Good morning, kids. Thursday and in the lead, of course, is last night’s vice presidential debate between current VP Mike Pence and champ supertramp Kamala Harris. I’d characterize it as “Killing Me Softly: A Mostly Peaceful Ass-Kicking.” If anyone had any reservations about Mike Pence, at least in terms of being a steady, statesmanlike, intelligent leader, they were all laid to rest last night. In point of fact, they were laid to rest four years ago when he completely dismantled the farshimmelt-looking, dopey, yet still dangerously hard-left Tim Kaine. And dismantle was exactly what Pence did to Harris last night. He also deftly parried the ham-fisted attempts of “moderator” Susan Page who tried, and mostly failed, to force him to defend the typical framing and premises of her questions. Harris, as usual, came across as shrill and shrewish, while the substance of every one of her statements on policy were either outright lies or not-too-cleverly-crafted distortions. Pence is no barroom brawler, but last night he displayed a style of both doggedness and class that’s a cross between Vincent Gambini and William F. Buckley Jr.
Pence seemed hesitant initially, but quickly rose to the moment and grew increasingly better at seizing openings and turning around biased questions from moderator Susan Page to go on offense. By the end of the evening, he had clearly won the debate.
He did it by nailing the inconsistencies of Biden’s varying positions on taxes, fracking and fossil fuels in ways that highlighted the ways the Democrats have created a fog about what they would do if they win. After Harris promised that on “Day One, Joe will repeal” the Trump administration’s 2017 tax cuts, Pence responded: “She just told you, on Day One, Joe Biden’s going to raise your taxes.'”
On China, he delivered the hammer, saying: “Joe Biden’s been a cheerleader for Communist China over the last several decades…”
For her part, Harris’ best moments came early, on the topic of the coronavirus, which polls show is the Democrats’ ace in the hole. She pressed the attack, calling the White House response the worst failure ever by a president and accused Trump and Pence of knowing about the lethality of the virus and “they covered it up.”
Yet she came up small when asked what a Biden presidency would do immediately upon taking office, saying it would focus on contact tracing and making vaccines free.
Pence practically jumped out of his seat, saying their plan “looks like plagiarism, something Joe Biden knows something about.”
Goodwin’s always a good read, but he does come across as an Eeyore and is still hung up on Trump’s “style.” He gives the win solidly to Pence here, but still is a slave to the conventional wisdom that Biden is in the lead overall. Oh well.
For leftists, the debate established that Kamala is a fiery black woman and that Pence is a perfect example of toxic white masculinity. In the real world, the debate showed that Kamala can recite prepared lines but lacks subject matter mastery, while Pence never lost control of himself and showed tremendous factual mastery.
Pence had a more uphill battle because of Susan Page, the moderator. Her questions for Harris essentially asked what wonderful things she and Biden planned to do to fix the Trump disasters, while her questions for Pence were aimed at forcing him to defend all the allegedly terrible disasters he and Trump caused.
Although both candidates consistently ran over their time, each did allow the other to speak, so it was easy to hear what they were saying. Stylistically, I preferred Pence’s peaceful, measured tones to Kamala’s nasal snark. For many men, Kamala must have come across as the awful ex-wife. For many women, Kamala was the bitchy mean girl at high school. Either way — ick…
Pence nailed Harris to the wall when she snarked about refusing a vaccination if Trump recommended it (emphasis mine):
The reality is that we’re going to have a vaccine, Senator, in record time. In unheard of time, in less than a year. We have five companies in phase three clinical trials. And we’re right now producing tens of millions of doses. So the fact that you continue to undermine public confidence in a vaccine, if the vaccine emerges during the Trump administration, I think is unconscionable.And Senator, I just ask you, stop playing politics with people’s lives. The reality is that we will have a vaccine, we believe, before the end of this year. And it will have the capacity to save countless American lives. And your continuous undermining of confidence in a vaccine is just, it’s unacceptable.
Democratic vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) stared down and scolded Vice President Mike Pence during Wednesday night’s debate for interrupting her talk about taxes.
The senator claimed that a Biden administration would not raise taxes on anyone earning less than $400,000, though Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has stated numerous times that he will proudly revoke the Trump tax cuts.
