Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and the battle for the soul of this nation and perhaps its very existence continues as we approach its 244th birthday, the mad ravings of the psychotic Pull-It-Surprise-winning spokes-bigot for Krylon Ultra Sheen notwithstanding.
While “protests” that now have very little to do with the death of a black career criminal at the hands of unfit police officers from a Democrat-controlled police department and criminal justice system within a Democrat-controlled city and state continue, the silver bullet sure to cure us of our original sin of inherent racism – the wholesale abolition of police forces – continues. With it comes a spike in violent crime in such shining cities on a hill as New York and Chicago, as a result of incompetent Marxism or Marxist incompetence of their mayors that have decriminalized crime while handcuffing the efforts to combat it.
Along another sector of the front, the push to give our national identity a pre-frontal lobotomy continues unabated with the Republican governor of Mississippi Tate Reeves saying he will vote in favor of removing the Confederate portion of the state flag. Okay, I see why that might be a target, and has been a target for decades now. But the continued attempts to remove everyone from Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt, to now renaming John Wayne Airport and doing away with the term “master bedroom” would be laughable were it not for the fact that millions of people out there, thanks to two generations of brainwashing at the hands of American academia, are nodding their empty heads in agreement. Look on the bright side; the anti-porn crusaders could have an in if they can abolish the word “masturbate”…
While our society crashes down before our eyes, or at least appears that way courtesy of the press-credentialed propagandists, everyone is looking to the President for a way out of this. Over the weekend, I got call from a dear friend who was alarmed by Chuck Grassley criticizing the President Trump about something on camera in some interview. As I was in the middle of preparing dinner, and didn’t want to talk all that loudly about politics with certain individuals of the liberal persuasion within earshot, I got a little bit short with him and ended the call.
While I was trying to reassure him that the press will lie about what people say in order to sow discord, and that I did agree with him that while Grassley might have been right in his criticism, he should’ve kept his yap shut in public, I just couldn’t seem to talk my buddy off of the ledge. And to be honest, yes, all of this crap is just so utterly overwhelming. To see businesses burned out, bodies piling up, statues being defiled and destroyed or legally taken down by municipalities, on top of the four months of imposed imprisonment due to the phony pandemic panic from the Chinese Lung AIDS, does not fill one with strength and confidence about this coming November, let alone the future.
Agitprop media lying and smearing notwithstanding, President Trump appears outwardly, and understandably, to be lost. Or is he? Is it just the enormity of the one-two punch of Sino-Sinus Syphilis having torpedoed the economy followed on by civil unrest that makes the 60s almost pale in comparison? There are calls for the President to act and forcefully to control the latter as the former starts fading into the background. And even at that, the Democrats (and sadly some Republicans) are using the spike in case numbers which ironically, seen alongside the death rate remaining flat should actually hasten full re-opening across the board and not bring about another lockdown.
Circling back to President Trump, some feel that by him letting the blue cities and states burn puts the spotlight on the failure and malfeasance of the Democrats. While this is as close to an absolute truth as you can get, somehow the messaging is not getting out there. Or is it?
… Trump’s campaign has suggested that riots and more disorder will happen if Biden is elected. The problem with this argument is that disorder is already happening nowunder President Trump.
Admittedly, Trump has had a difficult fight from the beginning. He has been hamstrung by investigations, a hostile deep state resistance from career civil servants, and a nakedly partisan propaganda campaign by the media. Nevertheless, he has a job to do. He’s not merely citizen Trump. He’s not just an observer. It’s his FBI. It’s his government to run. It’s his military to command. If he can’t run it, he needs to fire people until he can get the right people where they belong…
The notion about not being an observer is interesting in that it kind of jibes with Rush Limbaugh’s “Limbaugh theorem” about Obama. Whatever crisis or failure was happening, Obama always claimed that he was running against it, or only read about it in the papers, when he himself was the cause of it or putatively had the power to end it if he was not the source of it. Not that I think Trump is ducking and dodging the problem, which is certainly not his fault, if it is perhaps the cause of it all insofar as yet another attempt to remove him from office, now or in November.
But that said, if he were to declare a national emergency, doing so would play directly into the hands of the Democrat-Media Complex that has accused him from day one of being literally Hitler ready to impose a dictatorship on America. Talk about projection. He has got to walk a thin line, but at some point I do agree that his campaign messaging has got to pointedly and constantly put all of this destruction squarely at the feet of the Democrats. I think it is time for Make America Great Again to be retired and something akin to Keep America Free or Defend Independent American Freedom – DIAF. (sarc). He is walking a knife-edge, but in reality, does anyone really think that with the house burning down all around us that Trump is going to actually lose voters? That is madness. And that said, it’s not enough to send a donation to the campaign or wear a MAGA or DIAF hat.
