Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and wishing a blessed Yom Kippur and an easy fast to all the members of the Tribe. The big story of course is the President officially nominating Amy Coney Barrett to fill the vacancy at the Supreme Court. I am still of the opinion that there should be no hearings at all, given the fact that we already have the requisite number of votes to confirm her (even with potential defections from the usual Defectos) and that the Democrats will vote 100% to reject the nomination. On top of that, they will use the occasion of the hearings to verbally abuse a righteous, highly qualified, decent, G-d-fearing woman, which is revoltingly ironic given that those hurling the abuse are amoral, heathen, mental defective vermin and moral midgets. Supposedly, Lindsey Graham and Chuck Grassley are promising that they will not allow the Dems to do to Barrett what they did to Kavanaugh and every other GOP nominee since Robert Bork. They better be banging that gavel harder than an amyl nitrate-fueled John Bonham pounding a set of Slingerlands harder than Carlo Rizzi on Connie Corleone.
More on that in a moment but breaking late yesterday is the latest Project Veritas video expose showing massive voter fraud out of Minnesota, this time involving aides to America’s sweetheart, Ilhan “Bro-fo” Omar/Nur:
O’Keefe’s latest video documents an Omar campaign helper Liban Mohamed speaking with a carload of absentee ballots:
Money is everything. Money is the king in this world. If you got no money, you should not be here, period. You know what i am saying? Money is everything and a campaign is managed by money. . . . Numbers do not lie. Numbers do not lie. You can see my car is full. All these here are absentee ballots. Can’t you see? Look at all these, my car is full.
The Project Veritas investigation found three locations inside Ward 6, a ballot harvesting triangle, where the scheme operates: the Riverside Plaza apartments, the senior citizen community at Horn Towers, and the Minneapolis Elections and Voter Services office at 980 E. Hennepin Ave., which also functions as a voting location and ballot drop-off site.
Hennepin County Attorney Jeff Wojciechowski told a Project Veritas journalist on a recorded line the ballot harvesting conduct described to him was: “Illegal, and we will be investigating.”
I’m sure indictments will be handed down by end of business today and that the miscreants will be tried, convicted and sentenced to lengthy prison terms, while the girl with the tutti-frutti-I-keeel-you hat/turban will finally have her citizenship stripped and then returned to Somalia for immigration fraud. Yup. Thank goodness we have a fair and impartial justice system. Were it not for that, we’d be… Somalia.
I guess you have detected just a slight whiff of sarcasm there. Can you blame me? In any case, Democrats will always cheat and have always cheated to gain the advantage. Call it, “an insurance policy,” nudge-nudge wink-wink. And considering that the stakes in this election are absolute power, seemingly forever, if they can steal it, the cheat machine is huge. The question is, given that Trump is more than likely going to win – or be ahead – by a massive margin when the polls close on Election Day, will the trickling in (by the thousands) of ballots miraculously found in the trunks of cars, ditches, and Cracker Jack boxes with deadlines extended for days and weeks in the key battleground states actually be enough to overturn the results? I don’t think so.
The only thing now that they can hope for is to sow so much violence in the wake of the election, as well as paint a Trump victory as illegitimate because “Russia!” as well as “Louis DeJoy!” that somehow either the US military will intercede on their behalf (frightening to contemplate but I think not likely [the fact that it’s not solidly a 100% non-starter is scary enough]) or it winds up in the courts.
Pennsylvania’s not alone. Activist judges in Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin have also entered rulings throwing over their state’s statutes regarding mail-in voting and, instead, substituting judge-made rules that drag voting out far beyond the November 3 election.
Doug Ross thinks these activist judges may have been too clever by half. Typically for Democrats, these activist judges don’t know the Constitution:
All of these illegal proclamations directly contravene state law and are simply naked, partisan attempts to swing the election.
More importantly, they are in clear violation of the Constitution… Doug says the same line of thinking applies to the presidential election:
As for the presidential election, the Constitution is equally clear, as Mark Levin has repeatedly pointed out.
Article II, Section 1
…Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector…
Once again, the legislature is wholly responsible for directing the manner of presidential elections.
