Good morning, kids. Thursday and of course the big story is the Texas lawsuit against the four states where the Democrats stole the election. There are now 18 states that have joined Texas in the suit, which due to the nature of it being one or more states suing others means it goes straight to the Supreme Court for some sort of adjudication.
Significant violations of election law that were put into place to protect against election fraud is sufficient to invalidate the results of the elections, apart from whatever evidence is able to be gathered in a short time to show actual numbers of fraudulent ballots. Reason would indicate that there is a high number of fraudulent ballots that are impossible to identify, which is why the election laws pertaining to mail-in ballots were established to begin with.
There is no remedy to correct the Nov 3rd election because ballots that did not adhere to election law cannot be identified as separate from those that did. An accurate count of legal ballots that were cast cannot be made. Therefore, as directed in the Constitution, it falls to the legislature of each state to choose electors as has been done in the past. Failing that, each state may determine not to submit any presidential electors.
The Texas lawsuit claims the odds of Biden overcoming Trump’s lead and winning any of the states after the point indicated was one in a quadrillion. And therefore, the odds of winning all four was one in a quadrillion to the fourth power. The lawsuit did not provide information on how that number was determined. This may seem an exaggerated to some. It is enough to state that the odds of winning any one of the states was highly unlikely and the odds of winning all four were extremely unlikely…
… But even if the odds were orders of magnitude better than that, they were still astronomically small. At any rate, the merits of the lawsuit do not depend on any certain level of odds of Biden overcoming a lead that had been established by 3:00 A.M. the day after election.
The other salient point not quoted above is the fact that election laws were changed by the judicial and/or executive branches in each of the states in direct contravention of the Constitution and violation of state laws; only the states’ legislative branches have the authority to do so. It was an incontestable, flagrant violation that at a minimum should disqualify the results and if not lead to SCOTUS deciding in favor of Trump by awarding him the electors (highly unlikely), then revoking any certification of the elections and instructing the states’ legislatures to award their electors as they see fit.
And this, as we all are well aware by now, leads to the very big question marks of how will SCOTUS rule in this, perhaps the most significant case in US history since Dred Scot if not ever, and if they do in fact throw it back to the legislatures their rulings. It is highly unlikely that SCOTUS itself will directly rule to award the electors to Trump, but that they will in fact recognize that the elections were indeed compromised as well as unconstitutional insofar as the flagrant usurpation of the state legislatures’ supremacy in making election law and then throw it back to them. Their options are to assign electors in a manner of their choosing or refuse to assign any. By doing that, if the final tally leaves neither Trump nor the Polident-elect with 270 electoral votes, it goes to the House of Representatives who then get to decide who will be the next President. And that vote is by number of states, not representatives. I believe the split is 26-24 in favor of the GOP.
As I mentioned in passing yesterday in regards to the disappointment/puzzlement as to why SCOTUS punted on the Pennsylvania case, it had been pointed out to me that they’re not refusing to hear the case but have tabled it until a later date. Please correct me if I’m screwing that reason up. More to the point, I think that the Texas suit, given its magnitude and scope as well as the parties involved is the one that the Court has, for lack of better terminology, more of a vested interest in hearing.
UPDATE: From commenter Red Banzai the Southerner:
“SCOTUS has not punted the Pennsylvania case. It is still docketed and will move forward. I would not be at all shocked if it (and other suits that are coming down the pike) are joined with Texas v Pennsylvania et al and all issues are decided together.
I think it is VERY important that they did not kick the Kelly/Parnell case because it specifically addresses lower level races in cheating states. While the Texas suit may end up resolving the presidential race, it would leave senators and congressmen who benefited from the same cheating in place. The Kelly/Parnell case will allow SCOTUS to order relief in lower level races too (probably that relief would be ordering new elections and not allowing the seating of congressmen/senators who also benefited from the big steal)”
The nation is literally on the brink of extinction. Then again, even if Trump had emerged or please G-d winds up emerging victorious, the same rot that has corrupted our government, society and culture will still exist and pose an existential threat well beyond 2024. On a positive note, I think Trump has caused a great awakening that is not going to go away whatever the outcome of this election is. If nothing else, he has exposed the menace of the globalist anti-American project that has been eating away at us since the end of the Second World War, if not since Wilson. Even the least informed person who is not a brain-dead Marxist understands something is terribly wrong, and it’s neither Trump nor his policies. I could care fuck all about the GOP and all this talk about what it needs to do and all that other rot presupposing that party’s relevancy, when it is in fact dead or worse, an undead zombie co-conspirator with The Enemy.
