Good morning, kids. Thursday and, as expected, Louisville erupted in riots and mayhem where police officers and National Guardsmen were on hand to keep the peace as best as they could. Unfortunately bought-and-paid-for trained terrorists and their useful idiot cannon fodder managed to shoot and wound two police officers and injure another by hurling an object at him as he was helping to extinguish a mostly-peaceful arson attempt. The situation on the ground could have been much worse but local and state authorities proactively and prophylactically took measures to keep the terrorism in check. That was not the case elsewhere as riots and mayhem broke out in 16 other urban areas around the country.
Frankly, and at the risk of sounding cruel or cavalier, at this stage I could care fuck-all, except for innocent parties and law enforcement caught up in the mayhem. This is now organized terrorism disguised as anarchy for the sole purpose of not only affecting an election but now a naked attempt to overthrow the nation. The pretext is the abject filthy blood libel of white supremacy, institutional racism and white police officers along with race-traitor Uncle Toms (or Bens [see below]) openly committing genocide against black people at the behest of the white-controlled government. And for the brain-dead droogs who shriek “say her name!” I’m happy to oblige, but I’ll include her full title: Drug Dealer’s Gun Moll Breonna Taylor
Satisfied? Here’s your bonus prize:Intoxicated Drug Addict Felon Resisting Arrest George Floyd
Whatever police procedures and/or training and hiring practices that led to the deaths of the above, the blame is squarely at the feet of the politicians and officials that put them in practice and put the officers on the streets to enforce the laws. And wouldn’t you know it, 99.99% of the time, it’s all Democrats and Leftists. As for the late Ms. Taylor, the entire narrative that she was in bed sleeping when police burst in to her apartment and just shot her dead for no reason is a lie. It’s sad that she died and in the way that she died, but she herself, by consorting with and perhaps aiding and abetting known drug dealers and felons, put her own life in peril. The fact that she herself was employed with a good job, and as some sort of peace officer as well, makes her own moral failure that much more ironic and tragic.
Now that I’ve done my duty, here’s another little message for them, LeBron James, Colin Kaepernick and every other racial arsonist and their unwitting stooges who refuse to open their eyes to the truth, or worse, know the truth and make a buck off the violence:
I’m not going to get my hopes up but there is a report from the Maoist rag The Nationwherein they are evidently starting to sweat that the DOJ is actually investigating Antifa; not just the street-level thugs but the higher ups.
A current DHS official described a colleague with expertise in electronic surveillance who was being deployed to Portland. But for what purpose? “Extracting information from protester’s phones,” the DHS official said. While in Portland, an interagency task force involving DHS and the Justice Department used a sophisticated cell phone cloning attack — the details of which remain classified — to intercept protesters’ phone communications, according to two former intelligence officers familiar with the matter.
Cell phone cloning involves stealing a phone’s unique identifiers and copying them to another device in order to intercept the communications received by the original device. The former intelligence officials described it as part of a “Low Level Voice Intercept” operation, declining to go into further detail — one of them citing the sensitive nature of the surveillance tool and the other an ongoing leak investigation within I&A.
“You’re getting an inside view into your targets, who they are, who they’re talking to — the hierarchy,” the former intelligence officer said, explaining that many within the DHS believe that antifa is an organized group.
The link goes to Newsthud but they have the link to The Nation if you’re schlock-curious. Always good to wade into the sewer to see what the enemy is thinking. Over to you, AG Barr (why are you chuckling at that?)* * * * *
Moving on to what I feel is the big story, which we have all known for some time but is now out in the open for the Anti-Media to ignore and bury is the Senate report that confirms Hunter Biden is up to his crystal-meth teeth in corruption and foreign influence-peddling with our nation’s rivals and enemies to the tune of multiple millions. And you can bet your sweet ass that his father, the Democrat Party’s 2020 nominee for President of the United States, is really raking it in.
In short, Hunter Biden with the help and no doubt equal or even greater participation of his father, committed felonious acts, some of which imperiled our own foreign policy and national security interests, in exchange for payoffs. In short, they are the ones that committed the acts that President Trump was impeached for.
