Good morning, kids. Thursday and let me start off by stating the opinion that when the votes are tallied on election night, President Trump will indeed win re-election and by a clear, unambiguous and large margin, both the electoral college and the popular vote. If you want to call it a landslide, that’s your prerogative. As far as the attempt to steal the votes via the Mail-In Voting scam, I am satisfied that per commenter Dave in Florida’s analysis and opinion in the sidebar (he is quite knowledgeable about polling and the electoral process), that ultimately it too will fail. Another tell in this regard is the Democrat-Media Complex’s ramping up of rhetoric against Postmaster General DeJoy, which is planting the seeds that he and Trump “colluded” to somehow rig the US Postal Service to sabotage the mail-in ballots. How they are going to do this is right up there with how me and my fellow Kabalists in the Elders of Zion Council LLC control the weather. Be that as it may it does show that they don’t have faith in their own plan. Maybe it’s hedging their bets in case G-d forbid they do steal the election this way, but I am now convinced otherwise. They know they are going to lose.
If history tells us anything, it is that they either cannot accept the fact that the will of the people is to reject them, or merely screw the will of the people; we want the power and nothing will get in our way to achieve it “by any means necessary.” With violent chaos and virtual insurrection for the past three months consuming our major cities and spreading, Gotterdamerung both as retribution and even more alarmingly, as a possible means to overthrow a legitimately elected President and install their puppet, is what is keeping me up at night. And this little revelation from Bob Woodward’s latest pulp friction doesn’t exactly ease my mind.
According to the book… Mattis was particularly concerned about Trump’s leadership in 2017 during a standoff with North Korea over its missile tests:
Mattis quietly went to Washington National Cathedral to pray about his concern for the nation’s fate under Trump’s command and, according to Woodward, told Coats, “There may come a time when we have to take collective action” since Trump is “dangerous. He’s unfit.”
In a separate conversation recounted by Woodward, Mattis told Coats, “The president has no moral compass,” to which the director of national intelligence replied: “True. To him, a lie is not a lie. It’s just what he thinks. He doesn’t know the difference between the truth and a lie.”
The revelations regarding Mattis’s [sic] suggestion to Coats of taking “collective action” against Trump quickly drew attention on social media, with some comparing the discussion to “spit-balling a presidential coup.”
Although the context of Mattis’s [sic] discussion with Coats is still unclear, the former defense official has increasingly become an opponent of his one-time White House boss. Since leaving the administration in January 2019, Mattis has lambasted the president over disagreements on both foreign policy and domestic affairs.
In June of this year, the former defense secretary claimed that Trump was going against constitutional norms in his handling of the protests and riots that have swept the country since George Floyd’s death in police custody.
Given who Bob Woodward is, I rate the veracity of that conversation a solid zero – the specific words, not the intentions of the individuals talking. For sure, Mattis and Coats, and the rest of the globalist hacks and incompetent brass monkey Obama toadies and sycophants in the DoD and intel community do want to get rid of Trump alright. But it’s because he has exposed their scam that has wasted thousands of American lives and trillions in American dollars while completely fucking up the peace of the world since the end of World War 2. More insidiously, to pave the way to erase our national sovereignty and identity.
It began to be clear last October that the Obama administration (with some help from Bill Clinton’s presidency) had seeded the Pentagon with leftist generals whose allegiance was to the Deep State, to cultural leftism, and to the infamous and profitable “military industrial complex” that Eisenhower warned about in 1961. In only five years, Obama had conducted a major Pentagon purge, firing almost 200 senior officers who held the old-fashioned belief that the military exists to protect America and should not be a social justice institution with limited firepower.
The upper-level officers who remained were hardcore Democrats. While still in the military, Admirable McRaven gave bin Laden a respectful, private burial. Once out of the military, he wrote an editorial for the New York Times, strongly suggesting a military coup against Trump. Barry McCaffrey, a Clinton White House officer, likened Trump to Mussolini because he canceled the White House’s newspaper subscriptions. And Obama’s Joint Chiefs Vice Chair, James Winnefeld, was deeply offended on behalf of ISIS terrorist Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi because Trump did the psychologically smart thing of telling al-Baghdadi’s followers that he died like a coward.
