Good morning, kids. The weekend is here. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration and were able to forget about our situation. Although I was at a dinner attended by liberals, the conversation mercifully was virtually non-political. That said, there of course was much fretting over the Chinese Lung AIDS but I was able to quash that very quickly by slamming the abject hypocrisy of the mostly Democrats who demand we diaper our faces, imprison ourselves and do as we’re told while they gallivant around and rub our faces in it. That brought immediate silence and then a change of topic, if not introspection.
In any case, I’m going to keep the commentary light today but the imprisonment of America on the pretext of a supposed health crisis brings us to the item of note that underscores my discourse at the holiday table as well as that of who and what we are up against as our nation and society circle the drain.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) on Thursday bitterly dismissed the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling against his coronavirus restrictions on religious services, claiming the decision is “irrelevant.”
On Wednesday evening, the high court ruled in favor 5-4 with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn and Orthodox Jewish synagogues in their lawsuit alleging Cuomo’s gathering restrictions, which limited house of worship attendance from 10 to 25 people, violated religious freedom under the First Amendment.
“The Supreme Court made a ruling. It’s more illustrative of the Supreme Court than anything else,” Cuomo told reporters on a conference call, the New York Post said. “It’s irrelevant of any practical impact because of the zone they were talking about is moot. It expired last week.”
“It doesn’t have any practical effect,” he added. “The lawsuit was about the Brooklyn zone. The Brooklyn zone no longer exists as a red zone. That’s muted. So that restriction is no longer in effect. That situation just doesn’t exist because those restrictions are gone.”
At first glance, the Angel-of-Death’s rant sounds childish and that of a sore loser. But the thug just laid down a marker and basically told the court to go fuck itself. Funny how when they control things and things go their way, the court’s decision must be respected for all time. It should be noted that Justice Amy Coney Barrett sided with the other conservatives on the court and Chief Justice John Roberts with the Enemy’s hacks. Roberts’ standard line is that he supposedly sees himself as this apolitical figure intent on preserving the integrity of the court. Despite his taking the cheap, greasy thug’s side in this issue, he basically threatened the very thing Roberts is always so animated about. I do not know court protocol, and given who John Roberts is I don’t expect it, but a statement from the bench in which the Chief Justice rebukes or even warns the governor STFU and STFD would be warranted right about now. Given the fact that the court may soon be deciding the outcome of the election, if it does in fact rule for President Trump, will that too not have “any practical effect?”
Enjoy the weekend.
THE 2020 DEMOCRAT ELECTION HEIST
- “I’ve had people talk about putting a bullet in the back of my mouth.” Reminder: In 2016 Democrats Threatened and Harassed Members of Electoral College to Stop Trump
- “The Fat Lady has not yet begun to warble.” What the Election Will Come Down To
- Daniel Greenfield: “This is how elections are conducted in Third World countries – and now in America.” An Illegitimate Election Plunges the Republic into a Crisis
- “A 104-page complaint is a lot to digest, even for people accustomed to reading legal documents, so Doug Ross created an easy-to-view infographic.” Help is On the Way for Understanding Sidney Powell’s Georgia Complaint
- “City election workers cheered as Republicans were dragged out by police.” The Intimidation and Unfair Enforcement of Detroit’s Election
- “Trump teased his plans during brief remarks at the White House on Thursday, saying he would travel to Georgia on ‘Saturday night’ and might even go twice because of the importance of the races.” Trump to Visit Georgia; Calls Ossoff a “Lightweight,” Warnock “Probably a Communist”
- Discover the Networks with “A close look at Georgia Senate Candidate Raphael Warnock.”Everything is on the Line
- “Certainly I will.” Trump Says He’ll Vacate White House If Biden Wins Electoral College Vote
- “Gabbard included a video she had posted several weeks earlier, calling for support for her own proposed legislation that would protect whistleblowers and drop the charges for both Snowden and Assange.” “Since You’re Giving Pardons To People”: Tulsi Gabbard Has a Shortlist of Names For Trump
- “November 30th is the deadline for Iowa’s secretary of state to certify election results, however the deadline may be stalled by legal action from either or both sides.” Republican Miller-Meeks Still leads Dem Incumbent by 35 Votes in Iowa House Race
CIVIL WAR 2.0: POST-ELECTION RIOTING, LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “No takers in the Minneapolis and Portland attempts to obtain more cops.” Can We Skip Ahead to the Part Where We Say “We Told You So?”
