ood morning, kids. First and foremost, a very happy Veterans Day to all our servicemen and women past and present who served and still serve in defense of our nation. We owe you a debt of gratitude beyond measure. A mere thank you is never enough but it is heartfelt nonetheless. So with that, let us each do whatever we can to reach out to veterans’ organizations and even vets we encounter in our daily lives that may be struggling and lend them our support and encouragement. It’s the least we can do.
Now on to the midweek meshugas. Well, the daily emotional rollercoaster ride of the 2020 election limbo continues. Yesterday started a bit down for me but it did end on a bit of an upswing thanks to several of the commenters who offered up insights and info, and not just empty (though always well-intentioned) cheerleading. The upswing continues this morning as, more and more, it looks like what happens in Pennsylvania is going to be the domino that will send the Democrat-Anti-Media Complex’s plot to steal the election crashing down in ruins – – provided of course that those individuals who have the power and the duty to knock it down also have the moral fiber and the intestinal fortitude to do so.
The Supreme Court ruled, sort of, in this case already. They said, with 4 Justices led by Justice Alito that ONLY the Pennsylvania legislature can make or modify voting rules. Read the opinions — this thing is NOT going to go to Biden.
It is black and white, in the United States Constitution, a dusty document tourists see in the National Archives in DC.
The Pennsylvania legislature did not allow such voting changes, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, a quite partisan body, did. And the grown-ups at the U.S. Supreme Court said that was judicial overreach. That is not a good thing for Biden.
This week, Justice Alito again said all votes coming in after 8:00 PM on election night need to be segregated. That is what is called a Federal Court Order. That’s no parking ticket.
The leftists will say this is a racist thing because of the word “segregated.” Maybe separated would be more politically correct.
Anyway, it is pretty clear with Justice Amy Barrett on the Supreme Court, those votes in Pennsylvania are getting backed out right after Rudy Giuliani makes his case. The mainstream media know that; thus, they are screwing with your heads and you are up all night eating popcorn looking for any shred of information. Go to sleep!
The author goes on to assume that ultimately the Supreme Court will indeed rule to toss the Pennsylvania election on Constitutional grounds and then open the way for the state’s legislature to award the 20 EVs to Trump, which then sets off a chain reaction in at least one or two other states and voila. While that is a possibility, and completely justified based on the evidence alone of the PA state court’s usurpation of power, what is the probability of that happening? The Supreme Court of the United States disqualifying the results of state’s votes in a national election – even one that on the evidence is open and shut – is to put it mildly a very tall order. Plus, given the extremely and openly partisan nature of the Chief Justice makes an already high hurdle become Everest on top of Olympus.
Meanwhile, a similar lawsuit concerning the unconstitutional disenfranchisement of an entire class of voters (meaning us) was filed in Michigan, along with the other lawsuits to halt the certification of the vote until the cases can be heard. Again, let me reiterate: on a purely legal and evidentiary basis, if President Trump for a moment thought that he was tilting at windmills, he would have conceded last week. I’m sure he fully understands the players involved here as well as the bar he has to pass, so to speak, in order to at a minimum make his case. Certainly, people such as Sidney Powell, Lin Wood and the others on his legal team are fully cognizant and have advised him as such. So at a minimum, you can be sure that they feel they have the goods and are preparing their case, knowing it has to be as solid and airtight as possible.
The other avenue of attack also involves the states’ legislatures. As we all know, under Article II of the Constitution, they alone have the power to assign electors as they see fit. Given the fact that the Democrat Party now gives a nod and a wink if not open approval to acts of political terrorism to silence opposition, you have got to believe that the legislators in Pennsylvania and the other contested states do no relish the idea of a bullet in their eye or having to put out the flames on the backs of their kids. That is not hyperbole. See: James Hodgkinson.
Given that fact, the last thing I want to be right now is a Republican PA state legislator. But as someone who swore an oath to uphold the Constitution and the rights of the citizens of my state, there is no other option than to right the most egregious usurpation of power and crime in our history. To not do so is not just an abrogation of an oath, but it is to be complicit in the murder of our republic.
