Good morning, kids. The weekend is here and the big story is “The Big One” keeps getting bigger. The Texas-led lawsuit against the PaGaMiWi now includes six more states – Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and Utah – as well as 106 House Republicans who have filed an amicus brief joining the suit. That said where were the other 106 GOP Congressmen as well as our contingent in the Senate? Well, they seem to be co-conspirators after the fact in the greatest crime in American history, the theft of the 2020 election.
Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) announced earlier on Thursday that he would not be signing on to the House Republicans’ amicus because he thought the lawsuit filed by Texas “represents a dangerous violation of federalism & sets a precedent to have one state asking federal courts to police the voting procedures of other states.”
“The American people are raising legitimate questions & they deserve answers. I strongly support the continued pursuit of litigation where most likely to succeed — such as Georgia to bring to light any illegal votes & encourage, if necessary, state legislatures to alter their electors accordingly,” Roy said on Twitter. “But, I cannot support an effort that will almost certainly fail on grounds of standing and is inconsistent with my beliefs about protecting Texas sovereignty from the meddling of other states.”
Really, Chip Roy? RUFKM?! Pennsylvania’s executive branch with the rubber stamp of its corrupt supreme court usurped the absolute authority of its legislature and changed election procedures. They not only disenfranchised their own voters but every voter in the nation. The blatant violation of the Constitution in that regard at a minimum demands that SCOTUS at least hear this case, let alone rule in favor of Trump in the unlikely event they decide to actually adjudicate it and thereby decide the election. I’m not even going to get into the details of what happened late on election night which was made possible because of the illegal changing of the election laws in the first place. Chip Roy and idiots, cowards and stooges like him are hiding behind the niceties of procedures while seditious criminals and traitors are on the verge of overthrowing the nation and seizing power once and for all. One wonders if Miss Kiss Kiss Fang Fang has a sister who loves to dip some Chip long time too. Asshole.
Pennsylvania said that Texas was guilty of “seditious abuse of the judicial process.” Sedition is commonly understood as rebellion, and is defined more precisely in federal criminal law as an attempt to overthrow the United States government.
Since Election Day, State and Federal courts throughout the country have been flooded with frivolous lawsuits aimed at disenfranchising large swaths of voters and undermining the legitimacy of the election. The State of Texas has now added its voice to the cacophony of bogus claims. Texas seeks to invalidate elections in four states for yielding results with which it disagrees. Its request for this Court to exercise its original jurisdiction and then anoint Texas’s preferred candidate for President is legally indefensible and is an afront [sic] to principles of constitutional democracy…
Texas’s effort to get this Court to pick the next President has no basis in law or fact. The Court should not abide this seditious abuse of the judicial process, and should send a clear and unmistakable signal that such abuse must never be replicated.
Shapiro drew calls for his resignation after stating, before Election Day, that Trump did not have the votes to win the state.
Amazing how a week before the election, this shyster fraud was cocksure Trump was going to come up short, even though by 9:30PM on election night he was leading by a virtually insurmountable 650,000-plus votes. Aside from the fact that an attorney general does not know we live in a constitutional representative republic and not a democracy, again it galls me how these people project and throw out the truth, justice and the American way hyperbole. That said, if you sort of read between the lines, the more inflammatory the rhetoric, the more it reveals that they are scared shitless that this election might actually slip away from them.
The galling thing is that, as we all know, the state legislatures which are controlled by the GOP have the power under Article II to select the electors to the Electoral College as they see fit, especially in circumstances like this. They do not need a go-ahead from SCOTUS, but my sense is is that is what they seem to be looking for. So, if I had to take a guess, the mindset is:
1 – SCOTUS rules that indeed the way the election procedures were hijacked in these states was blatantly unconstitutional, but they will not decide the election in favor of Trump or the Polident-elect but throw the decision back to the state legislatures to assign their electors accordingly, as per Article II.
2 – The state legislatures can either assign all or most of their electors to Trump and thereby end this nightmare, while simultaneously touching off another one or…
2a – …Refuse to assign any electors at all leaving neither Trump nor the Polident-elect with the required 270 electoral votes to claim the presidency.