Among the key findings in the report are substantial allegations that Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, from which Hunter Biden raked in upwards of $50,000 a month for serving the board, paid a $7 million bribe to the Ukrainian prosecutor general’s office to close an investigation seven months following Hunter Biden’s addition to its leadership.
Kent testified that he learned shortly after the meeting with Danylenko that Hunter Biden was sitting on the board of the Ukrainian energy company owned by Zlochevsky. Biden’s role was supposedly to consult on corporate governance and transparency. Hunter Biden joined the firm and raked in excess compensation despite no prior experience in the industry just weeks after his business partner, Devon Archer, met with Joe Biden at the White House. Joe Biden had just recently been described by the press as the Obama administration’s “public face of the administration’s handling of Ukraine…”
“I raised my concerns that I had heard that Hunter Biden was on the board of a company owned by somebody that the U.S. Government had spent money trying to get tens of millions of dollars back and that could create the perception of a conflict of interest,” Kent told House members during a private deposition in October last year. “The message that I recall hearing back was that the vice president’s son Beau was dying of cancer and that there was no further bandwidth to deal with family-related issues at that time… That was the end of that conversation.”
State Department officials, according to the Senate report, widely viewed Zlochevsky as a corrupt, “odious oligarch” who Kent described as “a poster child for corrupt behavior.”
Well, golly gee – “A poster child for corrupt behavior” – If you could crystallize Joe Biden’s entire 47-year career in Washington, you could not have chosen a more accurate phrase. There’s quite a good essay from the always informative and erudite Lloyd Billingsley wherein he uses Mad magazine’s column “Scenes We’d Like to See” as a foil for questions we’d like the media to ask of key Democrats, but sadly, never do.
For his part, the former vice president could stand some questioning from a real reporter, something like, “Mr. Vice President, in January 2017, why did you request to unmask General Michael Flynn?” Or, “Mr. Vice President, how hard was it to get that Ukrainian prosecutor fired?” Or, “Mr. Vice President, you are on record that the Chinese are ‘not bad folks.’ Have Xi Jinping and the Chinese Communist Party ever done anything with which you disagreed?”
If you think that Chris Wallace as moderator of the first presidential debate is going to heed Lloyd Billingsley’s suggestion, I’ve got a few bridges over the East River I could let you have, cheap, so take your pick. You don’t get any if Trump brings it up which no doubt he will.
– We have some good news about Arizona putting the kibosh for now on Democrat mail voting fraud
– More analysis of the upcoming SCOTUS pick including both an argument in favor of having the hearings (I still say no) as well as a call for PDT to do a recess appointment as an insurance policy against the cheat in case the nomination fails.
…and other picture postcards.
ABOVE THE FOLD, NOTEWORTHY, BREAKING
- “Taylor’s death can be attributed to her poor choice in boyfriends, not to racist or poorly trained police.” The Truth Finally Emerges About Breonna Taylor’s Death
- “Perhaps the Justice Department should be devoting more resources to countering the China threat and fewer to diversity training and entrapping the president.” Communist China’s Espionage and Influence Operation in America Continues
- “Kellerman cited a report published earlier this month by the U.S. Crisis Monitor project, a joint effort by the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED) and the Bridging Divides Initiative at Princeton University. ACLED receives funding from the Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations, a State Department office.” Report: State Department Helps Fund the “Black Lives Matter” Narrative
JOE BIDEN’S 50-YEAR RAP SHEET
- “Hunter Biden joined the firm and raked in excess compensation despite no prior experience in the industry just weeks after his business partner met with Joe Biden at the White House.” Senate Report: Burisma Bribed Officials To Shut Down Investigation 7 Months After Hunter Biden Joined Board
- “The Senate report also accuses Hunter Biden of paying Russian and Eastern European women who are linked to prostitution or a human trafficking ring. Another detail reveals that one of Russia’s most powerful oligarchs paid Hunter Biden’s private equity firm $3.5 million in 2014.” Senate Report: Biden Family Bought $100,000 of “Extravagant Items” with China-Linked Credit Cards
- “‘I had no knowledge about any of that. None. No,’ John Kerry said in December last year when asked if he knew about Hunter Biden’s lucrative gig. According to under-oath testimony, that wasn’t true.” Records Show John Kerry Lied About Ignorance of Hunter Biden’s Lucrative Position in Ukraine
- Julie Kelly: “What if all the damning information in Ron Johnson’s report was revealed in September 2019 and not in September 2020?” Biden Report Shows Impeachment Was Election Interference
- “Trump is still as pure as driven snow, but neither Joe nor Hunter Biden is looking good right now.” (if we retake the House, McCarthy should move to vacate the impeachment verdict from the Congressional record – jjs) It Turns Out That There Really Was Collusion!
