Good morning, kids. Monday, and one day left until either the center holds or we tumble headlong to Year Zero. We all know the score and I am praying to G-d in Heaven that a significant number of our fellow citizens known as “low-information voters” at the very least can smell smoke if not actually feel the fire. There are a lot of angles to figure heading into tomorrow but the one I am most concerned with is the organized acts of mass terrorism that are going to happen tomorrow during the day and certainly as night falls on our urban areas, even if G-d forbid Goofy Joey Bivalve is declared the winner or more than likely and especially if President Trump pulls off a repeat of 2016. Full disclosure: Living in New York City, I’m in the target area. As of this past weekend, I see that the NYPD has already pre-positioned steel barricades in the SoHo/Greenwich Village areas, and I’m sure in the other areas that were rocked by the wave of terror after that Floyd criminal died in the process of resisting arrest last Memorial Day.
As bad as it’s going to be here – and I’ve got a sickening feeling it’s going to be bad – the epicenter is going to be Washington DC. With the intentional chaos of mail-in ballots as a smokescreen to delay and dispute, or even as the thugs are praying, steal the election, a more-than-likely Trump victory and Trump publicly announcing it will ramp up the violent insurrection in and around DC. The terrorists actually have listed their targets and, surprising no one, they are Republican and conservative individuals, groups and offices in the capital district. The city’s worse-than-useless excuse for a mayor, Muriel Bowser has already proven herself to be a co-conspirator from her behavior during the Floyd-induced violence. While the DC PD is no doubt handcuffed, Bower then sent a press release to local businesses on how to prepare for “peaceful protests.”
The flyer said that the District “does not recommend businesses board up their buildings,” but suggested other security measures such as cameras. The “First Amendment Demonstration Resource Guide for Businesses” was issued to businesses on Oct. 21, two weeks prior to the election, hinting to fears that protests may erupt on the streets of D.C. again this year, as they did in 2016…
…Despite the mayor’s letter, businesses in the D.C. area and specifically by Black Lives Matter Plaza and the White House have already begun boarding up their storefronts. Many of these businesses still have up the same boards used during the summer protests.
Circling back to the election fraud that is sure to be a factor in perhaps delaying the declaration of a winner if not reversing the results as the Democrats are praying, the hack AG of PA Josh Shapiro declared:
“If all the votes are added up in PA, Trump is going to lose. That’s why he’s working overtime to subtract as many votes as possible from this process. For the record, he’s 0-6 against us in court. We’ve protected voting rights. Now, ignore the noise — vote!”
The Inquirer continued, “We may not know who won the presidency Tuesday night, and the ‘lead’ may swing from one candidate to the other — more than once. That’s not fraud, that’s not the election being stolen, it’s just the votes being counted over time. Some results could take days, or weeks if there are court challenges.”
“Votes being counted” translates as “votes being manufactured for Biden in the factory next to the Wuhan wet market.” In any case, as we all know the lawsuits are going to fly as some are already flying. That makes the seating of now Justice Amy Coney Barrett that much more crucial. But if our cities and especially DC are overrun by the neo-Armed Militant Wing of the Democrat Party Antifa/BLM and if Trump does indeed call up the military to assist an overwhelmed or handcuffed DCPD to stomp out the unrest, what will the top brass in the Pentagon do? Whatever one thinks of Democrat cities and states, among the President’s prime responsibilities is to defend life and property.
We are all too aware of the embeds within the bureaucracy that are part of the internal “resistance” to Trump. What can he do to neutralize them and if he does act in a way to go around them, how to neutralize the inevitable cries of “dictator!” from the Democrat-Industrial Propaganda Complex?
All of this may very well be moot. The violence and rioting are going to happen no matter what so to the extent that you can prepare yourself for it, especially if you are in or near an area that’s going to get hot. The indicators are strong that the President is indeed going to win reelection tomorrow and by a margin that by some time tomorrow night will be clearly seen as unambiguous and undeniable, try as the Left might to call it otherwise.