3 – This results in the election being thrown over to the House of Representatives where each of the 50 states (excluding Obama’s 7 extras) will cast a vote to decide the issue.
4 – ?????
5 – Profit!
Of course, all of the above can only happen if the Supreme Court decides to take up the case. And that means John Roberts. Given now the scope of this thing and its implications, I cannot imagine him not taking it. Forgetting his hatred for President Trump, the man no doubt has an ego that is right up there with Obama. How could he possibly pass up an opportunity like this to be in the history books. If we assume – and it’s a big assumption – that the other five normal justices rule in favor of Texas et al, John Roberts will swallow hard and make it a 6-3 decision just so that he could write what arguably would be the most important majority decision in the Court’s history, no doubt tinged with barbs against the President on every other line.
Now, that said, I don’t want to even contemplate Texas et al losing at SCOTUS. That would mean Roberts and Gorsuch, with perhaps Kavanaugh, jumping ship to the other side. But if that should happen, whither Texas, the 18 states, 106 Congressmen and the state legislatures? Crucially, as I stated earlier, the latter still have the power to not only do their Constitutional duty but to do the morally right thing and save the nation, at least temporarily, regardless of what SCOTUS decides. If all of them suddenly get a case of Chip Roy-itis, throw up their hands and defer to a Supreme Court decision that in purely legal terms is irrelevant vis a vis their own (the legislatures’) authority, yet would be in the pantheon of infamy with Dred Scot, Plessy, Korematsu and Roe, then what the hell are they doing complaining about the unconstitutional usurpation of power by the lower courts in the first place? With a decision against Texas, SCOTUS itself would have underscored the corruption of the entire judicial branch at every level.
Texas, G-d bless it (in a positive and non-sarcastic sense) has, with this case, unsheathed a political sword. Whatever SCOTUS may decide, it’s too late to put it back. If all of these individuals and entities believe as we all do that the republic is on the verge of being overthrown, there is no alternative than to set things right by either having the courage to go the Article II route and assign Trump electors to the Electoral College or let the House vote 26-24 Trump. There is no alternative to this. The American people, justice and whatever last vestige of the nation as founded that remains demand it.
Happy Hanukkah and have a good weekend. And don’t forget to say your prayers…
THE 2020 DEMOCRAT ELECTION HEIST
- “This brief presents [our] concern as Members of Congress, shared by untold millions of their constituents, that the unconstitutional irregularities involved in the 2020 presidential election cast doubt upon its outcome and the integrity of the American system of elections.” (where are the other 106? – jjs) 106 House Republicans Announce Support For Texas Lawsuit Against GA, MI, PA, WI
- “If you pay close attention, it sure looks as though something is up.” Trump: “…You’ll See a Lot of Big Things Happening Over the Next Couple of Days
- “Sedition is commonly understood as rebellion, and is defined more precisely in federal criminal law as an attempt to overthrow the United States government.” Pennsylvania to U.S. Supreme Court: Texas Guilty of “Seditious” Behavior
- “The state legislature serves as an ‘insurance policy’ against election officials who abuse or misuse their power,” State Rep. Daire Rendon, one of the legislators who signed on to the brief, said in a statement. “And our election officials failed in their primary duty. They had one job — to follow Michigan election law as it is written, not as they wish it to be — and they failed it.” “The Big One” Gets Bigger: 15 Michigan Legislators Join Texas Election Lawsuit
- “The Georgia Senate runoffs will have implications from coast to coast.” State Election, National Effects
- “He also said that ‘Hundreds of thousands of GA patriots are disgusted w/ the GA Republican Party..'” Report: Lin Wood Claims Georgia Republicans “Are Not Going Back to the Polls”
- Hello muddah, hello faddah… Abuse Allegations and Health-Code Violations Plagued Warnock Summer Camp, Records Show
- “He was commenting in the wake of Israel’s elections earlier that month, which the media had expected Netanyahu to lose (he won). The Obama administration interfered in that election to assist Netanyahu’s opponents, who were backed by international non-governmental organizations (NGOs).” Warnock Blasted Israel, Netanyahu in 2015 Sermon: “Apartheid”; “Racist”; “Clever Politicians”