We are in a civil war for this nation. It either gets somewhat easier with Trump still at the helm or exponentially more difficult with him out of office, and perhaps nothing to stop The Enemy from having its way with us. Except mass and sustained civil disobedience or worse, armed insurrection. I am praying it never comes to that, but given everything we have seen so far, to dismiss out of hand that that is a distinct possibility is to be living in denial. Between China and Iran abroad and our own homegrown rabid Maoists and their Big Tech, Wall Street, CoC enablers at home, I’m scared shitless. If worse comes to worse, I’ll figure it out.
THE 2020 DEMOCRAT ELECTION HEIST
- “A complete roundup of the facts involved in the most important lawsuit in American history.” A Summary of the Texas Election Lawsuit
- “It remains unclear exactly how Trump and his legal team aim to intervene in the case. Should the Supreme Court grant certiorari and take up the case, Trump could file an amicus curiae (friend of the court) brief, but the promise to ‘intervene’ seems more aggressive than that.” “The Big One”: Trump Will Join Texas Lawsuit to Block “Unlawful Election Results” in Swing States
- Margot Cleveland: “Texas argues that the case ‘presents constitutional questions of immense national consequences,’ namely that the 2020 election suffered from serious constitutional irregularities.” 6 Things to Know About Texas’ Supreme Court Petition Over 2020’s Messed-Up Election (messed up as in stolen – jjs)
- “Over the course of an extensive press conference, the Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society introduced three whistleblowers who together painted a comprehensive and interlocking picture of illegality and malfeasance involving hundreds of thousands of ballots being prepared, curated, and moved across state lines.” Here’s the Evidence of Widespread Election Fraud
- “[Sen. Ron] Johnson is joining Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala) who announced he will object when it’s time to certify the Electoral College.” It’s Not Over Until It’s Over: Group of GOP Senators Are Uniting to Go to War With the Electoral College
- “Threats to either Democrats or Republicans are unacceptable and un-American. They’re even more unbecoming of an elected official. Rep. Johnson has been removed from her committee assignments, and we are looking into further disciplinary action as the proper authorities conduct their own investigations.” MI Democrat Removed From Committees, Facing “Investigations” After Making “Threats” Against Trump Supporters
- “Why the Supreme Court refused to hear the PA election fraud case, and what happens next.” Parsing Out Pennsylvania
- “This isn’t an ‘equal protection’ issue for voting integrity. It’s a bit messier than that.” How to Challenge the PA Secretary of State’s Election Night Chicanery
- “A recently resurfaced video from 2016 shows Raphael Warnock behind his church’s podium, giving a eulogy for the murderous Communist dictator.” Georgia Democrat Raphael Warnock Says He Didn’t Praise Murderous Dictator Fidel Castro. Here’s Video of Him Doing It
* * * * *
- “Are the justices afraid? Have they been threatened?” Will the Supreme Court Ignore the Stolen Election?
