Good morning, kids. 4:00AM here in NYC and I’m sick to my friggin’ stomach. This election is the equivalent of the Chris Wallace moderated first debate, which itself was a microcosm of the past five years. Nothing was too shameless, immoral or illegal when it came to destroying Donald Trump the candidate and president. – – BREAK.
Okay, oddly enough it’s now 5:38AM and after coffee and aggregating the most up to date links I could find, the fog is lifting bit by bit and things are beginning to come into focus as I formulate my morning fulmination. And I am indeed fuming as I remain sick to my stomach. In any case, as of right now while the election is in suspended animation as we wait on Milwaukee and Philadelphia to manufacture enough phony votes to steal the national election, or at least attempt to steal it, Trump is hanging onto the lead in Pennsylvania (+640,000), Georgia (+100,000), North Carolina (+100,000) and Michigan (+200,000). He’s down in Wisconsin (-14,000), Arizona (-93,000) and Nevada (-7,500).
I’m not a guru on this by a long shot, but I’m sure Dave in FL (unless he’s rage-stroking and or passed out drunk like most of us by now is perhaps most qualified to sort this out at least in terms of the math, if not the politics. And that’s where we pick it up. For the past G-d knows how many months I have been stating that despite the lockdowns and intentional tanking of the economy, as well as the mail-in ballot madness, Trump was going to win re-election clearly if not decisively the cheat factor notwithstanding. Of course, Democrat hinky meshugas and even voter intimidation a la the New Black Panthers circa 2008 was to be expected. But in a sane world, given who this President is and what he has achieved against his rival as well as all the other things like enthusiasm, there was just no way in hell the Democrat Industrial Propaganda Complex could pull off a cheat to end all cheats.
While Malig-Nancy Pelosi and Hillary the Popeil Collapsible Wonder Bollard are vile hags, when they flapped their dentures about Biden never conceding was a shot across the bow. And then, with the in-your-face bullshit early on of thug operatives in Philly barring legitimate GOP poll watchers from polling places and openly crowing about it, and then Fox news calling Virginia and Arizona, while waiting ages to call Florida and one or two other states for Trump when he was the clear winner to even Stevie Wonder in a blindfold, and then a pipe suddenly bursting in the office where votes are being tabulated in Fulton County, to Philadelphia putting a lid on vote counting until later today because, reasons! And on and on and on.
I mean, this Mickey Mouse banana republic garbage is so blatant and in your face that Zombie Papa Doc Duvalier just phoned from hell to say “le dude! I can smell it down here!” More than that, while the Florida victory was so fantastically huge and driven by a usually reliable Democrat bloc – Latinos – the fear of socialism is still visceral even in the younger generations who might not have experienced it first hand. That is a positive. But there are a few warning bells about last night should the unthinkable happen:
That the senile and corrupt Joe Biden could finish so strong speaks to either the gullibility or unseriousness of far too many Americans. Biden obviously has mental acuity issues and has a history of corruption, but that did not seem to be a big deal to the Americans who voted for him. I guess the probability of more lockdowns are lost on a number of Americans who are more frightened by the Wuhan virus than the probability of America becoming a socialist, if not communist, nation under a Biden presidency…
…By sitting on the results of states like Georgia and North Carolina, states that, of this writing, showed Trump with narrow leads with 99 percent of the precincts in, Fox allowed Biden to gain momentum while slowing Trump’s dominance. It looks like the influence of RINO Paul Ryan as a Fox Corporation board member and the legacy of analyst Bill Sammon (Fox News VP Politics) resulted in a psy-ops (psychological operations) campaign against conservative morale…
… States like Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania declaring they need more days to count their votes also raises the specter of voter fraud. Globalists, corrupt voting officials and the deep state are most likely in on this skullduggery. Through this coordinated effort, along with the media, the race is close and the stage is set for either stealing the election for Biden, civil unrest, or both.
Whatever transpires today and in the days that follow, President Trump is not going to lay down and die. I am assuming that his legal teams are on the ground especially in PA to fight the cheat with every legal means at their disposal. And G-d forbid this does go to the SCOTUS, well, the seating of Amy Coney Barrett looms exceedingly large.
