Good morning kids. First of September and with the Democrat-sanctioned and perhaps funded violence and mayhem incinerating our major cities have completely repulsed most Americans, the off switch on the golem they have inflicted on us doesn’t seem to be working, as several incidents seem to dictate.
First, within minutes after a police shooting of another alleged black criminal in Los Angeles, hundreds of rioters were able to coordinate via Twitter and went on a rampage that ended up with a car driving through a storefront window.
Second, a man has been charged with stalking and threatening Devin Nunes’ wife. Given the nature of Rand Paul’s neighbor and James Hodgkinson, who Dick Durbin still refuses to give answers about his relationship with, I’m sure this is all innocent and the Nunes’ are just overreacting for no good reason, right?
Third, the FBI is warning Chicago police that gangs are evidently now banding together and have told members to shoot any cop who they see drawing his weapon in the course of his duties. Given the nature of who the mayor and DA are in that town, it’s essentially open season on cops, with no limit.
Finally, and this one is just sickening beyond belief, some subhuman beast used two bricks to beat a man unconscious, and evidently videotaped the attack then posted it to Instagram with a message:
The vicious sneak attack, which was posted to social media on Monday, shows the victim lying on the ground surrounded by a pool of his own blood as a third party taping the assault laughs.
The Instagram post of the assault frames the attack in racial terms, seemingly mocking the victim, who is white, and adding the hashtags “White Lives Do Not Matter” and “Blake Lives Matter.” The assailant appears to be black…
“YOUNG MAN YOU GOT KNOCKED [THE F***] OUT,” the Instagram caption says, with additional cry-laughing emojis. “B**** YOU BET NOT RUN.” More cry-laughing emojis were posted, adding, “Unk tried to kill to yo. … Pray for unk.”
“The man who uploaded this video to Instagram is @ traysavage. He captions it ‘white lives don’t matter,'” The Daily Wire’s Matt Walsh posted to Twitter, capturing a screenshot of the post before it was removed from the social media site. “I don’t know if this scumbag is the guy who carried out the attack or if he just found the video. He’s a scumbag either way.”
With law enforcement’s hands either tied or otherwise siding with the terrorists willingly or in a prevent defense on their pensions, corrupted DAs, courts and juries in Democrat-controlled zones, you’re not going to get Kyle Rittenhouses publicly and justifiably taking out the trash. What you will get are Paul Kerseys, Bernhard Goetzs and Star Chambers operating under cover of darkness to do the jobs that the American justice system can no longer do. That is not me encouraging it; that’s me just stating action/reaction if a number of things do not change. And the complexity of those things added to the current political climate does not fill me with strength and confidence. I know if I were Krazy Kat and got a pair of Ignatz’s bricks to the head while being laughed at and mocked as I lay in a pool of my own blood, given that I live in a lawless Democrat shit-hole, I would be compelled to seek a Biblically-inspired solution. And let’s leave it at that.
Circling back to the Democrats, with everything collapsing in on them politically, they were forced to release Joe Biden from his crypt and almost immediately, they wished they hadn’t. After being heckled, he barely was able to string a couple of sentences together regarding the phony Oriental plague, but it went from bad to worse.
Lest there be any doubt about where [Biden] stood regarding the frightening events in Portland, Seattle and other places, Biden even asked: “Do I look like a radical socialist with a soft spot for rioters? Really?”
Before Tuesday, the answer was, well, now that you’ve mentioned it, yes, you do.
So had Biden stopped with his condemnation, it would have been progress enough for one day. He had left the basement and done what he had to do.
But foolishness followed when he unveiled an approach that smells like an audition for yet a new argument. Make that another weak, inane argument.
To combat Trump’s claim that electing Biden would give free reign to lawlessness — a claim that has been resonating among swing-state voters — the Democrat tried to turn the tables and pin all the blame on the president, saying:
“He can’t stop the violence because for years he’s fomented it.” And “he’s not been part of the solution thus far. He’s part of the problem.”
As trial balloons go, this one is made of lead. It won’t fly.
Bingo. The Democrats own this. Not just the violence, but all the conditions that led up to the violence. The social programs that destroyed the black family, both pre- and post-natal, as well as the hiring, training and rules regarding law enforcement in cities they have run for decades. They know it, we know it, and more and more Americans across party lines know it.