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Mail-in ballots created a mess, and it looks like it will stay that way.”Our Judicial System Increasingly Is Letting the Presidential Election Stand, and O.J. Did Not Murder Nicole
- “In their handling of the Trump campaign’s election lawsuits, judges appointed by Republicans — including by Trump himself — have demonstrated their devotion to judicial principle.” Constitutional Fidelity
- “It’s not about the cheating. It’s about the cowardice, and the bad faith.” Bad Faith, Elections, and Election Officials
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “One reason the Chinese might have been interested in winter tactics: PLA soldiers would later become involved in conflicts with Indian troops in the Himalayas.” Documents Reveal Canada Planned Winter Training with Chinese Troops; Canceled After U.S. Request
- “It’s not a coincidence that America’s Founders met in taverns, or that our current ruling class is closing them down. They want us cowed.” No Bread, No Circuses, No Problem
- “Hardcore black Democrats are the new Palestinians. Most are so consumed with revenge, hate, and self-pity; it is impossible for them to function as a proper part of society.” The Fallacy of Perpetual Protest
- “Democrats bypassed state courts and are going straight to the Democrat-held House of Representatives to challenge a win eked out by Republicans in a swing Iowa congressional seat.” (let’s see what happens when the presidency is decided in the House – jjs) Iowa Democrat Appeals to House to Overturn Election Loss
- “The winner of this election must be decided by the real parties in interest: the voters. And to do so, every valid vote must be counted.” NY Justice Refuses to Declare Winner in #NY22, Puts Them Back at Square One
- “The situation in New York’s 22nd congressional district is as much a national embarrassment as it is proof how important election transparency is.” Chaos in New York’s 22nd Congressional District Proves Importance of Election Transparency
- “There can be little doubt left that Chinese influences corrupted the 2020 elections, interfering on behalf of Joe Biden.” Joe Biden, the Manchurian President
- “The fate of the decent summons us to oppose the vanity of fools.” The Mafia vs. the Mob
- “If the Biden administration comes to office then I will certainly be leaving,” Carson said. “But if the Trump administration continues then I will stay on.” Ben Carson Won’t Rule Out Trump’s Chances at Second Term, Says Trump’s Admin Has Been “Amazing Experience”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “Video of the ‘autonomous zone’ appeared on Twitter, showing a shanty town made of cardboard boxes and pilfered public fencing with warning signs posted on the outside.”Portland Mayor Evicts New “Red House” Autonomous Zone By Force
- “Both the police chief and the mayor have urged the rebels to lay down their arms, but it appears they are refusing to do so.” Setting Up a Siege? Antifa Has Armed Guards, Stockpiled Weapons at Portland Autonomous Zone
- “What must be applied here is ‘political/cultural triage.'” The Time for Talking with the Left is Long, Long Past
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “I take this matter very seriously but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors.” Hunter Biden Says He’s Being Investigated For Possible Tax Crimes
- “If we must live with the marionette president, let’s cut a few of the strings that were intended for his control.” Why Trump Should Pardon the Biden Family Immediately
- “Barring a miracle, Biden will be sworn in as president next month and all the skeletons jumping around in his closet have grave implications for America’s national security. ” The Biden Family Put National Security at Risk
MEDIA CENSORSHIP OF BOMBSHELL BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, DISINFORMATION & SMEARING OF NY POST, GIULIANI ET AL
- When the IRS clears him of any wrongdoing, all this will be forgotten. After they use it to smear Trump. GOP Sen. Kennedy: Hunter Biden Revelations Raise Issue of Why Media and Tech Clamped Down on N.Y. Post Reporting
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Following the adverse reactions experienced by the two healthcare workers, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) issued ‘precautionary advice” which said that people who have a ‘history of a significant reaction’ to medicines, foods, or vaccines should avoid taking the [Chinese] coronavirus vaccine.” UK Requires “Resuscitation Facilities” at Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine Centres After Allergic Reactions
- “Because wearing masks for the past 9 months has slowed it down so well.” Biden Announces He Will Sign “Executive Order to Require Masks Everywhere” He Can
- “It’s the most demonstrative political statement being made today and authorities who would try to enforce their edicts are playing with fire.” The Extraordinary Rise of the Chinese COVID Rebels
- “America’s political class on both sides of the aisle has turned septic.” Liars, Loons, Morons, Cowards, Hypocrites, and Ruin
- “Republicans are trying to shoehorn the individual stimulus payments into the pandemic relief bill by shifting dollars and priorities around. It’s not going to work. The GOP is going to have to increase the size of the bill if they want individual payments. And McConnell is already holding his caucus together by a thread, trying to keep the overall cost of the bill under $1 trillion.” GOP Leaders Greenlight $600 Stimulus Payment for Individuals in Relief Bill
- Daniel Greenfield: “Now, Democrats shut down the state because of the lack of ICU beds.”California Democrats Added Only 7% More ICU Beds in 8 Months
* * * * *
- “Do Americans still have the spirit and character necessary for free and ordered government, or not?” Modest and Benevolent Leaders or Maniacs Drunk on Power?
