Good morning, kids. Am I crazy but does it seem as if we’re plunging headlong into total anarchy, or worse? And those are not mutually exclusive, especially when looking at the latest insanity.
For the past five years and a day, the anniversary of when Donald Trump announced his candidacy, the Democrat-Media Complex, its RINO stooges, globalists, enemies foreign and domestic and all ships at sea have unleashed everything they could think of to wipe him out politically – and failed spectacularly in the process. Now, they have unleashed, or at the very least cheered on, what is in fact a campaign of domestic terrorism in a last ditch effort to finish him off. And by finish him off I mean finish us off because it is we the people who elected him that are to blame.
What they don’t realize (or more frighteningly do realize) is that they have unleashed a beast that had been gestating for well over 100 years, spawned from the parents of political expediency and the lowest form of insidious anti-American propaganda imaginable. Oh, “it’s alive!” alright. And sure as G-d made little green apples, it will ultimately consume them, but right now it’s coming for us, and from every direction imaginable.
The death of George Floyd was by all accounts wrongful, to whatever degree of criminality, incompetence or malfeasance a real court of law can confirm (if a fair trial or an impartial jury will ever be found, let alone impaneled). But that is immaterial. Always was, and always will be. Nefarious forces in this country, which I believe include to an as yet unknown degree Barack Obama and a number of his underlings, coordinated with both Black Lives Matter and Antifa to commence civil unrest in order to kneecap the Trump administration in advance of the November election. Whether this was before the imposed lockdowns and strangulation of the economy under the pretext of the now wildly overblown Sino Sinus Syphilis pandemic or, seeing its failure to destroy Trump, afterwards is unknown. George Floyd fit the bill, and the legitimate grievances and anger of the black community were used as cover to burn and destroy businesses that were already on life support and set to reopen, not just in Minneapolis but in cities all over the country.
Now, the insane proposition to abolish police forces has become a main political platform of the Democrat Party, and right on cue the GOP is debating this instead of mocking it mercilessly. Whatever the failings of law enforcement on the local and national levels are – and for sure there are many – to allow lawlessness and anarchy as we are witnessing in CHAZ/CHOP is to permit the eventual dissolution of the nation. And anarchy is only a temporary state; nature abhors a vacuum and before you can say Jack Robinson, that is if we are allowed to say it since he is alternatively a black icon or an Uncle Tom sellout depending on whom you talk to, a totalitarian dictatorship will come in to fill the void.
And with that rather lengthy preamble, I give you the situation in Atlanta. Thanks to George Floyd, and really thanks to Obama, Holder and race hustlers like Sharpton and Jackson, a police officer who legitimately used lethal force after being attacked with his own taser by a suspect attempting to resist arrest not only gets fired for performing his job as he was trained to do but now potentially faces the death penalty. Forget about debating or voting on legislation to defund or abolish police departments. Who in their right mind would want to become a cop, and what cop wants to stay on the force?
For better or worse, we need the police. Without them, there is no society, no rule of law. Only the law of the jungle. That suits Antifa and BLM just fine. And if the Democrats think they can control them, I’ve got a basement in the Lubyanka I can sell them, cheap.
Other major news includes the debate over John Bolton’s book, which is being blasted by those in the know as a work of fiction and for pederast child-rapists like Bob Menendez as “emmes truth” that demands investigation and Trump’s head, or vice versa.
The battle over breaking up Google and Big Brother Tech continues with the fallout over NBC and Google colluding to silence conservative political speech.
Also, the political and cultural purges continue and are insane. Forget Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima; Mrs. Butterworth, who’s white, is being “retired.” Also a slew of professors and distinguished lecturers are being purged from academia lest they be allowed to speak heresies.
The headlines and my observations speak for themselves. Have at it.
PS: Shout out and thanks to Mindful Webworker for the formatting advice (assuming it works!).
WAR ON LAW & ORDER, POLICE
- Tell me this cop isn’t being railroaded. Actually, it serves their aims better if he’s found not guilty. Rioting and confirmation of “systemic racism.”
