Good morning, kids. Another week and another collection of items that add up to mixed signals in terms of prognosticating November. Meanwhile, the anti-American agitprop being pumped out by the Leftists both at the highest levels of power or just parroted by the average uninformed fool is unsurprisingly leading to incidents of political violence, along with skyrocketing everyday mayhem thanks to the kneecapping of law enforcement.
… A man was shot after he punched a driver through the window of his car. The Democrat-run city of Seattle arrested the driver, but if I were on the jury, I would not even want to hear the driver’s side of the story before I voted to acquit. Why waste my time, the defense lawyer’s time that he is billing to his client, the judge’s time, and the rest of the jury’s time after the prosecution stipulates, as it will have to do, that the other man admitted to reaching through the car window to grab the steering wheel and then punch the driver in his face? This, along with the fact that Seattle is allowing looters and rioters to run rampant, is a strong argument for every working person and every employer to move out of the city and let it rot, and elect a Republican governor and Legislature to ensure that state money is not used to carry Seattle…
… Now it looks as if the people are taking the matters into their own hands. In the early hours of July 9th, a person driving a white car in downtown Portland was surrounded by rioters. The “protesters” demanded that the driver “get off the f*cking road!” Within seconds multiple shots were fired in the air from the car. No one was hit. The person who took the video claims that the driver had been with the protesters drinking. The motive for the shooting is anyone’s guess, as Portland police didn’t respond to the active shooter…
Portland prosecutors just dropped the charges against Black Lives Matter and Antifa rioters who have turned downtown Portland into a hell-scape after six weeks of rioting. Rioters who are arrested are ticketed and released. There’s an old saying from the Bible that has been adapted by management gurus: What gets rewarded gets repeated. Using that logic, Portland has just signed itself up for more riots… A former Oregon District Attorney, Josh Marquis, can’t believe the DA’s response to the constant rioting. “It is incomprehensible to me that you could have downtown Portland destroyed the way it has, tens of millions of dollars in damage, and say, ‘Well, there’s no accountability for that.’
What that does is it makes arrests meaningless. No accountability. And that means Portland prosecutors want more of this.
Last week, 24-year-old Jessica Doty Whitaker was shot to death following an argument with Black Lives Matter supporters. According to her family, the BLM supporters shouted “Black lives matter” at her and her group, to which they replied, “All lives matter.”
After the groups separated, Jessica was shot dead by the BLM supporters. She leaves behind a 3-year-old son. “She shouldn’t have lost her life. She’s got a 3-year-old son she loved dearly,” said Jose Ramirez, her fiance, who was involved in the incident…
At what point will murder not be prosecuted, or at least when will what is now murder be seen as justifiable homicide insofar as the shooter, being part and parcel of the party in power, will be seen by same as a victim – or defender of the faith, as it were, from a filthy infidel who dared challenge the “will of the people!” While all of this resembles government-sanctioned anarchy, if traditional police forces are actually abolished or rendered completely useless, it will not mean the end of law and order. We will have something very much akin to the laws that propped up “the New Order.” This isn’t localized; the actions of hack-in-black Judge Emmett Sullivan, and worse, the inaction of his colleagues or his superior on the same court to shut his insane power-grab down is part and parcel of the same problem; corruption at every level and in myriad aspects of our government, law enforcement and societal institutions working towards the goal of killing off the last vestiges of America as founded.
And yet it won’t be the bedraggled, black-clad thugs with the Molotov cocktails, concrete-infused hate-shakes and bike locks that will be the enforcers. It will be Amazon, Google, Bank of America, your HR department, the Social Security and Medicare administrations that will get your mind right. We are already living in an Orwellian nightmare. To what degree it worsens is anyone’s guess, but the writing is on the wall. BLM, ACAB = OBEY.
Whither President Trump? While he had been taking a beating over the past couple of months over the response to the Chinese Lung AIDS – now confirmed by any rational, objective analysis of the data as marginally more deadly than seasonal flu and now over – his response to the insurrection has been spot on. Yet there still is a mood, real or media-created, that his campaign is stalled if not floundering. Personally, that makes zero sense to me given the insane rhetoric and actual physical destruction being brought about by Democrats. Also, the President does not have a party that is lockstep, shoulder-to-shoulder with him and indeed with all of us. In fact, key players are actively working to sabotage the GOP and we could lose the Senate. Whatever missteps Trump may have made, his speech at Mount Rushmore was one for the ages. Coupled with that is his telling Minneapolis to FOAD after the city had the gall to request a bail out for the destruction of the riots – destruction that it alone is responsible for by not only not acting to stop the rioting but actually encouraging and excusing it.
