Good morning, kids. Thursday and the beat, and beat-down, goes on. Yesterday, the President gave “the most important speech” of his life, in describing what he and we believe to be the greatest crime in American history; the theft of a national presidential election.
The president explained that our once-sacred “election day” has turned into an election season, with opportunities for “lots of bad things.” While he was warned away from declaring a “premature victory,” Biden was treated as the victor before the election happened. “In fact, they were acting like they already knew what the outcome was going to be. They had it covered and perhaps they did, very sadly for our country.”
Trump assured his supporters, though, that he will keep fighting, using the “constitutional process.” He explained that the fight was necessary because the election was corrupt.
Democrats engaged in a “relentless push to print and mail out tens of millions of ballots sent to unknown recipients with virtually no safeguards of any kind,” which was a petri dish for fraud…
… Given the overwhelming direct evidence and indicia of fraud, the only way to save the system is to overturn the election, “because our country cannot live with this kind of an election.” A revolt is unlikely because Trump’s votes are real, so his huge pool of supporters will be happy. Biden had many fewer votes than he now claims, lowing the risk of unrest.
The “entrenched interests” behind this fraud, whom (significantly) he does not name, “oppose our movement because we put America first. They don’t put America first, and we’re returning power to you the American people. They don’t want America first, they only want power for themselves.”
Trump wrapped up by urging the necessity of reviewing the evidence of fraud, not just for his benefit, but for America’s good. Without election integrity, we don’t have a viable country. Biden, therefore, should also want an investigation. “Ultimately, I am prepared to accept any accurate election result, and I hope that Joe Biden is as well.”
The evidence from the circumstantial to the physical to eyewitness testimony to open and shut matters of unconstitutional actions by state politicians and courts is IMHO overwhelming. At the very least, taken in toto, it calls into serious doubt the outcome in at least the 6 contested swing states and perhaps a number of others that went to the Enemy camp. The only question is the nature of the spine and moral character of the individuals who will make the final call. Sadly, if past performance is any predictor of future action, I am not filled with strength and confidence that said individuals will do what is not only justified but required.
Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) is expected to seek Senate passage of his S.386 job-outsourcing bill Wednesday evening.
If no Republican or Democrat objects to Lee’s actions, his bill will pass the Senate by so-called “Unanimous Consent,” (UC), setting the stage for a joint House-Senate conference to draft a final bill.
Lee’s aggressive effort to pass the bill by UC is a threat to the GOP Senators and their slim majority, an immigration activist told Breitbart News. “They have to give Georgia Republicans a reason to vote [in January] — and UC for this bill ain’t that,” the activist said.
Lee is trying to pass the bill after Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL) dropped his opposition to the legislation.
Activists hope that Georgia Senators Kelly Loeffler and Sen. David Perdue will announce opposition to the bill — although Lee’s surprise move caught them while they are campaigning in Georgia. In August, Loeffler praised President Donald Trump for adopting reforms of the H-1B program…
… The bill would also encourage huge numbers of new Indian graduates to take future low-wage jobs in the United States. Those jobs would allow them to compete for one of the 85,000 H-1B visas awarded to companies each year — and then convert the H-1Bs into green cards and then into renewable “green card lite” work permits. There is no limit to the number of foreign graduates who can get jobs via the universities’ Optional Practical Training and Curricular Practical Training work-permit programs.
The huge inflow of foreign workers allows U.S. investors and CEOs to corral competition in the tech sector by minimizing the recruitment, training, and promotion of the U.S. graduates who may later quit to develop rival products. That labor policy has already damaged the nation’s technology leadership…
Look, whatever one feels about Loeffler and Perdue, I understand what is going to happen should those two lose the runoff election in January, which given the circumstances is more than likely rigged already. In fact, along with the false flag operations of Leftists trying to fake being with the MAGA movement in order to suppress turnout for the aforementioned candidates, we are now seeing reports of Lin Wood being a Democrat donor and voter, after he and (correct me if I’m wrong) Sidney Powell disparaging both for not attending yesterday’s Stop The Steal rally. If you are in Georgia, ignore the psy-op shit and drag our candidates over the finish line. That aside, the actions of Mike Lee and Rick Scott, combined with the four horse’s asses of the Apocalypse from yesterday and a good portion of the GOP in general, make it exceedingly difficult to make the argument for the absolute necessity of keeping the Senate in Republican control. The speed at which we head off the cliff is irrelevant considering the direction of travel and ultimate destination.