… Ross reads the Constitution to mean that, while the judge-made rules can affect state elections, they cannot affect federal elections. At the federal level, the only elections that count are those that comport with legislation. Put another way, only the people’s representatives in a given state have the authority to decide how federal elections should be handled in that state. Judges don’t have that power…
If the new rules from the activist judges suppress in-person voting, that may prove to be a disaster if the subsequently mailed ballots get thrown out. No wonder Democrat bigwigs are starting to encourage their peeps to vote in person.
And that brings us full circle to the Supreme Court and to Amy Coney Barrett. This is ultimately where the Dems’ plan, if it gets this far, will fall apart. A full complement of nine justices will kill the power grab dead. Well, 5 for sure. Barrett is a Constitutionalist/originalist and in any case, the wording of the law is absolutely unambiguous, the x-factor of John “it’s a tax, it’s a sex” Roberts notwithstanding. I really hope to G-d that this thing never has to wind up here, although the lawsuits are sure to fly fast and furious come November 3rd whatever the outcome.
One good sign is the Democrats complete about face on in-person voting. I think they think that even with the cheating, the enthusiasm gap between Trump and Goofy Joey Bivalve is growing wider by the day. And I think Trump is going to win over significant portions of the black and Latino vote as well as perhaps take states that were trending purple that the Dems might think are in the bag for them. The only thing that will help is for every Trump voter to physically go to the polls and vote in person. Turnout, turnout, turnout – like never before. And bring one or two Trump voters with you for good measure.
ABOVE THE FOLD, NOTEWORTHY, BREAKING
- “As usual, in part because of persistent judicial overreach and in part because the Democrats’ desire to keep getting in Court what they cannot win at the ballot box, the courts are the main focus of attention this week.” Courting Trouble
- Angelo Codevilla: “The revolution long since destroyed the original American Republic in the minds, hearts, and habits of a critical mass of citizens. So now what?” Revolution 2020
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The hard Left believes its mission is so critical, so morally superior, that all means can be justified to achieve its noble ends. And so almost every institution that the Left has in its line of vision is now petrifying.” The Progressive Medusa
- “Both organizations sent the SPLC cease-and-desist letters before they mysteriously vanished from the influential blacklist.” Did These Two Conservative Groups Crack the Code on How to Get Off the SPLC “Hate Group” List?
JOE BIDEN’S 50-YEAR RAP SHEET
- “A report drafted by two Senate committees raises serious issues about Biden family behavior.” Will Media Ever Ask About Biden’s Corrupt Deals As Vice President?
- “Not only does the messaging pushed by the Biden foundation perpetuate radical, far-left narratives about gender, it also okays subjecting children to permanently life-altering surgeries which many ultimately come to regret.” Biden Foundation Promoted Transgenderism For 18-Month-Old Babies
SCOTUS-PEACHMENT, SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “When Trump against all odds won anyway, they converted their dirty trick operation into a phony investigation to cover-up their misdeeds.” The Russia Lie Was a Washington Political Hit on an Outsider
- “A debate has begun within the Department of Justice as the timing of John Durham’s criminal investigation conclusions. I’m being told by sources it is now too close to the election and could be viewed as politically motivated.” FNC’s Bartiromo: Durham Report Before Election “Unlikely”
- “Lindsey Graham teased a major bombshell in his investigation of the FBI’s Trump probe on Sunday.” “A Day of Reckoning”: Lindsey Graham Teases Bombshell Regarding FBI’s Trump Probe
- Sean Davis & Mollie Hemingway: “The case agent managing the FBI’s investigation of Flynn told Department of Justice attorneys that a desire to ‘get Trump’ was a major factor underlying the case against Flynn.” “Get Trump”: FBI Whistleblower On Mueller Team Details Real Reason Flynn Was Targeted
- “A botched robbery it may have been, but four years after Rich’s death, the skeptic has to ask a few questions.” Seth Rich: The Murder Washington Doesn’t Want Solved
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “The two people struck, a man and a woman believed to be at the protest, were transported to a nearby hospital with major injuries but are expected to survive.” Pro-BLM Terrorist Allegedly Rams Car Into Trump Supporters, Charged With Attempted Murder
- “The incident marks the second attempted shooting of an LAPD officer in less than 24 hours.”Another LAPD Officer Comes Under Fire in Fight with Suspect at San Pedro Station