So now, we have the usual deviants and scum in the form of Democrat mayors and governors continuing the drumbeat of lockdowns and forced wearing of worse-than-useless masks to continue the misery and dislocation so as to ensure Trump’s defeat. This cannot go on. Trump has to unleash us and himself. Victor Davis Hanson:
… To get back on track, Trump almost alone became the defender of tradition under assault, of security, and safety. He deplored the statue toppling, the madness of cancel culture, the racial obsessions of the Black Lives Matter/Antifa cultural revolution. He praised America’s goodness and reminded the country it was good without having to be perfect. And still, the Left hobbled him.
In truth, the media, the universities, and the Left by weaponizing plague, lockdown and riot had found a winning strategy. The mere threat of being called a “racist” in such a Reign of Terror climate could win over unlikely allies, abettors, and appeasers. Corporate America, the retired and serving four-star officer class, local and state government apparatchiks, and many terrified Republican politicians and pundits (hoping to be dismembered last by leftist wolverines) began pledging their allegiance to the Left or staying mum…
… In truth, he needs to eschew “I” and substitute “we.” A record low percent black unemployment rate? That translated into job seekers having leverage over employers and with it dignity and value. Gas prices falling due to expanded oil production? That means the minimum wage worker can afford her commute. Returning industry? That means more clout, honor, and a good living for an unemployed middle-aged worker in Ohio and Michigan, and less fuel for the Chinese Communist Party.
Tweeting cannot be about the past, but only the present and future. Trolls, washed-up celebrities, know-nothing pampered athletes, and hack leftists don’t deserve mention in the campaign’s final 100 days.
Ignore them all and focus on Restoration, 2021 — and how the president has a detailed plan to focus on all classes and races, while reminding us of what we owe the dead and all that they have given us.
…Voters whose voices you don’t hear in the pages of the New York Times and whose rigged Google searches and Facebook hot spots somehow leave out of account. They’re sitting at home watching their cities burn, watching monuments to Columbus, to Washington and Thomas Jefferson be defaced or toppled. They see that, and they hear a nonstop litany telling them how racist they are and how evil America is.
And just about now, a great chasm is opening up. The choice, they see, is not so much between Donald Trump and Joe Biden. It is between the America they love — that Donald Trump celebrates — and the out-of-control forces of anti-American hatred that, though he does not understand them, Joe Biden manages to blink and nod and gibber around.
Everything that is happening between now and November 3 is about November 3. But the fundamental choice is not really Donald Trump or Joe Biden. It is civilization and America on one side, anarchy and woke tyranny on the other. The Democrats thought they could ride the tiger to victory. Instead, they will be consumed by the monster they created but could not control.
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “Several local reports on the incident do not mention the BLM connection to the murder.”Young Mother Shot and Killed By Black Lives Matter Supporters After Saying “All Lives Matter”
- “Minnesota Dems willfully allowed Minneapolis to burn & then blamed the police whom they demonized. Now, they want the fed gov’t to pay the bill.” Cruz To Introduce Legislation So Governments Withholding Police Protection Are Liable To Private Property Owners
- “Actions have consequences. So do inactions. Just ask Minnesota Governor Tim Walz.”Washington Denies Taxpayer Funds to Rebuild Minneapolis After Riots
- “And there’s reason to think he might just rise in the polls because of it.” President Trump Tells Minnesota’s Cynical Leftists, “Hell, No”
- “There’s an old saying from the Bible that has been adapted by management gurus: What gets rewarded gets repeated. Using that logic, Portland has just signed itself up for more riots.” Portland Prosecutors Must Want More Violence. They Just Dropped Charges Against Dozens of Criminal Rioters
- “Regardless of their views on whether or not violent, destructive racial protests should be permitted or punished, a majority (56%) of all U.S. likely voters said the government’s response has been ‘poor.'” 50% of Liberals Say “Violent Racial Protests” Should be Allowed, 58% Don’t Want Monument Vandals Prosecuted
- “Pulling someone out of his car is gravely punished in a court of law.” BLM Agitator’s Advice Could Turn Road Blockers into Road Kill or Lifers
- “[Clem Smith] called for the release of convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal and, as a state legislator in 2017, vocally opposed a law that heightened penalties for those who harm police officers.” New Missouri Dem Party Leader Called for Cop Killer’s Release
