’s Hatching “Trump-Proof” Plan to Reopen Economies Without President’s Influence
- Support Surges in House for Bringing Back Supply Chains From China (but will they kill the bureaucracy? – jjs)
- Illinois Dems’ $41 Billion Demand Includes $10 Billion Pension Bailout That Has Nothing To Do With Chinese Coronavirus
- The Stress Pandemic
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
GOP says summer national convention is a go, China is Biden’s Achilles heel and Trump knows it, Nazi war criminal Soros-backed, terror-loving, Joo-hating Muslim group endorses Biden, Biden clueless and inept on foreign policy, the attempt to make Nipsy the hero of the hour (yeah, he’s going to be drafted like a beer in Milwaukee), Malig-Nancy Pelosi dissembles on her Chinatown remarks, Dems see a path to taking the Senate, Chris Coons wants billions to help steal the November election via what amounts to mass mail fraud, David Horowitz on how the Dems love them some chaos and misery, Bernie never had it in him, but Trump should beware of him, Biden and the Left.
- Republicans Moving Ahead With Plans for Full-Fledged National Convention
- Joe Biden Has a “China Problem” and Trump is Ready to Exploit It
- Nazi War Criminal Soros-Funded Muslim Group Associated With Homophobia, Terrorist Defenders Endorses Biden
- Joe Biden’s Foreign Policy Platform is Woefully Inadequate to Today’s Needs
- Rally ‘Round the Flag, But Not Around Cuomo
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi: My Chinatown Visit Didn’t Downplay Chinese Coronavirus, It Helped Prevent It
- Democrats Zeroing in on Four States in Effort to Flip the Senate
- Dem Sen. Coons Calls for $3.6 Billion Vote-by-Mail Funding: “We Ought to Be Able to Do This”
- Horowitz: “The Worse, the Better!” – A Strategy of the Left
- Bernie Sanders Didn’t Have the Will to Win
- Joe, Bernie, and the Hard Left
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION,
Suddenly, there’s lots of activity vis a vis perhaps a reckoning for the Deep State criminals who attempted to overthrow the Trump presidency. Also, at the bottom, the perfect illustration of the two-tiered justice system. AG Barr, you need to prosecute this sick bastard with FBI credentials.
- It’s Full Speed Ahead for GOP Congressional Probes into Origins of Russia Investigation
- FBI Informant Stefan Halper Bragged About Links to Russian Spies in Secret Recording of Trump Aide Papadopoulos
- Was Trump the Only One in Washington Innocent of Russian Collusion?
- Newly Declassified FISA Footnotes Expose Major Lies in Dems’ Rebuttal to GOP FISA Memo
- Adam Schiff-for-Brains’ Dirty Impeachment Tactics Coming to Light
- Hillary, Comey and Brennan Must Face Justice For Deep-State Spying on Trump
- Why Will This FBI Agent Not Be Prosecuted for Child Porn?
CIVIL WAR 2.0
But Sarah Palin was literally Hitler for putting a target on someone.
- Miami Herald Columnist Apologizes for Tweeitng Packed Beaches Will “Work Nicely to Thin the Ranks” of Trump and DeSantis Supporters
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER CRISIS, BORDER SECURITY
They ain’t wrong.
- House Republicans Accuse Democrats of Exploiting Chinese Coronavirus Crisis to Push “Extreme” Immigration Agenda
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
Sanity from one judge, Trump rips into a CBS hack propagandist for a not cunning grandstanding stunt, and lastly PDT rips Fox and Chris Wallace for his horrid Malig-Nancy Pelosi interview.
- Report: Judge Blocks Democrat Kansas Governor’s Order Limiting Church Gatherings to 10 People
- “Keep Your Voice Down”: Trump Unloads on CBS Propagandist During Chinese Coronavirus Briefing
- Trump Warns That Chris Wallace, Fox News “On a Bad Path” After Malig-Nancy Pelosi Interview
Could it be they don’t like the antics of Whitmer, Murphy, et al?
Baby-killing is still essential in times of plague.