In November, Sundance, at The Conservative Treehouse, pointed out that, even though Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman used back channels to try to counteract his commander-in-chief’s foreign policy solely because Vindman disagreed with the policy, the Defense Department invited him right back to the NSC. To Sundance, there was only one takeaway: “The United States Military is collaborating with the CIA to remove a U.S. President from office.”
All of the above says that there is something rotten happening in the Pentagon. The implications aren’t just in the past. They’re also in the future. Michael Anton has written the best article spelling out the fact that the Democrats are openly planning a coup if Biden doesn’t win. One of the crucial points about this planned coup is that the Democrats have been explicit about military involvement.
So, will we have a “Seven Days in May” scenario come Election Day or soon thereafter? The only way to be sure that that does not come about is to actually go to your polling station in person on Election Day and vote. And if possible take another Trump voter with you. All that said, who’s to say that the military won’t take out the President even after winning decisively, unambiguously and massively? If that were to happen – GOD FORBID – then America is finished right then and there. While I will say that I just cannot imagine that happening, I could not imagine a former President along with his Vice President and Secretary of State using the instrumentalities of government to attempt to sabotage a candidate of the opposition party and when that failed attempting to sabotage his nascent term in office and nullify a legitimate national election. And here we are.
I am not a particularly religious man but I do believe in G-d as well as our power to ensure His will be done. But He leaves that in our hands. Pray. Hard. Also buy ammunition and VOTE.
– An excellent piece that dovetails perfectly with my editorial on the Globalist plot to use the phony Chinese Lung AIDS scare to seize power
– More speculation of Civil War 2: Burn-Loot-Murder Boogaloo
– Is BLaMtifa facing a Roehm-an holiday by the Democrats if they lose in November?
– Even Fauci debunks Woodward’s tripe about Trump downplaying Peking Pox
– Malig-Nancy Pelosi and Goofy Joey Bivalve did indeed downplay it while they blast Trump
– 100 rabbis rip the SPLC a new one
– Attorney General Dudelsackpfeiffer hints at Durham doings
– Trump just tearing it up on the campaign trail while Goofy Joey touts wonder “jugs”
– Nazi collaborator Soros pumping millions more of his stolen Holocaust victims’ loot into the race
– Trump drawing Latinos despite his immigration hawkishness (who knew?)
– The Atlantic ignores first rule of holes with yet another smear
– More on Trump’s Nobel nomination
– Whoa, Fat! says Whoa, Truth!
– Wait until you see Trump’s new SCOTUS nominee list
– Ed Sec. DeVos lays down the law on school funding premised on free speech for all
– Green Nude Eels will destroy us, and if you don’t believe it, look what the new red-greens did to California with the wildfires
– Disney feels heat over being in bed with concentration camp-running Chi-Coms
– Larry Elder takes LeBron to school with basic math disproving black victimhood. Meh, the pituitary case dolt will never listen.
ABOVE THE FOLD, NOTEWORTHY, BREAKING
- In a separate conversation recounted by Woodward, Mattis told Coats, “The president has no moral compass,” to which the director of national intelligence replied: “True. To him, a lie is not a lie. It’s just what he thinks. He doesn’t know the difference between the truth and a lie.” James Mattis Warned Intelligence Chief: “Collective Action” May Be Required Against Trump
- “While everyone was focusing on Bob Woodward’s silly claims about Trump and the Wuhan virus, too many ignored a disturbing tidbit about General Mattis.” There Is Something Very Wrong with Some in the Top Ranks of America’s Military
- “As a result of this backlog surge the number of veterans who died waiting for care and benefits skyrocketed.” This Obama-Biden Administration Failure Killed More Americans Than Chinese COVID-19
- “Too often, public health has been sacrificed to progressivism.” From AIDS to Chinese COVID: The Political Capture of America’s Public Health Establishment
- “As the global neoliberal corporatists openly tell us what they are up to, there are a few inconvenient truths we cannot ignore.” It’s Not a Conspiracy If It’s Out in the Open