- “Video captured a woman approaching [AK Sen. Dan] Sullivan and his wife Julie during a campaign event in a hangar at the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport. Protesters Attempt to Throw Caribou Heart at GOP Senator
- The Left eats its own. Judge Approves Petition to Recall Democrat Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan
- “Her death was linked to Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, which affects connective tissues that support skin, bones, blood vessels, and other organs. Some social media users shared false news that she was killed by the police and it triggered her asthma.” Autopsy Shows 22-Year-Old Ohio Protester Died of Natural Causes, Not Pepper Spray
- “Disrespect for anyone in any kind of authority — MTA employees, teachers, police and firefighters — was the standard. Crime went hand-in-hand with that disrespect.” It’s Not Just Police; Public Servants of All Stripes Now Under Assault
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “But we’re all supposed to die!” Chinese COVID-19 Update: Though the Deaths Up Slightly, CDC Says Outbreak No Longer Qualifies as Epidemic
- Angel-of-Death Cuomo’s Report On Nursing Home Deaths Marked By Clear Conflicts of Interest
- “These scientists are attempting to hide information that doesn’t conform to what roving violent mobs are attempting to impose at the blunt ends of bricks, sticks, and guns.” Why We Can’t Trust Anything “The Science” Says Any More
- “Since the media and Democrat governors won’t tell the American people the truth about the [Chinese] coronavirus, President Trump should level with the public instead.” America Can’t Take Another Lockdown. Protect the Vulnerable and Carry On
- LIE: “Our county public health agency just announced that they are going to be getting refrigerated trucks because the Abrazo health care system has run out of morgue beds.”Phoenix Mayor Peddles Misinformation About Hospital Morgue Space To Pick Partisan Fight
- “The Michigan Retailers Association criticized the order as ‘impossible’ to enforce based on vague exemptions that could hurt businesses.” Wretched Whitmer Signs Sweeping Mask Order Threatening Violators With $500 Fine
- “The evidence of masks preventing the spread of [Chinese] COVID-19 is self-contradicting at best.” To Mask or Not to Mask?
- “How the Democrats manipulate a pandemic for power and self-preservation.” Leftist Masquerade
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “President Trump has corrected a miscarriage of justice. His commutation of the sentence, rather than a pardon, allows Stone to seek redress via the courts.” Justice for Roger Stone
- “The Russia investigation was of paramount importance. Stone was prosecuted and convicted because he committed federal crimes. He remains a convicted felon, and rightly so.”Mueller Defends Investigation of Roger Stone After Trump Commutes Prison Sentence
- “None on the left, however, were bothered when Clinton commuted the conviction of a terrorist who now fundraises for Black Lives Matter.” Trump’s Commutation of Stone’s Sentence Horrifies the Left
- “Especially if the goal is to keep Michael Flynn out of the White House.” Judge Sullivan’s Appeal for “En Banc” Hearing Has Good Chance at Success
- “…Steele may have lied when he denied to FBI agents in October 2016 that he had shared information about his Trump investigation with reporters.” Trump Calls For Dossier Author Christopher Steele to be “Thrown in Jail”
- “Just a few minutes into Supreme Court arguments over congressional subpoenas for President Donald Trump’s financial records, it was clear that House Democrats were in trouble.” House Blunders to Blame for Dems’ Setback in Trump Subpoena Case
- Daniel Greenfield: “New Yorkers are dying, but DA Vance is going after Trump.” Manhattan DA Targets Trump After Giving Epstein and Weinstein a Pass
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Pay-to-play hummed along until Trump’s election saw these political underwriters go bust, exposing well-connected criminals to legal and reputational vulnerability.” Weinstein, Epstein, and the Democrats
- “Trump, fortunately, figured out a long time ago how toxic Epstein and Maxwell were.”Ghislaine Maxwell’s Secrets, if Revealed, Will be Incendiary
- “Unlike the long-dead figures whose statues and other honorifics have been assailed in recent weeks, Robert Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan organizer, remains basically untouchable.”West Virginia Democrats Silent About Memorials To KKK-Supporting Colleague
- “Shenzhen New World Group, owned by Chinese billionaire Wei Huang received the lump sum over two separate loans for hotels operating in Los Angeles.” Chinese Real Estate Company at Center of FBI Investigation Raked In Millions From PPP Loans
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY“While Jews think they are engaging in a Martin Luther King march for civil rights, they are in complete denial about the true nature of BLM.”
Jews Against Themselves
“All they want to do is call the nearly destroyed church a place of ‘brutality.'”