- Congressional Republicans Fire Back at Calls to Loosen Abortion Restrictions
- Nipsy Cuomo and the Left’s New Champions of Life
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Commies crack down on Hong Kong protestors who I guess never went away, is Taiwan ripe for invasion, Trump rips the stats from Iran and China, also warns the Commies of consequences for the plague that they covered up, Chi-Coms not giving in on disputed islands, is our own State Department also guilty of malfeasance in this, White House sends WHO funds elsewhere, Peter Navarro on how China now imports PPE, WHO looks to Hollywood commies for help, Iran pushing us towards war means they might be about to crumble, centuries-old European breweries might go under thanks to Peking Pox, and lastly 16 people are dead after Canada’s worst mass shooting in Nova Scotia. Prayers for the victims.
- Hong Kong Takes Advantage of Chinese Coronavirus Confusion to Arrest Pro-Democracy Protesters
- China Might Try to Take Taiwan
- Beast-Mode: Trump Mocks Chinese Coronavirus Stats From Iran and China
- China Tightens Grip on Disputed Islands Amid Wuhan Coronavirus Outbreak
- Trump Warns of “Consequences” if China is “Knowingly Responsible” for Pandemic
- Chinese COVID-19: Another Benghazi?
- How the World is Beating Chinese COVID-19
- White House Redirects WHO Funding to Other Charities
- Navarro: China Went from a Net Exporter of PPE to a Large Net Importer
- WHO Enlists Hollywood To Beg For Support, Solidarity Amid Chinese Coronavirus Controversy
- Iran Again Tries to Push the US Into War
- Defiance In Iran Over Mishandling of Coronavirus Pandemic (regime on the ropes? – jjs)
- Chinese Coronavirus Sinking Centuries-Old Traditional Breweries in Europe (it got a jump on Islam – jjs)
- 16 Dead, Including One Officer, in Worst Mass Shooting in Canadian History
- Nova Scotia Shooter Identified as Denturist Gabriel Wortman
Paging Governor Sitz-Pritzker…
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
Now that is a good question, and Canuck bank seeks to persecute those whose politics they don’t like.
- Why Did the NIH Fund Wuhan Labs?
- Canadian Bank May Be Examining US Borrowers’ Environmental Policies and Military Relationship Before Issuing Taxpayer-Funded Loans
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Tick-tock-tick-tock, thank goodness we have plentiful power, and this plague is going to hit the fitness biz hard, perhaps fatally.
- Unprecedented Public and Private Debt Accumulation Could Lead to Economic Disaster
- Chinese COVID-19 and Reliable Energy
- Will the Fitness Industry Survive the Chinese COVID-19 Pandemic? Some Important Things to Consider
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Daniel Greenfield on the real plague that has ravaged Chicago for decades, beware scammers and “remain blessed,” and well done Sheriff Chronister. Madness.
- Greenfield: Thugs Killed More People in Chicago Than Chinese Coronavirus Did
- Americans Deluged With Chinese Coronavirus Scams – Here Are Some Schemes to Avoid
- Florida Sheriff Who Arrested Pastor Released Criminals… And One is Now Accused of Murder
No, homeschooling promotes deprogramming, hence the opposition, and as if American kids weren’t dumb enough, the lockdowns will make them dumber. At least that’s the author’s premise.
- Harvard Professor Wants “Presumptive Ban” on Homeschooling, Claims It Promotes White Supremacy
- Studies: American Kids Will Lose an Entire Grade in Math From Shutdowns
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
To serve vegans, it’s a cookbook…
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Our intrepid science reporter with a red planet diversion.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Dan Crenshaw shuts Bill Maher down, Christian Toto on Maher trying to warn the Dems, the virus as the igniter of human nature, Amity Shlaes’ latest as an indictment of the War on Povery, a must-watch documentary, novelist Jack Carr speaks, and 25 years on, how the Oklahoma City bombing shaped America.
- Dan Crenshaw “Wrecks” Bill Maher Over Trump Chinese Coronavirus Response; Internet Erupts: Likely “Run For President” One Day
- Toto: Bill Maher Is Trying to Save Democrats from Themselves
- Chinese Coronavirus Taboos: Primal Fear of Contagion
- Amity Shlaes’ Great Society: How Poverty Won America’s War on Poverty
- Q Praises Shocking Out of Shadows Documentary and Millions Watch It
- Thriller Novelist Jack Carr Talks Archery, Bioweapons, and Savage Son
- 25 Years Later: How the Oklahoma City Bombing Shaped America
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.