Former Atlanta Officer Gets Felony Charges for Killing Rayshard Brooks; Could Face Death Penalty
- Here comes the blue flu, and it’s fatal to police departments. This is how defund the police is going to work – disincentivize hiring and early retirementScores of Atlanta Cops Call Out of Work After Ex-Officer Charged in Rayshard Brooks Death
- He ain’t just whistling Dixie.
Atlanta Police Union Head: “It’s the Worst Day in Law Enforcement in the City of Atlanta That’s Ever Been”
- That’s not evolving on a position; that’s a friggin’ mutation.
DA Says Brooks Wasn’t “Threat” Toward Cop He Shot Taser At, Said Two Weeks Ago Taser Is “Considered” a “Deadly Weapon”
- It’s not going to be a trial. It’s going to be a lynching, Mr. President.
“I Hope He Gets a Fair Shake”: Trump Reacts To Charges Against Former Officer Who Shot Rayshard Brooks
- Good for them. Now stop persecuting Jews and ignore Wilhelm Klink’s lockdown enforcement while you’re at it.
NYPD Withdraws From Offices of Prosecutors Going Soft on Protesters, Hard on Police
- Tim Scott isn’t really black, or so Turdbin thinks.
Tim Scott Slams Dick Durbin for Referring to His Police Reform Bill as a “Token” Measure
- Nipsy sez “there’s been a ‘fundamental redefinition’ of what Americans want from police.”
Angel-of-Death Cuomo: If a Community Doesn’t Want Its Police Force, “They Shouldn’t Have It”
- Herschel Walker wants to give the people what they want… good and hard.
Former NFL Star Herschel Walker Offers to Send People Who Don’t Want Police to Countries that Don’t Have Them
- A look at the pride of the Democrat-Socialist welfare state that shoved an old lady into a fire hydrant.
Rashid Brimmage, His Victims… And a System That’s Designed to Fail
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, CRIMINALITY
- Without money, you wouldn’t need police to protect property. It’s so easy. (sarc)
Black Lives Matter-Led Drive to “Defund the Police” Also Targets Capitalism
- Old and Busted: Incense and peppermints. New hotness: Incest and pepper spray.
Seattle “CHOP” Organizer Tells Filmmaker She’s “Not Here to Peacefully Protest”
- “Exposing the dangerous radicalism.”
Ami Horowitz Video: Inside CHAZ (the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone)
- The next time, they’ll toast them – literally – with Molotov cocktails.
Portland “Demonstrators” Use Rope from Flag to Lock Cops in Precinct
- And she doesn’t mean grunge, constant rain, coffee and sasquatch.
In Seattle, We May Be Seeing the Future of New York
- Time to homeschool. Now.
Portland School Displays Sign Saying “Our White Children Will Know the Names”
- “There’s a reason they demand people kneel.”
It’s Political Power That Really Matters to Black Lives Matter
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- Stupid proles, Dr. Kilpatient lied to us for our own good, you see.
Dr. Fauci Admits That Public Health Experts Initially “Downplayed” Face Masks Over Concerns About Supply
- Not shocking at all. And Angel-of-Death Cuomo may have the lion’s share of the total.
Shock: Nursing Homes Accounted For “Nearly 40%” of All Chinese Coronavirus Deaths Nationwide
- Maricopa Country ME says Gary Lenius’ death was accidental, but let’s not let that get in the way of the meme that HCQ is lethal and Trump wants to poison everyone, right?
Death of Arizona Man from Chloroquine Ruled an Accident
- Wihelm’s still got too many Jews to bait before emancipating the Rotten Apple.
DeBolshevik’s Delay of Phase 2 is the Reverse of Real Leadership
- She’s playing panic charades for all it’s worth. Because she herself is panicked about November.
Malig-Nancy Pelosi Orders Every Member of the House to Wear Masks or Risk Being Locked Out
- It’s not a law, but it is their policy. I wonder if they knew who he was and did it to harass him.