Meanwhile, it’s doubtful that the terrorists of Antifa and BLM are going to stop on a dime just because Joe Biden or the other Democrats condemn their actions. Just like the former’s accomplices in Congress smell blood in the water vis a vis taking control of the Party from the old guard, their armed militant wings in the streets are not going to listen to them either. That Rubicon has been crossed. Meanwhile, Tucker Carlson had acting DHS chief Chad Wolf on the show, and he they had this interesting exchange:
“Do you think the Department of Homeland Security is getting the help it needs from the Justice Department?” Carlson later pressed. “Why haven’t we seen the leaders of Antifa and BLM arrested and charged with conspiracy under RICO like the heads of the mafia families were?”
“Well, this is something that I have talked to the AG personally about,” Wolf responded. “I know that they are working on it. Look, we have seen about 300 arrests across this country regarding civil unrest and protesting, violent protesting and I would say, criminal protesting.”
“I know the Department of Justice has charged about 74, 75 individuals there in Portland with different federal crimes,” Wolf continued. “We will continue to see how those investigations are going. Department of Justice is also targeting and investigating the head of these organizations, the individuals that are paying for these individuals to move across the country.”
First of all, as for BLM, you are going to have to officially declare them a terrorist organization. RICO the hell out of them along with Antifa. Of course, in doing so you will no doubt come up against some of the same individuals who were involved in the original and still ongoing coup from 2016 to take out Trump. Plus, national law enforcement, to say nothing of local law enforcement in Democrat cities, are still populated with Leftist embeds which makes the task that much harder. Lastly, is this just all lip service? What are the odds that this Patrice Cullors momzer and her co-horts, let alone George Soros, will be in an orange jumpsuit? We’re still waiting for that fate to befall Comey, Clapper and Brennan. No doubt in my mind that China, Iran and Russia have their fingers in this as well, so now we’re talking acts of war, no? And I didn’t forget Clinton and Obama either, especially the latter.
Anyway, Trump will be on the ground in Kenosha to survey the battle zone. Given the insurrectionists’ willingness to take lives as we saw in Portland, as well as on that softball field in DC a few years ago, Trump should be in a flak vest and helmet before he steps off AF-1. Trouble in River City, my friends.
ABOVE THE FOLD, NOTEWORTHY, BREAKING
- “Hundreds of rioters turned out in the street after Black Lives Matter Los Angeles posted a tweet calling for demonstrators to assemble.” (can we not jam their communications?! – jjs)Watch: L.A. Rioters Drive Car Through Store Window After Officer-Involved Shooting
- “Burden is accused of ‘unlawfully, and with intent to annoy,’ calling or electronically contacting Elizabeth with ‘obscene language,’ including a ‘threat to inflict injury’ to her or her property and family.” Man Charged With Stalking, Threatening Devin Nunes’ Wife, An Elementary School Teacher
- “This montage serves many purposes, most especially shedding light on why we’re experiencing so much unrest.” Is This the Most Important Video of 2020?