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “Under lenient leftist policies, insurrectionists around the country continue to pillage America’s communities. It’s past time we cracked down on their destructive actions. My legislation will incapacitate these rioters to prevent further destruction and increase penalties against them, making the punishment fit their crimes.” Sen. Tom Cotton Introduces Trio of Bills to Combat Rioters
- “Three of the charges are felonies, and the two women could spend a total of 15 years in prison.” Women Accused Of Stealing MAGA Hat, Punching Anti-Biden Protesters Charged With Hate Crimes
- “While city council members said the incident damaged the community’s trust in police, [Chief Ulysha Renee] Hall insisted the department’s approach to quelling the protest kept Dallas from being overtaken by riots.” Dallas Police Chief Resigns After City Council Criticized Her Handling of Protests
- “Let me be clear, those who seek to undermine our democratic institutions, indiscriminately destroy businesses, and attack law enforcement officers and fellow citizens are a threat to the Homeland.” DHS Chief Chad Wolf Sets the Record Straight on Portland, “Mostly Peaceful” Riots, and Chinese COVID
- “Total anarchy.” Detroit Police Chief Slams Elected Leaders For “Folding” to “Protest Pressure,” Not Supporting Police
- “Michael Reinoehl was one of the beneficiaries of Portland DA Mike Schmidt’s ‘restorative justice’ policy. After his initial citations were dropped, he went on to murder a conservative protestor in Portland.” Portland’s Anti-Cop District Attorney Isn’t Progressive, He Is Pro-Violence
- “While many fear a civil war may be in America’s near future, in some senses, the civil war may have already begun.” Has the Second American Civil War Already Started?
- “The Brownshirts are coming under Dem rule.” Ernst Rohm, Maximilian Robespierre, and Democrat Party Stormtroopers
Faulty hyperlink, so copy and paste this: https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/09/ernst-röhm-maximilian-robespierre-and-democrat-gary-gindler/
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Referring to Trump’s coronavirus press briefings, Fauci said, ‘I don’t think he said much different than what we said [to him] when we were in the Oval Office.'” Dr. Anthony Fauci Defends Trump on Chinese Coronavirus: “I Don’t Think He Ever Distorted Things”
- “Americans on either side of the debates surrounding Chinese COVID-19 need to hear how office-seekers would respond to the next Chinese COVID-19 spike, pandemic, or flu.”Lockdowns Are Now a Political Issue For Every Official On November’s Ballot
- More on the CFR vs. IFR numbers game. Did a Math Error Lead to the Never-Ending Chinese COVID-19 Lockdowns?
- What if the kids dress up as Antifa terrorists and carry Molotov cocktails? Los Angeles Cancels Trick-Or-Treating, Suggests New Halloween Activities, Then Walks It Back
- “We are working to expedite the review of the single event.” World’s Leading Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Put On Hold Because of “Unexplained Illness”
- “Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden inflated the number of U.S. military service members who have died from coronavirus by a factor of approximately 1,000.” Biden Said 6,114 Military Service Members Died From Chinese Covid — The Real Number Is 7
- “…one death — following an event of over 350k people. You’ve lost your minds.”Cringeworthy Study Debunked: There Was No “Sturgis Superspreader” Chinese COVID-19 Event
- “The biggest challenge we face now is more psychological than physiological. There are signs that this virus might stay around for a long time, if not forever, but more in line with the other four coronavirus colds in terms of virulence. However, people still fear the virus as if it were at pandemic level.” More Good News: Immunity Rising, Virulence Waning
- “Make no mistake: Cuomo spent hours planning his unhinged harangue — taking the time to prep a series of slides such as the phony headline: ‘TRUMP TO CITY: DROP DEAD.'” Angel-of-Death Cuomo Going Off the Rails Under the Stress of NY State Pandemic Woes
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- FBI investigator to Strzok: “This has gotten too deep.” FBI Emails Show Concerns With Michael Flynn Report
- “Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton is worried, but there may be more going on than meets the eye.” What’s Going On with the Durham Investigation, if Anything?
