Good morning, kids. Tuesday and there are a number of things in the fire so let’s get cracking. First up, in a move that is less shocking than it is revolting, given the deviant in question, Cheap Justice John Roberts sided with the leftist hacks-in-black on the Supreme Court and let stand a lower court ruling allowing the state of Pennsylvania to count non-postmarked ballots up to three days after Election Day. Legal eagle William A. Jacobson:
How important is the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett? I wrote on September 19, 2020, that it was important to fill the Ginsburg vacancy prior to Election Day in order to neutralize the unreliable vote of Chief Justice John Roberts:
Filling the vacancy now is protection against… John Roberts. From Obamacare to the recent religious liberty lockdown cases, the Chief Justice has shown himself to be unreliable and subject to pressure campaigns. Particularly when the 2020 election cases (which there will be) make their way to the Supreme Court, a rogue Roberts could result in a 4-4 deadlock, which means the appeals court decision stands. A 6-3 Supreme Court nullifies Rogue Roberts.
My point was just proven. Roberts joined the three liberals to reject a stay (in two cases, here and here) of a Pennsylvania Supreme Court Order that permits mail-in ballots to be counted if received three days after Election Day — even if the envelope has no postmark. That’s right, even if there is no postmark. Justices Thomas, Alito, Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh would have granted the stay.
There is no reasonable explanation for mail-in balloting; the excuse was because a virus that was pimped as an extinction-level event but which is marginally more lethal than seasonal flu demanded it. In reality, it was and remains legalized mass organized election fraud. Ballot counting. Up to three days after the fact. Even without a postmark. In a crucial must-win swing state known for election shenanigans and fraud (Romney got shut out of 59 Philadelphia precincts in 2012, and the Black Panthers intimidated voters in 2008)
I’m completely out of words and phrases to describe just how utterly loathsome and despicable John Roberts is. Forget the My Pillow; I think Antonin Scalia blew an artery when he saw Roberts literally act as a one-man Congress and re-write Obamacare to make it kosher. Except it wasn’t and his action even less so. So, siding with the three frauds is almost penny ante stuff. I know the popular speculations is that the Dems have tapes of him being fucked by a giraffe, or he and Hunter Biden spit-roasted a teeny-bopper on Pedo Island, or that his adoption of a third-world orphan was some sort of shady deal. Meh, the simplest answer is he’s a Globalist. President Trump is an existential threat to Globalism. Plus, throw in the usual hatred of an outsider with a Queens accent and the vote, like every other one, is a no-brainer.
If Amy Barrett is in fact confirmed, I assume there might be a push to revisit this decision. Not even sure if that’s possible unless another suit is filed and even still, Roberts runs the court and there’s no way he’ll bring it up because “it would throw things into chaos and right before an election!” Bastard. This definitely makes the chances of the Dems stealing PA from Trump after he wins it on Election Day that much easier. That said, early voting and other factors might keep it out of reach, even with a 3-day cushion to “find” more votes. Beyond PA, Trump I think is going to shock a lot of folks by winning in places no one was paying attention to or that no one thought would ever not go Democrat.
[Ted] Cruz said Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s possible confirmation to the Supreme Court would provide the ninth justice needed to avoid a four-four division over post-election legal battles.
“It’s one of the reasons why it is so important that the Senate confirm Judge Barrett, because if the Supreme Court only has eight justices, eight justices can divide four to four,” Cruz noted. “An equally divided court has no authority to decide anything. So if we have this chaos of litigation, if the Supreme Court is equally divided, there is no resolution and we’re in a constitutional crisis.”
Cruz warned, “If the Supreme Court is divided four-four, there is no answer. You just sty in the chaos, and and that’s why I think it is so important to have fully functioning court.”
Cruz concluded, “There were four justices in Bush versus Gore that were happy to say keep on recounting, keep counting until you find find more Al Gore votes, and that’s dangerous.”