- “Portland was also the site of a rally by the Proud Boys, a right-wing group, and a state of emergency was declared ahead of their Saturday visit.” Portland Rioters Hurl Firecrackers, Rocks At Officers, Weapons Recovered As Unrest Continues, Police Say
- “The decline in support for both the radical Black Lives Matter organization and the ‘peaceful protests’ around the country helps explain the sudden Democrat pivot to ‘condemning’ protest violence.” Polling Shows Support for Black Lives Matter and Protests Steadily Dropping
- “These are violent thugs obviously — many of them, by the way, have college degrees from expensive universities. But in the end, they’re all just foot soldiers. There are legions behind them. People you don’t see on camera. It takes legions, it takes money, and it takes organization to stage effective riots for three and a half months.” Tucker Carlson Names The Rich CEOs Funding Supplies, Bail For Louisville Rioters
- Young, grifted and black… Atlanta Activist Spent $200,000 In Black Lives Matter Donations on Personal Expenses, FBI Says
AMY CONEY BARRETT SCOTUS CONFIRMATION
- “White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows said the Trump administration hopes to have Barrett confirmed before the November election.” Report: Senate To Begin Amy Coney Barrett Confirmation Hearings On Oct. 12
- President Trump: “She is a woman of unparalleled achievement, towering intellect, sterling credentials and unyielding loyalty to the Constitution. This should be a straightforward and prompt confirmation.” Republicans Prepare for Accelerated Supreme Court Confirmation
- “Dems in a meltdown.” Trump Nominates Conservative Star Judge Barrett for the Supreme Court
- “It would be hard to find a more qualified and sober-minded nominee for the Supreme Court than Amy Coney Barrett.” Trump’s Superb Choice
- “Trump must have known when he nominated this brilliant and principled jurist that the Democrats would do the equivalent of setting themselves on fire.” Watching the Democrats Compulsively Attack Judge Barrett is Kind of Fun
- “There is a long history of anti-Catholic hatred by some in this country, and a growing tide of anti-religious animus on the Left now, and I hope you and your colleagues will not play any further part in it.” Sen. Hawley Warns Democrats a Religious Litmus Test for SCOTUS Nominee Amy Coney Barrett is Unconstitutional
- “The pressure on these people on the Democratic side is enormous.” Graham: After Kavanaugh, Democrats Will Try to Destroy Barrett at Their Own Peril
- “I’m going to be confident that Barrett is going to be a good justice, maybe even a great one — even if I disagree with her all the way.” Lefty Harvard Law Prof Praises ACB: an “Ideal Colleague,” “Highly Qualified” for Supreme Court
- “McConnell has pointed out that the precedent wasn’t about not holding Supreme Court hearings during an election year, but rather, not holding hearings during an election year when the president and the Senate, which is tasked with voting on the Supreme Court nominee, are of opposite parties during an election year.” Biden Says Moving Forward With Barrett Nomination Before Election Day Is An “Abuse of Power”
- “We already know that Democrats are going to use every trick in the book to smear this nomin, from attacking her religion to attacking her judicial philosophy.” Tom Cotton Creates “War Room” to Defend Trump’s Supreme Court Nominee
- “We don’t need another freakshow.” Sen. Kennedy Tells Democrats Not to Get Into “Foothills of Kinky” in Supreme Court Process
- Roger Kimball: “The Left is going to find Amy Coney Barrett a tough nut to attack. She is smart, pleasant, and competent. Her personal history is an open book of service and commitment.” Barrett Will Sail
- “Democrats are less afraid that Coney Barrett will impose Catholicism on them, than they are of her imposing constitutionalism.” Amy Coney Barrett and the Zealots
- “One solution that the president could take would be to follow Eisenhower’s example: recess appoint Amy Coney Barrett.” Here’s How Trump Can Get Ginsburg’s Replacement on the Court — Guaranteed
- “Democrats and President Obama abandoned prudence as part of political persuasion in 2016 and so they failed to get their nominee confirmed. Now they are angry that Republicans and President Trump are using it effectively.” Trump’s Nomination of ACB Honors Constitutional Norms; Dems Dishonor Them
- “Elections do indeed have consequences, even when our leftist friends sit them out.” How the 2014 Midterms Wrecked the Democrats’ Supreme Court Hopes
- “Once again, it’s clear that the left is deeply religious.” The Canonization of Saint Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Phyllis Schlafley: “Welcome to the extremist views spelled out in a lengthy paper trail.”Senators Overlooked Radical Record of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “DeSantis is following hard science and the real numbers.” FL Gov. Ron DeSantis Lifts State’s Chinese Coronavirus Restrictions on Bars and Restaurants
- “The evidence shows that the “official” number is likely exaggerated.” Is the Official Chinese COVID-19 Death Toll Accurate?