I hear there is talk of a MAGA march on DC this weekend. I would suggest that that is useless. There should be MAGA marches in Harrisburg, Lansing, Madison, Atlanta, etc. to encourage and support these legislators to do their duty. The fraud is real. The evidence – solid and circumstantial/statistical – is solid. The remedy is clear. And the time is NOW.
Keep the faith, stay strong, stay positive, seek out family and friends, turn off the friggin’ television and pray.
THE 2020 DEMOCRAT ELECTION HEIST
- “We still have one big weapon: We can supply the backbone to the legislators in the cheating states.” Trump Is Still Fighting, Don’t You Give Up
- “Biden leads in critical battlegrounds like Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, and it’s not clear how Trump might erase those margins by litigation. An initial wave of lawsuits quickly fizzled last week as vote counters around the country tabulated results, though the campaign may ask for recounts and seek court orders establishing procedures for that process.” Trump’s Election Lawsuits: A State-By-State Guide
- William A. Jacobson: “There are a lot of distracting false or misleading viral stories making the rounds. Focus on the prize. Trump needs to find votes through recount or other vote count irregularity, or find a court to rule that specific categories of ballots were unlawfully cast, whether through fraud or contrary to election law. That’s the prize.” Stay Focused on the Prize
- “It’s a contested election, and neither candidate has been officially declared the winner.”Why Trump Shouldn’t Concede
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “On fighting on in the courts while Pelosi and Fox News call Biden ‘president-elect.'” But It’s Not Over Yet
- “The voting system improperly counted ballots leading to a false Biden win in Antrim County, Michigan and was responsible for several glitches that forced extended voting hours and delayed results.” Dominion Vote System That Flipped Trump Votes to Biden Was Flagged as “Fragile and Error Prone” in 2019
- “The Trump campaign has confined its election challenges to the normal legal process that follows a close election. The same could not be said of Democrats in previous elections.”Could These Court Cases Reveal a Final Trump Victory?
- “The details are gradually coming into focus.” Lawyers, Investigators Uncovering Fraud and Corruption in Key 2020 Election States
- “Depending on where you were in the state and when you voted, you were treated differently.” Trump Campaign Spox Murtaugh: Pennsylvania Presidential Election “Unconstitutional”
- “In a rush to count mail ballots and ensure Democrat Joe Biden is elected, Pennsylvania has created an illegal two-tiered voting system for the 2020 General Election, devaluing in-person votes,” the lawsuit alleges. 10 Reasons Pennsylvania’s Election Results May Be “Irredeemably Compromised”
- “The 105-page report, filed in the critical swing state of Pennsylvania, represents the Trump campaign’s effort to ensure all legal votes are counted — and illegal ballots aren’t.” Read the Trump Campaign’s 105-Page Lawsuit in Pennsylvania
- “We have to ensure that every legal vote cast is counted in that every illegal vote cast is not counted.” Republican Attorneys General File Amicus Brief Urging SCOTUS to Rule on Pennsylvania Mail-In Ballots
- “Hopkins tried to contact the Washington Post reporters Shawn Boburg and Jacob Bogage to tell them to include in their report his statement that he did not recant his claims — but they refused to talk to him.” PA USPS Whistleblower Says He Didn’t Recant His Claims About Backdating Ballots; Was “Coerced” By Interviewers to Sign Statement
- “As a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, I have seen firsthand the overwhelming tilting of the scales of justice in the 2020 elections in my own state.” How Collapsing Checks and Balances Destroyed the Election in Pennsylvania
- “For decades, Raphael Warnock has cozied up to the most radical anti-American agendas from not just around the country but around the world. The socialist policies Warnock has embraced would undermine American democracy as we know it.” Georgia Dem Senate Candidate Slammed Police, Honored Jeremiah Wright
- “The presidential election might come down to Georgia, where years of subtle changes have been chipping away at election security in the state.” Despite State GOP Claims to the Contrary, Georgia is Ripe for Election Fraud
- “The suit will additionally look to grant campaign officials the opportunity to review counted ballots in Wayne County, Michigan.” Trump Campaign is Filing Another Election Lawsuit in Michigan — Seeks To Delay Certification Over More Claims of “Unequal Treatment”
ARIZONA: Status quo.