- “Thanks to power-mad, narcissistic risk-averse officials who ordered lockdowns, America is suffering emotionally.” America Tests Positive for a Raging Mental Health Pandemic
- “What is certain is that children are suffering due to school closures.” The Science-Denying Teachers’ Unions and Their War on Children
- “Now that the vaccine is here, media outlets like the New York Times are refuting previous statements made by health officials promising a return to ‘normal.” New York Times: You Must Wear a Mask Even After Getting a Vaccine
SCOTUS-PEACHMENT, SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “[Carter] Page, citing new revelations about Swalwell’s contacts with a Chinese spy, called Swalwell one of the more ‘hypocritical and dangerous’ members of Congress.” Swalwell Calls for Investigation of Leaked Chinese Spy Story, But Hyped Classified Leaks About Carter Page
- “Swalwell claims Axios’ scoop, which the outlet says was the result of a year-long investigation, was leaked as payback for his work to impeach President Trump. Indeed, he’s angrier about the leak than he is about China targeting him. Pretty rich, when Swalwell for years promoted every Russian-collusion conspiracy theory he could find.” Eric Swalwell, a Chinese “Honeytrap” and FBI Double Standards
- Lloyd Billingsley: “And Biden taps Awan’s collaborator Xavier Becerra for HHS boss.”Democrats Pay Off Intrusive IT Man Imran Awan
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Two sources directly familiar with the counterintelligence investigation of Fang told The Federalist that she and Swalwell had a sexual relationship.” Swalwell Refuses to Disclose Whether He Had a Sexual Relationship With a Suspected Chinese Spy
- “Is Swalwell alleging that Trump waited until more than a month after the election to out him?” Eric Swalwell Implicates Democrat Leadership, Blames Trump for Revelation of Chinese Spy Who Infiltrated Him
- “Schiff’s office did not respond when asked if he previously knew about Swalwell’s involvement with Fang or if he was briefed about Swalwell’s relationship with Fang.” Schiff-for-Brains Refuses to Disclose Why He Withheld Details of Swalwell’s Relationship With a Chinese Spy From Intel Committee
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Where’s our Meir Kahane to shut this two-kopek Schickelgruber wannabe down “once and for all?” The world wonders… De Bolshevik Threatens to Shut Down Non-Compliant Orthodox Synagogue “Once and For All”
- “The stay-at-home order essentially cancels Christmas, or at least, it cancels Christmas gatherings involving people from more than one household.” Newsom Bans Indoor Services, Multi-Household Gatherings Through Christmas in Most of California
- Daniel Greenfield: “We used to take religious freedom for granted. Then the lockdowns came.” The Chanukah Underground
- “Why the Supreme Court blocked a pandemic order that had already been lifted.” Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn v. Cuomo
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “As part of those plans, Harris said Biden will send an amnesty for all illegal aliens living in the U.S. to Congress in the first 100 days and, most significantly, end Trump’s travel ban on foreign nationals from Iran, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Venezuela, North Korea Nigeria, Myanmar, Eritrea, Sudan, Tanzania, and Kyrgyzstan.” Kamala Harris Vows Amnesty in First 100 Days, Restarting Immigration from Exporters of Terrorism
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Much as I hate Zuckerberg, he’s a reliable Leftist. So what’s the real story? FTC, 48 States File Lawsuits to Break Up Facebook
- “ABC News, CBS News and NBC News did not report the news on their morning or evening shows for the entirety of Tuesday… Cable news networks did not fair much better, with MSNBC spending about five minutes of Tuesday on the report during the early hours. Meanwhile, CNN did not do any reporting on-air or on its online website.” Media Largely Ignores Report Of Swalwell’s Involvement With Suspected Chinese Spy
- Spoiler alert: socialism. XiNN Exposes Horrific Hospital Conditions in Venezuela, But Omits Direct Mention of the Main Cause
- Michelle Malkin: “I’m old enough to remember when YouTube posed an existential threat to information gatekeepers.” YouTube Pledges to Delete Videos Questioning Election Results
