Good morning, kids. Happy Columbus Day! Let’s all recognize the incredible achievement of Christopher Columbus discovering the new world. I see they celebrated early in Portland by going native – tearing down statues of Abraham Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt, as well as attempting to vandalize a museum, among other demonstrations of high culture and civility. With the citizenry about to replace Stalin with Mao, that city is now a teenage wasteland.
On two parallel fronts of the civil unrest, the man who was arrested in Denver for shooting to death a pro-Trump supporter after some sort of altercation is indeed a Leftist activist and Bernie bro, while he was supposedly working as a security guard for a local NBC TV news outlet. And in Michigan, the meme about the half dozen “ultra-right-wing” goofs arrested for allegedly plotting to kidnap Gauleiter Wretched Whitmer is falling apart, as most if not all are anarchists and anti-Trump to one degree or another. Will the puffy dragon lady in Lansing issue an apology to the President for her disgusting attempt to blame him for their plot? Don’t hold your breath. And of course former CIA director and current bowling pin Michael Hayden won’t let the facts get in the way of a good sliming.
During an interview with “CNN Tonight with Don Lemon,” Lemon asked Hayden, who served under former Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama and supports Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, whether “this kind of right-wing domestic terror threat” is worse now than it’s ever been.
“Oh, absolutely. Even so, I can see that now. Okay, and the FBI talks about that, but the president doesn’t want to talk about that at all. It’s really, really sad for America, and then, you know, we said something today that’s very good, but you know, it’s going to happen again and again if the president does another term,” Hayden said.
“And I think what you meant was we can did something, we managed to foil it today, but it’s going to happen again,” Lemon said.
“Exactly,” Hayden replied. “That’s what I was saying, exactly right.”
XiNN’s small bitter fruit may or may not be deluded enough into believing the tripe he spews over the airwaves, but I think Hayden knows it’s a crock. While there are no doubt people in this country who actually are white supremacist, neo-Nazi, etc., and organized, their numbers are so small as to be statistically insignificant. Someone like Timothy McVeigh was a one-off and aside from hating Bill Clinton, his actions were disavowed by everyone on our side of the political spectrum. But that did not stop the Democrat-Media Complex from pushing the lie that he was just the tip of the iceberg. The real organized political terrorists are entirely on the Left, and have been since at least the end of the Civil War if not prior, and certainly in the last 50-60 years.
Michael Hayden, and the three presidents he worked for, are also allies of a sort of the anarcho-terrorists, although perhaps the latter don’t quite see it that way. Hayden and his ilk want Trump gone so that the 75-year project to turn America over to a globalist enterprise, presumably with the Chi-Coms at the top of the heap, can continue unimpeded. If a few cities have to burn, so be it. One wonders if the statue-topplers in Portland, who for years have rioted against globalism, understand all of this and realize who their allies are. They’d be the first to get the Ernst Roehm treatment if America goes down.
* * * * *
On the political scene, we’re three weeks and a day from Election Day and Joe’s Kamal is sundowning in the west, despite all the crazy polling numbers purposely designed to dispirit you. While VP Pence drew a crowd of thousands in Florida, and massive car and boat parades draw similar numbers, literally no one turned out for a Biden event in Arizona. In fact, you can watch the reporter-ette on camera be literally dumbfounded by it. So now, the latest meme is that Trump and the GOP are “packing the courts!” by rushing to get Amy Coney Barrett confirmed to the vacant SCOTUS seat. Let’s unpack the packing schtick. First, filling one vacant seat with one replacement is not packing. It’s restoration. Second, the concept of packing the court means adding leftist hack-tivists so as to thwart any semblance of ruling on any case that preserves the spirit and actual meaning of the Constitution. FDR tried doing it and he was rebuked by his own VP and Congress at the time, and that is what prevented whatever elements of the NRA (National Recovery Act) and New Deal not implemented from totally destroying the country. Not that what he did implement didn’t screw things up royally.
This is why the notion of “balance” on the court gets me insane in the brain. The court, in theory, is there to make sure that laws follow the spirit, letter and intent of the Constitution to the letter.Obviously, virtually every law or political initiative that the Democrat-Left has ever tried to pass or wants to pass would never make it out of Congress nor could they ever run and win elections on it. This is why the one-two punch of a permanent leftist bureaucracy issuing regulations that have the force of law and a corrupt judiciary that rubber stamps them when they are challenged in court is the only way the Left has really ever been able to push their agenda, and thwart both the Constitution and the will of the people.
