Good morning, kids. Thursday and the beat goes on. The best I can report is that while the Enemy – there’s no reason to call the Democrat-Agitprop Complex anything but that anymore – continues to strut, crow, preen and terrify us by taking on individuals that would be quite at home in a late 1930s Reichstag, Team Trump continues to gather the evidence of all varieties to ultimately make its case in court as well as to the GOP-controlled state legislatures.
I don’t have a link but late yesterday, commenters had reported that the Enemy in PA had destroyed the envelopes that allegedly contained questionable ballots, essentially making it impossible to distinguish between legitimate ones and fakes. Aside from spoliation of evidence, it amounts to the Enemy skywriting the words “Go Fuck Yourself!” in giant letters directly over the Supreme Court, after twice ignoring Justice Alito’s order to segregate ballots that came in after 8:00PM on election night. The legalities of what it means, while not unimportant, are not relevant to this conversation. The message that it sends to the citizens of this country as well as the SCOTUS and the concept of the rule of law is quite clear. The question is, what are they and we going to do about it?
To be sure, I cannot imagine Justice Samuel Alito and at least three other Justices rolling over about this. That leaves John Roberts. Forgetting his hatred of this President, as well as his horrid track record in upholding the Constitution, what Roberts is constantly going on about is the preservation of the integrity of the Supreme Court (such as it is or was, if ever). These actions by the Enemy have got to be among the most egregious assaults on the Court, and the rule of law, in the nation’s history, which if left unpunished will have come to an end as of November 3rd, 2020. If he or the others issue some sort of phony baloney wrist-slap while allowing the thievery to remain in place, then that will just confirm his spinelessness or phoniness, if not complicity. Trying to thread a needle as I imagine he may well be doing, while the Enemy is setting fire to your law library is beyond ridiculous at this point. I would hope the Chief Justice realizes what will happen to him and his precious Court if the nightmare scenario of losing the Presidency and the Senate comes to pass.
Then we have the GOP-controlled Pennsylvania legislature. What the Enemy has done to the court applies in equal terms to them. They are there to be a check on the power of the state’s executive and judicial branches. Both have completely usurped their authority in illegally re-writing election laws and determining how elections are to be run. Forgetting the mountains of evidence proving the Enemy stole this election in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, the usurpation of power to pull of that heist is, or at least should be, more than enough to stiffen the sinews and boil the blood of everyone in that legislature. Yes, I am very well aware of the physical danger each of them are in. But the only just recourse for them is to convene, declare the election intentionally sabotaged beyond repair by the Enemy and do their sworn duty to uphold the law by awarding the 20 electoral votes to President Trump. Considering that the race in the state was not exactly neck and neck – the President was ahead by over 600,000 votes with most of the precincts having reported in by 9:00PM on election night – should make this a no-brainer. Should.
That still leaves us with the other five stolen states. Georgia at least has authorized a full county-by-county audit and hand recount, even as the two Senate seats which were also stolen are now up for grabs in a runoff. Just as in PA, there are legal challenges coming in all of these places. But here again, all these states have GOP legislatures. While the cases are prepared and make their way inevitably to the courts, the aforementioned can put an end to this garbage here and now. Obviously, the political and societal consequences would be immediate and titanic.
Screw the stats. Trump is the number-one communicator in this quadrant of the galaxy. Trump has scores of anecdotes like that loose string on the sock where, when you pull it a bit, the sock comes apart.
The Trump rallies hit every swing state and educate their legislatures about the power of anecdotes. Anecdotes drive voters. Everyone remembers a story. Voters remember.
This election must be certified by two chambers of every swing-state Legislature.
The speaker in Pennsylvania just showed us the high ground. The Republican legislatures follow his lead and say no certification without the following:
– a full audit, by hand of every vote
– any court or election official mandate not approved by the Legislature does not count — take out those votes
– voting machines: cough up the source code, the audit logs for our forensic teams
You get the picture.
If the Democrats challenge this, the clock works against them. Thirty days. Tick, tick.
Trump plays the Trump card. Seventy-one million people demanding a recount — fair, honest, transparent.
