Good morning, kids. Day Two of what I pray is not the descent into Year Zero begins with rage and confusion. The situation on the ground is that the lawsuits are flying while the Democrat Deep State Machine stands on the nearly dead corpse of the republic to proclaim the system works and we should all come together and heel, er, heal. Or some such rot. Most outrageously, those controlling the zombified Joe Biden have a Biden-Harris Transition website already live. If there is a G-d in Heaven, then that kind of arrogance and hubris I pray comes back to haunt them.
As it is, it is taking every ounce of energy I have to fight the sinking feeling that they will get away with this. I should have sensed this was going to happen but even after everything we had been through with this President and before, I really didn’t think what they just did was possible. Oh, election meshugas happens and it does affect outcomes here and there, or on a national level in some fluke cases like 1960 or almost in 2000 where sanity (or so we thought at the time) prevailed. But for blatant election tampering and voter intimidation in PA and AZ, the national news media to blatantly call races for Biden that were still active while delaying the calls for major victories for Trump, and then for those five or six crucial states to stop their counting for no legitimate reason at all (a burst water pipe?!), then suddenly “discover” tens of thousands of ballots, with no signatures or even postmarks that are 100% for Biden and ZERO marked for Trump, that is not random. That is a coordinated attack to sabotage the election by the Democrat Deep State Globalists. They knew weeks ago that Trump was going to at a minimum have a clear win of the Electoral College and perhaps even a narrow margin of the popular vote if not a landslide. The pollsters didn’t “get it wrong.” They were spewing propaganda as part of a psychological warfare operation to depress Trump voters. As if the tens of thousands of rally attendees going bonkers for Trump would believe it.
Look, Malig-Nancy Pelosi may be a classless, corrupt daughter of a mobster who’s only marginally more articulate than Goofy Joey Biden. But back in July, she had this to say about President Trump:
“The fact is: Whether he knows it yet or not, he will be leaving.”
She didn’t say, “I’m confident he will be defeated,” or “Joe Biden is beating him badly in the polls so there’s no way he can win,” or something like that. The words she used were a tell. Yes, you can argue that she suffers Trump Derangement Syndrome, but I think that it was her TDS that got the better of her and she tipped her hand as to what was up. What I’m driving at is that everything I cited above proves that what happened on Tuesday was a coordinated, multi-pronged, pre-planned event. Pelosi’s words just underscore it.
Traitorous, treasonous vermin like Stanley McChrystal are expert at staging so-called “color revolutions” that may resemble grassroots uprisings of “the people” against “tyrants.” He is part of the Deep State Globalist cabal and I would not be surprised if the election thievery, along with the threatened violence of the Antifa/BLM street thugs who will be portrayed by the Industrial Agitprop Media disinformation complex as “ordinary citizens fighting for their freedom” as well as the former’s election night disinformation op are all interconnected. From everything I have seen over the past four years, you can bet your bottom social credit score credit on it.
So, what can we do? We have a column from Spengler (David Goldman) assuring us that with the Senate still in GOP hands and perhaps a razor thin margin either way in a divided House, as well as a 5-4 or even 6-3 SCOTUS because of ACB, a Joe-Kamal administration will be completely handcuffed for four years. With all do respect to Spengler, these fucking criminals just did the unthinkable and actually stole a national election after spending four years doing the other unthinkable and attempt to illegally reverse the previous election. Do you really think they are going to be bothered by the niceties of the Constitution, regular order, tradition and – wait for it – ethics?!
We also have Miranda Devine insisting “the Dems will not get away with this” as well as the outstanding Michael Anton stating “It will all go according to plan — unless we stop it.” Well, Mr. Anton I am open to suggestions. To my mind, the only way to do that requires the five or six armored or airborne divisions to seize the statehouses and legislatures in question, arrest every damned Democrat in sight, seize all the ballots and/or thumbdrives (evidently that’s a thing in Michigan) and declare Donald J. Trump as the winner based on the real projections at about the time on Tuesday night when the Chinese yuan crashed.