So now, the latest talking point is “packing the court!” which is yet another example of chutz-pocritical projection on their part. And Cory Booker mini-me Hakeem Jeffries is adding the “take away our healthcare!” angle for extra old folks fear factoring. Funny how it was Medicare, Medicaid and Obamacare that eliminated competition, drove up the cost of healthcare and destroyed the insurance industry (and they’re not blameless in this either), but let’s ignore that because, OrangeManBad.
They’re pathetic and predictable.
Lots of other links, and that one about Yelp is particularly alarming. To be filed under the “You Will Be Made to Care” Department.
ABOVE THE FOLD, NOTEWORTHY, BREAKING
- “When a tide of outrage drowns the truth, violence reigns.” Social Media Outrage is Killing People.
- “The Trump campaign will surely see the audition by the very unpopular Hillary Clinton as a gift in the final days of the U.S. Presidential campaign. The idea of voting for Joe Biden and waking up with Hillary Clinton will send chills up the spine of even many Democrats, to whom both Clinton and Biden represent an old, tired, globalist worldview at odds with a “progressive” or even populist Democrat trajectory.” VOTE BIDEN GET “CROOKED”: Hillary Auditions For SecDef In 5000-Word Pro-Biden Article Which Admits Massive Defense Jobs Cuts Plan
- Julie Kelly: “The president and the GOP should weigh all of their options on how to pursue legal recourse against these companies for openly campaigning on behalf of Democrats in possible violation of federal law.” Is Big Tech Breaking Campaign Finance Laws
- Yelp announced they will “place a new Business Accused of Racist Behavior Alert” on the pages of businesses that “gain public attention for reports of racist conduct.” Yelp to Amplify All Unsubstantiated Claims of Racism Against Businesses
JOE BIDEN’S 50-YEAR RAP SHEET
- “You’re trying your breast, but it never feels like enough.” Freudian Slip? This Might Be Biden’s Funniest Gaffe Yet
- “Biden campaign trail anecdote called into question.” Members Don’t Recall Biden’s Attendance at Black Church as Teen
- “Joe Biden’s shenanigans in Ukraine need to be understood in the context of the business and political culture of Ukraine and the former Soviet bloc. We must not be naive.” How to Understand Joe Biden’s Ukrainian Connection
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “The incident reportedly began with an argument. The altercation escalated and one man shot the other after the second man maced the first, according to a Denver Post journalist who witnessed the event.” One Dead After Shooting At “BLM-Antifa,” “Patriot Rally” Protests
- “This is at least the third violence incident to take place following a confrontation between suspected members of ‘Antifa’ and ‘patriotic’ protesters.” Security Guard Hired By Local NBC News Station Charged With Murder of “Right-Wing” Protester
- “[Tim] Pool discovered that the Denver security shooter is a vocal Bernie supporter, Leftist, and an Occupy Activist however, debunked previous reports that he was a member of Antifa. He also hammered 9News for not properly vetting their security guard.” Tattoo on Denver Shooter That Killed Trump Supporter Shows Ties to Left Wing Activists Group
- “The protest appeared timed for the eve of Columbus Day, which is observed in some parts of the U.S. on Monday.” WATCH: Rioters Topple Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt Statues in Portland; Museum Windows Smashed
- Low life multimillionaire crack dealer still a low life. Jay-Z Teams Up with Social Justice Groups to Bail Out Wisconsin Protesters
- “You have no soul.” Far-Left Activists Allegedly Vandalize Home Of North Carolina Congressional Candidate
- Egg-headed Elmer Fudd pasty globalist stooge opens pie hole. Former CIA Director Hayden: Kidnapping Plot Against Michigan Governor Could Happen Again If Trump Wins
- “Is this the way you solve problems? We’re barely making it with the lockdowns, and now this.” A Riot in the Suburbs: Inside the Changing Face of Wisconsin 2020
