Good morning kids. Midweek and before we get to yet another pocket of normalcy, sanity and hope from the RNC (it was truly another stellar night and all the links are below) the Democrat-inspired and more than likely coordinated act of national insurrection escalated dangerously late yesterday.
No doubt you will see from the flaming skull in the sidebar, there are now two individuals who have reportedly been shot while in the act of looting and/or vandalism of private property. With the hapless, feckless and politically devious Tony Evers refusing help from the federal government to crush the wave of anarcho-communist terror, and manifestly irresponsible and most likely criminally culpable stooges like Ted Wheeler, Lori Lightfoot and others tying the hands of law enforcement, aside from a doomsday scenario that few could have ever imagined, the nation is getting a civics lesson – good and hard – about exactly why the Founders (pbut) gave us the Second Amendment.
Yes, fey, shrieking, low-T circuit-bottoms that make James Buchanan look like James Bond will project their penis envy and reveal their barely concealed domination fetish in wanting to leave us naked, prone, bound and gagged before the forces of socialism by disarming us. Sorry. That is a non-starter especially given what we are seeing now in Kenosha. Whatever one thinks about how the miscreant who was shot by police was apprehended, or even the other miscreant in Minneapolis, as well as the other relative handful of other miscreants who died in an interaction with the cops, the fact is he was openly resisting arrest. He was not Emmett Till, nor the other thousands of poor truly innocent black men trying to flee Democrat racists before being lyncehed. And yet, this blood libel of the police and by extension all of normal America serves to inflame a portion of the population to engage in what is now rapidly approaching the equivalent of a Kristallnacht. Ironically, a very large proportion of the rioters are neither black, nor from the cities that have been torched, yet the areas and businesses that have been ransacked are for the most part black-owned.
This leads me into a story that I linked to yesterday but neglected to comment on but deserves full attention. Malig-Nancy Pelosi is arguably the most loathsome woman in this country – and that says something considering the Left is a target-rich environment, pun fully intended. But what she said Monday is just breathtaking in its irresponsibility.
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi called Republicans a list of names Monday, saying they are “enemies of the state” and more when speaking about election interference.
Pelosi went off on the Republican Party and President Donald Trump during an interview with MSNBC, saying they are “domestic enemies” of America’s voting system. Pelosi’s comments came after Trump spoke at the Republican National Convention.
“We take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. And sadly, the domestic enemies to our voting system and honoring our Constitution are right at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue with their allies in the Congress of the United States. But again, let’s just get out there and mobilize, organize, and not let the President deter anybody from voting. And again, support the postal system which is election central,” Pelosi said.
Is it my imagination or did this twisted battle-axe just declare war on an opposition political party and its constituents over a measly $25 billion? Words mean something. If she just casually threw them out instead of just saying “the Republicans” or “conservatives” then she has major psychological issues. But she’s a cold, calculating operator who’s been in DC long enough to know better, and if it was intentional then she is attempting to lay the groundwork for declaring a state of siege post the election, whatever the outcome.
Steve Scalise, who was nearly cut in half by a rabid Leftist would-be mass assassin who is closely connected to Dick Durbin (and who still will not come clean about his communications with said shooter James Hodgkinson) was less than amused, as you can well imagine.
“Disgusting: Nancy Pelosi just called Republicans ‘domestic enemies.’ I was shot because of this kind of unhinged rhetoric,” Scalise tweeted. “Where’s the media outrage?”…
Rep. Rodney Davis (R-Ill.) also tied Pelosi’s explosive rhetoric to the 2017 shooting at the Republican practice for the congressional baseball game.
“I was w/ [Steve Scalise] and others when a deranged, GOP-hating gunman opened fire on us. This rhetoric hurts our country. We may disagree on policy, but I would never call Dem colleagues in Congress enemies of the state. Speaker Pelosi should apologize for her dangerous rhetoric,” Davis tweeted.