Recently, I read with great interest James Lindsay’s essay called “The Woke Breaking Point.” There, he invites his readers to ask friends and acquaintances “What would it take for you to say that the Woke movement has gone too far?” This, he suggests, is a way to help people keep themselves honest: if you consider in advance what state of affairs, specifically, would be “too far,” then you will be able to recognize better the excesses of the totalitarian Left and more ready to resist them at the point when it becomes absolutely necessary.
Reframing the question, he writes: “Ask. When is enough, enough?”…
If you have had “enough,” I’m asking that you do something. Ask yourself: given my own gifts and my own limitations, how can I contribute? For all of us, this will require some sacrifice. This means you also have to consider what, specifically, you are willing and able to sacrifice. But if you’re unwilling to sacrifice anything — if you’re unwilling to respond in any way other than casting a ballot — then it doesn’t matter what you say: you haven’t had enough.
On that note, there are some people at least who are willing to do something, and in of all places right in the belly of the beast. A group of about 150 people gathered over the weekend to protest and protect the statue of Teddy Roosevelt from being removed in front of the American Museum of Natural History – an institution that was founded by Roosevelt himself.
A woman who believes progressives are trying to “erase history” by demanding statues go down gave counter-protesters a piece of her mind.
“You’re a domestic terrorist group and we will see to it that you fall and you fall so hard, you won’t know what hit you” she said… “This is not about race anymore. It never really was. This is about taking apart the fabric of America.”
If you want to make an omelet, you’re going to have to break a few eggs. The question is who are the eggs and who are the crackers (no pun [maybe])? As for President Trump, the best thing for him and for us is to let him be himself. Now that said, I think there is still a golden opportunity to use this insanity against the Democrats. I believe most of black America is aghast and appalled at Black Lives Matter/Antifa terrorism as well as the abuse at the hands of the Democrat Party since time immemorial. For sure, the President’s policies pre-Peking Pox panic opened a lot of eyes in that regard. I think it’s a golden opportunity for the Golden Scalp Weasel to take this insanity and shove it back down the Left’s maw.
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “Donald Trump can’t stop the Left’s assaults on American institutions. Only the citizens who have had ‘enough’ can do it. Voting isn’t enough.” Voting Isn’t Enough to Combat the Woke Left
- “Trump owes it to all Americans, past and present, to preserve their heritage and restore order.” President Trump: Do Something
- “Rosenberg’s involvement with the May 19 Communist Organization, which carried out its bombing campaign to create a contrast to former President Ronald Reagan’s ‘Morning in America’ campaign promise, earned her a spot on the FBI’s Most Wanted List.” A Convicted Terrorist Sits on Board of Charity Handling Black Lives Matter Fundraising
- Daniel Greenfield with the new extortion: “You don’t want 600 people to come here and destroy your business and burn it down.” Black Lives Matter Organizer: “Give Me Money or We’ll Break Windows”
- They put up the most flak when they’re inside the Target… DC BLM Protesters at Target: “We Will Continue to Shut Your Business Down”
- “Other videos of the incident that were available online showed demonstrators screaming obscenities at the couple and threatening to take their firearms away from them.” Armed St. Louis Residents Stand Guard Over Property As Demonstrators Enter Residential Neighborhood
- “The complaint, unsealed today, alleges that on June 22, 2020, the four men along with other unidentified individuals, damaged and attempted to tear down the statue depicting Andrew Jackson located in Lafayette Square.” The Trump Crackdown Begins: Arrests and Charges for Trying to Tear Down D.C. Statue
- “BLM stormtroopers are trying to provoke a racial war in America in the hope that it will develop into a civil war — simply because it is much easier to make a revolution during a war.” The Russian Origins of Black Neo-Marxism
- Trump hitting rogue states/cities where they live. Trump’s Monument Executive Order Puts Federal Grants on the Chopping Block For Local Governments That Don’t Comply
- “Facing the ignorant protests of radical leftists, black pro-statue re-enactors provided an education on the true meaning of the Emancipation Memorial.”Black Community Elders Shutdown and Shame Anti-Statue Protest
- “Security for me but not for thee.” Minneapolis City Council Members Who Voted to Defund Police Get Taxpayer Funded Private Security
- I hope they torch Behar’s house. Not Woke Enough: Black Lives Matter Activists March On Beverly Hills; “Eat the Rich!”
