Good morning, kids. Midweek and for those who did not watch the attempted high tech lynching of AG William Barr before the House Judiciary Committee, aside from being one of the most despicable, vile displays of behavior that I have ever witnessed, it was nevertheless revelatory. The amateur hour theatrics rang absolutely hollow to anyone who has had even a passing interest in the past two months of violence and mayhem in America’s Democrat-run cities. Since the unfortunate incident in Minneapolis that left a suspect dead at or by the hands of police, the Democrat-Left Media Complex has been all over the airwaves and interwebz proclaiming the outrage justified, thinking – spectacularly wrongly (yet again) – that most of America believes them or can be hoodwinked into believing them.
Now all of a sudden, here they are in the land of make believe where, like actual American history in a Berkeley lecture hall, what has been happening for over 60 consecutive nights in Portland and elsewhere isn’t really happening. “It’s a myth” farted the gelatinous mass of filth Jerry Nadler just a day before as he was ambushed by a real reporter. And after his unhinged diatribe of halitosis-tinged lies hurled at AG Barr subsided, Jim Jordan went to the videotape, showing in living color, Kristallnacht’s kissin’ kousin accompanied by a soundtrack of assorted propagandists mouthing the same scripted pablum of “mostly peaceful protests.” Cue the giant pastrami-shaped Hindenburg crashing and burning.
…Another congressional hearing, another Dem disaster. They planned a public hanging of the attorney general and spent weeks constructing their scaffold. He is corrupt, a liar, a toady, they and their media handmaidens assured us, and the House Judiciary Committee will reveal all.
Two obstacles quickly became apparent. The first is that the Dems were led by Rep. Jerry Nadler, whose rabidness is exceeded only by his haplessness.
The start was delayed because Nadler was in a minor car accident. That was obviously an omen, but Nadler doesn’t take hints, so he plowed forward into a head-on crash with a heavyweight opponent superior in every way…
Yet Nadler is a slow learner and there he was Tuesday, opening the ballyhooed attack on the AG with a statement that was a farrago of lies, fake news and slanderous attacks on law enforcement, Barr and Trump. It was so over-the-top, so fact-free and unsupportable, that it had zero chance of setting the stage for a meaningful interrogation…
After the GOP’s Jim Jordan countered with an attack on the FBI’s spying on Trump’s campaign and played a video of pundits calling the violence in Portland and elsewhere “peaceful protests,” the air had left the room before Barr said a word…
“This is the first time in my memory that the leaders of one of our two great political parties, the Democratic Party, are not coming out and condemning mob violence,” he said. “Can’t we just say the violence against the federal courts has to stop? Could we hear something like that?”
The room was silent. The attorney general challenged their loyalty, and not a single Democrat objected. For them, it was just another day at the office.
Nearly every time I watch Barr in extended interviews or read one of his substantive speeches, I find myself saying, “If only.”
If only Barr had been Trump’s first attorney general, the last four years would have been dramatically different…
As usual, Michael Goodwin at The New York Post brings it, so read his entire column. By the way, the Democrat-Media Complex meme of “mostly peaceful protests” took a self-inflicted head shot from none other than their own candidate, Joe Biden:
…Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Tuesday called for the arrest of violent protesters while taking questions for the first time in 28 days.
The former vice president struck a discordant tone with fellow liberals who insist protests against the May killing of George Floyd by Minnesota police are peaceful, and that authorities are to blame for any violence in Portland and other cities.
“I think we do need to hold those who violate the law accountable,” Biden said. “We should never let what’s done in a march for equal rights overcome what the reason for the march is. And that’s what these folks are doing. And they should be arrested — found, arrested and tried.”
Biden’s call for the prosecution of violent protesters may further alienate leftist politicians uneasy with Biden’s decades of centrist policies…
They better keep him chained to the radiator in the fruit cellar next to Mrs. Bates. He’s already on thin ice with the Marxists at Burn-Loot-Murder Inc. with the exclusion of Medicare For All on the Democrat platform, among other things which, along with the non-rioting mostly peaceful rioting, doesn’t play well in Peoria.