Apologize? She should be run out on a rail, to say the very least. What we are seeing in Kenosha, Portland, Chicago, Seattle and every other failed state made that way by socialism and the Democrat Party, ostensibly caused by the myth of systemic racism, is going to be visited on all of us on and in the aftermath of election day. Even if please God Trump wins well beyond any margin of cheating, the victory has already been declared illegitimate. The question is, will this be pretext for the Left to have their willing stooges in the military seize power for them? The other question is, what will ordinary citizens do?
This is not a good situation at all. But, it is what it is. Be prepared, pray and arm yourself to the friggin’ teeth.
ABOVE THE FOLD, NOTEWORTHY, BREAKING
- Flaming skull from the sidebar. Oh boy. Stand by for more flaming skulls. At Least Two People Reportedly Shot During Kenosha Riots
- “This latest development in Kenosha, which has a Democrat mayor, comes after Gov. Tony Evers (D) reportedly refused help from the Trump administration that law enforcement said that they needed to maintain peace.” Shots Fired During Kenosha BLM Riots After Democrat Governor Reportedly Refused Federal Help* * * * *
- “Disgusting: Nancy Pelosi just called Republicans ‘domestic enemies.'”
“I Was Shot Because of This Kind of Unhinged Rhetoric,” Steve Scalise Says of Malig-Nancy Pelosi Attack
- “[Gov. Mammy McMengele said] “She is the most powerful African American woman in Virginia history, and the night before session, they release these two arrest warrants? Something just doesn’t smell right,” said former governor Terry McAuliffe, one of many prominent Democrats to come to Lucas’s defense. “We need to get to the bottom of why this happened.”
Civil War? After Dem Legislator Is Charged With Felony During Riot A Total Political Breakdown Occurs In Virginia
REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION DAY 2
- “Because the truth was not important. Advancing their anti-Christian, anti-conservative, anti-Donald Trump narrative was all that mattered, and if advancing their narrative ruined the reputation and future of a teenager from Covington, Kentucky — well so bit it. That will teach him not to wear a MAGA hat.” Nick Sandmann Plops on MAGA Hat After Blasting Media For Smearing Him
- Lloyd Billingsley: “With a back story on Democrats and the Iran Deal.” RNC Hails Land of Opportunity
- Michael Goodwin: “Every good convention needs to tell a story and the Trumpers know what their story is and how they want to tell it. They have segued smoothly from offense to defense, using both the president’s record and even his rough-around-the-edges personality to great effect.” Trump is Putting on the Greatest Reality Show on Earth
- “As before, the Republicans focused on real Americans, not stale celebrities, bland politicians, and political activists.” Republicans Hit It Out of the Park Again on Night Two at the Convention
- “Land of opportunity.” Everything You Need To Know About Night 2 Of The RNC, And What To Expect From Night 3
- “Meanwhile, as nihilistic rioters sow disorder in cities across the United States, Biden and the Democrats said not a word in condemnation. As violent crime spikes in blue states and cities, victimizing mostly poor people of color, Biden and the Democrats offered no solutions besides the rhetoric of racial pandering. Worse, they demonized the law enforcers who keep us safe.” The RNC’s Aspirational Message Couldn’t Be More Different From Dems’ Radicalism
- “Joe says he’ll Build Back Better. Yeah, build the Bidens back better.” Pam Bondi Uses Biden’s Own Slogan to Reveal His Corruption
- “Even before the naturalization ceremony, Trump’s critics raised accusations of Hatch Act violations over reports that the president was considering accepting the Republican presidential nomination from the White House.” Left Fumes Over Naturalization Ceremony Featured at Republican National Convention
- “President Trump did build an economy that worked for everyone especially minorities and he will do it again in on immigration. Joe Biden promises more to illegal immigrants than he does to you. But President Trump believes his highest duty is to the American worker. The choice is clear.” (another potential rising star in the new GOP? – jjs) Daniel Cameron: Joe Biden Promises More to Illegal Immigrants than He Does to You