- “It turns out that her former boyfriend was not the only one involved in the illegal drug trade.” More Evidence That Breonna Taylor Was Living on the Dark Side
- Horowitz and Perazzo: “How Oprah Winfrey and Black Lives Matter are colluding in a plot to perpetrate a social injustice.” Breonna Taylor: Anatomy of A Racial Hoax
SCOTUS-PEACHMENT, SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Documents are being released at a level now that nobody’s ever seen before. Things that nobody were going to get released are now being released.” Trump Teases Release of “Breathtaking” Russia Probe Documents
- “Recent financial disclosure filings show the couple have invested up to $1 million in CrowdStrike Holdings. The Pelosis purchased the stock at a share price of $129.25 on Sept. 3. At the time of this article’s publication, the price has risen to $142.97.” Pelosis Take a Big Stake in CrowdStrike, Democrat-Connected Linchpin of Russia Probe
- “Somebody needs to go to jail.” Fmr DNI Grenell: Russia Collusion a “Hoax”
- “Democrats have failed to bring down the Trump presidency, first with the Trump-Russia investigation and then with a partisan impeachment based on a phone call.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi: Commission on Presidential Capacity “Is Not About President Trump” — Unless Trump Wins
- “When announcing her 25th Amendment ploy questioning the president’s fitness to serve, [Malig-] Nancy Pelosi last week bizarrely criticized President Trump’s “erotic” behavior.”Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Latest Stunt Proves She’s Obsessed with Trump
- “A large tree fell in the forest on Oct. 8, 2020, and those of us who expect all charities to organize and operate lawfully will, in time, be pleased once they appreciate the significance of this long-awaited development.” Will the Trump Administration Finally Seize a Golden Opportunity to Punish Clinton Charity Fraudsters?
AMY CONEY BARRETT SCOTUS CONFIRMATION
- “More than the style of his writing, though, it was the content of Justice Scalia’s reasoning that shaped me. His judicial philosophy was straightforward: A judge must apply the law as written, not as the judge wishes it were. Sometimes that approach meant reaching results that he did not like.” Read: Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Opening Statement Ahead of Her Supreme Court Confirmation Hearing
- “I hope it doesn’t go down the road it went last time.” Cruz Predicts “Shenanigans” From Democrats During Barrett’s Supreme Court Confirmation Hearing
- Math, Coons. How does it work? Evidently 9 is more than… 9. Bald-headed lying stooge.Coons: Confirming Barrett “Constitutes Court Packing”
- “This is really embarrassing. Before identifying the names of the signatories, Unbendable Media and Alliance for Justice sent press releases on Friday to reporters touting the letter as ‘the largest known lawyer opposition letter to a Supreme Court nominee.'” Anti-Barrett Letter With “Thousands” of Signees Contains Duplicates and Dead People
PRESIDENT TRUMP’S CHINESE CORONAVIRUS DIAGNOSIS
- “Testing throughout Trump’s [Chinese] coronavirus treatment has shown a consistent decrease the presence of the virus in the president’s body, Conley added.” White House Physician Clears Trump To End Isolation, Says He’s “No Longer a Transmission Risk”
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The only time we believe that a lockdown is justified, is to buy you time to reorganize, regroup, rebalance your resources, protect your health workers who are exhausted, but by and large, we’d rather not do it.” (hello Whitmer? Cuomo? Newsome? – jjs) WHO Official Warns Against Lockdowns “As the Primary Means of Control” For Chinese Coronavirus
- “I have accepted full responsibility – and therefore will accept any/all consequences.”Angel-of-Death Cuomo Lockdown Czar Concedes Live On-Air He Broke Chinese COVID Rules
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “Thousands of diagnoses and not many dying.” Are Chinese COVID Case Surges More Fake News?
