Good morning, kids. The weekend is here, and before we get to the ongoing thermonuclear blast of the revelations (so far) from the Hunter Biden laptop, the very-much related story of last night’s final 2020 Presidential debate is front and center. For those who did not watch it, it’s certainly understandable given both the disgusting hackery of Chris “Mike” Wallace and uni-lipped wonder Savannah Gutterball. But, last night, the President sealed the deal by first and foremost looking and acting presidential, polished and polite, unlike Debate 1 where he was definitely off his game, due in no small part to Wallace’s blatant interference every time he was about to land a blow as well as perhaps the lingering effects of the Chinese Lung AIDS he had only been cured of a day or so prior.
UPDATE: I stand corrected: Debate 1 was on 9/29 and Trump announced he had the virus 3 days later on 10/2. That said, he no doubt was symptomatic or pre-symptomatic at the debate and maybe under treatment, so it did have an affect on his performance.
Trump owned the stage last not also with the unintentional assistance of both Joe Biden and “moderator/muzzler” Kristen Welker. Before we get to Goofy Joey Sundown, it was the totally biased and fraudulent Commission on Presidential Debates that changed the format by giving each speaker two-minutes to speak uninterrupted and Welker a mute button to kill the mic of either debater if he went over the limit. Translation: to silence Trump whenever he was scoring points, which is exactly what she did especially in the second half. But it was the format, ostensibly designed to help Biden, that played a big part in sinking him. A geriatric case being pumped with a pharmaceutical cocktail, sequestration for four straight days, a mind slipping away by the hour due to dementia and now on top of it revelations about his nearly half-century of grand larceny and fraud in selling out the country, and now he has to talk for two minutes straight on national television, while knowing which lie to spout and when, without any breaks for a quick magic bullet, and still sound lucid.
And then there was Kristin Welker. In fairness, during the first part of the debate, she actually came off as fairly pleasant but she was anything but unbiased given how she phrased every question from the Leftist point of view as an attack on the President. Meh it is what it is given who these people always are. As the evening wore on she hit that mute button every time she sensed Trump about to land another rhetorical body blow. But Trump’s reserve and the fact that he was disciplined and not allowing them to rattle him that helped lead to Biden’s undoing. And when he sundowned, it was spectacular.
The one thing Biden had to do was avoid talking about Hunter Biden and the laptop as long as he could and as long as Kristen Welker can give him cover. After Trump slyly wondered out loud how Joe made all his money, Biden opened his mouth and put the first gigantic torpedo into whatever is left of his campaign all by himself.
“His buddy Rudy Giuliani, he is being used as a Russian pawn. He’s being fed information that is Russian — that is not true. And then what happens, nothing happens. And then you find out that everything that is going on here about Russia is wanting to make sure that I do not get elected the next president of the United States because they know I know them. And they know me. I don’t understand why this president is unwilling to take on Putin when he is actually paying bounties to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan.”
Actually, to me and a lot of the commenters it sounded like he said “His buddy, Rudy Jovanni.” I imagine the thought bubble over Joe was something like “Norman! Coordinate!” But I digress. In any case, the fact that Tony Bobulinski, the CEO of the Chi-com-connected company who confirmed the validity of the damning e-mails was sitting right in the front row as a guest of Trump probably rattled Biden’s cage.
In a discussion over criminal justice reform, Trump knocked Biden putting forward plans ostensibly to help the black community that the Obama administration never implemented in eight years.
“But why didn’t he do it four years ago? Why didn’t you do that four years ago, even less than that? Why didn’t you do it?” Trump asked Biden. “You were vice president. You keep talking about all these things you’re gonna do, and you’re gonna do this, but you were there just a short time ago and you guys did nothing.”
Trump then slammed Biden and former President Barack Obama for doing a “poor job” while in office. The president also derisively labeled Biden a “politician,” a likely reference to Biden’s over four decades in Washington before leaving office with Obama at the start of 2017.
“You know, Joe, I ran because of you. I ran because of Barack Obama, because you did a poor job. If I thought you did a good job, I would have never run. I would have never run. I ran because of you. I’m looking at you now, you’re a politician. I ran because of you,” Trump said.