#WalkAway Founder and Trump Supporter Brandon Straka Kicked Off American Airlines Flight for Refusing to Wear Face Mask
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION,
Leaking state secrets in a novel is not smart.
Report: Federal Prosecutors Consider Criminal Charges Against John Bolton
Can we have an investigation into Bob Menendez’s penchant for graft and raping underage Dominican girls? I really loathe that vile, greasy, goniffing paskudnyak.
Sen. Menendez Calls for Investigation into “Disturbing Revelations” in Bolton Book
“The pre-release excerpts reveal a man who can’t accept that his former boss didn’t agree with him and who will say anything to get revenge.”
Bolton’s Book Like a Fairy Tale for Trump-Haters
US Trade Rep Lighthizer rips Bolton’s bald-faced lie.
“Completely Crazy”: Lighthizer Denies Bolton’s Claim That Trump Asked China For Election Help
Third DoJ set to ankle after Bolton suit. Meh, a self-draining swamp is as good as having to do it the hard way.
Justice Department Official Plans to Resign After Signing Bolton Lawsuit, E-Mail Says
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Theresa Greenfield evicted local businesses to make way for a multinational corporation.”
Small Business Owners Slam Iowa Dem’s “Concerning” Record as Real Estate Executive
- “Because I pursued an ethics complaint, I was terminated.”
NJ Official Claims He Was Fired for Refusing Chinese Coronavirus Tests to Family of Gov. Murphy’s Aide
- “Maine Dem has campaigned against big money in politics, but participated in fundraiser with PAC awash in corporate cash.”
After Dodging Dem Primary Debate, Sara Gideon Participates in Private PAC Fundraiser
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION–
- But masses of rioters burning, looting and pillaging is justified and safe, right?
Malig-Nancy Pelosi: Trump Is Endangering the Lives of His Supporters For an “Ego Trip in Tulsa”
- What’s to protest? I thought Trump and Republicans are the loyal opposition, no?
Tulsa Theaters to Screen John Lewis Documentary in “Protest” of Trump Rally
- A wilder Spicer. Doug Wilder, to be specific.
Sean Spicer: Trump Trailing in Polls Because People Don’t Want to Admit They Support Him
- Another poll, for what it’s worth.
American Greatness/TIPP Poll: Overwhelming Majority of Battleground Voters Say Biden Lacks Mental Capacity to Be President
- Let’s get Hunter Biden to clarify. He is the go-to expert on crack and cocaine abuse.
Viral Clip of Biden Talking About Crack Leaves Out Key Context
- And there goes that career.
Black Actor Terry Crews Slams Biden, Warns Against “Black Supremacy”
- Good for Gaetz and more, please. Same thing should have been directed at Tim Kaine for the slavery blood-libel.
Fireworks in Congress: Matt Gaetz to Cedric Richmond: “Who in the Hell Do You Think You Are?”
- Should be an interesting race. Engel is an old guard fossil and a Jew in an openly anti-Semitic party and city, but Donkey-Chompers record so far has been abysmal in backing winners.
After Hot Mic Moment, Democrats Rush To Save 16-Term Rep From Getting AOC’d
- For whose candidates, ours or theirs?
Bush To Fundraise on Behalf of Four Senators Facing Competitive Elections
- Daniel Greenfield nails it: ” When the Democrats claim to care about black lives, they take them in horrifying numbers.”
Greenfield: The Jonestowning of America
- Kamala-Toe was tough on crime, and that’s electoral poison to the Maoist base.
This Tulsi Gabbard Clip Could Haunt Kamala Harris’ VP Chances
- With Republicans like Kim Reynolds, we don’t need Democrats.
Iowa’s Republican Governor to Restore Voting Rights to Felons Via Executive Order
- Trump campaign with another great goof on Joey Sex-Knuckles.
Hilarious: Trump Campaign Investigates Hidden Meaning of “Lying Dog-Faced Pony Soldier”
- Despite the constant effort to dispirit us (and it’s not difficult, all things considered), the Associated Propagandists’ own numbers reveal some interesting things.
