Good morning, kids. Happy 75th birthday to Little Boy! See the link below the fold for The World at War episode about the bomb.
Thursday and there is an abundance of links this morning and despite so many being important enough to warrant posts of their own, I’m going to once again hit on a subject that we’ve touched upon many times, yet grows more alarming as we approach a national election just 89 days from today.
… In his testimony before the Senate Subcommittee on the Constitution, Kyle Shideler, Director and Senior Analyst for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism for the Center for Security Policy, said that antifa is an anarcho-communist movement that uses physical violence and intimidation to keep American citizens from engaging in the political process.
“While they do this under the cover of antifascism, the reality is that antifa defines the entire American political system, regardless of party affiliation, as fascism”…
“Antifa developed out of the communist urban guerilla and terrorist movements of the late 1960s and early 1970s, such as the Weather Underground and Germany’s Red Army Faction,” Shideler declared.
The terror expert explained that, as such, the tactics used by antifa had been developing for “over half a century of radical left-wing organizing and political violence”…
“Antifa relies heavily on support organizations such as the Democratic Socialists of America, the International Workers of the World, Refuse Fascism, and the National Lawyers Guild and in coordination with other protest organizations,” he said. “It is not uncommon for Antifa to require outside groups to sign what are essentially memorandums of understanding to ensure that allies agree not to interfere with criminal activity in exchange for protection.”
Shideler added that terrorism is a “low-cost form of warfare,” and pointed out that 9/11 cost less than half a million dollars…
“Like their predecessors in the Weather Underground and Red Army Faction, Antifa will continue to escalate its behavior unless it is checked. There will be more attacks, and rioting techniques will continue to grow in capability and in sophistication, their cadres will grow, and there will be more autonomous zones for increased periods of time, and more Americans of all political persuasions will be terrorized,” he concluded…
The in-your-face gaslighting by the Democrat-Media Complex about the violence and mayhem inflicted on us by Antifa and BLM being either “mostly peaceful,” a “myth” or “white supremacist infiltrators” being responsible is now totally understandable in context to the first part of Kyle Shideler’s testimony that I highlighted. The Democrats are not only cheering on the terrorists from the sidelines. It is evident that they are providing political cover for them to continue the mayhem right up to and even beyond the election should President Trump in fact win.
This is also why we are now being bombarded with the meme that Trump is trying to corrupt or co-opt the Postal Service to steal the votes for him. Were it not for the titanic level of gall in one of the most incredible examples of projection yet to come from the Dems, I’d be busting a gut from laughter. But it’s no joke because you better believe the 99.999% Leftist makeup of the Postal Service means this is what they have in store. Outright wholesale ballot theft to push Biden over the finish line outright, or sow chaos and discord orders of magnitude greater than the hanging chads of 2000. That election was bad enough during a time of blissful ignorance pre-9/11/01. 20 years on, America is staring into the abyss.
In the event of a Trump victory, you are not only going to see rioting and violence that will make the past few months seem like a toddler’s temper tantrum, the Dems may very well induce traitors at the highest ranks of our military – the McGenerals and McAdmirals like McMaster, McChrystal, McMattis and McRaven to pull a Seven Days in May scenario, which again is chutzpa-criticalin the extreme given the level of Leftist projection, with the near-constant drone of “literally Hitler,” “Mussolini” and dictator.
And speaking of Burn-Loot-Murder Inc., Rudy Giuliani is on the same brainwave as I was last week.
…”This organization is this close to being able to be designated as a domestic terrorist organization,” Giuliani told Just the News’ David Brody in an episode of “The Pod’s Honest Truth” podcast released Wednesday.
In May, President Trump announced that his administration would designate Antifa a domestic terrorist organization. The former mayor said the government has been investigating antifa for a longer period of time, so it has a stronger case against Antifa, but that the case against Black Lives Matter is building…
“You’ve got the beginnings of a pretty good case” that Black Lives Matter is a domestic terrorist group, Giuliani insisted.
