Good morning, kids. Friday and 19 years ago today nothing would ever be the same again. Many things became crystal clear that day and among them the fact that the Democrat Party was no longer the loyal opposition but the opposition. Today, it is starkly evident that they’ve gone even beyond being the opposition. In point of fact, they are the enemy. The smoking wreckage of the Twin Towers juxtaposed side by side with that of Minneapolis, Kenosha, Portland, Seattle and a dozen or so other urban areas are physically quite similar. In terms of how the wreckage was created, they are virtually identical. Two parallel totalitarian political ideologies, one dreamed up 1,500 years ago by a pedophile with delusions of deity who promised paradise in heaven if his followers created hell on earth, and the other some 1,300 years later by a filthy, self-loathing layabout and his wealthy mark that sought to create paradise on earth even if it killed everybody. Look at the flags, look at the symbols, listen to the rhetoric; if you squint your eyes and ears, they’re practically identical. And make no mistake; they are for the time being joined at the hip and working together to lay us low, forever.
What we are facing is as old as humanity itself; good versus evil. Admittedly, it’s an imperfect good. But make no mistake that the evil is 100% perfect. Always has been, always will be. As the saying goes, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. I wasn’t there and I mean no disrespect for the dead or even those who survived. But in a visceral sense, a part of me died that day. And over the years, especially the last four, things have come into much sharper focus. People you thought were friends and allies have revealed themselves as enemies, and the people you knew were enemies have devolved into mortal nemeses. This is not something I desired. And considering the legal, ethical and moral boundaries that the latter have completely disregarded in their lust for power, it is they who are solely accountable for the insanity of this past year and should, G-d forbid, we cross a point of no return come November, whatever follows after that.
Lastly, I will pause later to remember a classmate, Kathleen Moran, whose life was cut short at 42 because she just happened to have an 8:30 meeting at AON up on the 105th floor of the South Tower. * * * * * *
And the beat goes on, as…
- Despite the fact that they were caused by a toxic mix of stupidity, insane government policy banning controlled burning and outright arson, the Democrat-Media Complex continues to blame “climate change” for the wildfires out west.
- Another mostly peaceful act of terrorism as cops nail the subhuman thug who attempted to torch a GOP women’s club.
- University of Rhode Island prof justifies and lauds the stalking and murder of an unarmed Trump/cop supporter in Portland.
- Jamaican jerkoff Kamala Harris insists the rioting and mayhem must continue.
- Hacks-in-black derail effort to clean up ballots in Texas and order Trump admin to count foreigners in the census. Time for the President to ignore the rogue judiciary and do his Constitutional duties unimpeded.
- Trump with a raucous and huge rally in Michigan rips Biden a new one for selling out American jobs to China.
- Democrats in lockstep kill Chinese Lung AIDS relief bill in the Senate, and it’s probably dead until after the new year now.
- LA health apparatchik keeping schools closed until after the election. They’re not even hiding what this is all about now.
- Farsis looking to fix elections for Biden.
- Grandma Pelosi has a gran mal seizure. Again.
- Another surprisingly good economic metric, while NYC circles the drain.
- Just a reminder that Jeffrey Goldberg lied about Al Qaeda being linked to Iraq even as the WTC was still smoldering.
- Netflix defends child-porn Cuties by calling it “social commentary against child porn,” which is sort of like calling methadone a cure for heroin addiction.
- XiNN interviews the CEO and asks zero questions about it.
- The NFL’s skin-suit is now maggot infested and rotting.
Lots of other stuff. Enjoy the weekend.