On a positive note, despite Hickenlooper ousting Gardner in Colorado, the GOP is on track to retain control of the Senate. And in this news might be a kernel of hope that the Democrats are not infallible. They burned through an Iran-sized pallet of case in trying to unseat McConnell, Graham and Ernst. So, with a bit of luck, maybe that is a foretaste of their ultimate demise in trying to steal the White House. Let’s face it; Donald Trump did in fact win re-election last night. What we are watching now is just another stage of the coup that started five years ago to destroy him and us.
Lots of links. Have at it. G-d preserve us always. Will update as and when events unfold.
ELECTION AS OF 4:00AM EASTERN
- Ric Grenell: “The media’s polls were very wrong. But they won’t admit it. Trump is currently up in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. So the media will now help the Democrats extend deadlines to go looking for additional votes over the next days.” Trump: Fraud Is Underway. “Frankly We Did Win This Election… We’ll Be Going to the Supreme Court”
- “Trump was leading in several key battleground states that had not reported final results because they were waiting to count absentee and mail-in ballots.” Trump: “Did I Predict This?… I’ve Been Saying This from the Day I Heard They Were Going to Send Out Tens of Millions of Ballots”
- “Why am I suspicious that Philadelphia’s decision to stop counting mail-in ballots tonight is really a ploy to see how big Trump’s win is in the rest of the state, and have their ‘margin’ they need to close,” radio personality Kevin McCullough said. Philadelphia Will Halt Mail-In Vote Count for the Night
- “Will the election end up in the Supreme Court?” Defiant President
- “We’re going to have to be patient, until we — the hard work of tallying votes is finished.” (tallying = forging – jjs) Biden: “Keep the Faith,” “We’re Going to Win This”
- “McConnell triumphs, Republicans cling to Senate Majority, libs prepare to be owned.” 2 Close 2 Curious: No Winner Yet as Trump Exceeds Expectations
- The family had a lot of buffers… and burst pipes. Atlanta’s Fulton County Ballot Count Delayed by Burst Pipe
- “It’s far too early to call the election in Arizona,” [Gov. Doug] Ducey wrote. “Election Day votes are not fully reported, and we haven’t even started to count early ballots dropped off at the polls. In AZ, we protected Election Day. Let’s count the votes — all the votes — before making declarations.” Outrage Erupts Online Over Fox News’ Decision To Call Arizona For Biden. AZ Governor Responds.
- “It looks like the influence of RINO Paul Ryan as a Fox Corporation board member and the legacy of analyst Bill Sammon (Fox News VP Politics) resulted in a psy-ops (psychological operations) campaign against conservative morale.” Election Night Reveals Three Disturbing Facts
- “A number of mainstream networks called the state of Virginia for Joe Biden, only to be forced to retract their projections after the race tightened.” Networks Forced To Pull Biden Projection in Virginia After Race Becomes Too Close to Call
- “We spent the last several months in a fog of coordinated propaganda posing as polling.”Election Night Confirmed the Polls Were Lies
- “The blowout the chattering class predicted hasn’t come to pass.” What We Have Learned So Far
- “All signs point to it.” Why Donald Trump Will Win Pennsylvania
* * * * *
- “Biden and Democrats regularly characterize America as pathologized by ‘systemic racism’ ‘institutionalized racism’ in accordance with the ideology of the Black Lives Matter campaign.” Report — Top Miami Democrat: “Defund the Police Killed Us”; We Got “Obliterated by Hispanics” in Florida
- “Harrison shattered fundraising records, as Democrats from across the nation poured money into the race in an effort to punish Graham for his role in confirming conservative Supreme Court justices. Democrats Spent $104.1 Million Losing to Lindsey Graham, Most Expensive Loss in Senate History
- “The campaigns of Kentucky’s Amy McGrath, South Carolina’s Jaime Harrison, and Texas’s M.J. Hegar burned through nearly $200 million, and outside groups backing them spent an additional $60 million boosting the three candidates.” Dems Spend More Than Quarter Billion to Lose Longshot Senate Races
