Good morning, kids. Wednesday and yet again, our guts are being taken for a ride as we go from promising news to disappointing and/or bad news about the ultimate outcome of the theft of the election. Let’s not beat around the bush here. That is exactly what happened, via a combination engineered plot to wreck all the safeguards (minimal to non-existent as they were) because of a phony health crisis to mass ballot dumping in four major metropolitan areas across six states when it became clear that the initial plot wouldn’t work. As a result, the nation is now on the brink of catastrophe. Whatever the legal as well as the political aspects of attempting to secure redress via regular order there are, the situation we find ourselves in has gone way beyond anything in our history.
It’s particularly infuriating to me that the easiest, or at least the clearest most obvious recourse in all of this is the GOP-controlled state legislatures doing their duty by invoking Article II and awarding their electors to President Trump. Failing that, they can or at least should refuse to certify their elections and throw it to the House of Representatives. But with a combination of fear of physical violence against them and their families or worse, collusion with the Chinese-controlled Democrat-Enemy, they are trying to fob off their duty on someone else. They swore the same oath to the Constitution that anyone in uniform does, and it carries with it every bit of the same weight. I don’t give a flying fig about what BLM and Antifa might do to them or the Democrat shit-holes that caused this situation. Your duty is clear. Your moral failing and cowardice even clearer. I cannot describe for you how hateful that is.
Circling back to the initial gut punch, yesterday evening the news broke that SCOTUS has refused to hear the lawsuit challenging the election results in Pennsylvania. Particularly disturbing was that the decision was unanimous. Hello? Justice Alito? Ted Cruz reacted:
“I’m disappointed that the Court decided not to hear the case challenging the election results in Pennsylvania. The anger and division we see across the Nation needs resolution. Late last year, the Pennsylvania Legislature passed a law that purported to allow universal mail-in voting, notwithstanding the Pennsylvania Constitution’s express prohibition. This appeal filed raised important and serious legal issues, and I believe the Court had a responsibility to ensure our elections follow the law and the Constitution.”
My rebuke for the state legislators above is directed in equal measure for the Supreme Court. Some have suggested that perhaps this is maneuvering on Alito’s part to clear the way for the suit brought by the state of Texas, and now with a number of other states joining in as co-plaintiffs, which encompasses not only Pennsylvania but seeks to overturn the theft in Michigan, Georgia and Wisconsin as well. Forgetting Roberts or even Gorsuch, it is unfathomable to me that individuals like Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Amy Coney Barrett would refuse to hear a case like this that is clear, unambiguous and historic in its magnitude and implication. The fact that there has been radio silence from the bench about why they refused to hear it makes it that much more frustrating.
Yet on the positive side, there is the lawsuit from Texas et al against PA, GA, MI and WI (Pagamiwi?) that the court must hear. And it’s a doozy.
The Texas lawsuit argues that the four defendant states changed their mail-in voting rules without going through the constitutional, legislative process. By doing so, they assured illegal mail-in votes, meaning all votes under the new “rules” were illegal from the get-go. These invalid votes override the will of those who legitimately cast votes, tainting the national election.
After all, we are a federation of states. While the individual states control their own election rules, each state is affected by the election outcomes in the other states. Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s statement about the lawsuit perfectly sums up the correct legal standard:
“Trust in the integrity of our election processes is sacrosanct and binds our citizenry and the States in this Union together. Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin destroyed that trust and compromised the security and integrity of the 2020 election. The states violated statutes enacted by their duly elected legislatures, thereby violating the Constitution. By ignoring both state and federal law, these states have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but of Texas and every other state that held lawful elections,” said Attorney General Paxton. “Their failure to abide by the rule of law casts a dark shadow of doubt over the outcome of the entire election. We now ask that the Supreme Court step in to correct this egregious error.”
Because this is a suit between two states, the Supreme Court has original jurisdiction. It’s also a factually pure case, that does not require looking at the reams of evidence demonstrating fraud…
No wonder it appears that eight other states have joined the case (Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, North Carolina, and South Carolina). The only thing that remains to be seen is whether the Supreme Court justices are willing to show the necessary courage to ensure that the will of the people, and not the will of the corruptocrats, prevail in this election.
Bingo. Again, the physical evidence, the eyewitness testimony, the digital forensic evidence, the circumstantial evidence and all the rest of it – when given a thorough review with an open mind – is incontestable. But as I have postulated about similar situations in the past, it seems as if the more clear and solid the case the more apt those who must make the right decision do the exact opposite. I hope to G-d I’m wrong here. John Roberts supposedly considers it his mission to preserve the integrity and alleged impartiality of the Supreme Court. If he fails and then we lose the two seats in Georgia (also no doubt stolen five weeks ago), then he can kiss the integrity of the Court goodbye along with any power or influence he wields on it. Kind of ironic that in order to keep himself relevant, he has to save the presidency of a man he personally hates.