Harris said she wanted the debate to be “based on fact and truth” — an apparent hit at Pence — and added that Biden “will not raise taxes on anybody who makes less than $400,000 a year.”
Pence chimed in, “He (Biden) said he’s gonna repeal the Trump tax cuts.”
“Mr. Vice President, I’m speaking,” Harris said, staring at Pence. “I’m speaking,” she added, staring at the VP again.
“Well,” Pence retorted, “be important if you said the truth.”
Yes it would, because on every issue – Chinese Coronavirus, the white supremacy myth, the Supreme Court, the economy, healthcare, you name it – Harris was bereft of anything even remotely truthful. About the only thing that you could criticize Pence for was not brining up the Biden Crime Family’s Burisma scandal and other decades-long goniffing at the expense of the taxpayer and national security, but a debate is fluid and it is what it is.
The other factor that is relevant given Biden’s failing mental and physical capacity as well as Trump’s age (he’s only 4 years younger than Goofy Joey) and the media-manufactured issue of his health given the Chinese Coronavirus infection, is Pence’s ability to assume the role of chief executive in case of the president’s incapacitation. In terms of physical health, both Harris and Pence are fine. In every other way, Pence is a solid statesman. Harris is an intellectual lightweight and a dangerous, leftist ideologue. If nothing else convinces you of that, look no further than the persecution of David Daleiden for the crime of being an actual investigative journalist and actually investigating Planned Parenthood.
More proof that Pence wiped the floor with Joe’s Kamal? First George Stephanopoulos, the vertically-challenged, morally bankrupt Clinton operative dressed up as a journalist said,
“Obviously Mike Pence is a former television commentator, does have a very calm demeanor, but I think a lot of people were noticing some mansplaining going on tonight.”
I find it ironic, as in gallingly hypocritical that for half a century, Leftists have been bitching about breaking the glass ceiling and treating women equally, but suddenly shriek about misogyny when one of their own get attacked on an equal playing field. In this case a less than equal playing field as it was two dames against Pence.
“The problem tonight is that Mike Pence appeared flaccid and anemic and that will hurt him with men.”
Seriously, Nicole? Would he have sealed the deal if he whipped out his schvantz and extolled the virtues of pump-priming? Nicole, you need to get laid at least once in your life. Is there a Mr. Wallace? If not, then considering you hang with such fine examples of masculinity as Jonah Goldberg, Max Boot and George Conway, the odds of your desiccated, leathery, 80-grit piss flaps getting some saddle soap are slim to none.
Speaking of Wallaces, Chris is still a bedsore. Wait, is he Nicole’s cuck? Mystery solved.
Lots of other links, so have at it.
ABOVE THE FOLD, NOTEWORTHY, BREAKING
- “Prayers continue to be needed for the popular conservative icon as he confronts treatment options.” After Surgery Wednesday to Remove a Large Tumor on His Neck, Dan Bongino Tweeted That it May Be Cancer
- “Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health. The results (to name a few) include lower childhood vaccination rates, worsening cardiovascular disease outcomes, fewer cancer screenings, and deteriorating mental health — leading to greater excess mortality in years to come, with the working class and younger members of society carrying the heaviest burden. Keeping students out of school is a grave injustice.” Thousands of Health Experts Sign Declaration Calling For End to Lockdown, Warn of “Irreparable Damage”
- “The lockdowns must end.” A Failed Experiment
- Daniel Greenfield: “While small businesses go under, Democrats are bailing out the media.”Democrats Want You to Pay the Media’s Bills
VICE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE
- Michael Goodwin: “Going into Wednesday’s showdown, Mike Pence had two big jobs. One, to defend the Trump administration’s record, especially its response to the pandemic. Two, convincingly paint the Joe Biden-Kamala Harris ticket as the most radical national nominees a major party has ever put forward. Mission accomplished.” Pence Went After Harris — And a Very Biased Moderator
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Vice president’s calm presentation of facts contrasts a shrill Kamala Harris.” Pence Prevails