* * * * *
Speaking of Pennsylvania, Trump seems to be surging there both in terms of polling, voter enthusiasm an energy and he even picked up a key endorsement from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, which has not endorsed a GOP candidate since Richard Nixon in 1972. Along with Goofy Joey’s shooting himself in the face by declaring he will ban not just fracking but our entire fossil fuel industry (coal, oil and natural gas), the Dems are now forced to disconnect him from his iron lung and shove him out to Pittsburgh to shamble and declare “Trunalimunumaprzure!” as well as “Untergleefinglaufinglowfin!”
So, let’s say somehow that Biden does hold on and win the Keystone State. Trump is clearly ahead in Florida, and it sure looks as if he has a good shot at taking Minnesota for the first time since ’72 as well. He also appears to be ahead in NC, Michigan, and Georgia. And in Wisconsin, he could very well hold on and take the Dairy State thanks to the rioting in Kenosha that Joe and the Kamal refused to condemn until it was so late in the game and mealy-mouthed that it could be the factor, as Scott Walker states, that will make the state go Trump this time around.
In any case, I think we have a record number of links this morning including:
– A second Biden laptop has emerged, this time in the hands of the DEA.
– Twitter restores the NY Post account.
– Other Biden crime family shenanigans involving fleecing Guatemala and taking dough-ray-me from Islamic terrorists.
– Polling, last minute campaign news, analysis and commentary about America at a crossroads come tomorrow.
– BoJo becomes a Bozo by locking down Blighty.
– Space Case Mark Kelly lied about his abuse of ex-wife.
– Mikvah Waters freaking out that blacks are voting Trump.
– Biden’s handlers all in on mass amnesty for illegals if they steal the election.
– Trump hails SEAL Team 6 for amazing rescue op.
– A look at major Trump economic successes and the nightmare scenario of Bidenomics.
– The insanity of the phony pandemic lockdowns as a shameless Leftist permanent power-grab.
And other picture post-cards. Have at it, and gird your loins.
BOMBSHELL BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The laptop was taken into custody by the DEA ‘while executing a search warrant in the Massachusetts office of a psychiatrist who was accused of professional misconduct.'”Another Hunter Biden Laptop? Why Yes, There Is!
- “Biden was speaking of a laptop and its emails that allegedly confirm Joe Biden met with a top executive of the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings. While the Biden campaign has denied that any meeting officially took place, Hunter Biden has not denied leaving his laptop with the computer repair shop.” Joe Biden: “Every Major Outlet, Every Serious Investigator” Says Hunter Biden Laptop Story “Is a Smear”
- “An email thread entitled ‘Engagement’ from June 2011 reveals a Hunter Biden business associate — Sean Conlon — telling the former Veep’s son: ‘we need to get these guys to an event or something where they get to just formally meet your Dad. For follow on they can talk to Chief of Staff.'” Hunter E-Mails Request “Formal Meetings With Dad” to Secure Billion-Dollar Deals
MEDIA CENSORSHIP OF BOMBSHELL BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, DISINFORMATION & SMEARING OF NY POST, GIULIANI ET AL
- “In an epic lapse of journalistic principles, almost every major ‘mainstream’ news outlet refused to even report on the story.” FINALLY: Twitter Relents, Lifts Suspension of NY Post for Hunter Biden Bombshell
- “If Joe Biden is elected, he will owe the tech companies a favor.” Hunter Laptop Story Portends a Dark Winter for Free Speech
OTHER BIDEN FAMILY CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS
- Daniel Greenfield: “The Iran Lobby, the Pakistan Lobby, and the Muslim Brotherhood are funding Biden.” Biden’s Biggest Fundraisers are Tied to Islamic Terrorists
- “What do you get when you combine Joe Biden, a UN agency accountable to no one, and leftists intent on establishing a communist regime in Central America?” Joe Biden’s Hand in Corruption, Subversion and Crime in Guatemala
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Mollie Hemingway: “Will all this be enough for mass media to win the day? People will find out [this] week.” Yes, Media Are Rigging the Election Against Half the Country. Here’s How
- “Unions, businesses, and other advocacy groups are spending more than $1 billion on state initiatives and referendums this year.” Big-Bucks Ballot Battles
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Against all the money and clout of America’s revolutionary forces, the counterrevolutionary Trump had only one asset, the proverbial people.” Donald Trump, Counterrevolutionary
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “Every city is preparing.” Here’s What Police Are Doing Ahead Of Possible Election Unrest
- “In a few days we will have our national election and those who don’t think they’ll like the results are preparing mayhem again.” Will Halloween Last for Weeks?
