Good morning, kids. First of all, the latest update on Hurricane Sally as of 5AM Eastern is that it seems to be stalled over the Gulf, but it is gaining strength and floods are expected in the Panhandle and Alabama coastal areas. Please, please, please, if you are called to evacuate de-ass with the quickness and stay safe!
Getting back to the regularly scheduled meshugas for midweek, I’m going to take a break from the violent wave of terrorism and insurrection here at home to put President Trump’s stunning Middle East peace breakthrough up top. Without putting to fine a point on it, it is the most significant diplomatic achievement in decades, and in the cold light of day. potentially one of the greatest ever. The significance of the deal also goes beyond the countries involved but it also gives a gigantic black eye to globalism, and the self-anointed elites who exist to serve bureaucracy and process for process’ sake.
In any case, in one fell swoop that no doubt took months or perhaps the better part of Trump’s first term, the geo-political calculus of the world’s most volatile and strategically important region was completely realigned, both in service of our own national security interests and really for the betterment of the nations and peoples involved.
Most important, Trump’s actions have put paid to the long, failed, expensive “peace process” and its magical thinking of “land for peace,” “two nations living side-by-side in peace,” moral equivalence, and endless summits and agreements — all to hide the UN, EU, and progressive American despicable demonization of Israel. That calumny has been so relentless, unjust, and irrational that it has become the face of post-holocaust anti-Semitism.
The agreements with the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain are likely the beginning of a cascade of Arab Sunni nations, perhaps even Saudi Arabia, normalizing relations with Israel. To be sure, this sea-change is based solely on those states’ national economic, military, and geopolitical interests, reflecting the old tribal wisdom that “the enemy of my enemy is my friend.” If this happens, Donald Trump will go down as the most consequential foreign policy president since Ronald Reagan. But don’t expect a Nobel Peace Prize. If Reagan, engineer of the collapse of the Soviet Union, was passed over for Mikhail Gorbachev — which is like recognizing the bravery of a man who fled his burning house instead of staying to redecorate — Donald Trump doesn’t stand a chance.
Excellent analysis from Bruce Thornton at Frontpage Mag, so read his whole essay. Of course he doesn’t. But the fact that he was nominated – twice, for this deal and for brokering another almost equally impossible deal between Kosovo and Serbia – has got to stick in the craw of the globalists, and especially a jug-eared Hawaiian stoner who got his prize as an affirmative action participation trophy. As Groucho Marx once said, “I’d never want to belong to any club that would have me as a member. Considering that Obama is in stellar company with the likes of Le Duc Tho, Rigoberto Menchu, Yasser Arafat and Al Gore, my first instinct would be to say “thanks, but no thanks.” Then again, if he does beat the 10,000-1 odds and does win, he should accept on behalf of the Victims of Communism-Socialism organization and donate the prize to them.
Returning to analysis, Another comprehensive analysis from Sukhayl Niyazov over at Human Events that is worthy of your time:
We can expect the new peace agreement to function as an icebreaker to encourage similar moves by other Arab countries in the short term. Egypt and Oman have voiced support for the Abraham Accord, and Saudi Arabia, though it did not explicitly endorse the deal, nevertheless “cautiously welcomed” the agreement, stating that it “could be viewed as positive,” and opened its airspace to Israeli planes.
Such a welcome reception of the agreement by Arab states stands in stark contrast with the previous attempts at reconciliation. Egypt’s president Anwar Sadat, who oversaw the signing of a peace pact with Israel in 1979, was killed by jihadists two years later (with the peace treaty being one of the motivating factors behind the assassination). Following the adoption of the deal, the entire Arab world (with the exception of Sudan) condemned Sadat’s efforts, and Egypt’s membership in the Arab League was suspended. U.A.E ‘s agreement with Israel, however, has been received much more positively — with the Arab League refusing to condemn the new peace agreement.
Lastly, Michael Goodwin from the New York Post:
[The Palestinians] accuse their fellow Arabs of betrayal and stabbing them in the back. But in fact, it is two generations of Palestinian leadership that have betrayed their own people and forfeited their veto over peace.