- “It looks like the apocalypse right now.” 102 Wildfires Rage in the West
- “I see nothing wrong with it.” University of Rhode Island Professor Justifies Michael Reinoehl’s Alleged Killing of “a Fascist in Portland”
- “Just days before the incident, police said Espriu had posted on Twitter that, ‘I wanna go burn shit n get hit with tear gas.'” California Man Charged with Trying to Torch GOP Women’s Club
- “It is time for regular, sane Americans to decide where the line they won’t cross is. The simple truth is that if an ordinary citizen was caught with some of the imagery from “Cuties,” he could be arrested. Likewise, if an adult provided the materials being used in some American classrooms to a minor outside of school he could be arrested.” The Depraved Sexual Exploitation of Children in Netflix’s Cuties Is Coming to a School Near You — if It Hasn’t Already
- Katie Hopkins: “I’ve broken back into the Land of the Free.” Breaking Back CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- Can they use Eric Swallwell instead? Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Orders Police to Stop Using Tear Gas
- “There’s nothing you can connect to me to this at all,” Acord stated before the video cut out. “I was literally calling this in.” Left-Wing Agitator Arrested for Starting Fire in Washington, Suspected of Starting Two Other Wildfires
- “Abbott also referred to a previous proposal he announced in August that would freeze property taxes for cities that defund police. He said together the proposals would make it ‘financially impossible’ for cities to defund police.” Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Proposes Legislation to “Defund Cities that Defund the Police”
- You run on that, toots. Make it a campaign ad for Wisconsin. Kamala Harris: “It’s Critically Important” That Protests Continue
- “Nearly 50 House Republicans are demanding Attorney General William Barr launch an investigation into a series of seemingly organized riots.” House Republicans Demand DOJ Investigate Organized Riots
- “Now that the legislative session is over, we see what the state’s leaders really believe about police abuse. Their inaction had little to do with [Chinese] coronavirus.” On Police Reform, Business as Usual
- “I always think that people have the right to protest — to peacefully protest — but this goes beyond that. They were destroying the neighborhoods that they want to protect.” Do Black Livelihoods Matter? Kenosha Riots Ravaged the Black Community
- “As family and community life erode, mistrust and nihilism are potent among young men — the most likely participants in violent upheavals.” Breaking Things CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “They believe that passing nothing benefits them politically and they’re determined to stop any relief from moving forward. It’s shameful, but what we’ve come to expect from Senator Schumer and Speaker Pelosi.” Democrats Block Senate Republican Chinese Coronavirus Aid Bill
- Majority of people now believe a vaccine released this year would be “rushed through” — echoing Biden-Harris campaign rhetoric. Joe-Kamal Feeding Doubts as to 2020 Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine, Poll Shows Public Concerned
- “I am actually done in San Francisco and closing my doors, unfortunately.” Salon in the Middle of Malig-Nancy Pelosi Chinese COVID Controversy Shutting Down Over “Negativity,” Owner Says
- “It’s shocking; it’s infuriating… Even though they’re getting exposed, there are no repercussions, no ramifications? It’s shocking.” (it’s not shocking; it’s Democrats – jjs) San Francisco Closes Gyms In Government Buildings After Private Gym Owners Voice Outrage
- “The big shock is that she said it out loud.” LA County’s Public Health Director Says What We Suspected About the Lockdown
- “Meanwhile, the airline claimed the staff only requested a face mask be put on the toddler over the age of three in a statement Wednesday.” “Rapid Escalation” of Fight Over Toddler Not Wearing Face Mask Forces Canadian Airline To Cancel Flight
- “It’s amazing how people who claim to be pro-science are blissfully ignorant when it comes to the data on football. More than 1,000 high school football games have been played in America, and not a single one has reportedly led to a [Chinese] coronavirus outbreak!” Massive Protest Unfolds in Connecticut Over the Decision to Cancel High School Football
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Has it ever really been about the virus? Or has it always been about Getting Trump?” A Tale of Two Chinese COVID Treatments SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Margot Cleveland: “It isn’t Carter Page who should be apologizing to his family for what they’ve gone through. It’s the Crossfire Hurricane team, the members of the special counsel team, and the press.” Carter Page’s Book Shows How the Left Will Ruin Patriots to Get Power
