Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and what an insane week it has been. Considering everything that’s happened since last New Year’s Day, that’s saying something. On top of wrapping up the confirmation hearings of Amy Coney Barrett, the polar opposite in every way, shape and form of the deceased individual hailed as a deity by the Left that she will be replacing – in and of itself a history-making story which will no doubt affect the trajectory of this nation for decades to come – we have two more titanic stories that are equally consequential: the dam bursting forth with The New York Post’s blockbuster expose of the Biden Family’s criminal enterprise centered around a 50-year pay-for-play influence-peddling racket run by the current Democrat Party presidential nominee AND the Big Brother Big Tech oligarchy strangling the first amendment in an attempt to cover it all up.
All of that makes the fact that we had what ordinarily would be a page one story of dueling Presidential town halls last night pale in insignificance. Despite the complete puerile, shameless hackery of both Savannah Gutterball and George “the Minimal” Stephanopoulos, they weren’t, as we’ll discuss in a moment.
But first, Tucker Carlson went on a tear last night about the Bidens, who, as the revelations begin to come out bit by bit are threatening to steal the crown of the most corrupt political family from the Clintons and the Kennedys.
In the later years of the Obama administration, then-Vice President Joe Biden, the current Democratic nominee for president, led U.S. diplomat relations with Ukraine. Joe Biden’s son Hunter sat on the board of Burisma at the same time.
According to Carlson, Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to Burisma’s board, e-mailed Biden and his then-business partner Devon Archer about their “final goals” and to form a “concrete course of action” related to their dealings with Burisma.
“So what did Burisma want exactly? Well, good PR for starters,” Carlson said. “The executive wanted, quote, high-ranking U.S. officials to express their, quote, positive opinion of Burisma. And then he wanted the administration to act on Burisma’s behalf.”
Pozharskyi told Hunter Biden that Burisma executives wanted public support from U.S. officials, as well as to “close down any cases/pursuits against the head of Burisma in Ukraine,” Carlson said, quoting Pozharskyi’s email.
Carlson then revealed a Dec. 2, 2015, email from the PR firm Blue Star Strategies obtained exclusively by “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”
“Hello all… This morning the White House hosted a conference call regarding the Vice President’s upcoming trip to Ukraine. Attached is a memo from the Blue Star Strategies team with the minutes of the call, which outlined the trip’s agenda and addressed several questions regarding U.S. policy toward Ukraine,” the email said.
“So here you have a PR firm involved in an official White House foreign policy call. How could that happen? Good question — but it worked. Days later, Joe Biden flew to Ukraine and did exactly what his son wanted. The vice president gave a speech slamming the very Ukrainian law enforcement official who was tormenting Burisma. The exact guy,” Carlson said, referring to former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.
But wait! There’s more. I guess there must be a direct flight on Epstein Airways from Kiev to Beijing that we didn’t know about. Until now.
E-mails show that Hunter wanted to have “lasting and lucrative” deals with the top Chinese private energy company, which would bring in tens of millions for his family. The company was CEFC China Energy Co. based in Shanghai. Chairman Ye Jianming vanished in 2018 after Chinese authorities took him into custody. CEFC went bankrupt in early 2020.
One email sent to Biden on May 13, 2017, with the subject line “Expectations,” included details of “remuneration packages” for six people involved in an unspecified business venture. Biden was identified as “Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC,” an apparent reference to the former Shanghai-based conglomerate CEFC China Energy Co.
His pay was pegged at “850” and the email also noted that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.”
A provisional agreement stated that four people would split 80% of the new company’s shares. Initials identified the four people, which correspond with the four people involved in the email: H, RW, JG, and TB.
There was also 10 for Jim and “10 held by H for the big guy.” The e-mails did not identify this big guy.
One guess who that is. Hint: he’s running for president on the Democrat Party line and his frontal lobe is the consistency of overcooked Wheatina. It cannot be stressed enough that as horrendous as all of this is, it was not limited to just the 8 years of his vice presidency (emphasis on the word “Vice”). Joe Biden was in Washington for nearly a half-century. The corruption of a national political figure and the selling out of our national security and foreign policy to not just the highest bidder but our geopolitical enemies is staggering when seen in that context. When all of this gets out – IF all of this gets out – it may not be too far off the mark to say that Joe Biden hurt this country every much as Aldrich Ames, the Walker spy family, and Robert Hanssen, if not all three combined.