I stated above, whatever is happening here is far outside the scope of anything even approaching the ordinary. Yet the legislators, the justices and as a last resort Congressmen still have the power and authority to do their duty and restore justice. If they are collectively or individually trying to perform some sort of Solomonic miracle with a scalpel, they’re wasting their time. What is needed here is an Excalibur-sized terrible swift sword of Justice. I pray to G-d that He opens these people’s minds and stiffens their backbones.
Otherwise, it’s going to be a very long and dark night.
THE 2020 DEMOCRAT ELECTION HEIST
- “Justice Ginsburg recognized in Bush v. Gore that the date of ‘ultimate significance’ is January 6, when Congress counts and certifies the votes of the Electoral College. The only fixed day in the U.S. Constitution is the inauguration of the President on January 20 at noon.” Team Trump: “Safe Harbor Date” Does Not End Election Contests, RBG Said So
- “The bombshell claim comes today — on the ‘Safe Harbor Day’ for electoral votes — as numerous challenges proceed to give Republicans more time to bring mounting evidence before federal courts as well as the Supreme Court.” “Entire Body of Ballots is Constitutionally Suspect” Claims Texas AG in Supreme Court Suit Seeking to Toss GA, MI, WI, and PA Results
- “There’s a reason other states are joining the case: The case puts the matter immediately before the Supreme Court and has impeccable arguments.” The Texas Lawsuit in the Supreme Court is Huge
- “The lawsuit asks the Supreme Court to block the ‘unlawful election results’ in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.” EXPERT: The Odds of Biden Overcoming Trump’s Lead in the Four Swing States Was “Less Than One in a Quadrillion”
- “Republican lawmakers in the battleground states surrender without a fight.” GOP State Legislatures: Cowardice Under Fire
- “Republican controlled legislatures in five of these disputed states should seize the moment and protect the will of the people — and the integrity of the highest election in the land — by assuming the power granted to them by the U.S. Constitution and slate their own electors for the actual winner, Donald Trump, before Dec 14. But will they rise to the occasion?” Swing State GOP Legislatures’ Appointment of Trump Electoral Slates is Not Only Right for the Republic, It’s Good Politics, Too
- “Jesse Morgan, a subcontracted United States Postal Service driver who felt his truck that mysteriously vanished was carrying ‘fraudulent ballots,’ highlighted how trailers never go missing.” “Never In My Whole Career”: USPS Truck Carrying “Fraudulent Ballots” Vanishes, Driver Still Unable To Locate
- “The Court’s order did not give reasons for denying the appeal, which is standard practice for such decisions, and there was no noted dissent. Justice Amy Coney Barrett apparently participated in the decision, despite Democrat calls for her recusal. Her supposed bias in election matters was a major feature of Democrat opposition to her confirmation.”Supreme Court Rejects GOP Bid to Undo Biden Victory in Pennsylvania
- ” …the Court had a responsibility to ensure our elections follow the law & the Constitution.”Ted Cruz Issues Rebuke Of Supreme Court Snubbing Republican Challenge In Pennsylvania
- “Surely Justice Alito was expecting more when he demanded that Pennsylvania respond to a lawsuit Pennsylvania Republicans filed challenging mail-in ballots.” Pennsylvania’s Democrats Filed a Silly, Dishonest Supreme Court Brief
- “Fredericks reported that a GOP member of Georgia’s legislator told him that veteran members of the Republican party are afraid they are going to be harassed and attacked by the left. The older Republicans are worried BLM and Antifa are going to burn down Atlanta and they will be blamed for it.” News Leaks Why Georgia Republican’s Won’t Back Trump With Special Session: The Mob Now Rules
- “Georgia Dem candidate has attacked opponent for putting ‘political games’ ahead of relief.”Warnock Voter-Registration Group Received $482,000 in PPP Loans
- Should Democrats control Washington, they will change our election system to ensure they have a permanent majority.” Only Georgia Stands in the Way Of U.S. Becoming a One-Party State
- “Millionaire Richard Ossoff has bankrolled his son’s political career.” Ossoff’s Father Met With Chinese “Dignitaries” While Touring His China-Built Yacht
* * * * *
