Good morning, kids. Thursday and another grim milestone of yet another day of America held hostage.
That said, the good news is for the first time in over three months, we are leading with something other than the General Tso’s Sicken. The bad news is it’s another incident involving the police killing of a black suspect, and more to the point the instantaneous reaction of thugs, miscreants, agitators and more tragically, black people who have been abused for 50 years by a political party and movement that have brainwashed them into believing they are their saviors. More on that salient point in a moment.
Evidently, George Floyd was in the process of being arrested by Minneapolis cops when in video footage he appears agitated, violent and by all appearances attempting to resist arrest. At some point though, one officer had Floyd face down on the ground, with his knee on his neck. Whether it was that or something else in the interim, the next thing we know is Floyd was taken to a hospital where he died soon after.
The rest is sadly predictable. As with Mike Brown, Freddie Gray, Eric Garner and others, Minneapolis erupted in rioting and looting, with copycat lunacy in Los Angeles where the freeway was shut down by “protestors.” That’s another thing: if you are breaking in and looting stores and setting fire to buildings, you are not protestors. You are thuggish animals that justifiably could be shot on sight to stop the mayhem. As for Floyd, there was a warrant out for his arrest and apparently he was wanted for fraud or forgery or some other pretty serious crime. That said, violent or not, I cannot see how it is correct police procedure to have your knee on someone’s neck with your body weight pressing down on it. But, this is getting into the weeds on some broader issues. I’ll hit them as separate points that hopefully weave themselves together into a cogent observation in toto:
The Police and Law Enforcement:
Considering the actions of the FBI, DoJ, CIA and the President of the United States between 2009 and 2016 and after leaving office, it’s kind of hard these days to reflexively take the side of law enforcement under any and all circumstances. That said, if you are wanted by the cops, if you are stopped by the cops, if you are arrested and cuffed by the cops, if you physically resist them you alone are responsible for the consequences, whether or not the reaction is justified. To not realize that a police officer’s mindset when he is on the streets is akin to a soldier in a war zone is beyond stupid; it’s gambling with your life.
Unfortunately, in the era of political correctness, which became absolutely out of control with the coming of the Obama regime, the caliber of police recruit was inversely proportional to the decriminalization of crime by Democrat politicians. After what was done to Darren Wilson in the “hands up, don’t shoot” blood libel, one would have to be insane or desperate these days to want to become a cop.
A parting shot at both the institutional race-baiting Left and the police: funny how nobody rioted when Lori’s Lightfoot Brigade pounded on the doors of a church to abuse and brutalize blacks for the heinous crime of worshipping G-d. It seems some black “victims” are more equal than others.
Black America and Crime:
The reason blacks make up a disproportionate percentage of the inmate population in this country is because they commit a disproportionate number of crimes. A salient point that is of course always overlooked is that most crimes committed by black perpetrators are far and away committed against black victims. The greatest myth is that incidents involving black deaths at the hands of police are rare but always generate the most media coverage. Meanwhile black youth are murdering each other by the dozen every week in America’s inner cities and there’s nary a peep. It’s kind of funny too how all these crimes, misery, destitution, poverty and racism all occur in places where Democrats have ruled for decades. Hmm…
But if one delves into the much-ballyhooed “root causes” the answer is relatively simple: Democrat Party politics and Leftist social engineering. After keeping Blacks in physical chains until the end of the Civil War, and then completely thwarting their integration into American society for another 100 years, Democrats feared permanent banishment to the political wilderness as Blacks slowly but steadily integrated and no more need for the welfare state. The Great Society/War on Poverty and the trillions extorted out of the American taxpayer built the greatest big government welfare state in history by grinding the bones of Black America into poverty, despair and disillusion – all while blaming America as founded, Republicans and Conservatives for their misery. And that beat goes on to this day. That is until President Trump’s wildly successful policies gave them a peek at the man behind the curtain.
As co-conspirators in the Democrat Party plan to destroy and capture the country, the media fans the flames of hatred and animus. Funny how their cameras are always where the rioting and looting are, and how they refer to the rioters and looters as “protesters” and how Neanderthal bigots like Al Sharpton are given status as “civil rights leaders” and slots on putative news networks to spew their inchoate racialism as valid news and commentary. Then there are the bromides like the NY Times’1619 Project which, to add insult to injury, are awarded Pulitzer Prizes. It is to laugh. And weep.
By the way, if you think that rioting means an end to the lockdowns, think again. It only applies to the rioters. As Stephanie Rawlings might say, we need to give them space to destroy. The rest of us peons will continue to be beaten down until morale improves.
GEORGE FLOYD INCIDENT
Protests over Floyd death turn deadly, thugs go ape in LA (I guess the lockdowns are lifted, eh Noose’em?), PDT calls on DoJ to investigate, even with new footage, confusion reigns as does the usual violent protests against police, something for Charlamagne tha Asshole and blacks who always vote Democrat to ponder.
