Good morning, kids. Monday and the big story is, of course, President Trump making like Moe Howard and slamming Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s and Cuck Schemer’s heads together by unilaterally enacting Chinese Lung AIDS relief via executive order. The end-run around them was not only a brilliant political move but just the right thing to do; and that is something that this president has been mostly stellar at for his entire term.
… When the virus first appeared, Trump, in good faith, allowed Fauci to lead him down the primrose path. This meant giving in to, and signing off on, the Democrats’ demands for stimulus bills. His agreement made the Democrats foolhardy. With the economy on life support, deaths from the virus dropping, and Americans desperately wanting to go back to work, the Democrats decided that they could again lard the latest stimulus bill with all manner of things. They assumed Trump would be either trapped or compliant.
What they hadn’t realized was that Trump, like a cat watching a rat draw near, was just waiting for the right moment to spring. Saturday was that day. In the kind of press conference that helps win elections, Trump explained that he was cutting through the Democrats’ ridiculous negotiating tactics and using his executive power to bring relief directly to Americans…
The executive orders Trump signed do four things:
1. Create a payroll tax holiday for Americans earning less than $100,000 annually. The executive order will be retroactive to August 1 and end on December 31, putting more money in employees’ pockets.
2. Continue enhanced unemployment benefits at $400 per week, which is $200 less than the Democrats were demanding, which Trump alleges (probably correctly) makes going back to work more attractive.
3. Extend the eviction moratorium on federal subsidized housing.
4. Suspend student loan payments. (It’s to be hoped that Trump will not ultimately endorse Elizabeth Warren’s demand that the Wuhan virus should be used as an excuse to forgive all student loans. If someone was stupid enough to get a $300,000 gender studies degree, taxpayers should not be on the hook.)…
The Democrat-Media Complex went into absolute freakout mode, doing the fatally-wounded-Pris-replicant flail, flinging all manner of dung from words like “unconstitutional” to the tired but usually effective bromide of “killing Social Security!” Kind of funny, as in disgusting, that Malig-Nancy Pelosi declared Trump’s actions as “unconstitutional slop.” Unfortunately, a mobbed-up old battle-axe doesn’t have the vocabulary to come up with that on her own, and what makes it that much worse is that she was parroting our very own Ben Sasse! Yay!
“The pen-and-phone theory of executive lawmaking is unconstitutional slop. President Obama did not have the power to unilaterally rewrite immigration law with DACA, and President Trump does not have the power to unilaterally rewrite the payroll tax law,” Sasse said…
Well, Senator Sasse, you are correct in the abstract, but this is illustrative of the overall pickle we’re in as a nation and society. The Democrats will use the Constitution as a shield as well as a cudgel when it suits them. When they can’t and it doesn’t, they ignore it completely, banking on the fact that a rogue judiciary and the SCOTUS will rubber stamp anything they do. And even then, the bureaucracy is always there to implement laws with zero constitutional authority, again relying on the judiciary to cover their ass and carve it into granite when the lawsuits fly. We on the other hand, have to always play by the rules even when the entire thing is rigged from start to finish.
Look, I get it. I’d be lying if I said I thought that this end run was kosher. But neither was DACA and look what happened when Trump exercised his absolute legal authority to end it. With America’s cities going up in flames and Bolshevik Revolution 2: BLM/Antifa Boogaloo a red nether hair’s breadth from wiping us out for good, should we be sticklers for following rules that the other side never does?
Or perhaps I’m over analyzing this whole thing. As I said, from a political standpoint, it was brilliance. Trump read Alinsky’s damn book and played this perfectly. Look at what the Democrats are being forced to do – oppose a program giving money to average citizens who are hurting because of Democrat-imposed lockdowns and shutdowns. Cutting off the people from Uncle Sugar does not go down well with the public, especially less than 90 days from an election.
Paul Mirengoff, who’s no big Trump booster was blown away:
…Questions surround the legality of accomplishing at least some of these things via executive order. Trump’s response to that might be, “so sue me.”
There are also questions about the fiscal impact of some of the measures, at least for those who still care about the national debt. In addition, there are questions about the efficacy of a payroll tax cut and the wisdom of extended generous unemployment benefits.