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “An unidentified suspect was taken into custody at the scene, but charges against them were not released. Both officers suffered non-life-threatening injuries, said Robert Schroeder, the LMPD’s interim police chief.” Two Louisville Cops Shot in City’s Downtown Area Amid Breonna Taylor Riots
- “Protesters took to the streets of Louisville Wednesday after a Kentucky grand jury did not bring murder charges against any of the officers involved in the shooting death of Breonna Taylor.” Louisville: Protests Break Out, Gear Unloaded from U-Haul After No Murder Charges in Breonna Taylor Case
- “The two other officers involved in the case, Myles Cosgrove and Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly, were not indicted.” Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron Announces Grand Jury Indictment of One of Three Officers in Breonna Taylor Shooting Case
- “Protesters chanted ‘death to Israel’ and ‘death to America,’ while one speaker said that ‘we must live in the spirit of slavery abolitionists, we must live in the spirit of Palestinian resistance fighters,’ video shows.” “Day Of Rage” Protests Across US Featured Support For Palestinian Terrorists
- “One officer was struck by a projectile that was thrown at them and was knocked the ground. The officers were then pelted with various projectiles thrown by the violent rioters.” Anti-Police Rioters Attack Police Officers Who Were Putting Out Fires In Louisville
- “The established media peddled endless lies about this case.” Charlie Kirk Video: Know the TRUTH About Breonna Taylor
- “Rioting has once again broken out across American cities after a grand jury in Kentucky ruled that three police officers did not deliberately murder Breonna Taylor.” WATCH: Rioters Set Police HQ on Fire in St. Louis
- “A news release from the Brooklyn Center Police Department noted that the home’s occupants had a ‘fairly large ‘Trump 2020’ sign that was destroyed.'” Report: Biden Supporters Vandalize, Burn Trump Supporters’ Home in Minnesota
- “But Rosas is not just in danger from stray crowd-control measures, he is now getting targeted by an antifa fan, Chad Loder, who has 75,000 followers on Twitter. Loder tweeted out Rosas’s location and claimed that he is there to ‘doxx’ people. Rosas is a reporter who is on the ground in every city where there’s breaking news to get footage and report the facts. He has never ‘doxxed’ anyone.” Townhall Media’s Julio Rosas Threatened by Antifa Tweeting His Location in Louisville
- “One of the most infamous to be arrested and charged is Louis R. Perez III, also known as “Eight Ball,” an alleged Mexican Posse gang member and the alleged current leader of the nationwide drug trafficking organization.” AG Barr on Operation Legend: 3,500 Arrests, Hundreds Charged with Federal Crimes
- “They’re purging their website of the messaging, but their mission remains the same.” BLM’s (Reverse) Marxist Makeover
- “Let’s just hope it doesn’t take the same amount of time to release the communications as it’s taking Durham with his investigation.” Possible October Surprise? Far-Laft The Nation Worried DoJ is Targeting Antifa in a Big Way
- “Today’s woke violence – yesterday’s red tactics.” BLM, Antifa and the Communist Strategy to Destroy the United StatesRUTH BADER-MEINHOFF SCOTUS VACANCY
- “I think we should go very quickly,” the president insisted. “You see the Republicans are very united.” Trump Has Supreme Court List Narrowed Down to 5 Women
- “Feinstein sometimes gets confused by reporters’ questions, or will offer different answers to the same question depending on where or when she’s asked. Her appearance is frail.” Democrats Fear Dianne Feinstein Not Up for SCOTUS Fight: “She Has Noticeably Slowed”
- “Prior to Murkowski’s reversal, it still appeared likely that Republicans would have the necessary votes to go ahead with a confirmation with or without her.” Sen. Murkowski Won’t Commit To Voting Down Trump Nominee To Replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- “I’m Catholic, OK. And religion should not enter into it. It sure doesn’t with me.”Dem Senator Joe Manchin Condemns Anti-Catholic Attacks On Amy Coney Barrett
- They should all recuse themselves to the Infernal Reaches. These 5 Senators Should Recuse Themselves If Trump Taps a Catholic for the CourtOBSERVATIONS, ANALYSIS