- “This is not Seattle.” Some OKC Protesters Charged with Terrorism, Rioting, Assault
- Sefton’s corollary: Eventually every Monty Python sketch becomes a reality (“Hell’s Grannies.”) “Grandtifa” Protesters at The Villages in Florida Face Off with Pro-Trump Golf-Cart Grannies
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- Bob Zimmerman: “…They combed the records to find any death that had even the slightest chance of being from [Chinese] COVID-19, and used this very unscientific method to inflate their totals unjustifiably.” Politicians Continue to Lie About Chinese COVID-19 to Generate Fear
- “Support by politicians, mostly Democrats, for the protests has weakened public adherence to coronavirus rules and increased pressure to reopen businesses and public amenities more rapidly.” Gavin Noose-’em Orders Bars in L.A. County to Close Again Due to Chinese Coronavirus
- Half of all deaths but only 11% of CASES. Nearly Half of All Chinese COVID-Related Deaths in the US Are Directly Tied to Nursing Homes: Report
- As we’ve said all along, it’s marginally worse than common flu. And yet… Fatality Rate Plunges As CDC Director Says Chinese COVID Cases Likely 10 Times Higher
- Number of cases does not correspond to deaths. The more cases with steady deaths means the virus is marginally more serious than the flu. Florida Virus Deaths Drop — Despite Climbing Number of Cases
- “A new phrase is needed to explain why, amid the utter media panic, America should calm down and stay open for business.” “Disease Burden” is the New “Flatten the Curve!”
- “Look at what a dentist goes through to practice proper infection control, and you’ll understand how useless the government’s mandatory [Chinese] COVID ‘guidelines’ are.”COVID-19 Protection Advice from a Doctor, Albeit a Dentist
- Masks are useless, except as a psychological weapon of political control. Malig-Nancy Pelosi: Nationwide Mask Requirement Is “Long Overdue”
- “What is the effect of the extended [Chinese] COVID-19 mask-wearing on all of us?” Until We Have Faces: The American Niqaab
- “Dr. Donald Henderson believed the best response to a pandemic is to let society function as normal.” How the Man Who Eradicated Smallpox Would Have Handled Chinese Coronavirus
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “The story, published Friday, cites ‘officials briefed on the matter’ as the sources for the report.” (so, a totally fabricated crock of shit – jjs) President Trump Dismisses NY Times Report That Russia Offered Bounties to Taliban Forces to Kill US Soldiers
- Another Russia hoax. So if Trump loses or we lose the Senate and House, are the Democrats going to impeach, convict and sentence Trump to death? Carville: There’s a “Case” for “Treason” if Trump Knew About Russia Bounty
- A redacted official: “I prefer that we go by henchmen. Has more of a Marvel comic sinisterness to it.” Judicial Watch Uncovers E-Mails Showing Ben Rhodes and Aides Joking About Benghazi Lies
- Roger Kimball: “The systematic campaign to undermine an incoming presidential administration through politicized investigations is a true constitutional crisis.” A Coup Against Our Institutions
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Schumer’s mistake was made while killing the police reform bill of Republican Sen. Tim Scott, who is African American, without even debating it.” “Legislation Worthy Of George Kirby“: Malig-Nancy Pelosi and Cuck Schemer Both Botch George Floyd’s Name
- “Now, she says it’s just not safe to be outside in crowds because of the continued threat of [Chinese] COVID-19.” DC Mayor Muriel Bowser Urges Residents to Stay Home on July 4th… After She Marched with Hundreds
- “Patrisse Cullors told CNN she wants to ‘get Trump out,’ but the IRS prohibits nonprofits such as the BLM organization from making such political statements.” (I’m sure the IRS and DoJ will get right in it – jjs) BLM Co-Founder Appears To Violate IRS Laws on XiNN
- “Democrat Theresa Greenfield has made campaign finance a centerpiece of her campaign.” (Theresa Greenbacks – jjs) Iowa Senate Candidate Takes Thousands From Corporate-Funded PACs
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Senior class president’s public apology welcomed by administrators, student groups.” College Stands by Student Leader Who Claimed Jews “Worship” WW2