- “Compiling the records required open record requests in 49 of the 50 states and in 11,400 local governments. Only California, which we are suing, rejected our sunshine request.”Dominion Underreports Revenue By Over $60 Million Receives Nearly $120 Million Taxpayer Dollars
- “It’s been over a month since the election, and all is not well in Mudville.” How to Steal an Entire Country
- “Who has the political will to prevail in one of the most important electoral battles in our country’s history?” Forget Fancy Language. Trump’s Re-Election is All About Killer Instinct
- Daniel Greenfield: “Republicans want to count every legal vote, while Democrats want to count every illegal opinion.” President Trump is Defending the People, Democrats are Attacking Them
- “Tenney’s team have argued the judge should certify the election results as they currently stand, which would establish the Republican candidate as representative-elect. Her attorneys argue the court does not have the authority to determine whether the ballots should count.” 12 More Uncounted Ballots Found in NY House Race Where Republican Leads by 12 Votes
- Michael Goodwin: “If the pandemic has taught us anything, it is how fast years of prosperity and stability can be erased. New York has fallen into a hole and must work to earn the trust of its residents if it is to keep them and attract new ones.” (no, Mr. Goodwin; it’s taught us that when Democrats are in power for any length of time, everything is ruined – jjs) Where is the Great Leader That Will Take NYC to New Heights?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Under the direction of a Chinese spy agency, Christine Fang fundraised for and collected private information on U.S. politicians.” FBI: Communist China Spy Infiltrated California Politicians, Including Russia Hoaxer Eric Swalwell
- “Why did the Democrats pull out of the bipartisan China task force I had set up? Why did Speaker Pelosi pull out of that? Why have they denied certain bills that would hold China accountable, that have passed the Senate, not come to the floor?” McCarthy: Swalwell “Should Be Removed from Congress,” When Did Malig-Nancy Pelosi, Schiff-for-Brains Know about China Spy Issue?
- At least he didn’t blame the Jews. Yet. Eric Swalwell Suggests Conspiracy Theory Behind Bombshell Report On His Ties To Alleged Chinese Spy
- “Everyone in the intel community knows that China is a top US national security concern. And there is so much more that we can’t say.” Richard Grenell Hints at Massive Collusion Between Democrat-Enemy and Chi-Coms
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “According to U.S. News and World Report, Williams posted a video on Instagram burning copies of books by Ann Coulter and Donald Trump while blaring ‘FDT.'” BLM Activist Arrested For Rioting Now Caught Burning Conservative Library Books
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The emails purported to be Hunter Biden’s on that abandoned laptop have been verified by one recipient. They’re real and they’re spectacularly damning, according to Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of Hunter Biden.” BOMBSHELL: Hunter Biden Email Names Kamala Harris, Others as Key Contacts for “Joint Venture” With China Energy Co.
OTHER BIDEN FAMILY HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS
- “Wikipedia’s problem with paid editing and editing by individuals with conflicts of interest is merely one of many issues afflicting the site.” Paid Wikipedia Editor Sanitizes the Page of Biden Chinese Coronavirus Czar Jeffrey Zients
- “Bill Clinton pardoned the drug trafficker in a spree before he left office handing out favors to numerous old friends and campaign donors. Biden Cabinet picks Xavier Becerra and Alejandro Mayorkas helped.” Two of Joe Biden’s Cabinet Picks Pushed Clinton to Pardon Cocaine Trafficker Whose Dad Donated to Democrats
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The Lie.” “The Virus”
- “[Chinese] coronavirus pandemic makes it easy for Beijing to collect American genetic info.”U.S. Handing China Americans’ Private Health Care Data
- “Fauci made a point, however, of sending a pre-recorded video to a press event with former Vice President Joe Biden instead, thanking him for appointing him as an advisor on fighting the [Chinese] coronavirus pandemic.” Fauci Skips President Trump Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine Event
- “DeSantis also compared the school-closers who think it mitigates [Chinese] COVID to flat-Earthers.” Gov. DeSantis: “Closing Schools Due to [Chinese] Coronavirus is the Biggest Public Health Blunder in Modern American History”