- “Daines’ unofficial victory made him the third of seven Republican senators who scored victories in races considered toss-ups, decreasing the odds that Democrats will gain the four seats they need to take control of the upper chamber of Congress.” Republican Steve Daines Wins MT Senate Seat Reelection
- Among the wins was Republican Carlos Gimenez, the former mayor of Miami-Dade County, who beat Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell in Florida’s 26th Congressional District. Republican Maria Elvira Salazar, backed by President Donald Trump, knocked off far-left Rep. Donna Shalala in Florida’s 27th Congressional District.” Multiple Republicans Knock Off Democrat Members of Congress In Races
- “Ernst’s win came in the second most expensive Senate race in U.S. history. Greenfield’s campaign and liberal outside groups combined to spend at least $140 million on the race, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.” Joni Ernst Prevails in Tight Iowa Senate Race
- “We the People started this struggle and, while I pray Trump remains President, it will continue whether Trump is at the helm or one of the troops.” The True Battle for the Soul of America
- California shocks by saving independent contractors and freelancers from destruction.Magic Mushrooms, Pit Bulls, $15 Minimum Wage: Which Ballot Measures Were Approved?
DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD, TROUBLE, SHENANIGANS
- “Of course, many strategists expect the election to hinge on one of a few states, Pennsylvania being one of them.” Philly Election Day Shenanigans
- “You gotta hand it to them; they know how to rig the system.” Democrats Deny Voter Fraud Exists as They Plot to Steal Pennsylvania
- “We found out that the machines were all down, and then one started working. Now we just got in and everything went smooth. It was great,” Karen Warakomski, a resident of Nanticoke.” Report: Voting Machine Issues Caused Delays in Pennsylvania City
- “Mike Roman, Trump’s director of Election Day Operations, is a former White House aide from Pennsylvania who gathered claims in 1993 of voter fraud, resulting in a court ruling overturning election results and getting his candidate seated in the Pennsylvania State Senate.” Trump “Army” of Poll Watchers Led by Veteran of Fraud Claims
- “The Oregon Republican Party (ORP) sounded the alarm late Monday night about a Clatsop County elections clerk who stacked key oversight positions with non-Republicans. Rural Oregon likely won’t make a difference in the presidential race, but several key statewide races that are close in the polls going into Election Day could be affected.” Oregon County Excludes Republicans From Key Election Oversight Positions
- “Organizers claim the police violated their rights.” BLM Antifa Activists Storm Polling Place In Battleground State (VIDEO)
ELECTION DAY(S) 2020
- “We’re not really concerned about what Donald Trump says,” Biden campaign manager Jen O’Malley Dillon told reporters Monday. “We’re going to use our data, our understanding of where this is headed, and make sure that the vice president is addressing the American people.” Report: If Media Declare Biden Winner, He Intends to “Address Nation” as “New Leader”
- “We continue to have multiple pathways to 270 electoral votes.” (Kinkos and Vistaprint don’t count, tootsie – jjs). Biden Campaign Manager Protests: We Can Win Without Florida And Pennsylvania
- “Serial lying is what keeps him going.” Joe Biden Is a Bald-Faced, Lying Slimeball
- “On the one side is a state legislature, which sets the rules and procedures for the election; and on the other is a state court, which relaxes or alters those procedures, citing other state law sources and the coronavirus pandemic as justification. If that pattern holds, President Donald Trump has reason for optimism.” Supreme Court Gives GOP Reason for Optimism in Post-Election Lawsuits
- “The 2020 election is not about personalities, parties, or even politics. It is an election to determine the dominant worldview in America.” Pivotal Evangelical Voting Bloc Is ALL IN for Trump, Poll Finds
- “This surprisingly new innovation protects the ‘shy Trump voter’ from genuine suppression.”The Secret Ballot Is Trump’s Secret Weapon
- “This is a decisive moment for America, and our voice matters more than ever.” Why I Voted for Donald Trump From Abroad.