- George Floyd Protests Turn Deadly After Man Shot Outside Pawn Shop
- “Protesters” Shut Down Los Angeles Freeway Over George Floyd’s Death
- “Protesters” Break Into Target, Loot Store in Response to Death of George Floyd: “It’s Chaos Out Here”
- Rioters Are So Angry About Police Killing That They… Stole Baby Clothes and Air Fryers From Nearby Target
- Donald Trump Demands Justice Department Investigation into Death of George Floyd
- New Video Shows Moments Leading Up to George Floyd Being Pinned on Ground
- In Minneapolis, a Political Attack Aimed at Conservatives Turns on Democrats
STRUGGLE FOR LOCKDOWN LIBERATION
Typical Democrat-Leftist behavior: Rules are for the peasantry and embellishment and enrichment is the name of the game. Whitmer’s Democrats gave a crony tracing contract to one of their own, New Mexico’s governor as well as several other tinpot tyrants are total hypocrites, an ex Malig-Nancy Pelosi aides cashing in on the Chinese Lung AIDS hysteria-driven gravy train, Angel-of-Death Cuomo was in bed big time with the nursing homes he shuffled the infected elderly to and granted them legal protection just in time to fend off the wrongful death lawsuits, good news for casino-goers in Vegas but the insane social distancing garbage will put a damper on things, Texans are the best, perhaps Memorial Day marked a turning point in the mood of an oppressed populace, and concerning the evil masks we are forced to wear, “to those looking to benefit politically from emergencies, [Chinese] COVID presents an opportunity to advance plans targeted to transform American freedom and the American way of life.
Lift the lockdowns. Liberate America.
- Canceled Contact Tracing Contract Reveals Michigan Authorized Democrat Firm for 400 Activists to Collect Medical Information
- Looks Like New Mexico Gov. Lujan Grisham Broke Her Lockdown Rules to Buy Jewelry
- Democrat Lockdowners Keep Getting Caught Breaking Their Own Rules
- Former Malig-Nancy Pelosi Aides Cash In as Chinese Coronavirus Lobbyists
- Report: Angel-of-Death Cuomo Granted Nursing Homes Legal Protection After Receiving Campaign Donation
- MGM Resorts to Reopen Bellagio, New York-New York, MGM Grand in Las Vegas
- Perfect: Texas Bar Owner Asks Mask-Wearers to “Stay Home Until It’s Safe”
- The People Speak: Populism and the Pandemic
- Mandatory Masks Aren’t About Safety, They’re About Social Control
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS, FICTIONS AND FACTS
Well whaddya know; a bombshell study that will either be ignored or the scientists ridiculed as hacks and shills, Angel-of-Death Cuomo passes the buck for the 10,000 souls he is responsible for killing, Heather Mac Donald sez “however much past policy decisions were taken in good faith, they must now be reversed for the sake of human life. To dodge political accountability by invoking science is not leadership, it is cowardice,” Daniel Greenfield with the insanity of putting an Obama minion in charge of contact tracing, first it was murder hornets and now cannibal rats, R. Emmett Tyrrel is “caught between the chance-takers and the full-coverage crowd,” “Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works,” and lastly, your daily emetic.
- Bombshell Study: Half the Uninfected Population Could Already Be Partially Immune
- Angel-of-Death Cuomo Passes the Buck: “Obligation Is on the Nursing Home” to Refuse His Order to Take Chinese COVID-19 Cases
- Mac Donald: Angel-of-Death Cuomo’s Chinese Coronavirus Personae All Fail the Statesmanship Test
- Greenfield: Obama CDC Boss Who Admired China’s Response Put in Charge of Contact Tracing
- Following the Data Now Means Ending the Lockdowns
- Wuhan Virus Watch: CDC Warns of Aggressive Cannibal Rats, Desperate to Survive Lockdown of Restaurants
- The War of the Masks
- Let the Sun Shine In
- Crook, Fraud and Liar Elizabeth Wan Calls for Look Into Chinese Coronavirus Impact on Native American Rights
ECONOMIC IMPACT OF THE LUNG MARCH
Here comes the ripple effect when tens of millions are out of work, speaking of hypocrisy in service to personal gain, I give you the disgusting Senator from, fittingly, Michigan, in Wyoming “that slice of government cheese is going to eventually melt and there’s just not going to be enough to get it done. So the best thing you can do is figure out what you’re good at, get your resume going and get to work,”
- US on the Edge of a “Severe Renter Crisis” After Millions of Job Losses
- Dem Senator Pushes For Bailout for His Own Pension
- Chinese COVID Rolls Downhill In Wyoming: The American People Are Making the Hard Calls When Our Leaders Won’t
JOE BIDEN RAPE ACCUSATION
Funny how the California DA didn’t do a damned thing to investigate Balsey-Ford nor the specious veracity of any of the other Kavanaugh bearers-of-false-witness who hailed from there.
