Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and the lead story was Team Trump’s press
conference yesterday. Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis and most of all Sidney Powell presented, for lack of a better expression their “opening argument” in describing what happened on Election Day and night and the weeks or perhaps even years leading up to it. I said “opening argument” was problematic because far too many in the press and even here consider this a trial, or at the very least, are castigating Team Trump for not showing the evidence in one fell swoop and then expecting like magic all the electoral votes will wind up in Trump’s column. Yesterday was not the trial; it was merely the necessary public affirmation and rebuttal to the media narrative begun two weeks ago tomorrow when the press proclaimed Biden to be the winner. The most egregious example of this was none other than Tucker Carlson himself. I’m not saying Carlson is supposed to go “rah-rah, go Trump!” for him to gain my approval. But for him to not recognize the purpose of yesterday’s conference is either stupidity or something else. And he’s no dope. I guess now we know why he didn’t jump off the rapidly sinking wreckage of Fox News. Well, to hell with him.
Getting back to the briefing, the way in which the Enemy stole the election was sophisticated, involving multiple players including foreign actors and perhaps governments as well as hundreds or even thousands of operatives handling both paper ballots as well as rigging the computer tabulations. But the one thing they didn’t count on – just like in 2016 – was Trump’s voters turning out en masse in a way that completely screwed up the steal. And that’s when they panicked and someone sent out a signal to the six swing states to stuff the ballot boxes. That is how they got caught.
Whatever one thinks about Rudy Giuliani on a personal level, his decades of experience as both a politician in New York (a state and city not known for corruption-free politics) and as a prosecutor who pioneered the use of the RICO laws to take down the Mafia are priceless in terms of identifying patterns of corruption as was most certainly the case with this election. Both he, and Jenna Ellis also took a rhetorical sledgehammer to the propagandists for the way they acted in smearing both Trump’s legal and Constitutional right to challenge this election as well as their actions on and after Election Day, which I would describe as co-conspirators before and after the fact.
“This is stunning, heartbreaking, Infuriating and the most unpatriotic acts I can even imagine for people in this country to have participated in, in any way, shape or form, and I want the American public to know right now that we will not be intimidated. American patriots are fed up with the corruption from the local level to the highest level of our government, and we are going to take this country back,” she said.
“We are not going to be intimidated. We are not going to back down. We are going to clean this mess up now. President Trump won by a landslide. We are going to prove it, and we are going to reclaim the United States of America for the people who vote for freedom,” Powell said.
If you heard her speak, there were a couple of times when I thought she was going to burst into tears. But it was the absolute outrage and anger for what a Globalist cabal with the Democrat Party as its spearhead did to this country that kept her composed. As I said to a friend yesterday, who G-d bless him also was nitpicking things, if you were given six months to prepare this case for trial, you’d still be under the gun in getting your ducks in a row. They have I believe until December 8th. If anyone thinks that Powell and the others are doing this to burnish their credentials for a future TV gig or a book deal, well, I don’t even know what to say to that. The raw emotion in that woman’s voice and the words she stated are exactly what tens of millions of us have been saying and feeling for over two weeks now. I cannot see how anyone who saw that speech can question her motives.
If we come out of this nightmare vindicated with President Trump’s rightful victory restored, Sidney Powell will go down in history as a patriot. In my view, she already is. Something else to consider; the “case” as it were that is being prepared is not only intended for the courts or ultimately the Supreme Court. It is being made to the state legislators and even our side in the House should, as I suspect, the SCOTUS declines to hear it (I think they will) or if they defer to those bodies over separation of powers issues. And considering that well over 30% of Democrat voters think the election is stolen, the case being made has ramifications for the nation long after its final disposition.
I’m not going to lie to you. This is still going to be an uphill battle, not because the case and the evidence isn’t or won’t be rock solid and airtight. It’s because we are relying on human beings, some of whom are very flawed (as well as scared shitless of winding up dead) to actually do their constitutional duty. If you’re already praying for Trump and the nation, you might want to ask the Lord to give all of these people the strength and courage to do what they have to do and save this republic.
It’s not over, not by a long shot. But the clock is ticking.
Lots of other links so have at it, and have a nice weekend.