- Tyler O’Neil at PJ Media: “While Mike Pence spoke beyond his time and did interrupt Kamala Harris occasionally, he defeated her on issue after issue, and he was classy about it.” VP Debate Recap: Mike Pence Eviscerates the Biden-Harris Campaign
- “While Mike Pence never lost his focus or his gentlemanlike demeanor, Harris smirked, cackled, sneered, and lied her way through the debate.” Kamala Harris Won — If the Prize Was Awarded for the Most Lies in a Debate
- Conrad Black: “His vice president has done all he could to regain the initiative for the administration. It is up to Trump to raise his game, hammer home his argument, and sweep Biden aside in the last two debates.” Pence Regains the Initiative, But Trump Must Finish the Job
- “Mike Pence did a superb job in the debate, making important principled statements and skewering Kamala’s lies while zeroing in on her hard-left policies.” Great Moments in the Vice Presidential Debate
- William A. Jacobson: “Harris tried to laugh and giggle her way through the debate. She had some canned one-liners, but showed that her knowledge still is a mile wide, and an inch deep.” VP Debate Verdict: Kamala Harris Showed There’s Still No There, There
- Breitbart’s live blog, tale of the tape. Pence Masterclass: Dominates VP Debate
- Boom. Pence: “Biden Has Been a Cheerleader for Communist China” and “Never Fought” the Trade War with Them
- “That pretty much tells you everything you need to know about who China wants to be president. And I guarantee you VP Mike Pence and President Trump will wear this with a badge of honor.” Communist China CENSORED Mike Pence, But Not Kamala!
- “Mr. Vice President, I’m speaking,” Harris said, staring at Pence. “I’m speaking,” she added, staring at the VP again. “Well,” Pence retorted, “be important if you said the truth.”WATCH: Kamala Stares Down and Scolds Pence For Interrupting Her; Pence Delivers Blow
- Moderator Susan Page asked Harris how she would describe the United State’s “fundamental relationship with China,” asking Harris whether China is a competitor, adversary, or enemy. Harris dodged addressing this question and instead focused on President Donald Trump’s actions. Kamala Harris Dodges Addressing Whether China Is An Ally Or Adversary
- “And our hope is in the hearing next week, unlike Justice Kavanaugh received with treatment from you and others, we hope she gets a fair hearing, and we particularly hope that we do not see the kind of attacks on her Christian faith that we saw before.” Pence Highlights Harris’ Attacks on Kavanaugh, Democrat Attacks on Amy Coney Barrett
- “When Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, the FBI actually spied on President Trump and my campaign. I mean, there were documents released this week that the CIA actually made a referral to the FBI documenting that those allegations were coming from the Hillary Clinton campaign.” Pence To Harris: Democrats Will Accept 2020 Election? They Spent Years “Trying To Overturn” 2016
- Seriously, no more moderators. Ever. Fact Check: Susan Page Falsely Claims Economic Recovery Is Not Rapid and Robust
- “Republicans need to start pushing back at all the rigging coming from the Commission on Presidential Debates.” Pence won, and the Commission on Presidential Debates Continues to Lose
- “The reality is when Joe Biden was vice president, we had an opportunity to save Kayla Mueller,” Pence said. “It breaks my heart, but it came to the White House, they said they knew where she was. They held her for 18 months, abused her mercilessly before they killed her. But when Joe Biden was vice president, they hesitated for a month, and when armed forces finally went in, it was clear she had been moved two days earlier.” ISIS Victim Kayla Mueller’s Parents Attend VP Debate As Guests Of Pence
- “Your party is actually openly advocating adding seats to the Supreme Court, which has had nine seats for 150 years, if you don’t get your way,” Pence said. “Now you’ve refused to answer the question. Joe Biden has refused to answer the question, so I think the American people would really like to know. If Judge Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed to the Supreme Court of the United States, are you and Joe Biden going to pack the Supreme Court to get your way?” Harris Refuses to Answer Pence on Packing Supreme Court