Biden, on the other hand, blatantly lied about his record on banning hydraulic fracturing, commonly known as “fracking.”
“I have never said I oppose fracking,” the Democrat insisted.
“You said it on tape,” Trump responded.
“Show the tape, put it on your website,” Biden said.
“I’ll put it on,” Trump said.
“The fact of the matter is he’s flat-out lying,” the Democrat insisted.
NBC News commentator Kristen Welker asked, “Would you rule out banning fracking?”
“I do rule out banning fracking,” Biden said. “What I will do with fracking over time is make sure we can capture the emissions from the fracking.”
Trump had to get the last word. “He was against fracking, he said it… until he got the nomination, went to Pennsylvania. But you know what, Pennsylvania, he’ll be against it very soon, because his party is totally against it.”
Biden attempted to claim that he only opposed fracking “on federal land.”
Following the debate, Biden doubled down on his climate change plan to eliminate America’s fossil fuel industry and the millions of middle-class jobs that Americans rely upon.
“Eventually we’re going to have to go to oil, but we’re not getting rid of fossil fuels. We’re getting rid of the subsidies for fossil fuels, but we’re not getting rid of fossil fuels for a long time,” Biden said. “It will not be gone for (inaudible) probably 2050.”
When questioned about his plan that will eliminate millions of Americans’ energy jobs, Biden said, “They’re not going to lose their jobs. And besides, they’re going… there are a lot more jobs that are going to be created in other alternatives.”
The Democrat Industrial Propaganda Complex can try to spin this any way they want. The fact of the matter is Biden and Kamal-Toe have openly vowed to destroy the petrochemical and coal industries countless times. They had to if they wanted to keep the Marxist base of Bernie Bros on the plantation and in the voting booth. But that does not exactly thrill people working in the energy sector, especially in swing states whose economies are or were booming before the lockdown like Pennsylvania and Ohio, or even Texas where Dems are deluding themselves into thinking it will turn blue. Not with this madness it won’t.
But if you’re still unconvinced, Joe Biden lost the debate the moment he invoked Godwin’s Law. Yes, gentle reader. He mentioned Alois Schickelgruber, failed artist and famed Socialist, otherwise known as Hitler.
Make no mistake about it, if you’re winning a debate, you aren’t looking at your watch, worrying about what time it is. This moment with Joe Biden is reminiscent of the disastrous moment when George H.W. Bush checked his watch during the town hall debate with then-Governor Bill Clinton and Ross Perot.
That moment defined President George H.W. Bush’s entire performance in that debate, and made him appear disinterested and out of touch, as well as uncomfortable with his debate performance.
Congratulations, Joe Biden, you showed the entire country that you know you’d lost the debate.
An appropriate metaphor since by any metric, Joe Biden got his clock cleaned by President Donald J. Trump.
– The beat goes on with the Biden Crime Family scandal including new revelations about key Democrat leaders and VP candidate Kamala Harris.
– Twitter now trying to sabotage John James by flagging the unprecedented Detroit Newsendorsement.
– Must-read essay by Angelo Codevilla on our troubles with law enforcement.
– Amy Barrett on track to be confirmed in the full Senate on Monday
– DNI Ratcliffe warns on Iranian election interference here.
– Ghislaine Maxwell pulls a Charlie Gibson on prostitution.
– OrangeManBad at 52% Rasmussen job approval.
And other picture postcards. Stay positive. See both Dinesh D’Souza’s and Shelby Steele’s new documentaries. Pray for Trump, Limbaugh and Bongino. Have a great weekend.
FINAL TRUMP/BIDEN DEBATE RECAP
- “You know, Joe, I ran because of you. I ran because of Barack Obama, because you did a poor job. If I thought you did a good job, I would have never run. I would have never run. I ran because of you. I’m looking at you now, you’re a politician. I ran because of you.” Trump Hits Biden’s Agenda: Why Didn’t You Do It 4 Years Ago? I Ran Because of You.