- “YouTube will allow conspiracy theory videos about Russians stealing the 2016 election, or 9/11 being an inside job, but not videos on 2020 election fraud.” 4 Conspiracies YouTube Allows to Flourish While Censoring Claims of Election Fraud
- “[Matt] Yglesias will become part of The New Contras, a band of center-left journalists whose willingness to critique the excesses of leftism have pushed them from major publications to ascendant self-publishing platforms.” Corporate Media’s Intellectual Stagnation Feeds The New Contras’ Ascent
- “The only inadvertent benefit of Brennan’s airtime is that it exposes how unmoored our ruling class is from the public it is supposed to serve.” Why Does Corporate Media Amplify John Brennan’s Never-Ending Lies?
- Larry Elder: “To destroy media credibility.” Trump Won His Other Campaign
- “It was during the 2019 Democrat presidential primary when O’Rourke said, ‘Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47.'” Jon Ossoff Wants Beto O’Rourke-Style Gun Control for Georgians
- “City to allow email applications in bid to avoid court rulings.” Philly Buckles Under Legal Pressure From Gun-Rights Activists
- “Its acolytes are getting top jobs in his administration.” Biden’s Gifts to Planned Parenthood
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The aircraft is designed to carry high ranking officials, including President Vladimir Putin, in the case of a nuclear attack. The break-in was uncovered during an aircraft inspection at Beriev Taganrog Aviation Scientific and Technical Complex, officials said Monday.” Report: 39 Pieces of Radio Equipment Snatched From “Doomsday Plane” at Top Secret Russian Air Base
- The South China Morning Post: “Chinese Foreign Minister, Wang Yi, called on Monday for Beijing and Washington to resume dialogue to reset ties… ahead of the incoming US administration under US President-elect Joe Biden.” China Calls for a “Reset” in Relations With U.S. Under Biden Administration
- “It’s a great move by the Chinese. Unleash a virus (either on purpose or at least not stopping it once it gets out accidentally) on the world. Watch the global economy collapse, and with it, oil prices. Then, swoop into a place like Iraq that has been so cash-strapped it cannot pay its civil servants, and bail them out.” China Inks Lucrative Oil Deal — With Iraq
- “Thankfully, there is still time for President Trump to move beyond campaign rhetoric and choose to hold Maduro and his socialist government accountable for stealing private property.” Trump Should Send a Clear Message to Venezuela’s Socialist Regime — And Here’s How
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The military-industrial complex is back.” Paul Joseph Watson Video: Meet the New Boss
- Robert Spencer: “Stand up and take a bow, Chancellor Merkel.” Germany: Muslim Migrant Hailed as “Model Refugee” Murders Handicapped Man
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Raphael Warnock owes Georgians an answer to the question of court packing, just as Joe Biden still owes one to all of America.” How Court Packing Would End Americans’ Constitutionally Secured Rights
- “Revamping some of the national highway system makes sense — but basing those decisions on vague notions of social justice is not the way to do it.” Racist Interstates?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Musk cited business interests as the primary reason for the move in an interview with the Wall Street Journal. Tesla is opening a new factory outside Austin and SpaceX uses a launch site in south Texas.” Elon Musk Joins Mass California Exodus, Moves To Texas
- “American conservatives should not be cheering for concentrating power in the hands of a few, whether those few are politicians or business owners. Big business and big government always collude.” Why Small Business is Just as Important as Small Government
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “New Yorkers can — and should — put the blame squarely on the shoulders of progressive New York City Mayor Bill [DeBolshevik]. [DeBolshevik] pushed back, claiming that [Chinese] COVID is to blame.” SHOCKING: New York City Shootings on Track to Hit 14-Year High
- “Trump’s approach was a great first step. Now we need to keep going.” Justice Reform and Neighborhood Safety: A Winning Combination
