Good morning, kids. Thursday and New Year’s Eve. Normally this is a time of promise for new beginnings and hope, but given what we’ve been through and what we’ve experienced, I’m dreading what lies ahead. It’s hard to believe that less than a year ago, our economy was booming, China, Iran and their surrogates in this country, the Democrat Party were either on the ropes or reeling, as President Trump was well on the way to a massive re-election victory. If I’ve learned anything over the past four years is that given the evil that exists in this world, nothing is ever safe, certain or secure, not only on a cosmological level but for sure on a political level. With a nod to Sinclair Lewis, it certainly can happen here because starting in 2020 it did happen here.
Despite the cover of a manufactured phony health crisis to subvert an already compromised electoral process, President Donald J. Trump was well on his way to beating even that massive cheat and securing at least a 400-electoral vote and popular vote landslide. That is, until a water pipe in Atlanta caused an in-your-face deluge — of fake ballots dumped in four major metropolitan areas across six states, drowning not just the real votes, but the Constitution with it.
I didn’t think the nation could have sunk any lower than the attempt to overthrow the 2016 election via the Russia collusion hoax. The undeniable exposure of people entrusted with enforcing our laws and protecting our national security as cheap crooks, drunk on power and their own narcissistic delusions of elitism was shocking in the extreme. A lot of folks took that as a sign that Trump and the nation itself were in real danger. I made the mistake of thinking surviving it meant the firewalls were secure. I don’t think I could have been more wrong about anything else in my life. I will not make that mistake again.
And yet, here I am once again talking about January 6th. Am I friggin’ stupid or what?! I just wasted pixels as well as my time (hopefully not yours), burnishing my newly won credentials in the He-Man Hard-Bitten Cynics Club, and now I’m going to go on about the GOPers in Congress or VP Pence delivering us from Old Sparky with a last minute reprieve. We all know that whether fearing for their lives, or worse, as part of the institutional corruption that Donald J. Trump was elected – TWICE – to eradicate, the majority of Republicans at the local, state and federal level cannot or will not uphold their oaths to defend the Constitution.
But what sustains me is that in spite of all that, there are men and women who still have a conscience to do the moral, legal and righteous thing by saving the nation from being extinguished. So far it’s Josh Hawley in the Senate as well as several Congressmen in the House. Rush Limbaugh discussed the nuts and bolts of the process last week and they are hyperlinked here if you’re curious. Whether they ultimately succeed – please G-d – is neither the issue nor the reason for my hope. It’s because, few in number though they may be, they are there. And while few in number on Capitol Hill, there are tens of millions of like-minded citizens just like them across the country. The last person that I ever expected to lead a movement with the goal of national revival was Donald Trump. The Enemy makes the fatal error of thinking that Trump was a one-off, or like Rush Limbaugh, Trump brainwashed “bitter-clinger” “deplorables” into voting for him. The truth which deep down the Enemy must know is that those two men, titans of communication and influence though they may be only reflect the mood of the people.
The brazenness that the Enemy shows in its actions against the American people is in direct proportion with which the American people have rejected and continue to reject them. And for the capital crime of rejecting them in 2016, we have been sentenced to death. With the bureaucracy, the courts, the media and the schools arrayed against us, our only way of fighting back was every two to four years was at the ballot box. As of eight weeks ago, that is now gone forever, so forget 2022 or 2024 and quite probably beyond that. Whether Trump remains or is forced out, we are still here.
If you thought 2020 was bad, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Things are going to get a lot worse, and it’s going to get personal. But where there is life, there is hope. Don’t vest all your trust in one man, be it Trump, Rush or whoever. First and foremost, you have to put your trust in yourself. Man up, woman up. We all have responsibilities that keep us occupied with putting food on the table and a roof over the heads of our loved ones. But what is all of that worth if the freedom to live your life as you see fit, or to try to make it better for your progeny, is denied you? A moment of truth is fast approaching. I can’t tell you what to do because I myself don’t know what to do. That’s what’s so frustrating and depressing.