* * * * *
- When the DailyKos can’t even fake a poll… Left Wing Pollster Finds Only 51% of People Feel US Election “Conducted Fairly”
- “Why do we insist the game is rigged? Because it is. And you are a fool, at best, not to see it.” Play the Game or Be Played
- Julie Kelly: “Begging those same voters to keep them in power adds insult to injury.” Senate Republicans Can’t Be Bothered With Election Cheating
- “In poker parlance, the D.C. crowd is bluffing that Joe Biden won the 2020 election, and it’s daring the American people to call it out.” The District of Corruption Has Overplayed Its Hand
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “So, beware. Once you have eliminated us, once you have liquidated, imprisoned or re-educated the last of the so-called patriarchy, your troubles will only be beginning. Look to your left and look to your right. One of those people may be the one who slits your throat.”An Open Letter to a Young Woke Revolutionary
- “The elite have spent so many years enjoying their advantages that they panicked when someone tried to take it all away from them.” Why They Hate Trump
- “Democrats could have covered for Feinstein’s alleged dementia, as they have with Biden, but they want to clear the way for someone more like AOC.” The Left’s Long Knives Are Out for Dianne Feinstein
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “Limbaugh made the comments on his Wednesday radio show while responding to a question from a listener about whether it’s possible for conservatives to win national elections at this point given that overwhelming numbers of Democratic voters in large cities have increasingly delivered states to Democrats.” Rush Limbaugh Says United States is “Trending Towards Secession”
- “Biden and the Democrats created this monster and empowered it. And now, they’re going to have to see if they can control it.” Black Lives Matter Miffed at Not Being Invited to Biden Civil Rights Summit
- “What it comes down to certain people can’t be led.” Donnie Deutsch: Trump Supporters Are “50 Million Jerks,” “Really Suck as Human Beings” (what about the other 200 million? – jjs)
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Well, he didn’t get a penny from China. He got millions and millions of pennies from China. Yeah, he is absolutely lying. And the thing to keep in mind here, Sean [Hannity], is there’s a multitude of deals with China.” Peter Schweizer: Hunter Biden Tax Case Beginning of Unravelling of “Full Extent” of the Biden-China Relationship
- “The reasoning, as journalist Glenn Greenwald noted on Thursday, was twofold: Some members of the media claimed the story was Russian disinformation while others doubted the authenticity of the documents.” Both of the Media’s Reasons for Suppressing the Hunter Biden Story Turned Out to be “False”
- David Harsanyi: “They simply abdicated their professional responsibilities to help Democrats win because many don’t take their craft seriously anymore. That, we will continue to see, is a potential disaster for the nation.” How the Media Covered Up the Hunter Biden Story — Until After the Election
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “… an emergency authorization approval for the Pfizer [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccine could now come by Saturday or Sunday this weekend.” FDA Advisory Panel Recommends Pfizer Vaccine For Approval
- “I think they’re trying to instill fear for something that’s not there.” Rural Communities in California Defy Newsom’s Chinese Coronavirus Lockdown Orders as Backlash Grows
- “China should be denied platforms — through the media and international forums — to spread its corrupting lies.” China Has Done Nothing But Lie About Chinese COVID, So Stop Taking Its Claims Seriously
- “According to the CDC, December is part of the ‘peak’ season for flu.” CDC: Flu “Unusually Low,” Too Few Hospitalizations To Run Model
- “We are in the timeframe now that probably for the next 60 to 90 days we’re going to have more deaths per day than we had at 9/11 or we had at Pearl Harbor.” (pumping out the fear porn like a pro. Bastard – jjs) CDC’s Redfield Suggests Chinese COVID Daily Death Toll Drop-Off Unlikely for Next Two to Three Months
- “They did not refer directly to the U.S. situation. Britain on Tuesday became the first country to begin mass [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccinations, with thousands of elderly and vulnerable people and frontline health workers receiving the Pfizer/BioNTech shot.” After Trump Signs Executive Order, U.N. Leaders Caution Against “Vaccine Nationalism”
