Good morning, kids. Summer’s here and the time is right for mayhem in the streets. The big story as we begin the week seems to be the supposed sabotaging of the Trump Tulsa rally on Saturday by hackers exploiting this TikTok app. Allegedly, it was used to generate thousands of ticket requests which suppressed the ability of people who actually wanted to attend to get them. While turnout was indeed lower than was expected, or of a typical Trump rally, the lingering panic over contracting Chinese Lung AIDS as well as the prospect of being physically assaulted by official Democrat Party stormtroopers probably didn’t help the situation. But that said, despite the crowing, strutting and preening from detestable louts such as Donkey-Chompers AOC and semi-self-aware lipid mass Brian Stetler, those in attendance – which by the way only a third of the 19,000 seats were empty – plus an estimated 500,000 viewers on line saw vintage Trump. And he did not disappoint.
… President Trump hit his usual MAGA rally targets in addition to Biden and the Democratic Party – for example, China, the lamestream media, and the “unhinged left-wing mob.” The president also pointed to his administration’s accomplishments in combating the coronavirus, building up and now rebuilding the economy after the virus shutdown, replenishing the military, and working to create more economic opportunities for African-Americans.
President Trump made a point of extolling America’s virtues and condemning those “trying to vandalize our history, desecrate our monuments… tear down our statues and punish, cancel and persecute anyone who does not conform to their demands for absolute and total control.” He made these remarks against the daily backdrop of “woke” imbeciles who continue to destroy America’s iconic symbols and intimidate law-abiding Americans, with the support or acquiescence of politically correct government leaders. The president is standing up for America…
President Trump said during his rally speech that what is going on in Seattle shows “what radical left Democrats will do to our country…”
Bingo. Circling back to the “sabotage” of the event, if anything, it indicates that the Democrat-Propaganda Complex is desperate to establish the meme of Trump failing and embattled as vast swathes of America, including his base, are disaffected, feel betrayed and are now eager for November to come so they can vote him out of office. This is because the illusion that the Sino Sinus Syphilis was a death sentence if you dared live your life and went around without a mask has been all but shattered. Note that the parallel meme of a second wave sure to wipe out all of humanity is already spreading faster than the actual virus itself.
No wonder. Trump electrifies and inspires wherever he goes. The Left is desperate to keep him confined to the White House, as they have been desperate to keep America chained to a proverbial radiator in the basement. Speaking of the corpse of Mrs. Bates in the fruit cellar, the Democrats have Joe Biden, who couldn’t draw maggots if he was covered in rotting putrefaction, under virtual house arrest. His “rallies” and video appearances so far have been a disaster. Fortunately for him, essentially no one has been to one or has cared to watch. Funny how we don’t hear Donkey Chompers or Tater talking about that so much, do we? Tik-Tok indeed…
On a more serious note that the President underscored in Tulsa, the violence, mayhem and speed with which the Left is attacking the history, traditions and foundations of our nation and culture is breathtaking. What does any of this have to do with, what’s-his-name, Floyd something anyway? The answer is nothing.
… Americans need to realize that they have been deliberate targets of ideological subversion. The Left is destructive; they have the tools honed to a fine edge and they will win if we don’t take every ounce of strength to change the Leftist indoctrination in schools and media of this country. As [former KGB agent Yuri] Bezmenov stated in 1984 “the clock is ticking.” That was 36 years ago!
Not coincidentally, we learn that the two founders of Black Lives Matter in 2013 boasted two years later of their Marxist training in “ideological theories…”
For those that have not seen the Yuri Bezemenov interview, it is a must. You will come away chilled to the bone, yet hopefully awake, enraged and engaged. The Floyd incident was merely a pretext, as were in fact the election and successes of Donald Trump. The Left is not going to stop at taking down statues, burning books and films, or censoring and silencing political enemies. It is not hyperbole to state here and now that what we are going through sprang from the same poison that created crematoria at Birkenau and the millions of victims in Kolyma… And that is exactly where we are heading if this is not stopped.