They lost that veto because Donald Trump took it from them. The president, breaking the mold set by his predecessors. Still, he offered the Palestinians a deal, the “deal of the century,” he called it, but they responded with insults and intransigence.
It was a huge mistake, one that reduced them to disheartened spectators as the world watched in astonishment as two more Arab countries took the historic step of normalizing relations with the Jewish State. The likelihood that others will soon follow, possibly including Saudi Arabia, means that Israel will no longer be a pariah in its own neighborhood.
It is almost impossible to overstate the importance of these agreements. The Mideast has long been the world’s hottest hot spot and now, seemingly all of a sudden, peace is breaking out.
If nothing else, the agreements will push the anti-Semites at the United Nations to find a new scapegoat for the world’s problems. Even Rep. Ilhan Omar will be hard-pressed to come up with a vile objection this time.
Iran, of course, is the other major loser of the day. The Arab monarchies it has threatened repeatedly are lining up to join America and Israel in an alliance against the mad mullahs. As Trump put it in his remarks, “We’re here to change the course of history.”
Big decisions have big consequences and Trump’s Mideast policy is remarkable not only for its success, but also for its unprecedented approach. The contrast with Barack Obama is especially dramatic.
I would disagree with Goodwin’s assessment of the Joo-haters in the UN and Bro-Fo Omar/Nur. If Jews never existed they’d have to invent them so they could have a scapegoat to blame their own failures on, but I digress. If you scan any Leftist propaganda organ you will either see no coverage of this or you will see it disparaged, ridiculed or otherwise lied about. The front page of the NY Timesdoes have it in the lead, but there is no banner headline for which it is justly worthy. And their phrasing of the sub-head in terms of Trump and the evil Jooz spitting on the poor, sweet, innocent Palestinians. Or look at the link about Juan “Wan” Williams just reflexively supporting Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s assertion that this is all a “distraction.” You know, considering that the public – including now a growing contingent of Democrats – stuck in places like Portland, Kenosha and Minneapolis are scared shitless that that Party’s unofficial/official terrorist brigades are going to come after them, and as a result are perhaps now jumping ship to vote Republican, Williams should kiss Trump’s ass for this “distraction.”
As I alluded to at the top, this is not just a sea-change in geopolitics, it underscores the complete failure of the so-called elite political class here and abroad. That’s because their decades of failure is not just failure; it’s a scam. Remember that the first rule of bureaucracies is to perpetuate and keep growing. If bureaucracies actually solved problems, they would put themselves out of business. Same goes for the race hustle. Anyone who thought that the signing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, or affirmative action, or the Community Reinvestment Act, or the multiple trillions of dollars thrown at the “problem” of race in America, or most assuredly the election and then re-election of Barack Obama was going to finally end racism in America once and for all, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and BLM want you to put your ear in their megaphone because they have something to tell you.
Same thing holds true for “the peace process.” If you actually solve the problem by ending conflict, you put a whole lot of foreign service officers, diplomats and their staffs and expense accounts – as well as potentially generals, admirals and their DoD budget lines – out of business. And as an aside, but somewhat related, Lt. Colonel Doughboy Bearclaw Vindman, who had the unmitigated gall to commit insubordination by subverting his commander-in-chief and now publicly disparaging him for going against what he insisted was correct foreign policy (ignoring the rather salient fact that the President sets that policy, not the State Dept.), in the eyes of any reasonable person looks like a complete asshole, given what the man he disparaged has just achieved.
Finally, I do have one caveat and it is a question that has to be considered; are the mutual and absolute common ground on a whole host of secular and security issues, as well as even some cultural common ground enough to counteract the teachings of the Koran vis a vis Jews and other infidels? Ultimately, peace is never achieved between political leaders but between the average person in the street. If we examine the 40 years of “peace” between Israel and Egypt, the prospects are not so hot. That said, Egypt is a third world country where the UAE and Bahrain are not. And while Islam has remained stagnant and even regressive for 1,500 years, the world in many aspects has changed radically over the past 40-50. Certainly in the last four. The more that these countries can cooperate, especially considering Iran is still a force to be reckoned with and now perhaps Turkey as well, the more that other barriers break down and bonds formed. Between average people, and not just national leaders.
Winds of change. Yet again, all because Donald Trump won in 2016.