A Suspicious Fire at Mission San Gabriel, and a Curiously Incurious Press Parroting the Left’s Lies
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION“Republicans ‘have doubled the amount of new voter registrations… than we did in the entire 2016 cycle.'”
GOP Voter Registration Outpaces Democrats
Roger Kimball: “The Democrats thought they could ride the tiger to victory. Instead, they will be consumed by the monster they created but could not control.”
It’s All About November 3
“According to the shock poll, Trump is ‘on course to win the crucial swing states including Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin where he outpolls Vice President Biden by 48% to 44%.'” (for what it’s worth – jjs)
Shock Poll Shows Trump on Track to Win Reelection
Victor Davis Hanson: “The president should emphasize not just the efficacy of his administration but its effects on real people. Focus on ‘Restoration 2021.'” (I think the Rushmore speech was the kickoff – jjs)
Trump Needs to Scale the Real Wall of 2020
“A study by the postal service inspector general found some shocking and worrying shortcomings that should give anyone who wants a fair election in November pause.”
Problems With Absentee Ballots in Wisconsin Hint at Election Nightmare
“Those who accuse the Framers of being powerful old white racist rich guys need only look to the creation and ingenuity of the Electoral College.”
The Electoral College and Equality
“We have never seen an individual political movement accorded this much accommodation and coerced adherence by society and government.”
The BLM Agenda is Racist and Anti-Semitic. Why Are Politicians Embracing It?
“Biden’s embrace of socialist ideals, in the context of a global pandemic and the left’s ongoing culture war — hallmarked by riots, violence, government overreach, and fake news — shows that, once again, America is standing at a crossroads.”
Red November: How the Democrat Party Has Brought America to the Brink of Socialism
“Aspiring first lady still doesn’t know how many grandchildren she has .”
Review: Joey: The Story of Joe Biden by Dr. Jill Biden, Ed.D.
“If voters really blamed Trump for the current disaster, Joe Biden would be ahead by 20 points. He’s not, which leads us to believe there are other factors at work in this election cycle — factors that can turn toward Republicans as quickly as they turned against them.”
Prospects Bleak for GOP Maintaining Control of the Senate
“Now, Obama’s vice president, Joe Biden, is running for president as a unifier on race.”
Race Relations Plummeted While Joe Biden Was Vice President Under Barack Obama
“If Democrats regain power, they will change the rules so that they never lose again. The Never-Trump ‘Republicans’ support this.”
Never-Trumpers Out of the Closet as Liberal Democrats in Drag
“Like baboons showing their rears to zoo-goers, the election of President Trump caused the rotting institutions of America to reveal their least attractive features.”
Stay Angry, Not Dispirited
“Whether Sessions and his supporters like it or not, there are Alabamans who won’t support him because when he needed to take on the swamp, he sat on the sidelines.”
Will Alabama Republicans Make the Same Mistake Twice?
“Conservatism, Inc. needs a gut check — and soon.”
The Base Doesn’t Trust D.C. Conservatives Anymore“‘Dark and divisive’ it was not.”
The Mount Rushmore Speech was President Trump’s Best Ever
“President Trump is enabling Jared Kushner to drive his chariot dangerously close to the sun. And if Kushner crashes, he will take Trump’s administration with him.”