- Tyler O’Neil at PJ Media’s take. 5 Things to Know About Night 2 of the Republican National Convention
- “Paul began by recalling how he met Trump ‘many years ago.’ saying that when they first met that he was ‘struck by how down to earth he was.'” Rand Paul: If You Oppose “Socialists Poisoning Our Schools and Burning Our Cities” Then Vote Trump
- “I know what abortion smells like.” Former Planned Parenthood Exec Abby Johnson Details Gruesome Truth About Abortion At RNC
- “I implore you to see beyond the facade that so many other politicians employ. They mask themselves in disguises of decency, as they try to pressure us to mask our own identities and beliefs.” Tiffany Trump: “Thoughts, Opinions,” Votes Are “Manipulated” by Media, Big Tech
- Note to Lefty trolls: considering your party’s official homo-erotic bust-out love affair of anti-Semitism, keep your anuses sheathed from commenting on this. RNC Abruptly Cancels Tuesday Night Speaker After She Tweeted Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theory Hours Before Her Speech
REACTION TO RNC DAY 1
- “RNC Trounces DNC on C-SPAN livestream.” Republican Convention Draws Five Times More Views Than DNC
- Mollie Hemingway: “The Republican National Convention had a better first night than the Democrat National Convention had any night last week.” 6 Quick Takeaways From the First Night of the Republican National Convention
- Rabbi Fischer: “Displaying a proud pro-Trump America that the mainstream media won’t show you throughout the rest of the election cycle.” Day One of the Republican Convention: One Week of Honesty on TV Every Four Years
- “Whether through sheer coincidence – or not – “Uncle Tom” was one of the top trending topics on Twitter Tuesday morning following the opening night of the Republican National Convention (RNC) that featured several Black men making the case for Donald Trump to be re-elected” Racial Slurs Trend On Twitter Less Than 24 Hours After Herschel Walker, Tim Scott, Vernon Jones, Kim Klacik Give Powerful RNC Speeches
- “Democrat Texas Rep. Joaquin Castro, the chairman of the committee, sent a letter to Deputy Secretary of State Stephen Biegun and requested information about Pompeo’s speech, saying he could possibly be violating the Hatch Act.” House Committee Launches Investigation Into Pompeo’s RNC Speech From Jerusalem
- “I mean, the Rose Garden, it’s ridiculous, that shouldn’t be happening, but who cares?”Malig-Nancy Pelosi: Pompeo’s RNC Speech from Jerusalem “Appalling” — Melania’s Rose Garden Address “Ridiculous”
- “Bulldog Nation splits in two over the matter of Herschel Walker.” A Bulldog Nation Divided
- “Co-host Greg Gutfeld called Alvarez’s experience the ‘best attack on leftism.'” Juan Williams Calls Cuban Refugee’s RNC Comments” Disgusting”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “Executive Order #86 proclaims a state of emergency in Wisconsin, directs state agencies to continue assisting the state response, and calls to state active duty additional elements of the Wisconsin National Guard to support first responders and protect critical infrastructure and cultural institutions.” Kenosha Riots: WI Gov. Declares State of Emergency, Boosts National Guard Presence
- “In the very first hours when decisions are made about how to respond, Democrats assured us that Blake was a completely innocent victim, just as they told us that George Floyd was a completely innocent victim. But now we know it was more complicated than that. It usually is.” “He Wants Riots”: Tucker Carlson Rips Wisconsin Governor, AG For Refusing To Say If Jacob Blake Was Armed
- “While “Squad” members continue to praise the greater “movement,” business owners in cities such as Kenosha are picking up the pieces.” Rancida Taliban: This Moment and “Movement” on the Streets “Gives More Credibility to Why I Ran”
- “During the rioting… some protesting used the substance to seal the door shut as police officers remained inside the building.” Rioters in Seattle Tried To Burn Alive Police, Sealing Door With Apparent Concrete Substance During Fire: Report