- “Joe Biden’s unsubstantiated claims went untouched and unchecked by the media, but were debunked by HHS Secretary Alex Azar.” HHS Chief Debunks Biden’s Baseless Claims About Vaccine Distribution as “Nonsense”
- “Garcetti, you fuck!” Low Life Blind Squirrel Finds Nut: Michael Rapaport Slams California Chinese COVID-19 Restrictions After Seeing Flea Market Open
- “For too long, mayors and governors and health officials across the country have overstepped their authority. Time to ignore them.” It’s Time For Mass Civil Disobedience Against Lawless Lockdown Orders
- “So, Cuomo, who fancies himself to be a national leader when it comes to [Chinese] COVID-19, is willing to destroy restaurants, but let Saturday Night Live avoid these restrictions with a loophole? Do people involved with Saturday Night Live have the same immunity to [Chinese] COVID-19 as Black Lives Matter protesters?” Angel of Death Cuomo’s Lockdown Threat Loophole Spares Saturday Night Live
- “Social justice activists care about the most vulnerable, right?” Racial Equity Used to Prioritize Coronavirus Vaccinations
- “Speakeasies for the politically connected are popping up in Chicago and the mainstream press is asleep.” Restaurant “Speakeasies” Flourish in Sea of Lockdown Hypocrisy in Democrat-Run Chicago
- “I made an error.” “Someone Ratted Us Out”: Restaurant Owned By Chicago Alderman Caught Defying Indoor Dining Ban
- Katie Hopkins: “So why is the British government using medical coercion against its own people?” Coercion is Illegal in the UK
- “Does anyone stop to ask what ‘testing positive for [Chinese] coronavirus’ means?” Testing Positive for Chinese Coronavirus
SCOTUS-PEACHMENT, SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Sullivan had for months resisted the Justice Department’s efforts to toss out Flynn’s case.”Judge Dismisses Case Against Michael Flynn But Refuses To Say He’s Innocent
- “The vast majority of legal scholars have indicated that he cannot pardon himself. What he could do is step down and allow the vice president, Vice President Pence, to pardon him.”NY AG James: Even With Pardon Trump “Cannot Avoid Justice” New York State
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “In West Hollywood, the name of the political game has always been real estate…” Ed Buck Was Protected. He Still Is. Part III
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Normally, we would avoid having such a crowd unless it was for something very, very important. This was one of those times.” NYC Synagogue Barred By State From Holding Wedding Hosts Around 5,000 For Funeral
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Big Tech would be the largest beneficiaries of the giveaway, ensuring that only employment-based green cards go to foreign workers who have predominately arrived in the U.S. on the H-1B visa. Now, the plan sits in the House, where it could be jammed into a larger spending package.” House, Senate Bills Prioritize Foreign Nationals as 24.5 Million Americans Remain Jobless, Underemployed
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “To watch the Lincoln Project attack Republican senator hopefuls in Georgia has been ‘the most disgusting betrayal of Republican senators and conservative values that I have seen.'”Lincoln Project Fights to Give Democrats Unlimited Federal Control Through Georgia
- “This is considered a major milestone in the cable news industry.” Newsmax Notches First Ratings Win Over Fox News in Key 25-54 Demographic
- “Like the other networks, they were broken by Trump, who understands the TV business better than any of them.” Fox News’ Media Suicide
- CNN recently argued the “decriminalizing sex work” would serve as a key to “rebuilding the economy,” proposing that an alleged Biden-Haris administration should convene a national sex worker task force. XiNN Floats “Decriminalizing Sex Work” as Key to “Rebuilding Economy”
- “WaPo amplified statements from ‘analysts, some of whom are openly pro-Iranian, claiming sanctions have created obstacles obstructing humanitarian relief efforts.” Washington Post Spouts False Iranian Talking Points on Sanctions Allegedly Blocking Vaccine
- “Instagram slapped a ‘fact-check’ on President Trump’s Pearl Harbor remembrance photo Wednesday, marking a post that had nothing to do with the election.” Instagram Puts Bogus Election Warning Label on Trump Remembrance of Pearl Harbor Attacks
- “When Facebook decides to fact check me, it’s stopped being an ‘interactive computer service.'” What Should Be Done with Section 230?