- “No matter the color of their skin, Jews are going to be labeled ‘white.'” Black Lives Matter: Not Just Communist, But Viciously Anti-Semitic Too
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The hour of reckoning is here. Either Trump will crush the lawlessness and win swing voters to his side, or he will listen to the trimmers and lose the country.”Trump Will Win If He Responds to Righteous Voter Rage
- “Trump must pin weasley Biden down on statue-smashing, rioting, and looting.” Joe Biden Gets a Softball Question on Statue-Smashing… And Misses
- “In an Oval Office interview with The Federalist’s Ben Domenech, President Trump calls on Republicans to stand strong and unite against lawlessness.” Trump Calls For Tougher Republican Response To “Political War”
- “Just this week, a letter carrier in Fort Bend County, Texas, was accused of throwing a box of a sheriff’s campaign mailers into a dumpster.” Ballot Deliverers’ Union Endorses Joe Biden as Election Manipulation Accusations Mount
- “The investigation began after hundreds of mail-in ballots were found bundled together in a mailbox in Paterson.” City Officials in New Jersey Charged With Election Fraud After Nearly 20% of Mail-In Ballots Had Problems, Were Not Counted
- “Why #BlackLivesMatter should change how Americans think about voting in November.”Polling Against Trump Yet Voting for Him Anyway
- “Toppling statues and renaming buildings does absolutely nothing to improve my life.” Two Black Conservative Women Speak Out About the Democrat Party
- Rabbi Fiscehr: “Holding on has cost him — big time.” Now You Know Why Nadler Sold His Soul to Donkey-Chompers AOC
- “Californians may yet defy the skeptics, and confound the professionals. They may send this embodiment of Democrat Party dysfunction to an early retirement.” Why a Gavin Noose-’em Recall Could Succeed
- “This week, the America left continued its long march into irrelevance unchecked by understanding, common sense, or a grasp of history.” March of the Credentialed Morons
- Great One Levin: “I thought she was going to pass out for a second, LOL!” “Time for Pelosi to Join Biden in a Padded Room” after Speaker Suffers 2nd On-Camera Mental Lapse in Recent Weeks
- “And that won’t sit well with a lot of voters in Florida and other places where Communism is still seen as an evil ideology.” Biden VP Hopeful Rep. Karen Bass in Hot Water for Praise of Castro
- “It was amazingly unhinged – even for a radical in Congress. There were so many half-truths, falsehoods, exaggerations, laughable misinterpretations of history, and outright lies that even some Democrats must have cringed in embarrassment.” Alopecia Pressley: “It’s Time to Pay Us What You Owe Us”
- “‘To find out how willing liberal Americans are to jettison the country’s cultural identity, I decided to ask what I thought were outlandish questions,’ writes the survey author. ‘The answers I received amazed me.'” Survey: Most US Liberals Want to Rewrite Constitution, Impose Race Quotas on History Classes and Museums
- “The Democrat Party is the party of urban elites. This is why blue states are the worst for small businesses, blue-collar jobs, and minority job participation.” Who’s the Real Party of the Rich?
- “Cultural tyranny reigns in America, the last step before full-fledged political tyranny.” Driving Conservatives Underground
- “If the Democrats recapture the presidency and the Senate, and if their blinkered and narrowly technocratic ideology triumphs, it spells the end of a great America.” The Summer of Our Discontent
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Evidently, some black lives matter more than most. Father of teen murdered by an illegal says BLM ignored his case: “I’m black, where’s our help?”
- “The president’s executive actions won’t go as far as legislation would go, but the steps he’s taking are far more than Congress has had the will to do.” Trump Steps In Where Congress Fears to Tread on H-1B Visas
- “Under Wolf, DHS and its agencies, such as US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), seemed curiously deaf, dumb and blind to the exigencies of the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic that originated abroad.” How Chad Wolf Undermines Trump’s Immigration Promises at DHS
- “What guarantee does the president’s base have that with his reelection they won’t see a repeat of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986?” Deferring the Inevitable on Immigration?