ABOVE THE FOLD, NOTEWORTHY, BREAKING
- The storm was located about 60 miles southeast of Mobile, Alabama moving north-northeasterly at a clip of just 2 mph as of 2 a.m., according to the National Hurricane Center. Sally could bring historic flooding rains, ferocious winds and life-threatening storm surges along the Mississippi, Alabama and Florida coasts, forecasters predicted.” Hurricane Sally Intensifies to Category 2 Storm ahead of Landfall* * * * *
- “…officer was taken to a hospital with injuries not believed to be life-threatening.”
Federal Officer Gunned Down Outside Courthouse In Phoenix, Suspect Taken Into Custody
- “An erroneous idea is gaining steam on the right: that their consolation prize of a Biden election will be an ‘end’ to [Chinese] COVID-19. Parties other than Biden have too much invested in the pandemic to let that happen, however.”
If He’s Elected, Biden Will Keep the Pandemic Going to Use Its Power
- I wonder where they got that idea…
Nearly 20% of Millennials, Gen Z in NY Believe Jews Caused the Holocaust: Survey
HISTORIC TRUMP-BROKERED MIDDLE EAST PEACE DEAL
- “The US-brokered peace accord between Israel and the U.A.E. will change the balance of power in the region.” Peace in the Middle East.
- “Trump made the comments after formally signing peace agreements between Israel, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bahrain. Known as the Abraham Accords, Trump and its other signatories hope it heralds ‘a new dawn for peace in the Middle East.'” Trump Expects “8 or 9” More Arab Countries To Join Israel Peace Agreement, Including Saudi Arabia
- “Trump’s negotiators buck the wisdom that led to decades of bipartisan failure.” The “Coffee Boy: Makes Peace in the Middle East
- Michael Goodwin: “It is almost impossible to overstate the importance of these agreements. The Mideast has long been the world’s hottest hot spot and now, seemingly all of a sudden, peace is breaking out.” The Art of the Peace Deal: Trump’s Masterful Detente
- “Those overtures to the Palestinians may fall on deaf ears. According to the AP, in addition to the rocket attacks Palestinians expressed their outrage in the West Bank and in Gaza by trampling on and setting fires to pictures of Trump, Netanyahu, and the leaders of the UAE and Bahrain.” So-Called “Palestinian” Militants Fire Rockets as Historic Peace Agreement is Signed at White House
- “And the Palestinians will ultimately come in, too, and you’re going to have peace in the Middle East without being stupid and shooting everybody, and killing everybody, and having blood all over the sand.” Trump Says So-Called ‘Palestinians’ “Are Going to Make a Deal, You Watch”
- “It’s a remarkable accomplishment. The administration of President Trump has set the conditions for peace in the Middle East. There’s real progress.” “So Cynical,” Pompeo Says of Pelosi Calling Historic Israeli-Arab Deals a “Distraction”
- “History is being made with arrangements that may be laying the foundation for peace, security, and prosperity in the region.” Normalization between Israel and Arabs
- Experts is a word that needs reevaluation. FLASHBACK: Experts Predicted Jerusalem Embassy Move Would Kill Middle East Peace
- “How Trump’s paradigm-shift ended a long string of failures under both parties.” Donald Trump’s Foreign Policy Successes
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- The “surge” includes “calls to destroy property and attack [police] officers,” the outlets said.REPORT: Violent Leftist Memes “Surging” On Social Media, Peaks May Coincide With Planned Violence
- “Is it because the media are busy covering the wildfires and there’s nothing in rioting for the terrorists? Or is it because of something else? The riots are over for now. Why?” (preparing for Kursk or the Bulge? – jjs) Poof! The Portland Riots Just Stopped. Why?
- He shouted: “I hope they fucking die!” Man Who Hoped for Death of L.A. Officers Has No Regrets: “Slave-Catchers… Got Popped”
- That ought to drain Kamala’s/Soros’ bail-out-the-criminals-fund. Lancaster Protesters Held on Whopping $1 Million Bail Each on Riots
- “Wasn’t talk of antifa leftists’ setting fires just crazy talk? We were assured by the Democrat leadership that these were the smoke-induced fever dreams of country hicks.” Oregon Says Reports of Antifa Fire-Setters Are Nuts, So Why Did This County Call for a Curfew Because of Them?