I think at this point, given everything that is happening as well as just the anecdotal stories and just a gut feeling, Trump is going to win and win by a significant margin. The Democrats of course are not going to accept it, even after however many days extra there are for votes to be manufactured in each state or district to steal it. Although I think (pray) the margin will be too wide for them to overcome, they will nevertheless bring it to the court while fomenting violent insurrection in the streets. That said, the late ex-associate justice going to her final reward last month looms large, as was her insistence on not retiring until seeing President Hillary Clinton swear in her replacement. How’d thta work out for you, toots?
* * * * *
The great Margot Cleveland is right. This is not the Hunter Biden scandal. Yes, he’s a sleazy incompetent, drug-addicted scumbag who engaged in serious criminal activity and fraud that undermined the security of the nation. But he was merely the bagman for “the big guy,” his father… who just happens to be the current Democrat candidate for president — Joe Biden.
The public does not need to know of the unsavory and illegal behavior Hunter engaged in — much less watch it — while he was in the throes of addiction. America also does not need to read the words of anguish exchanged between an addict son undergoing rehab and his famous father.
Yet Hunter Biden’s addiction, and the fact that tens of thousands of other Americans suffer similar demons, does not atone for the sins of the father. And that is what the email and text scandal concerns: Evidence that Joe Biden, while vice president of the United States, knowingly allowed his son to profit by selling access to Biden and others in the Obama administration, including to Communist Party of China leaders, and then lied about it.
The emails and texts Joe personally received also suggest a cut from Hunter’s influence-peddling. For instance, one email published by the New York Post detailed a deal Hunter Biden pursued with China’s largest private energy company that was “interesting for me and my family…”
Evidence of this scandal is too strong to ignore or to allow Joe Biden, the Democratic Party, or corporate media to cast aside as an unseemly attack on a recovering drug addict, and not merely because of the corruption at issue. Every country, every foreign politician or political faction, and every corrupt oligarch or business that paid for access has the emails, notes, receipts, itineraries, fund transfers, and maybe even photographs or recordings. And that makes Joe Biden a national security risk.
Remember, it was Acting Attorney General Sally Yates’ concern that then-National Security Advisor Michael Flynn was a national security risk that sent her to the White House to get him fired. The Russians would know, she maintained, that Flynn had misrepresented to Vice President Mike Pence his conversations with the Russian ambassador, and that would leave Flynn compromised. Of course, that theory was so preposterous that even disgraced former FBI Director James Comey called it a stretch.
But there is a world of difference between a conversation among a transition team member and a foreign ambassador and a conversation between individuals with foreign interests and the former vice president, bought and paid for with cash funneled through his son. A compromise of that kind holds serious national security issues, which is why our country needs a full vetting of this evidence.”
Forget Hunter and forget whatever disgusting, depraved acts that he engaged in that might be on the computer — unless it’s involving children and that cannot be ignored. If Kristen Welker even allows Trump to speak a syllable on this come Thursday’s “debate,” Trump would do well to portray Hunter as the patsy and victim of his father (whether that is the case or not), and then hammer away at Goofy Joey bivalve as the greatest traitor-for-hire in the history of the nation, perhaps even a bigger crook than the Clintons, given his near half-century in government.
* * * * *
And what has been the reaction of our national law enforcement community to the discovery of this laptop and the evidence contained therein? Why, discredit it as dubious at best and go after the people who dared bring it to light, the patriot computer repair shop owner and Rudy Giuliani, who just happens to be the President’s attorney. Meanwhile, what is the FBI doing to occupy itself? Why, just the usual; creating phony crimes and set up patsies in order to burnish its credentials. Lloyd Billingsley at Frontpage Mag reports:
he FBI-generated indictment in Michigan, “has all the earmarks of what has become that corrupt agency’s standard operating procedure,” explains Angelo Codevilla, who spent eight years supervising intelligence agencies for the Senate Intelligence Committee. The FBI’s method is to “place agents among the target group, stoke their sentiments, and lead them to say or do something that could be characterized as a crime, then arrest them and claim credit for foiling a plot.” In intelligence lingo, this is “provocation,” but “in legal terms, it’s entrapment.”