One thing is clear. We cannot go on as before and while the Enemy has a stranglehold on us we certainly will not go on as before because things are going to be on their terms. But no one is infallible. Not even them. As we reflect back on this past year and the three prior to that, the verdict from my perspective is in: President Trump will go down as one of the greatest presidents in our history. In spite of all the political and social forces arrayed against him, he instituted the greatest economic boom in history, engineered major foreign policy triumphs by challenging geopolitical rivals and enemies and orchestrating Middle East peace deals thought impossible, and helped bring about vaccines against a Chinese engineered biological weapon at “warp speed,” among other things.
But his greatest achievement is exposing the decades-long generational corruption of our government to a vast swathe of the populace, heretofore unaware or uncaring. To put an ironic twist on a disgusting threat from an equally disgusting woman who once was first lady, what President Trump revealed will never allow us to be able to go on with our lives as before. And ultimately, that is a good thing.
Before I go, I ask that you consider hitting Ace’s tip jar as well as my own at CJN so we can keep the lights on at least until we get shipped off to the gulag. Many thanks for those of you who have done so. It is appreciated more than you know.
I wish with all my heart better days ahead for you and yours and a truly Happy New Year.
THE 2020 DEMOCRAT ELECTION HEIST
- “Millions of voters concerned about election integrity deserve to be heard.” Hawley First Senator to Announce He’ll Object to Certification of Electoral College Vote on Jan. 6
- Jeff Duncan from South Carolina. Another GOP House Member Vows to Object to January 6th Electoral College Certification
- “My hope is that there will be no other senators that vote for this motion. But it is nothing more than an extension of this Trump unwillingness to accept this election, and it is hurting the American people.” Sen. Markey: Trump, Hawley Trying to Perpetrate “Fraud” — Biden Won
- “Senator Josh Hawley is the first Senator to speak up. If more do so, Trump’s victory should be assured.” If Enough Senators Challenge the Election Results, Trump Wins
- “… the Constitution’s electoral process for choosing electors and ultimately the president and vice president was systematically and strategically attacked. It is now left to Congress, or at least the Republicans in Congress, to confront this.” Mark Levin Explains Why Republicans Must Defend the Constitution and Challenge Electoral Votes from Certain States on January 6th
- “McConnell has indeed made it clear he is against objections to the electoral college vote, though Taylor Greene is yet to provide evidence for her rumor.” Marjorie Taylor-Greene Warns Malig-Nancy and Mitch McYertle May Be Colluding on Deal to Block Electoral College Objections
- “Overwhelming election fraud in Georgia may explain the media’s silence about the hearing before the Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Elections.” Incriminating Facts Emerge from a Georgia Hearing the Media Buried
- “The ruling ensures that Eveler cannot abuse her power to undermine Republican Senators Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue.” Major Court Victory Boosts Election Integrity in Georgia Runoffs
- “This proves that the owners of Dominion have been lying when they say their machines are not connected to the internet. It also shows how easy it would be to falsify the results. As the witness noted, if you can download the data from the machines you can change it and then upload it again, and if no one suspected you were doing it (or was willfully blind to your tampering) no one would ever find out.” Witness Announces His Team Has Hacked Georgia Runoff Machines
- With Republicans like this… Raffensperger Sez No Fraud in Cobb County Signature Audit of 15,000 Ballots
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “It’s hard to believe given his record of anti-Semitism, anti-Americanism, and more.” Can Georgians Be Foolish Enough to Vote for a Hate-Filled Lying Phony Like Warlock Warnock?
- “Pennsylvania comes through.” Stunning Turn of Events in PA May Lead to Trump Victory
* * * * *
- “It’s Trump, or a long walk in the wilderness for the GOP.” Hey, GOP: This is Your Do or Die Moment
- “The first documentary film on the 2020 election investigation.” Video: Who Is Stealing America?