And since that is probably not going to happen except in my mind, I don’t know really what can be done. The whole thing is now a hot mess of phony ballots, real ballots and the rules and regulations of six states, some of them changed literally almost at the last second before election day to make it impossible to reject clearly bogus ballots. How are the courts or Supreme Court going to clear that up, assuming we have a majority that wants to do so?
Look, for better or worse, in elections past when things did not go the way I wanted, I swallowed, bit the bullet and then moved on. But I never thought in a billion billion years that the American system of free and fair elections would ever be anything but that. And here we are, on par with Zimbabwe in 1980, or Mexico for nearly 100 years with the PRI (which is indeed where we are headed). Yes, the average Democrat voter is upset about what happened NOT because their party sabotaged the election but that they did not get the clear victory they were promised. And now, if Trump does in fact survive this not-so-soft coup attempt, it will further tear the country apart. Not that there is any love lost between the Left and America as founded (or what vestige is left of it). Funny how if Trump does win the shrieking about how the Constitution was ignored or destroyed will be deafening. Ironic, and disgusting at the same time.
It’s one thing when the thug terrorists of Antifa/BLM say “by any means necessary.” It’s quite another when what is supposed to be one of the two major American political parties says it as well and takes it to heart. They lost this election. They know they lost this election. Worse for them, they have lost a good chunk of their base – the disaffected, disenfranchised and so-called “marginalized” “victims” ironically enough who are that way because of Democrat policies. The Deep State machinations of power, thievery and perversion wrapped in privilege also took a massive hit insofar as it was exposed to the people. They lost this election months ago if not a year ago before the phony pandemic hit. They lost it when Trump stated to their faces and for the whole world to see on January 20th, 2017 when he promised to drain the swamp.
But the swamp is wide and it is deep, as we have now seen. So I ask Ms. Devine and Messrs. Goldman and Anton, who are no doubt sincere in their words, yes let’s fight back and not let this happen.
The question is “HOW?”
Latest links about what’s happening where below. Have at it.
THE 2020 DEMOCRAT ELECTION HEIST
- “Trump tweeted on Wednesday afternoon that, for “Electoral Vote purposes,” he was declaring victory in Georgia, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania, citing the voting lead he currently holds in those states. He also said he would declare victory in Michigan if ballots were “secretly” dumped there.” “BIG Trump Lead”: Trump Claims Victory In Georgia, North Carolina Ahead of Major Media
- “The American people will determine who will serve as the next President of the United States,” the only text on the site states. “Votes are still being counted in several states around the country.” Joe Biden Launches Transition Website as Votes Being Counted
- “This is a meritless, frivolous lawsuit.” Michigan Secretary of State and Criminal Co-Conspirator in Stealing State’s Election Vomits Up Goebbelsian Hairball
- “Her rogue action will only delay results, raise questions about which ballots should be counted, and diminish confidence in the outcome.” Ronna McDaniel Accuses Dem PA Secretary of State “With a Flagrant Violation of State Law”
- “Shapiro predicted that Trump would lose the Keystone State, contingent on if ‘all the votes are added up.'” Demands Arise for PA Attorney General to “Step Aside”: He’s Trying to “Steal Pennsylvania from Trump”
- “President Trump and his team are fighting for the good of the nation to uphold the rule of law, and Georgia’s law is very clear: to legally count, mail ballots must be received by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.” Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit In Georgia, Race Still Not Called
- “Populous counties in Pennsylvania and Georgia, two major battleground states, halted their election counting without immediate explanations on Nov. 3.” Why Did Georgia, Pennsylvania Centers Pause Vote Counting?
- “These ballots are heavily Republican and will break in his favor. We estimate about 500k outstanding ballots.” Data Orbital Estimates Trump Will Carry Arizona
- This practice violates Arizona law, the lawsuit alleges. The law stipulates that an “electronic voting system” must “record correctly and count accurately every vote cast.” AZ Poll Workers Gave Voters a Sharpie to Vote and Then Threw Out Their Ballots, Lawsuit Claims
- “About 150 voters, and potentially more, arrived at the election office to protest. They broke out in chants of “Fox News sucks!” and “Shame on Fox!” after the Fox News Channel called the state of Arizona for Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden.” Watch — Voters Protest Outside Arizona Election Office: “Count Those Votes!”