- “Contrary to popular belief, the Senate can walk and chew gum at the same time. They can handle both pandemic relief and the Barrett nomination. [Mike] Lee is reaching, as his sex and church comment shows.” GOP Senator Says Pandemic Relief Bill in Senate “Makes Sex Look Like Church”
- “California is using “public health” as a rationale to push progressive political goals.” Lab Coat Tyranny
- “Our hapless leaders close schools first and figure out why later. Kids are adrift. Parents are faced with unthinkable choices. It’s breaking us.” Angel-of-Death Cuomo’s and DeBolshevik’s School Shutdowns Are Breaking Parents Like Me
- “The comment is not an endorsement of the president. It is an endorsement of the response, which Dr. Fauci played a key role in. If he meant what he said in March, it is not distinctly different from what is portrayed in the ad.” Dr. Fauci Is Upset That His Comments Ended Up in a New Trump Ad
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- Daniel Greenfield: “No thanks to Kamala Harris.” Your Black Muslim Bakery Tried to Steal $22 Million, But Isn’t Killing People Anymore
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “It’s time to choose faith over fear.” California Church Hosts ‘Freedom Sunday’ Calling for Churches to Reopen
- “New York’s Orthodox Jews are taking civil disobedience to new heights as they burn their masks in protest against state crackdowns on religious gatherings.” Deja Vu for the Jews of New York
PHONY DEMOCRAT ELECTION-STEALING POSTAL SERVICE SWINDLE, ELECTION FRAUD IN GENERAL
- “Twitter is planning to suppress all news of ballot fraud in this coming election.” Planning Something Sinister? Twitter Shuts Down Ric Grenell for Tweet Demonstrating Ballot Fraud
- “Pitman also rebuked the proclamation’s argument that limiting drop boxes would prevent fraud, citing previous elections where counties had multiple in place.” Federal Judge Overturns Texas Governor’s Order Allowing Only One Ballot Drop Box Per County
- “I just had to see how it was possible that PACRONYM thought it would be a good idea to have Newman, who often referenced the systemic inadequacies of the U.S. Postal Service on the show, be a spokesman for voting by mail. There is literally an episode where Newman has stored eight bags of undelivered mail in Jerry’s storage area.” AWKWARD: Viral Mail-In Voting Ad From Seinfeld’s “Newman” Inadvertently Demonstrates Why It Is Bad
- “Newsom is one top Democrat who insists mail-in voting is an inerrant operation, but one former California voter proved the process is ripe for abuse.” Gov. Gavin Newsom Tried to Own a Voter on Mail-In Ballot Fraud, But It Backfired
- But voter fraud is a myth, right Noose-’em? I doubt this is just a one-off, either. Watch: California Man Caught on Video Stealing Ballots from Peoples’ Mailboxes
MORE VP DEBATE REACTION, FALLOUT
- “If this is a battle over style and substance… this was Mike Pence’s night.” Frank Luntz: Undecideds in VP Debate Focus Group Found Kamala Harris “Abrasive and Condescending”
- “There was something unmistakably presidential in his debate performance.” Mike Pence’s Calm Conservatism
- Jeffrey Lord: “Kamala Harris’s habit of repeated lying in VP debate.” Kama-Lie Harris
- “This week’s vice presidential debate did more than simply expose as duplicitous and underhanded Joe Biden’s running mate.” The VP Debate Exposed Joe’s and Kamala’s Attempt to Gaslight America
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- “Events are hurtling towards the election with strange and disturbing developments every day.” Will America Survive the Democrats’ Arrows in Their Quiver?
- “Biden and Harris hold a campaign event in Arizona and the local news can’t believe that not one supporter showed up!” What if Joe Biden Held an Event and No One Came?
- “Why does he get physically angry anytime a reporter dares to ask him his most basic position on questions that pertain to the three branches of government?” Marsha Blackburn: Joe Biden “Powerless” Against Radical Left’s Demand to Pack Supreme Court
- “Democrats are the author of their own miseries on the Supreme Court picks.” Democrat Threats to Pack the Supreme Court Deflect Attention from Their Own Errors
- “[Fake Jake Fapper] Tapper scolds Biden campaign manager for ‘sidestepping'” Biden Campaign Spends Sunday Defending Court-Packing Dodge
- “While Biden refuses to tell voters whether he intends to pack the Supreme Court, other leftists are perverting language to provide cover for him.” The Left is Resorting to Orwellian Language to Defend Court-Packing
- Putting the “Hack” in Hakeem… Chairman of House Dems Accuses GOP of Court-Packing, Demands Dems Not Be Asked About It
- “In Graham’s three previous Senate races, he won by double-digits. Now, he is pleading to his base for help.” Democrat Challenger Jaime Harrison Raised $57 Million in Third Quarter in Bid to Oust Lindsey Graham
- Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “White House staff needs to hold ‘intervention.'” Trump Says Malig-Nancy Pelosi Couldn’t Pass “Basic Aptitude Tests”
- “Our district is in ruins.” Maxine “Mikvah” Waters’ Republican Opponent Joe Collins Rolls Out New Ad Campaign
- “So measuring the impact of enthusiasm for Trump on the vote is difficult. All we’ve really got are anecdotes and media reports. And some of them are astonishing.” Are Experts Underestimating the Impact of the “Enthusiasm Gap” on the Vote?