- “Newly released records from the DOJ reveal that multiple top members of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigative team claim to have ‘accidentally wiped’ data off phones they used during the anti-Trump probe.” New DOJ Documents Show Wholesale Evidence Destruction By Mueller Team
- Christian Toto: “Phelim McAleer is back, eager to share the story reporters refuse to tell.” ObamaGate: The Movie Challenges Hollywood’s October Surprise Machine DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “The criminal complaint alleges that Dunn gave Perez the confidential questions on the exam before he took it, and had two police officers do the written portion of his test for him.” Bridgeport Police Chief Arrested For Rigging Hiring Process In His Favor
- “Laws aren’t just for the ‘little people.'” Thousands Sign Petition Calling For Nancy Pelosi To Be Prosecuted For Chinese “COVID Violations”
- “Galloway used taxpayer funds to boost her gubernatorial campaign.” Complaint: Missouri Dem Used State Resources to Boost Gubernatorial Campaign PHONY DEMOCRAT ELECTION-STEALING POSTAL SERVICE SWINDLE, ELECTION FRAUD IN GENERAL
- Hack-in-black Clinton stooge: “In light of the fundamental importance of the right to vote, Texas’ existing process for rejecting mail-in ballots due to alleged signature mismatching fails to guarantee basic fairness.” Federal Judge Rules Texas Was Unconstitutionally Rejecting Mail-In Ballots, Orders Change Before Election
- “And [Benjamin] Ginsberg, former national counsel to the Bush-Cheney presidential campaigns in 2000 and 2004, appears to be another token Republican vital to the pro-Biden establishment’s quest to fix the 2020 election.” Ex-GOP Lawyer Doing Left’s Bidding Against Trump’s Mail-In Ballot Claims Works For a Firm Which Represents Huawei, TikTok, and Employs CCP Officials
- “When you need people to believe something new for your plans to succeed, you must first destroy what they believe in presently.” Fight — or the Dems Will Steal This Election
- Julie Kelly: “All of this could be written off as the grudge fantasies of political activists still mad about 2016 except it is backed by some of the wealthiest people in the world.” The Resistance War-Games a Post-Election Civil War
- “A Schwartz Senior Fellow at New America, a think tank funded by billionaire [Nazi collaborator] George Soros’ Open Society Foundations, [Rosa] Brooks served as a senior adviser at the State Department during both the Obama and Clinton administrations.” Transition Integrity Project Founder Suggested “Military Coup” Against Trump Days After 2017 Inauguration POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- “If Biden’s elected, China will own America. Washington vultures like Biden and others ripped apart entire towns all across your state. Michigan lost half of all manufacturing jobs after the trade deals that Biden supported.” Trump Rips Into Biden’s Record on Jobs at Raucous, Packed Michigan Rally
- “Female official accused UAW exec of sexual misconduct.” Biden Campaigns with Union Official Accused of Sexual Harassment
- “This is not the first time that Biden has suffered embarrassing moments while trying to defend his alleged fitness for office.” Watch: Joe Biden Appears to Lose His Train of Thought While Trying to Deny He is “Slow Joe”
- “Biden was hit during the Democratic primary for supporting NAFTA but insisted his vote wasn’t a mistake.” Biden Admits Trump’s Trade Deal Better Than NAFTA
- “Ducklo rather angrily refused multiple times after that to even answer the question, deflecting the question with campaign talking points, ultimately telling Baier that he wouldn’t allow the Trump campaign to ‘funnel their questions through Fox News and get me to respond to that.'” Biden’s Press Secretary Flips Out When if Asked Biden Uses a Teleprompter During Interviews
- Robert Spencer: “When Obama left the White House, he was hailed and lionized as much as he had been when he took office. Yet he had done nothing but weaken the United States on virtually all fronts.” Shock Horror: Bob Woodward Says Trump Called Obama “Overrated”
- “His shaky standing with this crucial voter bloc will cost him the election.” Biden’s Lethal Latino Problem
- “A Biden list would confirm the worst of Americans’ fears about what sort of dystopia a Democrat presidency, armed with the levers of judicial branch nomination powers, would inflict upon We the People.” Where Is Joe Biden’s Supreme Court List?