- “They who ride on it are socialists — and America as we know it is in jeopardy.” Behold a Pale Blue Horse…
CIVIL WAR 2.0: POST-ELECTION RIOTING, LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “Unless Biden is the clear winner, be ready for the heat. Because the heathen will rage.”Will Election Day 2020 Go Down in History as Riot Night of the Century?
- Like Himmler blaming the Jews for the smoky condition over the crematoria. Portland Mayor Blames White Supremacists for Election Unrest
- “Brooks Brothers? Cabela’s? What stores should we expect to be targeted?” If Biden Wins, What Will Republicans Be Looting On Election Night?
- Bob Zimmerman: ” In either case, I expect the Democrats and their storm-troopers in Antifa and BLM to behave like violent out-of-control two-year-old spoiled brats. My hope is that they will be doing so in protest of their defeat, not in relish at their victory.” And Now We Wait
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Regardless of the outcome of the election, the mask is off America’s managerial elite.” A Defunct Republic
FINAL DAY OF CAMPAIGN ’20, OTHER POLITICS
- “Gen Zers are not millennials, and the data shows there is hope for them, but only if action is taken now to ensure free speech and a marketplace of ideas in our digital public square.”Conservatives Might Be Surprised By How Gen Z Votes Today
- “What exactly is the message here? It’s condescending to Americans as a whole.” Anti-Fracking Lady Gaga Mocks Swing State Voters as Rednecks, Joins Biden Campaigning in Pennsylvania
- “Pelosi’s claim likely traces back to the common liberal misunderstanding of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) standard on Supreme Court confirmations.” (that and just petty jealousy – jjs) Malig-Nancy Pelosi Calls Amy Coney Barrett an “Illegitimate Supreme Court Justice”
- They already have; it’s your party and Marxism-Leninism. Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “We Are Concerned About Foreign Powers Coming In and Undermining the Integrity of Our Elections”
- “With all due respect to you and the organization you represent, that’s the least important question you could ask today.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Blasts CNN Reporter for Asking When She’ll Leave Speakership
- “The interests of many working-class voters of all races do not align with those of the white, professional-class progressives who dominate the Democrat Party.” The GOP is Now the Party of Working Families Screwed Over by the Left
- “While the political universe spent four years orbiting Trump, the Democrat Party steadily radicalized, becoming more responsive to the cultural demands of its far-left fringe.” For Democrats, Gains in the Suburbs Could be One Step Forward and Two Steps Back
- “Democracy is important only insofar as it serves and defends liberty.” Democracy is Not the Defining Characteristic of American Greatness
- “The system that critics call chicanery gives the whole nation a voice.” In Defense of the Electoral College
BOMBSHELL BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The e-mails, dated May of 2017, show correspondence between James Gilliar, a partner on the CEFC venture, and Raymond Zhao who serves in CEFC’s ‘General Manager Office.'” E-Mail Reveals Hunter’s Chinese Communist Party Business Partner Sought Meeting With “H and the Family”
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Lost in this whole pandemic hysteria are some key considerations that when carefully analyzed place the whole [Chinese] COVID-19 narrative in a highly questionable light.”Chinese COVID Testing: We’ve Been Duped
- “Democrats are cannibalizing their in-person vote through record numbers of mail-ins. Sure, many of them answered the call to fill out their ballots through the mail, but they are clearly not enjoying a 1-1 ratio with their typical in-person voting.” (NB this report is from yesterday morning – jjs) Will Dems’ Chinese COVID Fear Mongering Suppress Their Own Voters?