- “Researchers find ‘a downward trend in the amount of virus detected.'” Viral Loads In Chinese COVID-19 Infected Patients Drop, Along With Death Rate, Study Finds
- “Conservatives should focus, as much as we can, on the scientific evidence to settle these questions.” Is the Wuhan Coronavirus Really a Chinese Bioweapon?
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “The pandemic’s come and gone, but Democrat power gains remain.” It’s a Chinese COVID Casedemic, not a Pandemic
- “A politician first, Fauci has always played all sides of the equation because he knows that inspiring fear will always drive public policy in the direction he wants it to go.” Anthony Fauci and the CDC: Inspiring Fear Since 1983
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “According to prosecutors, Dunbar and his Senegal-born wife each entered into sham marriages with American citizens to obtain green cards, and eventually American citizenship, for themselves and their family.” Democrat-Appointed Philadelphia Official Charged with Fraudulently Obtaining American Citizenship
PHONY DEMOCRAT ELECTION-STEALING POSTAL SERVICE SWINDLE, ELECTION FRAUD IN GENERAL
- “One alleged ballot harvester, Liban Mohamed, the brother of Minneapolis city council member Jamal Osman, is shown in a bombshell Snapchat video rifling through piles of ballots strewn across his dashboard.” (Bro-Fo Omar/Nur’s bros in action – jjs) Project Veritas Video Uncovers “Ballot Harvesting” Fraud in Minnesota
* * * * *
- “They can’t run a simple caucus, yet now they’re trying to dramatically write election laws nationwide just weeks before an election.” President Trump Lays Out Evidence of Mail-In Voting Fraud to Reporters
- “Republicans have been worrying about judicial decisions vastly extending mail-in voting, but the judges might be making things worse for Democrats.” Are Democrat Judges Foolishly Expanding Mail-In Voting Rules in Their States?
- “[Democrat Colorado Secretary of State Jena] Griswold sent a mailer to several people who are not eligible to vote, CBS4 reported, in a swing state that has a U.S. Senate seat on the ballot this year and could prove pivotal in the presidential race.” Colorado Secretary of State Encourages Non-Citizens, Deceased to Register to Vote
- “Poll workers will attempt to collect absentee ballots at over 200 unsecured, outdoor locations, and only deliver these ballots to the City Clerk’s Office at the end of the six-hour campaign. There could be no justification for this ad hoc, unsecure, and unlawful approach that your campaign appears to be creating.” GOP Challenges Madison, Wisc., “Ballot Collection Day” in City Parks
- The statement from Paxton’s office says that the individuals in question created fake ballots to boost Brown’s razor-thin race by targeting “young, able-bodied voters to cast ballots by mail by fraudulently claiming the voters were ‘disabled,’ in most cases without the voters’ knowledge or consent.” Texas Attorney General Announces 134 Felony Charges of Voter Fraud from 2018
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- “Whoever the winner is, if it is clear and legal, that should be announced, and the other party should concede.” Hillary Clinton “Flat-Out Wrong” For Saying Biden Shouldn’t Concede Election, Says… Dick Durbin?
- “His best debating performances, one might argue, are all behind him.” Which Biden Shows Up Tuesday?