Circling back, there’s another big reason they are going after Barr. The Democrat-Media Complex is absolutely panic-stricken that he and/or Durham are going to hand down indictments in the coup to sabotage candidate and President Trump, which no doubt is going to slam Biden as well as much of his campaign, most of which are populated by Obama and Clinton cronies. Aside from the bitter irony in that statement, the sliming of Barr is their attempt to mitigate the impact, and set up the meme that any indictments before the election are political hit jobs meant to sabotage Biden. They’ve been playing that bromide since before the rioting and even before the phony pandemic.
So the question is, what the hell is Barr or Durham waiting for? While it was glorious to see him dismantle Nadler and the others (including a mic-drop moment where Jamie Raskin was covered in an ocean of flop sweat), the recent pronouncements that the investigation’s results may come after Election Day is ridiculous. The reasoning that they supposedly want to be perceived as above the fray and not political is idiotic. The Democrats engineered a coup to overturn the results of national election. And that coup attempt continues to this day. The very sham hearing Barr was subjected to is part and parcel of it. Americans must know the truth of who the Democrat candidate is and what he was part of BEFORE they go to the polls, or else the plot to overthrow Trump in 2016 will finally succeed this November if he loses.
That aside, the plot to take out Trump is beyond question the greatest crime in American political history. AG Barr wants us to believe that it’s his personal mission as a 30-year veteran of the federal IC and LE communities to restore whatever reputation they might have enjoyed, warranted or not. The only way to do that, sir, is to hand down indictments no later than September. And they must include individuals at a minimum as high up as Comey, Clapper and Brennan, if not Clinton and Obama.
The lawlessness, mayhem and violence that we are seeing in America’s cities, the very flouting of law and disrespect for law enforcement that you, AG Barr, are appalled by and want to end is joined at the hip to the plot to overthrow President Trump. If you really want to restore integrity to the rule of law, then it’s high time to start frog-marching the aforementioned and perhaps a dozen or so others and hand down the indictments. Now.
AG BARR CONGRESSIONAL TESTIMONY
- “What makes me concerned for the country is [that] this is the first time in my memory that the leaders of one of our great two political parties, the Democratic Party, are not coming out and condemning mob violence and the attack on federal courts.” AG Barr Calls Out Democrats for Not Condemning Mob Violence
- Michael Goodwin: “He came, he saw, he ate their lunch. Bill Barr, denied a meal break, feasted instead on a gaggle of Democratic amateurs.” AG Barr Destroys Jerry Nadler in Another House Democrat Testimony Disaster
- “Congressional Dems get exposed on their treacherous enabling of orgies of violence.”Attorney General Barr Scorches Democrats
- “Bill Barr’s commitment is to the rule of law and defending the Constitution. The Democrats have been out to get him ever since a year ago… when he used the word ‘spying’ in a hearing in front of the United States Senate.” Jordan: Dems Out to Get AG Since He Said Trump Campaign Was Spied On
- “He failed because every word he said was a lie, but it was still a disgraceful exhibition.”That Reprehensible Democrat Gnome, Rep. Nadler, Tried to Humiliate AG Barr
- “[Nadler] complained that Republicans did not give Democrats 48 hours of notice that they would play the video, per the policy.” Jim Jordan Plays Clip Debunking “Peaceful” Protests, Shows Scenes of Violence in the Streets
- “Barr was not given a chance to respond to Cohen’s accusations, as each member of Congress is given five minutes to question the attorney general.” Democrat Rep. Steve Cohen Seems To Blame Attorney General Bill Barr For Epstein’s Death
- “You’re a real class act.” Barr Gets Sarcastic When Nadler Tries To Deny Him A Five-Minute Break