As Codevilla recalls, the FBI once performed dangerous work investigating the Communist Party, but the agency is now “a bunch of lazy bureaucrats eager to serve the ruling class’ prejudices” and limiting its vision to politically correct “profiles.” Under the previous president, the profile of a terrorist was not an Islamic jihadist such as Maj. Nidal Hassan, who murdered 13 and wounded more than 40 at Ford Hood in 2009.
For POTUS 44, the profile was those who distrust the federal government and value their liberty, faith and constitutional rights. In Michigan, as Codevilla notes, the FBI monitored social media for “excess concern for liberty.” Up to that time, no crime could be alleged, only what the FBI considered “a bad attitude.” The FBI now claims credit for uncovering a terrorist plot, and for Gov. Whitmer it was all about Trump.
And that cheap, two-bit female impersonating Imelda Marcos wannabe is shooting xer whore mouth off loudly about Trump sowing violence and discord. Look in the mirror, ladyboy.
Lots of other stuff including:
– Project Veritas uncovering what we all know about Google
– A pretty damning accusation at Obama and Dubya about bin Laden and Iran
– More revelations about sainted choirboy George Floyd showing him to be anything but
– Cal Cunningham’s troubles in NC are not going away as two big state papers will not endorse him
– Kristen Welker will have a microphone kill switch at the “debate”
– Are the Chi-Coms set to go ballistic at Taiwan?
– Jeffrey Toob-Steak beats a hasty retreat
And finally, prayers up for Rush Limbaugh. Although he gave a rather depressing update on the status of his cancer, to my ear he sounded hale and hearty, and crucially still full of fight. If truly hideous people who shall remain nameless can beat bouts of pancreatic cancer and live into their 80s, surely the good Lord above can spare Rush and keep him with us for another 25 years.
BOMBSHELL BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Margot Cleveland: “The Hunter Biden scandal indicates that Joe Biden, while vice president of the United States, knowingly allowed his son to sell access to the Obama administration, then lied about it.” The Biden Corruption Scandal Isn’t About Hunter, It’s About Joe
- “A tour of the White House and a meeting with a member of the chief of staff’s office and [then-Secretary of State] John Kerry would be great,” the colleague wrote. Joe Biden’s Transition Co-Chair Hosted Hunter Biden-Linked Chinese Elites at Obama White House
- Daniel Greenfield: “The only Russian disinformation operation here is the one being waged by the media.” Hunter Biden’s Magical Moscow Laptop
- “We now know what Jim Comey knew at that time,” Lankford said. “The whole Steele dossier was created by the Hillary Clinton campaign to be able to smear candidate Trump at that point.” Sen. James Lankford: Joe Biden Possible “Counterintelligence Risk”
- “The Democrat nominee for the presidency appears saturated with corruption, and worse, he’s compromised himself to foreign powers, one of which — the People’s Republic of China (PRC) — is rightly regarded as an enemy of the U.S.” Do the Chinese Own Joe Biden?
- “The director of National Intelligence (DNI) laid to rest foreign disinformation theories surrounding a series of bombshell revelations last week on Biden.” Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe Debunks Russian Disinformation Theories On Hunter Biden Emails
- “The Biden campaign, of course, denies any wrongdoing. The candidate himself has yet to address the allegations, though, responding aggressively to one CBS reporter who questioned him on the story Saturday and answering only questions about preferred milkshake flavors at a campaign stop on Sunday.” House Republicans Formally Request AG Barr Appoint Special Prosecutor To Probe Biden Business Dealings
- “Grifter Joe Biden will need to win election next month before he and his son are in the Clintons’ league.” Hunter, Burisma, China, and “the Big Guy”
- “As we saw last Thursday, this backer is no longer an outlier.” Big Time China Whore Bailed Out Biden in Iowa
- Raheem Kassam & Natalie Winters: “These unearthed numbers come on the heels of a panoply of email threads and documents exposing Hunter Biden’s routine leveraging of his father’s name to ink lucrative lobbying and consulting contracts, often with foreign governments including the Chinese Communist Party.” Biden Campaigns Funneled Over $70,000 To Hunter Biden, Nearly $150,000 To Entire Family