I’m no Theodore H. White. Hell, I’m not even a Perry White. But this is the story of the century. At least it would be the story of the century if there were real journalists taking it national on every front page and every broadcast outlet in the nation. But at least we have the internet and alternate media to get the story out. Oh, wait a second. We don’t.
Silicon Valley’s bias towards the Democrats is overwhelming. Twitter employees are no exception. According to OpenSecrets’ 2020 election cycle report, 98.99% of Twitter employee donations have gone to Democratic federal candidates to date. Only 1.01% has gone to Republican federal candidates. Where Twitter employees want to donate their money is their business. But their company stepped way over the line to tip the scales in favor of the Biden campaign. Twitter shut down the Trump campaign’s Twitter account 19 days before the election, while leaving the Biden campaign’s account up and running without interruption to disseminate its political messages freely. Even though the shutdown of the Trump campaign’s Twitter account was only temporary, the shutdown reinforced Twitter’s other actions to suppress dissemination of the New York Post article. In sum, Twitter has provided the Biden campaign with a tremendous gift by censoring critical information about Joe Biden’s possible corrupt acts while serving as vice president that may foreshadow what he and his family would do if Biden is elected president. Voters have a right to have unfiltered access to this information, as they do to Joe Biden’s position on court packing, before they cast their votes.
Twitter may well have violated federal campaign finance laws with its one-sided censorship to benefit Biden’s campaign. As Missouri Republican Senator Josh Hawley wrote in a letter to the Federal Election Commission, “There can be no serious doubt that the Biden campaign derives extraordinary value from depriving voters access to information that, if true, would link the former Vice President to corrupt Ukrainian oligarchs.”
Since the rise of the internet along with talk radio, the Leftist propagandists disguised as journalists had their control of the national discourse wrested from them and have been floundering ever since. But, with Leftists controlling the technology that allowed the rise of, well, all of us, it was only a matter of time before they struck back. Can you imagine if Rumproast Clyburn was still the head of the FCC or if Net Neutering aka Neutrality was imposed?
This is just part and parcel of the attempt to not just remove Trump from office but to actually overthrow the United States. It’s a high-tech Antifa hate-shake bike lock to the face. The question is, what can be done about it? I do not want the government regulating them for obvious reasons (think: EPA, IRS, DOJ, FBI, CIA). Yet if they are somehow broken up, all we’ll get for our troubles is several dozen Dorseys and Zuckerbergs. But they must be punished, and somehow their absolute stranglehold on the sources of real information and dissent must be broken. Figure it out and win a cookie.
* * * * *
As mentioned, last night there were dueling town halls between Trump and Biden. Both had a Soviet quality to them. Savannah Gutterball, the lipless Leftist whose husband was an Al Gore campaign bigwig, led what amounted to a Lavrenty Beria show trial. She did everything she could to upset Trump, but all she did was upset the TV audience and quite probably the confederates in the studio. NBC must’ve been going apeshit as the masked black woman behind Trump continually nodded in agreement with everything he said. In any case the lack of males in the audience, the questions focused on Trump’s supposed Achilles heel, masks and the Chinese infection, and nothing about Biden’s corruption, the riots and ACB were just glaringly obvious and hacktastic. Trump looked like a champ and won the night.
Angry little boy George Stephanopoulos over at ABC did what amounted to a Potemkin Village interview with Goofy Joey Bivalve. It was a softball question, five-minute break for a diaper change and monkey gland injections then lather, rinse and repeat. But old Joe made the best of his time on camera, denigrating Amy Coney Barrett, advising cops to shoot people in the leg and looking up at the ceiling at the pretty lights and his Marlon Brando cue cards. Waste of time. Then again, maybe some folks watching who might have been considering voting for this crooked rutabaga thought, “what the fuck am I thinking?”
Lots of other things including the wrapping up of the Amy Coney Barrett confirmation hearings where every horrid thing hurled at her by the Dems landed right back in their faces. As I alluded to above, and in the links in that section, if she does indeed get confirmed, it could portend a major tectonic shift in the right direction for the court as well as the nation.
That is, if the Communists don’t set the whole shithouse up in flames in a couple of weeks time.
Have a great weekend.