- California DA Launches Investigation Into Whether Tara Reade Lied While Testifying as Expert Witness
DON’T FORGET UKRAINE… AND CHINA
Listen, Fat. My slopes are slippery.
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION,
DoJ advises Trump to veto the new FISA authorization, Malig-Nancy Pelosi forced to retreat on FISA, AG Barr appoints federal prosecutor to investigate unmaskings, six facts that Americans were never to know about the Russian Collusion hoax, well look at this – Lindsey’s testicles must have dropped as he has actually called Rod Rosenpenis to testify, Margot Cleveland has had it with Emmet Sullivan, and the Great One interviews Rick Grenell. This guy is someone to watch for the future.
- DoJ to Recommend Trump Veto New FISA Bill
- Malig-Nancy Nancy Pelosi Delays FISA Vote After Progressive, Conservative Revolt
- AG Barr Appoints Federal Prosecutor To Review Obama Admin “Unmasking” of Trump Associates
- The 6 Facts Americans Were Never Supposed to Know About the Russia Collusion Hoax
- Rod Rosenpenis Will Testify Before Senate in Review of Trump-Russia Probe
- Cleveland: Michael Flynn Judge Emmet Sullivan Needs to Recuse Himself Already
- Great One Levin Goes One-on-One with Rick Grenell on Unmasking and the Obama Regime
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
I think at this point, it would be faster to list everyone Bill Clinton has not raped or schtupped.
- Bill Clinton Had Affair With Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s Alleged Procurer of Underage Girls, New Book Claims
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
Joe Biden’s medulla oblongata is mush, Republicans threaten to boycott Dem investigative committees unless they are called to regular order, this DCCC Bustos is a slag but yet again provides another sound bite to use for the edification of us bitter clinging deplorable bleach-drinkers, yuuuge win in Texas to stop mail-in voting scheme, anatomy of an election fraud, Grenell denies Politico story that his joining the PDT campaign, Michigan Democrat Karen Whitsett sues for being censured all because she committed the heinous crime of thanking the President for saving her life, Malig-Nancy sputtering about Trump being opposed to her election-stealing mass mail fraud, Obama accusing Pee-Air Defecto of killing a cancer-stricken woman was totes kosher in ’12 but Trump ripping Banjo Boy over the credible accusation he offed an intern is beyond the pale, so it looks like we can go back to calling Tulsi Islut again, the Trump era means better political ads, a plea to stop calling the Never-Trumpers conservative, the dangerous fraud known as the “social contract,” “how political reform can improve cities’ financial health, “today’s progressives diverge from the originals in their professed interest in democracy,” “the current virus crisis, the utopian faith – and the road lined with mountains of human corpses,” and finally, and the Dems want total control over you.
- Joe Biden Mangles History in Mash-Up of D-Day, Pearl Harbor and Delaware’s Independence
- You Can’t Mask the Joe Biden Mess
- Republicans Threaten to Boycott House Oversight Committee’s “Unsanctioned Quasi-Hearings”
- DCCC Leader Bustos Calls Republicans “Party of Drinking Bleach”
- Texas Supreme Court Blocks Dem Mail-in Ballot Plan, Agrees With GOP In Landmark Case
- Pennsylvania: How Democrats Can Steal an Election
- Richard Grenell Denies Politico Story That He is Joining Trump’s 2020 Campaign Team
- Dem. State Rep. Karen Whitsett Sues Over Censure After Thanking President Trump
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi on Trump and Mail-in Voting: “I Don’t Know What He’s Doing… But What He’s Doing Is Not Right”
- That Time Team Obama Accused Pee-Air Defecto Romney of Killing a Woman
- Tulsi Gabbard Drops Defamation Suit Against Hillary Clinton For Allegedly Calling Her a “Russian Asset”
- Added Benefit of the Trump Presidency Is Better Ads
- Please Stop Calling Never-Trumpers Conservatives
- The Only Social Contract is the Constitution
- Making Local Elections Matter
- What Do Progressives Want? It Depends on Which Ones You’re Talking About
- The Progressive “Brights” Are Pretty Dim
- From Speech to Consumer Choice, Democrats Believe Everything Must Be Policed
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
Tucker Carlson is out for blood. Meh, kind of dangerous to do this right before the election, but then again, these bastards have been all but useless.