- “Even if we did everything we could right now, we would still not turn this thing around for literally three to four more weeks,” Dr. Michael Osterholm warned. Biden Chinese COVID Adviser Said Hospitals Would “Collapse” in Three Weeks. That Didn’t Happen
- Daniel Greenfield: “But will they be able to stay off the ‘national server’ if the Democrats take over?” Americans Said No to Chinese Coronavirus Contact Tracing Spy Apps
- “This unrelenting, indiscriminate negativity fosters suspicion and resistance. Journalists and politicians who repeatedly cry wolf shouldn’t be surprised at the lack of cooperation when the beast actually appears.” US Media Overplays Chinese COVID-19 Threat, Undermining Effort to Beat Virus
- “Northam conceded that he could not legally limit in-person worship ceremonies, noting that the recent Supreme Court decision against the state of New York prevented him from doing that.” (then what the fuck is the point of this exercise, schmuck?! – jjs) Gov. Ralph Coonman McMengele Tightens Chinese Coronavirus Restrictions: You Don’t Have to Sit In Church for G-d to Hear Your Prayers
- “Puts the blame for emerging diseases on ‘human existence’ which requires ‘radical changes in human behavior… chief among them reducing crowding at home, work and in public places.'” Dr. Fauci Uses His Personal Woes to Cancel Christmas, Kill More Restaurants and Advance His Global Ambitions
- “Cuomo, like Teddy before him, is a master at putting himself first. Cuomo, like Teddy before him, sought to preserve his political ambitions even at the expense of other people’s lives.” He’s Killing It: Angel of Death Cuomo Gets the Ted Kennedy “Inspired Leadership” Award
SCOTUS-PEACHMENT, SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Has the DOJ become the pro bono law firm of the Deep State?” Lowering the Barr
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Pelosi defended Swalwell, despite Republicans calling for his resignation from the House Intelligence Committee.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi: Republicans Focused on Eric Swalwell Scandal to Distract from QAnon
- ” Someone remind Swalwell it’s not about him. It’s about ‘how China is operating’ in America right now.” Axios Reporter: “Completely Absurd” Swalwell Blames Trump for Chinese Spy Story
- Lloyd Billingsley: “California Democrat Eric Swalwell swoons for Chinese spy and parrots the Communist regime that sent her.” The PoonFang Dossier
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “It is here that we sadly see such amazing parallels with what is happening right now in so many states.” Hanukkah Then and Now: A Fight for Religious Liberty
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “DHS issued a series of final regulations on Thursday — which will go into effect in January 2021 — that tighten the nation’s asylum processes and ensure border crossers are not bypassing asylum in other safe countries in order to use asylum as a reason to enter the U.S.” President Trump Tightens Border Rules to End Asylum Shopping, Reduce Fraud
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “A host of software engineers for the platform have formerly worked for Chinese Communist Party-run institutions, raising the question as to why a revolving door exists between YouTube and the China-based universities.” YouTube Employs Chinese Communist “State Secrecy Bureau” Software Engineers
- “These actions are exceptionally disappointing, as they come just two days after Pornhub instituted the most far-reaching safeguards in user-generated platform history. This news is crushing for the hundreds of thousands of models who rely on our platform for their livelihoods.” Major Credit Cards Stop Allowing Cards to be Used on Pornhub; Porn Site Outraged
- “[Danny] Shanahan, 64, was charged with possession of a sexual performance by a child, as law enforcement officials found explicit materials on his computer.” New YorkerCartoonist Arrested on Child Porn Charges
- “For the left, it’s not about integrity, reliability, or anything resembling honesty. Apparently, all that matters is who you are and what you represent.” Joy Reid Proves Leftists Can Do Almost Anything and Keep Getting Promoted
- “The decision allows three Muslim men to seek monetary damages from FBI agents who allegedly placed them on the no-fly list as retaliation for turning down requests to become informants. Justice Clarence Thomas delivered the opinion for a unanimous Court.”Supreme Court Puts Agents on Financial Hook for Religious Freedom Violations
- “The popular narrative of MeToo, eagerly pushed by liberal outlets, is of vulnerable women taking down powerful men. My story is very much the opposite of that.” How Media Helped the “Shitty Media Men” List Ruin My Life Based on Lies