- “Barr also declined to say whether the public will hear anything about a report from Durham prior to the election in November.” AG Barr Says There “Could Be” More Charges In Durham Probe
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “But I want to take a moment to say it’s not a time to panic about [Chinese] coronavirus, but [Chinese] coronavirus is a serious public health challenge.” WATCH: Joe Biden Told Americans Not to “Panic” About Chinese Coronavirus in February
- “Come to Chinatown,” she said. “We just want everybody not to be afraid to come to Chinatown.” FLASHBACK: Malig-Nancy Pelosi Downplayed Chinese Coronavirus, Biden Accused Trump of Fear-Mongering
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Biden pledged to restore funding to UN agency that promotes BDS, anti-Israel activism.”Official With Anti-Israel U.N. Group to Help Train BDS Activists in D.C.
- “We write to highlight the fact that the SPLC ‘hate map’ is uniquely detrimental and even dangerous to the Jewish community, and to urge you directly to terminate the association of your generous AmazonSmile charity-support program with the SPLC and its ‘hate map.'” 100 Rabbis: The SPLC Makes Life More Dangerous for Jews by Covering for Radical Islam
PHONY DEMOCRAT ELECTION-STEALING POSTAL SERVICE SWINDLE, ELECTION FRAUD IN GENERAL
- Fits in neatly with Democrat post-Election Day doomsday warnings: “what we and the other media need to start doing is preparing the american people that there is nothing illegitimate about this election taking additional days or weeks to make sure all the votes are counted.”Facebook’s Zuckerberg: We Need to Prepare the Public for Days and Weeks Counting Mail-In Ballots
- “Nothing will more effectively halt Democrats’ efforts at pushing our country into full-scale civil conflict than shining a bright light on their objectives for all to see.” How Democrats’ Attacks on the 2020 Election’s Legitimacy Set the Stage For Revolution
- Betsy McCaughey: “This is shameless propaganda, aiming to paint Election Night victories as a thing of the past because of mail-in voting. Election Night is a hallmark of American democracy. The public should be demanding the easy reforms that will protect it.” Save Election Night: There’s No Reason America Has to Wait Weeks for Final Results
- “The threat is real, and it’s coming. Big time.” The Democrat Election Plan: Chaos
- “There is only one way that Donald Trump can lose the forthcoming election, and that is if it is stolen from him outright. A fair election would likely lead to a landslide triumph for the incumbent president, but a fair election is precisely what the hard-left Democrats appear to have no intention of permitting.” How to Steal an Election… and Get Away with It
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- “This state [North Carolina] lost 43% of all manufacturing jobs after the twin disasters of NAFTA and China’s entrance into the World Trade Organization, that’s courtesy of Biden and his friends.” President Trump: Joe Biden “Devoted His Career to Offshoring” American Jobs to China
- “I’m answering your questions. Ask me anything!” Joe Biden Hosts Instagram Q&A — Doesn’t Answer Questions
- “What would you do to help give them that chance?” Vedrine asked. “Move it up here,” the sleepy-looking Biden ordered his staff. After a long pause, he began a long and highly detailed answer.” “Sleepy Joe” Appears to Use Teleprompter to Answer Scripted Questions During AFL-CIO Zoom Event
- “Democrats have a plan: threaten their way into the White House.” Rule or Riot
- “Who knows what the 2020 election will bring? But after surveying Kenosha, I’m convinced Trump won’t lose Wisconsin. If I were a betting woman, I’d say he won’t lose the White House.” If Kenosha Is Any Indication, Trump Will Win Wisconsin
- “While many of Biden’s Hispanic woes can be attributed to his unpopular policies and the direction of the Democrat Party, there is also much that Trump’s campaign is doing right.”Why President Trump’s Hispanic Support Is Growing
- “Anyone paying attention realizes that the left is floundering, desperate, because they know Biden is an illegitimate and failed candidate.” President Trump May Be Battered by the Waves But He Will Not Sink
- ” The Strategic Victory Fund, which is affiliated with the Democracy Alliance, a coalition of wealthy donors cofounded by Soros, pushed $312,500 to Millions of Michiganians, $450,000 to Family Friendly Action PAC, and $100,000 to Straight Talk Politics PAC.” Nazi Collaborator George Soros Donor Network Steers Six Figures to Three New Super PACs Ahead of 2020 Election
- “In 33 years, what has Peter DeFazio accomplished? Since DeFazio has been in office, I was born, graduated high school in Oregon, attended college in Oregon, joined the Oregon Army National Guard, deployed to Afghanistan, and stopped a terrorist attack on a train.” Watch: Alek Skarlatos, Hero Who Thwarted Terrorist Train Attack, Takes on His Democrat Opponent in Key Oregon District
- “Considering the vast dichotomy in the litany of promises made, it is inevitable that either the moneyed elite or the mob of passionate true believers will be betrayed if Biden wins the election.” Biden’s Billionaires
- “His base loves him for many of the reasons his opponents hate him.” What Would Trump Have To Do To Lose Voters?