- Someone must’ve set her up, right? Malig-Nancy Pelosi Forgets What She’s Talking About, Raps Podium To Jog Her Memory
- “Make America Great Again. As someone suggested, it’s not a slogan; it was an intention.” Trump’s Glorious Path to Victory in November
- Conrad Black: “You would never guess any of this from the Trump-hating media in full campaign for Joe Biden, but the voters will have reason to reflect on it before the electoral die is cast.” Trump Has Had an Historically Great First Term AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Ignore the court, Mr. President. This is a naked power-grab by a rogue Judiciary. Federal Court Panel Blocks Trump Order to Exclude Illegals from Census
- Secretary of Homeland Security Chad Wolf on Wednesday called out China for “abusing student visas to exploit American academia” and said visas were blocked to prevent certain Chinese students and researchers from “stealing and otherwise appropriating sensitive research.” Trump Administration Revokes Over 1,000 Student Visas From Chinese Nationals
- “The senior official said that even if 2021 admissions are not delayed, next year’s cap could be cut below current levels.” Trump Admin Considers Postponing Refugee Admissions, US Official Says FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER
- “I’m talking about Goldberg’s New Yorker feature claiming that ‘the relationship between Saddam’s regime and al-Qaeda is far closer than previously thought.’ Published less than a year after 9/11, the story fed into the fervid pro-war atmosphere that then gripped the nation.” That Atlantic Trump-“Exposer” Also Helped Misreport America’s Way Into Iraq War
- “An almost entirely softball interview.” Netflix CEO Appeared On XiNN For 10 Minutes, Was Not Asked a Single Question About Cuties’ Controversy
- “A major problem.” Gallup/Knight Foundation Poll: 86% Of Americans Think the Media Is Biased
- “The hacking attempts targeted staff at Washington-based SKDKnickerbocker, a campaign strategy and communications firm working with Biden and other prominent Democrats, over the past two months, the sources said.” Microsoft Believes Russians that Hacked Clinton Targeted Biden Campaign Firm – Sources
- “New texts and emails reveal behind-the-scenes chaos shortly after the NY Times’ opinion staff published an editorial accusing Sarah Palin of inciting political violence.” “How Could We Get This Wrong?”: Texts And Emails In Palin Defamation Lawsuit Show NYT Editorial Negligence FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Tehran waging cyber attacks to sway 2020 presidential election.” Iran Behind Hack Attacks, Online Disinformation Campaigns to Boost Biden
- “Thorbjorn Jagland needs to learn from Christian Tybring-Gjedde.” Give Trump the Nobel!
- “If he doesn’t win, he could at least use his nomination in a campaign a juxtaposed against the ‘mostly peaceful’ protests of Joe Biden and the Democrat Party.” The Nobel For Trump? Committee Could Restore Its Credibility By Giving Him the Peace Prize
- “Righteous indignation” over 9/11; Now “it’s their country to figure out how to move forward.” Mike Pompeo: Time to Send Afghanistan on “Next Step in Its Trajectory” with Peace Talks
- Sebastian Gorka: “We unleashed the military, removed the outrageous restrictions put upon them by Obama so that they could actually do their jobs, and we set a concrete goal: destroy the physical caliphate of ISIS.” What Happened to the Jihad? DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “State Department to combat Chinese tech dominance.” Trump Admin Helms Effort to Crush Chinese Tech Companies
- “President Trump has done much to rebuild our military. He needs to complete the job by ending a foreign policy that has pushed trillions into infrastructure programs in Iraq and Afghanistan and reallocating those resources to the GMD missile defense program.” Trump Needs in Increase Spending on Missile Defense to Protect Against Our Biggest Military Threat
- “Soldiers have been murdered, killed in accidents and have succumbed to disease and suicide.” 26 Fort Hood Soldiers Have Died So Far In 2020. Here’s What We Know About 10 Of Them DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “New report shows ‘marriage penalties’ fall hardest on the poor.” Welfare, Tax Rules Keep Working-Class Americans From Marrying, Experts Say
- “The housing policies of Democrat Presidential candidate Joe Biden would lead to American suburbs flooding with high-density housing and crime, while politically-connected developers profit.” Biden Wages War On Suburbia
- “The Right has a rare opportunity to take up the mantle of reform in America’s big cities.” A Conservative Opening on Urban Policy THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The higher than expected figures indicate solid demand in August and point toward a recovery for the services sector after the pandemic’s staggering blows.” Services Sector Prices and Store Margins Indicate Economic Lift In August
- “Rental listings in the Big Apple have risen 14.5% since August of last year.” Manhattan Apartment Vacancies Surge To Record Numbers
- “The city’s road to recovery, as in the 1970s, lies in the hard work of budget balancing and reviving economic growth.” Socialism Won’t Bring New York Back CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Going to die today.” Police Chief Reportedly Stabbed In Face With Ice Pick At His Own Home