- “A video that captured the confrontations is alleged to have shown McDowell using a megaphone to scream obscenities at diners sitting outside a restaurant.” Police: Three Protesters Charged After Harassing Diners In Viral Video
- They relied on Joe Biden’s “Orienteering for Dummies and Dog-Faced Pony Soldiers.” Philly Protesters Begin To Block Highway, But Become Disorganized, Lose Interest, Go Away Instead
- “We all are Americans!” Protesters At Rochester City Hall Remove American Flag, Replace With BLM, LGBT Flags — One Elder Has a Problem With That
- “We’re being ignored and we’re also the ones providing food and entertainment for all the people that live in these neighborhoods.” Seattle Business Owners Call on Mayor to Protect Them From Violence
- “Where are the police?” Minneapolis City Council Panics Over Surge In Violence After Demonizing Police
- “As the lead vehicle began to pull away, one of the protesters climbed up the hood of the patrol vehicle.” No, a Cop Did Not Run Over an Anti-Trump Protester in California
- “In fact, a gross exaggeration of the problems of racism, police brutality, and inequality is absolutely necessary to justify the violence.” Lancaster Riots Prove the Nationwide Unrest Isn’t About “Police Brutality”
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “It’s going to be herd development, and that’s going to happen. That will all happen. But with a vaccine, I think it will go away very quickly.” Donald Trump Opposes National Mask Mandate During Pandemic: A Lot of People Don’t Want to Wear Masks
- “The development of this therapy could be called a fishing expedition. Taking the smallest components of an antibody found in the blood, they pooled more than 100 billion potential bits. Then they used the most familiar part of the virus, the spike protein, as bait.”Innovative University of Pittsburg Treatment Offers More Hope For Treating Chinese COVID-19
- “It’s a noble effort doomed to failure. But it shows what’s possible with some give and take among the warring parties.” Backbench House Members From Both Parties Craft Their Own Pandemic Relief Bill
- Cal Cunningham insinuated that he believed the FDA had been corrupted by “political and financial influences” that “are leading to distorted decision-making” in DC. He also noted he’d be “hesitant” to take the vaccine. NC Democrat Senate Nominee Promotes Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine Conspiracy Theories During Debate
- “Paul Krugman and others need to give up this macabre mathematics.” Stop Comparing the Chinese COVID Death Tally to 9/11
- And yet we must remain imprisoned. Chinese COVID-19 Deaths in Last Week of August Down 83.8% From April Peak
- “We can’t afford a generation forever disadvantaged by higher-education institutions’ decisions to limit in-person classes. As President Trump has said repeatedly, the cure can’t be worse than the disease.” Science Says Colleges Should All Reopen (With Precautions)
- “This is the latent and relatively unknown element of socialism we’ve all been living through during the [Chinese] coronavirus lockdowns.” The Other Half of Socialism: Independence from Our Fellow Man
- “[Joe-Kamal’s] irresponsible anti-vaxxer rhetoric completely contradicts the word of health experts whose professional reputations are on the line.” Poll Shows Impact of Joe Biden’s Anti-Vaxxer Conspiracy Theory — and It’s Not Good
JOE BIDEN’S 50-YEAR RAP SHEET
- “Enriching himself and family members is the only business experience he has had in his long, corrupt career.” The Biden Family Business: Corruption
- Daniel Greenfield: “And what it says about the Democrat Party.” A Biden Ally and J Street Vice Chair’s Company Offers Access to Senior Chinese Officials
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Let me know when there’s an indictment and a 3AM no-knock raid. DOJ Opens Criminal Investigation Into John Bolton’s Book
- “Can constitutional democracy continue to coexist with a lawless secret police that targets innocent people?” Strzok Interviews Reveal FBI’s Disgrace
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “The campaign app, Vote Joe, allows Biden supporters to encourage friends and family members to vote in the upcoming U.S. presidential election in November by uploading their phone’s contact lists to see if their friends and family members have registered to vote.”Joe Biden’s Campaign App Exposes Data on 191 Million Americans
- “Virginia Lt. Gov. bookmarks fellow Dems who crossed him in bizarre Twitter spree.”Accused Rapist Justin Fairfax Made #MeToo “Enemies List” Before Announcing Run for Governor