No recount, no certification. No voting machine code review, no certification.
No certification, and the House of Representatives makes the call, and Trump gets off the golf course and back to work.
This is the high ground. The Democrats have given it to us; let us gather together and say “thanks.”
Restoring this President for another term would invariably touch of a wave of violence and unrest not seen since the Civil War. Indeed, we are already in a state of civil war with the Enemy and have been to one degree or another for quite some time. The sad fact is, there is going to bloodshed in this country over who gets to decide its future; we who want to preserve it in its “as founded” state or the Enemy who seeks its dismantling and our subjugation or annihilation. If we lose this election the Enemy will no doubt remove more and more of our freedoms by shredding what’s left of the Constitution, we lose more of the ability to resist.
It is far better now to endure the societal convulsions of restoring Trump to his rightful second term than the alternative. I pray to God in Heaven to give these flawed, justifiably terrified human beings on the bench and in the legislatures the courage to do what is right.
For now, keep the faith, stay strong and stand with this President. One day at a time.
THE 2020 DEMOCRAT ELECTION HEIST
- “This unearthed connection follows Dominion Voting Systems counting ballots to create a false win for Biden in Antrim County, Michigan and several other glitches that required extended voting hours and delayed results.” Dominion Voting Systems Retains Obama “Vote Protection Director” as Lobbyist
- “This is where the fun really begins, and our pals the Democrats have brought us this little party.” The Real Election “Trump Card”: Refuse to Certify
- “While many — particularly Democrats and members of the mainstream media — are calling on Trump to concede, it’s worth noting here that Trump isn’t doing anything different than what his former rival, Hillary Clinton, advised Joe Biden to do back in August.” President Trump Is Simply Following Hillary Clinton’s Advice
- “How Democrats continue to purposefully destroy public trust in fair, free elections, and the Union itself.” Democrats Know Mail-In Voting Means Mass Fraud, and Pushed It Anyway
- Lin Wood: “What’s happening today is very similar in that the media is abusing individuals’ reputations to further its own agenda.” FBI’s Failures to Protect Whistleblowers Then and Now
- “Barr’s move was narrow, allowing his staff to review only substantial, ‘clear and apparently credible allegations of irregularities that, if true, could potentially impact the outcome’ in an individual state.” The Left’s Lunatic Attack on AG Bill Barr Over Vote Fraud Probes
- Wonderful. REPORT: Donations To Trump’s “Recount Account” Worth Less Than $8,000 Are Going to ‘Save America’ PAC, RNC
- “Internet geeks are finding anomalies embedded within the code.” Examining the Code, Internet Geeks Conclude “Trump’s Win Was Yuuuge”
- “Here is a superb piece of legal craftsmanship.” Trump’s Pennsylvania Complaint is Brilliant
- “President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign filed a lawsuit in Pennsylvania on Monday against the state’s use of mail-in ballots, alleging it created a ‘two-tier’ voting system for the general election — a claim the state vehemently denies.” Pennsylvania County Will Count over 2,000 Ballots Without Dates
- Jeffrey Lord: “In the middle of chaos, the GOP legislators take action.” Pennsylvania GOP Legislature Launches Investigation Into Election
- “A scene from Ground Zero of ballot confusion.” Philadelphia’s Election Follies
- “Despite the press bid to ignore the story, the fraud stories have legs and Trump may very well win his legal challenges.” Concede Nothing — There IS No “President-Elect” Yet
- “President Trump should be declared the winner of an election that he so obviously won.”Surveying the Aftermath of a Stolen Election
- “The audit is mathematically designed to catch anomalies that would arise from misconfigured machines, procedural errors, or intentional attack.” Georgia Secretary of State Announces a “Full, By-Hand Recount in Each County”
- “Warnock hopes to oust Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) during the January senate runoff.”Democrat Raphael Warnock Arrested in 2002 for Obstructing Child Abuse Investigation
- “That phrase ‘defund the police’ cost [SC Democratic Senate nominee] Jaime Harrison tremendously,” House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-SC) said during a recent interview.“Defund the Police” Efforts Could Be Key to Defeating Democrats in Georgia Senate Runoffs
- The Dems have an app for this… GOP Senators Lead Dem Rivals in New GA Runoff Polls
- “This practice should be made ILLEGAL and I’m calling on @GovKemp to call a special session to make it so.” Vernon Jones Calls for Making Moving to Georgia to Vote in Senate Runoff Illegal
- Sen. John Kennedy: “What happens in Georgia is going to determine the future of the United States for the next four years.” GOP Senator: Nothing to Worry About Unless You’re a Taxpayer, Parent, Cop, Gun Owner, Person of Faith, or Unborn Baby
- “The lawsuit cites the well-publicized incident in Antrim County of a Dominion Voting machine mistakenly counting thousands of extra votes for former Vice President Joe Biden instead of President Donald Trump.” Trump Campaign Lawsuit Challenges Dominion Voting Machine Counts in Michigan
- “According to the Arizona Republic, Trump would need to take 64 percent of the remaining votes in order to take Biden’s lead and the state’s 11 electoral votes. ” Joe Biden’s Lead in Arizona Shrinks to 12,800, 46,700 Outstanding Ballots
NEVADA: Status quo.