BOMBSHELL BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The e-mail shows Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi telling Biden that the ‘ultimate purpose’ of hiring a public relations firm was to end investigations against Burisma.”Burisma Official Told Hunter Biden They Wanted To “Close Down” Investigation Against Firm’s Owner, According To Unconfirmed E-Mail
- “These corrupt forces, they don’t see our nation as a protector of its citizens, but as a vehicle for personal profit and power at your expense, and you see it happening right now.”Presidet Trump: Biden Family “Corrupt as Hell” for Pursuing Deals in China
- “Ukraine and Russia. Now China.” Hunter Biden Pursued “Lasting and Lucrative” Deals With Chinese Private Energy
- “Twitter’s response to the actual article itself makes clear that these, you know purported allegations are false,” said Biden Campaign Press Secretary Jamal Brown. (like, comedy, you know, gold! – jjs) Biden Campaign Press Sec Claims Twitter Censorship Proves Allegations Against Biden Family Are False
- Okay, is it me or is the NY Post trying to do weird damage control by making Hunter out to be a victim? Read this and you tell me. Hunter Biden E-Mails, Pics Reveal Wild Life, Pained Soul
MEDIA CENSORSHIP OF BOMBSHELL BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Daniel Greenfield: “The problem isn’t simply radicalism. It’s power.” Conservatives Must Fight Big Tech or Lose
- “Twitter also censored links to the website of the House Judiciary Committee, although it later backtracked, calling this decision an ‘error.'” Senate Judiciary Committee Will Subpoena Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Over NY Post Censorship
- “Cortez said the Trump administration has people investigating what the Department of Justice and the Department of Commerce could do in response to Twitter’s action.” (what about the Federal Election Commission? – jjs) White House Is “Very Much Looking Into” Executive Action Against Twitter, Campaign Adviser Says
- “Look carefully at what Twitter is saying to justify censoring the Biden story. If applied consistently, it’d mean that some of history’s most consequential journalism — the Pentagon Papers, WikiLeaks’ war logs, Snowden docs, Panama Papers, our Brazil Archive — would be banned.” “Authoritarian Mindset”: Glenn Greenwald Goes Off on Liberals “Cheering” Twitter’s “Stunning Censorship”
- “Twitter’s technicality is a fig leaf to enable continued control of public discourse by an unelected private industry that is 9-to-1 in the tank for Democrats and can decide what Americans are allowed to know.” 11 Hacks, Leaks, and Hoaxes That Twitter and Facebook Didn’t Throttle — Because They Hurt Trump
- “Facebook and Twitter’s explanations are logical, reasonable, and totally false.” Facebook and Twitter Explain How Their Bias Works
- “Casting Hunter Biden as a sympathetic survivor of addiction to get out in front of the subsequent stories would constitute only half the article’s preemptive protection.” The New Yorker’s Hunter Biden Whitewash Looks Awful In Retrospect
- Michael Goodwin: “Too many so-called journalists no longer see their role as reporting the news. They take sides and twist the facts to make them fit.” C-SPAN and Twitter Prove the Bias of Big Media and Big Tech
- “The move by Twitter and Facebook to censor a bombshell report about Hunter Biden should make it clear, finally, that these are not neutral platforms.” Jack Dorsey is an Enemy of the People and the Free Press
- “Generations before Facebook or Twitter, Tocqueville warned that censoring the press would endanger the survival of freedom and democracy in America.” If We Let Big Tech Strangle the Press, Say Goodbye to Your Freedoms
- Julie Kelly: “Big Tech oligarchs must answer Congress’s questions about election interference.” Bring Them In
- “A sordid tale of tech giants’ election interference.” Twitter Operates as Biden’s Censorship Arm
ABOVE THE FOLD, NOTEWORTHY, BREAKING
- “Senate Dem hopeful slept with Army vet’s wife then cashed campaign checks.”Cunningham’s Mistress Donated to Campaign Around Time of Sexual Encounter
- “A self-described “voter participation” group which donates exclusively to Democrats and Joe Biden’s presidential campaign has been caught making en masse ballot requests for deceased people.” Biden Donor Group Sends 225,000+ Ballot Requests, Including For DEAD Citizens
- “Sylvia Gonzalez landed in a Texas slammer because she criticized her local government.”Tyranny in Texas
- Angelo Codevilla: “Is the nation’s top law enforcement agency protecting society from sociopaths or is the bureau itself sociopathic? Evidence and experience suggest the latter.”Your FBI Will Entrap You
AMY CONEY BARRETT SCOTUS CONFIRMATION DAY 4
- “It’s a sham!” “It defies logic!” Democrats Whine After Graham Schedules Barrett Nomination Vote on October 22
- “Will voters now want to turn the Senate over to these fools?” Democrats Lost More Than a Supreme Court Seat This Week
- “She’s been pro-life for a long time. So I suspect with her, it is deeply personal and comes with her religion.” Hot Mic Reportedly Catches Dianne Feinstein Comment About Amy Coney Barrett’s Religion
- Yup. Member of American Bar Association’s Standing Committee “Judge Barrett Meets the Highest Standards”
- The question came after a round of serious questions, the last of which Barrett said she hoped was “an easy one.” Sen. Kennedy Sparks Backlash After Asking Amy Coney Barrett “Who Does the Laundry”
- “Despite their best efforts, the dogma lives loudly within them.” How the Barrett Hearings Force Democrats to Play Their Hand
- “President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee is handling her confirmation hearings beautifully.” Judge Amy Coney Barrett Has Broken Through “A Concrete Barrier” and Not Just “A Glass Ceiling.”