- “The move to replace RBG will create the nastiest, dirtiest fight we have ever seen in our politics. But the Republicans hold the White House and the Senate to do exactly this.” “For Such a Time as This”
- “And he should do it on Columbus Day. Here’s why.” (hmm, interesting premises – jjs)Trump Should Make a Recess Appointment to the Supreme Court
- Margot Cleveland: “Media and Democrats’ decision in 2018 to collude with the criminally minded has rendered today’s discussion of power plays meaningless.”Their Brutal Kavanaugh Smear Operation Disqualifies Democrats’ Demands About Next Nominee
- “Politically, committee hearings in the coming weeks are a dangerous minefield for Democrats.” (I want an immediate vote, but here’s a counterargument – jjs) Hold the Hearings
- “From a historical perspective, the nomination battle that is about to ensue is likely to be unprecedented.” Originalism v. Textualism: The Fight of the CenturyCHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- Intrepid science reporter Bob Zimmerman: “The data is now in. Not only is the coronavirus nothing more than a very bad flu, harmless to the vast majority of the population, the bad policy imposed by almost all governments worldwide has done nothing to alleviate it, and in fact has probably helped kill people, from both the virus and their bad policy.” Four Graphs Prove the Utter Failure of Lockdowns
- “Up to 60,000 participants will receive the single-dose vaccine.” Big News: Fourth U.S. Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Enters “Phase 3” Trials
- “…happens all the time with infections.” Dr. Fauci: “A Person’s Natural Resistance” Can Prevent Them from Getting Chinese COVID
- “It still might get very bad as large school districts begin to reopen, but so far, the number of infections among K-12 students has been far less than public health officials feared.” Predicted Mass Infections From Reopening Schools Fails to Materialize
- “The virus isn’t going away, but it isn’t the threat it was when deaths spiked in April.”Some Chinese Coronavirus Facts Democrats and the Media Want to Keep Buried
- “While no one has compared excess deaths at home in the United States recently, we know that emergency room visits for acute issues such as strokes and heart attacks were down 42% from March 31 through April 27. In the full ten weeks following the declaration of the [Chinese] COVID-19 national emergency, visits were still down for life-threatening conditions.” Will the Chinese COVID-19 Response Be More Deadly Than the Virus? Early Indications Say YesSCOTUS-PEACHMENT, SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “She may think she has a quiver — we do too.” McCarthy Threatens Motion to Remove Pelosi as Speaker if She Tries to Impeach Trump to Delay Supreme Court ConfirmationOFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Daniel Greenfield: “The media’s war on weddings is about diverting attention from the Democrats.” Democrats Blame a Church 120 Miles Away for Corona Deaths in a Nursing Home Owned by a Democrat Mayor
- “MacArthur’s lawyers argue that since they are challenging the preliminary injunction, any contempt proceedings should wait until the underlying constitutionality of the county’s coronavirus lockdown orders has been fully litigated. Yet Los Angeles has refused to wait, instead rushing to use a constitutionally dubious order as a cudgel against Christians who insist on going to church.” LA County Rushes to Slap Hefty Fines on John MacArthur for Going to Church Amid Lockdown
- “Despite senior pastor Jack Trieber’s pleas for them to “back off,” the government fines for gathering indoors and singing have continued into six figures, and the church has finally agreed to meet in the parking lot.” California Church Relents To County Demands After Fines Exceed $100,000
- “Claiming a violation of the First and Fifth Amendments, as well as the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the suit pointed out that while they are forbidden from congregating even outdoors in excess of 100 people, Bowser herself has expressed public support for the recent mass protests in the District where tens of thousands gathered.” Prominent Evangelical Church Sues D.C. Mayor Over “Selective Enforcement” of LockdownsPHONY DEMOCRAT ELECTION-STEALING POSTAL SERVICE SWINDLE, ELECTION FRAUD IN GENERAL