THE 2020 DEMOCRAT ELECTION HEIST
- “American patriots are fed up with the corruption from the local level to the highest level of our government, and we are going to take this country back.” Sidney Powell: “This Is Stunning, Heartbreaking, Infuriating, and the Most Unpatriotic Acts I Can Even Imagine”
- He said widespread adoption of vote-by-mail had allowed Democrats to take big-city corruption practices nationwide. “They picked the places where they could get away with it.” 9 Key Points from Trump Campaign Press Conference on Challenges to Election Results
- “In the states that we have indicated in red, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, and Arizona, we more than double the number of votes needed to overturn the election in terms of provable, illegal ballots.” Team Trump: Evidence Shows ‘More Than Double’ the Vote Margin in Swing States Is From Illegal Ballots
- “Backdated ballots, over-counting, blocked inspections, dishonest vote counting systems, and more.” Trump Lawyers Unveil Massive Voter Fraud
- “The media and Democrats claim this is a grand conspiracy however in a poll conducted by Politico 54% of Americans believe that President Trump should not concede and investigate alleged voter fraud. Judging by the comments from liberals on social media, the Trump campaign has shaken them up.” Dems Are SHOOK After Rudy’s Latest Announcement About Alleged Voter Fraud… It’s Started to Sink In Trump Might Win
- “Trump’s legal team, led by Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, held a good press conference for the benefit of a bad media.” Trump’s Legal Team Made Its Opening Argument to the Public
- Margot Cleveland: “State legislatures should initiate and oversee their own election audit. Anything less will leave half of America questioning the legitimacy of the 2020 election.”State Legislatures Must Investigate Fraud and Choose Electors Accordingly
- Benson was reacting to Monica Palmer, the Republican chairwoman, and William Hartmann, the other Republican member of the four-person Wayne County board signing affidavits late Wednesday, saying they want to rescind their votes to certify the county’s election results.”MI Secretary of State Benson: “No Legal Avenue” for Two Republicans to Rescind Certification Vote
- “The vote margin actually in Michigan is now actually 157,000 votes. That is 14 times the vote margin that Trump won Michigan in 2016, 14 times. The State Board of Canvassers are coming on Tuesday. They have one legal duty, and that is to certify this election so we can send our electors in. They will be Joe Biden electors, and he will be sworn in as the 46th president of the United States on January 20th.” Wretched Whitmer Warns of Legal Ramifications for Anyone Attempting to Disenfranchise Black Voters
- “The new lawsuit alleges GOP poll watchers weren’t allowed meaningful access to observe the vote tallying process. It also requests that the Republican-held state legislature be granted authorization to appoint a suite of electors who would name Trump the victor in the state.” Trump Campaign Sues Pennsylvania In Hopes State Will Just Declare Him Winner
- Bolstering the case or just throwing us crumbs? Judge Overturns Lower Court, Rules Over 2300 Pennsylvania Ballots Invalid
- “Maybe the Lincoln Project and others should stop encouraging bad behavior. Leave these people alone.” Philadelphia Lawyer Representing Trump Placed Under Protection After “Threats of Harm”
- Safe Elections = Safely for Democrats. About 73% Biden Vote Margin Gain in PA from Areas Given $18 Million by Zuckerberg-Funded “Safe Elections” Project
- “The recount being done in Georgia will tell us nothing because these fraudulent ballots will just be counted again because they wouldn’t provide the signatures to match the ballots. So, it means nothing.” Joe Biden Keeps Lead in Georgia After Recount; Giuliani Says Recount “Means Nothing”
- “Officials cited at least two reprimands that Brady received in the past six months as the reason for his firing. […] Election officials discovered around 2,600 votes that were not counted in the county’s total earlier this week during the statewide audit. Election workers ultimately had to recount more than 8,000 ballots to get to the bottom of the problem.”Floyd County, GA Elections Director Fired After Audit Found Uncounted Votes
- “Warnock stood by controversial Rev. Jeremiah Wright.” Ossoff Dodges on Warnock’s Praise for Anti-Semitic Pastor
- More than 800,000 ballots in Milwaukee and Dane Counties. Wisconsin to Begin Recount in Two Counties After “Rancorous Debate”
* * * * *
- “Election fraud is ‘beyond the scope’ of the authority extended to Christopher Krebs, who was only authorized to address election interference in his role at CISA.” DHS Official: Fired Cybersecurity Director Did Not Have Authority to Speak on Election Fraud
- “Serious questions about the legitimacy of our elections are not going to go away.” 2020 Isn’t Over Yet
- “This was a wholly amateur operation from start to finish and authorities had no problem catching the fraud and the fraudsters. There are far more sophisticated efforts that are not as easily detectable.” MS-13 Behind Voter Fraud Case in California
- “In-person voting on Election Day presented unique health risks for our states’ electorates, we were told.” Tell Us Again… Why Was Mail-in Voting So Important?