- Julie Kelly: “These turncoats are as much to blame the current climate as the news media or the Democrat Party.” NeverTrump “Conservatives” Have Incited Political Violence
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- Fuckin’ A and hallelujah… unless this turns into another Huber. DHS Chief: Feds “Targeting And Investigating” Heads of BLM, Antifa and Those Who Fund Them
- Joe Biden is an expert on stroking — mostly 11-year-old girls. Brain Freeze: Joe Biden Says Trump Is “Stroking Violence” in US Cities
- Raheem Kassam: “The Act, originally signed into law by President Thomas Jefferson in 1807, provides President Trump with the ability to tackle the clear attempts at insurrection taking place in the United States today. In fact 12 U.S. Presidents have used it, from Jefferson himself to John F. Kennedy to George H.W. Bush during the Los Angeles riots.” Over 1 In 4 U.S Presidents Have Used the Insurrection Act — Now President Trump Should, Too
- In Demokkkrat America, protesters confront YOU! – Literally. Trump: I Don’t Want My Supporters Confronting Protesters
- “‘I am 100% ANTIFA all the way!’ wrote Michael Forest Reinoehl, the suspect in the homicide of a pro-Trump protestor in Portland Saturday night.” Suspected Portland Shooter Claimed He is “100% Antifa” On Social Media
- But Kyle Rittenhouse is worse than literally Hitler, right? If this happened to me or a loved one, given the questionable nature of our police and courts, I might seek a Biblical solution on my own. Sneak Attack On Man With Bricks Taped, Posted To Instagram With “White Lives Do Not Matter” Caption
- “Biden may believe mouthing the words ‘law and order’ makes him strong, but his failure to call on elected officials in his own party to stop allowing murder and looting in the cities they run shows you how weak he is.” Biden: The Violent Riots Will Continue Unless You Vote Democrat
- “The Antifa and Black Lives Matter terrorists have no fear of jail. They know that either a Democrat city attorney will escort them right out the jailhouse door by refusing to charge them, or, thanks to people such as those hired by Joe Biden, their bail money has already been raised.” Don’t Forget Kamala and Team Biden Paid Bail for Rioters
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Dem presidential nominee blames Trump for violence, fails to condemn Antifa, and offers no sympathy for victims.” Biden Chooses Farce Over Facts
- “It’s too late for Biden to denounce the rioters and looters. And anyway, why would he? He needs their votes.” The Face of the Democrat Party Isn’t Joe Biden, It’s the Raging Mob
- Michael Goodwin: “So had Biden stopped with his condemnation [of the violence], it would have been progress enough for one day. He had left the basement and done what he had to do. But foolishness followed when he unveiled an approach that smells like an audition for yet a new argument. Make that another weak, inane argument.” Biden Tries to Blame Trump for Democrat-Run Cities’ Unrest
- “Among those bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) is a suspect who shot at police, a woman accused of killing a friend, and a twice convicted sex offender, according to court records reviewed by the FOX 9 Investigators.” Meet the Rioting Criminals Kamala “Bomber” Harris Helped Bail Out of Jail
- “Six left-wing groups in Portland are demanding Mayor Ted Wheeler (D) resign after a fatal shooting this weekend, saying the mayor has ‘fundamentally failed’ to keep the city safe.”Portland Leftists Blame Mayor for Violence
- “Hatchett smiles telling Detective he chose white man at random and stabbed him in the neck.” Stabbing Suspect Said He “Felt the Need to Find a White Male to Kill” After Watching Cop Videos: Report
- “Police also seized ‘more than 20 firearms.'” Kenosha Police Reveal Most Riot Arrests Were From Outside the City
- “A SWAT team was called in eventually to 20568 Ventura Boulevard after police said the three men ran into an apartment building and refused to come out, leading to a standoff.”Report: Police Seeking Information On Three Men Who Shot at a Pro-Trump Rally Sunday
- “A man showed up at the rally and began filming the protesters before one pushed him down and a mob began to surround him.” Police: Man Who Pulled Gun at BLM Rally Was “Lawfully Defending Himself”
- With Lori “Ackbar” Lightfoot and Kim “Soros” Foxx in charge, it’s open season on Chicago cops. Chicago’s FBI Warns Cops “Gang Cabal” May Be Targeting Police Officers to “Garner National Media Attention”
- “Most arrests since first wave of protests.” Six Arrested for Assaulting Cops as Disorder Reigns in DC
- “With their silence at the DNC and late response to the new wave of violence in Kenosha, Democrats remain cowed and timid in the face of lawlessness.” The Conventions Proved Only the GOP Will Stand Up Against Civil Unrest
- “Johnson said that as she left the White House, she was accosted by a group of demonstrators who yelled things at her that she had never heard before… they wanted to do ‘terrible things’ to her.” Alice Johnson Accosted By Demonstrators Outside White House
- “It’s so interesting to me to see Democrats who once ignored the violence, all of a sudden caring about it, but let’s not forget what they said previously. Speaker Nancy Pelosi downplaying the violence rocking U.S. cities ignorantly saying ‘people will do what they do.'”McEnany: Dems Blaming Trump for Violence Like Arsonist Blaming the Firefighter