WISCONSIN: Status quo.
- “Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, a multi-credentialed MIT grad, ran the numbers, and the computer data generated in Michigan scream out ‘fraud!'” When Computers Cheat, They Inveitably Leave Evidence Behind
- [Texas] Attorney General Ken Paxton announced that this election Fraud Unit charged Kelly Reagan Brunner, a social worker employed at the Mexia State Supported Living Center, with 134 felony counts of “purportedly acting as an agent and of election fraud.” Woman Charged With 134 Counts Of Election Fraud
- “If there is no certainty to the votes, there can be no legitimacy.” Third World Election Transparency
- Daniel Greenfield: “President Trump took on the companies behind CNN, NBC’s Biden election calls.” Democrats Say AT&T, Comcast and Disney Decide Presidential Elections
- “The undeniable facts about who really won.” Post-Election Thoughts 2020
OTHER RESULTS, POLITICS
- “On Wednesday, one week after Election Day, Decision Desk, the Associated Press, and other outlets finally called Alaska for Sen. Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska) and President Donald Trump.”Republicans Clinch 50 in Battle for the Senate, All Eyes Turn to Georgia
- “Connecticut GOP House Rep. Craig Fishbein was declared the loser in the race for his seat until a town clerk found an “error” had caused the race to be called for his Democrat opponent.” Connecticut GOP Lawmaker Discovered Winner After Race Called for Democrat
- “I would argue that identity politics is exactly who we are and it’s exactly how we won.” (yeah, you keep running on that – jjs) As Democrats Divide, Tank Abrams Declares “Identity Politics” Future Of Party: “Exactly Who We Are,” “How We Won”
- “Biden taps bevy of Obama alums for review of controversial financial agency.” Leandra English, Who Pretended to Run CFPB, Leads Biden CFPB Transition
- “Soros employees help Biden transition team.” Nazi Collaborator George Soros Looms Large Over Biden Transition
- “‘Mr. Emhoff is working with the Biden-Harris transition team to develop the portfolio he will focus on to support the work of the administration,” the spokesperson said.” Report: Sen. Kamala Harris’ Husband Quitting Job for Position in Possible Biden Administration
- “Biden’s list of transition team members includes former Wall Street employees and those with close ties to Wall Street. Many of the big banks with links to Biden transition team members were major donors to the former vice president.” Hostile Takeover: Wall Street Assumes Command of Joe Biden Transition Team
- “[Sanders and Fauxca-Has-Been] hail from states with Republican governors, and there would be no guarantee a Democrat would replace them in the long-term, particularly because both states allow governors to appoint replacements until a special election for the seat can be held.” Sanders Confirms Interest In Cabinet Position Following Speculation
- “If incumbent Georgia Republican Sen. David Perdue received just 14,268, or 13%, of Libertarian Party candidate Shane Hazel’s votes, he would’ve avoided a runoff election and secured a Republican Senate majority.” (if they didn’t stuff the ballot boxes with thousands more Biden votes either – jjs) Did Third Parties Play Spoiler in the Election? Here Are the States and Races Most Affected
* * * * *
- “How the Democrat Party and its allies used the threat of violence as a campaign tactic”Extortion Day
- “The takeaway of last week’s historic election is that in spite of the all powerful forces — Big Tech, Wall Street, the Deep State, Corporate Media, massive voting irregularities, and orchestrated Leftist violence — Trumpism not only survived, it triumphed.” So Much For the Blue Wave.