- I want to live to see the day these two bastards are hanged. On national television.Clapper, Brennan: Hunter Biden E-Mails “Russian Disinformation” Whether “Genuine or Not”
- “The Hungarian foreign minister clapped back at Joe Biden in a videotaped message over the weekend after the Democrat called the conservative governments of Hungary and Poland ‘totalitarian regimes,’ and claimed that President Donald Trump ‘supports all the thugs in the world.'” Hungarian FM Says Biden Should Explain Why He Pressured Ukraine to Fire its Chief Prosecutor
MEDIA CENSORSHIP OF BOMBSHELL BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “But thanks to the cycle of misinformation — and claims from conservatives that social-media platforms are deliberately censoring their views — Twitter managed to do the opposite of what it intended.” MIT: Twitter Ban “Nearly Doubled” the Visibility of Hunter Biden Laptop Story
- “CNN’s Jake Tapper tweeted: “Congrats to Twitter on its Streisand Effect award!!!” Big Tech shot itself in the foot, and it didn’t stop the signal.” Big Tech Burned by Biden Blunder
ABOVE THE FOLD, NOTEWORTHY, BREAKING
- “Alan Howell Parrot claims that both George W. Bush and Barack Obama were fully aware that bin Laden and more than 100 of his top Al Qaeda fighters were sheltering in Iran, along with their families. And he’s now released documents to support his claim.” Did the U.S. Government Hide bin Laden In Iran? Alleged Whistleblower Releases Evidence to Make His Claim
- Lloyd Billingsley: “What the Michigan kidnap plot reveals about the FBI, the deep state, and the correlation of forces.” Indescribable Act of Terror?
- “O’Keefe describes Ritesh Lakhkar as a ‘ranking’ member at Google and he is clearly not happy with how Google and other social media companies try and play ‘g0d’ over content. Both Lakhar and Patrick Markan, a lead mechanical engineer at Fitbit, say that Google is skewing the results via their algorithm and that good results for candidates can be bought.”Project Veritas’ O’Keefe Gets Google Program Manager to Admit Google Skews Their Searches Toward Joe Biden
AMY CONEY BARRETT SCOTUS CONFIRMATION, COURT-PACKING REAL AND IMAGINED
- “They should be writing horror stories.” Approval of Amy Coney Barrett Dooms America, or So Says the Left
- “If Democrats gain a 9-6 majority after packing the Supreme Court, there will be little hope of preventing the resulting judicial tyranny from undoing America.” Why Leftist Judges Play Politics and Truly Conservative Judges Don’t
- “Say goodbye to free speech and other constitutional freedoms.” Radical Left Court Packing Will Destroy the Constitution
- “I won’t be intimidated.” Lindsey Graham Ambushed By Two Women As He Arrived In DC
- “Support was divided among political lines, with 77% of Catholic Republicans supporting the nomination and 4% opposing, compared to 24% of Catholic Democrats supporting and 46% opposing.” POLL: Likely Catholic Voters Favor Barrett’s Nomination
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “Just as they did throughout the 2016 election season and for many months after, left-wing agitators are engaging in political violence to terrorize and intimidate conservatives in the public square.” Violent Attacks on Trump Supporters Spike as Election Day Draws Near
- “Boston police attempted to keep the groups separated with a metal barricade but the leftists eventually removed the barriers.” Leftists Burn U.S. Flag, Attack Boston Police During “Anti-Democrat Violence” Rally
- “Several hundred Antifa members began attacking protestors and police in San Fransisco. Despite the violence caught on camera, no arrests were made.” No Arrests Made After Violent Antifa Attack Hospitalizes Pro-Free Speech Demonstrators In San Fransisco
- Lane’s attorney, Earl Gray, filed a motion on behalf of his client on Oct. 12, requesting that Floyd’s arrest in May 2019 be included as evidence, according to Fox 9. Gray argues Floyd’s behavior during the 2019 incident is “almost an exact replica” to his arrest in 2020, showing the state has a “false narrative” that he was a “law abiding citizen that was afraid for his life.” Judge Denies Former Officer’s Request to Use 2019 Footage of George Floyd Incident With Police as Evidence