- “This is no more about Jacob Blake than the months-long, nationwide riots are about George Floyd.” Kenosha, WI Under Siege By Antifa/BLM Rioters
- “It’s people from out of town doing this.” Protesters In Kenosha Torched “Much of the Black Business District”
- “…the older man, who has broken jaw, a black eye and some stitches, is out of the hospital and doing fine now.” BLM, Antifa Thugs Brutally Beat 70-Year-Old Man for Trying to Put Out Fire in Mattress Store
- “That attempted murder of that citizen was wrong. And I’m all for protest, but you can’t be destroying your neighbors’ houses and businesses.” Armed Citizens Gear Up to Defend Businesses as BLM Rioters Burn Kenosha, Target Cops
- “The Democrats are sending a clear message to rioters and elected officials that they simply don’t care about the terror on our streets.” Biden and Harris Own the Destruction in Kenosha
- “… the man was explaining what he would do to cops if they pulled up near him.” Man Pulls Gun On Reporter During Kenosha Riots, Reportedly While Describing What He Would Do To Cops
- “If you’re going out tonight in Madison or Kenosha, please don’t video tape folks doing anything illegal… wear black, wear shoes you can run in.” Wisconsin Professor Taxpayers Pay Six-Figure Salary Cheers Rioters On Twitter
- “The lawmakers wanted the city to call for Gov. J. B. Pritzker, a Democrat, to declare a state of emergency and deploy the National Guard to support local police for at least four months.” Chicago Lawmakers Urge Emergency Declaration, National Guard Call-Up
- “‘Nothing to lose.’ Spoken like someone with no connection to reality. Also spoken like a career politician who has never run or managed anything outside the comfortable confines of government with its endless supplies of everyone else’s money.” Mayor Wheeler Allows Portland to Burn Because In His Opinion It Had “Nothing to Lose”
- “The video shows a crowd of young, mainly white, demonstrators closely surrounding and berating the woman.” Black Lives Matters Terrorists Accost White Diners for Not Raising Fists
- I think it’s too late to protect the gene pool… Meet Antifa’s “Alice Phallus.” When She’s Not Rioting, She’s a “Life Coach” for Portland’s At-Risk Youth
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “We’re on the cusp of an economic catastrophe.” Experts Sound the Alarm at Potential For More Lockdowns
- “The simple truth is that Democrats placed their political priorities over the needs of their constituents to weather the lingering effects of the pandemic.” Trump Is the Only One Providing Chinese COVID Relief — and Frustrated Americans, Including Democrats, Know It
- “The new guidelines still emphasize the dangers of catching and spreading [Chinese] COVID-19 while traveling, without explicitly recommending quarantine.” CDC Removes Guidelines For 14-Day Quarantine — No Response From States That Instituted One
- “US [Chinese] COVID-19 cases hit 2 month low. Investigation into NFL’s [Chinese] coronavirus false positives. KFC ditches classic slogan due to [Chinese] coronavirus.” Hong Kong Man Reported to be “First Case” of Chinese Coronavirus Reinfection
- “I don’t think there’s a similarity.” Bill DeBolshevik Defends Keeping NYC Restaurants Shut Despite Opening Schools
- “That [the restrictions] remain proves again that those lock downs, restrictions, mask mandates and other rules had little to do with the disease.” Chinese COVID-19: The Epidemic is Ending, Why Do Government Restrictions Remain?
- Katie Hopkins: “The specific things we can all do.” How Do We Save People from the Tyranny of Lockdown?
- “Judge Charles Dodson’s decision temporarily nullifies Florida Department of Education Commissioner Richard Corcoran’s July 6 emergency order that ordered all brick and mortar schools to open for in-person classes by the end of August.” Florida Judge Hands Teachers Union Opposed To School Re-Openings a Victory
- “With the arrival of one virus, our legal rights seem to have been deemed irrelevant, completely subordinated to the arbitrary whims of politicians, all in the name of ‘safety.'” Is There Any Limit To What We’ll Do to “Stop Chinese Coronavirus?”