WAR ON LAW & ORDER, POLICE
- Can they outdo Baltimore or Chicago on any given weekend? The world wonders… For Second Straight Night, Shooting Takes Place in Cop-Free CHOP/CHAZ
- If only the police had been abolished already… 1 Dead, 11 Wounded In Minneapolis Mass Shooting
- “Another shooting, one of the most violent in Minneapolis’ history, wounded 11 people and killed another on Sunday in the wake of demands police retreat from their jobs.”Shootings, Violence Jump In Cities Where Mayors Have Restrained Police
- Unexpectedly… Report: Shootings Surge After NYPD Disbands Anti-Crime Unit
- Time to make room at Gitmo. 200 Law Enforcement Agencies Across US Hacked, Sensitive Intel Exposed
- “Because [the suspect] apparently crossed state lines allegedly in order to incite a riot, the case has been referred to the FBI.” Austin Police Arrest 20-Year-Old In Connection With Attack on Police HQ, Flag Burning
- This will be memory-holed at light speed for obvious reasons. Florida Man Aaron Glee Confesses to Murders of Protester and Elderly Woman
- Another story that will be ignored by the propagandists. 60 People Shot in Chicago, 9 Dead including a 3 Year Old So Far This Weekend
- “Now that our government has lost control over our cities, rioters are taking possession of police precincts and vehicles and now obtaining police-issued firearms. Is this America or Baghdad?” Rioters Steal Police Guns and Destroy George Washington Statue. Can We First Stop the Mob and Then Worry About Police?
- I’m shocked. Police Union Survey Finds 71% of DC Officers Considering Leaving Amid Sweeping Reforms
- “My Heart Completely Dropped” Man Finds Mannequin Dressed as Police Officer With Pig Head Hanging from Florida Bridge
- “They are a bulwark of working class conservatism.” Defend Police Unions
- Abolish the Polis… Dem Colorado Governor Jared Polis Signs Sweeping Police Reform Bill Ending Qualified Immunity, Banning Chokeholds
- “What is to be done about police brutality? Maybe writing off as systemic racism and looking at the real issues could provide some answers.” George Floyd and the Fraternal Disorder
- Daniel Greenfield: “Black Lives Matter is what happens when you reduce civil rights to the rights of criminals.” The High Cost of Racializing Crime
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, CRIMINALITY
- Nothing to see here, move along…
Woman Wanted in Wendy’s Arson Might Have Been Rayshard Brooks’ Girlfriend
- Idiot Sawant with tinfoil haberdashery.
Seattle Council Member Idiot Sawant, Who Encouraged CHOP, Claims Shooting Could Be “Right Wing” Attack, Says President Trump “Bears Direct Responsibility”
- Rape-rape happens chop-chop in CHOP.
Seattle’s Breakaway CHOP Now Also a Sexual Assault Crime Scene
- “Seattle update: Body armor recommended.”
“Summer of Love” No More: Seattle Sees Gunfire
- Give the people what they want. Good and hard.
Trump Isn’t Sending National Guard To Seattle – “I Think It’s Great Sitting Back and Watching This Catastrophe”
- End run around SCOTUS; unilaterally declare sanctuary policy insurrection.
Time’s Up: Trump Doesn’t Need Permission of Cities Participating in Insurrection to Send in Military
- “I’m going to go out on a limb and say that the people protesting his death don’t care about George Floyd. They have never met him, and don’t really know anything about him.”
Why I Don’t Go to Protests
- “Today, unfortunately, the voice of reason has been shouted down. Many of our cities and states have begun to disintegrate.”
Who Owns the Streets?
- Give that turd a Winnie Mandela necklace.
DeBolshevik Offers South Africa-style “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” for NYC
- Walter Williams asks “and what is the only real protection for poor black communities?”
Who is Really Hurt by the Rioting?
- V.D. Hanson: “Today’s corporate revolutionary enthusiasts had better prepare for the inevitable turn.”
What Happens When the Madness Ends?