- Ducey: “This isn’t the time to experiment.” Arizona Governor Halts Last-Minute Dem Push to Change Voting Laws
- “[Florida AG] Moody’s letter references Florida’s statute against paying for votes, referencing a Florida Department of State finding that said ‘even an otherwise innocuous offering of an incentive simply to vote can run afoul’ of state election law.” Florida AG Refers Michelito Lo-Lo Bloomberg To FBI For Criminal Investigation After He Pledged To Pay Felons’ Fines So They Can Vote In Apparent Attempt To Boost Biden
- “State says it will accept ballots for 8 days after election, even without postmark.”Minnesota Sued Over Mail-In Ballot Ruling
- “If the franchise is so very precious, if voting is a ‘sacred’ right, then government must do everything it can to protect the integrity of our elections.” Making Mail-in Ballots “Secure”
- Betsy McCaughey: “Congress should act fast to establish a uniform deadline for requesting mail-in ballots to ensure voters in every state have time to return them before Election Day. Not days late. Congress should also require states to open and validate mail-in ballots as they’re received, instead of waiting to tally mountains of unopened ballots on Election Day.” Congress Needs to Act Now to Make Mail-In Voting SecurePOLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- “Event comes one week after Biden hosted veterans outreach roundtable.” Biden Campaign to Appear Alongside Hanoi Jane
- “At this point, how is it even possible for Team Biden to put him in the ring with Trump?” No-Show Joe
- “Trump’s strongest margins over Biden were found in his ability to handle the economy and a recession with voters in Florida and Arizona.” Poll: Voters in Florida and Arizona Trust Trump More Than Biden on the Economy
- “Joe Biden had a rosy view of China. To win the election, he and the Democratic Party shifted to appear tough while leaving room to maneuver if Biden wins.”Chinese State Media Admits Joe Biden Only Talking Tough on China “To Win the Election”
- Vernon Jones: “Whereas Biden assumes that Black people will turn out in droves to vote for him despite his long history of working against our interests, President Trump is grateful for every Black vote he receives, rightly viewing that support as vindication of his successful efforts to empower and uplift Black Americans.”Democrat Vernon Jones: Trump Did More For Black Americans In 4 Years Than Biden Has In Over 40
- “Dismantling unjust systems includes confronting the gross capitalistic spirit and the role it plays in racism, war and poverty.” Bro-Fo Omar/Nur Retweets: “Capitalism Feeds Racism”
- “What conceited Democrats aren’t grasping is that President Trump, master of the deal, has everything on the table, too.” Nothing is Off the TableAMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “It makes no sense for illegal aliens to be counted for the purposes of representation. But will the Supreme Court see it that way?” Illegal Aliens and the Census – Next Stop, SCOTUSFIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER
- “The proposal also includes that big tech companies would be potentially liable if they fail to clarify their content moderation practices and do not consistently enforce those moderation practices.” Justice Department to Propose Congressional Curbs to Big Tech Legal Immunity
- “After saying that people took him unfairly out of context, Lemon then doubled-down on his attack on the Electoral College.” XiNN’s Small Bitter FruitClaims His “Blow Up the Entire System” Comment Was “Taken Out of Context”
- “The witness protection of Joe Biden by the media is starting to look like election interference.” Liberal Media’s Pass on Sloppy Joe and Scandalous Hunter Biden
- “Newsweek and Reuters made a beeline for Judge Barrett’s Catholic faith in their respective articles, with Newsweek alleging without evidence that Barrett’s ‘People of Praise’ group inspired The Handmaid’s Tale.” Media Outlets Forced to Backtrack After Trying Handmaid’s Tale Smear on Judge Amy Coney Barrett
- “Mark Judge, old-time friend of Brett Kavanaugh, tells the sordid tale.” What Trump’s Nominee Can Expect from a Media “Cancerous With Dishonor”
- “Cameron told the press that Taylor’s death was a tragedy but that officers acted in self defense because her boyfriend fired on them.” MSNBC Guest Derides Black Kentucky AG as “Skin Folk” But “Not Kinfolk”