AP Poll Shows Americans Are Resilient Despite Current Challenges
- “The best way to stop this anarchy from spreading is to re-elect Trump, retain the Senate, and regain the House.”
The Democrats and Anarchy
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Break up the judiciary.
Federal Court Puts ICE in Lockdown, Keeps Illegal Alien Sex Offenders Free
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
- “It wasn’t collaboration-collaboration, h8thr!”
NBC News’ Adele-Momoko Fraser Walks Back Touted “Collaboration” with Activist Group on Google Story
- “The decision comes just a day after Google Ads attempted to demonetize The Federalist over ‘race based content.'”
DoJ Plans to Roll Back Tech Monopoly Legal Protections Over Left-Wing Speech Policing
- Robert Spencer reminds folks “I was canceled before cancellation was cool.”
Spencer: It Didn’t Start with The Federalist
- McEnany rips propagandists for garbage coverage of pandemic and protests.
Kayleigh McEnany Fires Back at Media’s “Hypocrisy” in Coverage of Protests Amid Pandemic
- Break them up into a million pieces.Twitter Tried to Ban Tom Cotton For Demanding Rule of Law During Riots
- “Now the great Clintonista Terry McAuliffe is passing himself off as a moral judge of President Trump.”
Designer Fake News
- “Make no mistake, this decision, this piece of legislation will have effects that range from employment law to sports to churches. There’s only one problem with this piece of legislation. It was issued by a court, not by a legislature.”
Sen. Josh Hawley Urges Religious Conservatives to Take the Lead After SCOTUS Decision
- “David French seems to prefer chastising his Christian brothers and sisters to discussing the hard decisions that must be made in practical politics.”
Christians Have Very Good Reasons to Fear an Increasingly Hostile American Regime
- Some separations of church and state are more equal than others, these days.Poll: Most Americans Think Government Should Stay Out of Religious Organizations’ Hiring Decisions
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- House GOPers reveal not-so-ancient Chinese secret.
House Republicans Publish Key Findings on How China Lied About Chinese Coronavirus
- “The Chinese Communist Party is adept at peeling off allies. It exploits the weaknesses of its targets to enlist them in its cause.”
How Beijing Buys Influence
- Push, push in the Kush.
Provoking a Crisis With India: China’s Latest Aggression
- Admin bashing Bashar.
Trump Admin Escalates Sanctions on Syria’s Assad Regime
- Michael Ledeen scoffs at the Farsis: “The staged attacks on it will be most impressive.”
Ledeen: Iran Builds Phony Model of American Aircraft Carrier
- “Two very different presidents of two very different nations, it turns out, now have much in common, starting with the enemies who obsess over each.”
Trump and Macron: An Unlikely Parallel
- “The young flock to cafes, but the old remain cautious.”
Paris Comes Alive
- “The protests stemming from the death of George Floyd have inspired calls for ‘anti-racist’ censorship in Britain.”
Plaques on the Wall in London
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- FFS, McConnell. I’m sure you’ll be okay with dynamiting the Jefferson and Lincoln Memorials, the Washington Monument and Mount freaking Rushmore, too. Useless fool.
McConnell “OK” with Removing Confederate Names from Bases
- “Whether it’s true or not, if you say the ‘wrong’ thing about Islam, you’re guilty — even if you’re merely quoting what Muslims themselves say.”
Shooting the (Infidel) Messenger
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- Cloward and Piven sounds a lot like cower and pivot.
Conservatives: Feds Close to Spending More Than on Revolutionary, Civil War, WWI, II Combined
- “Until Republicans realize their best hope is to be conservative missionaries to their fellow human beings, we are doomed to watch the country we love fall into the chaos of the Left.”
The Democrats’ Corruption of America’s Inner Cities
- “A little over three years into a lifetime appointment, and he’s already speaking for Justice Ginsburg.”
Et Tu, Gorsuch?
