Good morning, kids. Friday and we are barely hanging on by the flagellum of an albino bacteria. On a positive note, the court in Pennsylvania ordered ballot counting to be halted with questionable ballots to be set aside, and I believe there is also some hopeful signs out of Nevada and Arizona. But now I see Alaska is in the middle of this garbage? WTAF?! That said, in all honesty, I do not know what combinations of which states Trump must win in order to get to 270 electoral votes, but at this point I don’t really care. No, I do care, it’s just that there’s a bigger picture to focus on than the tactics and machinations of a process that is so obviously corrupted; not just at the level of the thugs dumping phony ballots in the middle of the night or barring the counting process of duly certified observers, but the legal system and judges that are rubber stamping the fraud.
And that goes directly to the heart of the problem. We witnessed in real time on Tuesday night and over the ensuing two days the actual theft of a national election. Let me add the word “attempted” because for now, they’ve been caught in the act, but the situation is still in doubt, at least in terms of the normal, legal, procedural channels for attempting to rectify this situation. First of all, I do NOT trust the Supreme Court of the United States to redress this because I do not trust Roberts. Even so, what is there to judge as of this moment? As much as 2000 was a fiasco, no matter what happened George W. Bush was going to legally win that election and be president. On Tuesday the sabotage happened while things were in progress, so SCOTUS (unless I am wrong) cannot pick a winner based on things as they stand. Hence the rush to “count every vote!” Including forgeries, fakes and dead people.
So from my understanding, option one is a recount process that allows every single questionable ballot to be tossed. But what constitutes questionable, considering Roberts (piss be upon him) allowed Pennsylvania to accept ones with no signature or postmarked after November 3rd, and who gets to decide it anyway? Option two is to call for another vote in each state where the count is muddled. Although there is precedent the Democrats will scream bloody murder. Hell they and the media are already sliming Trump as a sore loser and that there was no fraud at all. In any case, the same thugs and crooks are the ones who will monitor those elections (although I assume Team Trump will not allow that if it gets to that point).
The only other thing I see is the states that have GOP-controlled legislatures can exercise their Constitutional authority under Article II to appoint the electors of their choosing to the Electoral College, based on the fact that the elections in their state are provably corrupted or otherwise inconclusive. I ain’t no Mark Levin but I believe this situation qualifies. Their governors, attorneys general and secretaries of state have no power to stop them. IIRC the only other time this was done was 1824 (cue Tommy Vietor) but G-d bless the framers, they put this in there for just such an emergency. But, given a host of obvious political reasons, what are the odds that this happens?
If I’m missing something else, please comment. I’m punchy and exhausted over this but I didn’t necessarily want to focus on this aspect anyway. President Trump is figuratively and no doubt literally fighting for his life and that if his family, allies and associates. He is going to exhaust every legal means at his disposal to stop what would be the first-degree murder of the United States of America. It would be nice, don’t you think, if every elected official in the Republican Party stood shoulder to shoulder with him. Yet almost as revolting as the spectacle we are enduring has been the almost complete abandonment of Trump by his own party. I don’t give a shit about the judicial appointments and the three SCOTUS justices; for Mitch McConnell yesterday to come out and state that he is willing to work with a President Biden to appoint “moderates” or some such rot is really the bitter end. And why the hell is Ron Johnson not on the ground in Madison? David Perdue in Atlanta? Or eve Lisa Murkowski up in Juneau?
Hell, why isn’t every Republican Senator and Congressman standing with him at a press conference declaring in unison that this election has been corrupted and must either be redone or Donald Trump declared the winner as he was well on his way to becoming? Sadly, tragically, that is a rhetorical question. I said before the election in at least two pitches that Trump is no doubt one of the greatest presidents in American history, for sure in the top four or five. It’s not only because of his remarkable accomplishments, many of which he achieved with at most the grudging support of his own party while he was under constant assault and persecution from the overt and covert attempts to sabotage his first term. President Trump is one of our greatest presidents because he exposed the rot, the criminality, the perversion, the corruption and the hypocrisy of an entrenched group of holier-than-thou thugs who for decades have been sucking the life out of our blessed land and heritage for their own personal or political gain.