- Urging Americans to be patient, he said the delay in results is a “sign that the system is working.” (yeah, the family had a lot of “systems” – jjs) Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf: “3 Million — Millions of Mail-In Ballots” Yet to Be Counted
- “While nine ballots have been recovered, it is not clear how many were actually discarded. This announcement comes on the heels of a report that three trays of mail, including absentee ballots, were discovered in a ditch in Wisconsin.” [UPDATED] Military Ballots Found in the Trash in Pennsylvania — Most Were Trump Votes
- “In the three Midwest battleground states, vote-counting irregularities persist in an election that will be decided on razor-thin margins.” Yes, Democrats Are Trying to Steal the Election in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania
- “Before the race was called Wednesday afternoon, the Trump campaign officially requested a recount in Wisconsin.” Joe Biden Beats Donald Trump In Wisconsin
- “Something is rotten in the State of Wisconsin.” Trump Improves Wisconsin Vote Total by 200,000 — and Loses?
- “Michigan and Wisconsin state officials warned against misinformation being shared online, but wouldn’t comment on specific vote tranches that appeared to show former Vice President Joe Biden suddenly receiving more votes than President Donald Trump.”Michigan, Wisconsin Elections Officials Refuse To Explain Sudden Biden Vote Influx
- “Twitter is reportedly censoring everything that has to do with ballots this morning, even when people are just commenting on Twitter’s censorship.” Twitter on a Censoring Rampage After Trump’s Tweets About the Election This Morning
- “Democrats’ favorite election cheating strategy is out in full force this week. Will the president be able to overcome it?” Count and Recount Every “Vote” Until You Win
- “A postal worker describes a scheme that saw postal workers hand stamp late-delivered ballots with a November 3 date so they would still be counted as timely.” Project Veritas Reports on Michigan Election Fraud
- “When on Tuesday night it was clear that all the battleground states were going Trump’s way, they acted. The cable outlets and the networks shut down the state victory calls for Trump the moment all the betting odds were favoring a Trump win.” The Left’s Attempt to Steal the Election: Just Another Night in the Deep State
* * * * *
- “Elias works for the Perkins Coie law firm in Washington, DC, and once represented Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.” Marc Elias, Democrat Lawyer Who Pushed Vote-by-Mail in 2020, Also Behind “Russia Dossier” in 2016
- R.S. McCain: “Conservatives should be encouraged by this election.” There Is Still a Fighting Chance
- “Our system of vote-counting needs reform.” Election Month
- Katie Hopkins: “Not daring to breathe… in case it jinxes the swing states yet to call.” The Election – and the Wait
- Michael Anton: “It will all go according to plan — unless we stop it. (I am open to suggestions, especially any where those who committed this crime will actually respect Donald Trump sworn in again this January, Mr. Anton – jjs) Game-On for the Coup?
