Good morning, kids. Tuesday and the fallout over the SCOTUS vacancy with the death of Ruth Bader Meinhoff continues. More accurately the nuclear detonations continue as the Democrat-Media Complex realizes that it’s decades-long ability to legislate from the bench despite elections and despite the will of the majority of Americans might very well slip from their grasp. The threat to pack the court with a half-dozen or more reliable rubber stamps notwithstanding. First of all, the good news: Cocaine Mitch is adamant that he will put President Trump’s nominee, whoever that may be, up for a vote on the floor of the Senate, no ifs ands or buts. Good. If I were him, I would prevent the meaningless and hateful fiasco of allowing the Democrats to smear and slime the nominee and just go straight to the vote.
Second, Lindsey Graham announced that both Cory Gardner and Chuck Grassley are now on board with Trump putting up a nominee before the election, and that I assume indicates two “yeah” votes when the roll is called. Of course, the big question remains, whither the Alaskan Snowblower and the Maine Pain? The former for sure opposes filling the vacancy until after the election and in any case would more than likely be a “no” vote whenever the roll is called. The latter is harder to figure out. Considering she is in a real battle for her own Senate seat, her best option is to support the process and either vote “yeah” or just “abstain.” Meanwhile, Matt Gaetz went off on them in public, and exhorted their constituents to dump them if they do not heed this crucial come-to-Jesus moment. Amen to that. Besides voting to proceed and for the nominee, which is a non-starter for Murkowski, she and Collins should at least vote to abstain. “Waffer-theen” fig leaf though it might be, it does give them the option to stand by “muh principlez” without actually changing the course of history for the worse.
But, there are two special elections in Arizona and Georgia that could also be a factor depending upon when the vote is held. If either Martha McSally or Kelly Loefler lose, a Democrat will take their seat immediately and not have to wait until January. As I understand it, should there be a tie, VP Pence would cast the deciding vote.
Lastly, Amy Coney Barrett has always been the presumed nominee to take the place of Ginsburg and yesterday she was summoned to the White House to confab with the President. I would assume the two have met previously but either this is a signal that she is being tapped or it’s a head-fake and some other candidate is going to be chosen. Already the smear machine is in high gear anticipating that she is the one. From what I gather, all the other candidates are strong contenders as well including Stephanie Davis and Barbara Lagoa, but I imagine the smear campaign has full dossiers on them as well to implement should they or someone else get tapped.
Looking back at the big picture, the ramifications of filing this vacancy here and now, or not, will have ramifications that make these next few days a turning point in our history. Politics sure as hell “ain’t beanbag” and considering that we no longer have two opposing political parties bound by a common heritage and identity but an irreconcilably divided nation now fighting to the death – figuratively and even literally – for supremacy, there is no option but victory, both in this fight and in the election.
Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton reacted to the news with this: “Democrats who are in the Senate will have to use every single possible maneuver that is available to them to make it clear that they are not going to permit Mitch McConnell to enact the greatest travesty, the monumental hypocrisy, that would arise from him attempting to fill this position.”
Travesty? She lost. Democrats don’t have a majority in the Senate. Republicans do. Trump is president. Being the actual president and not some bitter clinger bizarro version trumps Clinton’s feelings. And thank the sweet merciful heavens for that.
Neither Aslan nor Clinton is in a leadership position in the Democratic Party anymore. Its leaders, though, are singing from the same sheet.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, far-left “squad” leader from New York, put impeachment on the table. The Democrats already tried impeaching President Trump on bogus charges this year, while the pandemic struck. They failed…
The Democrats and their base are panicking as if their world is about to end because one justice out of nine died at the age of 87. Their situation, and their panic, are entirely their fault.
For decades, the Democrats used the courts including the Supreme Court as a super-legislature. They have systematically misused our courts to impose policy the voters wisely would not give them. At the same time, through the Clinton and Obama administrations, they turned the presidency into an almost imperial rule and devalued the power of Congress. To take but one example, throughout the entire Obama administration, Democrats neither submitted nor approved a budget for the nation. This weakened Congress’ power over spending, and put the nation on a path to spend and spend and spend without any accountability. That bill will come due eventually, and sooner if the Democrats win and get their chance to crush our economy.