However, as a political matter, Trump’s move looks like a masterstroke. Since the days of FDR, the public has always seemed to approve of presidents who act to ameliorate suffering while Congress diddles. A flurry of activity, even of the futile or potentially counterproductive kind, makes a president look energetic and caring.
In this instance, Trump’s move might well force congressional Democrats to reach a deal. That outcome, too, would be a political win for the president…
This move comes right on the heels of Angel-of-Death Cuomo’s decision to order New York state’s public schools to open on time for the fall semester. The two, like virtually everything in the links across all categories, are interrelated. People need to get back to work and the continued lockdown is now a political albatross around the Democrats’ collective neck, with the violent riots and Joe Biden’s liquefied medulla oblongata the cinderblocks tied to each leg.
Insofar as the only way they can defeat Trump is through the Mail-In Voting swindle, having the schools open, and in a state as important politically and population-wise as New York, means it’s safe to vote in person. Schools representing a large percentage of polling places in NY and no doubt all over the country. Naturally, Cuomo can pull a fast one and order them shut but to do that would earn him the wrath of New Yorkers across all political lines.
Even putting that aside, the nation has had enough; enough of the riots and thuggery of Antifa and BLM, enough of Dr. Falsie and his Medicine Show, enough of having lives and livelihoods destroyed and enough of being blood-libeled as racists. Again, at the risk of the pessimists shaking their heads, let me just ask, given all of this, can you still see Biden’s carcass dragged over the finish line in a clear, unambiguous victory come November? I can’t.
We’re absolutely loaded with links and there are a lot of good ones, so do peruse all of the categories.
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “‘As Antifa have taken to Portland residential areas to riot, they’ve also assaulted & intimidated residents there,’ [Andy] Ngo wrote. ‘Tonight, they threatened those who looked out the window.'” Rioters Storm Portland Neighborhood: “We Know Where You Live,” “We’re Going To Burn Your Building Down”
- “President Trump has labeled today’s protesters “anarchists,” and rightly so. Something needs to be done about them.” How to Stop Children Intent on Destruction
- “Here is one more reason to respect and love the brave men and women of the Portland Police Bureau.” Portland Cops Use Alinsky Tactics on Rioters
- Too demented to even understand what was Tweeted in his name. Joe Biden: “Michael Brown’s Life Was Taken in Ferguson”
- “This decision is not only an abuse of power, it is a reckless assault on all citizens’ right to bear arms. As police are being told to stand down by feckless and fearful politicians, upstanding citizens across the nation have watched their neighborhoods and communities burn to the ground.” “Poster Child of Rogue Prosecutors”: Jodey Arrington, 16 House Republicans Call On Barr To Investigate Kim Gardner
- “You guys came to the wrong city” Antifa Beaten After They Allegedly Went After Man In Wheelchair
- “Anarchists’ widespread use of roadblocks to attack motorists requires citizens, and especially potential jurors, to understand the full implications of these incidents.” Should Motorists Run Over Anarchists at Impromptu Roadblocks?
- “I just got heated under the collar and I went up and said ‘Hey, this is not okay.’ This is my neighborhood, these are my people that live here. You’re not helping my black friends.”Elderly Portland Women Hailed As Neighborhood Heroes After Standing Up To Antifa
- Daniel Greenfield: “Leftists are allowed to vandalize public property, while conservatives are locked up.” You Can Write Anything on the Street, as Long as It’s “Black Lives Matter”
- “Turnout for the pro-police demonstration was large, with local news reporting a ‘large’ rally.” Large Rally for Police In Seattle: “S-P-D!”
- “On Sunday afternoon, thousands of Seattleites turned out to ‘Defend the Police’ to try to convince the rabidly leftist supermajority on the council to keep the cops.”Seattle Antifa Throws Flag-Stomping Hissy Fit in Front of Thousands Rallying for Police
- “There was a generous turnout at the rally, where people lined the streets near the Law Enforcement Center in Sioux Falls and waved American flags and other flags showing support for law enforcement.” South Dakota “Back the Blue” Rally Sees Generous Turnout
- “Can we, for the sake of our children’s children, find at the last moment a way to reverse course, to step back from the brink, to find a future timeline that avoids the dreadful singularity of civil war?” The Singularity Is Near
- “In our arrogance, we imagine that it is we who are disdainfully rejecting America’s Founders. They would want nothing to do with us.” Twilight of the Founders
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The hour is late, but the possibilities of rescuing America are many.” An ARM AgendaCHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “After lawmakers on both sides of the aisle failed to reach a deal on a fourth [Chinese] coronavirus stimulus package, Trump responded by signing four executive orders Saturday. These included a payroll tax cut holiday through the end of the year, a prohibition on evictions, student loan relief, and $400 per week for unemployed workers.”