- “Making lying and pandering into an art form.” New Biden Ad Laughably Accuses Trump of Destroying the American Steel Industry
- “Seriously, that’s the whole ad.” (meh, too clever by half. YMMV – jjs) Max Rose Drops Anti-De Blasio Ad, Makes His Point In Just 6 Seconds
- “Former 2000 Democratic vice presidential nominee Joe Lieberman announced his support for Maine incumbent Republican Sen. Susan Collins.” Joe Lieberman Backs Maine Republican Sen. Susan Collins In Tight Race
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “We have consistently seen how the [GOP] party establishment’s electoral prognosis on the immigration issue has been proven wrong.” New Polls Show Trump Gaining with Hispanic Voters Despite Perceived Hawkish Immigration Views
- “The tweet forwarded a story from a publication called Refinery29, which describes itself as ‘the leading global media company focused on young women.’ The headline on the story was: ‘ICE Is Using [Chinese] COVID-19 As An Excuse To Raid Homes & Detain Undocumented People.'” Bro-Fo Omar/Nur: “Now is the Time to Abolish ICE”
- “If it’s hell to be black in America, why do tens of millions of Africans want to get into America? Do they not know that the United States is a racist country?” The Left: The United States is a Racist Hellhole Where Many More Black and Brown People Should Live
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER
- “Edward-Isaac Dovere’s false accusation and question join a growing list of recent breakdowns in journalistic standards at the once-storied Atlantic.” Atlantic Reporter Falsely Claims Trump Campaign Mocked Biden at Beau’s Grave
- “MobileCause has not only provided yet another example of big tech censorship but in their desperation to silence those they disagree with, they have now added religious discrimination to their portfolio.” Fundraising Platform MobileCause Cuts Family Research Council Contract One Hour Before Election Event
- “Political hit job.” Trump Responds To Woodward Recordings Showing He Downplayed Chinese Coronavirus Danger
- Whoa, Truth! President Trump Tells Bob Woodward Whoa, Fat! Thought Obama Was an “Asshole.”
- “Zucker and Cuomo… are frauds, just like the channel they work for. Despite its name, CNN is not a cable news network, it is a slickly produced propaganda loop.” Tucker Carlson Releases Bombshell Tape Of Cuomo Coaching Cohen On How To Answer Interview Questions
- Rabbi Fischer: “Tomorrow there will be new leaks and lies, half-truths, and garbage.” Keep Your Dirty Keyboard Paws Off My President
- “Beyond the sanctimonious display and attempts to smear Greene and her supporters, Rosenberg’s fear-mongering is deeply hypocritical.” Hypocrite: Pull-It, Surprise!-Winning NY Times Reporter Attacks Non-Mask Wearers At Republican Event… Where HE Didn’t Wear a Mask Either!