- “The biggest problem is that both candidates exist in different universes — as do most of their core supporters. Talking past each other is going to be inevitable. Pence’s biggest disadvantage is that he can’t go after Harris with the same gusto he lit into Hillary Clinton’s vice-presidential candidate, Tim Kaine — for obvious reasons.” Why This VP Debate May Be the Most Important in History
- “The American people deserve to know what the United States would look like under the hypothetical presidencies of Kamala Harris or Mike Pence.” At Tonight’s Debate, Kamala Harris Needs to Say Exactly What She’d Do as President
JOE BIDEN’S 50-YEAR RAP SHEET
- “Joe Biden’s foreign policy team is committed to an ‘across the board restoration project’ of an era in which President Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize for, critics attest — nothing.”Biden’s Un-Foreign Policy
- “Despite the economic carnage throughout America’s Rust Belt that China’s entry into the WTO propelled, Joe Biden still thinks it was a good idea.” Joe Biden Has Offshored US Jobs and His Family’s Racketeering to China
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers called out the National Guard after the protests went past the 7 p.m. curfew that had been established by City of Wauwatosa officials.” WATCH: Wisconsin Rioter Brandishes Gun After Police Fire Tear Gas
- “Court records show the judge dismissed all the charges after either the information expired or prosecutors failed to indict. Now Bass faces a more serious prosecution effort, as the U.S. attorney has charged him in federal court.” Feds Charge Violent Portland Arsonist Who Was Set Free by the Local DA
- “Chauvin had been incarcerated at a state prison in Oak Park Heights since May 31, less than a week after Floyd’s death. He faces second-degree murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter charges.” Officer Charged with Killing George Floyd Posts Bond, Leaves Prison
- “The Oregon Department of Corrections confirmed that Callahan is currently employed as a correctional officer in Coffee Creek.” Portland Correctional Officer Allegedly Pulls Knife on Trump Supporter
- “Dozens of protesters gathered in downtown Los Angeles on Monday for reasons that were not immediately clear, according to authorities and local media. The protesters grew violent later in the night and began smashing windows and vandalizing property.” Police: LA Riot Caused “Tens of Thousands of Dollars” in Damage in One Night
SCOTUS-PEACHMENT, SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Flynn’s legal team moves disqualify D.C. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan after his blatant demonstration of bias against Flynn beginning in December of 2018.” Flynn Defense Team Moves to Disqualify and Remove Judge Sullivan From Trial For Anti-Flynn Prejudice, Unethical Behavior
- “It is unclear whether Durham plans to issue a report or whether any more indictments are in the works.” Intel Chief Sends 1,000 Pages Of Documents To Justice Department For Durham Probe
AMY CONEY BARRETT SCOTUS CONFIRMATION
- “This is a situation that could easily replicate itself next month in 2020.” Ted Cruz: “If the Supreme Court Is Divided Four-Four, There Is no Answer” to Election Lawsuits
- “Kavanaugh sleaze machine is back.” Conservatives Slam WaPo Story Calling Amy Coney Barrett a Handmaid
- “The only diversity the left won’t allow is one of varied viewpoints. Judge Barrett is a threat because she is living proof a different world exists.” Attacks on Amy Coney Barrett Prove That for the Left, “Diversity” is Only a Way to Get Power
PRESIDENT TRUMP’S CHINESE CORONAVIRUS DIAGNOSIS
- “Antibodies are a central means by which the human body’s immune system fends off diseases like [Chinese] coronavirus.” White House Physician Says Trump Now Carries “Detectable Levels” of Chinese Coronavirus Antibodies Not Present Thursday Night
- The virus “ripped the Band-Aid off who he is and what he stands for.” WATCH: Biden Surrogate and Traitorous Slag Jane Fonda Attacks Trump: “[Chinese] COVID Is G-d’s Gift to the Left”
- “Feverish hatred is all we’re getting from the truly stricken Left.” Trump Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- Trump said taking “Regeneron,” which is the name of the company, not the drug, made a near-instant impact on his condition. He said after one day he was ready to go home. He also said that Eli Lilly is working on a similar drug to combat what the president has called “the China virus.” Trump Says His Chinese COVID Illness Was “Blessing From G-d” & He Wants to Fast-Track the Meds He Got