- How are they going to regret it, Ms. Devine? You think they will ever allow another fair election where they lose? Biden May Steal an Election for the Elitists But Dems Will Regret It
- “Lyndon [Johnson], apparently you Texans haven’t learned one of the first things we learned up in New York State,” laughed President Roosevelt, “and that is that when the election is over, you have to sit on the ballot boxes.” Trump Needs to Sit on the Ballot Box
OTHER RESULTS, POLITICS
- Translation: John James’ more than likely clear victory was stolen by the Democrats. Gary Peters Narrowly Wins Reelection in Michigan
- “5 things that will hold true regardless of the outcome.” What We Know Already About Election 2020
- “House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) on Wednesday afternoon predicted there would be an additional 14 to 19 Republican women at the end of the counting.” Republican Women Win Big on Election Night, Adding at Least a Dozen to the House
- Stung by their party’s disappointing showing at the polls Tuesday, two moderate House Democrats say they and other centrists are privately discussing a plan that was unthinkable just 24 hours earlier: throwing their support behind a challenger to Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).” Report: Some Democrats Want Malig-Nancy Pelosi Out After Lackluster Election Results
- “A lot of decent Americans prefer Trump to the Democrat Party. The latter is an incredible indictment of the left and its institutions.” After Squandering Four Years, Elite Failure Prompts Another Round of Elite “Soul Searching”
- “Have Arizona residents suddenly awaked to the idea that liberal policies and doctrines are more sensible than conservative ones? Hardly.” Liberal California Emigrants are Toxic
- “Just a week before the election, Bloomberg made a last-minute ad by in Texas and Ohio on behalf of Biden, citing internal polls showing those states were within reach as well.”Michelito LoLo Bloomberg Spent More Than $100 Million In Florida, Ohio, and Texas To Stop Trump. He Failed
- “… the highest portion of the Jewish vote for any Republican candidate since 1988, according to early exit polling.” Early Exit Polls Show Trump Performed Historically Well With Jewish Voters
- “That narrative was always bunk. It finally died, once and for all, on Tuesday evening.”Despite “Racist” Charges, Trump Did Better with Minorities Than Any GOP Candidate in 60 Years
- “Far from the blue wave many predicted, voters’ responses to liberal politicians and policies indicate the narrow measure of approval with which any eventually ensconced Democrat coalition might govern.” Voters Crush Progressive Ballot Initiatives Across the Country
- “Collins was another vulnerable Republican that Democrats saw a chance to unseat, particularly after her vote to confirm Justice Brett Kavanaugh in 2018.” Sen. Susan Collins Defies Polls, Wins Reelection
- “Robinson won the race two and a half years after giving a blistering pro-Second Amendment rights speech before the Greensboro City Council that went viral.” History Made: Republican Mark Robinson Becomes North Carolina’s First African-American Lt. Governor
- “From misdiagnosing key swing states to whiffing on multiple Senate races, Quinnipiac said it would take months to determine where their polls went wrong.” Quinnipiac’s Pollster Refuses To Say Whether He’ll Resign After Botching 2020 Election Polls
* * * * *
- Spengler: “If Biden squeaks by, he will have no popular mandate, no Senate, and no help from the Supreme Court.” (after this naked crime, do you think this will stop Jarrett and Company? – jjs) The Good News Is That Biden Is Screwed, Even if He Wins
- “Abject Disaster” — America Isn’t Quite as Radical and Hysterically Anti-Trump as Democrats Thought
- Yes, dropping “and Providence Plantations” is what taxpayers really want. Rhode Island Votes to Change State’s Official Name.
- “The blowout the chattering class predicted hasn’t come to pass.” What We Have Learned So Far
- “In fact, the entire structure and design of the Constitution strives to protect liberty, foster diversity, and check the potential for tyranny by the majority. The Electoral College is one such constitutional feature.” Protecting Diversity and Minority Rights: The Electoral College
- “Melded with the corrupt big-city Democrat machines in their urban strongholds around the country, and with the complicity of every co-opted American institution, they are going to be tough to stop.” California’s One-Party State, the Blue Wave Machine
- Daniel Greenfield: “The 2020 election showed ‘racism’ accusations work only on white people.” Trump’s Diverse Coalition Buried Obama’s Race-Baiting Politics
CIVIL WAR 2.0: POST-ELECTION RIOTING, LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “The mob may not have played a huge role in the campaign, but they were never far from the voter’s consciousness. They certainly contributed to a climate of fear and loathing in America that may have been worth millions of votes to Trump.” “Mostly Peaceful” Protests Begin in Washington, D.C., and Elsewhere
- “Earlier ‘Count The Vote’ chants were replaced with anti-police sentiments, inexplicable outbursts at outdoor diners and the setting of rubbish fires.” Police, Thugs Clash in NYC as Demonstrations Turn Chaotic
- Christian Toto: “Joe Biden may dismiss the Marxist movement, but this doc does no such thing.” Antifa: Rise of the Black Flags Shows the Chaos, Anarchy Hatched by an “Idea”
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Could the FBI, CIA, Wall Street, Amazon, Google, China, Bill Kristol, and a bunch of seemingly ‘disinterested patriots’ from the Bush and Clinton cabinets really be wrong about what’s best for you?” Meet the New Consensus Coalition That Wants to Rule Your Life
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The scientists behind the ‘fact check’ grossly misrepresent our editorial.” Facebook Tries To Censor I&I Article on Chinese COVID With Bogus “Fact Check”
- “[Chinese] COVID has clearly been devastating. But our reaction has turned a bad pandemic into an unrivaled self-inflicted national disaster.” CDC Data Suggest Lockdowns Could Kill as Many People as Chinese COVID
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Part I of a three-part series.” Ed Buck Was Protected. He Still Is.
