Good morning, kids. Wednesday and the beat (-down) goes on. I don’t have the energy to be either hopeful or depressed by whatever the latest news may be in terms of Trump and all of us overcoming the overthrow of the legitimate government of the United States by a treasonous domestic enemy, no doubt aided and abetted by one or more foreign ones. I only know that no matter what transpires on January 20th, 2021, this nation has been changed forever. That is inarguable, irrespective of whatever tripe the professional propagandists or the average brain dead lefty might spout.
G-d bless Rush Limbaugh, last week he broached the rather controversial subject of national divorce on his show, and the vermin with press credentials went ape. Let me backtrack and state that were this any other time, even perhaps during the Obama reign of error, it would be controversial. Today, all things considered, it’s not only not controversial, but given the words, deeds, history and promises/threats of the American Left, I’d go so far as to say it’s the responsible thing to do. Yesterday, Limbaugh was back on the air and was claiming that he was not in favor of secession, and that he was only quoting unnamed bloggers. I listened to that broadcast and while he did not say he agreed with them, he did say this, in response to a question about ever winning elections again from a caller and his producer Bo Snerdley:
I thought you were asking me something else when you said, “Can we win?” I thought you meant can we win the culture, can we dominate the culture. I actually think — and I’ve referenced this, I’ve alluded to this a couple of times cause I’ve seen others allude to this. I actually think that we’re trending toward secession. I see more and more people asking what in the world do we have in common with the people who live in, say, New York? What is there that makes us believe that there is enough of us there to even have a chance at winning New York, especially if you’re talking about votes.
I see a lot of bloggers — I can’t think of names right now — a lot of bloggers have written extensively about how distant and separated and how much more separated our culture is becoming politically and that it can’t go on this way. There cannot be a peaceful coexistence of two completely different theories of life, theories of government, theories of how we manage our affairs. We can’t be in this dire a conflict without something giving somewhere along the way.
I know that there’s a sizable and growing sentiment for people who believe that that is where we’re headed whether we want to or not. Whether we want to go there or not. I myself haven’t made up my mind. I still haven’t given up the idea that we are the majority and that all we have to do is find a way to unite and win. And our problem is the fact that there are just so many RINOs, so many Republicans in the Washington establishment who will do anything to maintain their membership in the establishment because of the perks and the opportunities that are presented for their kids and so forth.
The bloggers he was alluding to are more than likely from American Thinker, American Greatness and Frontpage Mag, plus a heaping helping of some of the folks right here at the HQ. In any case, the reason the Left went nuts about this is because all they heard was “secession” uttered by Rush Limbaugh. The fatal mistake they’ve been making for 32 years is thinking Rush Limbaugh brainwashes millions of people into thinking what he thinks, when in reality, Rush Limbaugh is merely giving voice to what millions of people are already thinking. My own perception is, while he certainly did not openly call for a split, his tone taken in context with everything else he was saying seemed as if he did not object to it, much that he did not want it to come about. I wouldn’t want it, but if your leg is gangrenous, at a certain point it’s got to go. I’ll go back and re-listen to the segment just to see if my perception is correct.
Regardless, secession, national divorce, dissolution, whatever you want to call it is in the public conscious. The Enemy does not want it because they want to dominate, control and punish us for being everything they are not – righteous, moral, hardworking, successful, G-d fearing, truly compassionate and most of all, independent. It’s the same rationale behind the Muslim world’s utter hatred of the state of Israel and why they want its destruction. Israel’s existence, and its absolute success as a free and open society stands in sharp contrast to the misery, squalor, failure and despair of every nation around it. If ever America were split in two, our nation would become a Trumpist Americanist superpower while the Leftist nation would devolve into a hell on Earth to rival Venezuela, Haiti, Cuba and Zimbabwe. It would be a negation of everything that they believe in, and so, it must not be allowed to exist. Again, in their twisted weltanschauung, it (that is WE) is the embodiment of evil and must either be subjugated or destroyed. It’s the same old story; lather, rinse, repeat until paradise on Earth is achieved, no matter how many millions of lives are ground into dust.