- “The leftist group Shut Down D.C. is organizing ‘protests’ for Election Day and the days afterward. While the group’s pitiful attempt to ‘shut down’ the nation’s capital city for a climate protest in 2019 barely resonated, the rise of Antifa and Black Lives Matter riots in the wake of the death of George Floyd over the summer has energized leftist agitators.”Leftist Agitators Target Conservative Groups in D.C. for Post-Election “Protests”
- “DC is almost completely boarded up in the blocks surrounding the WH. And a Leftist group is preparing to shut down DC if Biden doesn’t win.” Fears of BLM/Antifa Violence Prompt DC Businesses to Board Up Ahead of Tuesday’s Election
- “D.C.’s Democrat Mayor Muriel Bowser sent a flyer to businesses this month telling them how to prepare for ‘first amendment demonstrations’ following the election on Nov. 3.” D.C. Mayor “Bow-Wow” Bowser Tells Businesses Not To Board Up, Businesses Do So Anyway
- “While spinning false and exaggerated stories of right-wing threats, the left is ignoring perhaps the biggest threat of voter intimidation. Why? Because it’s coming from their own ranks.” While Fearmongering About Voter Intimidation, the Left Promises to Revolt if Trump Wins
- “Lunatics under the best of conditions, liberals and leftists have already promised mostly peaceful rioting and socially-just attacks on Trump-supporters if The Donald prevails. There are several steps you must take now.” How to Survive the Riots if President Trump is Reelected
- The suspect, who “appeared to be under some sort of medical condition, would not identify himself but was taken into custody,” Ferguson said. A gun was recovered and the suspect was wearing a holster, Ferguson said, adding the suspect was not injured by police. New Orleans Officer Shot In The Face While On Patrol, Police Say
- Street artist Sabo: “From the start, they were there to fight. They’d be yelling at the Trump supporters, throwing a few things and finally I guess they got a few people to bite and the fight you see started up.” WATCH: Antifa Gets Violent at Trump Rally in Beverly Hills
- “Violence broke out after police officers declared the event to be an unlawful assembly and began to make arrests. The order came after protesters blocked the streets and refused to move back on the sidewalks.” Antifa Protester Screams at Police, “I Hope All of Your Children Get Raped and Killed”
- “As they approached the main highway, one of the protest leaders with a bullhorn yelled, ‘White people to the front.'” Antifa-BLM Protesters Take Over Roads, Harass Drivers in Portland Suburb
- “This is what is at stake in this election. We all must fight for our country and we must do it NOW. I will not cower. I will not back down. I will always fight for this nation.” Sean Parnell Hits Back After Halloween Night Vandalism At His Home
- “Federal law enforcement have been planning for the possibility of violence and disruptions as election day looms.” Three People Shot Following Dispute Over Trump Yard Sign in Kansas
- “Turns out the cranks who wanted to kidnap her were not, in fact, MAGA hat-wearing Trump-supporters.” After Weeks of Slander Over the Kidnap Plot, Wretched Whitmer Owes Us a Big Apology
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- This man is a bitter, bitter disappointment. Boris Johnson Orders UK Into Month-Long Chinese COVID-19 Lockdown
- “Four days plus three days is seven days…” Angel-of-Death Cuomo Orders Visitors to New York to Show Proof of Negative Chinese COVID-19 Test
- Mike Hunt, Dick Hertz, Clint Torrez, Heywood Jablome hardest writ. Michigan Bars, Restaurants Will Require Customer’s Names and Phone Numbers Starting Monday
- One defiant Michigan restaurant owner told Human Events “I intend to comply by writing on a very small notepad, with a teeny tiny font, using a pen that’s out of ink.” “Your Name, Please” Michigan Governor Recalls East German Stasi With New Chinese Covid Order
- “Including an estimated 18 days between infection and death, over 5,900 nursing home patients in NY were lost by the time Cuomo rescinded this policy. The fact that Cuomo repealed this mandate belies his claim that it did no harm.” (the death toll is likely to be triple that except for Cuomo hiding the damning statistics – jjs)Angel-of-Death Cuomo Twists the Facts to Excuse His Deadly Chinese COVID Nursing Home Policy
- “Firm will have 20 million doses ready by year’s end. New report indicates vitamins A, E, and D help stave off [Chinese] coronavirus infection.” Moderna Hits Goal of 30,000 Vaccine Trial Participants and May Apply for Market in December
- “It is sad that politicians decide who is essential and who is non-essential based on arbitrary feelings instead of facts.” Why is Illinois’ Governor Closing Bars and Restaurants When No Outbreaks Have Been Traced to Them?