I am sick to death of these people. Time and time again, they have proven themselves worse than useless; they have proven themselves to be frauds that are in league with the destruction of this nation and republic. What the actual hell are we fighting for? Our government is corrupt, our courts are corrupt, our media is corrupt, our schools are corrupt, our religious institutions are corrupt and our culture is corrupt. To coin a favorite slogan of The Enemy which is nevertheless appropriate, we’re alone in this together.
Maybe that is the key here insofar as a movement of true national resistance and rebirth because this cannot go on. Whatever happens come January 20th, 2021, we are all Donald Trump now.
THE 2020 DEMOCRAT ELECTION HEIST
- PDT on where he and we stand. Watch: President Trump Releases Update on His Campaign’s Efforts to Expose Massive Voter Fraud
- “Using myriad facts, Trump described the election fraud that undercut the American political system and asked Biden to join his demand for an investigation.” Trump Gave “the Most Important Speech” of His Life
- “We foot [the] bill. We need answers.” Attorney Lin Wood Poses “7 Fair Questions for AG Barr” Regarding Voter Fraud Investigation
- “Whether Brooks does this may be contingent on whether he can get a GOP Senator to join him in the long-shot effort.” (Paul? Cruz? Hawley? Cotton? – jjs) Rep Mo Brooks Plans to Challenge Electoral College Vote, Seeking Support from a Senator
- “Poll workers and observers testified to the Michigan state Senate Tuesday, making multiple shocking allegations of ballots being counted multiple times, intimidation and removal of Republican poll workers. There was, reportedly, even a mysterious sets of all-Biden military ballots from allegedly unregistered voters.” Michigan Mischief: Senate Hearings Reveal Numerous Forms of Election Tampering
- Hmm… Records: Lin Wood Has for Decades Voted for, Donated to Democrats Including Barack Obama and David Perdue’s 2014 Opponent
- “Can everyone in Georgia please take a deep breath? We have a Senate runoff to win, and you are giving out-of-state ne’er-do-well’s a fundraising and interference opportunity.” Well Done, Everyone: Left-Wing PAC Crowdfunds Georgia Billboards to Divide Republicans
- Jeffrey Lord: “Detail upon detail of lawsuit claims a stolen election.” Sidney Powell Releases the Georgia Kraken
- “The Democrat campaign to steal Georgia would not be successful without the tacit cooperation of the Republicans.” Georgia: How Secretary Raffensperger Got Played
- The findings, which “will be submitted to the Secretaries of State in both Nevada and California,” are based on analysis matching mailing addresses and phone numbers between the two states’ voter rolls. Over 2,400 Nevada Voters Appear Double-Listed On California Voter Roll
- “The United States Constitution prevents the rules in a Presidential Election from being changed at the last minute by un-elected bureaucrats and local politicians who may have a more narrow interest in the outcome of the election,” said Attorney Bill Block, Trump’s lead counsel in the suit. President Trump Files “Personal” Lawsuit In Wisconsin, Requests Legislature Choose New Electors
* * * * *
- “Before leaving the White House, Trump should do what he should have done as soon as he took office: remove deep-staters wholesale, starting with the FBI and the CIA.” For Every Vote Democrats Tainted in This Election, Trump Should Fire a Deep Stater
- “A free republic cannot stand when the fear of violences makes judges too frightened to judge.” What If the Judges Are Cowards?