- Mollie Hemingway: “If taking claims to court undermines democracy, how to defend Democrats’ vociferous and repeated claims that Donald Trump stole the election in 2016 with the help of Russia?” Democrats and Media Are Reaping Fruit of 4 Years of Anti-Trump Conspiracy Theories
- “GOP concerns about election integrity are warranted. Americans should focus on three keys to ensuring election integrity, for now and the future.” 3 Ways States Should Ensure Election Integrity In 2020 and Beyond
- “A kraken has been awakened in President Trump’s huge MAGA movement.” Awaiting the Kraken
- ” If Joe Biden is ultimately certified as the winner, there will undoubtedly be a big fat asterisk on his presidency.” Whoa: Nearly a Third of Democrats Believe the Election Was Stolen From Trump
OTHER RESULTS, POLITICS
- “Republicans are set to control the redistricting of… 43% of the entire U.S. House. Democrats will control the redistricting of, at most, 73 seats, or 17%.” Republicans In States Hold Overwhelming Control In Post-2020 Congressional Redistricting
- “More and more Tejanos are seeing the Democrats’ agenda for what it is: radical on abortion; anti-Constitutional rights on faith, speech, and self-defense; and ultimately about dividing America on woke racism rather than uniting it around our shared civil rights and values. Trump and his campaign deserve credit for seeing this and articulating it.” Tejano Vote, Not Latino, Key to Trump’s Gains in South Texas
- “The average American just isn’t behind the party of defund the police, ‘democratic socialism,’ and higher taxes. Who would have guessed?” (if we lose this one, voting will be pointless – jjs) 5 Reasons Democrats Are in Trouble With Voters Until at Least 2030
- “The 2020 election shattered the belief that high voter turnout inevitably brings electoral blue waves.” Myth of the Democrat Majority
- “California residents are fleeing to other states — let’s hope they leave their far-left politics behind.” Don’t “Californicate” the Rest of America
- “The center-Left managerial elite don’t imagine themselves to be the party of hate. But they are.” How they Hate Us
- “As in 1964, the Republican candidate is right about virtually everything on which he and his opponent differ, while the Democrat, if put in the Oval Office, will surely soon lose his luster.” 1964: A Distant Mirror of Today’s Situation
- “We’re at the dawn of an extremely exciting time.” John Kerry Talks “Great Reset”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: POST-ELECTION RIOTING, LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “Have we passed that Rubicon in America beyond which it is no longer possible to pretend the American government is legitimately representing the people?” Time for a New Declaration?
- “This is a conspiracy theory fueled belligerent death cult against reality & basic decency. The only actual policy debates of note are happening within the dem coalition between left and center left.” ‘How *Do* You Deprogram 75 Million People?’ — California Democrat Wants “Post WWII”-Type Re-Education For Conservatives
- “The failure of the city’s leaders to afford basic protections to persons who may hold different political viewpoints from their own appears to be another concerning example of viewpoint discrimination in the District.” Top House Oversight Republicans Write Letter to Chairwoman Demanding Investigations Into Violence Against Trump Supporters at MAGA March
- “There’s so many reasons not to be supportive of Donald Trump.” Atlanta Mayor Suggests Trump Would “Eat His Own Children” to Advance Agenda
- “Author likens [Chinese] coronavirus pandemic to the Holocaust.” Berkeley Prof. Compares Trump Supporters to Germans Under Nazi Rule
OTHER BIDEN FAMILY CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS
- “Reynoso is currently listed on the Advisory Board of ‘EB5 Visa Funds’, where her previous positions of U.S. Ambassador to Uruguay and Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Central American, Caribbean and Cuban Affairs in the Obama administration are prominently displayed.” Jill Biden of Of Staff Selling US Citizenship in “Fraud-Wracked” Visa Scheme “Abused” by Chinese Communists
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- How about assign your electors to Trump while you’re at it? Michigan Republican Moves to Impeach Gov. Whitmer for “Exceeding Her Constitutional Duties”
- Daniel Greenfield: “To find out what politicians believe, don’t listen to what they say, watch what they do.” Democrat Governors are Suicidal — or They Don’t Believe in Their Own Lockdowns
- Julie Kelly: “What in the hell are we doing?” Chinese COVID-19 Lockdowns Lead to a Failure to Thrive