- “Buttigieg said Biden should be open to another round of lockdowns, even though it appears lockdown measures do not prevent [Chinese] coronavirus waves.” Mayor Peter Puffer on Future Lockdowns: “Everything Has to Be on the Table”
- “Dr. Anthony Fauci’s cousin, a restaurateur in New York, is bemoaning his famous relative’s continued talk of restrictions and lockdowns to fight the [Chinese] coronavirus pandemic.”“He Flip-Flopped”: Dr. Fauci’s Restaurant-Owning Relatives Are Done With His Lockdown Message
- “The current bureaucratic approach fails to account for our individual, institutional, and economic well-being.” A Cure for the Rule of Chinese COVID “Experts”
- “It’s precisely because [Chinese] COVID-19 has shown us that life is so fragile that we should make a priority to actually live it.” Yes, You Should Plan on Traveling to Family for Thanksgiving
SCOTUS-PEACHMENT, SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “We’ve learned there was Russian collusion, but it was between the Clinton campaign and it was between Russia. Clinton and Russia, not Trump and Russia, and we learn that Crossfire Hurricane was the most corrupt investigation, maybe in the history of the FBI.” Lindsey Graham Says He Will Be “Shocked” If Durham Probe Doesn’t Lead To More Indictments
- Somebody step on this miserable worm already. Schiff-for-Brains Calls For Investigation Based on New York Times Article Discredited By Anti-Trump Former FBI Officials
- “Sullivan’s apparent animus toward Flynn’s attorney and his fixation on Flynn being punished demonstrate bias in this case — sufficient to require his disqualification.” Here’s Why Judge Sullivan Must Disqualify Himself From Michael Flynn’s Case
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Court records contradict autobiographical claims of an ‘amicable’ divorce.” Dem Senate Candidate Mark Kelly Wanted Ex-Wife Jailed Amid Custody Dispute
- “Many public schools in the county will not be following the same return to in-person learning that the private school where Newsom’s kids attend will, the outlet reported.”Gavin Newsom Sends His Kids Back to Class at Fancy Private School While Public Schools Remain Closed
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “LA County is threatening to keep sending health investigators to Grace Community Church during Sunday services following just two positive [Chinese] COVID-19 cases.” Los Angeles County Continues Its War on California Megachurch Over the Wuhan Virus
- “Beatification of Knights of Columbus founder highlights their fight for religious freedom.”Blessed Be the Knights
- “How will history look back on American Jews in 2020?” Is it Trump or Biden That Has an Anti-Semitism Problem?