Steve Mnuchin: Democrats Will Have “A Lot of Explaining to Do” If They Sue To Stop Trump Executive Orders
- “Between executive orders giving Americans economic relief, and a phenomenal press conference, Trump undercut and called out the greedy Democrats.”
Trump’s Triumphant End-Run Around the Democrats
- A stunt, like Operation Overlord?
Hillary Clinton: Trump’s Executive Orders Are a “Stunt”
- “”I’m not saying it’s all your fault any more than it’s all the Republicans’ fault,” [Chris Wallace] said. “But the failure to make a deal is going to result in a lot of people and a lot of entities that were in need ending up with nothing.”Malig-Nancy Pelosi Takes Heat for Failed Negotiations on Chinese Coronavirus Relief Bill
- “With respect to those who have offshore plates and are feeling harassed, I would suggest perhaps public transit. I would suggest that they get their plates changed. I would suggest that they ride a bike.”
Report: Canadians “Doing Damage” To American Cars, Want Immigration Restricted Amid Chinese Coronavirus Concerns
- “Gov. Kristi Noem, a Republican, has supported the Sturgis rally, citing the fact that no infections were reported as a result of the event held by President Trump at Mt. Rushmore last month. She’s also avoided a mask mandate and highlighted the idea of personal responsibility.”
Sioux Nation Will Block Bikers Headed to Sturgis Rally, Citing Chinese Coronavirus Concerns
- “Fines range from $100 to $500 a day.”
Chicago To Use Social Media To Track Tourists Violating Quarantine
- “…he apparently forgot that this number of infections is actually less than 1/10th of the number of infections of H1N1 (swine flu) during the 2009 pandemic. Who was in charge then? Oh yeah, Barack Obama and Joe Biden.”
Joe Biden Tries to Make a Point About Chinese COVID-19 Cases, Makes Himself Look Bad Instead
- “Obama would have handled [Chinese] COVID better — that’s what Obama says, anyway.”
Remember When Obama Scolded Cuomo Over Ebola?
- “This is now the second bar that is accusing Governor Cuomo of retaliating against it for opposing his mandate.”
Evidence Is Mounting That Angel-of-Death Cuomo Is Targeting Bars That Criticize Him for Suspension
- “Breathlessly distorted – and invalid – ‘death by date of report’ recording (‘>250’ on July 30) dominates the news cycles.”
Chinese COVID-19 “Death Harvesting” Distorts Improving Reality in Florida
- “Doubts about a [Chinese] Covid-19 vaccine threaten the goal of immunity.”
The Dangers of Herd Skepticism
- “Sweden never went into complete lockdown and as a result, has gotten back almost completely to normal.”
Lockdowns Never Again: Sweden Was Right, and We Were Wrong
- “We really should create a Krugman Rule of economics to celebrate his record of getting everything wrong.”
Is There a Cure for Anti-Trump Disease?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Embattled Americans should run regular checks on what condition their conditioning is in.”
Are Americans Being Conditioned for Despotism?