NEVADA: Status quo.
WISCONSIN: Status quo.
* * * * *
- “Ok, sit back from your sleepless nights and fury every time you turn on Fox News and put down the Chardonnay and take a long, deep breath.” Why Scott Adams of Dilbert Fame and I Say Trump Wins This Thing – Bigly
- “The resistance leader called on supporters to thank and amplify Republican voices who had ‘publicly acknowledged the victory and encouraged people to move on.'” “Civil Resistance” Group Enlists GOP, Corporate Leaders To Defend Biden Victory Claim
- “It’s amazing that reporters are running around screaming, no, no, no, we can’t resolve any of these legal matters.” Sen. Ted Cruz: “The Fundamental Question Is, Are We Going to Follow the Law?”
- Caroline Glick: “Democracy in crisis.” Where America Now Stands
- “The 2020 election calls into question the fundamental social contract underpinning America.” A Stolen Election Breaks the Republic
- “Americans can see through the Pravda reality being forced on us because it’s simply too preposterous to believe.” Nobody Believes This Election Farce
- Katie Hopkins: “We have work to do.” The Three Things To Do Next
- “Appeasement and ingratiating language will not likely change the Left. It will simply embolden it to behave more brazenly.” Pardon My Perplexity, But Why Should We Be Gracious?
OTHER RESULTS, POLITICS
- “Will you urge your supporters to stay calm while the vote is counted, and will you pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified?” Joe Biden in September: I will Not Declare Victory Until the Election Is Independently Certified
- “The world is watching what’s taking place here. We’re going to count all the votes. When the process is complete, there will be electors selected. There’s a process. The Constitution lays it out pretty clearly.” Pompeo: “There Will Be a Smooth Transition to a Second Trump Administration”
- “I am incredibly humbled by the chance to serve the people of North Carolina in the United States Senate for six more years and I pledge to continue keeping my promises and delivering results.” (probably by reaching across the aisle a lot, I suspect – jjs) Cunningham Concedes North Carolina Race to Tillis
- “If the GOP holds on to the Senate, Democrats’ far-left base will be denied the presidency, a legislative agenda, and their chance to transform America — and they know it.” If Democrats Don’t Win Georgia’s Senate Seats, the Hardest Hit Will Be Their Socialist Squad
- Please pass the popcorn! Rancida Taliban Says She “Won’t Be Silent” After Clash With Centrist Dems, as Progressives Circulate Memo Calling Them All “Racist”
- “The Sunshine State got more Republican.” Florida Glows Red
- “I bit my tongue so many times I have tongue scars.” Angel-of-Death Cuomo: “If I Wasn’t Governor of New York, I Would’ve Decked” President Trump
- “One enormous upset came out of New Hampshire, where both chambers of its legislature and its Executive Council lost their Democrat majorities.” (have to wonder if the Dems didn’t stuff ballots for Biden here as well – jjs) Deeply Blue New England Disrupted by Republican Wins in Down-Ballot Races
- “This victory has been hard-fought and hard-won, and I could not be more humbled to have your support nor more honored to serve our community in Congress. Now, let’s get to work.”Republican Michelle Steel Unseats Democrat In California, Only 2nd Time In 2 Decades
- “Don’t get too excited though.” Democrat Senator Manchin Says He Won’t Vote to Pack Court, Defund Police, or End the Filibuster
* * * * *
- “Expect a tense battle for control of the floor when the new House takes office in January.”How Malig-Nancy Pelosi Could Lose the Speakership Even if Democrats Hold the House
- Seriously, does this sound like someone confident that their side has won? Democrat Clyburn Goes On Bizarre Rant Comparing Trump To Hitler: Churches “May” Be Taken Over
- “They were expected to do better. They thought they’d do better. The media was telling them they’d do better. Pollsters were telling them they’d do better. The voters said otherwise.” Democrat Disarray Likely to Continue Through 2022
- “Although Democrat strategists had hoped they could flip four Republican-held seats, Republicans expanded their lead.” South Carolina Democrat Resigns After Devastating Election Results
- “President Trump needs a skunkworks team coming up with as many political land mines as possible to embed in the landscape against Democrats if Republicans are forced to retreat from the White House in January.” 12 Ways for Trump to Bomb the Battlefield While Biden Claims the Presidency