Who Runs the White House?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Donald Trump’s rhetoric then on anti-immigration and the wall that he wants to build across the across the border of Mexico had meant that a huge number of those immigration flows… coming out of the south and going into the US almost evaporated over a very short period of time based on US policy.” Greyhound’ s Value Drops by $156 Million Due to Less Illegal Immigration to US
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
- That NBC is still allowed to remain on the air is an outrage and a crime. NBC Contributor Reveals He Never Had Chinese Coronavirus After Network Documented His Recovery
- “This is a good move from ESPN, and it should send the signal that it’s a sports network and not a political talk show.” ESPN Suspends Adrian Wojnarowski For “Fuck You” Response to Senator Josh Hawley
- Mollie Hemingway: “As if orders went out from a central director, nearly every major media outlet flat-out lied about President Trump’s speech.” Brazen Lying is Media’s Latest Escalation in Campaign Against Trump
- “My latest crime: singing in church.” Confessions of a California Quarantine Outlaw
- “While some organizers of the ‘Lincoln’ Project may still belong to the Republican party, there is nothing ‘conservative’ about them.” There Are Lies, Damn Lies, and Then There is the Lincoln Project
- “The USA Today “fact check” uses crude innuendo to put Trump supporters at very real risk.”USA Today Beclowns Itself with a Nazi Analogy
- “When you encounter an entity that repeatedly lies to you, slanders you, mocks you, and hides things from you, should you conclude it is anything but your enemy?” Trump Was Right All Along: The Fake News Media Really Is the Enemy of the People
- “Here’s what to expect if the progressive Left and its army of snitches continue to have power.” The “Fun Police” State
- “I realized at that time, we’re on our own… I was defending my house, my life, my wife, and what I’ve spent 32 years building there.” Police Seize Gun From St. Louis Couple Threatened By Mob
- “A Dutch subsidiary of pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson is developing a [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine using a cell line from an aborted fetus.” Let’s Get Busy with a Prolife Vaccine for Chinese COVID-19
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Neither side wants to get in a shooting war, but with so many ships and planes buzzing each other in a small area, accidents have a way of happening.” Tensions Rising Again in South China Sea as Beijing, US Conduct Exercises
- “Pope Francis needs to seriously rethink the Church’s policy toward China.” The Vatican Plays Politics with China
- “These attacks are more than just nagging pinpricks. The severity and regularity of the attack suggest this is just the beginning.” Iran Accuses West of “Disinformation” As Another Huge Explosion Rocks Tehran
- “Massive damage to Natanz facility retards Iranian nuclear program.” Iran Experiences Rash of Mysterious Military and Industrial “Accidents”
- “Despite the massive political shifts in Iran, the international community and western governments have remained shockingly silent.” The International Community’s Silence on Iran’s Unrest and Iranians’ Resistance
- “2 factions in a power struggle, during a powder keg of discontent over a collapsing economy.” As Iran’s Economy Crumbles Under Sanctions, An Internal Power Struggle Rocks the Government
- “Turkish president slams world leaders for not acting ‘against Islamophobia in their own countries.'” Turk Turd-ogan Rebukes West for “Islamophobia” Amid Criticism over Turning Hagia Sophia into Mosque
- Robert Spencer: “With these caliphate dreams come territorial ambitions, about which the Turkish would-be caliph has made no secret.” Why Turk Turd-ogan Converted the Hagia Sophia to a Mosque, and Why the State Department Should Be Concerned
- “This is what happens when you watch what you’re not supposed to. This is what is waiting for you. We’re just waiting for the exact order to kill you.” “A Dead Man”: A Journalist’s Escape From Socialist Venezuela, Part 2
- “The decision to leave a corrupt organization should be applauded, not criticized.” After the US Leaves WHO, Should the UN Be Next?
- “It used to be that countries could simply declare ‘national security’ and have trade complaints go away. Not anymore.” “National Security” is a Poor Reason to Let Nations Ignore Trade Laws
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- The cause of the fire aboard the 840-foot amphibious assault vessel USS Bonhomme Richard is under investigation. 11 Sailors Injured in Blaze Aboard Ship at San Diego Naval Base
- “We may think we’re exhibiting high-minded principles, but our enemies know the score.”Turkey’s New Mosque a Monument to Western Decline
- Well, clip my joy buzzer and call me Bro-Fo! Sudan Moves to Repeal Some Islamist Laws After 30 Years in Place
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “So, a trillion dollars is: Okay, that is an interesting starting point, but it doesn’t come anywhere near.” (gelato being $80 and ounce, and all… – jjs) Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “A Trillion for What, Dear?”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “If companies continue to put ‘woke’ causes and profits ahead of American interests, they will soon find themselves with no allies at all.” Time for American Companies to Remember Who Their Friends Are
- “A maze of vague zoning regulations and onerous permitting requirements prevent many from starting businesses out of their own homes.” Lifting Zoning Restrictions Would Get Americans Back to Work During the Chinese COVID-19 Crisis