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “He’s not attacking the candidates; he’s attacking the system — and he’s right to do so.”Glenn Greenwald Launches a Righteous Attack Against US Elections
- Michael Goodwin: My favorite definition of a cynic: a premature realist. Today we are all cynics or damn well should be. Show me an American who trusts politicians, polls, news organizations and social media bigs who fancy themselves our new masters and I’ll show you a fool.” Election Night Showed Why Trump Voters Don’t Trust the Media
- “In 2018, Philadelphia ended its contract with Catholic Social Services because the adoption agency does not place children with same-sex couples, which the city claims violates its anti-discrimination rule.” Supreme Court Hears First Religious Liberty Case Since Barrett Confirmation
- “I bet if the left calls her out for her racism she’ll claim someone hacked her body like they supposedly hacked her blog in the early 2000s and posted homophobic comments.”Overstuffed Foul Barking Knockwurst Joy Reid Asks if We Can Trust “Uncle Clarence” Thomas if Election Goes to SCOTUS
- “New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof uses poor thinking about abortion to misunderstand why for many Christians it is a paramount issue.” Can I Answer A Few Questions about Abortion?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “A disheartened frequent traveler to China is certain of one thing: Xi Jinping will not be remembered or remembered.” The Death of a China Love Affair?
- “The French ambassador to Sweden makes a curious statement.” France: A Muslim Country?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Expect more ‘workplace violence’ if a Harris-Biden-Obama administration becomes a reality.” Lessons from the Fort Hood Terrorist Attack
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- Lloyd Billingsley: “California Proposition 16 loses, but voter fraud may finally get Munichian candidate Ammar Campa-Najjar into Congress.” Victory Over Systemic Racism
- “It was introduced amid nationwide protests following the death of George Floyd in May.”Californians Vote Down Proposition That Would Reinstate Affirmative Action
- “The defeat of Proposition 16 is a blow to elites obsessed with racial-identity politics.”Colorblind California
- “With a strong possibility of divided government, the principal battlegrounds for changing policy could revert to unelected rule-makers and enforcers.” The Winner? It Might Be the Administrative State
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “New Jersey, South Dakota, Montana, Arizona, and Mississippi.” Five States Vote to Legalize Marijuana
- In the immortal words of Don Victor Stracci, “They’re animals anyway, so let them lose their souls.” Oregon Voters Approve Measure to Decriminalize All Drugs
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- What happens when all the taxpayers flee and you’re left with drug addicts? Portland Approves Free Universal Preschool With Nation’s Highest Taxes
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Mike Pompeo: “Just as we have in the past, the United States will continue to research, innovate, and grow our economy while reducing emissions and extending a helping hand to our friends and partners around the globe.” US Officially Withdraws From Paris Agreement on Climate Change
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with a diversion from the madness. A look at the very different topography on the red planet. Why Martian Mountains Are Different Than on Earth
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Most of us are not poll watchers, election lawyers, or elected officials. We’ve already voted. There is not much left to do while we wait but pray for our country.” 9 Constructive Things to Do and Pray While Waiting for the Election Results
HITHER & YON
- “These august men endured constant tropical heat, sweat, vermin, inadequate food, and many other travails that people today, living in air-conditioned comfort, can scarcely begin to understand.” Paying Tribute to the Vanishing Heroes of Guadalcanal
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.