- “We are barely making ends meet.” More Than Half Of San Francisco Storefronts Have Closed Due To Pandemic
- “These economically competitive states will be better positioned to reopen businesses and get people back to work.” Which States Are Poised For Economic Recovery After Chinese COVID-19?
- “Kudlow said that cutting payroll taxes will not only help people who are working during the pandemic, but it will also provide an incentive for people who are not employed to seek employment, knowing they’ll bring home more in take home pay.” Kudlow: Trump Wants to Permanently Defer Payroll Tax Payback
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- Okay. Start with your boss. Markey Staffer Calls for “Complete Destruction of White Men”
- “Dem challenger seemingly unaware that [Elise] Stefanik’s military families bill is already law.” NY Dem Woos Veterans By Pledging to Support Law Authored By Her Opponent
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “While the campaign has denounced Richard Spencer’s endorsement, I have yet to see the candidate do it.” Joe Biden Has a Glaring Anti-Semitism Problem
PHONY DEMOCRAT POSTAL SERVICE SWINDLE
- Betsy McCaughey: “With real crises facing the nation — including a pandemic and business failures — the left is wasting time and money on this fake crisis.” Democrats’ Postal Panic Has Zero Basis in Fact
- “If the Democrats pull this off, we will never get another chance to make things right.”Trump Knows About the Deadliest Threat to His Re-Election
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- “They believe that helps them so that they then get maybe a narrow advantage in the Electoral College on Election Day. We’ve got to have a massive legal operation, and I know the Biden campaign is working on that.” Clinton: Biden “Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstances”
- “I’m hoping that it will be a decisive victory, but I don’t want to get ahead of myself, because like a lot of people in my political party, I felt kind of optimistic four years ago, and we all saw what happened.” Al Gore: “It Doesn’t Matter” if Trump Accepts Election Loss, Military Will “Respond to the Command” of Next POTUS
- “Really touched by the number of times they used the word ‘G-d'” “Lifelong Democrat” Tells C-SPAN He’s Switching To GOP: “They Put G-d Into Everything”
- “Political scientist predicts Trump will win a 362-176 Electoral College landslide in November.” Who Is Helmut Norpoth and Why Does He Say Trump Will Win Big?
- “A new Knight Foundation-College Pulse survey shows one in five black male college students said they would vote for Trump if the election were held today.” 1 In 5 Black Male College Students Support Trump In New Poll
- Joe Biden reacts, writes note to self: “Must stock up on lube.” Chuck Todd Says Biden Campaign Concerned Trump Could “Over Perform” With Black Men
- “My father and grandfather earned their livings mining the raw materials that made the steel that built America,” he said, stressing that the election is “make or break” for workers who are carrying on the legacy of men like them.” Democrat Mayor: Joe Biden “Too Weak, Too Scared, Too Sleepy to Stand Up to the Radical Left”
- “President Trump’s campaign manager Bill Stepien expressed eagerness to continue campaigning ‘like we are the underdog’ despite what polls say.” Trump Campaign Manager On Strategy: “We Need To Keep Talking About Joe Biden’s Radical Policies”
- “It’s not nepotism, just bad judgment.” Jeff Endorses Another Flake
- “How do they know the former vice president will ‘reach across the aisle?’ They don’t. The Stunning Gullibility of “Republicans For Biden”
- “Goroff’s comment comes during a nationwide crime wave, which has been particularly severe in the candidate’s own state.” Dem Candidate: Police Are “Dangerous”
- “Wisconsin is a key swing state and President Donald Trump has been struggling with his appeal to suburban women, a once reliable vote for Republicans in Wisconsin. The events in Kenosha, however, may sway people who are turned off by Trump’s style, but never expected safety, law, and order to be a top issues in this election.” Continued Violence in Kenosha May Tighten 2020 Race in Critical State of Wisconsin
- Dennis Prager: “Obama’s speech offered very little of substance about the man it was directed against, but it said much about the man who delivered it.” A Demagogue Named Barack Obama: His DNC Speech
- “Welcome to the Happy Land of pathetic progressive make-believe.” Democrats Wish Upon a Star