- “When people who believe there are boys and there are girls get treated as slaves, they should not look for judges to help them out, especially when it was the judges who got them into this mess.”
Gorsuch Takes a Knee
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Will the excitement of being able to leave the house stick around or will people go back to online shopping?”
Retail Sales Hit Record 17.7% in May in Another Sign the Economy is Recovering
- “For decades, corporate America vainly hoped that money, press releases, and choice divestments could virtue-signal them out of the mob’s cross-hairs and even hurt their competitors. None of it saves them.”
Corporate America’s Strategy of Mob Appeasement Will Destroy it, Just as it Always Has
- Salena Zito with, “New Jersey is the home of the first U.S. drive-in theater, which opened in the summer of 1933, in the middle of the Great Depression.”
Ghostbusters, Drive-Ins and Marching Forward Together
- Inner city public schools have kept black males in chains, prison or an early grave for nearly 60 years.
President Trump Calls School Choice the Civil Rights Issue of Our Time
- “We further urge the administration to critically examine the views of the individuals they intend to employ.”
Anti Intellectualism at Cornell Law School: Student Groups Organize Boycott of William Jacobson’s Course
- ‘Nole nuts – literally. “Student senate will vote on whether to impeach new student body president.”
FSU Students Tap Anti-Semite as Senate President After Ousting “Bigoted” Catholic
- “Responding to a shameful attempt to cancel respected Grove City College professor and American Spectator contributor Paul Kengor.”
When the Mob Comes for You
- “A tribute to a great professor from one of his former students and later associates. (He might even be conservative.)”
Rabbi Fischer: And Now a UCLA Crucifix for Prof. Gordon Klein Along Academia’s Appian Way
- “Guided by long-standing core values, the schools in Long Island’s Marianist Province of Meribah have thrived even amid a pandemic.
“The Mission Continues
- ” Black Studies star Ibram X. Kendi has plans for you.”
Meet Your New Commissar
- Amazing how well so much of Carlin’s oeuvre has stood the test of time.
George Carlin Told Us 20 Years Ago Why Public School Sucks, and How Your Kid Can Survive
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with some strange Martian geology.
Enigmatic Layering and Chasms on Mars
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
- “A society in which only pre-approved speech can be uttered is not healthy. It’s a tyranny, rancid and terror-filled.”
When Will We Stand Up to the Tyrants of Woke Conformity?
- More like Quaking in Fear: “As we work to make progress toward racial equality through several initiatives, we also must take a hard look at our portfolio of brands and ensure they reflect our values and meet our consumers’ expectations.”
Quaker Oats Renaming Aunt Jemima Brand Since the “Origins are Based on a Racial Stereotype”
Uncle Ben’s Follows Aunt Jemima, Will Overhaul Brand Over Racial Stereotype Concerns
- WTF? She’s not even black! I guess they can turn her into Mz. Trigglypuff’s.
Mrs. Butterworth’s to Undergo “Complete Brand and Packaging Review”
- “If your library is too white, it must burn.”
The Book-Burners Are Here
- “The Confederate statue in Old Town was removed earlier this month.”
In Memoriam: Alexandria’s Appomattox Memorial
- “We ruin reputations, we tear down monuments to our flawed benefactors, we destroy lives with a glee and a certitude that would make the old inquisitors blush.”
- Gee, I wonder why…
A Racist’s Name Is on a Senate Office Building. Here’s Why BLM Won’t Want to Change It
- So, a faked smell?
Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals She’s Selling Candle That “Smells” Like Her “Orgasm” During Segment Appearing With Her Son
- “Had Trank chosen one thematic direction and wholly committed, the film could have been quite good. But as it stands, the film’s badness is only compounded by its squandered potential.”
Josh Trank’s Capone Fails as Two Very Different Films Trying to be One
- “Kurt Russell, Kevin Costner supercharge an overlooked, larger than life story”
Elvis Brought Together Two Wyatt Earps for 3000 Miles to Graceland
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.