- “Under a Biden administration, we will see a colossal escalation in the scope and power of government, projected by authoritarian policies, many of which were put in place under President Obama.” Biden’s Authoritarian America
- “The same media that obsessed for days about a fairy-tale in which President Trump insulted World War I’s dead have nothing to say about Biden’s crude insults.” Joe Biden Caught on Tape Abusing America’s Troops
- “When I ran for president four years ago, I looked at the dismal and shameful record of the Democrat Party and asked, black Americans, ‘what the hell do you have to lose?’ And they all said, you shouldn’t use the word ‘hell,’ but I said it’s just, just more descriptive. It doesn’t work as well without it.” Trump: Our Movement Is Welcoming Millions of Black Americans Back to the GOP
- Evidently, he still has enough of a mind to consciously lie. Joe Biden’s Claim of Having Attended Historically Black College Refuted by School
- Fuck you, Ridge. Bush’s DHS Chief Urges Support for Joe Biden: Trump’s Actions are “Deplorable”
- “President Donald Trump said Friday that he’s had support from Hispanic-Americans in building the wall, and he likened himself to a wall between the American dream and chaos.”Trump: I’m Like a Wall Between the American Dream and Chaos
- “What’s worse, Harris couldn’t think of a living rapper at all.” Hilarious! Kamala Harris Calls Long-Dead Tupac “Best Rapper Alive”
- “Americans must realize Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are racial fanatics and defend their honor against their new would-be ‘slaveocracy.'” On Race, Biden is Speedy Joe
- “The gov needs to take a week off from talking to the press (let his aides release the virus updates), and focus on figuring out how to plug the state’s $14.5 billion budget deficit. It may be boring, but at least then he’ll be putting out fires — not setting them.” Angel-of-Death Cuomo Has Gone Loco on Crime and Vaccines
- “Lt. Col. Daniel Gade makes his move.” Virginia Senate Race Gets Real
- “As rural residents in states dominated by urban Democrats begin to visualize what life would be like if they could govern themselves, the populist momentum could become uncontainable.” Two New U.S. States? The Case for Jefferson and Greater Idaho
- Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh: “Brad Parscale is a member of our family and we all love him. We are ready to support him and his family in any way possible.” Former Trump Campaign Manager Brad Parscale Hospitalized After Trying to Harm Himself
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The sad truth is that these individuals are often released and returned into immigrant communities to potentially victimize other immigrants, and the crimes we are talking about span things like homicide, kidnapping, rape, robbery, battery, fraud, theft, drug offenses, crimes against children, weapons charges — these are not law-abiding people who anyone should want in their community.” Sanctuary Los Angeles Frees Illegal Aliens Charged with Murder, Sex Crimes
- Today’s entry from the Malig-Nancy Pelosi Spark-of-Divinity files. Illegal Alien Charged with Raping Child in North Carolina
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER
- “It is illegal for the IRS to leak the personal tax returns of any individual. The Times is guarding its sources closely.” New York Times: We Have Trump’s Tax Returns
- Raheem Kassam: The NY Times’ huge article… reveals nothing the Left has alleged about Trump’s financial records for years, clearing the President ahead of the election.” NYT’s10,000-Word Trump Tax “Expose” Reveals NO Russian Links, NO Illegality, and Admits Left Will Be “Unfulfilled” by the Report
- “These [Chinese] coronavirus lies are disrupting and destroying lives and livelihoods.”Media’s Wuhan Lies Lengthen, Deepen
- “Numerous MSNBC hosts and guests have compared Trump to Nazis and Adolf Hitler over the years.” Biden Says Trump Is “Sort of Like” Nazi Propaganda Official Joseph Goebbels
- She’s right. Gibberish from a dementia sufferer is not a gaffe. CNN Asks Jill Biden About Biden Gaffes. She Pushes Back: “You Cannot Even Say the Word Gaffe” After Trump
- “‘Some White colonizers ‘adopted’ Black children,’ Kendi wrote on Twitter. ‘They ‘civilized’ these ‘savage’ children in the ‘superior’ ways of White people.'” Anti-Capitalist Sponsored By Twitter CEO Accuses Amy Coney Barrett of “Colonialism” For Adopting From Haiti
- “In an effort to normalize tri-parent cohorts, the piece first misreported that less than half of American children were living in two-parent homes, based on a Pew Research Center study that stated the opposite.” Atlantic Issues Correction Undermining Entire Piece Promoting Tri-Parenting