- “The Democrats — after four years of Eric Holder wasting millions of Democratic donors’ money to try to flip legislatures to gerrymander the House — did not pick up a single legislative chamber.” Tom Cotton: GOP Wins in House, Senate, State Legislatures Were “Because of Donald Trump”
- So, if it’s political suicide to say Biden won, wouldn’t you guarantee re-election for life if you urged the state legislature to assign the electors to Trump? Former Wisconsin Republican Official Says Sen. Ron Johnson Told Him Biden Won, But It Would Be “Political Suicide” To Admit It
- “4th Circuit overturns District Court preliminary injunction, finding District Court improperly ‘considered the General Assembly’s discriminatory intent in passing the 2013 Omnibus Law to be effectively dispositive of its intent in passing the 2018 Voter-ID Law.'” Federal Appeals Ct Upholds North Carolina Voter I.D. Law
- “Iowa Democrat congressional candidate Rita Hart, who lost her race by six votes, will challenge the results in the House, forgoing state channels.” Iowa Democrat Who Lost Her House Race Wants Nancy Pelosi to Overturn the Election Result
- Feh. Gun-grabbing Chi-Com stooge. Democrat Mark Kelly Sworn Into U.S. Senate, Shrinking GOP Majority
- “Not a good fit.” Team Biden Stabs Former MoveOn Chief in the Back
- “For Biden’s pirates, the worst elections fraud in American history may prove pyrrhic, though in the process of the thieves being waylaid, it could be ruinous to the republic.” If the Elections are Stolen, the Biden Nightmare Begins
- “Libertarians may be the reason that, come January 20, Democrats control the White House and both houses of Congress.” (that and fraud, but mostly probably fraud – jjs) The Libertarian Path to Democrat One-Party Rule
CIVIL WAR 2.0: POST-ELECTION RIOTING, LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- Where do I sign? Michael Flynn Promotes Petition Calling on President Trump to Suspend the Constitution and Declare Martial Law
- “It’s not a slogan. It’s a mandate.” Progressives Push Back On Obama, Defend “Defund the Police”
OTHER BIDEN FAMILY HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS
- “Dem cabinet nom for State Department cofounded consulting firm WestExec.” Biden-Linked Firm WestExec Scrubs China Work From Website
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla: “As we anticipate further authorizations and approvals, we are focused on moving with the same level of urgency to safely supply a high-quality vaccine around the world.” U.K. Approves Pfizer’s Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine For Emergency Usage
- “Rather than hearing the cries of Ohioans, Governor DeWine continues to stifle those cries by finding more inventive ways to use masks to muffle the voices of the people.” Ohio State Lawmakers Move to Impeach Gov. DeWine for Chinese COVID-19 “Abuse of Power,” Mask Mandate
- “Austin Mayor Steve Adler told the public to “stay home if you can… this is not the time to relax” in a Nov. 9 Facebook video. He did not disclose that he was at a timeshare in Cabo San Lucas after flying on a private jet with eight family members and guests.” Austin Mayor Flew Private To Cabo San Lucas Where He Filmed Himself Telling Citizens To “Stay Home”
- “The Southern California cities of Lancaster and Hawaiian Gardens are also looking into starting its own health department.” Beverly Hills City Council Unanimous Vote to Reject Outdoor Dining Ban Adds to List of Lockdown Foes
- “The negative side of these lockdowns has been a financial impact especially brutal on the poor… a negative [educational] impact on children, an increase of depression and suicide, an increase of domestic violence, an increase in drug and alcohol abuse, and a decrease in preventative care, including vaccines special to children, and health screenings, especially cancer.” NM City Council Bucks Dem Governor, Votes To Reopen: “No Evidence” Lockdowns Beat Virus
- “Teacher union leader claims we should follow the science, but then she ignores it.”Science or Science Fiction?
- Nullification. It’s what’s for dinner. Comptroller of Erie County, N.Y., Blocks Health Department from Collecting Chinese COVID Fines
* * * * *
- The magic bullet of dihydrogen monoxide delivered via retractable movie prop hypodermic.“I Trust This Science”: Obama Plans To Take Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine, Open To Televising It
- “Please, all of you, sit down and think about this. Read about this and then make up your own mind.” Renowned Scientist Tells Laura Ingraham the Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine is “Downright Dangerous” and Will Send You “To Your Doom”
- “We’ve known this for months.” Liberals Suddenly Discover Science Shows Schools Are Safe “[Angel-of-Death] Cuomo makes race the basis for dispensing opportunities to entrepreneurs and small businesses.”