Their unwise over-indulgence in judicial activism imbalances our constitutional order. Now, the Supreme Court is far too important in our nation, and the death of Ginsburg hands Trump the opportunity his voters have wanted and for which they explicitly voted: turn the court back to its proper role by appointing an originalist. Trump’s voters literally put him in office to do this thing…
As I mentioned yesterday, now is also an opportune moment to reintroduce the Article V process and pass an amendment to the US Constitution allowing two-thirds majority of the states to overturn a SCOTUS ruling. You might even get your libbo friends on board (assuming you have any left) but if they hem, haw and stammer you know they understand the ramifications of that. In theory, something like Roe could be undone right then and there without a court battle. But I digress.
Keep your loins girded and your powder dry. Lots of other things popping including Goofy Joey’s brain matter, and a Chi-Com spy caught in the ranks of the NYPD among other things.
Have at it.
ABOVE THE FOLD, NOTEWORTHY, BREAKING
- “With his comments, not only is [Nils] Gilman falsely insinuating that [Michael] Anton is a Nazi, but also that he deserves to be executed for his opinions.” Transition Integrity Project Founder Calls For EXECUTION of Former Trump Official
- “The entire American Left has become totalitarian fascist scum… People of sound mind and political opinions have only two things to focus on until November 3: working on getting out the vote for President Trump and buying ammo if you already have a gun or five.” You Don’t Have Enough Ammo for the Post-Ginsburg 2020 Apocalypse
- “Angwang, who was born in the autonomous region of Tibet in China, allegedly repeatedly reported to officials at the Chinese consulate in New York on the activities of other ethnic Tibetans in the New York areas.” NYPD Officer Charged with Acting as Illegal Agent of China
RUTH BADER-MEINHOFF SCOTUS VACANCY
- “We’re going to move forward in the committee, we’re going to report the nomination out of the committee to the floor of the United States Senate so we can vote before the election.”Graham Says GOP-Controlled Senate Has Enough Votes to Confirm SCOTUS Nominee
- “Those are Joe Biden’s words, and we agree,” RNC Rapid Response Director Steve Guest said in a statement. “As precedent and Democrats’ own words dictate, President Trump has an obligation to fill the vacancy without delay.” Republicans Target Democrats with Their Own Words: “The American People Deserve a Fully-Staffed Court of Nine”
- “I think in all due respect we should wait until the services are over for Justice Ginsburg,” he added. “And so we’re looking probably at Friday or maybe Saturday.” Trump Pushes Back Timeline For Announcing New SCOTUS Nominee, Cites Justice Ginsburg’s Funeral Services
- “The political stability of our nation is at stake.” Support Trump’s Court Nominee as if Your Freedom Depends On It — Because It Does
- ” Suck it up and take a potentially painful short-term PR hit for substantial long-term gain.” (it won’t be a PR hit, except in the Beltway – jjs)c The RBG Replacement and Obamacare Forever: GOP Must Play the Long Game
- “The late justice’s comments are likely to loom large over the forthcoming confirmation battle.” Ginsburg Supported Election-Year Confirmations and Opposed Court Packing
- “Being lectured by Democrats about how to handle judicial nominations is like an arsonist advising the Fire Department.” Lindsey Graham Doubles Down On Filling Seat After Originally Saying He Wouldn’t Support Nomination Of Justice During Election Year
- “What good are Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski if we can’t count on them to fulfill their obligation to advise and consent during the term in which they’ve been elected?” Gaetz Calls On Republican Voters To Oust Sens. Murkwoski, Collins If They Don’t Help Trump With Supreme Court Nominee
- “The Senate should ignore the extremists, stick to precedent, and confirm the nominee.”Judicial Crisis Network Launches $2 Million SCOTUS Ad
- “Democrats at their most hateful and entitled will drive voters back to the GOP.” How Ruth Bader Ginsburg May Help Reelect Donald Trump and the Republican Senate
- “Trump has told allies that he thinks Barrett, 48, is a smart, hard-nosed, conservative jurist who would also come across well during televised confirmation hearings. Trump also believes Barrett won’t be wobbly on major issues for conservatives, including abortion, gun rights and health care, when they come before the court.” Amy Coney Barrett Meets With Trump At White House
- “…although it’s not clear where she falls on Trump’s list, left-leaning activists and the mainstream media appear to have marked her as a top threat.” It Begins: Potential RBG Replacement Judge Amy Coney Barrett Under Attack For Religion, Children, Support For Due Process
- “Abortion activists, anti-Catholic bigots, and Obamacare apologists.” Who’s Afraid of Amy Coney Barrett?