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
- “It doesn’t take much investigative work to realize that this campaign is aimed at shutting down speech.” The Facebook Ad Boycott Is About Silencing Conservatives, Not Stopping “Hate”
- Angel-of-Death Cuomo and DeBolshevik “encouraged mass protests while restricting religious gatherings, and a federal judge has called foul.” Judge Rules New York May Not Enforce Double-Standard Restrictions On Religious Gatherings
- “Wake up, Juan!” Greg Gutfeld Rips Juan Williams When He Tries to Blame Inner-City Violence on Trump
- “‘The New York Times reporting, and all other subsequent news reports about such an alleged briefing are inaccurate- tweeted National Intelligence director John Ratcliffe in response to the report.” DNI Ratcliffe Debunks NY Times Report Trump Briefed in March About Russia Putting Bounties on US Soldiers
- “How does someone like Philip Bump still have a job after basically trying to argue that two plus two equals five?” WaPo Tried to Fact-Check Trump on Who Runs the Dangerous Cities… and Failed Miserably
- “I really believe that all lives matter, and that’s where the heart of the American people lies.” “Political Agenda of the Radical Left”: VP Pence Refuses To Say “Black Lives Matter” During CBS Interview
- “That and her play, Up Your Ass, are celebrated by feminists for their radicalism and anti-male sentiments.” Radical Feminist Who Argued for the Extermination of Men Glorified in the NY Times
- Christian Toto: “Is the mainstream media finally waking up to Big Tech censorship?”YouTube’s War on Moore’s Planet of the Humans Isn’t Over
- Harry Stein: “It doesn’t necessarily matter if it makes much sense, or even if the expertise on offer proves dramatically wrong. Say it with enough confidence and command, and you’re in.” Trust the Experts! Lessons From the Front Lines
- “Gun groups say millions of new gun owners could create ‘an even more formidable voting bloc.'” New Gun Owners Could Sway Future Elections
- “Only nine civilians had concealed carry permits in 2017.” LA Sheriff To Quadruple Gun-Carry Permits
- “The firearms services bureau of the Illinois State Police, which issues the FOID cards, told the Tribune that permit applications started rising in March but skyrocketed in June.” Gun Permits Up 500% and Sales Skyrocket Amid Chicago Protests
- “An activist wearing the mask of Gov. Bill Lee lit the flag on fire while others in Handmaid’s Tale costumes chanted and looked on.”Planned Parenthood Members Don Handmaid’s Tale Costumes and Burn Flag in Abortion Bill Protest
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “This is not exactly a smoking gun, but it’s extremely troubling. Iran is barred from developing ballistic missiles by UN Security Council resolutions and any indication that they continue to work on them is dangerous.” Massive Explosion Rocks Suspected Nuke Site in Iran
- Robert Spencer: “The Hate-America Left gives aid and comfort to the nation’s enemies.”Iranian Ayatollah Gloats: Now It’s Americans Screaming “Death to America!”
- “The Iranian regime and its proxies continued to plot and commit terrorist attacks on a global scale.” Iran “World’s Worst State Sponsor of Terrorism,” US State Department Report Says
- “Lucky to be alive after a dramatic assassination attempt… left him wounded, two of his bodyguards dead, and his police vehicle riddled with bullets.” Mexico City Police Chief Targeted For Assassination As Drug Cartel Violence Spikes
- “But at least the Trump Administration is not treating Serbia in the ugly way its predecessors (and NATO) went out of their way to do.” Back to the Future: US Negotiates With War Advocates and Criminals of Old
- “Cultural destruction and religious intolerance in communist China.” Those Wicked Sons of Heaven
- Katie Hopkins: “Why he has to get his act together fast.” Whatever Happened to Boris Johnson?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- Michael Goodwin: “New York has had its share of corrupt and incompetent mayors, but never has it had one who is both of those and also a lazy bum.” DeBolshevik’s Performance Grows Worse By the Day, Making NYC Unlivable
- “The saga of the Second Avenue subway shows that New York’s inability to build new public infrastructure goes back a long way.” Late Train
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The victims were shot in eight separate shooting incidents which scattered over Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens and Manhattan.” 11 Shot in Under 12 Hours in Democrat-Controlled NYC
- “When they step out of the car, those were the cops who they are afraid of.” NYPD Detective: Eliminating Undercover Police Officers Will Be “Demise” of NYC
- “Late last week, President Donald Trump warned Chicago’s city government that he could be forced to intervene if the city cannot quell its streak of gun violence.” Three Children, Including 1-Year-Old, Killed in Chicago as Violence Spikes In City
- “If armed right-wing militias were shooting at trucks or blocking them and attacking the drivers, I don’t think the government would have waited more than 24 hours to take action. We’re now going on four weeks.” America or Afghanistan? The Growing Danger to Truckers on America’s Roads
- Putting the “high” in high school… High School Teacher Worked With Mafia, Bribed DEA For Decades in Drug Trafficking Scheme