- Shades of Jim Marshall picking up the football and running the wrong way… Surprise: Joe Biden Brings Rudy Giuliani and Hunter’s Laptop Into the Conversation
- Conrad Black: “Like a fly blasted with insecticide, Biden and his campaign will buzz around for a few days in insouciant denial, but their levitation should finally be over. ” Biden’s Campaign Blew Up in a Bad Way
- Tyler O’Neil: “Trump cleaned Biden’s clock on a few issues, while Biden more frequently hoisted himself on his own petard. The president did a good job of standing back and letting Biden dig himself into a hole. When Trump called him out on previous statements Biden had made, the Democrat merely claimed he never made those statements.” Debate Recap: Trump Was in Command While Biden Told a Bunch of Whoppers
- “Even a laughably biased moderator couldn’t dislodge Trump from a position of complete dominance over a grim, dishonest Biden.” A Calm, Masterful Trump Made Mincemeat Out of Joe Biden
- “Trump scores a clear victory — in a more civil debate.” Final 2020 Presidential Face-Off
- “He was substantive, measured and relatively calm — a combination that enabled him to give the best debate performance I’ve ever seen from him.” This is the President We Should Have Seen Weeks Ago (I don’t know about him, but “we” have been seeing this for 4 years – jjs)
- “I would transition from the oil industry, yes,” Biden responded. “That’s a big statement,” Trump shot back. Big Mistake? Biden Says He’ll “Transition” From Oil Industry, Twitter Explodes: Might Have Sealed the Deal”
- “Trump, in response, said Biden ‘is going to destroy the oil industry’ and asked swing state voters in Pennsylvania and Ohio to remember the former vice president’s comments on Election Day.” Joe Biden Doubles Down: End Fossil Fuels by 2050, Find “Alternatives” for Laid Off American Energy Workers
- WaPo propagandist tweeted: “Biden’s team seeks to clarify Biden’s remarks on the oil industry, with @KBeds saying that Biden was referring to ending oil subsidies.” Yeah, go with that, tootsie. He said what he said and it was understood loud and clear in PA, OH and WV.Biden Campaign Tries to Walk Back His Remark About Oil Industry, Then He Gives Another Confusing Remark
- “Democrat nominee evoked Nazi leader to make a point about North Korea.” (and failed spectacularly – jjs) Biden Shocks Debate Viewers with Bizarre Hitler Reference
- Hugh Hewitt: “Nothing was unethical” says @JoeBiden. Well now we have to find out.”Biden: “Nothing Was Unethical” About Son Hunter Biden’s Business Dealings While I Was Vice President
- “A sullen Joe Biden refused to even attempt to answer the question.” Trump Asks, “Who Built the Cages, Joe?” Here’s the Answer: Biden and Obama Did
- “Make no mistake about it, if you’re winning a debate, you aren’t looking at your watch, worrying about what time it is. This moment with Joe Biden is reminiscent of the disastrous moment when George H.W. Bush checked his watch during the town hall debate with then-Governor Bill Clinton and Ross Perot.” WATCH: The Moment Joe Biden Realized He Lost the Debate
- “Though many participants complained about Trump’s ‘personality’ in general, many also felt he had been more ‘presidential’ on the night. And many complained that Democrat Party nominee Joe Biden seemed vague and elusive in his answers.” WATCH: L.A. Times“Undecided” Focus Group Chooses Trump After Last Debate
- “Let’s scrap the way we stage these meaningless contests.” The Last Presidential Debate, Please
- “In the midst of what is becoming a huge scandal, the Biden family’s long record of using their positions of power to get fabulously rich, Biden touted his character!” Biden Lectures Us on Character? C’mon, Man!