- “If Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed, America will have the first Supreme Court with a majority of justices approved by a GOP Senate since 1939.” Amy Coney Barrett is the First Big Potential Supreme Court Victory For Republicans in 90 Years
- “The graduates of the Ivy League thus emerge with a highly regarded credential, a stellar network, but also with many common assumptions, habits, and expectations. Barrett is not part of that world.” Amy Coney Barrett Breaks the Ivy League Cartel
- “Her brilliance is matched only by her compassion, and her integrity is unassailable.”WATCH: First Blind SCOTUS Clerk and Barrett Mentee Gives Tear-Jerking Testimony At Judge’s Confirmation Hearing
- “Our lives depend on it.” (what about the lives of the unborn, tootsie? – jjs) Woman Who Obtained An Abortion Begs Senate Judiciary Committee Not To Confirm Barrett
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “They’d be censured for life.” If Republican Senators Were Like Crazy Mazie
- “Despite the efforts of Democrats to ‘trap’ Barrett during two days of Q&A, the likely successor to Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s seat on the high court consistently relied upon the “Ginsburg Rule” in handling the onslaught.” Dems Behaving Badly — Not Hypothetically — In Barrett Hearings
DUELING TOWN HALLS
- “There was a real star in the town halls, and it wasn’t who you think it was.” When It Came to the Dueling Town Halls, Every Eye Was on This Person
- “While Trump faced questions about white supremacy and Q-anon, Biden did not get one question about his son Hunter’s notorious business deals in Ukraine and China.” Recap: Joe Biden Flubs His Way Through the ABC News Town Hall
- “Experts question the practicality of Biden’s guidance for cops facing imminent and violent assault.” “Shoot Them in the Leg”
- “It’s entirely possible that Biden, despite a loving moderator who avoided the Hunter Biden problem, was hurt more than Trump was.” The Democrat Partisans Running the Two Town Halls Had a Big Effect
- “Guthrie, whose husband was former Vice President Al Gore’s traveling chief of staff during the 2000 presidential election cycle, was repeatedly combative with the president while Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden fielded mostly softball questions during a competing town hall event on ABC News.” Lipless Wonder Savannah Gutterball Blasted For Hostile Behavior Toward Trump During Town Hall
- “Instead, Biden was lobbed a series of softball questions in Philadelphia on Thursday night while Stephanopoulos offered minimal pushback.” Biden Doesn’t Get a Single Question on Hunter Biden Expose at ABS News Town Hall
- Dale, a daughter of immigrants from Eastern Europe, then asked the president, “If you are elected to a second term, do you expect to pursue your previous efforts to cut the DACA program? Why or why not?” Female Voter Tells President Trump: “You’re So Handsome When You Smile”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “As the shot is heard, Rittenhouse turns back toward Rosenbaum,” the Journal-Sentinel noted, adding, “Witnesses say Rosenbaum then tried to grab the rifle from Rittenhouse, who then fired four times.” Man Charged With Firing “Warning Shot” Allegedly Just Before Kyle Rittenhouse Opened Fire
- “We keep hearing more and more about city officials connected to the supposedly nonexistent Antifa.” Antifa Becoming “the Establishment” in Portland… And Denver?