Let’s not sugarcoat it; it’s evil. He exposed it, tried like hell to fight it and even now, he’s still in there and is not going to give up. As painful as it is to say this, as far as I’m concerned, America is dead. It’s better to face that fact than to keep on deluding ourselves otherwise. Even if by some miracle Trump manages to win just one more time, we still face what is in fact an implacable and formidable enemy in our midst. The Democrat Party, the Deep State bureaucracy, a lying propagandistic media, and the brainwashing mills of academia. And in two years time and then another two we’ll have to do this all over again.
It’s one thing to have rigged elections in places like Haiti or Iran. When your economy is in ruins and there’s no work or food, it’s easy for ordinary people to take to the streets and attempt to oust the tyrants. Over here, only one side of that equation is in effect. The illusion of normalcy still exists. Naturally, it’s projected by the Democrats as we the majority of decent people looked upon as a minority of violent racists led by an orange-tinged demagogue who’s literally Hitler. That said, while we bitch and moan about what our so-called leaders aren’t doing, what are we doing? Or better still, given the situation, what can we do? Or G-d forbid what are we willing to do?
Whatever the outcome, the Left and everything in this country that it controls must be defeated and never allowed near the instrumentalities of political and societal control and influence. Forget the Constitution, the rule of law or anything else. Perhaps in a sense, it really is outdated, insofar as evil people have been using it as a cudgel and a shield to conquer us from within. But it’s not the failings of that document or the men who drafted it. It’s the failings of the citizenry who over time lost their sense of morality and ethics. There is no difference between the goon who refused to let in a legitimate poll watcher in to do his job than there is for Chief Justice John Roberts. Or the mouth-breathing asshole who registered someone who’s been dead for 36 years to cast a vote for Biden than there is of Biden himself.
G-d is watching us. May G-d punish the wicked and deliver us from them. Or please give us the wisdom and courage to know just what we’re supposed to do to make that come about. Now would be a good time.
Keep the faith, pray for guidance. Stand with the President.
THE 2020 DEMOCRAT ELECTION HEIST
- “We think there’ll be a lot of litigation, because we cannot have an election stolen like this.”President Trump Declares Election Fraud, “If You Count the Legal Votes I Win”
- “Vote counting continues as the president goes to court.” Trump Unveils Dems’ Efforts at an Election Steal
- “They should probably be looking into Minnesota big time #BallotHarvesting.” O’Keefe Video: 2020 Election Fraud Exposed
- “What most people would call voter fraud is actually legal in Minnesota elections.”Democrat Voter Fraud in Minnesota
- Katie Hopkins: “Not daring to breathe… in case it jinxes the swing states yet to call.” The Election – and the Wait
- “I’m here tonight to stand with President Trump.” (where’s the rest of the GOP?! – jjs)Lindsey Graham Donating $500,000 to Trump Campaign Legal Efforts Taking Election to Courts
- “Trump has already passed through fire and can be expected to fight through this attempt to steal the election, too.” Trumpsters — This is No Time to Go Wobbly
- “Yes, America, President Trump still has a solid path to victory in this election. In fact, he has a better shot at winning reelection today — two days after all the polls have closed — than he ever did during the entire six months prior to the election.” “How President Trump Can Still Win”
- “Trump is not going away and neither are we.” Never Bring a Republican to a Street Fight
- Called ballot “curing,” the party is able to identify individuals who had defective ballots due to incorrect marking, mismatched signatures, or some other flaw. They are then visiting those voters in person and encouraging them to fix their ballots to count for the Democrats.
Georgia Democrats Going Door-to-Door to Fix Flawed Ballots, Told to “Minimize” Helping Republicans
- “Party control of the Senate appears likely to hinge on two Georgia runoff races in January, after all the candidates in both races failed to secure a majority of votes in Tuesday’s elections.” (and who will be running the elections? – jjs)
All Eyes on Georgia
- “According to campaign manager Bill Stepien, many of the staffers who mobilized that ground game are now at work contacting voters whose ballots need to be ‘cured.'” (cured, like a sausage? – jjs)
Trump Campaign Mobilizes Historic Ground Game to Make Sure Legal Ballots Count
- “She ordered that all ballots received between Nov. 9-12 that lack voter information on them should be separated out and not counted pending further instruction of the court.”