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “I don’t want to go anywhere near the White House. It’s one of the most dangerous places in the country.” “Rebounding From a Terrible Mistake”: Pelosi Weighs In on Trump Reopening Stimulus Negotiations
- “What makes Trump look worse before the election: trying to get a deal with no success, or pointing out that the other side doesn’t want a deal for political reasons and pulling out of talks?” No, Shutting Down Another Stimulus Won’t Cost Trump The Election
- “Citizens of other European countries are also protesting against further coronavirus restrictions.” Thousands In Germany Gather To Protest Chinese Coronavirus Restrictions
- “At a press conference on Monday, Cuomo singled out the Orthodox Jewish community for violating the reinstated [Chinese] COVID-19 restrictions, which mainly target Jewish neighborhoods or ‘hotspots.'” NYC Orthodox Jews Burn Masks, Chant “Jew Lives Matter” in Defiance of Angel-of-Death Cuomo’s Threats
- “More than a month into the fall semester, [Chinese] COVID hospitalizations of students at 50 of the nation’s top colleges remain near zero.” The Chinese COVID Campus Plague That Never Came: University Student Deaths Remain Virtually Nonexistent
- “In the past, when respiratory viruses hit, leaders (including in the medical field) saw it as their duty to stem panic and to encourage people to go on with their lives as much as possible.” Don’t Let Fear of Chinese COVID Dominate Your Life
- “Democrats champion masks because masks acknowledge the rule of fear.” When Fear Rules
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “In North Carolina race, Cunningham goes quiet as the scandal grows.” Silent Cal: Democrat Senate Candidate Caught in Sexting Scandal
- “An Army Reserve lieutenant colonel who projected what seemed to be a wholesome appeal, Cunningham was widely viewed as the kind of recruit Democrats needed to make inroads in conservative-leaning Southern states such as North Carolina. Yet the text messages and interviews offer a glimpse that is at odds with the image of a devoted family man.” Army Reserve Launches Investigation Into Democrat Cal Cunningham As Sex Scandal Explodes
- “Katie Hill is not a hero.” (but she is a “grinder” [possibly a muffeletta] – jjs) Former Staffers Allegedly Take Over Katie Hill’s Twitter to Condemn News of a Katie Hill TV Show
- “Helane Seikaly used parents’ address to vote in Texas while she lived in California.” Texas Dem House Candidate Hasn’t Lived in Texas for Years
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The leaders of the Empire State reveal themselves to be imperial in attitude and impious in ambition. Especially to those who deny the ‘one true faith’ that is their politics.” Angel-of-Death Cuomo and DeBolshevik to Jews: Drop Dead
PHONY DEMOCRAT ELECTION-STEALING POSTAL SERVICE SWINDLE, ELECTION FRAUD IN GENERAL
- “Approximately 1,875 pieces of mail — including 627 pieces of first class, 873 pieces of standard class, two pieces of certified mail, 99 general election ballots destined for residents in West Orange, and 276 campaign flyers from local candidates for West Orange Town Council and Board of Education — were recovered from dumpsters in North Arlington and West Orange on Oct. 2, 2020, and Oct. 5, 2020.” U.S. Postal Service Mail Carrier Arrested For Dumping Mail, Including Numerous Ballots
- “Democrats hope to use fraud-prone mail-in voting and other shady shenanigans to win the 2020 presidential election.” (steal, not win – jjs) Is The Left Preparing To Steal Your Vote?
- “The left wants Americans to believe Biden is winning big to hide their vote-stealing and to gain support for their ‘Trump stole the election’ paramilitary coup.” The Left’s “Mostly Peaceful” Revolution/Coup
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- In April, Cook moved the race from “solid Republican” to “lean Republican.” Lindsey Graham Senate Race Moves To Toss-Up
- “A GOP win could save the Senate for the GOP.” Cuck Schemer Pours Huge Funds Into Michigan To Save Democratic Senate Seat, Defeat John James, Report Says
- “In a state Trump won by a razor-thin margin in 2016, Michigan might be decided in a handful of counties just now emerging from months of pandemic lockdowns.” “I’m Worried He Will”: Trump Appears Poised to Win Obama Swing Counties North of Detroit
- “Don’t pack it in just yet.” Five Quick Things: The Polls, or the Fundamentals?