- “[Jamie] Raskin didn’t have his answer, but his initial bumbling in response to Barr’s question was priceless.” Attorney General Barr’s Epic Mic Drop Moment During the Congressional Hearings
- “I’m gonna answer the damn question.” AG Barr Snaps at Democrat Rep. Joe Neguse
- Rep. Doug Collins: “It may be a peaceful protest to burn down the Capitol. Maybe we’re back to 1812 again.” Beastmode: Barr “Not Sure” Congress Would Defend Capitol From Rioters
- Truth nuke. AG Barr: “The Threat to Black Lives Posed by Crime on the Streets is Massively Greater Than Any Posed by Police Misconduct
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “…in part because they are concerned about recent efforts to limit law enforcement’s use of tear gas and pepper spray in responding to violent riots.” Over 100 Police Agencies Pull Out of Agreements to Guard DNC Convention
- Oh, Mr. Nadler… ‘Mythical’ Antifa Rioters Set Dump Truck On Fire in Order to Burn Down Police Station in Richmond
- “To see people standing in Portland destroying property and not actually doing the work of advocating for black people was disturbing.” Black Leaders in Portland Criticize Violent Protesters
- Whoops! There goes the entire Democrat-Leftist propaganda meme! Biden Calls for Violent Protesters to be “Found, Arrested and Tried”
- “It’s not going to burn down from a small brushfire.” Oregon AG Downplays Attacks on Portland Courthouse
- “Recent incidents show the tactic of blocking people from being able to drive through has become increasingly dangerous and deadly.” Black Lives Matter Road-Block Tactic Ambushes Drivers, Leading To Dangerous Confrontations
- “Wisconsin state Sen. Tim Carpenter (D) happened upon the riot that night in June and stopped to take video with his cell phone. Rioters surrounded the gay, far-left Democrat and beat him.” Two Women Arrested For Beating Wisconsin State Senator During June Riot
- “Police are most effective when they diminish conflict.” The Future of De-escalation
- “I’m not saying they’re not a danger, particularly in the areas – geographic and social – they control. What I’m saying is that they’re losing that control.” (I disagree with this one – jjs)We’re Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
- “The dead have no civil rights.” No Peace – No Justice!
- “Is this any way to prepare for ruling America should Joe Biden win?” Street Mobs and Democrats
- “Urban anarchists and Democrat progressives — a match made in hell.” Married to the Mob
- “‘This devastating loss will not only be felt at every level of this Department, but in the countless communities and homes Deputy Chief Boyd touched during his decades-long service to our city,’ Lightfoot tweeted Tuesday.” Deputy Chicago Police Chief Dies in Apparent Suicide, Just Days After Promotion
- Wait, I thought it was all pink on the inside… “I’m More Black Than You on the Inside”: White BLM Protester Lectures Black Doctor
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Warns that there’s still a ‘real risk’ to teachers, students with comorbidities.” CDC Director: Threat of Suicide, Drugs, Flu to Youth “Far Greater” Than Chinese COVID
- Our intrepid science reporter Bob Zimmerman: “The numbers demonstrate unequivocally that the lock downs and mask policies were very bad ideas, and should result in a lot of defeats for these local state officials in the November election. The numbers also once again demonstrate that the panic over this virus was unwarrented.” Chinese COVID-19: Bad Policy Rules!
- “Gov. Newsom, you are responsible for the [Chinese] COVID crisis that’s happening in prisons and jails.” Protesters Chain Themselves To Gavin Noose-’em’s Fence Over Increasing Prison Deaths
- “The [Chinese] coronavirus bloodbath in jails and prisons has not materialized, but the spike in crime from prisoners’ release certainly has.” 100,000 Criminals Released Under Chinese Coronavirus Jailbreak Despite Lower Fatality Rate in Prison
- “We may have virus-contaminated face masks worn by people with absolutely no concept of face mask hygiene and viral contamination. They are unwitting agents for spreading this pathogen.” Could Face Masks Be Spreading the Chinese Coronavirus?