And that brings us to the other part of Rush’s comments that I highlighted as it now pertains to the President’s ultimate gambit in restoring his victory for a second term; the fact that his fate is in the hands of a political party that is worse than dead. It’s the undead zombie accomplice of the Enemy. With such stalwart leadership as Mitch McConnell congratulating – CONGRATULATING – Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, and praising the former to high heaven for all his years of service in the Senate. The fucking gall. But wait, there’s more! Arguably one of the worst human beings on the planet, Mitt “Pee-Air Defecto” Romney is demanding we give up and get behind the Polident-Elect, while at the same time bemoaning that Trumpism is here to stay.
Yup, I’m just filled with strength and confidence that the GOP is going to recognize the alternate slate of electors and then vote 30-20 in the House to elect Trump. Sheesh. As an aside, Rush Limbaugh is kind of a metaphor for America. Real America. Stricken as he is with cancer, his situation very much in doubt, he still somehow manages to pull himself together and fight.
Well, be it Limbaugh or the nation, in spite of everything, miracles do happen. Until noon on January 20th, I’ll endeavor to persevere… and keep the Zippo away from my thinning pate.
As always, keep the faith and keep your powder dry.
THE 2020 DEMOCRAT ELECTION HEIST
- This this isn’t over yet. If something does happen where we have a big dispute all of a sudden, and this this thing gains momentum in Congress, it’ll start to look like the Hayes-Tilden election of 1876, which is the last time that a disputed election went to Congress. So hold on, get some popcorn, because this the show may continue.” Kris Kobach: January 6 “May Very Well Be a Big Fight in Congress” Over Election
- “The good news is it’s still entirely possible for Donald Trump to be reelected. The bad news is that it is likely to come down to the RINOs.” Trump’s End Game
- “After Texas v. Pennsylvania, conservatives must rediscover their opposition to judicial overreach. A Warren Court of the right is not the solution we need.” (YMMV – jjs) The Right Should Be Relieved SCOTUS Rejected Judicial Activism In Texas v. Pennsylvania
- Julie Kelly: “Republican cowardice, a missing Justice Department, and feckless judges — not a few lawsuits — are the true dangers to our democracy.” Reckless Courts Codify Chaos
- “Dominion voting systems, the company that made the machines Antrim County uses, also responded to the report, claiming that the ‘audit’ was actually part of a ‘continuing malicious and widespread disinformation campaign’ against Dominion as a company as well as other voting machine manufacturers.” Michigan Officials Fire Back At Voting Machine Audit Report: “Unsupported Conclusions”
- He is as mainstream a Democrat politician as any other today. Yes, Georgia Senate Candidate Raphael Warnock Is a Radical, Bigoted Nutjob
- “The revelation, adding to a long list of fraudulent election activities in the critical swing state, comes as a result of Nevada’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) automatically registering all voters who apply for driver’s licenses. Since legal and illegal non-citizens can hold driver’s licenses and identification cards, if the DMV fails to ‘do their due diligence,’ non-citizens can easily be registered to vote, as explained by the Nevada GOP.” Nevada GOP Subpoenas DMV, Data Reveals Thousands Of Non-Citizen Voters
* * * * *
- “It’s amazing how concerted the effort seems to be to illegally oust President Trump.” Is the Whole Government In on This Fraudulent Election?