JOE BIDEN’S 50-YEAR RAP SHEET
- “Hunter Biden hit with $450,000 tax lien last month, the latest in a series of tax problems for Biden family members.” For Biden Family, a History of Tax Problems
- “Joe Biden meets a voter’s granddaughter in an Iowa coffee shop and asks her age. She says she’s 13. He addresses her brothers. ‘You’ve got one job here, keep the guys away from your sister.'” Current Biden Staffer Expressed Disgust With His Interaction with a 13-Year-Old Girl Last Year
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- RUFKM? Report: Ex-CIA Chief Brennan Has Been Told He Is Not Target of Durham Probe
- Margot Cleveland: “Over the three hours she testified, Sally Yates proved herself ignorant of basic facts and ready to dissemble rather than admit that the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign.” Sally Yates’ Testimony Showed She’s Either Ignorant Or Lying About Russiagate
- There goes Lindsey, making sound bites for his campaign ads again… Lindsey Graham: Memo Shows FBI Lied To Senate About Dossier Source
- “[Former Bush official Steven] Schrage says he found the comment peculiar because Flynn became the target of intense media scrutiny two days later, after classified details of his conversations with a Russian diplomat were leaked to The Washington Post.” Audio: FBI Informant Stefan Halper Said Michael Flynn Was Not “Going To Be Around Long”
- “Resentment is the ugliest human emotion, as the former lieutenant-colonel continues to demonstrate.” Alexander Vindman Is Still Whining
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Establishment Dems, progressives rally behind man with history of sexist remarks.” Harris, Tlaib, Whitmer Back Author of Misogynist Blog
- “Like so many other organizations that began in the service of a reasonable — even noble! — cause, AARP has become merely an excuse to rake in the cash for a handful of executives.”Swampy AARP
- “City Hall isn’t commenting… but if true, it would set a new low for cynicism, even by de Blasio’s standards.” Is DeBolshevik Really Going to Bail Out a Donor — Again, at City’s Expense?
- “This is a cute tactic to try to silence or intimidate a public official who is standing up to the police union. It ain’t working.” Report: LA Councilman Who Voted to Cut Police Funding Called Cops to Home 8 Times Since April
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “He will war on the religious.” Trump Is Right About Biden’s Secularism
- Steve Sisolak hates holy rollers. Scorned Governor Punishes Casino That Helped Christians Fight Lockdown Order
- “Then MacArthur triggered another sustained ovation by announcing, ‘This morning we have a very special privilege: Chaplain Morehouse from the LAPD is going to come and lead us in our opening prayer.'” Famed Pastor John MacArthur, Reportedly Threatened by LA for Holding Indoor Services, Welcomes Assembly to “Peaceful Protest,” Triggers Standing Ovation
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- For what they’re worth… National Polls: Biden’s Lead over Trump Shrinks to 3 Points
- “A line in the sand is small compared to the beach, but when enough of us come together, a line in the sand is all we need.” This Election Is a Choice between Freedom and Slavery, Good and Evil
- “And guess what – Maxine Waters tells Biden no dice if his running mate isn’t black.”Desperate: Biden Grasps for Gretchen Whitmer as Potential Running Mate
- Does he have a shot? Who knows, so long as he goes after this malignant vile slag.Republican Navy Veteran Joe Collins Seeks to Unseat Maxine Waters
- “Unlike Biden, Trump is delivering a clear and appealing message: Send kids back to school, support police officers, and get people back to work now.” Joe Biden’s Capitulation to the Crazy Left Is Alienating Democrats Like Me
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The inner-Biden at 77 is turning out to be an unabashed bigot in the age of ‘cancel culture’ and thought crimes that has apparently declared him immune from the opprobrium reserved for any such speech.” Who or What Exactly Is Running Against Trump?
- Roger Kimball: “Joe Biden doesn’t make gaffes. He is a gaffe.” The Man Who Wasn’t There
- “He’s easy to assemble, but has no money-back guarantee.” Joe Biden — The Cardboard Cutout Candidate
- “Election officials in Arizona, Florida and Pennsylvania didn’t respond to repeated inquiries on when the nation could expect the results from the November election. An official in Wisconsin said timing is uncertain.” Three Battleground States Wouldn’t Say When We Can Expect Election Results. A Fourth Isn’t Sure.
- “[Donkey-Chompers AOC] makes a trip to Jurassic Park.” Radicals and Relics: Democrats Line Up Their Convention Speakers
- “Listen Fat! I want Juan Williams but he ‘feels’ all wrong, if you know what I mean!” Joe Biden Says He’s Chosen a Running Mate — Then Jokes It’s a Fox News Reporter
- “Jamaican citizenship and preferential status in India strongly suggest ‘no.'” Is Kamala-Toe Harris Eligible to Be Joe Biden’s VP?
- “What we did in Los Angeles earlier today was astounding. Historical. Epic. I have much to say about it,” campaign founder Brandon Straka wrote on Facebook. “I am so proud. It was absolutely revolutionary.” Watch: Hundreds March Through West Hollywood During “Rescue America” Rally
- “What will Biden do for the country, besides getting confused and asking us all if we’re junkies?” 90 Days for Biden to Ruin the Country? “C’mon, Man!”