- Gallup, for what it’s worth. 4 Weeks to Election: Trump at 46% Approval, Obama Was at 48% Approval
- For what it’s worth. Trump Is Outperforming His 2016 Polling in Swing States
- “The National School Lunch Program, which provides free or reduced-price lunches to impoverished students, began in 1946 under President Harry S. Truman. And the Child Nutrition Act of 1966 allocated federal funding through Health and Human Services to provide funding to public schools to serve breakfast to students.” Donkey-Chompers AOC Incorrectly Credits Black Panthers for Founding School Lunch Programs
- “So next time you hear Biden and friends accuse the president of some dastardly deed, chances are it’s a sin they themselves have committed.” It’s Democrats Playing “Gaslight” on America
- “I’m glad she did this. Let’s get the rest of them on record right now. Who else can we throw in the trash bin of 2020? There’s still room.” Nobody Cares That Carly Fiorina Endorsed Sleepy Joe Biden
- “‘George Gascon will attract Soros PAC money by promising not to enforce the laws that voters enacted,’ warned a local prosecutors group. Turns out they’re right.” Nazi Collaborator George Soros Attempts To Unseat L.A. County’s First Black Female DA
- “The greatest of the great.” Trump Is the Muhammad Ali of the Oval Office
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER
- Ted Cruz rips the eyeball: “This is the most complete indictment of media bias ever. Why does CBS think voters in… Australia need to know about these serious charges against Biden, but not voters in… America (where he’s actually on the ballot)? ONLY explanation is that [CBS News] is covering up for Dems,” Bias? What Bias? CBS News Airs Interview With Biden Accuser — in a Country Where Biden’s Not on the Ballot
- “For too long, Big Tech has considered itself bigger than the rule of law.” Supreme Court May Rule Against Google’s Artificial Monopoly
- “In other words, [sub-moron Peter] Beinart wants to cede America’s control over its own elections and give it to a body in which the Chinese Communist Party — identified as seeking a Biden victory — wields unparalleled power.” NY Times Calls For UN “Election Intervention,” Says Biden Must Follow Belarus Protesters and “Appeal to the World For Help”
- Another self-gassing JINO opens pie-hole, emits flatus. “Happy Stephen Miller Is Suffering and Might Die”: Al Jazeera Editor Celebrates Top Trump Adviser Contracting Chinese Coronavirus
- “‘This was a life and safety issue because there were concerns about distracted driving,’ Chief Public Information Officer for Caltrans Lauren Wonder said.” California Bureaucrats Knocked Down Giant Trump Sign on Private Property, Claimed it Was a Safety Hazard
- “Big Tech companies are censoring a video posted by a mother whose babies were refused care and left to die, claiming the content violates community guidelines.” YouTube, Vimeo Censor Video of Premature Babies Refused Medical Care in Ohio Hospital
- From “hardest hit” to hitting hardest? Women, Minorities Leading Increase In Conceal Carry Permits
- “Part of the problem is that the federal government is purchasing large amounts of ammo, which is stressing an already-stressed marketplace.” American Gun & Ammo Shortages Driven by Political Climate
- “In addition to the unprecedented circumstances of lockdowns and rioting, Olivia said that panic buying due to the upcoming election is also a probable cause for the rise in background checks and sales.” Gun Purchases Are Breaking All-Time Records This Year Due To Lockdowns, Rioting, and Confiscation Threats
- “Sen. Kamala Harris (D.-Calif.) published a commentary on Medium.com on Jan. 30, 2018 explaining why she opposed a bill that would ban abortion after the 20th week of pregnancy.” Harris: “My Grandmother Would Take a Bullhorn and Make Sure Women in These Villages Knew How to Access Birth Control”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- IDF: Guided missiles build in Hezbollah facility “equipped with highly advanced navigation systems” capable of hitting “within an accuracy of a few meters.” Israel’s IDF Exposes Hezbollah Lies About Missile Factory in Beirut Residential Area
- “Maduro gives Iran foothold in America’s backyard.” Iranian Terror Proxies Prop Up Venezuela’s Maduro, Report Says
- “When a country’s leader is in desperate need of a history lesson.” Turk Turdogan Declares: “Jerusalem Has Been Our City For Thousands of Years”
- “After years of criminal neglect, the French President promises a responsible approach to Islam.” Big Promises From Macron
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- AG Barr: “The ultimate ambition of China’s rulers isn’t to trade with the United States. It is to raid the United States.” Chinese-Born US Citizens Charged With 24 Counts Of Stealing American Trade Secrets
- “The rise in cryptocurrencies and the recent explosion of DeFi (decentralized finance) make this an important question.” Do Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Help Fund Domestic Terrorism?