- “There is a pro-Second Amendment movement happening in black communities, where violence is prevalent. People like Maj Toure, founder of ‘Black Guns Matter,’ have been leading the way in opening up America’s self-defense culture to minorities in need of protection.” Bizarre Chainsaw Attack Sparks Viral 2A Video That Hits Home With Black Women
- “My mother wanted me even though she paid for an abortion,” Bennett explained. “My mother represents women who’ve been coerced into abortion.” “I Would Have Been Dismembered… Thrown Into a Trash Can” Says Black Woman Whose Mother Paid for Abortion
- “On several occasions, Biden has said that ‘life begins at conception’ but he would not interfere with doctors who abort human lives in the womb.” “Pro-Choice” Sen. Chris Murphy: Joe Biden “Might Be Right” That Life Begins at Conception
- “Biden reversed opposition to taxpayer-funded abortion during presidential campaign.”Dems Signal Coming Push for Taxpayer-Funded Abortion
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “I am going to throw out something maybe a little explosive here. It’s just because we have people at the top. At the top of America’s core inner circle of power and influence. We have our old friends.” Tucker Carlson’s Monologue on a Chinese Professor’s Recent Speech Should Terrify You
- “Di’s remarks have surfaced in the wake of a warning from the U.S.’ top counterintelligence official, who said last week that there has been an uptick in Beijing’s efforts to influence incoming Biden administration employees.” CCP Insider: China Couldn’t Use Wall Street To Fix Trump, But It Can With Biden
- “No matter how much Wall Street firms kowtow to the Chinese Communist Party, they will never gain the kind of market access they desire.” Wall Street Loves When Communist China Tells Sweet Billion-Dollar Lies
- “Buttigieg also has bashed Trump for what he said was the president’s ‘silence’ on human rights issues in China, without mentioning the administration’s actions to address the topic.”REPORT: Joe Biden Is Considering Peter Puffer Buttigieg For China Ambassador Post
- “The surveillance technology is just one element of a larger crackdown on the religious and political freedoms of Uighurs in China.” China’s Huawei Tests Facial-Recognition Software to Identify Uighurs to Authorities
- “The farmers say the laws will force them to sell their crops to big agricultural corporations at ruinously low prices, put them at a disadvantage in disputes with their corporate customers, and increase the risk of fraud by removing many of the licensing requirements for farming and trading.” Striking Farmers Shut Down India’s Punjab to Protest Agriculture Law
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “President-elect Joe Biden’s pick to lead the Department of Defense reportedly predicted in 2014 that ISIS, the Islamic terror group, would be a ‘flash in the pan.'” Biden’s Pentagon Pick Lloyd Austin Was Accused Of Downplaying ISIS Threat
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Former Agriculture Sec. Tom Vilsack informed former President Barack Obama during a 2015 Oval Office meeting that he wanted to resign citing the boredom of the job.” Biden’s Likely Pick For USDA Tried To Resign From Same Position Under Obama Because He Had “Literally Nothing To Do”
- “Fudge has not commented on reports that Biden has selected her to head the agency.”Biden’s Black HUD Nominee Objected to Relegation of African Americans to HUD
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “When it tells us how much we owe, the government excludes trillions of dollars in obligations.” The Real Debt
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The purported newly available evidence would not have undermined a crucial aspect of the government’s case for sentencing Mr. Bernard to death.” Convicted Murderer Set to be Executed on Thursday After Jurors Who Sentenced Him to Death Asked Trump to Grant Clemency
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The idea that bars should remain open yet schools remain closed runs counter to any sense of logic, not to mention good public policy.” Lockdowns Have Caused More Children to Drop Out of School Than Americans Have Died of Chinese COVID
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “Private companies prepare to do battle with Democrat Swamp creatures for the future of U.S. space exploration.” Can Commercial Partnerships Save NASA From Biden?
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “California bureaucrat drew bipartisan backlash over ‘crooked’ environmentalist agenda.”Biden’s EPA Frontrunner Worked to Ban Gas-Powered Cars
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Dressed as the jolly old man himself, Crowder first bonded with Michael over a shared love of boxing and then apologized for how he was treated by one of Santa’s unofficial — and woefully inadequate — shopping mall ‘helpers,’ who somehow skated through the North Pole’s strict hiring system and had directly insulted Michael and his family, including his police officer dad.” Watch: Steven Crowder Saves Christmas For Boy Shamed By Woke Santa Over NERF Gun
- “The elite media canonize an apologist for revolutionary violence and totalitarianism.” The Angela Davis Moment
- “What sort of culture war calming is this? Well, it isn’t any at all, and none should ever been expected by serious people. So why did anyone?” Biden’s Latest Nominee Proves He Comes Not to Bring Peace, But a Sword to the Culture War
- Christian Toto: “Two Hollywood veterans take their own to task for a shocking lack of empathy.” McConaughey, Brand Nail the Clueless Elite
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Promised Land president shows how the lie became a pillar of the state.”The Book on Barry
- “On different views of African-American disadvantage.” The Bias Narrative v. the Development Narrative
HITHER & YON
- “A new movie about Citizen Kane opens up a window into the inner workings of Tinseltown.” (I saw it and it’s quite good – jjs) Fake News in Hollywood
- “What the light from the Hanukkah menorah is really meant to illuminate.” Hanukkah’s Universal Message
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.