- “The level of vitriol certainly led to a belief that Trump wasn’t legitimate with millions of voters. Now, incredibly, liberals are warning Republicans not to try and make Joe Biden appear ‘illegitimate’ after calls for ‘unity’ and ‘healing’ from Biden during his victory speech. Can you believe these guys?” Warnings of Biden Being Viewed as “Illegitimate” by Those Who Never Accepted Donald Trump’s Victory
- “A dire moment to protect our Constitution.” This Is a Time for Fighting, Not for “Healing”
- “No matter the final word on the election, the ‘blue-collar billionaire’ isn’t going away anytime soon.” The Trumpublican Party
- “Guys in a fraternity at Arizona State know how to spend four years more productively than the Democrats do.” Republicans Learned From Trump’s Rise. Democrats Doubled Down
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “We’re all in this together.” Unity? Yes, We Will Give You Unity
- “The GOP has the opportunity to remake America, remake American politics and benefit in the process. The only thing standing in the way is the GOP itself.” Will “Trumpism” Save America? It’s Up to the GOP
CIVIL WAR 2.0: POST-ELECTION RIOTING, LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “The coming battle across the fruited plains may be less Republican versus Democrat or urban versus rural than classical liberal versus Maoist revolutionary.” Voting for Joe Biden Won’t Save You From the Mob
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “To be effective, the lockdown has to be as comprehensive and strict as possible.” Joe Biden Chinese Coronavirus Adviser Urges National Lockdown for “4 to 6 Weeks”
- “Amid the surges, Cuomo announced further restrictions to bars, restaurants and private residences Wednesday.” Angel-of-Death Cuomo Restricts Home Gatherings to 10 People as New York Records Largest One Day Increase of Chinese COVID Cases Since April
- “Atlas’ remarks echo those of the president, who has criticized Fauci and suggested last week that he would fire him after Election Day.” Dr. Scott Atlas Attacks Fauci, Raising Tensions Among Task Force Members
- “In France, seven people were arrested last week for allegedly hawking doctored [Chinese] coronavirus tests at Charles de Gaulle International Airport.” Black Market for Negative Chinese COVID-19 Tests Pop Up Across the Globe
- “Not only does Ezekiel Emanuel think that we shouldn’t live past 75, he also believes that Americans should get last dibs on any new vaccines.” Biden’s Wuhan Virus Advisor is he Second Coming of Dr. Kevorkian
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Why is the FBI withholding information on the DHS whistleblower’s laptop and thumb drive?” Who Killed Philip Haney?
- “Trump’s diplomatic deals allow U.S. border agencies to easily and cheaply fly asylum-claiming migrants from Latin American, India, or Africa back to the safe countries they crossed on their journey to the U.S. border. This process minimizes migration to the United States by reviving the traditional rule that requires migrants to ask for asylum in the first safe country they reach.” CBS: Joe Biden to Demolish Legal Wall Against Migration
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Social media does not get to determine the veracity of a sworn affidavit any more than corporate media gets to determine who won an election.” Why Twitter Won’t Let People Share Sworn Court Documents Alleging Voter Fraud
- “In a statement, Toobin acknowledged that he had been fired, but said he would continue to read the magazine and miss his colleagues. His status as a CNN analyst is not clear.” Jeffrey Toobin Fired From New Yorker Following Investigation Into Lewd Act On Zoom Call
- “Thomas Friedman urged national Democrats to move to Georgia and vote in its upcoming Senate runoff elections — a clear violation of state law, should the voters leave after the races conclude.” New York Times Communist Columnist Urges Democrats to Commit Voter Fraud in Georgia
- “The partisan press once again picked sides in an election, doing incalculable harm to our nation.” Big Media Revealed as Corrupt, Venal and Biased — So What Else is New?