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The latest episode in the ongoing Trump Wars saga. Trump Wars Sequel – Return of the Chinese Coronavirus
- When hubris meets incompetence. President Trump Says Some Governors Made “Tragic Mistakes” With Nursing Home Chinese Coronavirus Policies
- “Ideanomics saw stock price soar as it received hundreds of thousands in PPP loans.” Tech Company Tied to China Cashes in on Small Business Relief
- “Master Sgt. Joseph W. Velasquez’s widow, children, grandchild and parents just want to attend his funeral. New Mexico politicians are ignoring their request.” One Week After Politician Promises, No Help For the Army Family Struggling to Bury a War Hero
- “Policies put in place during the [Chinese] coronavirus lockdowns barred unnumerable [sic] families from saying goodbye to their loved ones. Our stories are heartbreaking.” While Thousands Protested Freely, My Grandmother Died Alone During Lockdown
- “Public-health experts have subordinated science to progressive politics.” Counsel of the Woke
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Meh. Much of it is already in the media. Federal Judge Denies Trump Administration Attempt to Block Bolton Book
- We’ll see if he really makes him pay the dudelsackpfeifer. AG Barr: If Bolton Doesn’t Complete Review Process For Book, He “Forfeits” Its Proceeds to Government
- “The Swamp Creatures believe they own the administrative state, but Bill Barr is taking them out one at a time, even if they don’t want to go.” The US Attorney for the Southern District of New York Forgets Trump is His Boss
- “Not as well known to the public [as Comey, Brennan and McCabe but] played key roles in the FBI’s probe of the Trump campaign.” 8 Russiagate Investigators You May Not Have Heard Of
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “This week in media anti-Semitism.” The Oldest Hatred Rears Its Head
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- The President “points to Seattle to show ‘what radical Left Democrats will do to our country.'” Trump Wows Tulsa
- Caroline Glick warns “Everything he [Trump] entered politics to oppose is threatening to take over America for good. Time for Trump to Be Trump, at Home and Abroad
- Yeah, you really psyched everyone out… except the over 500,000 who watched on You Tube while Joey Sex-Knuckles was still locked in the fruit cellar with Mrs. Bates. Donkey Chompers AOC Praises Teens and Korean Pop Fans for Allegedly Using Chinese App to Meddle with Trump Rally
- “AOC, MSNBC’s Schmidt boast of failed sabotage attempt: Failed “phony ticket requests” a mail fraud? Lord: Rallygate: The New Watergate
- “Leftists and NeverTrumpers claim victory because they think they depressed rally attendance through a TikTok teen scam. They’re wrong, of course.” Claims of Punking to the Contrary, the Tulsa Rally is a Net Benefit to Trump
- The Chicken Little Chinese Lung AIDS hysteria plus potential Leftist violence. Then again, the crowd probably beats every “rally” Biden ever had combined. Here’s How Everyone Is Spinning Tulsa Trump Rally’s Lower-Than-Expected Turnout
- At least he’s out front on this. AG Barr: Mail-In Voting “Absolutely Opens the Floodgates to Fraud”
- Yup, early night. Just as in 2016, the Democrats and the Press Think We’re Stupid
- Roger Kimball: “How the ‘resounding tinkle of virtue’ has poisoned our politics.” Joe Biden and Friedrich Nietzsche
- You should only be able to tell this to Chris Stevens. In person. Susan Rice: A Biden Win Will Consign Trump and Senate Supporters “to Trash Heap of History”
- “[Democrats’] political survival depends upon getting an overwhelming majority of the black vote, and if that majority should shrink to 85 percent or so, they’re politically dead. Black Lives Matter, or revulsion to it, could make that happen.” Black Lives Matter: Democrats Can’t Live With Them, and Can’t Live Without Them
- The Democrats period, but point taken. The Democrats’ Civil War is Bad for the United States
- “The time to enter the battle has come. There is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide; no prisoners will be taken and no quarter granted.” Republicans Must Understand: We Are at War
- Richard Fernandez notes “if Washington’s elites envy China they would do well to note that the foundational moment for the current regime in Beijing was when they crushed their own Woke movement in a last ditch effort to save China.” China, Seattle and the Frankensteins of History
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- It’s also common sense to send the son-in-law on a worldwide goodwill tour… Until 2025.Trump: “It’s Common Sense’ to Cut Immigration While 30 Million Americans are Unemployed
- Who’s this “we?” Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “We Will Hold the Administration Accountable for Its Dangerous Anti-Immigrant, Anti-Refugee Agenda”