- Robert Spencer: “…while Ronald Reagan gave some pushback to this one-party rule, it has not been until the presidency of Donald J. Trump that it has been seriously challenged… This November will be decisive for the question of whether the one-party elites will in the future exert their hegemony unchallenged, as they did for so long.” The Republican Convention Is Proof: The Party of Bush, McCain and Romney Is Dead
- “The left-wing elites assert that there is something inherently fragile about African Americans, making them perpetual victims.” Stop Infantilizing African Americans
- “JFK’s address to Congress in 1961 warned about the subversion we now experience.”Radical Democrats Have Become “Adversaries of Freedom”
- “What Democrats want is radical to everyday Americans, but it is not especially radical by the standards of the establishment.” Democrats Are the Party of Status Quo Radicalism
- “At the RNC four years ago, I thought Trump couldn’t win the White House and that his nomination would destroy the Republican Party. I was wrong.” I Was Wrong About Trump. He Didn’t Destroy the GOP, He Saved It
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “It is time we defend the franchise with accountability and action, not just rhetoric.” If Voting Rights Are Sacred, Why Are We So Sacrilegious?
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER
- “Given the brazenness of Google’s purloining and the historic precedent a Supreme Court decision could set, it’s no surprise that people from many creative walks of life are voicing support for Oracle.” Google Is Getting Grabby
- “I recommend looking at the New York Times’ article about the line-up for the second night of the Republican convention.” If You Want to See Media Malice in a Single Article…
- “Snot-nose entitled kid.” Bloated XiNN Commie Stooge Joe Lockhart Lashes Out at Nick Sandmann
- 10 megaton mic-drop. Leftist Host Suggests Trump Jr. Snorted Cocaine Backstage At RNC. Trump Jr.: “You Must Have Me Confused with Hunter Biden”
- “Record-setting year for gun sales could play major role in presidential election.” Nearly Five Million Americans Became Gun Owners in First Half of 2020
- Yes, the nut-less wonder, low-T Democrat beta-male castrati who crave totalitarian tendencies make normal people want to prevent them from obtaining absolute power.Democrat Congressman Blames Gun Ownership on “Small Genitals”
- “The extreme position that they’ve been really pushing is not popular with mainstream America. And so they have to downplay their extremism if they want to win.” Support for Taxpayer-Funded Abortion Goes Unmentioned at DNC
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The United States is deeply concerned by reported preliminary conclusions from German medical experts that Russian opposition activist Aleksey Navalny was poisoned. If the reports prove accurate, the United States supports the EU’s call for a comprehensive investigation and stands ready to assist in that effort.” Pompeo Backs Investigation Into Poisoning of Putin Critic
- “The Lebanese Army statement warned that leakage of these additional chemicals could have “catastrophic” results.” Lebanese Military Discovers More Dangerous Chemicals at Beirut Port
- “Amid the economic woes, Kim has switched around multiple senior aides in the past month and has delegated increasing responsibility to his sister, Kim Yo Jong, who is now seen as a de facto second-in-command in the communist country.” Wracked by Economic Meltdown, North Korea Pauses Weapons Testing
- “In a Communist country, the longer the job title, the more important it is. Ms. Kim appears to be either taking some of the burden of leadership off of her brother or is grasping for power on her own.” Whoa, Fat! Still Isn’t Dead, But His Sister Is Climbing the Ladder of Power
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Zhengdong Cheng allegedly received funding and accessed sensitive information about NASA projects on the basis of false information he submitted to his university and NASA regarding his relationship with Beijing-backed institutions. ” NASA Researcher Arrested For Cooperation With Chinese Regime
- “It has reportedly recruited about 7,000 scientists in the United States and around the world, whose cutting-edge work gets funneled into the Chinese military.” China’s Thousand Talents Spy Program Reaches NASA, Texas A&M