“First of all, they’re dedicated to hating America. Second, they’re dedicated to tearing down most of the institutions, not only of our government but also of our society,” Giuliani argued, mentioning “the family, and schools, and religious education and religion.” Thirdly, “they have a pretty close connection with violence…”
If Giuliani is saying this publicly, you have to believe it’s being strongly considered in the Oval Office. But that is a potentially lethal land mine, even for a President who has so far been a solid A-minus to A as a communicator. Being able to make the average American understand the difference between the anodyne phrase “black lives matter” with the organization in caps “Black Lives Matter” requires a level of precision that would be the equivalent of Philippe Pettit walking across the Twin Towers while batting away hate-shakes with his balance bar.
Even if you went after whoever is backing them behind the scenes, the idiot corporations who have given them upwards of $2 billion will double down on selling the Marxists the rope that they will hang them and the rest of us with.
But General Mike Flynn is dead on:
…We can no longer pretend that these dark forces are going to go away by mere prayer alone. Prayers matter, but action is required…
Decide how you can act within your abilities. Stand up and state your beliefs. Be proud of who you are and what you stand for. And face, head-on, those community “leaders” who are willing to allow dark forces to go beyond peaceful protests and destroy and violate your safety and security…
Let us not be intimidated or fear those who cry out that we are in the minority; we are not. Good is always more powerful and will prevail over evil. However, evil will succeed for a time when good people are divided from each other and their personal lives — children away from their teachers, preachers from their congregations, customers from their local businesses.
America will never give in to evil. Americans work together to solve problems. We do not and should not ever allow anarchy and the evil forces behind it to operate on any street in our nation. No one should have to fear for their very life because some dark, disturbed force is challenged by the very essence of what America stands for…
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “All three now face charges of armed trespassing, armed burglary, and resisting arrest without violence.” (nothing to see here, move along… – jjs) Three Teens Arrested After Illegally Entering Mar-a-Lago with an AK-47 in their Backpack
- Let’s not beat around the bush. If a riotous mob has succeeded in pillaging, plundering, and ultimately burning down a federal courthouse, you think the mob stops there? No, they’re gonna burn the next building and the next building and the next building, all while the police have been given a stand down order.” Stephen Miller: “Donald Trump Saved the City of Portland”
- “It is important to note that [Rudy] Giuliani was not referring to all Americans who rightly believe that black lives matter or to all those who are outraged over the horrific police killing of George Floyd. He was referring to the official Black Lives Matter organization.”Giuliani: Black Lives Matter “Is This Close” to Getting Designated a “Domestic Terrorist Organization”
- General Mike Flynn: “We are witnessing a vicious assault by enemies of all that is good.”This Is My Letter to America
- “Like their predecessors in the Weather Underground and Red Army Faction, antifa will continue to escalate its behavior unless it is checked. There will be more attacks, and rioting techniques will continue to grow in capability and in sophistication, their cadres will grow, and there will be more autonomous zones for increased periods of time, and more Americans of all political persuasions will be terrorized.” Terrorism Expert: Antifa Developed From Communist Terrorist Movements Like Weather Underground
- “…Antifa works to strike fear not in the heart of Trump but in the heart of anyone who will oppose the movement. The antifa handbook states how the group has rejected the idea of free speech and has spent years organizing protests to prevent opposing views from getting heard.” Jonathan Turley’s Right to Ask if Antifa is the “Greatest Movement Against Free Speech in America.” We’ve Got Proof.