- “The comments come from Chen Weihua and appear to advocate for further violence and rioting across America. After Chen, a perennial Trump critic and mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party, calls for ‘more petrol bomb throwing,’ he adds that the New York Timesendorses his viewpoint.” Chinese State Media Bureau Chief Calls For More “Bomb-Throwing Protests In US”
- “Detached leftist media elites can’t escape reality, no matter how hard they try to dismiss urban violence. Now their distorted view has enveloped local news outlets too.” Denver TV Anchor With Private Security Ridicules People Worried About Violence
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “For all of Joe Biden’s boasts of how much better than President Trump he’d handle the pandemic, it’s starting to look like he won’t have to prove it — thanks to Trump. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar now says access to [Chinese] COVID therapies and even a vaccine could be just weeks away, meaning life could be well on its way back to normal by Inauguration Day.” Imminent Vaccine Could Make All of Biden’s Chinese COVID Promises Irrelevant
- “Wolf had fixated his attention on Lebanon County and the Republican leadership supporting small businesses like Taste of Sicily that defied state orders. Wolf decided to withhold $13 million in funding from the county July 17, leaving it as the only county in the state to have been cut off from the $625 million package of [Chinese] coronavirus relief funds. Wolf blamed the Republican-controlled Board of Commissioners.” Family Restaurant Hit With Thousands In Fines For Reopening Against Governor’s Orders Found Not Guilty
- “The goal posts kept moving. The lockdowns ‘ended’ but many stifling restrictions were kept in place, and are still in place, from mask mandates to capacity limits at restaurants and other businesses.” First They Said We Need to Lock Down Until There’s a Vaccine. Now They Say We Can’t Trust the Vaccine
- “TDS is deadly.” Angel-of-Death Cuomo “Not That Confident” in FDA, Thinks Americans Are “Very Skeptical” About Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine
- “New poll shows the number of Americans who would be willing to get a [Chinese] Covid-19 vaccine immediately is falling rapidly as Democrats cast doubt on its efficacy.” Poll: Democrat Efforts to Undermine Trust in a Vaccine Are Working
- “So there are a lot of things that we’re still going to continue to do. I’m not going to get distracted by attacks from the White House or a Supreme Court here in the state that is undermining my work. I’m going to keep going forward and doing everything I can to protect my people.” Wretched Whitmer: Trump Inspiring, Incentivizing, Inciting Domestic Terrorism
- “Freaking out about ‘herd immunity’ looks like a smear campaign designed to prevent Americans, including the president, from hearing the scientific case against the lockdowns.”Herd Immunity to Chinese COVID is Not Reckless. It Would Protect the Vulnerable
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “The Charlotte Observer and the Raleigh News Observer both declined to endorse Cunningham over the weekend. Hot Mic Catches Democrat Governor Warning Biden that Cunningham Affair Scandals Are “Frustrating”
- “Group still supports Republican senator.” Cuck Schemer PAC Peddles Fake Farm Bureau Email in Attack on Joni Ernst
- “In July, Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) Officer Matthew Garza sued the city, claiming that Jacobs had sexually harassed him by touching him inappropriately and making offensive remarks — sometimes when Garcetti was present.” Journalist Alleges Sexual Harassment by Rick Jacobs, Aide to L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti
- “Detroit heir made max contributions to Biden amid bar’s [Chinese] coronavirus struggles.”Biden Ad Portrays Wealthy Tech Investor as Struggling Small Business Owner
- “Female GOP candidate feared for safety.” Dem Candidate Posts Home Address of GOP Rival
- “The existing climate involving the Battalion Commander and her staff cannot be described as anything less than toxic and nonconducive to the efficient execution of the Battalion’s wartime mission.” (candidate for the Medal of Bearclaw, with Goo-Goo clusters – jjs) NY Dem Congressional Candidate Running as a Sterling Former Army Officer Was Actually Relieved of Duty