- Robert Spencer: “That noted economist Sid Vicious sang back in 1977 about ‘a cheap holiday in other people’s misery,’ and the leftist establishment moved quickly from cheap holidays in other people’s misery to cheap labor in other people’s misery.” Trump Stands Between You and the Poverty the Democrats Have Ready for You
- “Arizonans step up and explain why Mark Kelly is a far leftist with a bad agenda.” Mark Kelly: Maybe a Good Astronaut, but Would Be a Terrible Senator
- “The Transition Integrity Project has a lot of nerve using that middle term.” Anti-Trumpers Spout Radical Ideas for 2020 Election
- A lot of folks are “out for Biden,” Jill honey. Jill Biden is Going to Have “An Out for Biden Conversation” With Peter Puffer Buttigieg’s Husband”
- “”I would hope that the nine members of the Supreme Court can read the plain language of the Constitution and realize it would be an unconstitutional attempt.” Maryland Congressman Says Bill to Make D.C. a State is Unconstitutional
- “The latest joke is that Biden should end his commercials with the tag, ‘I’m Joe Biden, and I forgot this message.'” Where Is Joe Biden’s Brain? (in a glass with Hillary’s teeth? – jjs)
- “During a press conference, she shouted ‘NO’ 11 times when asked if she would put vote-by-mail in a separate bill from economic relief.” (nowhere near Bill Withers’ record – jjs)Watch: Biden Isn’t the Only One Having a Breakdown; Malig-Nancy Pelosi Loses It
- “The times are changing and it is past time the Republican Party unapologetically declares itself the party of normal people and governs like it wants their support.” Right-Wing Populism Is the Way Forward (except that label is toxic and lie – jjs)
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The woman told them she had been legally allowed in Canada as a student, then illegally crossed the border in the hope of visiting her friend in California.” Chinese National Busted Crossing Into US With $28,000 Worth of Gold Bars
- “The court’s ruling on young illegals is an abomination that must not stand.” Trump Heroically Defies a Lawless Supreme Court
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER
- “They are projecting a narrative. I knew we were in trouble because the word narrative really suggests there is no objective truth.”AG Barr on Portland Protests: “The American People Are Being Told a Lie by the Media”
- “Every day, every day, this is what’s airing on the radio. There’s Michael Savage saying, I pity the man. There’s Mark Levin saying, I think Biden’s in a nursing home. What the heck is going on on these programs?” XiNN’s Stelter: “Offensive and Otherworldly” for “Right-Wing” Radio Hosts to Question Biden’s Health
- “When you see entire media companies essentially exist to tear down Joe Biden, is there an equivalent of that on the left, tearing down Trump?”Brian “Poppin’ Fresh” Stelter Asks If Any Anti-Trump Media Exists…WHILE ON XiNN
- “…raising additional concerns about vulnerability to groupthink and blind spots.” Study Finds DC Journalists Are Living in a Bubble, Only Talking to Each Other
- “While mainstream media organizations worry about foreign meddling in our last election and the next one, we should take a look at how they themselves are meddling.” ViacomCBS is Meddling in the Presidential Election
- “So it seems that the boy died not ‘from [Chinese]COVID-19,’ but rather as the result of a seizure and a fall in the shower.” 7-Year-Old Boy in Georgia Died “From [Chinese] COVID-19?” Media Leaving Out Key Details
- “Only someone who stayed with the story to the 15th paragraph would learn details inconvenient to the narrative, which are that the “unarmed” homeless man had invaded a woman’s home, had been armed earlier, and had repeatedly shot at officers.“The LA TimesSays There’s a “SWAT Mafia” in the LAPD — the Statistics Say Otherwise
- “The genesis of gun control was designed to keep guns out of the hands of black people. The last thing that they want to do is prop up a message that demonstrates to the very people they rely on to gain their power is the idea that we utilized the very thing they are trying to ban to gain our freedom or to protect our families back during the time period where we needed them the most.” “Black Guns Matter”: The Racist History of Gun Control
- “The campaign to break up the National Rifle Association is based on politics, not justice.”NY Tries To “Dissolve” the NRA: Far Left’s War Against the Constitution Never Ends
- “The NRA should serve its members. But it should not, in fighting for its members, also have to fend off trumped-up charges and draconian remedies aimed at silencing its message.”New York’s Actions Against the NRA Are an Omen of Things to Come