- “The document lacks verve, originality, and wisdom. That’s no accident.” Why the Democrat Platform Is Boring on Purpose
- “Even as the polls predict a Biden blowout, the same way they predicted a Clinton blowout in 2016, subtle signs tell a different story.” Looking Beyond the Polls, There Continue to be Signs That Trump Will Win
- “New poll finds extreme divides between Trump and Biden voters, both on election results and core values.” New Pew Poll Suggests Election Day 2020 Will Make Bush V. Gore Look Light ‘N Easy
- “If elected, he will not take us back to the losing establishment paradigms of unending military misadventure, stupid trade and foreign policy deals, and sovereign-busting, open-borders globalism.” (you [we] hope – jjs) Is It Too Soon to Begin Talking About President Pence?
- “To borrow phrases from the famous teenage book The Outsiders, we remain a movement of political ‘greasers’ and the Beltway influencers remain the swamp ‘socs.'” Trump and the “Deplorables”: Still the Outsiders
- Roger Kimball: “The opposite of ‘conservative’ is not ‘liberal’ but ephemeral.” The Cultural Roots of Conservatism
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “According to Cincinnati Customs and Border Protection, the egg products inside the pastries ‘pose a high risk to American agriculture’ and contain diseases such as Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza and Virulent Newcastle Disease.” CBP Seizes 1,300 Lbs Of Chinese Goods With “Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza” Risk
- Ignore the court. Keep building. It’s like a giant mask for the southern border. 9th Circuit Appeals Court Blocks Further Border Wall Construction in 2-1 Decision
- “The labor department ‘requires the employers to agree to pay foreign workers significantly higher than the market rate — which would prevent many employers from seeking foreign talent in the first place,’ said a report by the pro-migration American Immigration Council.”H-1B Supporters Denounce Wage-Boosting Regulations
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER
- “[Antonia] Hernandez’s position on the Board of Directors of the commission, which has selected a slew of anti-Trump moderators and pushed a debate via Zoom, is curious in light of her ties to the Biden-backing Chinese Communist Party and the Soros-backed Transition Integrity Project which calls for ‘street fights’ to secure a Biden victory.” Debate Commission Member Tied To Transition Integrity Project, Chinese Communist Party-Linked Berggruen Institute
- “Fox News is told that Welker deactivated her own account and was not asked to by the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD), according to an NBC source.” NBC’s Kristen Welker, Moderator of Third Presidential Debate, Takes Down Twitter Account After Scrutiny for Bias
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Moderator bias and the hereditary principle.” Beyond Debate
- “The 1619 project, which was released over a year ago, has been criticized by historians for its lack of accuracy and sweeping claims, and has recently erupted into an entirely new controversy because of the historical revisionism of the project itself.” “Reeks”: NY TimesUnion Hits Newspaper For Printing Op-Ed Critical of 1619 Project From Its Own Columnist
- “They tell horror stories about what Trump might do to scare voters.” Trump-Hating Journalists Write Fiction, Not News
- “Averaged 322,000 total viewers in first week.” New Shepard Smith Show On CNBC Draws Dismal Ratings After Debut
- Senate Nom Bollier: “Australia ‘took them all away and, you know what, it’s pretty darn safe.'” Kansas Dem Backs Gun Confiscation
- “Black employees at Planned Parenthood’s national wing feel that they have been held to a different standard than the organization’s white employees and that they are often expected to work more and given less leeway.” Planned Parenthood Accused Of Racism by “Dozens” of Employees, Internal Audit Finds
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “China ranks in the bottom 10 countries in Freedom House’s global freedom index for, among many things, its ongoing genocide of Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang province and its suppression of civil liberties.” Human-Rights Groups Protest China’s Bid for U.N. Human Rights Council
- “It’s the best way to stop the CCP’s predatory business practices — and eventually could lead them to follow the rule of law.” Democracies Should Delink From China
- “In my own personal opinion,” he says, “we are at a stage in which, rather than being concerned with how to face the Israeli challenges in order to serve the Palestinian cause, we have to pay attention to our national security and interests.” Saudi Prince Bandar Denounces Palestinian Leadership: Is Saudi-Israel Peace Deal Next?
- Robert Spencer: “After Obama gave them billions, it’s easy to see why the Mullahs think America is a pushover.” Trump to Iran: “Do Not Fuck Around with Us”
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Cyber espionage efforts from foreign entities obsessed with destroying the American way of life are sure to continue until November 3rd.” Will the Failed “Silent Coup” Become the “Stolen Election?”