Trump Campaign Scores Another Win In Pennsylvania Court; Some Ballots Lacking Voter ID Info Must Be Set Aside
- ” The lawsuit claims that Pennsylvania failed to “reasonably maintain” their voter registration records under federal and state law in time for the 2020 presidential election.”
Lawsuit: At Least 21,000 Dead People on Pennsylvania Voter Rolls
- Conservative host Mark Levin blasted both Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar, as well as Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts for their handling of the presidential election.
Mark Levin: PA Secretary of State Is Violating This Exact Clause of the Constitution
- “Now, they are urging the American people to trust them in fairly overseeing the process that could very well determine the next President of the United States.”
Partisan Officials Overseeing Tight Race in PA Openly Anti-Trump: Saying “President” Before Trump “Demeans the Office of the Presidency”
- Jeffrey Lord: “Landslide Joe puts Landslide Lyndon’s theft of a Senate seat to shame.”
- “Pennsylvania is counting votes in violation of the Constitution and it needs to stop.”
The U.S. Supreme Court Should Act On Pennsylvania’s Vote Count
- In the affidavit, Jessica Connarn, a member of the Michigan state bar from Bloomfield Hills, said a person counting absentee ballots in Detroit told her that workers were “changing the dates the ballots were received.”
GOP Poll Watcher Alleges Fraud at Detroit Ballot-Counting Center
- “It appears that Democrats in Detroit, a city with a long history of election fraud, are tampering with absentee ballots and breaking state law.”
Reports if Election Fraud Keep Piling Up in Michigan. What’s Going On?
- The question is whether he can maintain or increase that margin with the remaining ballots. According to the report, Trump “needs to replicate that performance across all of the remaining 470,000 votes left to count in the state. And he needs to do it across all Arizona’s 15 diverse counties, which include areas that are very blue: Pima, Coconino and Santa Cruz counties.”
Wow! Even CNN & MSNBC Admit That Trump Appears to Be on Track to Win Arizona
- “Arizona Republican Rep. Paul Gosar was denied entry to the Phoenix-area Maricopa County elections center Wednesday, where votes are being held as the state hangs in the balance.”
Rep. Paul Gosar Locked Out of Arizona Voting Center as Media Attacks Praying Protesters
- “We firmly believe that there are many voters in this group of mail-in people that are not proper voters.”
Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit in Nevada to Stop Counting Improper Votes
- “We expect that number to grow substantially. Thousands of individuals have been identified who appear to have violated the law by casting ballots after they moved from NV.”
Nevada GOP Sends Criminal Referral to Barr Alleging Thousands of Cases of Voter Fraud
- “The voting data coming out of Wisconsin are too weird to leave undisturbed.”
Milwaukee Officials Have Some Explaining to Do
* * * * *
- “It would be mystifying if Republicans won more seats in the House, retained the Senate, and picked up state legislative seats, all while the same voters voted against Trump.” We’re Supposed to Believe the GOP Had a Great Election Night Except for President?
- “If it is proven that Democrat Party operatives illegally introduced hundreds of thousands of illegitimate ballots in order to swing an election in their Party’s favor, it will have been the single most dangerous crime in modern American history.” Is Ballotgate the Single Greatest Crime in Modern American History?
- “The Supreme Court will need to step in.” Time for Do-Over Elections?
- “Whether the theft of the 2020 election is completed or not, the thieves will all get away.”The Worst Is, They’ll Get Away With It
- “Americans have been cheated by an effort to systematically undermine our laws.” Mad About Election Chaos? Blame Dems’ Fraud-Prone Vote-By-Mail Scheme
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “A few reminders of some of the Dems’ greatest hits.” What Kind of Sore-Losing Idiot Would Suspect the Democrats of Voter Fraud?