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The left believes Christians should be free to worship whatever sky-fairies they want, providing it’s a part-time commitment behind closed doors.” Fredo Cuomo: Get in the Closet, Serious Christians, Your Kind Aren’t Welcome in Public Life
- “Here’s how to fight back.” American Synagogue Under Siege
- Caroline Glick: “Cancel culture in America grows more menacing by the day.” American Jewry’s Fateful Hour
PHONY DEMOCRAT ELECTION-STEALING POSTAL SERVICE SWINDLE, ELECTION FRAUD IN GENERAL
- Ted Cruz earlier on a 9-justice SCOTUS: “There were four justices in Bush versus Gore that were happy to say keep on recounting, keep counting until you find more Al Gore votes, and that’s dangerous.” Roberts Sides with Liberals in Pennsylvania Vote-by-Mail Battle
- “Democrats blatantly misrepresented the financial solvency of the Postal Service in an effort to accuse President Trump of withholding [Chinese] coronavirus relief funds so he could steal the 2020 election.” Collusion Hoax 2020: Postal Edition
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- Biden’s lead collapses in Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania Poll: Joe Biden’s Lead Narrows to Just 1.1%
- “We understand that Joe Biden is desperate to avoid conversations about his own foreign policy record, especially since President Trump has secured historic peace agreements among Israel, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain.” Trump Campaign Calls on Commission to Release New Set of Topics and Stick to Predetermined Rules for Final Debate
- Raheem Kassam: “The news of the third debate leaving a major foreign policy focus out was met with further derision from the Trump campaign, which has already lambasted the Commission for attempting to make the debates virtual, and for choosing moderators with a track record of bias.” Presidential Debate Commission Ditches Foreign Policy Focus Following Hunter Biden Laptop Leaks
- “The Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) has adopted a new rule ahead of Thursday’s second and final presidential debate and will silence the microphone of the candidate who does not have the floor during the uninterrupted two-minute periods at the start of each segment.” Debate Commission Will Silence Microphones in Final Debate
- “We are going to win. I wouldn’t have told you that maybe two or three weeks ago.” After Biden Campaign Calls 3-Day Lid, Trump Plans to Do 5 Rallies a Day Leading Up to the Election
- “Well, if Kristin Welker, the moderator, doesn’t bring it up, I think you’re pretty safe to assume that the president will.” Trump Campaign Adviser: Biden Must Answer “Simple Questions” About Corruption at Next Debate
- “Whether Joe Biden is pressed on Hunter Thursday night is certain. The Trump campaign has promised it. Whether the president is blocked by the moderator, however, remains an open question.” Will Joe Biden Get Any Questions in the Final Debate About Hunter Biden’s Foreign Pay For Play?
- “One big unknown is the impact of voter turnout. While Democrats appear to have the edge in early voting, polls have suggested that Republicans will vote in larger numbers in person on Election Day. However, according to a report from the Washington Examiner, the GOP ‘is keeping pace in mail-in and early voting in three key swing states despite polls showing early voting should clearly favor Joe Biden.'” Democrat Operatives Admit Growing Concern that Trump May Win
- Trump: “They want to overwhelm Michigan with poorly vetted migrants from jihadist regions. Well, Omar wants that to happen. AOC wants that to happen. Ilhan Omar, she’s not happy with our country. She’s not happy with our country. She wants to tell us how to run our country.” Bro-Fo Omar/Nur: I “Love This Country Way More Than the President”
- “The new ad buy — five ads in all — centers on Trump’s ‘Promises Made, Promises Kept’ campaign theme and casts Biden as someone who has achieved little over his nearly five decades in public office.” Trump Campaign Releases Devastating New Ads Ahead Of Final Presidential Debate
- For what it’s worth. Trafalgar Poll Michigan: Trump 46.5%, Biden 45.9%