- Jayvon Hatchett was arrested in suspicion of stabbing a white man to death because according to police, he “felt the need to find a white male to kill” AutoZone Stabbing Suspect Allegedly Beat Cellmate to Death
- “Smollett was charged with 16 counts of lying to police, charges that were later dropped in a suspicious, sweetheart plea deal made with the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office, allowing Smollett to escape trial in return for several hours of community service and $10,000.” Jussie Smollett Insists He Was “Set Up,” Says He Has Two New Witnesses To Refute Hoax Claims EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The terms used to describe these virtual events and descriptions themselves were not clear and not reflective of the university’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.” University of Michigan Apologizes for Apparent Segregation of Student Events
- “The many racially-charged proposals in the letter represent the kind of race-based rhetoric and teachings that the Trump Administration is currently pushing back on…” Dozens of Activists at Cornell Demand an End to “Colorblind” Admission Practices
- “We are not an experiment. No semester is worth dying for.” Students Claim Tulane’s Chinese Coronavirus Restrictions Insufficient — After Violating Them to Protest the Police
- “As the fall semester starts, it’s time to speak out against the college’s shameful indoctrination of students.” Anti-Israel NYU: The Gaza of Greenwich Village RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “To a climate-obsessed Democrat hammer, every disaster is a nail, calling for more regulation. Yet climate regulations have contributed to California’s inability to combat wildfires with controlled burns.” Barack Obama’s Latest Reason to Vote for Joe Biden Is Actually a Reason to Vote Trump
- “A pyrotechnic device that was used in a gender reveal party sparked a massive wildfire in San Bernardino California burnt over 7,500 acres, officials said Monday morning.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi On Fires In California: “Mother Earth Is Angry” (Mo-Fo is shameless – jjs)
- “Few fields have gotten things so wildly wrong.” When You Confront a Difficult Dilemma, Give Bioethicists a Pass CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Cuties is a social commentary against the sexualization of young children.” (and methadone is a powerful way to cure heroin addiction – jjs) Netflix Defends Cuties Movie Accused of Sexualizing Children, Calling It “A Powerful Story”
- “There is no need for this kind of content in that age group, especially when sex trafficking and pedophilia are so rampant! There is no excuse, this is dangerous content!” “Cancel Netflix” Trends on Twitter After Preteen Twerking Film Cuties Debuts
- “…subscribers vocalize their disgust at the release of a film that covers the pedophile-friendly “coming of age” story of an 11-year-old girl.” #CancelNetflix Trends As Streaming Service Release Pedophilic Cuties Movie Sexualizing Kids
- The NFL’s skin-suit is decomposing already. Houston Texans Stay In The Locker Room For The National Anthem, Kansas City Chiefs Mostly Stand
- “The founders of “The Board Challenge,” Altimeter Capital, Valence, and Boardlist are encouraging other companies to join the commitment as well.” More than a Dozen Companies Pledge to add a Black Director to Their Boards
- “A majority of members favored ousting Romano for the high crime of dissenting from the approved new orthodoxy on the trinity of race, class, and gender.” Inside An Elite Cancel Culture Session to Silence a Dissenting Critic
- “The actors, actresses, crew, and staff of movies should be made up of men and women who get ahead by virtue of their talent, not group identity quotas.” Social Justice Quotas Shouldn’t Determine Oscar’s Best Picture Nominees
- Larry Elder: “Why would the bigoted Sterling sign a Black coach and assemble a highly paid roster of mostly Black players? He was bigoted, but not completely stupid. He wanted to win.” A Tale of Two White, Bigoted Team Owners HITHER & YON
- “Why Marxist revolutionaries are able to sow as much destruction as they do today.” The Utopian Virus in Power FINALLY…
- Daniel Greenfield: “What do the heroes of September 11 mean in a year of hating police officers?” Remembering 9/11 in a Woke Year
- “Many think of the wives, mothers, fathers, and friends but rarely consider what a child had to go through on that terrible day 19 years ago.” September 11, 2001 Through the Eyes of a Child
- “Can we ever recover that patriotic unity we had in the aftermath of that horrible day? Or has 2020 set us on a path to utter disintegration?” 9/11: 19 Years Later
- “Biden and Harris blithely ignore the findings – and warnings – of the 9/11 Commission.” Today’s 19th Anniversary of 9/11
- “Firefighter Stephen Siller of Brooklyn’s Squad 1 had just finished his shift when he heard news of the attack. He suited up and arrived at the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel, but it was already closed. So, wearing 60 lbs. of gear on his back, he raced through by foot – and wound up giving his life as he saved others…” Take a Step Back From 2020’s Troubles to Recall the Horrors, Heroes of 9/11
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
ALSO: The Morning Report is cross-posted at CutJibNewsletter.com if you want to continue the conversation all day.
Follow us on Twitter: @CutJibNews