- “I’m not saying there’s a Holocaust, but when you look at the tactics…” “How Dare You!”: Donny Deutsch Lectures Jewish Trump Supporters, Says There’s “No Difference” From What Hitler Preached
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Mad also offered ‘Scenes We’d Like to See,’ a one-page feature lampooning fairy tales and such. The current reality show of politics, often beyond satire, could use that kind of treatment.” Scenes We’d Like to See… that the establishment media won’t dare touch.ABORTION
- “CNA reports that, while the executive order is still under wraps, it is expected to mirror the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act — a piece of legislation that is regularly introduced in Congress but has yet to pass.” President Trump Announces “Born Alive” Executive Order Guaranteeing Medical Treatment To Infants That Survive Abortion
- “Challenging any restrictions at this ‘critical juncture.'” Ginsburg’s Granddaughter Committed to Advancing Her Legacy on Abortion Rights
- “In Ginsburg’s view, the federal government had a duty to force Catholic nuns to violate their religious beliefs in order to make sure their lay female employees did not have to pay for their own contraceptives.” Ruth Bader Ginsburg v. Life and Liberty
- “Continued escalation of the judicial wars will not end until Roe is overturned and abortion policy is handed back to the people and their representatives.” Shattered Norms Started With Democrats’ Fanatical Devotion to Roe v. Wade
- “Years ago, Obama abstained when faced with the issue of babies that survive abortion. Trump has just shown himself to be a more moral person.” Trump Once Again Proves His Pro-Life Stance is RealFOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Saudi Arabia has yet to normalize relations with Israel but took the historic measure of allowing Israeli flights to fly through Saudi airspace following UAE’s decision to allow air travel between the two countries.” Saudi King Praises Trump’s Mideast Peace Deals at U.N.
- “How the recent UAE/Bahrain agreements might set a whole new international alignment into motion.” With the Abraham Accords, The Times They Are a-Changin’: An Israeli View
- “U.S. accusations against China are completely baseless and cannot fool anyone.” China Trashes President Trump’s U.N. Speech as Meaningless “Noise”
- “The Party and its proxies aim to make Americans receptive to Beijing’s form of authoritarianism.” China Peddling Communist Propaganda in U.S. State and Local Governments, Pompeo Says
- “GOP senators press streaming giant on relationship with author who defended CCP’s Uighur repression.” Senators Probe Netflix Partnership With Chinese Genocide Denier
- “If North Korea makes a display of force with ICBMs, it could inflame tensions with the United States.” Possible ICBM Transport Vehicle Spotted in North Korea
- “A South Korean defense official told the AP that the sailors may have killed the man in accordance with their strict [Chinese] coronavirus measures, which require them to shoot anyone trying to illegally cross their border.” (supposedly, he was trying to defect to the NorKs- jjs) North Korean Sailors Shoot South Korean Official to Death, then Set His Body on Fire
- “Miguel Diaz-Canal sounds like the 20th century.” First Fidel and Now Diaz-Canel… But the Anti-US Message is the SameDEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The officer, Baimadajie Angwang, is accused of providing a consulate official with intelligence on Tibetan nationals living in New York City.” Arrest of NYPD Cop Highlights Chinese Consulates’ Role In Spy Operations
- “Almost eight decades after General Eisenhower’s explicit acknowledgment of the military value of critical minerals and metals, America again needs Idaho’s can-do spirit to help bail the U.S. out of its reckless import over-reliance on China, Russia, and other untrustworthy sources.” Eight Decades Later, America Needs Idaho’s Help — AgainDOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “It’s nearly October and the IRS hasn’t updated the information since April? It’s very likely that those who have not received a stimulus check need it the most.” 9 Million Americans Still Have Not Received Their Stimulus Checks. What’s Going on at the IRS?