- When Trump nominated Barrett to the Seventh Circuit, every single one of those 40 fellow clerks endorsed her as a “first-rate” thinker, including such vehemently anti-Trump figures as Neal Katyal, solicitor general under Team Obama. The entire Notre Dame law faculty likewise endorsed her, “and that includes people who identify as liberal.” Why Amy Coney Barrett is Hands Down the Best Pick to Replace Ruth Bader Meinhoff
DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST REACTION, THREATS
- “If Joe Biden wins the November election, Democrats will try to pack the Supreme Court — and that’s just for starters.” The Death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg Means the Constitution is on the Ballot
- “Foolish idea, I can’t see virtually any Senate Democrats agreeing with it.” Tim Kaine: Using Impeachment to Stall SCOTUS Nominee Is “Foolish”
- Sen. Hawley: “Democrats are saying they’ll burn down the Constitution.” Donkey-Chompers AOC, Dems Threaten Dictatorship
- “Graham: ‘You reap what you sow.'” Protesters Swarm Sen. Graham’s Home: “We Can’t Sleep So Neither Should Lindsey”
- “Jordan considered it a threat to the American people that Democrats threatened to pack the court or conduct impeachment hearings to prevent Trump from nominating someone to the high court.” Jim Jordan: “I Don’t Think the American People Like Being Threatened”
- “Weeping and gnashing of teeth over losing Ginsburg seat.” The Howling of the Dems
- “They’re coming after your children.” (honey, that’s the inflight menu on Epstein’s Lolita Express – jjs) Malig-Nancy Pelosi Promotes Conspiracy Theory Over GOP Filling SCOTUS Seat
OTHER OBSERVATIONS, ANALYSIS
- Arizona and Georgia, McSally and Loeffler. Two Special Elections Could Change the Makeup of the Supreme Court Nominee Vote
- Julie Kelly: “The GOP Senate has been a big disappointment to the Republican base during Trump’s first term. Can they end with a bang and show they deserve to try again?” Dear GOP Senate: Get This Right!