SCOTUS-PEACHMENT, SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Durham’s grand jury reportedly is considering if false information about a Trump backchannel to Putin may have been knowingly passed to the U.S. government.” A Glaring Hole in the Alfa Bank/Trump Server Story Could Unravel the Russia Hoax
- Call me when the 3AM arrests are made. DNI John Ratcliffe Refers Nunes Report on ICA to Intelligence Community Inspector General
- “Wylie, who also met with Rep. Adam Schiff [-for-Brains], claimed that he had information that could link together Russian intelligence operatives, Cambridge Analytica, the Trump campaign and supporters of the Brexit vote.” Operatives Behind Steele Dossier Played Little Known Role In Another Debunked Conspiracy Theory
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Indeed, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell appears to have thrown in the towel and is concentrating on making one of those useless political gestures. He’s asking the Senate to pass a much-slimmed-down pandemic relief bill that contains money for extended unemployment benefits and more loans for small businesses but not much else.” Trump Says He’s “Ready to Sign” Another Stim Bill; McConnell Skeptical
- “New York Gov. [Angel-of-Death] Cuomo has a new book out celebrating his atrocious handling of the [Chinese] Coronavirus crisis.” Emperor Cuomo Has No Clothes
- “Judicial skepticism is reining in pandemic emergency orders.” Liberty, in Sickness and in Health
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Senate Dem candidate now campaigns as environmentalist.” Cal Cunningham’s Family Business Was a Top Polluter in North Carolina
- “Firm has received $2.7 million from Omar this cycle.” Bro-Fo Omar/Nur Funnels 70% of Campaign Expenditures to Husband’s Company
- “Despite the aforementioned example and numerous other red flags mentioned in the original report, Black continued conducting business with Epstein in the years leading up to his death.” Billionaire Leon Black Needs To Answer These Questions About His Relationship With Jeffrey Epstein
- AZ Police Ass’n Director: “It sadly isn’t the first time I’ve seen this from Democratic campaign personnel.” Space-Case Mark Kelly Disciplines Staffer Who Called Cops “Worthless Fucking Pigs”
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Cuomo’s and de Blasio’s war against New York Jews is one of the ugliest spectacles in modern American politics.” New York’s Beleaguered Jews Strike Back Against Angel-of-Death Cuomo
- “No matter how the protests were organized and planned, the District’s (and in particular, Mayor Bowser’s) support for at least some mass gatherings undermines its contention that it has a compelling interest in capping the number of attendees at the Church’s outdoor services.” Federal Court Rebukes D.C. Mayor’s Double Standard on Church Services and BLM Protests
PHONY DEMOCRAT ELECTION-STEALING POSTAL SERVICE SWINDLE, ELECTION FRAUD IN GENERAL
- “You know, we have to take Hillary at her word when she said to Biden, and rather ominously, ‘do not concede under any circumstances.’ Under any circumstances is a pretty broad thing. He could be winning by 10 percent, and they’re going to contest it.” Giuliani on Election: “We’ll Be Ready With a Large, Large Number of Lawyers in Different States”
- “These carriers each attempted to destroy mail, including both political advertisements and an application for a mail-in ballot. Anyone who would obstruct or delay United States mail that includes election-related materials should know that the Department of Justice will take quick, efficient action against them.” Two Pennsylvania Postal Workers Federally Charged with Throwing Away Mail
- “The California Republican Party has placed ‘unofficial’ ballot dropboxes for mail-in ballots and Democrats don’t like it.” California GOP to Keep “Unofficial” Ballot Dropboxes
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- “Dillon said Biden and the crew member were not in close contact, and thus, the Democrat nominee will not self-isolate.” Crew Member on Biden Campaign’s Charter Plane Tests Positive for Chinese Coronavirus
- The Center for Disease Control (CDC) suggests that if someone has been “within six feet of someone who has [Chinese] COVID-10 [sic] for a total of 15 minutes or more” they ought to “stay home for 14 days.” Kamala’s Comms Director Tests Positive But Harris WON’T Quarantine For 14 Days
- “Former Obama voters who supported Trump in 2016 are sticking with the president, and by a wide margin, according to a six-month survey in battleground states.” Swing Voters Are Sticking With Trump, Expect Him to Be Reelected
- “The record turnout, especially in Harris County, comes after the Texas GOP filed a lawsuit challenging curbside and drive-thru voting in Harris County.” More than 1 Million Ballots Cast on Texas’s First Day of Early Voting
- “Once solidly Democrat blue-collar communities in western Wisconsin that broke for Trump four years ago could hold the key to this crucial swing state.” Western Wisconsin: Will Blue-Collar Trump Democrats Swing the State to Trump Again?