- “Toomin believes he’s facing ‘retaliation’ for appointing a special prosecutor to investigate why all 16 felony charges against Jussie Smollett were dropped.” Democrats Urge Defeat of Chicago Judge Who Ordered Investigation of Jussie Smollett Hoax
- “It’s a slippery slope if we start picking and choosing who does or doesn’t receive this legal representation.” Petition Launched To Recall Socialist Seattle Councilmember — City Council Votes To Pay For Her Legal Defense
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “South Carolina Dem Jaime Harrison’s staffers repeatedly used slurs.” Top Aides to Graham Challenger Have History of Anti-Semitic, Sexist, Homophobic Comments
- “But not to BLM, myriad politicians, or the establishment media.” Jewish Lives Matter
PHONY DEMOCRAT ELECTION-STEALING POSTAL SERVICE SWINDLE, ELECTION FRAUD IN GENERAL
- “Democrats probably should have clued in Joe Biden’s handlers… Unfortunately for Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, their nominee just blew their case.” Joe Biden Votes In Person, Wrecks the Democrats’ “We Need Mail-In Voting” Narrative
- “All registered voters in the Garden State will automatically receive a mail-in ballot for November’s election. Each County Clerk’s office will mail out ballots by Monday, October 5.”Over 1,600 Uncounted New Jersey Ballots Discovered in a “Mislabeled” Bin from July Primary
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- “It is unclear if Biden misspoke or was having technical issues, as his campaign has occasionally resorted to using teleprompters for public events.” WATCH: Joe Biden Pitches “Harris-Biden Administration” to Florida Veterans
- “Someday you’ll have to explain that one to me.” Donald Trump: Joe Biden Says “Harris-Biden” Because He Thinks Kamala Harris Is President
- “Rush Limbaugh has noted that, not only is Biden working short days and taking off a lot of days, he’s never seen at night, which may be significant.” There’s a Reason Why Rush is Wondering if Biden is Ever Seen at Night
- “Threats of left-wing political violence if President Trump is reelected have gone from subtext to the plain text.” It Votes Biden Or It Gets the Riots Again
- “Malig-Nancy Pelosi knows that if she wants to keep her troops together, there’s only one direction she can go, even if it means arm-twisting the moderates — because arm-twisting the progressives is too much work.” “The Squad,” Not Nancy Pelosi, Runs the Show in Congress
- “I want you to think about what she proposed today, this is what the speaker is threatening to do.” Senator Kennedy Says Sometimes He Thinks Malig-Nancy Pelosi Has Eaten “Tide Pods”
- “It was a really difficult decision and I’ve thought long and hard about it, but I feel I stand for the ideals of the Republican Party platform more than the Democrats today.”“Democratic Party Has Left Me”: Pennsylvania Sheriff Changes To Republican After Violent Riots
- “We can only hope that his decisions on drugs and drilling were driven by campaign consultants, not a sign of things to come.” Is Trump “Growing In Office?” Let’s Hope Not
- “We should be open to the possibility pollsters haven’t learned from recent past errors they made surveying Midwesterners in the 2014 and 2016 elections.” Pollsters Still Haven’t Figured Out How to Accurately Poll the Midwest
- “A suburban mom reflects on her 2016 vote and vows to do better in 2020.” My Apologies, Mr. President
- “Today my friends in Atlanta (black) saw a Facebook message from their old barber (black) imploring them all to vote for [President Donald] Trump. Don’t think that Trump’s message doesn’t resonate with a certain sector of black men. Also, barbers have a lot of sway in the black community.” The Multicultural Male Coalition That Could Give Trump Four More Years
- “[Trump] might not do everything I want, and he might often be far more crude than I can tolerate, but he above all appears to be HONEST, something that cannot be said for practically every professional politician, from your local city council to just about every president since Calvin Coolidge. It certainly cannot be said about the Democratic candidates for president, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.” Trump: He Kept His Promises
- “Americans may not be as patriotic as we once were, but do we still basically think of ourselves as belonging to the nation of Washington and Lincoln? On November 3, we will find out.” America Is on the Ballot, So Let’s Win