PHONY DEMOCRAT ELECTION-STEALING POSTAL SERVICE SWINDLE, ELECTION FRAUD IN GENERAL
- “Jon Schwarz, who is also published at mainstream outlets including The New York Timesand The Atlantic, also advocates for illegal immigrants to vote repeatedly in presidential elections.” “Destroy Trump Ballots” Demands NYT, Atlantic Mag Writer
- “For the record, he’s 0-6 against us in court. We’ve protected voting rights. Now, ignore the noise — vote!” PA Dem Attorney General Boasts: If They Count All PA Votes, Trump Will Lose
- “‘Almost all of them [320 lawsuits] have been filed by the progressive left and their allies in the Democratic Party,’ Hans von Spakovsky, manager of Heritage Foundation’s Election Law Reform Initiative, told the Daily Caller News Foundation.” Late Ballots, Mismatched Signatures, Drop Boxes — Here’s How Hundreds of Lawsuits Could Affect the Election’s Outcome
- “Seven pages of baffling instructions, and an arts-and-crafts project to make an envelope out of paper and Scotch tape, sent to deployed military in order to vote by mail.”Suppressing the Military Vote
- “Emotional extortion seems to be more widely and openly practiced these days.” How Mail-In Voting Makes Social Pressure So Much Easier
- In the critical swing state of Florida. Authorities Find Dozens of Mail-In Ballots Never Delivered to Voters
- “My love for this country still burns bright, but I don’t know when my faith in American democracy will be fully restored.” The Day My Faith in American Democracy Was Tried by Fire
POLITICS, 2020 ELECTION
- “We are going to win the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and we’re going to win four more years,” Trump said. “They’re back there. You can’t even see the end of people. There’s a lot of people here.” WOW! Massive Crowd for Trump Rally in Pennsylvania Floors Even Democrats
- “…he is on course to easily win the electoral college by 326 to 212 votes against his Democrat rival in a result which would shock the world even more than his astonishing defeat of Hilary Clinton in 2016.” 2016’s Accurate Pollster Predicts Trump Landslide
- “A new poll released by Des Moines Register and Mediacom Iowa shows President Donald Trump leads Iowa by 7 percentage points over Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden.”Gold-Standard Iowa Poll Finds Trump Up By 7 Points
- “To be blunt, no universe exists in which President Trump leads by seven in Iowa, and trails by 17 points in Wisconsin.” Iowa Poll Previews a Trump Sweep
- “What’s really going on with American voters? It’s not what you think.” Election Analysis Exclusive: Here is What Will Happen on Nov. 3
- “Biden’s convergence on Pittsburgh comes after the editorial board of the region’s largest newspaper, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, announced it was endorsing Trump for reelection.”Biden Plans Last-Minute Visit to Pittsburgh After Losing Major Endorsement to Trump
- “Party loyalty runs so deep — and is connected to so many past battles — voters struggle with an identity crisis when confronted with the reality that the Democrat Party has long left Mass-attending Catholic workers behind.” In Pennsylvania, Undecided Voters Are Torn Between Faith and a Party That Was Once a Way of Life
- “I think it would come down to Pennsylvania,” replied Silver. “Pennsylvania has not bumped up to a 7- or 8-point Biden lead like we’ve seen in Michigan or Wisconsin.” Pollster Nate “Irwin Corey” Silver Says Biden “Becomes An Underdog” If He Doesn’t Win Pennsylvania
- “Not only does Florida stand as a must-win state during a ‘normal’ presidential election, it also stands to answer the question of whether Donald Trump can successfully destroy the identity politics Democrats rely upon to pad their electoral results.” Election 2020: Why Florida is the State To Watch
- “According to the RealClearPolitics average, Trump enjoys a 45 percent approval rating, which does not suggest the Biden blowout the legacy media has predicted.” Biden May Have the Polls But Events Are Trending Toward Trump
* * * * *
- “Kamala Harris is openly campaigning on communism as late as November 1st,” another added. “They are brazen and open about it now.” Kamala Harris Promotes Socialism Two Days Ahead of Election: “Equitable Treatment Means We All End Up at the Same Place”
- “It is high noon in America, and today one champion stands between us and socialism. We can’t let our champion down.” High Noon in America: Will You Fight or Hide?