- “I myself have been an opponent of the Hyde Amendment long before I came to Congress. So, I would be receptive to that happening. Yes.” Malig-Pelosi Says It Would be “Unfairness for Women” Not to Make Taxpayers Pay for Abortion
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Another HISTORIC breakthrough today! Our two GREAT friends Israel and the Kingdom of Morocco have agreed to full diplomatic relations — a massive breakthrough for peace in the Middle East!” Israel and Morocco To Establish Full Diplomatic Relations — Another Trump Diplomatic Victory
- “While the U.S. has conducted such flights before, it is uncommon for the Pentagon to order them so frequently.” US B-52 Bombers Conduct Second “Show-of-Force” Flight Against Iran
- “China has always played the long game with Taiwan but this is something different. It’s like the ancient Chinese game of ‘Go’ — a game that can last for days — where China applies pressure in various places all at once looking to keep Taiwan off balance.” After Destroying Hong Kong Democracy, China Turns Toward Taiwan
- “In addition to their highly progressive political proclivities, and general competency concerns, some of Biden’s selections raise questions as to what the priorities of our nations’ relations will be.” America Last: Biden’s Picks for Foreign Policy Reverse Trump Approach
- “The dire cost of Biden taking the White House.” Will America Become China’s Vassal?
- “It’s probably not the most sophisticated spycraft the Russians have at their disposal, but the fact that they even still engage in such actions suggests Putin, for all his KGB wiles, may have lost some edge on his fastball.” Dutch Nab a Couple of Old-School Russian Spies, Providing Evidence that China’s Xi Has Surpassed Putin’s Spy Game
- “Modi launched the ‘Self-Reliant India’ initiative in April in response to the Chinese coronavirus pandemic, which he says exposed India’s excessive dependence on China for trade and manufacturing.” Indian Prime Minister Modi Urges Citizens to Take “India First” Pledge
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Both Arizona Democrats voted against the drone resolution, while Kelly re-joined the Democrats in voting for the F-35 bill. Rand Paul joined Democrats in an attempt to block both sales.” Two Senate Democrats Break With Party to Approve Trump Arms Deal With United Arab Emirates
- Robert Spencer: “The passage of S. 2230, the Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Designation Act, is not just an option. It’s a necessity — to bring sanity back to U.S. foreign and domestic policy.” Cruz Reintroduces Bill to Designate Muslim Brotherhood a Terrorist Group
- “Adel Abdel Bary, 60, had spent 21 years in a New Jersey prison for his role in the 1998 al Qaeda bombings of two US embassies in Africa that killed 224 people dead, including 12 Americans.” (Bill Clinton-appointed hack-in-black – jjs) Ex-Bin Laden Henchman Freed From NJ Prison After Judge Deems Him Too Fat for Jail
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “If there was an idea to raise money, it was discussed today. Everything was discussed at great length. It was a very sober meeting. There’s going to be more sober meetings. It’s heavy stuff.” New York Democrats Weigh Higher Taxes, Legalizing Weed and Sports Betting as City Deficit Explodes
- “Nothing like government passing the cost of their poor decisions down to the citizen.” NYC Toys With Package Delivery Fee to Offset Costs of Failing Public Transit
- “New York City’s consumer-protection regulations are harming already-reeling small businesses.” (I feel no sympathy for Jolie Alony; recall her 7% “Man Tax” from 2016 because, feminazi. LOLGF! Enjoy your vote for DeBolshevik good and hard – jjs) “Don’t Fine Us — Help Us”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “It’s a long-standing problem, exacerbated by the [Chinese] coronavirus pandemic.” The Folly of America’s Mushrooming Debt
- “Allowing governments to use sham accounting practices that no business or family would ever fathom using, is misleading, corrupt, and counterproductive.” The Governmental Accounting Standards Board: Fraud Hidden in Plain Sight
- “A look at a few of his most notable nominees reveals that the economic priorities of a Biden administration are more closely tied to progressive identity politics and ‘racial equity,’ than to actual economic security.” Big Gov plus Big Business plus Big Spending equals Biden Economic Picks
- “China is on the verge of delivering a heavy blow that could set the United States back decades in our efforts to ensure the dollar is the world’s reserve currency.” Is U.S. Falling Behind China In Cryptocurrency Innovation?