- “New York needs a plan to take care of its sidewalk garbage problem.” (never elect Leftists – jjs) Cleaning Up #TrashCity
- “President Trump, the great red pill for American society, has finally brought to the surface what has been simmering beneath for over a century.” Breaking the Administrative State Key to a Successful Second TermTHE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The key to fully reopening our economy is connecting new anti-[Chinese] COVID products from U.S. inventors to America’s business class.” Screening, Cleaning, and Vaccining: America’s Heroic InnovatorsCRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Ugh.HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “There is now a new boogeyman: alcohol.”EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Betsy DeVos: LOLGF on that self-inflicted dick-punch I called you out on! Princeton Denies That Its “Embedded” Racism Violates the Civil Rights Act
- “The campaign against educational excellence spreads to the suburbs.” Merit on the Ropes
- “Toxicity under the cover of free speech.” A “Safe Space” for Terrorists at San Francisco StateRED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Newsom said that his new executive order would ‘eliminate’ the sales of ‘internal combustion engines’ and move to electric vehicles — a move that he said would create jobs and allow California to ‘dominate’ the market, and address climate change.” California’s Gavin Newsom Bans Gas-powered Vehicles, Effective 2035
- “I’m sure the scientists making that prediction can trot out their calculations and graphs, and present learned papers on how they arrived at their conclusions. I’m also sure they’re full of it.” Laughable “Climate Clock” Tells Us How Long We Have Left to Save the EarthFEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “A healthy regime, seeing widespread insanity among its women, would ask ‘Why?'”Women Are Not OKCULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Uncle Ben’s will change its name to Ben’s Original and drop its logo that critics have said is a racial stereotype.” Uncle Ben’s Rice Changes Name and Logo as Part of Effort to be Inclusive
- “Henry also apologized for the comments, saying they were ‘hurtful and insensitive’ and urged those calling for a boycott to consider the hundreds of employees that depend on its success.” (so, he knuckled under – jjs) Costco Reportedly Stops Selling Cheese Brand After Owner Says Black Lives Matter and Antifa Should Be Treated “Like the Terror Organizations They Are”
- “Zero comment.” (a zero comments – jjs) LeBron James Refuses To Respond To Sheriff Challenge Over Ambushed L.A. Deputies
- Christian Toto: “HBO Max to deliver a progressive plea to vote on Election Day.” Bill Clinton, Lin-Manuel Miranda Join West Wing Reunion Special
- Walter Williams: “Cleaning up our language about ‘race disparities.'” Language and Thought
- “As more Americans see what leads to equality, critical race theory will soon join psychoanalysis in the historical dustbin of discredited intellectual fads.” Just Like Freud’s Psychoanalysis, Critical Race Theory Will Ultimately Collapse
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Recalling actor Michael Lonsdale – and the seriousness of our position.” Days of the JackalsHITHER & YON
- “The fact that the Eisenhower memorial fails to inspire either admiration or ire raises the question of what was the point in having North America’s most prominent ‘starchitect’ involved.” DC’s New Eisenhower Memorial Looks Like a Careless Politburo Designed It
- “A new book confirms Jimmy Carter’s cold, calculating past.” The Wonder Boy at 96
- “Lonsdale, whose acting career spanned more than 60 years, appeared in more than 180 films and TV series, mainly in French productions.” Michael Lonsdale, Distinguished ‘Day of the Jackal Star and Moonraker Bond Villain, Dies at 89NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.