- “In many ways, these are these voters who make up the old traditional Democrat base, and many across the country have shifted to more progressive positions. The big question for Biden is: How many?” Pennsylvania 2020: Inside the Democrat Strongholds That No Longer Recognize Their Party
- “The national popular vote results are within the poll’s 2.5% margin of error.” Democracy Institute Poll: Electoral College Landslide for Donald Trump
- “It’s not just the verbal flubs, it’s the bitterness that’s on display.” Biden’s Verbal Ticks, Flubs, and Underlying Anger
- “Lil Wanye met with Trump to discuss criminal justice reform and the black community.”Rapper 50 Cent Warns Lil Wayne About Repercussions of Taking Picture With Trump
- “It just hurts me so bad to see blacks talking about supporting Trump. I don’t know why they would be doing it. I don’t know why it is on their minds.” Maxine “Mikvah” Waters Calls Black Trump Voters “Shameful,” Says She Will “Never Ever Forgive Them”
* * * * *
- Walker added that because of the riots and violence in Minneapolis following George Floyd’s death and Wisconsin after Blake’s passing, suburban voters “are a factor now” in both swing states. Scott Walker: Kenosha Violence Could Be the Difference in Trump Winning Wisconsin
- “Clinton carried Minnesota by only 45,000 votes in 2016. Although Republicans haven’t won it since 1972, a play for Minnesota is not a bad gamble.” Can Trump Pull Off an Historic Win in Blue Minnesota?
- “There’s video showing the contrary, staffer tried to push their way in and truck pushed back.” Texas: Biden Campaign Claims Trump Supporters “Ambush” Biden Bus, Hit Staffer’s Vehicle
- “CNN’s blackout of any news that would show support for Trump is the immovable object, but the unstoppable force is their desire to say bad things about the President.” Trump Convoy in NY and NJ So Massive It Causes Highway Shutdown; Libs, Never-Trumpers Have Hissies
- “Remember when a ‘Trump’ sign, stylistically resembling the famous hillside “Hollywood” sign, suddenly appeared one morning along a busy Los Angeles freeway?” The Greatest Stunt of the 2020 Election Has Now Produced the Most Inspiring Ad of the Campaign
- “I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure.” Joe Biden Rambles Incoherently In Pennsylvania Speech Just Days Before Election
- “A writer in India connected with one of his old African-American friends in the States and was surprised at what he heard.” In Conversation with a Shy Trump Voter
- “When you add the electoral votes from reliably red states to any breach in the Blue Wall, Trump wins again, possibly even bigger than he did last time.” October Surprise: This Race Is Over
* * * * *
- “After Biden had shouted his way through a short teleprompter speech, Obama came back onstage, perhaps to escort him off, because Biden did not seem to know where he was.”Democrats Are Masking Biden’s Frailty
- “The perfect society can’t be created by repeating the mistakes of the past.” The Danger of Utopias and the Importance of This Election Day
- “I have seen this movie before. Crime and violent crime were on the rise. Unemployment was high. Many Americans were concerned about their future. It’s 1980 all over again.”Gloom vs Optimism: A Tale of Presidential Candidates
- “Why old American Communist warhorses like Angela Davis and Bob Avakian are urging a vote for the establishment Democrat: ‘He is far more likely to take mass demands seriously.'”Commies for Biden
- “You can’t shake the feeling that someone or something is watching over Donald Trump. “Donald Trump and the Mandate of Heaven
- “President Trump deserves to win on November 3rd.” What’s at Stake on Tuesday
- “Donald Trump inaugurated a populist era in American politics. Electing Joe Biden won’t change that.” No Matter Who Wins on Tuesday, There Will Be No “Return to Normalcy”
- “We must rise again to take our stand for freedom, as in the olden time.” An Election and America’s Two Choices
- “Win or lose, now is the time to get ready, organize, and prepare to stand up for our people and civilization.” Tuesday’s Election Is a “Win-Win”
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “On Sunday, Angel Families are honoring their loved ones who lost their lives as a result of illegal immigration.” Angel Families on National Day of Remembrance: “Trump Is the Only One Who Cares About Our Losses”
- If it points anywhere but south back across the border, hell no. Biden Promises to Provide “a Roadmap to Citizenship” for “Undocumented Immigrants”