- “Lessons unlearned after a century of genocide, gulags and mass starvation.” Peaceful Riots and the Left’s Reality-Avoidance
- “DHS reports ‘no significant activity was directed at federal facilities and personnel,’ but violence against local and state agencies in Portland ramps up.” Portland Rioters Shift Focus To Attacking Local Law Enforcement
- “The man suffered a head injury after protesters allegedly flashed lasers at his eyes and hit him on the head with what was ‘possibly a flashlight.'” Disturbing Video: Man Assaulted After Allegedly Asking Protesters To Quiet Down Outside Home
- “The urgency was clear.” Minneapolis Mayor Blames Governor For Hesitating To Deploy National Guard To Quell Riots
- “[Garrett] Rolfe was fired in June after fatally shooting Rayshard Brooks outside of a Wendy’s restaurant in Atlanta.” Former Atlanta Officer Charged in Fatal Shooting Sues Mayor and Police Chief, Reportedly Alleging Unlawful Termination
- “The survey, which also includes responses from other racial and ethnic groups, indicates that 20% of black respondents said they want an increased police presence, 61% want the same presence, and 19% want less.” Overwhelming Majority Of Black Americans Support Current Or Increased Police Presence, Survey Shows
- “The announcement just happened to come on the same day that Gallup News released the results from a recent survey showing that the overwhelming majority of Americans, including 81% of black Americans, want either the same amount or more policing in their neighborhoods than what they currently have.” Minneapolis Officials Prevent Putting the Dismantling of the Police Department on Ballot as Opposition to “Defund Police” Surges
- 15 year minimums in Federal prison gets one’s mind right. Arson, Assault, Trespassing: Here Are The Four Portland Teenagers Facing Federal Charges Related To Violent Protests
- Christian Toto: “Talker turned doc filmmaker wants to wake up Mile High City residents, voters.” Denver in Decay Will Capture Another City Rocked by Violence
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The state has absolutely no power to impose the restrictions it is demanding. This is not about health and safety, it is about targeting churches.” California Church Threatened with Hefty Fines for Defying Lockdown
- “Pastor MacArthur and Grace Community Church are not disobeying the Constitution…”Thomas More Society To Represent Grace Community Church After L.A. Officials Allegedly Threaten Daily Fines
- “Last month, The Village Line in Kenmore, New York, mocked Governor Cuomo’s mandates with a satirical menu called ‘NYS Safe Menu’ that spelled out an obscenity and Cuomo’s name in its list of food offerings to comply with the mandate. The menu went viral, and now the bar’s license has been suspended over social distancing violations the bar says never happened.” New York Bar Owner Says Liquor License Suspension Was Revenge for Satirical Anti-Cuomo Menu
- “The warning from Mayor Eric Garcetti is a direct response to reports of trendy Beverly Hills bashes that have been thrown this summer where revelers flout social distancing and mask-wearing guidelines.” LA Mayor Threatens to Turn Off Water, Power After Beverly Hills Bash
- “Masks can give people a false sense of safety, say top medical personnel in Holland — an opinion once held by Dr. Fauci.” Holland Stands Out as Only Country in Europe to Reject Masking
- “Aside from the insane lockdown, the Philippines holds the distinction of having the highest degree of mask compliance. After all, people don’t want to get shot.” The Philippines Had the Harshest Lockdown and Most Mask Wearing — It Didn’t Work
- “De [Bolshevik] threatened a $10,000 fine if visitors from those  states do not self-isolate for 14 days.” Bane Commands: De Bolshevik To Install Checkpoints At All Tunnels and Bridges To Track Visitors From Hotspot States
- “The President highlighted the recovering economy, good news related to the number of [Chinese] coronavirus cases and outcomes, and said there would be no more lockdowns.”Trump’s Back in Form with Latest Chinese Coronavirus Task Force Briefing
- “Not surprisingly, American companies are showing how it’s done.” A Vaccine Is on the Way
- “…as we soar past 140 days to eradicate a respiratory virus, it’s time for the free people of this country to realize that the freedom will not be restored on its own – ever – unless we grab it back. They are not even hiding their motivation anymore.” Moving the Goalposts: Global Elites Hint Chinese Corona Restrictions Will Continue Forever
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “I don’t remember the Vice President saying much of anything,” (but he did sniff my hair and pull on my bra strap – jjs) Sally Yates Testifies that Joe Biden Was at Oval Office Meeting on Michael Flynn