- “In an effort to restore some of its international reputation, the Chinese government shipped out millions of units of [Chinese] coronavirus tests and personal protective equipment to other countries. Large amounts of the supplies were defective and useless, however.” (if their military hardware is as good as their medical supplies… – jjs) China Accuses US of Flying Spy Plane Into No-Fly Zone, Disrupting Military “Training Activities”
- “As ‘punishment’ for a confirmed accident.” (doesn’t this hit close to home – jjs) Egypt: Christians Ordered to Sell Home and Go into Exile
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “After the George Floyd riots, the Twin Cities have a long road to recovery.” Ground Zero: Minneapolis, Three Months Later
- “A needlessly racialized zoning fight offers some cautionary lessons for supporters of housing reform.” Before the Storm in Minneapolis
- “The US Supreme Court should not have the final say on our Constitution’s meaning.” The Solution to Radical Judges Is to Revive Article V
- It is long past time to abolish OSHA. And the EPA. And virtually all of the unelected dictators of the bureaucracy. Oregon Business Owner Says State Forces Him to Discriminate Against Certain Customers, Levies Huge Fine
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The impact of Joe Biden’s tax plan would be less income across the spectrum and a sluggish economy.” Back to Low Growth
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “All ‘Thin Blue Line’ paraphernalia, including anything resembling it, shall be removed immediately.” CA Highway Patrol Issued Document Telling Officers: No Displaying “Thin Blue Line” Items
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “NYU is a predominantly white institution, making it very difficult for Black students to connect or find community, especially when incidents involving racism occur.” Student Group at NYU Demands Black-Only Student Housing on Campus
- Maybe if Malig-Nancy Pelosi gave up her ice cream, we could afford laptops. There Aren’t Enough Laptops For Students To Participate In Remote Learning
- There goes that career. Syracuse University Places Professor on Leave After Writing “Wuhan Flu” on Syllabus
- “Funny how with less money to spend on overhead in the [Chinese] COVID era, university costs are still going up.” Universities: During Chinese COVID, Where Does All the Overhead Go?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter says, “This is still at the proof-of-concept stage, but if it turns out to be practical, it will replace all batteries presently in use, and use nuclear waste to do it.” (suddenly reminds me of a 1978 Dead Boys punk song… – jjs) A Nuclear Battery That Never Needs Charging?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Our society has quickly “normalized” gender experimentation under the guise of an “accepting” political ideology rather than biological reality.” CA House Rep Introduces Bill Banning Gender Reassignment Procedures On Minors
- “Establishment-backed Margaret Good was the only lawmaker to oppose bill banning child sex dolls.” Florida Dem Says Vote Against Child Sex Doll Ban Was Mistake
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- The “Commitment March: Get Your Knee Off Our Necks” is scheduled to take place August 28. National Parks Service Approves 50,000-Person March On Washington, Will Not Enforce Masks, Social Distancing
- “We find ourselves in a unique situation — having an iconic slogan that doesn’t quite fit in the current environment.” (wait until BLM want to ban fried chicken, because… – jjs) KFC Drops “Finger Lickin’ Good” Slogan Amid Concern That Actually Licking Fingers Could Spread Chinese COVID-19
- Christian Toto: “Michelle Obama’s When We All Vote teems with celebrity progressives.” HBO Max Preps West Wing Reunion for Farcical “Nonpartisan” Voter Drive
- Daniel Greenfield: “Wine isn’t diverse enough.” The Whiteness Problem of White Wine
HITHER & YON
- “After reviewing the research, Lawrence is skeptical that celebrities, be they Kanye West or Beyonce, actually influence a person’s decision to vote Democrat or Republican.” Author Cooper Lawrence Exposes the Limits of Celebrity Activism
- “Western Pennsylvania was oil country, and for a brief moment in history, Pithole was the best and the worst of it. It held all of the dreams and greed and enterprise needed to prosper as well as fail.” A Historical City Went From Boom to Bust in the Blink of an Eye
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.