- “I wouldn’t be surprised if one of the reasons she was such an advocate for the club-like civility of the Supreme Court was that it kept the other members from calling her out on her dishonesty.” Ginsburg’s Loyalty to Leftism Meant She Was Often Intellectually Dishonest
- “Beneath the high-toned rhetoric about a constitutional crisis is a political temper tantrum, with liberal lawmakers threatening to deface or do away with some of the most cherished institutions of American government if the political winds blow in the wrong direction.” The Democrats’ Temper Tantrum Through the Institutions
- Conrad Black: “A civilized discussion of abortion would be a preferable backdrop to the election than the Democrats’ continued desperate effort to maintain public hysteria over the [Chinese] coronavirus.” A Nomination and an Election in the Balance
- “Their unwise over-indulgence in judicial activism imbalances our constitutional order. Now, the Supreme Court is far too important in our nation, and the death of Ginsburg hands Trump the opportunity his voters have wanted and for which they explicitly voted: turn the court back to its proper role by appointing an originalist.” Democrats Made the Supreme Court Too Important. Now They’re Panicking and Paying the Price
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “We cannot allow federal tax dollars to be wasted when the safety of the citizenry hangs in the balance. It is my hope that the cities identified by the Department of Justice today will reverse course and become serious about performing the basic function of government and start protecting their own citizens.” DOJ Lists New York City, Portland, Seattle “Jurisdictions” Permitting Anarchy, Violence, Destruction of American Cities
- “The announcement comes one day after city officials boarded up the windows of the federal courthouse and a judge signed an order to shut down the historic Gene Snyder US Courthouse and Custom House for the week in case of any unrest from the grand jury’s decision.” Louisville PD Declares “State of Emergency” Ahead of Breonna Taylor Decision
- Two words: gas pedal. WATCH: Portland Activists Block Truck, Demand Passenger Give Black Power Salute and Chant “Black Lives Matter”
- “The bill, which state lawmakers will consider during next year’s legislative session, would also bar protesters who commit crimes from receiving state benefits or working for the state.” Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Proposes New Felony Charges For “Violent Protesters,” Harsh Penalties For Cities That Defund Police
- Katie Hopkins: “They couldn’t be more wrong.” Minneapolis’ Guilty Whites Think BLM Lawn Signs Will Save Them When the Mob Comes
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The CCP allegedly harassed and detained journalists, scientists and healthcare professionals who tried to warn the world about the virus, according to the background overview.” China, World Health Organization Blamed For Hiding Data About Chinese COVID-19 Outbreak, New Report Claims
- “The cynical demagogy of Biden-Harris is of a piece with a Democrat effort to say and do whatever it takes to steal the election.” The Chinese COVID-19 Election
- “The Brave New World of safety-ism reimagines all of society as a vast Safe Space, endeavoring to eliminate pain and suffering through the imposition of therapeutic totalitarianism.” The Brave New World of Chinese Coronavirus Safety-ism
- Oh, FFS, I have had enough of this. The CDC Just Socially Distanced Itself From Its Own “Guidance” On How Chinese Coronavirus Spreads in the Air
- “… too many people seem unwilling to accept the reality that the epidemic is ending. Instead, they get outraged by anyone who even suggests such a thing. They have fallen in love with their fear, and want to embrace it, forcing masks and restrictions on everyone forever, just so that they have a false sense of safety. Unfortunately too many of our fascist governors and health bureaucrats have decided to take full advantage of that panicky fear and use it to gain more power over everyone.” Despite Fading Epidemic, Governments Vow to Maintain Lockdowns
JOE BIDEN’S 50-YEAR RAP SHEET
- “Well he’s living large, I guess. Taking 1.5 billion dollars from the Chinese government into his quote-on-quote fund that no one had ever heard of before and that 30 million a year in fees on a typical fund model two percent structure I guess that allows him to whatever he wants.” Don Jr. Dunks On Hunter Biden For $1.5 Billion China Check
SCOTUS-PEACHMENT, SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Mueller’s report, which came out in early 2019, said there was no evidence of criminal conspiracy, cooperation, or coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia, and declined to make a judgment on whether President Trump had obstructed justice.”Mueller’s Top Prosecutor Andrew Weissman Laments: “We Could Have Done More”
- “It is unclear if Durham plans to release a report of his findings before the election. The outcome of the election in November is also likely to determine how much the public will learn about the matter. A victory by Democrat nominee Joe Biden could sap political momentum from any Trump-related investigations.” Time Is Running Out For Revelations About Trump-Russia Probe
- “The groundwork is being laid for what would become a fiasco that would damage the Democrats right before the election.” Will the Dems Be Stupid Enough to Impeach Trump for Carrying Out His Constitutional Duties and Appointing a Justice?