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The looting is unfortunate… Many states were on the verge of reopening after a two-month-plus [Chinese] COVID-19 closure, and now some of these businesses will not be able to reopen.” In First Weekend of Riots, Looting Damage in 20 Major Cities Exceeded $400 Million
- “Meat department sales have experienced fierce growth as folks sheltering in place have eaten more meals at home.” Grocers: Chinese COVID-Driven Home Cooking Has Meat Sales Sizzling: Up 24.2% YTD, Summer Outlook Strong
- “As cities and states begin reopening, movie theatres are experimenting with how to continue to provide entertainment while keeping patrons and staff safe.” When Can I Go To The Movies Again? These Major Theatre Chains Are Planning Re-Openings
- “The Democrat nominee’s agenda would give a huge boost to labor organizing — especially in the public sector.” Unions Biden Their Time
- “The government argued the landmark health care law must fall because Congress lifted the financial penalty for failing to purchase insurance in the 2017 tax reform bill.” Trump Administration Urges Supreme Court to Scrap Obamacare in Full
- “Such government price controls would bring about devastating consequences, especially in the midst of a public health crisis like [Chinese] COVID-19. It would drastically stem medical innovation and deprive Americans of new treatments when needed most.” House Dems Favor Price Controls Over Chinese COVID-19 Vaccines and Treatments
- “FCC hopes new three-digit number will curb suicide crisis.” Trump Admin Prepares Revamp of Suicide Crisis Hotline
- “No reason to expect anything less and probably a lot more.” Will Chinese COVID-19 Lead to More Homeschooling This Fall?
- “The university is named after a slave-trader. Seize its endowment.” Cancel Yale
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Three recent authors, each coming from a strong environmental activist background, sound the common theme that the hyper-green environmental activists have cost us trillions and hurt the poor.” A Winning Trifecta for Climate Science and Rationality
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The explosion of mostly teen girls claiming they are transgender is associated with the discovery of ‘transgender gurus’ on social media and schools ‘celebrating’ gender ideology.”Transgender: Social Media and School Promotion Linked to Rise in Teen Girls Gender Dysphoria
- “That and her play, Up Your Ass, are celebrated by feminists for their radicalism and anti-male sentiments.” Radical Feminist Who Argued for the Extermination of Men Glorified in the NY Times
- “The dream for compromise between those demanding absolute affirmation for ever-evolving gender and sexual convictions and others of strong religious faith is unrealistic — and not because of religious folks.” The Queer Movement Wants To Convert Christians, Not Coexist
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The Democratic Party of Orange County condemns John Wayne’s racist and bigoted statements.” California Democrats Demand Removing John Wayne’s Name From Airport
- Republican Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves: If they send me a bill this weekend, I will sign it.” Mississippi Lawmakers Vote To Drop Confederate Emblem From State Flag
- “Given what has already been targeted, it was almost inevitable that the Emancipation statue would be targeted.” Frederick Douglass, Abraham Lincoln, and the Iconoclast Frenzy
- “The purge continues, moving into the ludicrous as it goes.” Realtors Change Name of “Master” Bedrooms; Wine Org. Changes Way It References “Master” Sommeliers
- “The Black Lives Matter movement is not a majority. Its radical agenda can be resisted and defeated. But not if ordinary Americans stay silent.” We’re in a Cultural Civil War. It’s Time For Conservatives to Fight Back
- And here’s what fighting back looks like, and in NYC no less: “This statue is of a proud American. Was he perfect? No. No one was perfect… he did a lot for this country.”Protesters Rally to Save NYC Museum of Natural History Teddy Roosevelt Statue
- “I actually lost some sleep over the Mike Gundy video earlier last week, where the Oklahoma State University football coach is seen apologizing for the offense of wearing a shirt bearing the logo of the conservative news company OANN.” The Hour of Heroes Is Nigh
- “Why aren’t we challenging our cozy assumptions that things can’t get worse?” Grim Lessons from Aristotle on the Causes of Civil War
- “The vandals destroying statues fall into the category of being not good examples, but horrible warnings to a civil society.” By Destroying History, Liberals Make an Example of Themselves
- “The longshoreman philosopher said it is easy to be full of rage. It is not easy to go to work and build something.” Eric Hoffer and Black Lives Matter
HITHER & YON
- I thought Commander Zero was Obama’s codename. The Man Dies, But the Radical Chic Remains
- “Amazon’s alternate reality series showed what happens when you erase history.” How Man in the High Castle Predicted Our Cancel Culture Age
- Happy birthday, America, from the man who makes Father Coughlin look like Golda Meir.Fox SoulNetwork to Air Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan July 4
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.