- “According to the journal, the man had been complaining about a respiratory-like illness in the days leading to the fatal incident, experiencing symptoms including a headache, fever, cough, fatigue, and shortness of breath.” Medical Journal: Death of Man Who Fell Off Ladder “Ruled as Natural, Caused by [Chinese] COVID-19”
- Milton Friedman’s ghost has a giant sack of flaming horse shit standing by. Titty Caca AOC’s Bright Idea: “To Get the Virus Under Control, We Need to Pay People to Stay Home”
- “Leading the first [Chinese] coronavirus task force briefing since July, Pence thanked reporters and walked off stage after an almost 90-minute briefing. Reporters immediately began shouting questions as Pence left the room, according to videos posted to Twitter.”Chaos Erupts as Vice President Pence Walks Out of Press Briefing
- “The case studies on the vaccine have all dealt with those subjects who present with ‘mild’ or no symptoms while testing positive. What hasn’t been determined is how the vaccine will work against life-threatening illnesses.” Will the Vaccine Protect Against Serious Chinese COVID Cases?
- “As Gov. Gavin Newsom shuts down the state again, reports show that he attended a fancy, multi-couple dinner in Napa — while lawmakers party in Hawaii. Will a court ruling rein in our kings?” Rules For Us and Rules For Them
- “While there are real concerns about rising cases and hospitalizations, a national lockdown is a terrible idea, no matter how much money the government borrows to pay for it.” A National Lockdown Would Be a Disaster for America
- “Do what we say, not what we do… It’s almost as if these Democrat governors want it this way.” Governors Cancelling Thanksgiving in Favor of Misery
- “Daring to question the establishment media’s narrative on [Chinese] COVID-19.” Candace Owens Show: Dr. Stella Immanuel
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “A federal grand jury charged Michael McClain and three others with bribery after they allegedly coordinated a scheme that provided kickbacks to [Speaker Mike] Madigan’s associates in exchange for the speaker’s backing of legislation benefiting Commonwealth Edison, an Illinois utility giant.” (and source of Bill Ayers’ wealth – jjs) Ally of Top Illinois Dem Charged in Bribery Scheme
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “We want to join all the other nations that recognize BDS for the cancer that it is.” Pompeo Declares BDS Movement Anti-Semitic, Seeks to Defund Anti-Israel Boycott Campaigners
- “After being sidelined for four years, J Street eagerly awaits a new administration.” J Street Buzzards Circling the White House
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Denying immigration to ‘public charges,’ however, is actually part of U.S. statutory law.”Biden Says He Will Admit and Grant Permanent Status to Immigrants Who Go on Food Stamps and Medicaid
- “What sounds good, isn’t.” Aid to IT Workers Displaced by H-1B Helps Big Tech Instead
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Evidence continues to pour in, but a 5 minute television hit is not my focus now,” Powell continued. “Collecting evidence and preparing the case are my top priorities.” Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell Responds to Tucker Carlson: Conduct Your Own Investigation
- The press conference isn’t the trial, fool. Go cash your Murdoch checks and shut up. Tucker Carlson Says Trump Campaign Lawyer Refused To Provide Evidence Backing Up “Bombshell” Voter Fraud Claim
* * * * *
- “Outbrain advertising service cuts off Dan’s websites.” Then the De-Platformers Came for Dan Bongino
- “Leaders in both the private and public sectors must make data privacy a priority.” Data Privacy Can Longer Be an Afterthought for Businesses or Government
- “Wajahat Ali spent the better part of the last year mocking and mischaracterizing the very type of person he claims to have attempted to ‘reach out’ to.” After Insulting Trump Voters For Years, NY Times Writer Complains Reaching Out to Them is a “Waste Of Time”
- “‘She never even acknowledged that she slanderously equated and analogized Kristallnacht’s horrors to pro-Jewish, pro-Israel, pro-American President Donald Trump,’ the group wrote.”Jewish Group Blasts XiNN Over Christiane Amanpour Comparing Trump Supporters To Nazis
- “Wayne Root thinks that, when Fox News made the fatal Arizona call, it was doing more than just ingratiating itself with Biden’s team.” A Vegas Oddsmaker’s Take on Fox News and the Election Grift
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The Trump administration’s top diplomat has played a central role in fundamentally reshaping U.S. policy towards Israel, including in the decision to move the American embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, the country’s capital city.” In Historic First for Senior U.S. Official, Pompeo Tours Israel’s Golan Heights