- “This is critical because finding the origin of the virus may help scientists understand how it originally spread and how to prevent the next pandemic.” China Blocks WHO From Investigating Origins of the Chinese Coronavirus
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Through 2020’s disease, uncertainty, government power over religion, and attacks on saints and churches, our bishops have chosen the path of secular popularity.” How 60 Years of Church Silence Made the Most Anti-Catholic Party in Modern History Possible
- Caroline Glick: “Isolated more than ever.” The Isolated American Jews
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- The DOJ is using at least 20 federal criminal statutes to prosecute the MS-13 gangsters, including, “for the first time, filing terrorism charges against MS-13’s leadership,” said the DOJ in a press release. DOJ Prosecutes 749 MS-13 Gang Members, 74% Are Illegal Aliens
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The censorship of the president came after a reporter from NBC News publicly proclaimed he had reached out to Twitter about Trump’s tweets.” Twitter Censors Trump, Not Biden For Supposed Policy Violations On Election Night
- “Ever sat next to somebody who’s afraid to fly? That combination of freaking out, embarrassment and asking when the drinks cart would come around again was what we all saw in the lefty tele-pundit class last night.” Media Has a Meltdown as Biden Fails to Deliver a Landslide
* * * * *
- “Well, this is all fascistic crap.” Mark Levin: “Facebook Placed Severe Restrictions” on His Page Day Before Election
- “Starved of true intellectual debate by the likes of The New York Times’ op-ed page, Americans are turning to a more interesting and more compelling alternative.” The New Contras’ Insurgence Against Legacy Media Is Only Getting Hotter
- “Fake news is not limited to CNN and the New York Times, and censorship isn’t just on Facebook and Twitter. What is happening in the big cities has filtered down to the towns in the cornfields, too.” For Fake News, Look No Further Than the Newspaper on Your Front Porch
- “‘Nothing in this constitution shall be construed to secure or protect a right to abortion or require the funding of abortion,’ Amendment 1 reads.” Louisiana Voters Pass Pro-life Amendment: Abortion is Not a Constitutional Right
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Palestinian leaders have cut off contact with the Trump administration and refused to enter U.S.-led talks with Israel on the Abraham Accords, which they rejected as biased toward Israel. Washington also terminated millions of dollars in PA financial aid.” Report: The Palestinian Authority Is Communicating With the Biden Campaign
- “Kujtim Fejzulai, a 20-year-old Austrian-North Macedonian dual citizen, opened fire in a popular restaurant and nightclub district of the city that was crowded with revelers celebrating their last night before a national lockdown. Two men and two women were killed and 21 were wounded in the attack.” Vienna Terrorist Wanted to Join ISIS; Had Previous Terror Conviction
- “If Western Europe is to survive…” Now, Vienna
- Robert Spencer: “Canadian PM talks ‘respect’ for Muslims, while Imam issues veiled threats.”Canada: Imam Denounces Free Speech, Trudeau Agrees
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “When is child abuse not really child abuse? When it’s part of your heritage, apparently.”Relativizing Discipline
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “If this pandemic and economic recovery in the U.S. and China have proved anything, it’s that freedom is better than authoritarianism for prosperity.” Federal Reserve Says China’s Economic Numbers Are Just as Garbage as Their Chinese COVID Data
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “If people could own and control their own health coverage throughout their working lives, most people wouldn’t face concerns about pre-existing conditions.” Democrats Hold People With Pre-Existing Conditions Hostage to Get Socialized Medicine, and Republicans Should Stop Playing Along
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Private schools have filled up across the country. As one administrator noted, ‘[Chinese] COVID was the final nail in the coffin.'” Frustrated Parents Flood New York City Catholic Schools With Applications
- “The order directs the commission, composed of a maximum of 20 presidential appointees, to establish patriotic curriculum guidance for federal agencies.”Trump Establishes 1776 Commission Promoting Education Celebrating America’s Founding
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Politicians promising a painless switch to renewables are deluding themselves — or more likely you.” The “Transition from Oil” and Other Fairy Tales
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “This year has been gut-wrenching at times and it will undoubtedly shape our lives for years to come.” America Always Rises
HITHER & YON
- Christian Toto: “The Iconic Filmmaker and His Work is twice as twee as the visionary’s handiwork.” Review: Wes Anderson Tome Tries Too Hard to Mimic the Man Himself
- No victory tits on Southwest. You are not free to jiggile about the country… Playboy Model Claims Southwest Airlines “Humiliated” Her After Forcing Her To Cover Up Boobs On Flight
- “Western Civilization remains unsaved, as one of our favorite columnists signs off.”Journey’s End
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
Did I get Banned?
From Ace? No idea.