- “And it allows presidents to legislate, a recipe for ever-expanding federal and executive power.” (only Democrat presidents – jjs) Supreme Court’s Illegal Immigration Ruling Applies Different Legal Standards to Different Presidents
- Today’s winner of the Malig-Nancy Pelosi “Spark-of-Divinity” award. Illegal Alien Gets Two Years in Jail for Returning to US After Killing Four Kids
- I believe we have a tie… Illegal Alien Charged After 2-Year-Old Son Found Dead in Trash Can
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
- Break ’em up. Pressed to List Second Term Initiatives, Trump Says He Could Support Modernizing Antitrust Laws
- If only they stuck to advice on anal sex for tweens.Teen Vogue Faces Widespread Condemnation for Article Praising Karl Marx
- Undescended testicle, thumb or tater? You make the call… Brian Stelter Partially Credits TikTok Users For Supposedly Sabotaging Trump Rally
- Burnett an out-front classless hack. XiNN’s Erin Burnett Can’t Handle The Truth, Gets So Flustered With Richard Grenell She Lies, Terminates Interview
- “They’re back in the public domain – and they’re an unconscionable libel.” Nazi-U.S. Comparisons: A Moral Obscenity
- “Hannah-Jones’ ownership of The 1619 Project as inciting this type of defamation with its wrong portrayal of American history is telling of her own motivation for the project.” Nikole Hannah-Jones Endorses Riots and Toppling Statues as a Product of the 1619 Project
- Bipedal crab louse resembling Wilford Brimley opens cake hole, emits flatus. Bolton: “Hope” History Remembers Trump as “One-Term President Who Didn’t Plunge the Country Irretrievably into a Downward Spiral”
- “SCOTUS has declined to hear all other Second Amendment cases this session.” Woman Turns to Supreme Court to Get Her Guns Back
- “The abortion restriction faces immediate legal challenge.” Tennessee Legislature Passes Fetal Heartbeat Bill
- G-d bless Alveda King. MLK’s Niece: “I Hope There’s a Juneteenth for” the “Little Babies in the Womb”
- Blue on blue racialism. Heh. Planned Parenthood New York Employees Demand Their CEO Be Fired
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Hong Kong dissidents to be tried under Communist mainland laws, violating the ‘one country, two systems’ policy.” China to Set Up “National Security Bureau” to Crush Dissent in Hong Kong
- Chi-Coms bristle at being called out on concentration camps. China Slams US Over Bill on Uighurs; Trump Administration Has Led Int’l Criticism of Abuses
- “UN reprimands Tehran amid ongoing nuclear ramp-up, development of missiles.” IAEA: Iran Engaged in Secret Nuclear Work
- It’s time we defund the UN. And leave. UN Geneva Office Deletes Defending Pro-Antifa Tweet After Massive Backlash
- Slap the cuffs on him. Trump Open to Meeting with Venezuelan Thug Prexy Maduro
- Vlad the Immovable. Putin Hints at Another Term If Constitutional Changes Approved
- This is not going to stop with statues, books, movies and street names. Petition to Remove UK Gandhi Statue Gathers Over 6,000 Signatures
- “The history of France will not be rewritten and the destruction or elimination of statues and memorials will not be permitted.” Race and Statues in France
- “Saadallah’s full background has still to be revealed, but early indications are that he did come to the attention of security services last year. He was briefly assessed and deemed to be low risk and no formal investigation launched.” Three Dead in Terrorist Stabbing Attack By Libyan Man in a Park Near London
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “If Gorsuch and Chief Justice John Roberts have gone ‘woke,’ then the Biden-Kamala Harris Court is here early and the outlook is ominous.” The Smart Boy Sophistry of Neil Gorsuch
- “There is a constitutional way, though, that Trump can rein it [SCOTUS] in.” The Supreme Court is Out of Control
- “This week, more than most, should be a wake up call to Americans about what Republicans and the conservative movement deserve and about what we should expect from the people who claim its leadership.” Do-Nothing GOP Senate Passes Football to the Court, Fumbles Again
- “John Roberts is a politician – a politician who consistently makes laws, inconsistently applies the Constitution, and can’t be voted out of office.” 7 Times John Roberts Was a Leftist Hack
- “Has a great judge been body-snatched?” Will the Real Justice Gorsuch Please Stand Up?
- “Critics say law will exacerbate $54 billion deficit, economic downturn.” CA Dems Want $20 Million to Enforce Anti-Gig Law Amid Budget Crisis
- “The Texas Central plan started out with a price tag of $10 billion. No one believed that. It was supposed to be privately funded. No one believed that either. It’s now standing on a $30 billion cost… and it’s begging for a taxpayer bailout.” Texas’ “Privately Funded” Bullet Train Project Seeks Taxpayer Dollars
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The economy is showing signs of a welcome v-shaped recovery. To keep it going, let’s end the disastrous US economic lockdown once and for all.” Dems’ Worst Nightmare – What If V-Shaped Recovery Is Real?