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The funds cut from the police department on Thursday will be distributed to mental health and violence prevention services.” (in other words, grifted – jjs) Minneapolis Cuts Nearly $8 Million in Police Funding as Murder Rate Soars
- “Angelenos just elected extreme-left George Gascon as their district attorney. Will crime rates now fall? Don’t count on it.” Los Angeles Voted for More Crime — And They’re About to Get It “Good and Hard”
- Daniel Greenfield: “No matter how many people die, it’ll never be enough.” Police Defunding, Like Communism, Can’t Fail
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “The age of consent for obtaining health care services was lowered to 13 in a bill that went into effect in January of 2020.” Washington State Bill Is the Final Step Removing Parents From Their Children’s Critical Healthcare Decisions
- “As the wellness of our souls and minds declines by the day, we must recognize that the benefits of church far outweigh the costs.” New Mental Health Survey Shows Conservatives Were Right: Church is Essential
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “ED says it will combat censorship of ‘dissenting voices.'” Department of Education Launches Free-Speech Hotline
- “Here’s what happens in 2020 when a leftist professor breaks state anti-strike law for ‘racial justice.'” In Mississippi, “Academic Freedom” v. the Law
- “The [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic is reshaping the way we think about just about everything, and opening the eyes of Americans to alternatives to public school.” Home Schooling is Saving Millions of Kids From Zoom
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- “NASA is stuck on the moon, but we already have the technology to go to Mars — and the Chinese almost certainly do too.” Why the Moon and Not Mars?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The stubborn fact that male and female each have an objective nature will ultimately be the end of contemporary gender theory, and it looks like the lesbians are the canary in that coal mine.” Why Other Queers Are Stuffing Lesbians Back in the Closet
- “While Americans are focused on the Wuhan virus, the spiritually pernicious plague that is the spreading transgender movement is destroying our country.” America’s Two Plagues
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Language evolves. So do we,” Dictionary.com tweeted in response to complaints it added an additional meaning to the term “court-packing” that fell in line with how Democrats redefined it two months before the election. Dictionary.com Changes Primary Definition of “Court-Packing” to Dem, Media Version
- Guy Williams is rolling in his grave. NBC Preps Zorro With Female Lead Who Fights for Social Justice
- “The film adaptation of J.D. Vance’s Hillbilly Elegy is far better than the politicized reviews suggest.” Criticism for the Sake of It
- “This is a primitive doctrine of jealousy and revenge that is as racist in its essence as eugenics.” Critical Race Theory: As “Pseudo” as Pseudoscience Gets
- “On the menu: unfunny comedy, glacially slow drama, and more Obama hagiography than you’ll ever need.” An Honest Guide to Netflix in the Chinese COVID Era
- “The Bon Appetit saga proved you can politicize everything, as the mob demands, or you can create a vibrant, innovative culture — but you can’t have both.” How Toxic Leftism Killed The Vibrant Bon Appetit YouTube Channel
HITHER & YON
- “A reflection on racial preservationism and tribal separatism.” What is the Real Source of Native American Poverty?
- Larry Elder looks back on a titan. Remembering Walter Williams, Friend and Mentor
- “The inspiration to pull up stakes and strike out into the perilous unknown is a debt we owe to the Mayflower Pilgrims and first New Englanders.” Into the Unknown: The Pilgrims’ Adventurous, Risk-Taking Legacy
- “I didn’t want to be left behind during wartime and wanted to help fight over there, to serve the people… America, Americans.” Vietnam Veteran Receives High School Diploma 52 Years Later: “I’m Really Grateful”
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.