- Set-Asides Are Unconstitutional
- Betsy McCaughey: “If government and public-health officials want to maintain public trust, they need to enforce rational rules consistently and obey the rules themselves.” Heavy-Handed Chinese COVID-19 Lockdown Rules Are an All Around Disaster
SCOTUS-PEACHMENT, SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “[Schiff-for-Brains] opposes Attorney General William Barr’s selection of John Durham to serve as special counsel, and suggested that President-elect Joe Biden’s attorney general could consider shutting down the probe.” Adam Schiff-for-Brains, Who Championed the Mueller Probe, Opposes Durham Appointment
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Dem lawmakers join Hamas-tied anti-Semites at American Muslims for Palestine annual conference.” Bro-Fo Omar and Rancida Taliban Headline Anti-Israel Hatefest
- “We should demand that our pastors mark the Nativity with pomp and refuse to support churches whose leaders cower behind the lie that church is nonessential.” Church Leaders Who Cancel Christmas Services Are Clinging to Government Lies, Not Christ
- “She justified the cold-blooded murder of innocent civilians.” Reema Dodin to be First “Palestinian-American” White House Staffer Under Biden
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- Another traitor backstabbing the American worker. DIAF. Mike Lee to Seek Senate Approval of S.386 Outsourcing Bill by “Unanimous Consent”
- “These squishes completely ignore the clear lessons of the November 3rd plebiscite, seeking instead a retreat to globalist migration policies in cahoots with corporatist titans in league with Chuck Schumer.” These Republicans Are Rushing to Enable Soros-Backed Open Borders Policies — And They’ll Pay a Political Price.
- “Biden’s plan to overhaul the nation’s immigration system includes a reversal of Trump’s reforms to the State Department’s refugee resettlement program — a boon for the business lobby that has fought against immigration reduction, knowing it forces their industries to mechanize or hire American.” Migration Lobby: Joe Biden Must “Revise” Trump’s Extreme Vetting of Refugees
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The conference, themed Huge Shake-up, Big Test, Great Cooperation: China’s New Journey toward Modernization and Building a Community with a Shared Future for Mankind, argued for increased cooperation between the Chinese Communist Party and the broader world.”CNN Anchors and Biden Advisers Attended a Major Chinese Communist Conference With Xi Jinping
- Daniel Greenfield: “How Big Tech’s obsession with control is tearing us apart.” The Great Disruption
- CNN political director David Chalian is heard agreeing that CNN would not cover the story, falsely claiming that “Senate Committees looked at and found nothing wrong in Joe Biden’s interaction with Ukrainians.” LISTEN: XiNN Execs Spike “Breitbart, New York Post, Fox News” Hunter Biden Laptop Story
- O’Keefe said, “According to senior vice president on CNN Cynthia Hudson, recorded on Jeff Zucker’s 9 a.m. telephone call at CNN, the reason that Cubans voted for Trump is because they’re attracted to bullies.” O’Keefe XiNN Tapes: Execs Discussed Burying Hunter Biden Story, Advocated Helping Biden With Miami Cubans
- “Do as I say, not as I do.” XiNN Anchor Brianna Keilar Blasts Democratic Leaders For Chinese COVID-19 Hypocrisy
- “The image is real, but claims that the hat was anything more a gift or that Psaki was with Russian officials in any capacity beyond her official role are MISSING CONTEXT,” the USA Today claimed in a fact check. Media Rushes to Defend Biden Press Sec. Jen Psaki Over Hammer and Sickle Hat
- “When Joe Biden is inaugurated, he will immediately be confronted with an unprecedented challenge,” Krugman writes. “He’ll be the first modern U.S. president trying to govern in the face of an opposition that refuses to accept his legitimacy. And no, Democrats, by and large, were not claiming Donald Trump was illegitimate, just that he was incompetent and dangerous.” Paul Krugman Hilariously Debunks Himself
- “It’s not Trump supporters who are living in a fantasyland, but members of the corporate media who sense their power and influence waning.” Media Elites, Not Trump Supporters, Are Disconnected From Reality
- “Second Amendment groups campaign against Dem who used pulpit to boost gun control.”Georgia Dem Warnock Has Long History of Anti-Gun Activism
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Many details remain unclear, but it likely destabilizes the region.” How the Assassination of Iran’s Top Nuclear Scientist Will Change the Middle East
- “Joshua Wong, Agnes Chow, and Ivan Lam were sentenced to prison after organizing protests against an extradition law imposed by the CCP in Hong Kong.” Hong Kong Pro-Democracy Leaders Sentenced to Prison for Protesting Communist China
- The developer, China Bloom, purchased a 99-year lease on Keswick Island in 2019 and is now “trying to stop Aussies from even setting foot on the public beach,” according to local reports. Chinese Developer Bans ALL Australians From Australian Island
- “Anyone who believes a Biden administration will build a stronger alliance system with both the will and the means to protect national interests has not been paying attention.” Could Biden Maintain Trump’s Legacy of Strong Alliances?