- They’re being complete Dick’s… Companies Use Virtual Meetings To Duck Shareholder Questions About Woke Agendas
- “Say something the editors don’t like somewhere else, and you might find yourself out of a job.” Orangemen Bad. Really: Student Newspaper at Syracuse U. Fires Columnist for Calling Institutional Racism a Myth
- “The Twitter mobs want to suppress scientific work that they find objectionable. What is really at stake: academic freedom, open discussion of important ideas, scientific inquiry. All are imperiled and all must be defended.” VP for Research at Michigan State U. Forced to Resign After Blog Posts Deemed “Racist”
- Stabbed in the back by another Republican. Utah Teachers Union Offers Endorsement to Lt. Governor Following Veto of Special Ed Bill
- “An experienced ivy league professor describes how it all started going downhill.” Why Are University Students So Stupidity-Friendly?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Is it any wonder why Americans’ trust in the media has plummeted over the last few years? And the scientists, doctors and health experts will soon suffer the same fate if they continue skewing the science for partisan and ideological reasons. It’s Now Clearer Than Ever Before, Science Bends Itself To Fit Left Wing Politics
- Whoever is making his lips move is a flaming chutzpadik. Pro-Abortion Biden Says Climate Change Damaging Unborn Children
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with some wonderful news. Yay! A Gravel Pile Floating in Space That Might Hit the Earth
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
- How progressive of the Progressives to erase the first progressive president. NYC Museum of Natural History Taking Down Statue of President Theodore Roosevelt
- “Americans need to realize that they have been deliberate targets of ideological subversion… as described by a former KGB spy and state media propagandist who defected. And the founder of BLM boasted in 2015 of her Marxist ‘ideological training.'” The Soviet Plan for “Ideological Subversion” Describes Our Current Turmoil
- “Every conservative who compromised on tearing down Confederate statues is complicit in the destruction of art across the country.” Conservative Cowards Are To Blame For Falling Statues
- Hell, erase the Democrat Party. While We’re Erasing Confederate Names, Let’s Remove Robert Byrd’s, Too
- Despicable Cochran-sucker. “Hero Status”: Brett Favre Compares Colin Kaepernick To Fallen Soldier Pat Tillman
- “Calls to ‘decolonize’ one’s bookshelf are nothing but a polite (and sometimes not so polite) alternative to book-burning.” Get Your Woke Hands Off My Bookshelf
- “The vendor hits all of the Alinsky requirements: He makes guy live up to his own rules, he ridicules him, and he gives all of us a great show.” A Latino Vendor in Tulsa Uses Alinsky Tactics Against a BLM Supporter
- How far we have fallen since those words from Superman were considered gospel. Truth, Justice, and the American Way
- “In 1952, in an epic showdown with communist hardliners, America learned a difficult lesson as the whole world watched – but it did learn.”
- “We should never erase the history of how blacks and whites worked together to defeat slavery.” “How Ex-Slaves Freed America Riots, Political Subversion, and the Communist Agitator’s Playbook: A Lesson From History
- “What’s disturbing today is that so few of our most aggressive haters – the Social Justice Warriors – understand themselves to be haters at all.” Hatred in War and in Peace
- “Too many long stretches of unfunny scenes and meandering subplots take away from the genuinely funny jokes populated throughout the film.” The King of Staten Island Is Unworthy of Its Crown
- “Here’s why this Oscar-winning romance (mostly) stands the test of time.” How GhostShocked Hollywood in 1990
- 79 years ago, Nazi Germany invaded the Soviet Union, initiating a “war of annihilation” that ultimately consumed the Germans, and millions of lives. 79th Anniversary of Operation Barbarossa
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
Abolish the Polis
Nice wordplay, JJ
Here’s a little-publicized bit of trivia:
The word polis stems from the Greek word for citizen, while more commonly is used in the sense of ‘community’ or a city with a strong sense of community. It also has linkage to ‘government’.
Politics and policy share that etymology. ‘Police’ may also have the same root.
Relative to the current governor of Colorado, Jared Schutz’ mother is Susan Polis-Schutz. After making hundreds of millions of dollars ‘flipping’ an internet offshoot of his parents’ greeting card business and also an on-line florist business in the late 90’s and early 00’s, he decided to go into politics.
From his Wikipedia page: In 2000, he legally changed his surname to his mother’s to raise awareness for a fundraiser and because he simply “liked it better”
I suspect rather that it was more of a cynical, calculated move to project himself as a “man of the people”, with the oh-so-convenient adoption of the name ‘Polis’. He comes across as a smug, self-serving, power-hungry dilettante who inherited a business legacy from his parents and flipped it for millions during the dotcom bubble of the late 90’s.
Hey JJ this is Ghost Of Qassem Soleimani can you or someone unban my IP
Ghost – See below and advise.
“Does he get a message that his IP is banned or do his message appear and then disappear? If it’s the former, then it’s a Pixy IP server ban and Pixy will have to unban the IP.
I searched the TB3K logs and don’t see any IPs close to Ghost’s IP so most likely it’s a server ban.”
I can’t get to AoSHQ (“taking too long to load”). Is it down again?
Your IP address (18.104.22.168) has been banned (#1088893). If you feel this is in error, please contact the blog owner by email, or tech support at email@example.com.