- “Yukpa leaders said they made the trip to protest the increasingly dire situation of their people in the face of Venezuela’s economic collapse under socialism and Maduro’s poor handling of the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.” Reports: Arrows Fly in Clash Between Indigenous Group and Socialist Police in Venezuela
- “Why did China congratulate Biden on a victory that had not occurred?” China Hopes for a New Era of Appeasement
- “None mentioned that the Abraham Accords might actually bring stability and growth to the region. Nor did any give credit for this breakthrough to President Trump.” Erekat’s Obituaries Obscure Trump’s Triumph
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “People aren’t laughing at Ronald Reagan’s dream anymore. It’s not ‘Star Wars’ fantasizing to imagine being able to destroy incoming ICBMs. In fact, we’re getting pretty darn good at it.”Achievement Unlocked: U.S. Navy Destroyer Shoots Down ICBM for the First Time
- Spengler: “The report’s authors, who include Professor Susan Shirk, a former State Department official under the Clinton Administration, former Deputy Secretary of Defense Bob Work and former US trade representative Charlene Barshefsky, depart radically from the Trump Administration by declaring that the US has to learn to live with Huawei and other Chinese telecom equipment providers.” Biden Will Throw in the Towel on China Tech War
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Signed Tuesday, the order applies to prisoners who are already up for release in the next four months or eligible for home detention. Priority goes to nonviolent offenders who are at least 60 years old, are medically vulnerable and have a record of good behavior.” Maryland Governor Releases Another 1,200 Inmates Due to Chinese Coronavirus
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Remote schooling is taking a toll on kids everywhere, but especially those in vulnerable domestic situations.” The Child-Neglect Pandemic
- “If progressives can justify canceling loans for exorbitant college educations, why can’t we cancel loans for luxury cars or fishing boats?” Imagine Having the Left’s Attitude on Student Loans Toward Other Exorbitant Debt
- “American higher education needs a wrecking ball — not a bailout.” Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Plan Is Idiotic and Immoral
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter on the success of the free market in contrast with far too many people thinking government dependence is the answer: “SpaceX is building a fleet of reusable Dragon spacecraft, for both manned and cargo flights, and will be flying them both for NASA and other private contractors.” The SpaceX Fleet of Dragons
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “There is nothing centrist about it.” Biden’s Transgender Revolution
- The amendment also reads, “Hungary protects the institution of marriage, which is based on a consensual union between a woman and a man, and protects the family as the basis on which the nation can survive. The basis of relationships within a family is marriage, as well as the relationship between parents and children. The father is a man, the mother is a woman.” Hungary Proposes Amendment to Protect Children’s Biological “Sex” and “Christian” Upbringing
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “How virtue signaling and weaponizing racial discourse sabotaged the goals of the civil rights movement.” Our Dysfunctional “Race Relations”
- “Ultimately, it is the landing of the Mayflower — far more than the landing of the first slave ship — that has largely defined America.” Why 1620 — Not 1619 — Is a Better Representation of the American Way
- Christian Toto: “The lies, rage and inability to publicly shame Democrats have real consequences.” Liberal Late Night Hosts Hurt the Nation. Here’s How
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Obama’s gaslighting guide to A Promised Land.” Yes We Con
- “Rather than being an ‘enslaver,’ Hamilton opposed slavery, advocated for manumission, and supported enslaved and freed blacks to the extent that his limited means allowed.” The New York Times Claims Alexander Hamilton Owned Slaves, So You Know the Opposite is True
HITHER & YON
- “This age, too, shall pass — but how much history will perish with it?” The Artifice of Eternity
- “One can enjoy Netflix’s Barbarians for its cinematic beauty — as long as one isn’t too nitpicky or a historian haunted by troubling parallels.” Netflix’s Barbarians is a Sad Reflection of Our Decaying Times
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.