- “We have a deliberate and systematic misleading of a federal court here. I don’t think you can say anything more inflammatory than what the federal court itself said when they issued an incredible statement — I’ve never seen a federal court, let alone the FISA court issue — saying that they now have no confidence in any of the submissions of the FBI based on the level of lying!” Josh Hawley Ain’t Buying What Sally Yates is Selling
- Margot Cleveland: “Yates possessed the willful blindness only a true partisan could, to swallow the tale the Resistance peddled: that a retired lieutenant general with top-secret security clearances could be compromised by the Russians so easily.” Sally Yates’ Partisanship on Full Display in Russiagate Judiciary Committee Hearing
- “Even after the sub-source told the FBI Christopher Steele’s charges were fake and exaggerated, the FBI moved forward in its deep-state coup.” 3 Things To Know About the Steele Dossier’s Primary Sub-Source
- “The ‘collusion’ scandal having failed to achieve [Benjamin] Wittes’ aim, the consummate Washingtonian invented his own.” “Spying” Charges Against Trump Couldn’t Be More Absurd
- “[Fiona] Hill will describe the origins and growth of deep, geographically concentrated opportunity gaps, and show how they have fueled the rise of populism at home and abroad.” (another payoff disguised as a book deal – jjs) Trump Impeachment Witness’ Book About “Polarized” America To Be Released In 2021, Publisher Says
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- Bowe Bergdahl did indeed serve with honor… fighting in the terrorist army. Susan Rice, Biden VP Finalist, Said Bowe Bergdahl Served “With Honor and Distinction”
- “In 2017, she eulogized ‘friend and mentor’ Oneil Marion Cannon, a longtime leader of the American Communist Party. But she’s not a communist.” Karen Bass Once Eulogized a Communist Party USA Leader
- “After exchanging pleasantries, Vovan, posing as a government official, asks Brown whether Oregon could provide military assistance. Brown says, ‘I would certainly need to talk to my team about the logistics about that, but I’d be willing to have that conversation.'” Oregon Governor Brown Fooled by Russian Pranksters, Pledges Military Help for Ukraine
- “The federal investigation into financial crimes by Ukrainian billionaire Igor Kolomoisky, whose businesses have paid [Rep Debbie] Mucarsel-Powell’s husband hundreds of thousands of dollars for legal work in recent years, has been ongoing for at least a year.” FBI Escalates Investigation Into Ukrainian Oligarch Tied to Florida Democrat
- Couldn’t he just have had hemophilia like all the other bloody Habsburgs? Prince Andrew Accused by Virginia Giuffre of Using a Look-a-Like Sex Doll on Victims
- “Greenfield trots out longtime Iowa Dem to defend her controversial business record.” Pro-Greenfield “Small Biz Owner” Is Actually a Dem Official
- “Later in the post, Hoadley said he received a ‘massage from the Korean womyn [sic] down the street (no happy ending).'” Michigan Congressional Nominee Jon Hoadley Used “Breeder” To Refer To Straight Women In Deleted Blog Posts
- “Then-lobbyist [Rep Tom] Malinowski decried harsher sentences for sex offenses against children as ‘unfair.'” (but illegal gun registries are essential, right Tom? – jjs) NJ Dem Lobbied Against Sex Offender Registry
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “I think it rises to the level of a hate crime.” “A Disturbing Trend”: GOP Congressman Asks DOJ To Investigate Alleged Anti-Catholic Vandalism
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- With Republicans like this… Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds Caves to Black Lives Matter, Grants Felons Voting Rights
- “If the commission fails to schedule a fourth debate for the first week of next month, the campaign has asked the debate scheduled for Oct. 22 be moved up.” The Trump Campaign Wants a Fourth Presidential Debate Before Early Voting Starts
- “‘I believe the race appears to be turning in the President’s direction,’ Restoration PAC Founder and President Doug Truax said in the press release.” Poll Shows Trump Gradually Closing Gap in Key Rust Belt States
- Hill/Harris X and Rasmussen, for what it’s worth. Two New Polls Have Trump Cutting Biden’s Lead to Just 3
- “Like Hillary’s mistake in passing over the state in the 2016 presidential race, the Biden campaign’s recent decision to skip Wisconsin could haunt him.” Joe Biden Will Be Skipping Wisconsin — Just Like Hillary
- I think they are relying on stealing the election via mail-in ballot fraud. Ground Game: Is Joe Biden’s Campaign Committing Political Suicide?