- “Is Amazon manipulating its review system?” Big Brother Bezos May Be Watching
- “Ex-Republican boasts of being lifelong Planned Parenthood supporter.” Kansas Senate Dem’s Charity of Choice: Planned Parenthood
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Tybring-Gjedde, who nominated Trump for the 2019 award for his diplomatic efforts with North Korea, said he also nominated him this year because of the U.S. troop withdrawal from Iraq.” Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize for UAE-Israel Peace Deal
- “Arab League member Bahrain is reportedly expected to sign its own Washington-brokered peace deal with Israel in the coming months, and Muslim-majority Kosovo moved to normalize relations with Israel last week.” Arab League Refuses “Palestinian” Call to Rebuke UAE-Israel Deal
- “If the Nobel Prize Committee doesn’t give the prize to Trump after this, everyone will see what conservatives already know: the prize is a joke.” The Arab League Seems Determined to Get Trump That Nobel Peace Prize
- “Amnesty International appears to be one of the only major human rights organizations that have criticized Disney for the company’s actions.” Human Rights Groups Largely Silent On Disney Working With China Despite Human Rights Abuses
- “In a July report, the administration’s Commission on Unalienable Rights singled out China as a particularly pernicious abuser of individual liberty and religious freedom.” Uighurs Accuse China of Genocide in International Court
- “Why would Americans want this?” asks Chen. “Why would they be waving these Communist flags, wanting socialism?” China’s Dark Turn
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The sacrifice has been great, but the progress has been significant” Trump To Pull 2,200 Troops From Iraq, Plans Draw Down In Afghanistan
- Robert Spencer: “In response to Ryan Browne’s tweet, many commenters pointed out that Trump’s words were hardly ‘unprecedented,’ as he was merely echoing an important warning from one of his predecessors, a man who was a general before he was a president: Dwight D. Eisenhower.” When Trump Takes On the Military-Industrial Complex, He Echoes This Beloved American President
- “The company in question, Alphonso Inc., is a Silicon Valley-based startup whose technology is ’embedded in tens of millions of smart TVs, TV chipsets, set-top boxes, and other connected devices’ that gathers massive amounts of personal data on Americans.” Company In “Tens of Millions” of American Homes Shares Data With Chinese State-Owned Tech Firm
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “President Trump’s list of potential Supreme Court nominees demonstrates his commitment to appointing originalists, who will abide by the Constitution, and textualists, who will implement the plain meaning of statutes.” President Trump Adds Ted Cruz, Tom Cotton, Josh Hawley and Others To SCOTUS Nominee List
- “In the case of Bostock v. Clayton County, Gorsuch argued that firing a man who ‘identifies’ as a woman is sex discrimination banned under the Civil Rights Act.” President Trump: Justice Gorsuch “Has Been Very Spectacular”
- “Amid resident complaints, the city moves to shut down its three largest homeless encampments — but will Mayor Jim Kenney follow through?” Showdown in Philly
- Global em-coolen-ing! Rockies, Plains Get Hit With Incredible Snowstorm After Temperature Drops Some 60 Degrees In One Day
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “He had the hottest economy in modern history once he cut taxes for middle-class and hard working Americans. We saw revenue coming into the federal government increase in 2018 and in 2019, much in the same ilk as President Ronald Reagan, so we believe unprecedented growth will solve the problem. It’s a second term priority.” McEnany: Trump Plans To Address the National Debt In Second Term If He Wins
- “Income inequality doesn’t have to be permanent. School choice and keeping families intact would reduce income gaps.” A Modest Proposal For Narrowing US Income Inequality
- “Facing massive losses, the city’s hard-hit eateries need regulatory relief.” Don’t Starve New York Restaurants
- “The survey found that the average credit card debt per household is $7,938, down from $8,645 per household in 2019.” Survey: American Consumers Post Record $60 Billion First-Quarter Credit Card Debt Pay Down
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Operation Legend launched in Chicago in early July, after the city experienced a shocking spike in shootings and homicides following the release of [Chinese] coronavirus-related lockdowns.” AG Barr: Operation Legend Cut Chicago Murder Rate “Roughly In Half,” “Reversed” Surge In Violence
- I guess because the idea is insane to normal people. 6 Virginia House Dems, No Response on Bill to Reduce Penalty for Assaulting Police Officers
- “Three Democrat cities will account for 5,000 shootings.” Black Lives Matter Led to Record Number of Mass Shootings
- Instead of defunding police the DOJ should be decapitating BLAMTIFA. DOJ Awards $16 Million to Advance Community Policing, a Top Demand of Police Reform Advocates