- For whatever that’s worth. Betting Services Show Trump’s Election Odds Improving Significantly
- “Court packing is just one of many that Biden and the press want to keep hidden until all the votes are cast.” 5 Other Things We’ll Learn About Biden After the Election
- “Risks this year include no certain presidential results on election night, and high-stakes struggles up to 79 days afterward, including foreign disinformation, fake news, and big-tech censorship.” We Gamed Out the 2020 Election and Found Our Constitution Can Handle the Madness
- Robert Spencer: Martin Van Buren – “No one… can now hesitate in believing that the scenes thro’ which the Country passed in that great political whirlwind were discreditable to our Institutions and could not fail, if often repeated, to lead to their subversion.” Tippecanoe and Biden Too
- Conrad Black: “It is objectively unlikely that so accomplished a president and so incomparably more forceful and capable a candidate will be turned out of office.” The Impresario President Will Get an Encore
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER
- “Is Big Tech interfering in the 2020 election? If so, tech companies did not start with the suppression of The New York Post’s Hunter Biden bombshell story last week — although that act was arguably the most egregious.” Election Interference? Big Tech Censored Trump More Than 60 Times, Left Biden Unscathed
- The reporter asks Trump “Your campaign strategy seems to be to call Biden a criminal. Why is that?” Trump responds with fire: “He is a criminal. He’s a criminal. He got caught. Read his laptop. And you know who’s a criminal? You’re a criminal for not reporting it. You are a criminal for not reporting it.” President Trump Calls Reporter a “Criminal” for Not Reporting on Joe and Hunter Biden Scandal
- “Facebook is almost an arm of the Democratic Party — an arm of the far-left wing of the Democratic Party.” So said the former Facebook insider as we sat down for an interview at a Midtown restaurant Friday afternoon. Facebook Workers “Ashamed” by Tech Giant’s Censorship of NY Post Hunter Files Reporting
- Julie Kelly: “Dr. Scott Atlas warns the country is in dangerous territory if people who show data contrary to conventional wisdom are silenced.” How Big Tech Masks Chinese COVID-19 Realities
- “I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends, and co-workers.” (new nickname: Dick Schotz? – jjs) Report: New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Exposing Himself on Zoom
- “We’re told that a healthy ego means that we love ourselves, but Toobin loved himself too much during a Zoom conference.” Jeffrey Toob-steak May Have Done the Most 2020 Thing Ever
- “Twitter loves censorship.” Twitter Removes Tweet From Trump Chinese COVID-19 Advisor Saying, “Masks Work? NO”
- “Plenty of Democrat and left-leaning activists, as well as some of their allies in the media, shared the edited clip. That number, of course, includes XiNN’s John Harwood, as well as Soledad O’Brien, and Deray McKesson.” XiNN Commentator, Dems Caught Spreading Doctored Video of Michigan GOP Senate Candidate John James
- R.S. McCain: “Journalists are determined to drag ‘Landslide Joe’ to victory.” Biden’s Big Media Malarkey Machine
- “By political party, however self-identified Democrats are slightly more likely to believe what they read on social media than are Republicans.” Rasmussen: 79% of Social Media Users Don’t Believe Most of What They Read There, 61% Say Socials Bad for Politics
- “All about QAnon, the current focus of the left.” QAnon: The Media’s Latest Obsession
- “While we focus on the old media (television and print), the real action is in the new media, and a new media star just endorsed Trump.” (Ben Shapiro – jjs) President Trump Just Got a Very Important Endorsement
- “Only power restrains power.” (except the power in the DC bureaucracy is 99.99% Leftist – jjs) Nationalize Silicon Valley
- “The data in California follow similar trends being played out across the United States. The onset of the pandemic partnered with widespread social unrest and violence has pushed thousands of people who have never before owned a gun to push through sometimes extensive government red tape in order to purchase one.” Study: New Gun Ownership is Soaring in One of the Bluest States in the U.S.