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “…Google is effectively making a ‘huge in-kind donation’ to campaigns like that of Democrat nominee Joe Biden.” Here’s How Google Can Shift 15 Million Votes Without Anyone Realizing It
- “People are really, really mad,” said Priscilla Confrey, the co-director of New Jersey Women For Trump, about the page being taken down. “When you have that many people and they’re shut down, they feel silenced.” “Enforcement Error”: Facebook Reinstates “New Jersey Women For Trump” Page After Trump Complains
- “In crafting false narratives and failing to do its due diligence, The Atlantic has created a new standard for readers: Just wait for the Editor’s Note.” The Atlantic “Editor’s Note” Adds New Layers to the Magazine’s Unethical Journalism Standard
- “Did they fact check that Joe Biden consorted with a known former KKK member? No. They ‘fact-checked’ the job title that former KKK member Robert Byrd had with the white supremacist to, in my opinion, mislead readers.” Desperate “Fact-Checkers” Line Up to Help Biden: He Eulogized a KKK “Exalted Cyclops” NOT a “Grand Wizard”
- “I’m just saying what good does it do anyone if you provoke terror, if it makes people commit suicide or not go to the doctor if they have a different thing like cancer, God forbid or pneumonia, G-d forbid, they won’t show up at the hospital. Because they are afraid of getting [Chinese] COVID. I like the hopefulness with the report.” “Broadcasting Terror”: Kirstie Alley Doubles Down, Slams XiNN For Scaring Viewers
- “O’Keefe, who runs the non-profit investigative outlet Project Veritas, filed the lawsuit in Westchester County, New York, on Friday. The lawsuit also names reporters Maggie Astor, Tiffany Hsu and five ‘John Does’ identified as the reporters’ editors.” Guerrilla Journalist James O’Keefe Sues NY Times For “Defamation”
- “The George Babbit of American journalism puts free speech second to Twitter’s wishes.”Jake Tapper Exposes Himself as a Craven Corporate Shill
- “The White House briefing room — from the place to be to an empty space.” And Then There Were None
- “The views expressed in ‘Why It Has to Be Biden’ truly are foreign to a genuine, broad American conservatism.” Fall of Another Venerable Magazine: The EconomistVeers Hard Left
- “As the current incidents have remained geographically isolated, we have made the decision to begin returning these products to the sales floor today.” Fearing Civil Unrest, Walmart Temporarily Moved Guns and Ammo Off Sales Floors
- My religion defines who I am and I’ve been a practicing Catholic my whole life.”
Biden: “Life Begins at Conception… But… I’m Not Going to Interfere With” Abortion
- “When Congress investigated fetal tissue trafficking at Planned Parenthood, the abortion giant said the law against trafficking didn’t apply to its facilities. Now Planned Parenthood is changing its tune.”
Planned Parenthood Lied to Congress About Selling Aborted Fetuses
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The alleged attacker was a 21-year-old, newly-arrived migrant from Tunisia, who remains in critical condition in the hospital after police shot him.” French Police Arrest More In Connection With Church Attack
- “A shadow hanging over the United States of America is the United Nations’ desire to move toward a world government. This fearsome agenda must not be ignored.” Trump’s America First Vision Must Defeat UN’s Agenda 2030 Globalism
- “In The Choice, Phares examines the shifts in foreign policy that occurred during the Obama-Biden administration between 2009 and 2016, analyzes these shifts in strategy, and highlights the domestic and geopolitical consequences.” The Choice Between Trump and Obama Foreign Policies
- “Both countries have also blocked publication of expert reports on North Korea’s missile buildup and fought against the charge to implement a full suite of sanctions against the North Korean regime, the analysis finds.” Russia and China Undermine U.N. Reporting on North Korea Sanction Dodging, Analysis Finds
- “To do nothing in this seemingly remote region of the Caucasus is not an option. America is a co-chair, along with France and Russia, of the OSCE Minsk Group — a troika that has worked to resolve the conflict since 1993. Yet to back Armenia — as many in the diaspora have urged — is unfeasible, not only for this mediation role, but also on the basis of international law and historical context.” What Should U.S. Do About Growing Conflict In Nagorno-Karabakh?