- “The tide of public opinion is turning for Kyle Rittenhouse as the deluge of exculpatory facts break through the dam of misinformation.” The Charges Against Kyle Rittenhouse
- Margot Cleveland: “Most people have no understanding of what constitutes ‘reasonable force’ for police. Yes, it sometimes includes shooting a man, in broad daylight, in the back seven times.” Why Kenosha Police Officers’ Use Of Force On Jacob Blake Was Justified
- Robert Spencer: “Is ‘Bleeding Kansas’ an omen of things to come?” We Haven’t Seen Political Violence Like This in America Since… the Civil War
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The [Chinese] COVID-19 lockdown measures that Americans have had to endure for the greater part of 2020 represent one of the most dramatic, consequential, and damaging policy measures undertaken in this nation’s history.” New Study Shows Chinese COVID-19 Lockdowns 10 Times More Deadly Than Virus Itself
- “COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 year — look, here’s… The lives, it’s just, it’s… I mean, think about it. More lives this year than any other year, for the past hundred years.” Joe Biden Stumbles Trying To Describe Impact of Chinese COVID-19
- “I guess all your press briefings and your narrative of unsafe indoor dining don’t apply to you. Thank you for clearing it all up for us tonight.”Mayor Of Philadelphia, Where You Can’t Dine Indoors, Spotted Dining Indoors Next State Over
- “Recent polls have found that about one-third of American adults say they will not take a [Chinese] Covid-19 vaccine.” Trump Implies Opposition to Fed’s Mandating Chinese COVID Vaccination as Some States Move in That Direction
- For someone with a permanent botulinum drip, a slap in the face is hardly an appropriate expression. Malig-Nancy Pelosi: Trump Gathering People Without Mask or Distancing for Speech “Slapped Science Right in the Face”
- “Is there a Deep State conspiracy against hydroxychloroquine? ” Why Would the FDA Ban a Drug That Safely Saves the Lives of Patients?
- Dennis Prager: “Regarding the economic catastrophe in America and around the world — especially among the world’s poor who are dependent upon America and other first-world countries for their income through exports and tourism — I wrote, ‘It is panic and hysteria, not the [Chinese] coronavirus, that created this catastrophe.’ Unfortunately, I was right.”The Lockdown Has Gone From a Mistake to a Crime
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Prof. William Jacobson: “Short version: Take the procedural medicine Judge Sullivan wants to give you, then come back to us later.” Full D.C. Appeals Court Rules Against Michael Flynn, Will Not Force Judge To Dismiss Criminal Case… Yet
- “A former national security official ponders these Republicans’ strange preference for a nonentity like Biden.” The Gang of Seventy Swamps Trump
- “They’re running an investigation from the Intelligence Committee, which has become the impeachment committee, on the situation that happened up in Seattle and Portland. But guess what? They’re running the investigation to see what federal assets did the Trump administration use and was it legal or not to keep the peace in the Pacific Northwest.”Schiff-for-Brains Mobilizing Intel Committee to Oppose Trump’s Efforts to Restore Order in the USA
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “A new investigative report from the David Horowitz Freedom Center.” Black Lives Matter: Marxist Hate Dressed Up As Racial Justice (it’s the Weathermen in blackface – jjs)
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Why the Democrats are fuming over Pompeo’s RNC speech from Jerusalem.” Dems Claim Pompeo Politicized the US-Israeli Relationship That They’ve Forsaken
PHONY DEMOCRAT POSTAL SERVICE SWINDLE
- “Fixing ballots ‘is a real thing’ and plenty common… States… need to address major security gaps to protect the November election.” Mass Vote-by-Mail Really Does Invite Fraud — We Must Guard Against It
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- “Earlier this month, Rasmussen reported that Trump’s approval was at 51%, and that he had a favorability surplus of 4%. Rasmussen has a mean-reverted bias of +1.5 Republican.”President Trump’s Approval Rating At Highest Point Ever, According To YouGov
- “With every indicator showing that President Trump’s poll numbers are rising, Rasmussen Reports come outs swinging.” Rasmussen Reports Noticed Something Very Fishy About Polling
- “Listen, Fat! I hate violins. But I love sax.” Swing State Residents Sour on “Black Lives Matter,” Support Gap Grows By 25% After Kenosha Riots
- “You finally got out of the basement!” Biden Heckled In Pittsburgh
- “In all honesty, it is hard to follow Sanders’ rant because it contains all of his usual talking points: Free healthcare, working people, billionaires suck, income inequality, blah blah blah.” Bernie Sanders: We Will Mobilize People to Make Sure Biden “Becomes the Most Progressive President Since” FDR
- “The President will build on his RNC success with 21st century ‘whistle stop tour.'” Trump Hits Campaign Trail As Biden Hits Skids
- R.S. McCain: “Riots in urban Democrat strongholds are hurting Biden.” Can Trump Win Minnesota?