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The legal maneuver may help protect many recent DHS rules and policies from many lawsuits that have been filed by pro-migration advocates and business groups.” Chad Wolf Reinstalled as Acting DHS Chief
- “As far as corroborating evidence, Wooten has little. The complaint quotes unidentified detainees for the most part and it alleges she was demoted after missing work with [Chinese] coronavirus symptoms.” Nurse Alleges High Rate of Hysterectomies at Georgia ICE Facility
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER
- “With the most dynamic economic comeback in US history and unprecedented progress towards peace in the Middle East, what did the media establishment choose to cover?”Media Pushes Unverified Gossip To Hide Trump’s Amazing Economic and Foreign Policy Achievements
- “First presidential endorsement in magazine’s 175-year history.” (Lysenko listicles – jjs)Scientific American Endorses Biden: Attacks Trump, Pence For Not Wearing Masks In Public
- “Luis Moreno, Jr., who has be a broadcaster for the team for a decade, says that the team was unhappy with his open support of Donald Trump.” Panthers Spanish-Language Announcer Leaves Job over Trump Support
- “Cramer immediately corrects himself, saying he was sorry and that he was quoting Trump. He also went on to say he would never use such a term.” Jim Cramer Calls Malig-Nancy Pelosi “Crazy Nancy” Right To Her Face During Televised Interview
- “Do we now need pre-approval from Democrats before we run ads critical of their policies? This is an absurd standard — one which Facebook obviously doesn’t hold the other side to.”Facebook Flags Anti-Biden Ad as “Misleading” Because It Doesn’t Support His Trans Agenda
- “Graney, an associate priest of the Church of Divine Child, gave a homily on Saturday that warned that the agendas of the Black Lives Matter organization and Antifa, a violent far-left group, were aimed at tearing down American order and values.” Catholic Priest Compares Black Lives Matter Organization, Antifa To al-Qaeda. Church Apologizes
- “Williams defended House Speaker [Malig-] Nancy Pelosi’s claim that the recent deals normalizing relations between Israel and the two Middle Eastern nations were a “distraction” rather than an accomplishment.” “Stirring Up A Proxy War”: Juan Williams Says UAE, Bahrain Deals With Israel Will Only Accelerate Conflict
- Deroy Murdock: “Jeffrey Goldberg is emerging as the real ‘sucker’ in this situation.” Trump Buries Atlantic Story in Landslide of Named Sources
- Margot Cleveland: “The media say if Biden wins the Oval Office and silences Trump’s unpresidential words, unity will reign across the land. This is nonsense. And they know it.”Joe Biden Lies All the Time, But the Media Just Plays Along
- Sort of like the Muslim Brotherhood inviting Goebbels to speak about anti-Semitism. NY Times Hosts Panel with Fake-News Maker Tara McGowan
- “The art of misleading readers under the guise of reporting.” Bob Woodward Admits his Anti-Trump Bias on National TV
- “Overall, the number of NICS checks conducted March 2020 through July 2020 was up 93%, when compared to the same time period in 2019.” Demand for Guns Overwhelming FBI Background Check System
- Jeffrey Lord: “A knife-wielding man shot by police in Lancaster: riot ensues.” Biden Calls for Gun Control Can Lose Him Pennsylvania
- “Father Martin’s statements — even those covered under the guise of ‘objectivity’ — appear to be more faithful to a political agenda than to Catholic teaching.” No, Other Policies Don’t Morally Outweigh the Democrat Party’s Support For Murder
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The PRC government arbitrarily enforces local laws, including by carrying out arbitrary and wrongful detentions and through the use of exit bans on U.S. citizens and citizens of other countries without due process of law,” the advisory explains. US Warns Against Travel to China and Hong Kong
- “Event follows global outrage over Iranian execution. US Think Tank Under Fire for Hosting Top Iranian Official
- “An IT conflict between Russia and one of its smallest neighbors is getting nobody’s attention.” The Invisible Data War
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Despite difficulty flying through smoke, the Guard rescued trapped and inured Americans. Over 10 hours, ‘they flew back into the blazing fire to rescue more victims’ against their superiors’ judgment multiple times.” Trump Awards California Guardsmen “Patriots” Who Rescued More Than 200 Trapped By Wildfire
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Justice delayed on terrorist mass murder.” From New York to Fort Hood