BOMBSHELL BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- The list also included Cuck Schemer, Gov. Angel-of-Death Cuomo, and Mayor DeBolshevik.Report: Kamala Harris Implicated In Hunter Biden China Deal
- Not only did Hunter Biden say he would oblige, but he also noted he would be “killed” by White House/Vice Presidential staff if he went “around everyone and straight to [Joe Biden]” — apparently acknowledging the unethical nature of his upcoming action. Smoking Gun Biden Emails Reveal He Lobbied “The Big Guy” For Political Favors, Claimed: “If I Ask He Will Do It”
- “The Clinton Foundation accepted a donation between $50,001 and $100,000 from CEFC China Energy Company, the firm which Democrat Presidential candidate Joe Biden’s son Hunter appears to have leveraged his father’s office to gain equity and kickbacks from.”Clintons Accepted Up To $100,000 From Hunter Biden’s Chinese Energy Firm
* * * * *
- “Joe Biden: a known national security threat.” The October Laptop Surprise
- “The email, sent to SinoHawk Holdings CEO Tony Bobulinski, shows how a top official with CEFC Energy — a now bankrupt and defunct energy company based in China — offered to wire $10 million into an account to begin operations, $5 million worth of which would be a non-secured forgivable loan to the ‘BD Family,’ which means the Biden family.” Biden Whistleblower Emails: Chinese Energy Company Gave $5 Million Non-Secured, Forgivable Loan to Biden “Family”
- “John Galanis, who has a history of white collar fraud convictions, also claimed in a court affidavit that his son worked with Biden and another associate, Devon Archer, to set up bank accounts to help [Russian billionaire Elena] Baturina launder money into the U.S.” New Documents Shed Light On Hunter Biden’s Links To Russian Billionaire Oligarch
- Bobulinski says the Chinese weren’t looking to make a “healthy” return on investment: “They were looking at this as a political or influence investment.” With Confirmation on Hunter’s Influence-Peddling, Joe Biden Has Explaining to Do
- “‘I don’t think that there’s a lot of things that would have happened in my life if my last name wasn’t Biden,’ Hunter Biden confesses.” Joe Biden’s Boosters Wrote His Prodigal Son’s Entire Resume
- Jeffrey Lord: “Time for a Special Prosecutor.” Kickback China Joe
- “[Bernard] Kerik’s advocacy for Homan’s ascension to the posts is a reaction to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) failure to act on a hard drive containing tens of thousands of incriminating emails on Hunter Biden’s corrupt business dealings with foreign governments and alleged involvement with underage girls.” Kerik Says Trump Should Tap Tom Homan For FBI Chief
- “The statement from Biden Deputy Campaign Manager Kate Bedingfield comes hours after new explosive reports outlined more messages that purportedly came from the laptop and after an alleged former business associate, a pro-Democrat Navy veteran, came forward and said that Hunter Biden asked his father to ‘sign-off’ on deals.” Biden Campaign: If Trump Brings Up Alleged Biden Family Scandals Then He’s “Amplifying Russian Misinformation”
- “I don’t have all day.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Shuts Down Reporter For Asking About Hunter Biden E-Mails
- “The Hunter Biden scandal exposes his ‘simple’ image as a con.” Swampy Joe’s Big Lies
- “Does anyone not believe that if the attorney general’s last name was Trump it would be the topic of relentless coverage every night on the news shows and all day on CNN and MSNBC?”FLASHBACK: Beau Biden Agreed to Lenient Plea Deal for DuPont Heir Who Raped 3-Year-Old — No Prison Time
MEDIA CENSORSHIP OF BOMBSHELL BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, DISINFORMATION & SMEARING OF NY POST, GIULIANI ET AL
- “We don’t want to waste our time on stories that are not really stories.” (who’ll cover the story of NPR’s dissolution? – jjs) NPR Confirms They’ve Refused to Cover Hunter Biden Story
- Margot Cleveland: “Corporate media obscured the biggest political scandal in U.S. history, involving the Obama-Biden administration spying on a political enemy. They’re doing the same to Biden corruption.” Double Standards On Biden Corruption Versus Spygate Prove Big Media Is Public Enemy No. 1
- “Did the media face any consequences? Of course not.” Media Runs Wild With VP of College Dems of Indiana’s Fake Texts With Rudy Giuliani
- “No one, including the Biden campaign, has denied or disputed the authenticity of the emails and reporting in question, so why is the New York Post still suspended?” A Full Week Later, Twitter Keeps The New York Post’s Account Locked Without Explanation
- “We’ve noticed a pattern when it comes to every scandal involving a Democrat.” A Handy Media Guide To Covering (Up) Democrat Scandals