- Margot Cleveland: “If there is anyone who has a right to call an election leaning towards Joe Biden illegitimate, it is Donald Trump.” Democrats Have Been Denying Trump The Presidency Ever Since His First Victory
- Roger Kimball: “Biden didn’t really campaign because he — or at least his handlers — knew the fix was in.” Sleepy Campaign Strategy Mystery Solved
OTHER RESULTS, POLITICS
- “The president is in his biggest fight yet, and I do not see any of the establishment GOP, many of whom Trump voters just returned to office, at his side. Instead, I heard several of them talking about “unity” with the same people who have just savaged the country with bogus investigations, a ridiculous impeachment, and horrific accusations of racism and bigotry for the last four years. Unbelievable.” Republican Leaders Take Note: Even in a Post-Trump World the Realignment Is Real
- “It likely won’t happen, but the Democrats could have the smallest majority since FDR’s time.” GOP Has a Chance, Though Slim, to Win the House
- “I’m not fearful that a Trump reelection is gonna be an assault on the political, cultural, social rights of black Americans,” Johnson said. “It didn’t show up in the past four years in terms of economic opportunity, and so, [to me], I don’t see what the black community has gotten over the past eight years of Democratic leadership.” BET Co-Founder: Another Trump Term Good For Black Americans
- “Regardless of how the presidential race turns out, the potential political realignment is unmistakable.” The Birth of the Coalition Of Normal People May Be Upon Us
- “Mob rule is totes cool.” Colorado Passes Resolution That Awards Electoral Votes to Popular Vote Winner
- “Democrats have come up short in their bid to flip control of several state legislative chambers this year and gain power in a coming round of redistricting.” Republicans Win State Legislatures in Key Census Year
- “In recent weeks, Bush also championed the idea of defunding the Pentagon.” (paging McChrystal? McMaster? McRaven? McMattis? – jjs) Far-Left “Squad 2.0” Set to Join Congress
- Whacko fends off Psycho. Sanders-Backed Mayoral Candidate Who Declared “I Am Antifa” Concedes Portland Race
- “Super PAC funneled more than $750,000 to consultants’ firms.” Dem Strategists Scrub Internet of South Carolina Failure
- “This is not to say we admit any defeat or believe the election is over, BUT, we want you to know that an outcome that we thought we didn’t want might be a boon for conservatism and it does no good to wallow in any kind of despair.” Reasons Why It Could Be Awesome for Conservatives if Biden Wins
- “Eight out of the ten wealthiest counties in the country voted for Biden, with Douglas County in Colorado and Putnam county in New York being the two outliers.” American Voters Show Signs of Political Cognitive Dissonance in 2020 Results
- “The leftist alliance is inherently unstable because — outside of hatred, pompous virtue-signaling, and a desire for power — exceedingly little holds it together.” How the Left’s Alliance System Will Be Tested
- “Doomsday cultists perform the same mental gymnastics pollsters are now performing. When Judgement Day fails to transpire, they reckon not with their quackery, but the date of reckoning.” Pollsters Need to “Learn To Code”
- Conrad Black: “A waffling old cipher of a candidate is about to have the antics of his more robust partisans hung around his neck like a dead raccoon.” Democrats Set to Reap What They Have Sown
- Robert Spencer: “A Biden presidency could mean that freedom will go into eclipse in America. But it burns too brightly in the hearts of too many Americans for its light to be extinguished completely. The elites would be sipping champagne on January 20, but they’d be in for a tough time to come.” A Biden Presidency: Coffee Break’s Over, Back on Your Heads
- “Fighting over who gets to run the house.” A House Divided Along New Lines
- “The Lone Star State is changing, but not in the way that everyone assumes.” Texas Is Still Texas — For Now
- “While some observers and commentators knew well what was going on in America, most citizens did not. But a great deal became clear to at least half of all Americans.” What Became Clear in the Trump Years
CIVIL WAR 2.0: POST-ELECTION RIOTING, LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “The unrest occurred after Donald Trump demanded that counting ballots in some states be halted because state laws were being violated.” “America is Over”: Hundreds Arrested in Minneapolis Protest Against Trump
- “We got a credible tip from an information intelligence gather source about him posting threatening comments on YouTube.” Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening to Assassinate Gov. DeSantis, Local GOP Politicians, Trump Supporters