- “Fox News — with programming led by Tucker Carlson, Lou Dobbs, and Sean Hannity — remained through the 2020 campaign the only large venue for diverse, if biased, information. That ended on Election Night.” Foxed Up Beyond All Recognition
- “Of the three undecided races, one is being held up by legal wrangling, and in the other two the Republican candidates are leading by slim margins — in one case, by a razor-thin margin.” Number of New Pro-Life Republican Congresswomen Has Climbed to 16 — Could Keep Growing
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “There have been some very disturbing developments in Hong Kong that are hastening the slide of the former democratic island government under the jackboot of the Chinese Communist Party.” Pro-Democracy Hong Kong Lawmakers to Resign After Four of Their Members Kicked Out
- “Trump’s era was… a period of demolition,” said Iran-backed Iraqi terror group Kataeb Hezbollah. Iran-backed Terrorist Groups in Iraq Cheer Prospect of Biden Presidency
- “Biden may have a ‘deep feeling for Israel,’ but does he care about its protection?” What Would a Biden Presidency Mean For Israel?
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Trump fired Defense Secretary Mark Esper, Esper’s chief of staff, top Pentagon policy official Mark Tomb and other senior officials this week.” Trump Performs “Near Total Decapitation” of Pentagon Leadership as Speculation Swirls Around Afghanistan
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “We argue that remote workers should pay a tax for the privilege. Our calculations suggest the amounts raised could fund material income subsidies for low-income earners who are unable to work remotely and thus assume more ‘old economy’ and health risks.” Deutsche Bank Says 5% “Privilege” Tax Hike for Those Who Work From Home is Needed to Help Low Income Workers
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Across America, cops are quitting.” Police Departments on the Brink
- “Our city is bleeding.” Minneapolis Police Chief Pleads For Outside Help Amid Hemorrhaging Police Force
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The one-year audit will be the largest such initiative reported to date. ” MD School District to Spend Over $450,000 on “Anti-Racist Audit”
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Biden, who promised a New Deal-style approach to addressing climate issues on the campaign trail this year, has begun formulating a governing strategy to curb carbon emissions ‘even without congressional action, by maximizing executive authority.'” Biden to Make Combatting Climate Change an “All-of-Government Agenda”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science report with, first, the bad news: ” None of this is a surprise. The politicians in Congress from both parties don’t really want to rush this program. For them it is better to stretch it out for as long as possible, spending mucho bucks in their states and districts.” Senate Fails to Fully Fund Manned Lander for Trump’s 2024 Lunar Mission
- …And some better news: ” The decision means that SpaceX will now be rotating crews for NASA at ISS every six months. It will also be reusing both the first stages and the capsules.” (the launch will be live-streamed on Behind the Black this Saturday, so bookmark the Behind the Black website – jjs) NASA Officially Approves Operational Dragon Manned Missions
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Childlike dolls emerged on the sex doll scene undoubtedly because manufacturers saw a market for it. Some of the dolls look as young as five years old.” House Bill Aims to Ban Child Sex Dolls That Can Promote Pedophilia
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “If you can’t get a seat at the table, you can’t make a difference,” Branch said of her meeting at the White House. Miss USA Asya Branch Addresses Backlash For 2A Support, Visiting Trump White House
- “North Carolina’s newly elected lieutenant governor is going to be a political force to be reckoned with. Here’s his exclusive interview with The Federalist.” North Carolina’s Mark Robinson is the Black Culture Warrior the GOP Needs
HITHER & YON
- “These hard-boiled tales take time to simmer, but they’re more than worth the wait.” The Perfect Beginner’s Guide to Film Noir
- “The Mayflower Compact famously applied the idea of law established by the people, not the king — an idea worth remembering, honoring, and defending.” 400 Years Later, The Mayflower Compact Matters Now More Than Ever
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.