- “The recent effort by U.S. tech companies to censor the news is further proof that America’s outreach project with China has backfired spectacularly.” Big Tech Slept With Communist China and Brought Venereal Censorship Back to America
- “Pretty amazing how much China’s name turns up whenever there is some kind of Big Tech censorship.” Is China Now In Control of Our Flow of Information?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Angelo Codevilla: “Now is not the time to be a good German.” (this is a must-read – jjs) The Police and Us
- “The situation for ordinary Venezuelans is spiraling downward and regional actors like Colombia are being overwhelmed with millions of refugees. Clearly, something had to be done.” Trump Ambassador Grenell Tried to Secretly Negotiate Venezuela Dictator Maduro’s Exit
AMY CONEY BARRETT SCOTUS CONFIRMATION, COURT-PACKING REAL AND IMAGINED
- “The Democrats decided to put on a show and boycott the vote.” Amy Coney Barrett Unanimously Recommended By Senate Judiciary Committee
- Mollie Hemingway: “It took a few decades of the left playing the exact same games with most confirmation battles, but finally the right figured out how to render those attacks worthless.” Amy Coney Barrett Will Be Confirmed Because Kavanaugh Battle Taught GOP To Stop Getting Played By Democrat Dirty Tricks
- “Former VP says he will consider reforms ‘well beyond’ court packing.” Biden Proposes Commission to Explore Changes to Court System
- “‘We can’t vote for her, because our radical base will get mad. We can’t vote against her because she’s immensely qualified and Americans actually like her. So we will just be dramatic juveniles and not show up.’ That’s Senate Dems for ya.” Senate Dems Boycott Barrett Vote. Crenshaw Lacerates Them: “Dramatic Juveniles”
- The late Justice Ginsburg’s clerks agreed she is “a woman of remarkable intellect and character,” while Harvard professor Noah Feldman says she’s “a brilliant lawyer, a genuine and good person.” The Battle Over Barrett Shows How Life and Death Are on the Ballot in November
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “It’s unknown at this point whether the incident was captured on a bodycam or the dashcam of the police car. Authorities say it will be several days before they can release any footage that exists.” Black Chicago-Area Teen Shot When the Driver of Car He Was Riding in Tried to Kill a Police Officer
- “Commission cites human rights abuses.” (time for jerking the Durkan – jjs) Seattle LGBTQ Commission Calls on Gay Mayor to Resign
- “The Left is smearing the cops just like they once smeared our troops.” Slandering the Police
- “Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill ruled Wednesday that there was enough probable cause for the second-degree murder charge and manslaughter charge against Chauvin to continue at trial.” Third-Degree Murder Charge For George Floyd’s Death Dropped Against Former Officer Derek Chauvin
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “A look back at experts’ early predictions indicates the United States’ [Chinese] COVID-19 response has turned out to be close to the best-case scenario.” FLASHBACK: Health Experts Predicted Up to 200,000 Chinese COVID Deaths in US “If We Do Things Almost Perfectly”
- “In their rush to win the vaccine race, they eschew quality controls and ethics.” A Vaccine From China? No Thanks
- “The volunteer in a vaccine trial was in the control group that did not receive the vaccine, but the Washington Post doesn’t lead with that crucial fact.” Washington Post Buries Facts About Death of Volunteer in Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Trial
- “The American response has been far better than critics acknowledge.” Confronting Chinese Covid
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “That day, Gideon publicly called for Bates’s resignation despite having been aware of sexual misconduct allegations against Bates since at least as early as spring 2018, according to multiple local news reports. Gideon subsequently faced questions for not taking action sooner; however, spokeswoman Mary-Erin Casale offered the justification that Gideon had asked Bates about the “rumor” and that he denied it.” Democrat Teacher Accused of Sexual Misconduct Was Crucial Vote for Maine Senate Candidate Sara Gideon
- “The 400 pages of testimony were taken as part of a 2015 civil defamation case against Epstein, brought by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, one of Epstein’s alleged victims.” Ghislaine Maxwell Denies Connection to Prince Andrew, Calls Epstein Accuser a Liar in Deposition Transcripts
- “What do you mean by ‘prostitution?'” Inside Ghislaine Maxwell’s Absurd Deposition
PHONY DEMOCRAT ELECTION-STEALING POSTAL SERVICE SWINDLE, ELECTION FRAUD IN GENERAL