- “The alleged attack occurred near Bond Street and Broadway in the Greenwich Village during the second consecutive night of demonstrations in the area that led to 18 arrests.” (5 blocks from my home!! – jjs) Man Tries to Strangle NYPD Cop During Lower Manhattan Protests
- “Sheriff David Clarke makes it clear that cops are not the enemy.” Prager U Video: Heart-Stopping Reality Check from Milwaukee Police
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Daniel Greenfield: “Democrats expected Jewish voters to help them flip Georgia and Florida. Instead, Jewish voters flipped them off.” Democrat Anti-Semitism Cost Them Florida and Georgia
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Victor Davis Hanson: “If Biden wins, we should assume that in late January 2021 these same forces will regroup to frame a new post-election narrative.” The Disinformationists
- There are many ways the media can rig an election, Mollie Hemingway noted on Fox News, and playing games with polling is just one of them. Hemingway: Polling Isn’t the Problem, Intentionally False Media Polls Are the Problem
- He could also rack up “strikes” for multiple violations, which would increase the severity of punishment issued from the company, and could lead to temporary account freezes, suspensions or even a permanent ban.” Twitter Will Remove Trump’s “World Leader” Designation if Biden “Wins,” Treat Him as Normal Twitter User on Violations
- “Opponents spent 27 times as much as supporters.” Pro-Gun Montana Ballot Referendum Passes Despite Millions Spent by Gun-Control Activists
- “…four million more guns were sold in 2020 than in 2019, an increase of more than 33%.”Gun Sales In 2020 Set New Record
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Biden has said openly for a long time that he will go back to the nuclear agreement. I see that as something that will lead to a confrontation between Israel and Iran.” Israeli Minister Warns of War if Biden Brings Back Iran Deal
- The placement in Jerusalem represents “a bold and significant step” in the relationship between Malawi and Israel, said Malawian foreign minister Eisenhower Mkaka, who sees a “need for growing partnership and cooperation between the two countries.” (Eisenhower Mkaka? That name has so many possibilities – jjs) Malawi Will Be First African Country in Decades to Open Embassy in Jerusalem
- “Kremlin watchers said recent tell-tale footage showed the 68-year-old strongman has possible symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease.” Russian President Vladimir Putin May Be Eyeing Retirement Amid Rumors Of Health Problems: Report
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Policymakers should instead focus on reducing regulatory barriers to help the private sector provide rocket-speed internet here on Earth.” NASA Pushes Taxpayer-Funded Internet… On the Moon
- Attention wealthy Dems: You just voted for Section 8 housing in Old Greenwich. Enjoy!Connecticut Democrats Pick Up More Seats, Plan to Tackle Suburban Zoning
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Proposition 22 marks a big win for the gig economy in the Golden State.” Californians Vote to Keep Uber
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “More than 1,000 others will be released in the next few months, cutting the state’s prison population by more than a third.” New Jersey Releases 2,200+ Inmates to Stop Chinese COVID Spread
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Third-grader not allowed to wear “Jesus Loves Me” face-covering.” Public School Faces Lawsuit Over Ban on Religious Masks
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with more fascinating Martian geology. Terraced Mesa Inside Martian Depression
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “State Senator McBride is just another typical Democrat.” (a mentally disturbed criminal – jjs) It’s Not Historic That a So-Called “Transgender” Person Got Elected in Delaware
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Walter Williams: “Are poverty and discrimination really the problems?” Blacks of Yesteryear and Today
- Look for the typical messages of tolerance, coexistence and love as well (/sarc). WATCH: The Daily Show Imagines Blowing Up Florida After Trump Wins
- Christian Toto: “Stars increase the hateful rhetoric following the too-close-to-call presidential race.” Post-Election Hollywood: America Is Racist
- “Trump’s not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” ObamaGate: The Movie
- “Like the Nazis, the Left promotes tyranny by exploiting tragedy.” America’s Kristallnacht
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.