- “He seeks an America that the Founders wouldn’t recognize.” The Anti-Constitution of Joe Biden
- “For all their talk about empowering women and minorities, leftists have used all their vast media, tech, and deep state power to sell America a corrupt old white guy of diminished mental capacity.” Can the Democrats Sell Their Worst Candidate Ever?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Leftist axis supports George Gascon, white former D.A. of San Francisco.”Nazi Collaborator Soros, Black Lives Matter, and Kamala Harris Oppose African-American D.A. in Los Angeles
- “‘…if we want to talk about court-packing,’ we should talk about the judges that Republicans have nominated and confirmed to the bench.” Whore-Mouth Harris Tries to Equate GOP Filling Vacancies to Court Packing
- Bob Zimmerman: “I therefore think none of the poll results today are trustworthy because too many people, from all political perspectives, are simply tired of being harassed by pollsters. They are refusing to talk, and thus the pollsters are only getting a very limited slice of opinions, from a few people who likely don’t represent the general population.” The Real Reason Most Polls in This Election Are Not Trustworthy
- “It’s simple advice but if enough people follow it, we might ensure the POTUS’ victory.” Our Best Hope in the Homestretch for a Trump Victory: V I P — Vote, Influence and Pray
- Dennis Prager: “Yet another reason everything is at stake in this election.” What Will Happen If the Democrats Pack the Supreme Court?
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Stricter measures, like an immigration freeze, were in place from May through the end of July. Since then, though, the WSJ reports, border jumping has crept up and the problem of illegal immigration has returned.” Illegal Border Crossings Are Back on the Rise After Hitting Three-Year Low
- “Not only does the act of importing illegal e-cigarettes violate U.S. law, but the products themselves also pose a severe threat to the health of those who mistakenly use them.”Officials Seize Nearly 100,000 E-Cigs Entering Pennsylvania From China
- “After investigating, Gujral plans to vote for President Donald Trump in the upcoming election.” Democrat Director Reverses Position On Illegal Immigration After Investigating For Documentary
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER
- “The news came on the day of what was supposed to be a career highlight for the 30-year C-SPAN veteran. Scully was to moderate the second debate between President Donald Trump and Democrat Joe Biden, which was canceled after Trump would not agree to a virtual format because of his [Chinese] COVID-19 diagnosis.” C-SPAN Suspends Steve Scully Indefinitely After Admitting He Lied About Twitter Hack
- The president insisted that Wallace protected Biden from “choking.” “You Did Interrupt a Lot”: Fox Business’ Stuart Varney Defends Chris Wallace, Takes on Trump For Debate Behavior
- “Hannah-Jones, though, was livid. She sent vitriolic emails to both Kingsbury and Stephens ahead of publication. She also tweeted that efforts to discredit her work ‘put me in a long tradition of [Black women] who failed to know their places.'” “1619 Project” Founder Has a Tantrum After NY Times Publishes Critical Column
- “So we get this New York Times woman, Davey Alba. And, she apparently contacts you, she contacts me. You can tell by the way she contacted each of us that she was already decided how she was going to write this story. And, basically, she’s writing a story saying you and I, and perhaps a few others — if there’s violence on Election Day, it’s because of you and me.”Levin to Bongino: NY Times Writer Who Accused Us of Inciting Violence “Must Not Be Following News on Her Own Damn Newspaper”
- “Local authorities ignore state law on wait times.” Minnesotans Face Months-Long Delays in Obtaining Gun-Carry Permits
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Michael Ledeen: “A major catastrophe on the horizon?” China’s Turning Point
- “Obama presided during the rise of ISIS; Trump decimated them while Arab states are making peace with Israel.” Obama, Architect of Numerous Foreign Policy Failures, Rips Trump: “Doesn’t Have the Patience… To Really Substantially Change a Lot of Foreign Policy”
- “G-d help us, the G-d help you [European Union]… if there are four more years of Trump.” (he’s right, but not the way he thinks he is – jjs) “G-d Help Us If Trump Wins,” So-Called ‘Palestinian’ Prime Minister Warns EU Lawmakers
- “An inherited instinct to scapegoat the Jews.” The EU’s Discrimination Against Israel
- Douglas Murray: “Ours is a culture war that is now continuously echoing and imitating the culture wars ripping through your great country. I love the United States, as do most of my fellow countrymen. But, oh boy, do we wish you would keep this stuff to yourselves.” (with all due respect, Mr. Murray, you guys embraced socialism 80 years ago and imported Islam about 20 years after. So shut your bloody cake hole, sir – jjs) We Brits Aren’t Enjoying America’s Export of Political Correctness