- “The Beatles were linked to the murder and torture of dozens of hostages, including James Foley and Kayla Mueller.” Two Islamic State “Beatles” Charged in U.S. for Killing Americans
- Robert Spencer: “Apparently Pope Francis now subscribes to the idea of the death penalty for thee, but not for me, all in the name of ‘dialogue.'” Pope Condemns Death Penalty While Praising Pro-Death Penalty Imam
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “The passage of Proposition 16 threatens to inflame California in an ugly way we thought we had outgrown.” Anti-Anti-Discrimination: How the California Elites Harm Minorities
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “In particular, with the reopening of many businesses and fewer people withdrawing from social interactions, consumer spending was rebounding sharply and appeared to have recovered about three-fourths of its earlier decline.” Fed Found Economy Is Recovering Much Faster Than Officials Expected
- “Rather than renew a flawed program that benefits big business and saves jobs that should be destroyed, Congress should allow market forces to make the necessary economic adjustments.” How Renewing the Paycheck Protection Program Would Sabotage the Economy
- “From Mickey Mouse to Mickey Mao-se.” The Chinese Gutting of America
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “You’ll like what you see.” Trump’s Healthcare Plan: More to Look Forward To
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “How the narrative about white supremacism in math results in delusional policy.” Algebra for All Doesn’t Add Up
- “Whole Word (one of almost a dozen aliases) was first introduced into public schools circa 1931. Now generations of Americans can’t read.” K-12: Sight-Words Are a Sick Joke
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Most likely, Amazon has jumped on the green train to deflect from the criticism it is getting for being a monopoly and stepping on toes of other interests.” Jeff Bezos and Amazon Join the Religion of Green
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “The process promises enormous benefits in animal and plant husbandry as well as tremendous leaps ahead in creating cures for genetic diseases.” Nobel Prize in Chemistry Goes to Researchers Who Discovered Gene Editing Tools
- Our intrepid science reporter: “The solution seems reasonable, but in truth it is only a temporary one. The permanent and smart solution for the astronomical community is to move their telescopes, in all wavelengths, off the Earth. For radio astronomy the far side of the Moon would be ideal.” Radio Astronomers Claim Negative Impact From Satellite Constellations
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Quadruple throuples? Do 4 People Have a Right To Marry One Another?
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “But it turns out the article itself was false when written, making a large claim that protecting the institution of slavery was a primary motive for the American Revolution, a claim for which there is simply no evidence.” “Profoundly Flawed”: Group Of Scholars Call For Pulitzer Prize To Be Revoked From 1619 Project Author
- “A special introduction from the narrator of Who Killed George Floyd?” The George Floyd Documentary
- “For those of us who have known nothing but freedom, it may be hard to understand the terror and fear that communism brings to millions all over the world. Listen to a survivor and hear her loud and clear.” [VIDEO] Survivor of Communism Warns Americans: “This Is the Beginning”
HITHER & YON
- “The classically trained guitar legend invented his own sound and rock was never the same.”Eddie Van Halen’s Influence, Genius Changed Music and the Possibilities of Art
- “From a big-budget series remake of The Right Stuffon Disney Plus to Away on Netflix, the fight for streaming services subscribers is out of this world.” The Space Race Hits Streaming, Portraying “Quintessentially American” Courage
- “According to his obituary, Lyon Gardiner Tyler Jr., died Sept. 26 in Franklin, Tennessee, 175 years after his grandfather left office. He was the son of Lyon Gardiner Tyler Sr., who was born in 1853 when his father, who was born in 1790, was 62. When Gardiner Jr. was born on Jan. 3, 1925, his father was 71. Both John Tyler and Lyon Gardiner Tyler Sr. remarried much younger women when they were older.” Grandson of 10th President John Tyler Dies at 95
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
ALSO: The Morning Report is cross-posted at CutJibNewsletter.com if you want to continue the conversation all day.