- “A new book exposes the origins, nature, tactics, and aims of this dangerous ‘idea.'”Unmasking Antifa
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- From our intrepid science reporter: “A new analysis of the 2020 death statistics in the United States has revealed that despite the panic over [Chinese] COVID-19, the total number of deaths in all age groups — including the elderly — SHOWED NO CHANGE BEFORE OR AFTER THE ARRIVAL OF THE VIRUS. This bears repeating, in bold and italics: THERE HAVE BEEN NO EXCESS DEATHS IN 2020.” Study: Absolutely NO Excess Deaths from Chinese COVID-19
- Oh, Chief Justice Roberts? Your precious Court was just told to go fuck itself. Your move.Angel-of-Death Cuomo Calls Supreme Court’s Church Lockdown Ruling “Irrelevant”
- “If you think governors were tough on Thanksgiving gatherings, just wait for what they impose for Christmas.” Come the Grinches
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “When those saying [Chinese] COVID is a crisis act like it’s a big nothing burger, why would Americans watching such hypocrisy take any of this seriously? If it is a crisis, then act like it.” American Governors — Chinese COVID Crisis Actors
SCOTUS-PEACHMENT, SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Stand with me today in renouncing this betrayal of trust that has burdened our nation and proclaim with one united voice across this land that we will never again allow the rightful power of the citizens of this country to be uprooted, undercut, usurped, or held hostage by a coup against our nation, a duly elected President or any future president of these United States.” Michael Flynn Thanks “Every Single Patriot Who Circled Me with Prayers”
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Unthanksgiving”: YouTube Scolds Americans For Treatment of Indigenous Peoples, Gets Dragged on Twitter
- “The Department of Justice wants big government to regulate internet companies, but misunderstands the nature of a monopoly. It’s likely to get worse with a Biden presidency, which will aggressively use the nation’s most dangerous monopoly — the feds.” Dangerous Game of Monopoly
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Mexican President Obrador: “We do not agree with offering congratulations in advance.”Mexico’s President Still Refuses to Recognize Biden Win
- “Like clockwork yesterday, one day after Biden unveiled his Definitely-Not-America-First foreign-policy and national-security team, China President Xi Jinping phoned to congratulate him.” Lucky Joe Gets Phone Call from China President Xi Jinping
- “The six traveled to the country back in 2017 as employees of Citgo — a Texas-based refinery the parent company of which is owned by Venezuela — for what they believed was a budget meeting in Caracas, but they were arrested soon after arriving.” Citgo-6, Group of Americans Jailed in Venezuela, Sentenced to Prison Three Years After Pre-Thanksgiving Arrest
- “The ‘woke’ ideology is a threat to our national security and it’s about time our elites recognized this.” China Weaponizes Wokeness Against the West
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Rae’Lee Klein learned the hard way that ASU’s promises on paper wouldn’t protect her from backlash from her peers.” Hot Controversies and Chilled Speech at Arizona State
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “…but mostly green justice policies.” California Braces for Thanksgiving Power-Outages Due to Green Justice Policies and Wildfires…
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Maybe as a Christmas present he can reevaluate his harsh views of capitalism in general.”Holiday Surprise: Pope Francis Endorses “Risk-Taking” Entrepreneurs
- Lloyd Billlingsley: “Still surging in 2020.” Obama’s Reason to Hate
- Walter Williams: “Understanding the difference between the terms.” Discrimination and Prejudice
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.
Did not know about this site until now. Been reading the morning report for a couple years. I love the morning report – keep up the great work.
And not surprised Cuomo is dissing the SC. From Sanctuary Cities to the Logan Act, for Lefties laws are not meant to be followed by the elite, they are only used to punish the unwashed masses.
Head back over to Ace of Spades and Buck Throckmorton had quite a good post about Justice Gorsuch’s scathing rebuke of Angel of Death Cuomo.