Catholic Pastor: “Democratic Party” is the “Party of Death and Catholic Joe Biden is Their Standard-Bearer”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Top Iran envoy tells Free Beacon U.S. will aggressively enforce Iran arms ban.” U.S. May Impose Preemptive Sanctions to Thwart New Iran Arms Deals
- “With the Trump administration claiming it’s hard at work on further normalization deals between Israel and Arab countries, speculation centers on which of those countries may be next.” U.S.-Sponsored Arab-Israeli Rapprochement Gaining Steam
- “Although it appears likely that Arce topped the poll, his declaration of an outright victory before the vast majority of votes have been counted is especially contentious given that he requires at least 50% of the vote to avoid a run-off against another the second-placed candidate.” Bolivia: Socialists Declare Election Win with Less than 6% of Votes Counted
- “Protests and riots erupted in Chile’s capital city of Santiago over the weekend ahead of a referendum on whether to throw out the country’s constitution.” “An Expression of Brutality”: Protestors Cheer as Torched Church Burns to the Ground in Chile
- “Is Johnson on his way out?” A Tale of Two Borises and One Dispirited Tory Party
- “The fishing industry has turned out to be a major sticking point for Brexit.” Fishing in Troubled Waters
- “Build-up of forces comes as the PLA continues with a series of exercises designed to keep up the pressure on the island.” Chinese Military Beefs Up Coastal Forces as it Prepares for Possible Invasion of Taiwan
- “Biden, advisers have sought to cut back support for key U.S. ally.” (gee, I wonder why that would be… – jjs) Defense Experts Blast Biden’s Taiwan Policy
- “France again in confrontation with barbarism.” Murder of a School Teacher
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Economists note that median household incomes in 2030 would fall by $6,500 despite Biden’s promises to prioritize the middle class.” Study: Biden Will Raise Taxes On 80% of Americans, Cut Annual Income $6,500 Per Household
- “Promoting the trades, in an effort to alleviate poverty and crime, and to strengthen the working-class family, will require in us a real counterrevolution, a return to common sense and decency.” Powerful Interests Always Align Against the Independence of the Working Class
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Just pretend he’s a high-level Democrat or Globalist and no harm, no foul, right? Seven-Year-Old’s Sexual Assault Live-Streamed During Break From Online Class
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Led by the anti-police group “NU Community Not Cops,” students tore down a sign that read “We’re N This Together,” burned it, and placed the charred remains of the sign at the feet of police officers guarding the home of Northwestern president Morton Schapiro. Northwestern Students Burn and Vandalize School Property at Anti-Police Protests
- “I am disgusted.” (well, start expelling miscreants and firing untenured radical profs – jjs)Northwestern University President Slams Anti-Police Protesters For Intimidation Tactics
- More government-sanctioned child abuse. San Diego School System Changes Grading System to Be “Anti-Racist”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with some in-depth image analysis from the red planet (Mars, not Portland). The Edge of Martian Chaos
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “What was Feinstein’s heinous crime? In 1986, the mayor dared to replace a Confederate flag after it had been vandalized. She wasn’t endorsing the Confederate flag — it was merely one of several historical flags flying in front of City Hall at the time.” Cancel Culture Comes for Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln… and Dianne Feinstein?!
- Christian Toto: “A music archivist memory holes songs with racial themes… the new normal?”Will Pop Music Get Canceled Next?
- “In the name of social justice, Seattle government agencies conduct employee training sessions separated by race.” The New Segregation
- “Critical race theory likely advances the cause of white nationalism, and the president is right to oppose it.” Research Shows Critical Race Theory Is Actually Making People More Racist
- “The absurdity of Biden’s response [that there is systemic racism in America] is immeasurable. What he says here is a lie, a lie so absurd it is both astonishing and horrifying that anyone believes it. There has been no systematic racism in America for generations, and anyone who thinks so is either lying to themselves, or trying to spread lies to others.”The Big Lie of “Systemic Racism” in America
- “Their battle strategy should be familiar by now: claim to be fighting ‘fascism,’ and then censor anyone who disagrees with you.” Video Games: The Latest Front in the Social Justice War
HITHER & YON
- Salena Zito: “Thanks in large part to technology, people for the past generation have lost that internal lust we once universally shared to form associations within our communities.”These Days, Finding a Sense of Community Is a Lot Like Prospecting for Gold
- “It’s nice to finally return to some of the nation’s best art museums, but the experience isn’t the same without the jostle, noise, and company of others.” What It’s Like To Visit America’s Newly Reopened Art Museums
- I heard the broadcast. He sounded as energetic as ever. May the good Lord keep him that way for another 25 years. Rush Speaks Of His Cancer Returning: “I’m Not the Only One That’s Going Through Hardships, Challenging Times”
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.