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
PDT set to drop the hammer on Big Brother Tech for censoring conservatives on social(ist) media, even Gallup can’t shield the media from the public’s loathing, Matt Gaetz drafting a bill stripping Twitter et al of legal protections now that they openly take sides as “censors,” this Yoel Roth is a perpetually pre-menstrual titty baby and fraud, I trust Zuckerberg about as far as I can throw Tank Abrams, Trump ensnares Twitter in big-time trap, Kayleigh McEnany pimp-slaps Ryan Lizza with ease and grace, midget Mike Bloomberg flunky caught faking Trump golfing on Memorial Day photo, Amazon’s board rejects call to nix SPLC, YouTube with a flimsy excuse for censoring criticism of Chi-Coms, judge tosses anti-Fox News suit, Donna Brazile gets utterly flamed on The Five, and a defense of Amy Cooper, who may have acted like an execrable Stasi agent but she didn’t deserve the punishment she got.
- President Trump Will Sign Executive Order on Social Media Censorship
- Gallup Poll Shows That No One Thinks the Media Is Doing a Good Job During the Pandemic
- Matt Gaetz Drafting Bill to Drop Big Tech’s Legal Immunity over One-Sided “Fact Checks”
- Twitter Exec in Charge of Fact-Checking Once Called Trump and His Team “Actual Nazis”
- Is Yoel Roth, Who Has a Long History of Anti-Trump Tirades, the Force Behind the Trump “Fact-Check?”
- Zuckerberg Casts Shade on Twitter’s Trump Fact-Check: “Facebook Shouldn’t be the Arbiter of Truth”
- With His Tweets About Scarborough’s Intern, Trump Set a Trap for Twitter
- Kayleigh McEnany Shuts Down Hack Propagandist Ryan Lizza for Asking How Many Dead Americans Should be Considered a Chinese Coronavirus Success
- Bloomberg Aide Slammed for Using Photo From Another Day to Claim Trump Golfed on Memorial Day
- Amazon Board of Directors Tells Investors to Reject Proposal to End Viewpoint Discrimination
- YouTube Blames System “Error” for Deleting Comments Critical of Chinese Communist Party
- Judge Tosses Lawsuit Against Fox News From Liberal Group, Stands Up For Free Press
- Donna Brazile-Nut Mocked After Claiming “There Is No First Amendment Right to Lie”
- Amy Cooper Doesn’t Deserve Sympathy, But Social Media Shaming is an Unhealthy Norm
If it saves just one life, eh Lefties?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
Trump administration officially announce Hong Kong now no longer autonomous, Chinese media has ESP, right? Nigel Farage catches migrant smuggling boat in the Channel, Cuba still a cancerous shit-hole, and a look at Parisians and how they cope with litter, and “European thinking, Abdullah’s reaction, and Israel’s rights.”
- Trump Admin Says Hong Kong No Longer Autonomous From China
- Chinese Media Quotes Hong Kong Police Condemning “Illegal” Demonstration Before It Happened
- Nigel Farage Catches French Ship “Going Dark” to Avoid Detection on Illegal Migrant Drop Off
- Cuba’s Ongoing Threat to US Interests
- Clean-Up Duty
- Israel’s Annexation Plan of the Jordan Valley
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
Good. What a spectacular waste of blood and treasure. Thanks, Dubya Obama. Corrected for accuracy. Obama made this the disaster it became.
Sick and barbaric, but who are we to judge, right? Sheesh.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
Stock market’s huge two-day surge seen as a harbinger of disaster for the Dems come November, Biden’s tax plan disincentivizes the hard work ethic, “China will be the first to lose from selling US Treasuries,” and “opening up the Tongass Forest to logging would lead to economic and political losses.”
- Stock Market Tells the Tale: Trump Set to Win in November
- Biden to American Families: Don’t Earn More Than $125,000 Per Year
- Why Washington Shouldn’t Worry About Its Debt to China
- Trump Faces Trouble in Alaska
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
Great job SCOTUS. Feh.
“The rush to embrace expensive technology is best understood as a political response to deeply rooted educational problems.”
- Distance Learning’s Downfall
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
Space-X launch scrubbed in the final countdown due to bad weather. Trump and Pence will be there on Saturday for the next attempt. We’ll have a link to the live feed courtesy of our intrepid science reporter, but in the meantime, he has some more cool Martian geology.
- Space-X/NASA Crewed Mission Postponed Over Bad Weather
- Trump and Pence to Attend Second Attempt for Space-X Launch This Saturday
- Weird Central Peak in Martian Crater
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
Keep your kids away from the theaters for this filth.
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
Christian Toto with comedy gold from Roger Waters, “shaming Elon Musk is easy, but it isn’t accurate. It’s based on half-baked libertarian theories that don’t work in the real world,” the cancer that is this 1619 Project.
- Toto: Roger Waters – Evangelical Christians “Hate the Jews”
- Elon Musk is the Greatest American Industrialist of the 21st Century
- The Battle For America’s Understanding of Its True Self
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.