- “Cori Bush, 44, who challenged [William Lacy] Clay in 2018, won in a rematch for the seat that Clay won following his father’s retirement in 2000.” Dem Congressman Whose Family Has Held Seat Since 1969 Ousted In Primary
- “‘I’m a Cori Bush Democrat. Pass it on’ tweeted Palestinian American activist and former Women’s March co-leader, Linda Sarsour [the Hamas louse].”Related: BLM Activist Heading to Congress Calls for “End to US Imperialism”
- “With the Clintons consigned to history, Biden is Obama’s candidate, not because Biden was the best candidate, but because he can deliver Obama’s third term by proxy and pave the way for Michelle Obama to run in 2024.” Biden’s Mental Ability is a Campaign Issue That Can’t Be Ignored
- The Democrat Party! Please send reward via Western Union to SeftonCorp, and remain blessed! US Puts $10 Million Bounty on 2020 Election Hackers
- J. Christian Adams: “Since those halcyon spring days, reality has proven vote-by-mail to be a disaster… efforts to adapt our traditional election system to mail voting have collapsed into farce.” The Rise and Fail of Vote-by-Mail
- “The Democrats only real motivation in pushing mail-in voting is to swing key elections in their favor.” Evidence Mounts That Mail-In Voting Will Bring Only Fraud and Chaos
- “Earlier on Wednesday, Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) declared victory – more than six weeks later – over her primary challenger.” 1 in 4 Vote-by-Mail Ballots Disqualified in New York City Democrat Primary
- “The resistance to voter ID laws is not about protecting the rights of citizens, it is about enabling those who seek power to attain it and protecting those who are in power from losing.” Do Voter ID Laws Actually Result in Disenfranchisement?
- “President Trump must be happy with the Kansas primary results.” A Good Primary Night for Trump — Not So Good for Biden
- “Biden’s lame attempts to curry favor with Hispanics will fall flat, for two reasons: small business and religious faith.” Biden’s Numbers Amongst Hispanics Are Awful – Here’s Why
- You can almost anticipate the reaction from the usual suspects. In Rare Move, Top American Rabbinical Leader Unequivocally Endorses Trump
- “Bill [De Bolshevik] injects racial politics into every corner of his administration.” Divide and Conquer
- “People are looking for crisis leadership that comprehends the dangers, is prepared to deal with them, and most importantly realizes that America is worth defending.” The Three Perils Threatening the United States
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Obama ‘Big Bad Brother’ weighs in on ‘cold and ruthless’ former president who ‘needs to be worshipped.'” Malik Obama Still “110 Percent” with Trump, Who Is “Not a Fake”
- “Where Obama previously sounded notes that defended freedom of thought and the need for bipartisan unity, it now appears he has come to share the view of the loudest members of the left.” Barack Obama and the Failure of Liberal Technocracy
- “A letter from the son of a Holocaust survivor.” Why President Trump is Our Only Hope
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Nail, meet coffin… Biden’s Mouthpiece Vows “There Will Not Be Another Foot of Wall Construction in My Administration”
- “Relying on foreign physicians was difficult to justify even before the pandemic. But at a moment of crisis-level unemployment, and crippling demand for medical care, letting an army of American doctors sit on their hands is bonkers.” Let’s Stop Importing Doctors While American MDs Go Jobless
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER
- Learn to code, or gargle penis under the West Side Highway. NBC News Reportedly Laying Off Staff Due To Chinese COVID-19
- “The [CCP] is relevant to many people’s lives… For many, it is a ticket to a brighter future.”WaPo Publishes Article Applauding Chinese Communist Party
- “Oberlin College also filed its response to the Gibsons’ cross-appeal, which seeks reinstatement of the full punitive damage award.” Gibson’s Bakery Files Brief Opposing Oberlin College Appeal
- “My fear is that because the reviews are saying the movie is the pro-life film or about ending abortion or the pro-life movement, those are words that Amazon has tagged.” Producer: Pro-Life Documentary Removed From Amazon Prime Without Warning
- “This video includes false claims that a group of people is immune from [Chinese] COVID-19, which is a violation of our policies around harmful [Chinese] COVID misinformation.”Facebook Deletes Trump’s Back-to-School Video
- If only XiNN had an audience larger than the 50-watt college radio station at Attu Community College. XiNN’s Fredo Cuomo: Trump Lying That Children “Almost Immune” to Coronavirus — “Violating” Our Kids
- “There is almost no circumstance where leftists are presented as bullies. No matter the situation, the media will carefully craft the story to portray them as victims.” Always Victims, Never Bullies
- “Yeah, that’s it.” Reporter Discovers the “Real” Reason For Mega-Trucks: “To Intimidate and Kill Pedestrians”
- “A black man who used a gun to defend his home against a Black Lives Matter mob is being charged with gun crimes.” California Continues Its Assault on the Second Amendment
- “D.C. cops arrest pair for ‘Black Preborn Lives Matter’ chalk message.” Pro-Lifers Threaten Suit After D.C. Arrests
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Whole lot of spontaneous Middle Eastern combustions, and explosions. Massive Fire Breaks Out In United Arab Emirates Market
- Chip Roy: “‘Even Israel?’ I suppose you, Carl, were offering hospital care to Syrians (including children) badly injured IN SYRIA & doing so secretively so they wouldn’t be killed or tortured for having been helped by Jews? I didn’t see you there when I visited Israeli doctors.” Major European Official Mocks Israel For Offering Aid To Lebanon After Blast…He Gets Crushed Online.