- “Another [Nazi collaborator] George Soros-funded District Attorney announces he’ll no longer criminalizing quality of life offenses or ask for cash bail.” Los Angeles is About to Get Mad Max Rules
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The bombshell back stories of Joe Biden’s Health and Human Services pick, Xavier Becerra.” “X” Marks the Spot
- “Of particular interest are those he has chosen for top U.S. health positions, leaving many Americans leary [sic] of an attempt to traffic in progressive politics under the guise of healthcare concerns.” Biden Places Politics Above Qualifications for Top Health Positions
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “A leading state medical school in Syracuse, NY, has embedded racial consciousness into almost every aspect of its admissions, hiring, and programming.” Investigation: Racial Identity Politics Consumes SUNY Upstate Medical University
- “With a Biden presidency looming, charter schools are once again under attack.” Monopoly Games
- “Our schools must be places where all students, staff, and community members feel safe, supported, and inspired.” (the vermin who are doing this to us should be made to feel unsafe – rhetorically speaking – 24/7/365 – jjs) Virginia District to Rename Schools Named After Founding Fathers
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter: “Capitalism in space: In a spectacular achievement, SpaceX’s eighth Starship prototype today completed 6:42 minute flight that appeared to go practically perfectly, until landing.” Starship Flies!
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Historically, climate activists like to use ‘climate change’ as an immediate go-to cause for anything that they can’t explain.” Automobile Tires, Not Climate Change, Are Killing West Coast Salmon
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “When asked whether Joe Biden has the authority to mandate that public schools allow transgender students to play on the sports teams and use the locker rooms that they gender-identify with…” Ted Cruz: “If We See a Biden Administration, We Will See Them Abusing Their Power on a Daily Basis”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Do you wanna be a free man/Do you want to be a slave?… Is this a sovereign nation/Or just a fascist state?” Music Legends Eric Clapton, Van Morrison Sing Against Chinese COVID Lockdowns and “Fascist State”
- “I wish we could all celebrate diversity and honor everyone’s traditions.” She asserted that “these times we live in are so divisive” and that it’s “a sad statement that Christmas lights have to be a target.” (kind of a mealy-mouthed response, but then again, I’m not a potential target for a Molotov cocktail – jjs) Chinese COVID Ward Nurse Puts Up Christmas Lights at Home, Gets Letter Saying They’re a “Reminder of Systemic Biases”
- Salena Zito: “We are all in some way looking for something that draws us together, even if it’s with only a handful of family members.” As 2020 Kills Traditions, Christmas Stands Strong
- “During Christmas season, claims that the free market encourages selfishness and distracts us from higher ideals increase. Let’s think about this.” Unselfish Materialism
- Christian Toto: “Right-leaning comics already face industry discrimination. Now, it’s getting worse.” Big Tech Is Crushing Conservative Comedy
- “Though gorgeously filmed and acted, Netflix’s Mank is, at bottom, a stale Hollywood lecture.” Ravishing Propaganda
- Dennis Prager: “Distinctions lie at the very heart of creation. The Left’s war on the Judeo-Christian religions is rooted in its war against distinctions.” The Torah vs. the Left
- “So what’s Hanukkah truly about? Simple: It’s about the rootedness of tradition against the imperialism of cosmopolitanism… Plus ca change…” Why the Cultural Elite Truly Despises Hanukkah
HITHER & YON
- “The fire is roaring and hot cocoa is almost ready. Here’s how to navigate all the endless streaming services to see these 25 beloved Christmas classics.” Your Comprehensive Guide to Streaming These 25 Christmas Classics
- “Orwell — with all of the differences between his time and ours — speaks to us with authority and with renewed resonance.” George Orwell, Our Contemporary — Almost
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.