- “As long as leftists continue to weaponize identity politics and dress us down as if we are mindless cattle, their candidates will continue to lose support from minorities.” Democrats Turn on Minority Voters for Discovering Trump Isn’t the Real Racist
- “Donald J. Trump’s improbable presidency has been the most consequential presidency in modern times and his influence on American politics is ongoing and permanent.” Trump has Reshaped American Politics Forever
- “At this stage in our history only a well-organized and disruptive infusion of high-powered middle-American energy into our politics can salvage constitutional democracy.” Timely Lessons from Old Hickory
- Robert Spencer: “Out of the question? Of course, except for all the leftists who are calling for it.” A Biden Presidency and the American Gulag
CIVIL WAR 2.0: POST-ELECTION RIOTING, LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “As we celebrate his electoral demise, we also know that his political exit does not ensure an end to the intolerable conditions faced by Black people in America.” Black Lives Matter Pens Letter to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris: “We Want Something For Our Vote”
- “Condemnation of the Lincoln Project’s pathetic temper tantrum by Biden would go a long way to dissuading his own followers from supporting this harassment.” Biden Must Denounce the Lincoln Project’s Dangerous, Targeted Harassment of Lawyers
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Role of the pandemic in ‘the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.'” Fauci, Biden and Voter Fraud
- “He should be naming Pfizer’s vaccine after President Trump himself.” Biden Calls for Unity After Blaming Trump for Killing Over 200,000 Americans
SCOTUS-PEACHMENT, SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Mr. McCabe, yesterday on MSNBC Ben Rhodes the former Deputy National Security Advisor to President Obama said that foreign leaders are already having conversations with Joe Biden, quote, ‘talking about the agenda they’re going to pursue January 20th’ Mr. McCabe, based on that testimony do you believe Joe Biden is violating the Logan Act?” Ted Cruz Curb-Stomps Andrew McCabe, Uses Obama Lackey Ben Rhodes for the Coup de Grace
- “Finally, who is responsible for ruining Mr. Carter Page’s life? If it’s not you, it’s not Rosenstein, it’s not Comey, it’s not Sally Yates. Who is responsible for putting together the information provided to the FISA court that was completely devoid of the truth, lacking material facts, completely misrepresented what Mr. Page did and how he did it, who should we look to for that responsibility?” Graham asked. McCabe Regrets Signing FISA Warrant Against Carter Page
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “If granted, the status would allow Guatemala’s illegal migrants to stay and work in the United States, regardless of the high unemployment and low wages among many unskilled Americans.” Guatemala Asks for U.S. Amnesty for Its 700,000-Plus Migrants
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Hailing the Hodgkinson brigades, no doubt… XiNN Airs List Of GOP Senators “Who Haven’t Congratulated Biden” as Election Legal Battles Continue
- “More to the point, why did MSNBC pay someone who worked in any capacity on either campaign?” MSNBC Analyst Let Go After It Was Discovered He Wrote Speeches for Biden
- DC-based lawyer Cleta Mitchell said, “Remember, just because CNN or even Fox News says who’s president doesn’t make them president. So I think everybody wants to know this was done properly and legally and that we can trust the results. And I think we have to look at every one of these concerns.” Watch: Footage Shows FNC’s Sandra Smith Grimacing as Guest Questions Legitimacy of Election
- “The screenshots show two articles from Breitbart News, one from The Daily Wire and one from Bongino. Despite claiming “right-wing misinformation,” all four articles Roose showed have been reported by multiple other news publications and describe factual events.” NY Times Reporter Caught Red-Handed Claiming Four Accurate Articles Are “Right-Wing Misinformation”
- Putrid overstuffed knockwurst. Inconvenient Truth: Joy Reid Claims FiveThirtyEight Website Named After Al Gore’s Loss
- “The USCCB has affirmed what many of us have suspected for many years, and that is that most Catholic bishops have no problem with a Catholic politician spitting at the face of Christ by supporting the vile murder of the preborn.” American Life League to U.S. Catholic Bishops Conference: You Are a “Feckless, Spineless Conglomerate of Dead Souls”