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “This is a sickness that cannot be allowed to continue,” President Trump tweeted on Sept. 5. “Please report any sightings so we can quickly extinguish!” Busted: CDC Forced to Cancel Critical Race Theory Program After Leaked Docs Exposed Plans
- “President Trump can counter this dystopian vision with a more aggressive attack on diversity and inclusion training.” Critical Race Theory Is Just the Tip of the Iceberg in Woke Government Training
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Households saw the biggest jump in median income in at least 52 years, a new Census report shows.” It’s Official: Trump Unleashed a Middle-Class Boom That Benefited Women, Minorities Most
- “They trust Trump more than Biden to lead the country back to pre-pandemic prosperity.”Trump Leads Biden on Top Voter Issue
- “They’ll wait until the economy is better.” Democrats No Longer Promising To Raise Taxes Immediately After Election
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Every weekend, we can bring forth an example of a person out of jail that should be in jail.” Chicago Man Charged With Shooting Five People While Out On Bail For Possessing Firearm as a Felon
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “They are estimated to be 95% less harmful than cigarettes.” A Ban On E-cigarettes Would Harm Public Health
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Despite reform efforts, the band found it ‘impossible to reform an organization so grounded in prejudiced culture and traditions.'” Columbia University’s Band “Enthusiastically” Dissolves Due To Realization It Was Founded on “Racism” and “Oppression”
- “Appellate rulings have shredded colleges for denying due-process protections — the same protections that the Democratic nominee promises to revoke.” Biden v. the Courts on Title IX
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Newsflash for Liz: most of these groups were started by Soviets and Chi-Coms ages ago. Liz Cheney Asks the DOJ To Investigate Whether China, Russia Are Infiltrating US Environmental Groups
- “Apocalyptic rhetoric about climate change is undermining the fight for pragmatic solutions to the West’s fire crisis.” Wildfire Hype, and Hope
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The bear was preserved so completely that even its nose and teeth were intact, the statement said. The bear could be seen bearing its teeth according to photographs released by the university.” Reindeer Herders Find “Completely Preserved” Ice Age Cave Bear Remains In Russia
- Our intrepid science reporter: “We today are blessed at being born at the very beginning of the space age, the human race’s first attempts to explore the universe beyond Earth’s atmosphere. The mysteries and unknowns hidden out there are legion, and in science (as in life) the mysteries and the unknowns are the most important.” Unexplored Mars
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- This means the Dems know Trump and the Republicans are going to nuke them over this.Pelosi’s Daughter to Netflix: Cuties is a “Delight” to “Pedophiles,” “Cancel” It and “Apologize”
- “Normalizing child sexualization did not start with Cuties. The defensive reaction to it, however, just clarified the stakes for the future.” Taking On Cuties Culture Should Be An Easy Move for the Right
- “Not just the murder rate in blue cities, or the abortion rate, there’s also something more insidious…” The Democrats’ War on Blacks
- “I’m putting my life on the line for my people.” Kanye West: “The Music Industry and the NBA Are Modern Day Slave Ships,” “I’m the New Moses”
- “Amid our national moment of untruth, a few morsels of reality the Left doesn’t want to see repeated.” Things That Are Not Allowed To Be Said
- “The charade is over: ‘Best Picture’ no longer means best picture.” The Academy’s New Diversity Rules Spell the End of Creativity
- “Instead of us doing business with China and that leading to China becoming more free, what has happened is a place like China has bought our silence with their money.” (blind squirrel finds nut – jjs) Hollywood Director Judd Apatow: “China Has Bought Our Silence”
- Dennis Prager: “I was wrong because in order to have a broken moral compass, you need to have a moral compass to begin with. But the left doesn’t have one.” The Left’s Moral Compass Isn’t Broken…
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “It’s not for everyone, but this indie thriller delivers smart, arresting action.”Run Hide Fight Packs Gritty Girl Power Without Woke Theatrics
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.