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Nebraska state Sen. Megan Hunt accused an Omaha man who committed suicide Sunday of maintaining white supremacist ties because he shot a black man who had been allegedly involved in attacking his business.” Nebraska Democrat Smears Veteran Who Committed Suicide As White Supremacist After Alleged Self-Defense Shooting
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “For months I have pleaded with the City on your behalf, advocating for your need of the consolation of the Mass, and the consolation you derive from the practice of your faith and connection with your faith community. City Hall ignored us.” Chinese Coronavirus Lockdown Measures Are “Mocking G-d,” San Francisco Archbishop Says
- Daniel Greenfield: “What the New York Times’ racial list says about the persecution of Christians.” Arab Muslims are People of Color, Arab Christians are White
PHONY DEMOCRAT ELECTION-STEALING POSTAL SERVICE SWINDLE, ELECTION FRAUD IN GENERAL
- “She’s introduced a bipartisan bill in the House to severely discourage ballot-harvesting.”Tulsi Gabbard is Back, Positioning Herself as the Last Sane Democrat
- “The Republican National Committee, the Wisconsin GOP and Wisconsin’s Republican legislators argued with Conley to leave current absentee voting regulations in place, saying people have plenty of time to obtain ballots and get them back to clerks before November under existing state law. An appeal is likely to be filed.” Judge Allows Extra Week for Counting Wisconsin Absentee Ballots
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- “President Trump told Mark Levin that the media is ‘stone-cold dishonest,’ reveals worst lie media told about him.” Trump Warns US Could Become Venezuela on Steroids, Tells Great One Levin, Biden “Doesn’t Know He’s Alive”
- “I pledge allegiance to the United States of America, one nation, indivisible, under God, for real.” Goofy Joey Biden Botches Pledge of Allegiance in Wisconsin
- “Biden’s bizarre behavior, gaffes, denial of reality, misunderstanding of the Constitution, and lies made this speech an unnerving microcosm of his campaign.” Biden’s Speech About Supreme Court Appointments is Appalling
- “But in a weird moment, as he’s delivering what is supposed to be a conversational answer to a question, Biden suddenly flies off the rails like a creaky old roller coaster maintained by a runaway carnival barker.” VIDEO: The One Where Joe Biden Says “I Lost My Line” in the Middle of a Softball Interview
- “Biden’s remarks come just over 40 days from the election and as voters increasingly focus on where candidates stand on issues so they can make informed decisions election day.”Biden On If He Supports Radical Idea Of Packing Supreme Court: “I’m Not Going To Answer That Question”
- “I am voting early and in person. What’s your voting plan?” Donkey-Chompers Ocasio-Cortez Finally Gets Something Right!
- “It was a big hit. The crowds cheered, even the cops chuckled.” “Fuck Cuomo and De Blasio” Street Mural Painted In New York City
- “Much of the city establishment has been running scared of the left since Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took out Queens boss Rep. Joe Crowley in a low-turnout primary; this year’s Democratic Socialist victories in legislative primaries make the threat even more dire.”Wake Up New York — Or the Democrat-Socialists Really Will Take Over
- “If I were a pollster, I’d be bald from all the hair-pulling.” Wargaming the Electoral College: 5 Scenarios, 3 Startling Finishes
- “All Americans should stop at least once before Election Day and take a hard look at the Democrat candidate.” Do Democrats Really Believe Biden Is Winning?
- Hillary Clinton just lifted her head off the bar and chuckled. Goofy Joey Biden: “I’ve Never Had a Drink in My Life”
- “The very same president featured on Rep. Max Rose’s campaign mailer is the same president Rose voted to impeach in December.” Max Rose Voted To Impeach Trump, Now He Promotes Him
- “Berks County reflects an overlooked urban-rural trend in politics.” Trump’s Rural Base in Pennsylvania
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The amnesty, coupled with the chain migration impact, could result in an additional 43.3 million foreign nationals arriving in the U.S., FAIR researchers project — a doubling of the current foreign born population.” Study: Joe Biden Migration Plan Could Bring 52 Million Foreign Nationals to U.S.