- “President Emmanuel Macron does a delicate dance out the door, taking a few fundamental rights with him.” France Cracks Down on Everyone to Avoid Singling Out Islamic Terrorism
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “A typical Los Angeles debacle shows us how homeless advocacy destroys entire neighborhoods.” The Real Cost of Homelessness
- “Here’s how a progressive majority on the court could fundamentally alter the basic rights of American citizens in ways not seen in decades.” 5 Major Ways America Will Fundamentally Change if Biden Packs the Court
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Unemployment is back down to 7.9 percent, far better than any experts predicted at this stage, and more than half of those who lost jobs due to the pandemic — more than 11 million Americans — are back at work. The economic recovery is faster under President Donald Trump’s leadership than that from the last major economic downturn after the 2008 financial crisis.” Mike Pence on Economic Comeback: “This Is a V-Shaped Recovery”
- “In other words, the virus behaves the same regardless of whether the economy is locked down or not.” Recovery Continues, Economy Should Be Back to Peak in Fourth Quarter
- The bottom line: “With or without the adjustments, income in 2019 was significantly higher than in all years shown and for every year since the data was collected.” $68,703: Median Household Income Set Record in 2019
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “The viral infections created new bacterial strains that generate ‘superantigens.'” Scarlet Fever is Making a Comeback After a Virus-Caused Mutation Alters Pathogen
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “No university would tolerate a white supremacist student group for the kind of behavior SJP gets away with.” CUNY’s Systemic Jew-Hatred
- “It is time for all members of our profession to acknowledge that mathematics is created by humans and therefore inherently carries human biases.” Mathematical Association: Critical Race Theory Necessary to Fight “Human Biases” in Math
- “It is no answer to say, as FSU does, that this is merely all part of the ‘rough and tumble’ of student politics, that Denton must develop thicker skin.” Court Sides With College Student Who Was Removed From Leadership Position Over BLM Texts
- “While California’s ethnic studies mandate for K-12ers is dead for now, there is still much in the works to be concerned about.” Indoctrifornia
- “We cannot say we were not warned.” How Modern Education Makes Good Little Marxists
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Kate Schroder blames past support for GND on ‘secretly videotaped conversation.'” Ohio Dem Flip-Flops on Green New Deal
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter is none too pleased: “I am very dubious any of this will ever happen. A decade hence I expect the system will still be in development, with Branson calling for more tax dollars and new investors. Maybe by then he’ll do what he did with Virgin Galactic, go public and he sell his stock for a big profit, leaving others holding the bag.” Branson Picks West Virginia to Build/Test Hyperloop Underground Train (will he name it after Robert Byrd? – jjs)
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “The filmmaker’s latest docudrama targets the Left’s zest for socialism.”D’Souza’s Trump Card Rushes to Top Spot on iTunes, Amazon
- Bloody hell… DC Hotel “Honors” Ruth Bader Ginsburg With Mural Composed of 20,000 Tampons
- LOLGF. NBA Finals Game 5 Viewership Crashes Nearly 70% from 2019
- “Cancel culture reaches working-class America.” Cancel Culture in Bayonne, New Jersey
- “If Manhattan is good for one thing, it’s feminist statues that poorly represent the ideals that they espouse.” Statue Featuring Medusa Holding Head of Innocent Man to be Installed in Manhattan in Honor of #MeToo
- “This is America — we have the right to speak freely and live without ancestral racial guilt.”The Pathetic End Point of Racial Sensitivity Training
- “The latest encyclical reads like it could have been written by the former vice president.”Pope Francis and Joe Biden, Ideological Brothers
- “As a false g-d, it begins with lies…” Why Communism is Compelled to Destroy Christianity
- “The challenge to our civilization is real, but most Americans aren’t sympathetic to social radicalism.” Will the Cultural Revolution Be Canceled?
HITHER & YON
- “The Italian explorer who opened America to the West deserves tribute.” Don’t Defend Columbus — Celebrate Him
- “If Americans want to see people trying to look intelligent while arguing, cable news already provides numerous showcases of Smart People Behaving Badly.” Reboot of The Weakest Link is the Wrong Show at the Wrong Time
- “John Hay’s life offers a glimpse of what love of country looks like. If we cannot understand it, we truly are aliens and vagabonds upon the earth.” John Hay, Love of Country, and Our Vagabond Age
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.