- “The bags were accompanied by signs that read, ‘RIP Favorite Teacher’ and ‘Distance ONLY.'”DC Teachers Line Up “Body Bags” Outside School Offices After Being Warned They May Have to Return to Classrooms
- “In other words, don’t mess with G-d’s natural design, especially when fewer kids die from this than from the flu.” Lockdown of Children is Harming Immune Systems and Our Best Shot at Herd Immunity
- “Because of a virus less threatening to kids than the seasonal flu, schools are sacrificing mental and educational health on the altar of fear and politics.” Seattle Parents On Online-Only School This Fall: “Kindergarten Via Distance Learning? Are They Kidding Me?”
- “Senate Republicans have said $1 trillion, Nancy Pelosi has said $3.4 trillion, how many trillion do you think should be in the new [Chinese] COVID relief bill?” Sen. Cruz: GOP and Democrat Chinese COVID Relief Bills Spend “Way Too Much Money,” Don’t “Solve the Problem”
- “Meanwhile, there are surges in France, Germany, and Spain.” Chinese Coronavirus Outbreak Showing Signs of Slow Down in Arizona, Texas, and Florida
- “Elon’s positioning is to maintain a high level of outrageous comments.” Bill Gates Calls Elon Musk’s Comments on Chinese COVID-19 “Outrageous”
- “Cuomo declared Wednesday his state’s Department of Health would be launching an investigation into a Chainsmokers concert.” Angel-of-Death Cuomo Investigates Hamptons Concert Over Lack Of Social Distancing, Excuses Mass Protests
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “It was four years ago.” (“at this point what difference does it make?! – jjs) Former Obama Adviser Valerie Jarrett Wants to Move on From Origins of Trump-Russia Investigation
- “Despite the CIA’s concerns about Steele’s allegations, the FBI successfully lobbied to include his information in an Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) regarding Russian interference in the 2016 election.” Declassified Senate Report Details “Bitter Argument” Between CIA and FBI Over Steele Dossier
- Great. Another probe to nowhere. AG Barr: US Attorney John Basch to Probe Unmasking
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Now, an explosive new report says Kim Gardner has taken many lavish trips on the dime of Soros-backed organizations, and may have broken the law by not reporting them.” St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner, Globetrotting With Soros Organizations, Fails to Report Trips
- “The watchdog is attempting to inspect the state’s voter rolls for potential irregularities.”Illinois Sued After Refusing to Disclose Statewide Voter Data
- “Invasion of personal privacy.” NYPD Refuses To Release 1996 Complaint Filed Against Ghislaine Maxwell
- “Elizabeth Nolan Brown, senior editor at Reason magazine, said Schatz treated male witnesses at the hearing differently than Internet Association deputy general counsel Elizabeth Banker.” Dem Senator Brian Schatz Accused of Sexism
- “Whistleblower now challenging Dem’s Senate run.” Former Official Accuses Steve Bullock of Fraud, Intimidation
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- “[Commie Psycho Patrisse] Cullors told Axios she had proposed ‘about 10’ amendments to the 2020 Democrat Party platform covering policing, criminal justice and legal system reform, reparations, education, and the environment, but they were all rejected without a vote.”Without “Sea Changes,” Democrat Platform Alliance With Black Lives Matter Is “Naught,” Co-Founder Says
- “Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden said Tuesday that his campaign will release their vice presidential pick by the end of next week.” In Meandering Q&A, Joe Biden Says He Will Have VP Pick By Next Week
- “There’s probably a former intern at Politico looking for a new job right now… Or they have a DeLorean and cranked it to 88 miles per hour and went back to the future to see what happens. Either way, someone screwed up.” Politico: Joe Biden Picks Kamala Harris as Running Mate… Four Days From Now?