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Azar touched down in Taiwan on Sunday, marking the first trip from this high-ranking of a U.S. official since the United States shifted formal diplomatic recognition in the late 1970s under former Democrat President Jimmy Carter from Taiwan’s government, the Republic of China, to the People’s Republic of China (PRC).” Alex Azar on Taiwan: “Very Important Partner of United States”
- “The Chinese… what they said is [that] China would prefer [Biden]. Whether they do, that’s their conclusion. That they would prefer Joe Biden.” Watch: Malig-Nancy Pelosi Confirms “China Would Prefer Joe Biden”
- “The new agreement provides Pakistan Defense Ministry officers with top-secret clearance to use and interact with the Chinese intelligence infrastructure under the aegis of the Joint Staff Department of the Chinese Central Military Commission.” Pakistan and China Reach New Intelligence Sharing Agreement
- “Australia and Malaysia push back against China’s South Sea claims as Ecuador says China agrees to a ‘monitoring’ of its fishing armada.” After Initiating Much Sea-Borne Chaos, China Now Wants a Seat in an International Tribunal for Maritime Disputes
- “Prince Andrew, who ‘lobbied’ the US government to grant Jeffrey Epstein a lighter sentence and is the subject of intense speculation, inaugurated a Confucius Classroom alongside President Xi Jinping in 2015, praising the propaganda-ridden initiative as a boon for collaboration.” Epstein-Linked Prince Andrew Inaugurated 1000th Chinese Propaganda Group, Accompanied By Xi Jinping
- “False friendships and free-riding are more trouble, and money, than they’re worth.” The Problem With Allies: It’s Time to Unfriend a Few Countries
- “In the name of ‘strengthening democracy’ in Central Europe, Joe Biden’s clueless policies would undermine democracy and NATO, too.” Defending “New Europe” from Old Europe’s Woke
- “Trump’s war against international money laundering is yet another achievement for which he gets no credit.” A Solution for This Week’s Mystery Announcement
- Caroline Glick bemoans, “And the Israeli Left’s media stranglehold.” Riots and Protests from Portland to Jerusalem
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “While apologizing for ‘failing to live up to the guidance and expectations of the authorities,’ the TikTok CEO, who has repeatedly insisted the app has no links to the CCP, admitted that TikTok’s parent company ByteDance has received ‘a lot of guidance and help” from ‘the authorities.'” Revealed: TikTok Founder’s 2018 Pledge To Promote “Socialist Core Values” and Devotion To Chinese Communist Party
- Translation: “Fuck you, Erdogan!” India Starts Building Temple on Hindu Site Destroyed by Muslim Invaders in 16th Century
- Robert Spencer: “Despite the best efforts of British law enforcement and media to establish otherwise.” Sorry, Brits, But Opposition to Jihad Violence and Islamic Supremacism Still Isn’t Racism
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Really, really scary.” North Carolina Hit With Biggest Earthquake in a Century
- “Part of ongoing efforts to engage in a dialogue about diversity and inclusion…” NASA Invites Far-Left “Antiracism Professor Ibram X. Kendi To Speak To Workforce
- You mean like “black hole” and “Uranus?” Woke NASA to Rename Celestial Objects That Are “Insensitive”
- “Is Obama really separate from all the news of corruption now rolling out of Illinois?”Swirling Corruption in Illinois, the State That Brought Us Obama
- “If the state of things in one of its iconic neighborhoods is any indication, New York isn’t creating the conditions for recommitment to the city.” West Side Storm
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “There is a war on small business right now in this country. The battle lines are tied to the tenets of capitalism and free markets.” Fighting Leftists’ Assault on American Small Business
- “To beat the [Chinese] COVID-generated economic crisis, Congress needs to partially repeal Dodd-Frank and bring back the no-qualifying loan.” Bring Back No-Qualifying Loans
- “Wealth taxes that failed miserably in Europe are his plan of action here.” Bernie Sanders’ plan to Venezuelify America
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Ibrahim Bouaichi was indicted on five separate charges, including rape, strangulation, and abduction, and was originally jailed without bond after Karla Dominguez accused him of raping her in October.” After Release From Jail Over Chinese Coronavirus Fears, Alleged Rapist Kills His Accuser
- “We’re getting to a point in society where we’re giving more credence to criminals than victims. We’re talking about violent offenders. Why would you bail someone who committed rapes?” Massachusetts: Accused Rapist Bailed Out of Jail by Liberal Bail Fund Group Charged With Raping Again