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Taiwan announced on Monday the arrival of U.S. Marines participating in joint exercises, marking the first public acknowledgment of military exercises with U.S. forces in over 40 years.” Taiwan Announces Military Exercises With U.S. Marines
- “The $22.37 billion weapons deal has been in the pipeline for some time.” U.S. Signs Off on $22.4 Billion Weapons Sale to UAE
- “Trump’s historic accomplishments in the region could fly out the window.” How a Biden-Harris Administration Would Unravel Middle East Peace
- ” The ISIS fighters are trying to establish an independent country in the gas-rich province of Cabo Delgado.” HORRIFYING: More Than 50 People Beheaded by ISIS Terrorists in Mozambique
- “At issue, was a lawsuit filed two years ago by two Muslim women, Jamilla Clark and Arwa Aziz, who claimed they were embarrassingly forced to remove their hijab headscarves for mug shots after being arrested on low-level charges for violating orders of protection that were later dismissed.” NYPD Ends Policy Requiring Hijab Removal for Mug Shots
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- Michael Goodwin: “His press conference Tuesday was a howler of false claims and pie-in-the-sky promises. His declaration of victory over virtually everything that ails mankind would be laughable if the reality weren’t so grim.” DeBolshevik Whistles While NYC Burns
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Texas is routinely touted as the best state for business (even though our property taxes are way too high). That translates into good jobs. That in turn translates into about 1,000 people per day moving to Texas from states like New Jersey, fleeing bad anti-business policies that in many cases they vote to enact once they get here.” New Tax in New Jersey May Drive NASDAQ to Homestead in Texas
- “The bill has no hope of passing a Republican-controlled senate, but if the two runoff elections in Georgia swing Democrat, control could flip and the party could pass the minimum wage increase under a potential President Biden.” A $15 Minimum Wage Would Cost 2 Million Jobs, Professors Conclude
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Heather Mac Donald: “Police departments should go on the offensive now against the race-based assault that a prospective Democratic Justice Department would bring.” The Biden Threat to Law Enforcement
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “A majority of justices were skeptical that a 2017 Republican tax bill endangered the entire statute.” Supreme Court May Void Individual Mandate, But Unlikely to Topple Obamacare
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “One staff member has just gone public, revealing the insulting and discriminatory nature of such CRT training.” Update: Story of Smith College “Critical Race Theory” Whistleblower Jodi Shaw Goes National
- “Only government action can protect speech and expression on campuses.” Academic Freedom and Cancel Culture
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “While the Paris Agreement has had, and will have, zero effect on the climate, the same can’t be said about how it shapes the economy.” A Trump Legacy That Needs to Last: He Withdrew Us From the Paris Climate Scam
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with a nice diversion: “That they named this third drill hole ‘Groken,’ inspired by the verb ‘to grok’ that Robert Heinlein invented in his book Stranger in a Strange Land, was most tantalizing.” Rover Update: Curiosity on the Move Again
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Leftists were fast and swift in their condemnations of Katy Perry, asserting that Trump supporters deserved no love or empathy.” Katy Perry Encourages Harmony With Trump Supporters. Leftists Freak Out
- “It is because we hope in an eternal savior that we joyfully continue our daily lives. We don’t need a week off of classes or work to mourn an election. Our daily joys have suffered no loss of meaning.” Christians Aren’t in Existential Despair if Biden Won, Because Government Isn’t Our G-d
- Christian Toto: “The free TV ‘network’ offers an overwhelming array of content – why not start here?” 7 Killer Pluto TV Channels You Must See
- Dennis Prager: “Half this country believes, with good reason, that if Democrat Party officials believe they can get away with cheating, they will do so.” Thoughts in a Dark Time
HITHER & YON
- “Truly honoring our veterans also requires honoring our liberty with our actions, not just with our words on Veterans Day.” Sacrifices to Secure Liberty
- “We have been betrayed and it’s time to stop tolerating it.” 2020 is the Veteran’s Election
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.