- “Growing investment in US startups by China and other foreign players needs greater scrutiny.” Venture Capital’s Red Flags
- “Donald Trump’s trust in the American people is paying off hugely in the current recession.”Trump Policies Drive Boom Recovery
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “We don’t know what the actual impact of this is going to be. We do know that it’s a high likelihood there will be significant increases in crime.” California Gov. Gavin Noose-’em Poised to Release 8,000 “Most Dangerous” Prisoners to Prevent Virus Spread
- “As cops become objects of derision and scorn, violent crime soars in American cities.”Demoralizing the Police
- “First federal execution since 2003 delayed due to [Chinese] coronavirus.” Judge Delays Execution of White Supremacist, Slowing Return of Federal Death Penalty
- “The dead suspect had a criminal record going back to 2016 including a recent arrest.” Two South Texas Police Officers Killed In Ambush Saturday
- “Almost every suspect in connection with a felonious police death had a criminal history.” 48 Police Officers Slain in 2019; 511 Over the Last Decade — Nearly 1 Per Week
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- …Given what we know about the minimal danger to children from the [Chinese] coronavirus, it becomes hard to understand the resistance to reopening schools.” Gov. DeSantis: “If You Can Do Walmart” You Can Reopen Schools
- “It’s inexplicable to not open the schools. It’s completely contrary to the data to keep the schools closed, it’s counter to science, it’s almost on the border of absurd to require a limit in the schools.” “Counter To Science”: Dr. Scott Atlas Makes the Case for Reopening Schools in the Fall
- “No free Medicare, no school for you.” LA Teachers Union Holds School Openings Hostage to Its Call to End Charter Schools
- “He was the only person with enough time to place the notes on his car.” (racism is so bad that the Left has to fake it to prove it – jjs) Texas A&M Police Say Student Left Racist Messages on His Own Car
- “Their only recourse now is to denounce Catholic school parents as ‘extremist special interests.'” Liberals Seek to Exclude Religious Schools and Competition
- “To ‘protect our nation’s children,’ as the president said, we must remove Zinn’s lying history from classrooms.” Trump’s Rushmore Speech Exposes Howard Zinn’s “Web of Lies”
- “In May 2020, I graduated with a journalism degree from a liberal university in a mostly liberal northern Arizona city. I feel cheated.” Graduating College in the Time of Chinese COVID and Peak Wokeness
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Science and commerce feed the world.” The Modern Food Miracle
- Our intrepid science reporter: “…What I saw when I first looked at this image was a magnificent place to hike. Imagine walking along the crest of this mesa, with outstanding views in all directions!” (take Sheila Jackass-Lee and get our flag back! – jjs) A Great Hike to Do on Mars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Abigail Shrier’s new book, Irreversible Damage: the Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters, adroitly addresses a controversial topic without shirking from the truth.”Transgender Activists Tell Our Daughters They’re Not Acceptable the Way They Are
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE, HITHER & YON
- “I’m not apologizing.” Goya Foods CEO Refuses To Apologize For Pro-Trump Remarks
- “Could Goya Foods be headed toward the Chick-Fil-A effect, wherein the more leftists hate it, the more conservatives buy it?” (let’s hope they don’t go Chik-Fil-A all the way – jjs)Backfire: Customers Buy Goya Foods After Leftists Pledge Boycott Over CEO’s Trump Support
- Goodbye, NFL. Report: Washington to Shed “Redskins” Name Monday
- “This is the NFL jumping the shark and saying we’ve quit being who we said we are.” Jason Whitlock: If NFL Plans to Play Black National Anthem, It’s “Cowardice at the Highest Level”
- “It is not only for the good of the country that we must initiate real conversations again but also for our own sanity.” What’s Keeping the Silent Majority Silent? (threats to one’s life and livelihood, mostly – jjs)
- “In the near future, the leftists won’t need to riot in order to exert control over the American people.” Welcome Barr’s Offensive Against Antifa, But It Won’t Stop “Cancel Culture”
- “Reports that must be taken seriously.” Battle of Gettysburg?
- “Nearly immediately after entering ‘the bubble,’ athletes began complaining about everything from the food and WiFi to their resort lodging accommodations.” Tone-Deaf NBA Players Complain About Meals and Hotel Rooms Most Americans Can’t Afford
- Christian Toto: “Celebrities have no comment on the shocking uptick in gun violence, death.”Hollywood Out of Step with Public, Reality on Defund the Police Movement
- David Harsanyi: “Steel yourself, brave reader: These were such terms as ‘peanut gallery’ and ‘eenie meenie miney moe.'” The Speech Police Go After the Peanut Gallery
- “This is what a cultural revolution looks like.” BLM Anti-Police Hate-Fest Comes To Small-Town America
- “Radicals never succeed without the complicity — active or passive — of moderate elites.”Lessons from the Radicalization of Russia
HITHER & YON
- “Thomas Sowell’s books sell, and he boasts a global following, but the left works hard to keep his voice out of the mainstream and out of higher education.” Sowell At 90. Isn’t It High Time More of Us Listened to This Man?
- RIP Actress Kelly Preston Dead from Breast Cancer, Husband John Travolta Reveals
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.