- He added an assurance that despite claims to the contrary in the emails, “your votes are secure.” DNI Ratcliffe: Iran Using Americans’ Voter Info to “Intimidate” Voters and “Damage President Trump”
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- “Newspaper backed Gary Peters in 2014” Detroit News Endorses John James for Senate
- “It appears that Twitter isn’t too happy about this endorsement and is warning users who attempt to share it that headlines ‘don’t tell the full story,’ The platform suggests that users read the article before they retweet it.” Twitter Doesn’t Want People to Know the Detroit News Endorsed Republican John James for Senate
- Yup, early night… Rasmussen: Trump Approval Jumps to 52%
- “I don’t want to hear ‘if this’ or ‘if that’ or ‘after the election.'” Black Women Slam Biden and Harris
- Mollie Hemingway: “A new Fox News poll shows Trump winning the state of Ohio, where Biden was up five points less than a month prior.” Fox News Poll: Trump Picks Up Eight Points In Ohio In One Month
- “Donkey-Chompers AOC shuns a memorial for Yitzhak Rabin to powwow with activist who argued ‘America deserved 9/11.'” “The Squad” Telegraphs Its Priorities
- “Winning is not enough for the left. Leftists demand penalization for the opposition.” Too Many Democrats Are Creepily Suggesting Trump Voters Should Be Jailed
- “If the Democrat nominee’s long political career is anything to go by, his presidency will end the brief ceasefire of the elite’s 30-year civil war on the American middle class.” Shirking Class Joe
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Fun facts about POTUS 44 that might simplify the November election.”There’s Something About Barry
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The policy of separating adults seeking asylum from accompanying minor children at the border began during the Obama administration, after a judicial ruling barring the Obama administration from holding asylum-seeking families for more than two weeks.” DHS Responds to Claims 545 Immigrant Children Have Yet to be Reunited, Says Some Parents “Refused” Reunions
- “During the Trump administration, critics have painted the president as anti-immigration for his efforts to ramp up border security.” 74% of MS-13 Gang Members Charged Were In United States Illegally
- “After DHS created a new center to fight human trafficking, some journalists ignored the news, while others claimed it was Trump’s response to conspiracy theorists.” Trump Admin Establishes Center to Combat Human Trafficking, Only to be Ignored By Corporate Media
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Boom. Trump to 60 Minutes Stahl: “I Don’t Have to Discredit You. You’re Discrediting Yourself, Lesley”
- “Trump appears to have decided to release the footage in order to preempt 60 Minutes from editing out his claims on Hunter Biden and on the Obama administration’s spying on his campaign in 2016. The president seems to have suspected that 60 Minutes would erase his comments from the record, following the lead of Facebook and Twitter in burying the Hunter Biden story.” Now We Know Why Trump Decided to Air the Leslie Stahl Interview Before 60 Minutes
- It only has 97% market share, right? Eric Schmidt: Google Isn’t a Monopoly Because It Doesn’t Have 100% Market Share
- “Maybe the Right should start investing its time and treasure in different platforms that are less hostile to our principles.” Time for “Twexit?”
- “Upstate New York Dem struggles to answer about past support for assault-weapons ban.” (stuttering, stammering bint running against rising GOP star Elise Stefanik – jjs) Slip of the Gun
- “The Second Amendment did not facilitate the violence; the right to keep and bear arms did not lead to the destruction. Instead, it was the Second Amendment that provided the only means by which victims of violent mobs could defend themselves and their property.” The Only Protection From Government-Approved Mobs
- The Council of Europe’s human rights commissioner tweeted it is a “sad day for women’s rights.” Poland Rules Abortions For Defects Are Unconstitutional, Severely Limiting Access To Legal Abortions
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “There are real efforts on behalf of our adversaries — I’ve said this from the start wether it’s Russia or China, Iran or others — to sow discord among Americans. Chairman Schiff’s comments is just the sort of discord that they were hoping to stir.”National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien: Schiff-for-Brains “Has Access to the Intelligence” on Iranian Interference — “He Knows That We Can’t Release” It
- “Over the past month, 93 Senators and 372 House members — amounting to over 90% of the Senate and 85% of the House — cosponsored legislation supporting the signing of the Abraham Accords.” Majority of Democrats in Congress Praise Trump’s Middle East Peace Deal