- “This assault on our liberties is unprecedented and must be countered and defeated.” Why the Defeatism?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Voices from the left and the right are beginning to realize where the real power lies — and it’s one unconstrained by the Constitution.” We Are Facing Unprecedented Corporate Tyranny in America
- “House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Wednesday she would seat Iowa Republican Congresswoman-elect Mariannette Miller-Meeks on Sunday.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Concedes Iowa House Seat Contested by Democrat Who Lost by Six Votes
- “We remain confident that once the contested ballots are reviewed by the court and the facts accurately applied according to the law, I will be declared the winner, certified, seated, and head to Congress to serve all the people of New York’s 22nd District.”Republican Tenney Says She is Back Up by 27 Votes in Undecided NY House Race
- “They are not interested anymore just in winning on the issues,” Hanson said of Democrats. “They want to change the structure, the process of how we govern ourselves. So if they get a super Congress, that is, the Congress and the Senate and the House, they’re gonna pack the [Supreme] Court to 15 justices.” Victor Davis Hanson: Statehood For DC And Puerto Rico Means Democrats Will “Win All the Time”
- “NJ GOP gubernatorial candidate Douglas Steinhardt has gotten off to a poor start.” (as if he has a chance at all – jjs) Douglas Steinhardt’s Misleading Video
- David Limbaugh: “When hatred of Trump blinds you in your every step.” Mitt Romney’s Misguided Lament
- “We stand at a time when the premise of our country’s greatness is being challenged.” The Left Takes On G-d’s Country
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Pro-American foreign and domestic policies – and Operation Warp Speed – put the president on top.” President Trump Most Admired Man in 2020
- “The question is not about our aesthetic or rhetorical predilections. Rather it is about what moves masses of people and drives them to rallies on cold nights amid an epidemic.” Is Trump Really a Spent Political Force?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Housing people in unoccupied hotels doesn’t ruin anyone’s business.” (translation: ‘fuck you, they explained’ – jjs) Seattle Housing Activists Occupy Hotel, Demand City Pays Bill With Money From Police Budget
MEDIA CENSORSHIP OF BOMBSHELL BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS, DISINFORMATION & SMEARING OF NY POST, GIULIANI ET AL
- Margot Cleveland: “The lawsuit alleges Twitter defamed the computer store owner in an attempt to justify its censorship of The New York Post’s story on Hunter Biden selling access to his father.” Hunter Biden Laptop Lawsuit Gives Twitter Unpleasant Legal Choices
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Aurora Health Care Center revealed its findings on Wednesday evening, saying that fifty-seven vials — enough vaccine doses for more than 500 people — at its Grafton location had been ‘intentionally’ left out of the pharmacy refrigerator. Previously, the health care center said they were forced to discard vaccines that had been ‘inadvertently’ left out of the refrigerator.” Employee Left Hundreds of Vaccine Doses That Spoiled Out “Intentionally,” Says Wisconsin Health System
- “The Dems’ love affair with ruining American lives.” Can You Love the Poor and Support Lockdowns?
- “A rare leak from within the government, the dozens of pages of unpublished documents confirm what many have long suspected: The clampdown comes from the top.” China Confiscates Chinese COVID-19 Origin Research Samples
- “This shutdown order by Austin isn’t allowed. Period. My executive order stops cities like Austin from arbitrarily shutting down businesses,” [Governor] Abbott tweeted Tuesday in response to the order. “The city has a responsibility to enforce existing orders, not make new ones.” Austin Mayor Announces New Restrictions on Restaurants; Texas AG: Try It and I’ll See You in Court
- “Mark Poloncarz (D-New York) the Executive of Erie County, was caught on video playing hockey with over a dozen others at local rink after his Health Department had shut down another rink nearby for hosting scrimmages.” Another Democrat Official Caught Violating Chinese COVID-19 Restrictions He Enforces
- “Normalcy doesn’t proceed naturally from the moral universe we’ve generated over the past several months. We must change our minds to change our circumstances.” We Can’t Get Back to Normal if People Think Spreading Chinese COVID Equals Murder
- “If the Constitution’s protections for each American’s individual rights can be suspended every time a government bureaucrat declares an emergency, then we have no protections at all.” Without Our Constitution, We’re Under Occupation
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “It was the second win for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn and Agudath Israel of America. A month ago, the US Supreme Court blocked the state from enforcing the rule while the case went through the courts.” King Angel of Death Cuomo’s Chinese COVID Rules Meet the Constitution