- “A disastrous explosion leveled part of the city, but its origins remain a mystery.” A Tragedy and a Mystery In Beirut
- “Trip is highest-level U.S. visit since 1979.” Top Trump Admin Official to Visit Taiwan Amid Growing Standoff With China
- “The Chinese Communist Party continues its campaign of intellectual property theft and forced technology transfer. It is past time for us to insist this stop.” Cotton Ramps Up Efforts To Combat Communist China: Accepting Money From China “Should Be Criminalized”
- “Germany and Russia will do everything they can to overturn the existing pro-American balance of power. Is the United States ready to confront that?” Poland’s Geopolitical Future and America’s Role In It
- Katie Hopkins: “When some protests are more equal than others.” Britain’s First Test Case Under Chinese COVID Laws
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The media’s hatred of Trump is blinding them to a real national security threat.” The TikTok Derangement Syndrome
- “Known as the “Blue Ocean Information Network” and “Underwater Great Wall,” the systems are a combination of floating radar posts and sonar systems laid on the ocean floor. Most of these installations are in Chinese territory, but a few also sit in international waters.” (time for the SEALs to “cut the cable.” – jjs) China Building Underwater Surveillance Network in South China Sea
- “So many women flout the rules that… existing manpower is not enough to enforce hijab.” (I didn’t know Karen was an Iranian male name – jjs) Iranian Police Demand More Officers To Enforce Hijab Requirement on Women
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “You know it’s funny that people say, ‘Well, Washington Republicans and Democrats never compromise and can’t get along.’ That’s actually the opposite of the truth. Republicans and Democrats compromise every day of the year to spend money we don’t have.” Rand Paul Slams Congressional Republicans: Obama “Was a Piker” Compared to Their “Borrowing”
- “Negotiations with Democrat leaders have reportedly come to a standstill.” White House: Don’t Hold Your Breath For Stimulus
- Master somethings… Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “Chuck and I Are Master Legislators”
- “Austin’s fall did not begin with the pandemic, the lockdowns, or the riots.” Shocking Video Shows One Austin Neighborhood’s Deterioration Due to Homeless Camping
- “Sen. Josh Hawley’s pledge to vote only for nominees who have objected to Roe v. Wadewould mean a vote against Clarence Thomas, and in favor of David Souter, Anthony Kennedy, and Sandra Day O’Connor.” Why Josh Hawley’s New Supreme Court Litmus Test Is False Advertising
- “After nearly 50 years of pro-life efforts, all we’ve gotten is a series of judges who continue to strengthen Roe v. Wade and its progeny.” We Need a Roe Litmus Test if GOP Judges Keep Scrapping the Constitution
- “Whether it be the Obamacare decision or whether it be a spate of recent decisions all the way through Calvary Chapel, it’s a reminder of just how important this election is for the future of the Supreme Court.” Mike Pence Hits John Roberts: “Disappointment” to Conservatives
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “It is worth reiterating that the ADP has never been a great guide to the official payrolls figures and has actually been particularly poor in recent months, with the ADP’s initially published estimates for May and June (which have since been miraculously revised up to better match the official data) proving far too pessimistic.” Businesses Drastically Reduced New Hires In July According To Private Payroll Processor
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “Similar to how Narcan is used in last-ditch scenarios to help people at risk of overdosing, Spravato can be used to help people who are at risk for taking their own life.” FDA Approves Ketamine-Like Nasal Spray To Treat Suicidal Adults
- “Researchers found that a mere 5 percent of individuals aged 14 to 24 reported it was the different flavors that attracted them to e-cigarettes.” New Study Shows Flavored Vaping Bans Hurt Smokers Trying to “Make the Switch”
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “In an abject show of selfishness and political bias, teachers unions are trying to hold the country hostage over baseless [Chinese] COVID-19 fears.” Teachers Unions Are Attempting Political Blackmail. It’s Time To Break Them Up