- “The biblical tradition even allows debate with G-d.” Freedom of Speech: There’s No Freedom Without It
- “To a pro-life movement accustomed to condescension and dismissal from Republican party leaders, President Trump is an unexpected and welcome delight.” Trump Is Consistent and Truthful on Abortion
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “…as politically painful is it would be for al-Kadhemi to crack down on the militias, it would be worse for him if the U.S. packed up and left.” U.S. Plans “Full Withdrawal” From Iraqi Embassy
- “This Trump Era realignment of foreign policy has been startling for naysayers, but it has proved to be effective both in achieving success for America and in producing novel workarounds for decades-long international disputes.” Ten Ways Businessman Trump Has Improved America’s Foreign Policy
- “Critics of the president’s first term have focused excessively on his rhetoric instead of his actions. A review of actual foreign policy actions in the context of American history allows a more balanced perspective.” How Trump’s Foreign Policy Fits Within the American Tradition
- “Many of Biden’s top advisers, including prominent names who served with him during the Obama administration, predicted that Trump’s efforts would isolate the United States and incite a military conflict. In reality, these policies have constrained Iran’s atomic weapons program, bolstered Israel’s security, and brought the Middle East closer to peace than ever before.” Study: Biden’s Foreign Policy Circle Has History of Failed Predictions
- “It is unusual for North Korea to admit wrongdoing or express remorse toward South Korea, its archrival with which it remains technically at war.” North Korea’s Kim Jong-un Apologizes for Killing of South Korean Official
- “A great fete [sic] of statesmanship goes unappreciated by too many.” Trump Move on Jerusalem Embassy Led to Peace
- “Chinese influence in multilateral organizations is reaching a critical mass, sources say, as Beijing mounts a bully pulpit-style campaign in the U.N. and elsewhere to defend its domestic interests.” Trump Admin Seeks to Combat Chinese Influence at U.N.
- UAE Deputy Foreign Affairs: “The Palestinians right now are angry, but I think they will see the benefit in the medium term.” Iran’s Hostility Made Arab States Look at Israel “With Fresh Eyes,” UAE Minister Says
- “The regime wanted to send a message of intimidation to the rest of the population in order to prevent further protests in a very tense environment. But the execution actually sent the complete opposite message. It revealed the regime’s incredible fragility.” The Message of Iran’s Execution of a Wrestling Champion
- “Over the past three decades, the sewage infrastructure problem has been an ever-growing issue for Tijuana, Mexico, where raw sewage can travel to the United States via the Tijuana River Watershed, according to the California Water Board.” Mexican Gov Accuses CA Mayor of “Political Aspirations” For Cross-Border Sewage Focus, Demands Apology
- “The most persecuted religious group in the world.” Anti-Christian Persecution Around the World
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “While the data is incomplete and causes of suicide are complex, Army and Air Force officials say they believe the pandemic is adding stress to an already strained force.”Military Suicides Spike Roughly 20% During Pandemic, Report Says
- “But the ruling does not address wider restrictions sought by the administration to shut down the app in the US in November.” Federal Judge Halts Trump Admin Ban on TikTok Downloads
- Robert Spencer: “G-d has His little jokes.” JK Rowling Hit for “Islamophobia” for Depicting Criminal Hiding Identity in Burqa
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “This is not Norman Rockwell’s America. Indeed, it’s not even the America one might remember growing up in the 1980s and ’90s. It’s changed for the worse.” The Third Worlding of America
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Freeports, if implemented properly, could give the U.S. economy the shot in the arm it needs after damaging lockdowns this spring.” The Promise of Freeports
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Progressive prosecutors around the country have failed to pursue justice for the public.” A “Culture of Lawlessness” in D.A. Offices
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “Chief Justice Roberts pushed the Affordable Care Act beyond its plausible meaning to save the statute,” Barrett said in 2017. “SCOTUScare”: Here’s What Amy Coney Barrett Has Said About Obamacare in the Past