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER
- “The [ABC] spokesperson would not say whether the network took any time to verify those claims [of being uncommitted], nor did he answer questions about the selection process.”ABC Town Hall Masquerades Anti-Trump Activists as “Uncommitted” Voters
- “The 1619 Project’s Nikole Hannah-Jones was vocal about making the argument that 1619 is America’s ‘true founding.’ Now, she’s quietly walking it back with no correction.” The New York Times Deceptively Edits False Claim at the Center of 1619 Project
- “A response to Cathy Young and Shadi Hamid.” Wartime Conservatives Against Appeasement
- “And this revelation is just the latest piece of evidence to give credence to the moniker ‘Beijing Biden.'” Chinese State Media Chief Confirms CCP “Wants Biden”
- “And once the leftists they are championing gain power, they will never let go.” Never-Trumpers Unhinged Over Their Growing Irrelevance
- Dennis Prager: “The AP decision, adopted by The New York Times and followed by the rest of the media herd, is based on lies. And, like the rest of the left’s race-based lies, it is pure pandering. It is another attempt to depict blacks as inherently different from nonblack human beings.” Why Are They Capitalizing “Black?”
- “State law requires cities to process applications within 45 days.” Philadelphia Residents Face Months-Long Wait to Apply for Gun-Carry Permits
- “While Justice Ginsburg will remain an icon for millions of Americans, she will also remain a lightning rod akin to Chief Justice Roger Taney. What Taney’s Dred Scott decision was in his time, Roe and its jurisprudence of violence remain in our own time.” Pro-Life Group: Ginsburg Used Sex Discrimination Law to Impose “Unlimited Abortion Regime”
- “Democrats for Life released a full-page ad in The New York Times calling on Joe Biden and the Democrat Party to abandon its left-ward lurch on abortion.” Pro-life Democrats Beg Biden To Reject Abortion Extremism
- “…populations that we don’t want to have too many of.” Ever wondered why?Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Eugenicist
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The new sanctions are being issued under a fresh executive order announced Monday by the White House enabling the United States to sanction Iranian government actors and those globally who have been identified as aiding Iran’s nuclear and missile programs.” Sweeping New Sanctions Hit Iran’s Nuclear and Ballistic Missile Programs
- “On the Abraham Accords front, others are likely to move toward agreement — except of course the Palestinian Authority.” Will the Trump Administration Broker More Peace Deals?
- “Dreaming of the destruction of the Jewish state.” The One and Only Enduring Palestinian Vision
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Taken as a whole, you have what really, frankly, looks like a concerted attack by the North Koreans to access the U.S. financial system over an extended period of time through multiple different avenues in ways that were fairly sophisticated.” Report: North Korea Laundered Millions Through American Banks
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “With Democrats united in opposition to sound money, it’s time for GOP senators to confirm Mrs. Shelton and expose the partisan divide on the Fed’s policies.” After 14 Months, Federal Reserve Pick Judy Shelton Deserves a Senate Vote
- “Urban flourishing requires overcoming perennial threats, from pandemics to economic barriers to public disorder.” The Nemeses of Cities
- “Americans of every racial and ethnic background call the suburbs ‘home,’ and data indicate that this trend will continue,” [HUD Sec. Ben] Carson said. “It’s a travesty that so many Americans work to improve the quality of life for their families only to be thwarted by those who can’t admit when they’re wrong.”Report: Suburbs Are More Diverse Under Trump than Obama
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The Dow Jones Industrial Average was off its lows of the morning but still closed down by 510 points, a 1.85% decline. The S&P 500 was off by 1.16%, with all 10 of its 11 sectors down.” Stocks Slide As Investors Seek Shelter from Several Storms
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Reconciliation and empowerment is a surefire way to re-secure the consent of the governed and end the policing crisis in many American communities.” What U.S. Police Can Learn From Iraq About Policing a Troubled Population
- “It’s a betrayal, just absolutely ridiculous. It puts people in a tough financial position at the worst time. It’s just a really shady thing to do.” Chicago Issued Thousands of Parking Tickets After Mayor Declared Moratorium
- “Disorder destabilizes the neighborhoods in which it takes root, resulting in urban decline. Upper West Siders are not immune from the impulse to escape it.” New York City Officials Unleash Horde of Violent Addicts on Residential Neighborhood