- 144 Helen Thomases, coming up! Two Senior al Qaeda Operatives Reportedly Killed in Drone Strike
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “It’s time to think outside the superblock box.” How New York Can End the Public Housing Trap
- “Grim signs keep piling up of the toll the Cuomo-de Blasio lockdown policies are taking on New York.” Angel-of-Death Cuomo and DeBolshevik Are Killing Everything Nice in NYC
- “The lawsuit alleges that the Indiana DCS also violated the Huffs’ First Amendment right to exercise their religious beliefs, filed false affidavits in court, and placed Adam Huff on the Child Protective Index of persons ‘having been found to have committed acts of ‘substantiated’ child abuse or neglect,’ which he cannot get off of even though the state dropped its case against the Huffs.” Indiana Child Services Ripped Children Away From Disabled Parents. A New Lawsuit Aims to Stop It
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Many factors contribute to racial disparities in household wealth accumulation, but one is mostly overlooked.” Wealth and Risk
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Helen Jones, a 61-year old grandmother, is now blind after reportedly being attacked with acid by a stranger just steps outside of her Philadelphia home, according to reports.”Grandmother Declared Blind After Acid Attack By Stranger Outside Of Her Own Home
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “Then again, Obamacare was built on a Big Lie – ‘you can keep your plan.'” Still More Dem Lies About Obamacare
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Therapist Cristina Combs, who created the program, spent ‘years of struggling to navigate the role and presence of whiteness in her personal, academic, and professional journeys,’ the website for the series claims.” University of Minnesota Offers Lecture Teaching 12-Step AA-Type Program to Recover From Being White
- “Districts with strong teachers’ unions are less likely to reopen schools.” Study: Teachers’ Unions Associated With School Closures
- “E-mails and interviews reveal Richmond, Virginia School Superintendent Jason Kamras gets paid a fat salary to use illiterate black kids as political fodder.” K-12: In Richmond’s Public Schools, a Rabid BLM Leftist at the Helm
- “A ‘Friends Don’t Let Friends Vote Republican’ sticker was displayed in the classroom.” Anti-Trump Indoctrination Reported at California High School
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter: “The failed unit is on Russia’s 20-year-old Zvezda module, which in the past month has also been found to be the source of the station’s slow leak. Its interior temperature also started heating up for some reason this past week. All these issues raise questions about the future of this core module, and ISS itself.” (I thought Hillary Clinton was the failed Russian oxygen system – jjs) Russian Oxygen Regeneration System on the ISS Fails
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “No wonder nearly two-thirds of people surveyed have come to believe those in power will not be held accountable for sexual harassment. Shame on Anita Hill.” Clarence Thomas Fraudster Anita Hill Can’t Figure Out Why People Don’t Trust Harassment Accusations
- “The Court’s decision is predicated on false, misleading, and incomplete information and should be reversed or overruled.” Debunking the Fourth Circuit’s Insane Transgender Ruling in Grimm v. Gloucester
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Cullors joined Eric Mann’s Labor/Community Strategy Group after graduating high school. The group, which is associated with the Black Panther Party and other radical organizations, trained activists in the labor rights and civil rights movement.” BLM Cofounder to Produce Warner Bros. Children’s Content
- Larry Elder: “If protesters are truly concerned about the condition of Black and Hispanic urban Americans in particular, why the pathetic silence over the fatherless households, the principal reason for the very conditions they complain about?” Fatherless Households: A National Crisis
- Daniel Greenfield: “Leftists want to tear down Lincoln, and put up rapists and child killers.”
- Christian Toto: “The industry once again invites outside groups to manipulate stories, themes.” Revealed: The Secret Behind TV Shows, Movies Promoting Open Border Policies
- “Will Witt exposes progressivism as a cult of shame, guilt, and destruction.” Statues of Lincoln are Being Torn Down Because He Hanged Rapists and Child Killers Prager U Video: Leftism Has Become a Religion
HITHER & YON
- Victor Davis Hanson: “The lesson in all these debacles is that anywhere ideology trumps science, public service, history, art and entertainment, ruin surely follows.” Destroying the Institutions We Inherited
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.