- “Sliwa and his Guardian Angels are credited for helping to clean up the streets in the late 1970s when the city was known as a violent and unsafe place.” Guardian Angels Step in to Protect NYC as Homeless Put in Hotels
- Lloyd Billingsley: “How President Trump can achieve justice for the American people.”Boston Blowup
- “The chief justice compared the sentence to post-Reconstruction racism.” Louisiana Supreme Court Won’t Review Case of Black Man Sentenced to Life in Prison for Stealing Hedge Clippers
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “The White House handed down several executive orders that will make life harder, not easier, for patients.” The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day For American Patients
- “Ensuring that calories get to people’s plates during an emergency requires flexible, creative thinking.” Time for Food Resilience
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “New York Democrat Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Friday that the Empire State’s schools are encouraged to re-open this fall.” Unlike California, New York To Open Schools For In-Person Learning
- “Mother of two autistic children leads lawsuit to reopen California schools.” Meet the Mom Challenging Noose-’em Newsom’s School Shutdowns
- “It seems critical theorists won’t stop until they’ve denied, rewritten, and scrubbed every semblance of Western Civilization from the education system.” When Educrats Can’t Even Agree That 2+2=4, Public Education is a Joke
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “This environmental humanist agenda that prioritizes love for humanity is a direct challenge to climate alarmists, who must now answer the question, as Michael Shellenberger writes ‘are they motivated by love for humanity or something closer to its opposite?'” Apocalypse Never Takes Direct Aim at Consensus Climate Alarmism
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with more massive Martian geological/topographical wonders.Ascraeus Mons, Mars’ Second Highest Mountain
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- David Horowitz: “How they have invaded American minds.” The Alarming Progress of the Hate America Left
- “Carano has since been accused of racism because the post didn’t specifically indicate that she was a supporter of Black Lives Matter and efforts to ‘Defund the Police.'” MandalorianStar Gina Carano Accused Of “Racism” For Sharing Anti-Nazi Post On Twitter
- “Left-leaning churches are in greater danger.” Some Churches Are Self-Destructing for Chinese COVID Safety
- “By focusing on characteristics that aren’t essential to the job — such as skin color, gender, and sexual preferences, HR departments expend scarce resources on policies that don’t contribute to the bottom line.” Human Resources and Cancel Culture
- “Unlike systemic racism, intellectual indentureship could quickly become a reality in America.” “Systemic Racism” or Systemic Rubbish?
- “So what did this ex-slave believe and say that made him ‘too white’ for modern wokeness to notice, much less endorse?” Was Booker T. Washington Too White?
- “Jewish and black voters have proven to be astonishingly reliable supporters of the Democrat Party, even when it conflicts with their interests. Three new books offer some insights into why.” How the Political Behavior of Black and Jewish Americans Became Their Cultural Identity
- “Society depends on its watering holes and gathering spots, now at serious risk of disappearing.” Cherishing “Third Places” In Unhappy Times
- Christian Toto: “They’re increasingly liberal, strident and vulnerable to sharing Fake News reports.” Meet Today’s Late Night TV Comedy Hosts
HITHER & YON
- Channeling William Randolph Hearst and Citizen Kane in a new film portrait of Donald Trump. Exploring Citizen Trump
- “It is good for us to play sometimes, and not fight. In reality, people are united by what the political utilitarian cannot recognize: by play and song and worship.” Scorch the Field
- “Drive long enough on the highways of Denver, Colorado and you’ll likely see a man named Jeff. He’ll be waving his American flag — as he has for four years.” Meet rhe Patriotic Man Who Just Won’t Stop Waving the American Flag
- “Hitler had detailed plans for the ‘racially superior’ Nordic state.” Adolf Hitler and Norway
- “Resistance in response to the Nazi aim to eliminate all Jews has helped preserve the existence and communal life of the Jewish people who have not been eliminated from human history.” Jews Transcending Adversity
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.