- “The current president is returning the USA to its non-interventionist roots.” Then to Now: The Shift of American Foreign Policy, and Where Trump Stands
- Daniel Greenfield: “Look at the tampon portrait of Ruth Bader Ginsberg, ignore the wife-beating.” An Islamic State Where Wife-Beating is Legal Opens a Feminist Hotel
- “The Governor refuses to rescind letter of praise to radical Muslim group ICNA.” Governor Whitmer Targeted with Terror, Supports Terror of Her Own
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “This season’s wildfires are subsiding, but California’s absurd insurance rules are about to ignite a major crisis in the state’s most fire-prone regions.” Stamping Out Sensible Wildfire Rules
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “It’s not just Democrat-led states that lead in rioting and Chinese COVID deaths, check out the jobs numbers. too.” Figures Don’t Lie, But Liars Figure: Unemployment Figures Dramatically Favor Republican-Led States
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- Alaska Senate candidate Al Gross (I.) used to boast of being an “outspoken advocate” of single-payer health care, but now that he’s running for statewide office his position is that he “never” supported such a system. Liberal Alaska Senate Candidate Falsely Claims He Never Backed Medicare for All
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Colleges across the nation have sponsored and even mandated racially segregated events.”Cotton, Loeffler Ask Justice Department to Investigate Racial Segregation on College Campuses
- “40 years ago, as my children’s book collection proves, grade-school history pedagogy offered a diverse and inclusive narrative about our national past.” These Out-Of-Print Children’s Biographies Repudiate the Bitter Lies of Today’s Uneducated Anti-Americans
- “Two charter school networks are walking back their behavioral standards.” Submitting to Unrule
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with more cool Martian geology: “Kasei Valles is a canyon system is about 1,900 miles long, and would cover two-thirds of the continental United States if placed on Earth.” Was There a Catastrophic Flood in Kasei Valles on Mars?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Although the particular inclination of the homosexual person is not a sin, it is a more or less strong tendency ordered toward an intrinsic moral evil; and thus the inclination itself must be seen as an objective disorder,” said this pastoral letter. Pope Bendict XVI: St. Paul “Lists Those Who Behave in Homosexual Fashion Among Those Who Shall Not Enter the Kingdom of G-d”
- Larry Elder: “If protesters are truly concerned about black and Hispanic Americans, why the silence on this issue?” Fatherless Households: A National Crisis
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Dinesh D’Souza’s documentary makes the case for capitalism and Trump.” Trump Card
- They blamed the venture’s failure on two possible factors: “the idea itself wasn’t strong enough to justify a standalone streaming service or because of our timing.” Biden Fundraiser Jeffrey Katzenberg’s Streaming Platform Quibi Shuts Down After Six Months and $2 Billion Raised
- “More than a quarter of a million people visit Santa at the company’s flagship New York store every year.” Macy’s Cancels 160-Year-Old Christmas Tradition Due To Pandemic (one that’s no longer anywhere near a threat, if it ever was – jjs)
- “They’re going to leave this country. They’re embarrassed for the country. They’re ashamed of their country. And, I thought that I would address those issues today, as your sheriff.”Ohio Sheriff Offers to Help Celebrities Leave U.S. if Trump Wins — On One Condition: “You Can’t Come Back”
- Christian Toto: “Sacha Baron Cohen unwisely attempts a sequel to a modern comedy classic.” (“classic” is a bit of a stretch, sir – jjs) Trump Derangement Sinks Borat Subsequent Moviefilm
- “The truth is, Nashville executives prefer pop-sounding country and crossovers with pop artists because it brings in pop fans and profits.” Sexism Isn’t the Problem With the CMT Awards, Corporate Country Is
- “Instead of seeing people, their work, and their ideas as unique contributions, the result of intersectionality is a world in which even Lizzo is still reduced to just two of her intersectional labels.” How Lizzo Unintentionally Rebuked Identity Politics
- “We need to defend our country from those who deny that truth and attempt a fanatically egalitarian cultural revolution.” America Is Good, No Matter What Leftists Say
HITHER & YON
- “Imagine your family serving you leftovers and then just dying from it?” 9 Members Of Chinese Family Die After Eating Toxic Noodles
- He’d want us to doubt he’s really dead. RIP. Magician and Skeptic James Randi Dead At 92
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.