- “And the Muslim leader responds by blaming ‘climate change.'” “Why Are You Killing Christians?” Trump Asks Nigeria’s President
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “President Donald Trump hailed SEAL Team 6 for its successful rescue of an American citizen taken hostage in Nigeria on Saturday, saying the kidnappers ‘wished they’d never done it..'”“Brave Warriors”: Trump Hails SEAL Team 6 For Successful Hostage Rescue
- “In response to these vicious attacks on innocent people exercising their freedom of speech and religion in a free Western country, the Associated Press decided to go with this headline blaming France’s secularism and colonialism for the brutal attacks.” WHOOPS! The AP Didn’t Really Mean to Suggest France “Incites” Islamic Terror, Did It?
- “Noor Fawzy, former SJP and CAIR operative, is the latest Islamist to run for City Commission.” In Coral Springs, Florida, the Destruction of Israel is on the Ballot
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “A new plan to turn the whole city into a shelter system might finally be the breaking point for residents.” San Francisco, Homeless Encampment
- “[Angel-of-Death] Cuomo and President Trump made sure to protect tenants by banning evictions during the pandemic, but public officials have done almost nothing for property owners. That’s inviting disaster.” New York is About to Kill a Whole Lot of Landlords
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “President Donald Trump won his first term in office on a promise to revive American manufacturing and end the devastation that decades of globalism had inflicted on America’s factory towns and cities.” 6 American Manufacturing Victories Under Trump
- “Joe Biden’s tax hikes would be economically ruinous.” Bidenomics’ Shock Taxes
- “The ultimate in throwing money at a problem in the hope of fixing it.” Stop Being So Optimistic About a Universal Basic Income
- “The policies he’s proposing are going to endanger the economy over the long term,” Brian Riedl, Manhattan Institute senior fellow and author of the report. “Absolutely Unsustainable”: Joe Biden’s Plans Would Increase Spending By $11 Trillion Over 10 Years, Report Says
- “Warren plans to make her case for the position” if Biden wins.” Elizabeth Wan-Punim Already Jockeying for Treasury Secretary in Biden Administration
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Ernst, herself a survivor of sexual assault, is proposing a bill to terminate any federal employee who has been criminally convicted of sexual assault.” Sen. Joni Ernst is Kicking the Creeps Where It Counts — Their Paycheck
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Perversely, and to a startling degree, our K-12 schools encourage the death of the mind.” K-12: The Life and Death of the Mind
- “President Trump is finally turning his attention to the leftist insanity on American campuses, while Biden and Kamala promise to double down on the madness.” If You Hate Woke Education Now, Wait Until Biden is Done with It
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The disasters have different names, but the leftists’ goal is always the same: Control over the American people.” The China Virus is the New Climate Change
- Our intrepid science reporter on the science of do as we say, not do as we do: “From the people who want to shut down all fossil fuel technology: A newly published survey of 1,400 scientists from 59 countries has found that climate scientists fly more than researchers in any other field.” Climate Scientists Are Science’s Biggest Frequent Flyers
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “From communists on Mars to The Expanse in real life, the questions about the future of Musk’s Mars are huge. Here’s what you need to know.” 5 Big Questions Over SpaceX Declaring Martian Independence
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Ken Blackwell: “CRT seeks to con Americans into thinking our nation and our people are fundamentally racist.” Critical Race Theory Cynically Undermines Racial Harmony
- “John Anderson interviews Glenn Loury.” Race, Trump, and BLM
- “Will the alliance JFK promised to avoid come to pass?” The Biden-Bergoglio Reset
- Daniel Greenfield: “What Baltimore needs is more art to inspire race riots.” A Woke Museum in an Illiterate City Goes for Broke
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto:”The 1981 horror classic retains its unsettling nature by using ‘real’ monsters.”Tobe Hooper’s Funhouse — A Trip You’ll Never Forget
- “While remaining true to the show’s original premise, its tone and tempo vary significantly from the Supermarket Sweep of a generation ago.” Supermarket Sweep Remake Is Losing Its Coherence In Flash
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.