- “It was these words, my closing sentence, that sent some into a delusional, apoplectic rage: ‘Perhaps law-abiding States should bond together and form a Union of states that will abide by the Constitution,'” West said. “Oh boy, you would have thought me to be the anti-Christ. But consider those words. They borrow from the same ideas contained in our Preamble to our Constitution of forming a more perfect Union. I am still trying to find where I said anything about ‘secession.'” Texas GOP Chair Allen West Denies Calling For Secession: “The Real Perpetrators” Are States Who Broke Election Law
- “It’s rare to understand the gravity of historical events as they are actually happening.” The Fraudulent 2020 Election Is History Unfolding Before Our Eyes
- Terrific. McConnell Congratulates Polident-Elect Biden
- “While campaigning for Democrat Senate candidates in Georgia, Biden mangled words and sounded like a stand-in for Lily von Shtupp in Blazing Saddles.” Joe Biden Continues His Reign of Incoherence and Weirdness
- “While he was mayor of South Bend, the city’s roads became nearly ‘impassable in some spots’ because they had deteriorated so badly, according to local news reports in 2018.”Biden Taps Buttigieg For Transportation Dept.; Critics Immediately Note Issues Given Buttigieg’s Record
- “California politics has always been entertainment more than substance. For Newsom, however, reality bites.” Under Threat of Recall, Gov. Gavin Newsom May Get to Name Two U.S. Senators
- “Newsom is widely thought to have presidential ambitions. He is about to appoint a successor to [quote-unquote] Vice President-elect Kamala Harris, who will be leaving her Senate seat take office. Effort to Recall Gavin Newsom Halfway to Signature Goal
- “Last week, NY State Supreme Court Justice Scott DelConte rejected the argument from the Tenney campaign that election results should be certified as they stand.” Dem Brindisi Calls for 67 Rejected Ballots to be Counted in NY Race Where He Trails by 12
- Betsy McCaughey: “Set aside the as-yet-unsubstantiated sexual misconduct allegations hurled against him Sunday. The real issue is his track record of proven policy blunders that cost New Yorkers their lives.” (plus his mobbed-up corruption, and as HUD Secretary, his criminality in helping cause the 2008 housing meltdown – jjs) Why Angel of Death Cuomo Would Be a Horrible Pick for US Attorney General
- “It is unclear if Granholm’s history of pushing Russian collusion theories on social media will have any impact on her nomination. The president-elect’s transition team did not respond to comments for this story.” Biden’s Energy Secretary Pick Spent Years Pushing Russian Collusion Theories
- Salena Zito: “It is impossible to imagine how we can shake loose from the dysfunctional political patterns of recent election cycles.” Our Bender of Political Instability Shows No Signs of Stopping
- “And they’re not taken in by the lies of weak Democrats or Hollywood.” Real Men Voted for Trump
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE
- “The country is being pulled hard in a destructive direction.” This Is Not America
- Andy Ngo: “The City of Portland, meanwhile, has set a perilous new precedent: It will not only negotiate with extremists, it will accommodate their bizarre demands.” Portland Lets Antifa Win Big — Again
- “It remains to be seen what will become of the Kinney family or the activists pushing for them to remain in a home they no longer own.” “Incoherent” Court Filings Reveal Bizarre True Story Behind Portland’s Now Infamous “Red House” Protests
- “They warned that if Democrat candidates Jon Ossoff and Rev. Raphael Warnock win their runoff races, Republicans will lose their Senate majority and police will thereby lose their last line of defense for funding.” Georgia Sheriffs Condemn Democrat Police Reform as “Crazy Talk”: “The Country Will Be Less Safe”
- But beating up Jews and vandalizing churches are righteous expressions of protest? DC Police Investigating “Black Lives Matter” Sign Burning as Potential Hate Crime
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Speaker Pelosi spent four years yelling about President Trump being compromised by Russia, despite never having evidence to support her claim. Well, now we have proof our foremost adversary compromised a lawmaker who regularly handles highly classified intelligence.”House Republicans Demand Malig-Nancy Pelosi Remove Swalwell From Intelligence Committee
- Rep. Elise Stefanik: “I am publicly calling for an independent investigation into the serious allegations of pervasive workplace sexual harassment & verbal abuse by Governor Andrew Cuomo. The people of New York deserve a Governor who lives up to his own public statements on sexual harassment.” NY Congresswoman Calls for Investigation Into Angel of Death Cuomo’s Sexual Harassment Allegations, Throws Old Statements Back at Him
OTHER BIDEN FAMILY HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS
- “Patrick Schaefer — a top member of Joe Biden’s transition review team — praised the Chinese Communist Party’s ‘One Belt and One Road’ initiative while suggesting the U.S. assist with the endeavor in addition to partnering with a Chinese military-linked think tank.”Biden Transition Leader Partnered With Chinese Military Think Tank, Worked Under Top CCP Defense Officials
- “Motley Rice received $7.03 million from Paycheck Protection Program funds, which were intended to help small businesses pay workers and stay afloat during the [Chinese] coronavirus pandemic.” Biden Fundraiser Floated as Ambassador Pick Took Millions in PPP Loans While His Law Firm Won Massive Settlements
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “I have no intention of doing that, of releasing those individuals back into the community. I think they pose a serious threat.” California Sheriff Refuses Hack-in-Black’s Order to Release 1,800 Prisoners Due to Phony Chinese COVID
- “Indoor dining in New York City restaurants remains shuttered following what Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) called unstable hospitalization rates in the region. Outdoor dining — one of the final options for these restaurants, which are now largely restricted to takeout and delivery — will also shut down this week due to a winter snowstorm.” Restaurant Workers and Owners Rally in NYC: This Is “Choking the Life Out of Everyday People”
- “A plan is gaining traction to withhold desperately needed [Chinese] COVID relief money from those who refuse to get vaccinated.” As Chinese COVID Vaccine Nears, Government Coercion Begins in Earnest
- “Whether hospitalizations, case counts, or deaths, there’s nothing in the Wuhan virus numbers that should give America at large any reason for widespread alarm, nor is there any reason for new or continued lockdowns.” The Wuhan Virus and Hospitalizations
- “2020: The Age of UnReason, the Year of Fear.” Courage vs. Chinese Covid
SCOTUS-PEACHMENT, SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Your 2016 victory speech in which you reached out to your opponents and called for working together for the benefit of the American people was immediately met by a partisan onslaught against you in which no tactic, no matter how abusive and deceitful, was out of bounds.” Barr: Trump’s “Record is All the More Historic” Because He Succeeded “In the Face of Relentless, Implacable Resistance”
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “The decision comes after the Supreme Court granted temporary relief from Democrat New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s [Chinese] coronavirus restrictions on houses of worship. The court also tossed out an order from a Central District of California court that had upheld Democrat California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s restrictions on houses of worship.” Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Colorado Church, Bars State From Restricting Worship
- “This is how the judicial system should work: all justices bound by law, regardless of their own views.” In Tanzin Decision, SCOTUS Shows How Rule of Law Upholds Religious Liberty
- “As our nation wrestles with challenging issues, anti-religious rioters and officeholders are forgetting that successful social movements don’t attack religion. Rather, they are usually rooted in it.” Anti-Religious Bigots Are Using Riots and Chinese COVID to Go on a Church Vandalism Spree
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Daniel Greenfield: “The threat to election integrity is coming from inside the system.”Protect Election Integrity – Censor Anyone Who Questions the Election
- “Love him or hate him, people were tuning in to see what he said and the corporate media knew it.” The Corporate Media Ponders a Post-Trump Era and They Are Worried
- “Despite Trump’s status as the president of the United States, Twitter has been cracking down on many of his tweets since Election Day that have questioned the integrity of the election results, either hiding them or flagging them and linking to articles that asserts the results are trustworthy. In the two days following the election, Twitter labeled 50% of his tweets.” Twitter Confirms Trump Could Be Banned From Platform After Inauguration
- “Zucker’s possible departure from the network is just the start of potential changes at CNN.”XiNN President Jeff Zucker Reportedly Considering Leaving The Network
- Jeffrey Lord: “Mark Levin warns of the threat from the Iron Box.” The Media Abandons Democracy
- “By now the credibility of The New York Post’s blockbuster reporting on Hunter Biden during the election has been cemented.” Do Twitter and Facebook Face Any Regrets for Blowing Up Their Reputations to Rig the Election?
- “According to the AP, if you want to get rid of the Wuhan virus, the Chinese approach is probably the way to go.” The Associated Press Cheers Ruthless Authoritarianism
- “How history will view these self-proclaimed conservatives and protectors of principle.” A Republican Never-Trump Postmortem
- “Democrat politicos are using the Wuhan virus and other policies to put criminals charged with gun crimes back on the streets.” Are Democrats Pulling an Operation Fast & Furious Scam?