- Salena Zito: “If security concerns in Kenosha persist, Nov. 3 may not shape up to be a good night for Democrats.” Why Kenosha Riots Could Matter in November
- “Younger voters (18-39) were the most pessimistic about the effect of a Biden win, with 57% saying the nation will become more divided.” Rasmussen: “Voters Predict Even More Division If Trump Loses Reelection”
- Conrad Black: “The country knows that this completely unacceptable state of violence has been facilitated, denied, apologized for, and to some extent encouraged by elements of the new and radicalized Democrat coalition.” The Democrats’ Laughable “President Chaos” Strategy
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The more frightening realization for fetishists of unrestricted immigration is that if children born to alien parents on student visas are not birthright citizens, then the children of illegal aliens will certainly never be enfranchised to vote in American elections on that basis.”Donkey-Chompers AOC Inadvertently Makes Kamala Harris’ “Birthright Citizenship” an Issue
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER
- “This is harassment.” L.A. County Terminates Parking Lot Lease Of John MacArthur’s Church
- NY Slimes: “Some of the nation’s leading public health experts are raising a new concern in the endless debate over coronavirus testing in the United States: The standard tests are diagnosing huge numbers of people who may be carrying relatively insignificant amounts of the virus.” The New York Times Does Accidental Journalism on Chinese COVID-19 Testing
- White House Press Secretary Kaleigh McEnany torched the press Monday after being asked about a protest in Portland by the right-wing group “Patriot Prayer.” Kayleigh McEnany Versus the Media: You’re Going to Ask Me About a Paintball Video After 90 Days of Antifa Violence?
- “I am so sick of the America bashing by people who have never lived and would never live anywhere else.” Miami Herald Defenestrates Cuban Sports Reporter For Criticizing White Millionaire QB
- “The media and those who want to curry favor with the media have a dual agenda.” Facts Be Damned
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The El Al flight hosted National Security adviser Robert O’Brien, top Trump aide Jared Kushner, and Israeli national security adviser Meir Ben-Shabbat.” Historic Israeli Flight Lands in UAE
- “Yegor Zhukov is the third prominent opposition voice to face retaliation in recent months.”Putin Critic Beaten in Moscow
- “Currently being held under ‘residential surveillance at a designated location,’ Cheng’s [Lei’s] arrest comes amidst tensions between Australia and China which have dramatically increased following [Chinese] COVID-19.” Australian Reporter For Chinese State Media Detained Without Charge In China
- “I speak from experience: Boris [Johnson] has to watch out.” The Perils of the Middle-Age Health Kick
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Elite colleges received billions in undisclosed donations from China, Qatar, and Russia.” US Universities Underreport Donations from Hostile Regimes by Over $1.5 Billion
- “Guan Lei was arrested during the first court hearing for his alleged ties to China and for obstructing justice after throwing away a hard drive.” Chinese UCLA Researcher Arrested After Destroying Evidence In FBI Investigation, Throwing Hard Drive In Dumpster
- “The Chinese-owned social media app TikTok has been called Chinese “spyware” that over 800 millions users have downloaded to their phone.” Poll Shows Bipartisan Plurality Of Americans Agree With Trump’s Order To Ban Communist Chinese Party App TikTok
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- Top. Men. Feds Sent Nearly 1.2 Million “Economic Impact Payments” to Dead People
- “The battle to weaken Proposition 13 will determine the Golden State’s future.” California’s Property-Tax Holy War
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Owners are being asked to fork over between $100,000 [and] $300,000 for construction companies to demolish and eventually haul away buildings that were all-but destroyed after the May riots. They are shocked and increasingly desperate, as most insurance policies cover only $25,000 in demolition costs.” Minneapolis Business Owners Stunned After Discovering Insurance Won’t Be Enough To Cover Cost Of Cleanup After Riots
- “We’ve become accustomed to solving all our problems with more spending, but at what point must we question our national solvency?” Economic Collapse Is Imminent If We Can’t Stop Our Deficit Spending Spree
- “New York City’s economy will probably lag the national recovery for the foreseeable future.”An Uphill Comeback