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Cornell Faculty Coalition: “every ‘colorblind’ event, mechanism, and process at the university — from new faculty orientations to selection of endowed positions — perpetuates racial disparities and reinforces an unjust status quo.” Cornell Faculty Coalition Calls for Race-Based Hiring, Promotion, and Curriculum
- “Free speech is a bedrock principle. If we cannot agree on this, then we are lost as a nation.” (that’s just it, professor; they hate this nation – jjs) Princeton Professor: American Universities “Waging War” Against Free Thought
- “These regulations hold public institutions accountable for protecting the First Amendment rights of students and student organizations, and they require private colleges and universities that promise their students and faculty free expression, free inquiry, and diversity of thought to live up to those ideals.” Ed Sec. DeVos Makes Federal Grant Money Contingent Upon Compliance With First Amendment
- “We should start with education, teaching people to be virtuous leaders instead of haters, beggars, and looters.” What Went Wrong With America — And How To Fix It
- “Texas Home School Coalition, which processes requests for families pulling their children out of schools, reported a 400% increase in withdrawals.” Parents Withdrawing Students From Texas Public Schools To Home-school Increases 400%
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Green justice zealots turn on the British press, uniting both the left and the right.”Extinction Rebellion Targets British Newspaper Distribution
- “…even a casual glance at [Biden’s] campaign website suggests that his agenda, should he win in November, is very radical indeed.” Biden’s “Build Back Better” Is Essentially the Green New Deal
- “The federal government’s decision to license a new nuclear power model could lead to a renaissance for the once promising industry.” Will America’s Return to Nuclear Power Kill the Dems’ Green New Deal? Let’s Hope So
- “The catastrophic fires that have immolated millions of acres of forests in the Golden State were preventable, and for decades, everyone knew what had to be done.”Environmentalists Destroyed California’s Forests
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter sez, “Mars is strange. Mars is alien. Mars epitomizes the universe in all its glory.” A Martian Starburst Spider
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Some of our students have even shared with us they didn’t feel comfortable sitting in that space.”U. of Rhode Island to Remove WWII Murals Due to Lack of Diversity
- “Slandering America sometimes comes with a price. It should.” BLM and The Wildlife Society: Real World Consequences of the $$ Kind
- “Pushing back against the liberal agenda in sports reporting.” Outkicking the Left’s Takeover of Sports
- “Disney’s embrace of China despite its reported oppression of the Uighur Muslims is akin to “normalizing genocide,” according to one company stockholder who claims investors are preparing to formally demand answers from the company.” Prominent Disney Stakeholder Calls Company’s Embrace Of China “Wildly Offensive,” Demands Answers
- “Bowing to Communist China, Disney has transformed the central message of ‘Mulan’ from one of self-determination to an unwavering loyalty to the state.” Here’s Why I’m Not Paying Disney $30 To See Live-Action Mulan, and You Shouldn’t Either
- “This is enforced self-censorship, as destructive of creativity and free thought as the Stalinist dictates of any communist dictatorship. It’s not surprising that it comes from industry insiders who mandated ‘unconscious bias’ anti-racist training in June for all Academy governors and staff, a mass indoctrination that would rot even the most independent mind.” Oscars’ Orwellian Diversity Quota Throws Out Merit
- Larry Elder: “Where are the numbers, stats and records that show the police engage in ‘systemic’ brutality against Blacks? Why don’t the players and coaches who complain about police brutality employ the same use of numbers, stats, data, logic and reason to determine the truthfulness of the claim that cops are killing Black people because they are Black?”When Pro Athletes Use Facts, Stats and Data (And when they don’t)
- “What has happened with big time sports’ fascination with crunching all kinds of numbers and statistics? Has this fascination with stats vanished in lieu of a political agenda.” On Chinese Covid and Race, Sports Suddenly Ignore Analytics
- Christian Toto: “The West Wing, Golden Girls and Princess Bride reunions go to bat for Biden.” Hollywood Weaponizes Nostalgia to Take Down President Trump
- “It’s not a bridge too far to expect sober citizens to exercise their ancient right to self-defense when governments cannot or will not meet their responsibilities to protect and defend.” A Bridge Too Far?
HITHER & YON
- “A marathon at the US Open.” Courts and Breaks
- Rick Moranis “legendary?” Okay… Legendary Actor From Ghostbusters, SpaceballsBreaks Decades-Long Acting Hiatus For 30-Second Commercial
- “Americans should heed the lessons of Czechoslovakia, a democracy that voted for a socialist utopia only to wait four decades to win its freedom back.” How Voting For Socialism Caused Czechoslovakia 40 Years Of Misery
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.