- Katie Hopkins: “It’s what many of you ask me the most – and the question I feel most ashamed to answer.” What Happened to Boris Johnson?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Five years since Islamic terrorists Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik murdered 14 innocents in San Bernardino, California.” Masked Mass Murder
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Will Democrats actually try it? Of course.” Supreme Quandary on Court-Packing
- “The issue should be front and center in the 2021 mayoral contest.” New York’s Homeless Crucible
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Racial disparities in pay, job opportunities, housing, food security, and small business lending to deny wealth building to communities of color.” (about that Mike Flynn martial law petition… – jjs) Polident-Elect Biden Treasury Pick Janet Yellen Promises to Use Department to Address Race, Gender and the “Climate Crisis”
- “The political left wants to capture and control free markets, the only engine of prosperity we’ve ever known.” The Organic Capitalism of Whole Foods
- “The order says the Chinese government is committing systemic human rights abuses against the Uyghurs and other religious and ethnic minority groups, according to CBP.” DHS Blocks Cotton Imports From Chinese Slave Labor Camps From Entering US
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Because, reasons! San Francisco Bans Smoking Tobacco in Apartments — but Allows Weed
- “The four murderers whose executions are scheduled today have received full and fair proceedings under our Constitution and laws,” said Barr. “We owe it to the victims of these horrific crimes, and to the families left behind, to carry forward the sentence imposed by our justice system.” 3 Federal Death Penalty Inmates Scheduled for Execution for Brutal Murders
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “Trump’s Health Reimbursement Arrangements regime seems preferable to the well-intentioned, yet overly bureaucratic regime outlined in a recent AEI paper.” To Reform Health Insurance, Let Employees Rather Than Bureaucrats Be In Charge
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Mid-Atlantic Equity Consortium conducts ‘anti-racist’ trainings across 15 states and U.S. territories.” Prominent Diversity Consulting Firm Funded Entirely by Taxpayer Dollars
- “A leftist social agenda and a stifling progressive monoculture reign over large swaths of higher education.” Study: Female Academics Especially Fuel Charge To Turn Higher Ed Into Therapy
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with more Martian geological wonders, and not Lena Dunham’s physiognomy. Sagging Cliffs on Mars
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Building a Mass Grave to the 12th Century… Joe Biden Says He Wants a “Revolution”
- “There are no dictionaries of sustainability’s Newspeak. Its mavens rely less on new words than on perverting or reversing the meaning of old ones.” Sustainable Newspeak by 2050
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “American companies need to realize — quickly — that promoting and defending American values is both good and necessary for their long-term survival.” While Lecturing Americans on Racism, Big Business Opposes Ban on Using Foreign Slave Labor
- Christian Toto: “The Oscar winner suggests scribes judged Hillbilly Elegy on a progressive curve.” (I doubt it but karma is a bitch, eh Opie? – jjs) Red Pill in Progress? Ron Howard Calls Out Political Film Critics
- “It was an elliptical reference to” Trump. Comedian Says Secret Service Investigated Him For Saturday Night Live Joke
- “Prominent stock exchange plans to require ‘token’ women, minorities, and LGBTQ people in listed companies’ leadership.” Woke Nasdaq Should Mind Its Own Business
- “The story of Barack Obama by Barack Obama is another chance for fans to ignore the facts and idolize this man’s face.” Obama’s Dreams from His Presidency
HITHER & YON
- “Even as sickness and death confronts us at every headline, with Christmas around the corner, there’s no better time to cherish what gives life meaning.” 4 Life Lessons I Learned Caring for the Elderly That You Need to Read Now
- “A longtime friend and conservative stalwart passes.” Bruce Herschensohn, RIP
- Ken Blackwell: “Walter’s loss is deep and personal for those of us who knew and loved him. He believed in the power of liberty and he worked every day of his adult life to harness government and optimize individual liberty.” Walter Williams — A Warrior For Liberty!
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.