- “Hair smells funny, bow-legged, rug burns on her knees…” Press Photo Reveals Biden’s Handwritten Notes on Kamala-Toe Harris
- For what it’s worth. Polls: Biden’s Lead in Minnesota Narrows
- Pulling out all the stops to keep Joey Sex-Knuckles from being pounded by Trump on national TV, with Chinese Lung AIDS the excuse. Notre Dame Withdraws as Host of First Presidential Debate. Here’s What We Know
- “Why is the former vice president making such a fuss about Trump stealing an election that, at the moment, looks like Biden’s to lose?” Biden: If I Lose It’s Because Trump Stole the Election
- “A rogue’s gallery of Obama administration retreads and leftist radicals. Meet Biden’s Politburo
- Christian Toto: “Far left talkers downplay or defend the candidate hiding in not so plain sight.” Basement Biden Also M.I.A. from Late Night
- “How we can fight today’s attacks on the American way.” Progressive Chaos v. The Constitution
- Mollie Hemingway: “Given what they’ve put the country through since November 2016, the groups that need to be asked if they will accept an election loss in November 2020 are the media, Democratic politicians, and other Resistance activists.” It Is Resistance, Not Trump, That Needs To Learn To Accept Election Results
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Pending completion of the review, the administration will not approve new entrants, but will provide one-year renewals of work permits first provided by President Barack Obama to roughly 800,000 illegal immigrants, the official said.” Donald Trump Extends DACA, Denies New Entrants
- “Why should illegal immigrant sanctuaries reap an apportionment windfall?” Trump Bars Use of Illegal Immigrants in Apportionment Count
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH
- “True to their word, four years later, Google is deliberately working to interfere with the reelection of Trump in 2020.” Election Interference: Google Purges Breitbart from Search Results
- “Critic: 1619 Project trying to have it both ways – ‘it’s presented as “history” when convenient, to give it credibility (as in the curriculum description) but deemed non-history when its lack of historical rigor has been challenged.” (or, clown nose on, clown nose off – jjs) 1619 Project Creator Admits “It Is Not a History’ But a Fight “to Control the National Narrative”
- “According to a screenshot posted by Gold, the web hosting service shut down the group’s website for ‘activity that’s false, fraudulent, inaccurate or deceiving.'” Dr. Simone Gold: Squarespace Shuts Down America’s Frontline Doctors Website
- “This, along with the pandemic, is clearly the preeminent political issue of Summer 2020 — as opposed to the presidential campaign, which is almost like an afterthought.” Corporate Media is Ignoring Broadest Riots in US History, But Americans Hurt by These Riots Aren’t
- “A bill announced by Sen. Josh Hawley on Tuesday would remove Section 230 protections for companies that track internet users’ behavior to target them with advertisements.” New Bill Would Punish Tech Companies That Use Behavioral Ads To Collect Your Information
- “Speaking to Google employees a few days after the 2016 election, Google VP for Global Affairs Kent Walker assured the company that despite Trump’s election, history was ‘on [their] side’ but that they must work to ensure that ‘populism [and] nationalism’ around the world is nothing more than a ‘blip’ and a ‘hiccup’ in the march towards progress.”Flashback: The Google Tape – Google Global Affairs VP Kent Walker – “History Is on Our Side”
- “The Left wants people to believe that what they have in store for the country cannot possibly be averted, that Americans might as well accept it now. Anyone who suggests an alternative is their enemy and must be destroyed.” The Mob Wants to Ruin Tucker Carlson Because He’s Right
- “The filing comes as gun sales are surging across the United States in a market driven by the pandemic and violent protests.” Remington Arms Company Files For Bankruptcy
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Prime Minister Netanyahu: Israel will “not allow Iran to entrench militarily on our border.”Israel’s IDF Foils Hezbollah Terror Attack Along the Northern Border
- “The world is increasingly on to Communist China’s inhuman ways.” Will Chinese Forced Labor Spur Another American Pivot?