- “I fear that many parents, desperate to get their kids back to school, are buying into this notion that their kids are safer when they’re away from their loving parents. It sets the stage for further regulation, not only on homeschooling but on parenting in general.” Let’s Be Careful With the “Kids Are Safer in School” Rhetoric. That’s What Left Wants You to Say
- “Prolonged closures are their own crisis.” Don’t Cancel School
- “Harvard’s Ash Center worked with a now-sanctioned Chinese Group which committed ‘serious human rights abuses.'” Harvard Advised Chinese Gov’t-Backed Group Sanctioned For Human Rights Abuses
- “According to [Prof. Evan] Osborne, many of his peers continue to teach students that Marxism is a ‘triumph of human thought.'” Wright State Professor Claims University Refuses to Approve Anti-Marxism Economics Class
- “Nothing terrifies academia and public-sector teachers’ unions more than the thought of increased interest in homeschooling.” The Public-Education Indoctrination Monster Is Getting Roughed Up by Chinese COVID-19
- “The one-size-fits-all regimen for schools needs to end.” Subsidiarity Must Become a Reality in Education
- “There’s still a long way to go, but we’ve made a start.” US Fights CCP’s Infiltration of Higher Education
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “A three-judge panel on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia ruled Wednesday that the lower court did not have the ‘findings necessary’ for such a move.”Appeals Court Cancels Shutdown of Dakota Access Pipeline
- “British and American advocates envision a decarbonized future in which electricity is only produced from renewables.” Can Biden Learn from the UK’s Renewable Failures?
- “Nothing but incredible memories. Every time I get in, I think of my dad and Beau. This is just boom” Biden Late-Life Crisis: Touts Electric Corvettes While Firing Up Classic Car Engine
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Felt like were inside of an animal.” NASA Astronaut Describes Build-Up To Splashdown
- Our intrepid science reporter with “More very weird Martian terrain, all pointing to ice and glaciers. And also located relatively near the landing sites of both Perseverance and China’s rover.” Filled and Distorted Craters on Mars
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The correction said that the authors of the study were contacted with letters questioning the study’s methodology, prompting them to re-examine their data.” Psychiatric Journal Corrects Transgender Study, Now Says There’s “No Advantage of Surgery” For Mental Health
- “Administration of puberty blockers to children presenting with gender dysphoria is unwise, unsafe, and should not be represented as ‘reversible.'” The Truth about “Puberty Blockers”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “What utter racist BS.” Ted Cruz Criticizes Oprah Winfrey’s Comments On “White Privilege”
- “I think it’s disgraceful.” Trump Rips Kneeling NBA Players
- “In what sense do professional hockey players ‘skate for black lives?’ How does hockey, whether played well or poorly (or at all), “end racism” or bring about ‘better days?’ Does the act of playing hockey ‘fix’ racism?” The NHL Gets Woke
- “I’m sure glad we didn’t have Internet-enabled camera phones when I was a kid.” Cancel Culture Comes for That Dancing Kid from the Sia Music Videos
- “No less so than the North was imperialistic in fighting to preserve the Union.” The Statue Wars: Was Secession Treason?
- “You’re going to relegate my history to a month?” Flashback: Morgan Freeman on Ending Racism: “Stop Talking About It” — Black History Month is “Ridiculous”
- Cue the sad trombone. Beyonce’s Black is King Attracts Less Than 4% of Disney+ Users in Debut Weekend
- “Martin may have been tough enough to imagine the world of Game of Thrones, but will he survive cancel culture rage at his Hugo Awards performance?” Cancel Culture Goes After Bestselling Author George R.R. Martin
- “A brilliant professor’s famed ‘Hitler lecture’ would not fly today.” Requiem for the University
- “By forcing Americans into racial and cultural boxes, the American left is stunting the growth of healthier and more equitable future.” How Today’s Left Is Promoting White Supremacy
- “How ‘woke’ ideology is today’s ‘white man’s burden.'” Colonialists for Marx
HITHER & YON
- “Invading Japan was not a serious option. Neither was a negotiated peace.” Our Use of Nuclear Weapons 75 Years Ago Was a Moral and Strategic Imperative
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.