- “As Biden’s press statement noted, Biden chaired a similar effort when President Barack Obama signed the $862 billion stimulus into law in 2009. However, that effort was largely viewed as a failure.”Comedy Gold! Joe Biden Releases Economic Plan; Cites Experience, Get This, Overseeing Obama Stimulus
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Democrats are caught in their own political trap.” Violent Crime More Important to Voters Than Black Lives Matter
- ” guess we should count our blessings that this man wasn’t automatically released without having to post any bond, like so many other criminals.” Man Caught on Camera Attempting to Rape Woman on NYC Subway Platform Held on Just $75,000 Bail, Despite 14 Prior Arrests
- “A surveillance camera captured part of the attack before it was ripped from the wall.”Police Release Video Of 6 Suspects Wanted In Alleged Beating Of Transgender Woman In Her Own Home
- “But you’ve got to hand it to two anti-police Portland protesters, who in 2015, agreed to go through a shoot/don’t shoot training session at the Clackamas County Sheriff’s training center.” Flashback: When Black Lives Matter Portland Protesters Spectacularly Failed at Police Shoot/Don’t Shoot Training
- “The incidents with the woman date all the way back to 2004, according to a press release published Monday by the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.” Former Porn Star Ron Jeremy Hit With 20 Additional Sexual Assault Charges
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “As the health care system faces strains from the [Chinese] coronavirus, scores of doctors and patients are avoiding large bureaucratic hospitals and instead flocking toward leaner and meaner models of health care.” An Affordable Alternative to Major Hospital Systems?
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The decision to remove the statues came in response to a petition that circulated at the University of Missouri in which demanded the removal of a “racist” Thomas Jefferson statue on campus.” Washburn U. Removes Statues of “Controversial” Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin
- “UNC has not yet commented on Cottoms’s statement. But the official university website speaks highly of Cottom, calling her “an award-winning author, professor, and sociologist” “whose work has earned national and international recognition for the urgency and depth of its incisive critical analysis of technology, higher education, class, race, and gender.'” UNC Professor: “They Have Deputized All White People to Murder Us”
- “It suggests teachers provide ‘examples of systems of power, which can include economic systems like capitalism and social systems like patriarchy.'” CA Poised to Force High Schools to Offer Curriculum Including the “Four I’s of Oppression”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “VERDICT: MOSTLY FALSE. Biden has promised to ban fracking — repeatedly — as has his running mate.” Fact Check: Joe Biden Claims “I Am Not Banning Fracking”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter: “…Only two of [those] six launches lifted off. While some of today’s fear-mongers and fans of misfortune would call this a sign of failure, it is nothing of the sort. If anything, it illustrates the slow maturing of American rocketry, from a technology that once only rarely could launch to one that now has the potential to dominate the world.” What Really Happened This Past Weekend in American Rocketry
- And again with Martian geology. Revisiting Mars’ Glacier Country
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Rich white guys making money… put together a system of slavery, and we’ve never left it.” (at least he didn’t blame the Jooz… yet – jjs) Seahawks’ Pete Carroll: “White People” “Need To Be Educated” About Racism
- Preezy Shit Midas with the kiss of death for the NBA. Barack Obama Counseled LeBron James, NBA Players On Playoff Boycott
- “Crawford and Lee said they ‘were told by multiple music promoters that they would pass on the album, even though they have promoted our previous releases.'” Longtime Neil Young Guitarist Releases Pro-Trump Song and Video as Part of Sugarcane Jane
- “How did Americans get to the point the equivalent of a Nazi salute is demanded of them by roving gangs? Tom Wolfe foresaw it all fifty years ago.” The Sacking of New York City: 1970’s Radical Chic Reaches the Streets
HITHER & YON
- “How the RNC shockingly outflanked Democrats at their own Hollywood game.” A Tale of Two Political Conventions
- “Why did the rising presidential candidate go silent on black absentee fathers who ‘abandoned their responsibilities, acting like boys instead of men?'” Obama’s Monster Has Escaped the Lab, Now What?
- “A celebrated historian’s defense of liberal democracy does away with pluralism.” Anne Applebaum’s Love-Hate Relationship with Democracy.
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.