- “President Trump has delivered a confusing message on health-care reform.” Muddled Accomplishments
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “With increasing audacity, progressive faculty in social sciences and gender studies programs are preaching a groupthink that brings undergrads to a low opinion of themselves and their country.” The University as Madrasah
- “With the distance learning we are all forced to do because of the new color chart, the school district has not addressed the students’ rights in their own home to the teachers or to us as parents.” Student Told To Leave Virtual High School Class Unless He Removed Trump Flag Behind Him
- “Who your parents were shouldn’t matter. Where you’re from shouldn’t matter… Until now.”The War on Merit Comes to Suburbia
- “The radicalization we see in the streets of American cities and the radicalization of American college students may look like two separate things. But they are not.” The Molotov Diploma
- “While respecting federalism and local control, Republicans should begin to confront our education crisis by proposing the following.” Six Strategies for Trump to Make Education Great Again and Woo Back Suburban Voters
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “California’s electrical needs will grow at exactly the same time Newsom is reducing the amount of electricity the state can generate.” Gavin Newsom’s Brilliant Plan to Create More Energy Shortages
- “‘Progress’ and the pitfalls of obedience.” Men in White Coats
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with some tantalizing Martian imagery. An Ice-Covered Mountain on Mars?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The book encourages women to believe in themselves, think for themselves, and strive to be the best they can to succeed.” Marsha Blackburn Explores the Mind of a Conservative Woman
- “The local ‘business alliance’ voted last week to change the name, even though 58% of residents who responded to the “inclusivity survey” said the neighborhood should remain ‘Boystown’ despite the fact that the name represents only one gender.” Chicago Renames Iconic LGBTQ “Boystown” Neighborhood Over Concerns Name Was Not Inclusive of Women, Non-Binary
- “This is exactly the kind of culture war battle Republicans long avoided, terrified of inciting controversy with the media and cultural left.” Kelly Loeffler’s Bill to Protect Female Athletes is a Sign the GOP Finally Figured Out the Culture War
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The rallies focused on a theme of repentance and prayer, rejecting sin and returning to G-d in turbulent times.” Trump, Pence Pray With Thousands of Christians Gathered in D.C. for a Day of Repentance
- Christian Toto: “This isn’t Resistance Fan Fiction. It’s one of the most deeply dishonest productions in recent memory. It shouldn’t be banned or canceled, just mocked into oblivion.” Showtime’s Comey Rule Brings Gaslighting to a New, Frightening Level
- “…would include the ability to directly edit or remove sections of upcoming interviews, or block the uploading of episodes deemed problematic” Cancel Culture: SJWs at Spotify Demand Censorship of Network’s Newest Star Joe Rogan
- “Whatever happened to classical music?” Music On Hold
- “Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination is a perfect field on which to fight the battle against Critical Race Theory.” ACB vs. CRT
- Charlie Kirk: “The modern American left is more Marxist than the Soviet Union.” Far From Being “Dead,” True Marxism Is Very Much Alive
- “The woke mobs are battling phantoms from America’s past, while they are simultaneously, and aggressively, establishing a new racist status quo.” The Upside-Down World of the Woke
HITHER & YON
- “Would Ursula K. Le Guin, were she still alive, feel welcome on the Left? Hard to say.” The Ones Who Walk Away
- “Nick Sandmann, Kyle Rittenhouse, and Brady Williams and Jarad Bentley have distinguished themselves.” The Four Young Men Who May Help Carry Our Nation through These Tough Times
- “Will we learn from the awful effects of China’s ‘one-child’ policy before the next foolhardy government population control policy causes further suffering?” China’s Sadistic “One-Child Policy” Inflicted Billions With Unspeakable Suffering
- “Jonathan Mahler’s Bronx classic offers warnings for today.” The Summer Last Time
- “Morton Sobell went on trial for espionage with the Rosenbergs. His devotion to communism fascinated me.” A Spy All Along
- “One determined man seizes control of a nation.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin Makes a Revolution
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.