- “This weekend’s shootings in various cities further demonstrate an upward trend of violence in urban areas since the beginning of 2020.” Weekend Shootings in Chicago, Rochester Continue Alarming Trend of Urban Violence
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “In California v. Texas, both the district court and appeals court found the Affordable Care Act’s individual mandate provision unconstitutional and raised questions about the constitutionality of the entire law.” https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/21/democrats-cite-upcoming-obamacare-supreme-court-case-potential-donald-trump-appointment/
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Despite the close links between the Black Lives Matter movement and riots across the country, public schools have been a consistent source of support for the movement.” Public Schools Across Country Promote Black Lives Matter, Organize Protests
- “Other tips include selective kissing, using condoms, washing hands before and after sex, and using the internet for sexual exchanges.” Yale Publishes Graphic Guide to Chinese COVID-Proof Sex
- “These policies use tax dollars to teach children as young as kindergarten their nation is evil, due to its ‘continuing history of systemic racism, anti-Blackness, White supremacy, White privilege, and oppression based on race.'” California School District’s New “Equity” Curriculum Teaches Kindergarteners To Be Racist
- “By now, the critical race rot is institutional; it is the handiwork of progressive — regressive, rather — parents, pedagogues and politicians.” Institutional Critical Race Rot
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Putting another conservative justice on the Supreme Court of the United States before Inauguration Day could also diminish former Vice President Joe Biden’s chances of implementing a wide-ranging climate change plan in the event he defeats Trump in November.” Here’s How Trump’s Potential SCOTUS Pick Could Make His Obama-Era Regulatory Rollbacks Permanent
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter says, “The more I learn of Mars the more skeptical I have become of the possibility of flowing water as the cause of the red planet’s many meandering channels. More and more they appear to me to be the result of slow-moving glaciers, that came and went many times as Mars went through numerous climate cycles over many millions of years.” Martian Channels Within Martian Channels
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Last week, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) filed a lawsuit against the Kroger Company after a grocery store in Little Rock, AR, fired two Christian women who requested a religious accommodation when required to wear a rainbow-colored heart emblem on an apron.” Don’t Want to Wear an LGBT Pride Emblem? You’re Fired
- “Researchers found evidence that voters are “hesitant to express their opinions on discrimination, protests, and personal finances” on the phone as opposed to online surveys.”New Poll Finds Voters Hesitant To Express Opinions On Cultural Issues
- Christian Toto: “Iron Man’s virtue signal attempt goes badly, and his followers let him have it.” Woke Robert Downey, Jr. Gets Pummeled on Instagram
- Salena Zito: “For generations, the NFL was the glue that gave a guy sitting in his game room in East Palestine, Ohio, a deep connection with a guy in a penthouse in Manhattan because of the passion for their teams. Instead, the league became a social justice organization that was no longer holding them together.” NFL’s Social Justice Experiment Is No Touchdown
- “The documentary is not a courageous challenge to Big Tech power. It’s an infomercial pushing for government protection for existing monopolies.” Neftlix’s Social Dilemma Is the Left’s Infomercial to Preserve Power
HITHER & YON
- “Although the sarcophagi have been underground for millennia, they retained their original colors, and are seen covered in color and ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics in footage shared by the ministry.” (also found were sacks of dehydrated kale and shake weights – jjs)Archaeologists Discover 27 Sarcophagi In Egypt That Have Remained Unopened For 2,500 Years
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
Watching the UN Web TV is painfully depressing; where the hell did they find a 24.4 modem?
Giddy up Tyyep found a new word multinationals and makes sure everyone knows he will be using it as n every sentence henceforth
POTUS pulled out a huge basket of giant fish and commences launching them at the usual regime heads. China picked up several carps!
Then the XINN stared talking in double speak and in double time
What’s the promise of a worldwide data center? Hmmm
“ peace justice liberty. …Better place for everyone”.