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Secretary Pompeo: The U.S. “will continue to aggressively pursue those who played a role in Mr. Levinson’s disappearance.” Trump Admin Names Iranian Officials Responsible for Abduction, Death of Ex-FBI Agent Robert Levinson
- “Turkey is making a statement about its sovereignty within NATO and other NATO nations are listening.” (SEAL/Delta Force mission to steal the missiles? – jjs) U.S. Sanctions Turkey For Purchase of Russian Anti-Aircraft System
- Lloyd Billingsley: “PM invites China’s army for ‘cold weather training’ in Canada — while China holds Canadians captive.” Trudeau’s China Syndrome
- Let’s hear LeBron hum a few bars of “Ord Man Livel…” China Using Forced Labor to Pick Cotton: Report
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “Yu Zhou reportedly sold cutting-edge American medical research to the Chinese government.” Children’s Hospital Researcher Pleads Guilty to Selling Medical Research to China
- “The revelation that China has spied on U.S. citizens through Caribbean mobile phone networks ought to give every single government in the Western Hemisphere pause — especially those committed to allowing Chinese telecoms to build their 5G networks and other critical infrastructure.” China Spied on Americans’ Phones in Caribbean, Expert Finds
- “What happened in Katsina was done to promote Islam and discourage un-Islamic practices as Western education is not the type of education permitted by Allah and his holy prophet.”Boko Haram Claims Responsibility for the “Kidnapping of Hundreds of Schoolboys” in Nigeria
- “Included were Hamas singer, alleged Taliban financier, named ’93 WTC bombing conspirator.” Speakers Linked to Terror Highlight Fundraiser for Rohingya Refugees
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Little by little our freedoms are being taken away by all the ‘bigs.’ Without a course correction, we’re headed for a disastrous overreaction.” Government Of, By, and For the Corporations?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “But while the high-income residents leave, people with lower incomes are taking their place, according to a Reuters report that looks at migration patterns. The demographic change could have a long-term impact on the city known for its steep cost of living.”REPORT: Rich People Are Leaving New York City and Taking $34 Billion With Them
- “Anti-business policies are driving flagship firms out of California.” Flight of the Icons
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “School named after Democrat senator to be renamed.” Feinstein Canceled: San Francisco to Rename Elementary School
- “The committee’s rationale for scrapping ‘Abraham Lincoln High School’ in favor of more politically correct nomenclature is because the former president did not demonstrate that “black lives mattered to him.'” Lincoln-Named School To Change After Honest Abe Deemed Not BLM-Friendly
- “The assembly’s executive committee claims that Gleiberman condoned ‘acts of racism, physical aggression, and emotional violence’ by voting against the resolution.” Cornell Student Government Removes Reps Who Voted Against Disarming Police
- “The First Amendment lives at Texas A&M.” Well Done, Aggieland
- “Hardworking mainstream American taxpayers are subsidizing the revolution in America’s schools. It’s time to stand up and say, ‘Enough.'” The Disunited State of America
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter: “[I]t is hard to imagine what it was like on Mars when this volcanic region was active. The size of the volcanoes and the lava plains that surround them suggests a level of activity that dwarfs anything seen on Earth, possibly forever.” Ancient and Recent Volcanoes on Mars
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “California’s ban may put the brakes on the auto industry across the country.” No More Camaros for You!
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Suggesting that a child’s natural process of growth and maturity somehow constitutes a human rights violation, Jones says that the argument that children cannot give appropriate consent for hormone blockers necessarily leads to the conclusion that we should be “putting every single cis and trans person on puberty blockers” until they are able to offer “informed consent.” (Self-redacting my own suggestion as to what should be done with this individual – jjs) Trans Activist Makes Case for Putting All Kids on Puberty Blockers
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Dennis Prager: “I hope [the flight attendant] thought he was enforcing an idiotic rule and had no choice. Then there is hope for him and for America. Otherwise, he’s an irrational automaton, among the scariest people in any society.” When 2-Year-Olds Are Thrown Off Airplanes, You Know America Has Changed
- “League declines to address Uighur cotton picking in China.” NBA Stays Quiet on Chinese Slave Labor
- Christian Toto: “The Will & Grace star’s venomous Tweets confirm our very worst suspicions.”MessingGate Reveals Not One But Two Glaring Hypocrisies
- “The left’s secret affair with transcendent truth.” Toward a Woke Metaphysics
- It’s an abomination. Naked ottoman guy in a manger would’ve been more tasteful. Vatican’s Nativity Scene Blasted as “Hideous,” Postmodern, “Demonic”
- “An assessment of the training was carried out after Tory members of parliament (MPs) criticized them for being part of a “woke agenda” that only sought to enrich the consultants leading the sessions.” “Unconscious Bias” Diversity Training Suspended in UK Government Following Study That Found it Ineffective and Harmful
HITHER & YON
- “If you think you’ll like Fatman — in which Mel Gibson stars as Santa Claus facing down a hitman — you’ll like Fatman. And if you aren’t so sure, you still might like it.” Fatman is a Great Christmas Movie That’s Not Really About Christmas
- “The Puritans were the first to establish socialism in North America, but realized and corrected their mistake rather quickly, in a few years, unlike other social experiments that lasted for decades.” Socialist Plymouth 400 Years Later
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.