- “The idea that is we trade with China, they’ll become a moderate, non-threatening power has failed.” (thank you Bush’s and Clinton! – jjs) Washington Times’ Bill Gertz: Communist China is Engaged in “Unrestricted Warfare” with the USA
- “The United States finally has an administration willing to secure America’s freedom from the Chinese Communist Party — whatever it takes.” America’s New China Policy Comes Down to Two Words: Induce Change
- “Trump strategist Steve Bannon has now targeted the Chinese Communist Party.” Bannon’s Radio Free China
- “What the US and Israel absolutely have to do.” Iran’s Nuclear Threat
- “I felt humiliated and offended by being deprived of the freedom to leave my house…”Chinese COVID Survivor Andrea Bocelli Says Italy’s Lockdown “Humiliated” Him
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Rep. Banks blows whistle on state governments helping China spy in the US.” Local US Law Enforcement Using Chinese Drones Cited for Espionage Concerns
- “Why should the US be the only one risking its homeland on behalf of its allies?” America Can’t Contain China, But Maybe Proliferation Can
- “Neil Bush, a relative of two former presidents — ” stop right there. Neil Bush’s Chinese Firm Signed Agreement With Space Contractor Considered an Arm of the Chinese Military
- The epicenters are Dianne Feinstein’s guest room and Bill Clinton’s Harlem office… Chinese Consulates in NYC, Frisco Identified as Spy Hubs
- Daniel Greenfield: “Democrat sanctuary cities don’t just provide sanctuary for illegal aliens, but for enemy spies.” Democrat Traitors Stand by China’s Spy Consulates
- Pamela Geller: “What’s with all the Obama holdovers who can still be found throughout the Trump administration?” Obama Holdovers with Islamist Connections Still Employed by the DoJ
- “The uncritical, uninformed, absolute defense of Islam has to end.” Islamophilia, Not Islamophobia, is the Problem
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Killing the gig economy directly before a crippling recession, which left millions looking for work, has produced predictable, and utterly unnecessary harm.” New Film Exposes How California’s War on the Gig Economy Was Exacerbated By Chinese COVID
- “Kansas gives oversight authority of its foster-care system to radical activists who want to dismantle it.” Children Last
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “With the help of the loan, Kodak will create likely 350 American jobs in the Rochester, New York, region and produce ingredients for drugs such as hydroxychloroquine and other essential pharmaceuticals that currently are predominately imported.” Kodak to Produce Drug Ingredients in US Thanks to Defense Production Act
- “Despite the pandemic, the US is on the cusp of losing a strategic industry to market forces.”Intel’s Globalization Dilemma
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Before you believe the deniers, allow me to tell you what it’s like to find yourself in the jaws of this culture as a recent high-school graduate.” “Cancel Culture” Crew Nearly Got Me “Expelled” Before I’d Even Started College
- “Northwestern received millions from terror-linked foundation.” (their mind’s in the Qatar – jjs) “Top Journalism School Teams Up With Qatar
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “It only makes sense that the EPA propose rules that carefully and systematically weigh benefits against costs.” EPA’s New Cost-Benefit Rule is a Big Win For Everyone
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- John Stossel: “This space flight happened because government was not in charge.” The Private Space Race
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Cotton should wear these latest attacks as a badge of honor.” Why the Left Fears Tom Cotton
- “Despite previous rules against decorations on helmets, the league will now allow players to display the names or initials of ‘victims of racism.’ That’s not all.” NFL To Transform Fields, Player Helmets Into Black Lives Matter Billboards
- “The corporate-sponsored podcast discussed asking every employee where they were on their ‘anti-racism journey.'” In Latest Attempt at Corporate Wokeness, PricewaterhouseCoopers Sponsors HuffPost Diversity Podcast
- “That’s threatening to a local… who feels this like deep entitlement because of their whiteness and their privilege.” “Segregated Waves”: Now Surfing and the Ocean are Racist
- “Despite 45 years of Soviet propaganda demonizing the United States, Albanians never forgot what President Reagan often referred to as the ‘shining city on a hill.'” Outsiders Like Me Know America Is the Greatest Country in the World
- Dennis Prager: “The left doesn’t hate America because it is bad. It hates America because it is good. If the left hated evil, it would love America and hate its enemies.” Anti-Americanism: The New Anti-Semitism
- “As businesses, schools, and sports teams change their names to acknowledge past racial injustice, it’s time for the party directly responsible to do the same.” The Worst Brand Name in American History
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.