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “A self-described Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipient from Mexico, who was part of a small crowd gathered in front of Super Mercado La Villa for a ‘Latinx Meet & Greet’ event Wednesday morning, asked Ossoff what he thought about immigration law for Latinos…” Watch: Democrat Jon Ossoff Promises Illegal Aliens Amnesty at “Latinx Meet and Greet”
- “While there has been speculation that California would lose one seat due to unprecedented outmigration from the state’s failed urban centers, it now has the potential to lose three.” A Supreme Court Decision May Cause Democrats’ Sanctuary Policies to Backfire
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Democracy dies in darkness… except when reporting could upend the fortunes of a prominent Democrat.” The Warnock Media Blackout
- “There’s no way that even as recently as four years ago anyone would have predicted just how abysmally irresponsible the media would become by 2020.” The Top Five Most Suppressed News Stories Of 2020
- “Democratic institutions have failed to earn the public’s trust.” A Legitimacy Crisis of the Left’s Own Making
- “Sen. Josh Hawley slammed Walmart on Wednesday after an employee used the company’s account to insult the Republican congressman from Missouri for raising questions about 2020 election integrity.” After Walmart Twitter Account Attacks GOP Sen. Josh Hawley, #BoycottWalmart Trends on Twitter
- The list would’ve been much shorter if it comprised media outlets not pimping yellow Yellow peril. REVEALED: Full List of Western Media Outlets Participating in Chinese Communist Propaganda Events
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “From manufacturing to Hollywood, the Communist Party has benefited from 2020’s chaos.”China’s Very Good Year
- Spengler: “Dan Blumenthal, a former official of the George W. Bush Administration, now directs Asia policy at the American Enterprise Institute, and his new book offers a horrible example of why we are losing the great civilizational war to China.” The Neocons Will Louse Up China Policy Just as They Did in the Middle East
- “The massacre of an estimated 30,000 dissidents in 1988 shouldn’t go unpunished. Yet it has.” An Investigation into Iran’s 1988 Massacre is Long Overdue
- Caroline Glick: “The art of seizing and wielding power without public support.” The Israeli Left is Far From Dead
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Kahl, who has served as national security adviser to Biden when he was vice president, held open the possibility that the Trump team did not directly collude with Russia, but he asserted that “the evidence is now irrefutable” that Trump, his associates and top Republicans “broadly conspired to give Moscow a pass despite (or perhaps because of) Russia’s attack on our democracy.” Biden Pick For Top Pentagon Post Pushed Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory, Touted Steele Dossier
- They mean “aflete” with the traditional “f” spelling… Majority of Cadets Implicated in West Point Cheating Scandal Are Athletes
- Raymond Ibrahim: “The persecution Christians experienced in just one month at the hands of Muslims.” “More Than 50 Christians Refusing to Recant Their Faith Were Killed”
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Daniel Greenfield: “…And added a Broken Glass Belt to the Rust Belt.” Democrats Destroyed All the Savings of Americans Three Times Over
- “Democrats’ economic policies, filled with steep punitive taxes and impossible-to-jump regulatory hurdles, are economic poison.” Biden’s “Dark Winter” is a Warning About His Economy, Not the Virus
- The only thing that triggers economic collapse is out of control socialism, overregulation and fascistic crony corporatism. Malig-Nancy Pelosi Creates Panel to “Combat the Concentration of Wealth in America and Its Role in Triggering Economic Collapse”
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “This was an animalistic attack in broad daylight,” one Manhattan police officer told the Post. “It shows how far the city has deteriorated, and the politicians better get their heads out of the sand and start to deal with these problems before there is nothing left.” WATCH: NYC Bicyclists Attack BMW in Plain Sight
- “Los Angeles County prosecutors have been placed in an impossible position,” said ADDA Vice President Eric Siddall. “Do we follow our legal and ethical responsibilities and risk getting disciplined, even fired, by our new boss? Or do we follow his policy directives and risk losing our California State Bar Cards and, by extension, our ability to practice law anywhere in the state? We’re asking a court to answer those questions.” Los Angeles Prosecutors Union Sues New Progressive D.A. Gascon Over Special Orders
- “I didn’t see a reason to give my identification. I don’t need to tell people why I’m coming there to pray and give things in honor to the land. I don’t need permission or consent,” House explained to NBC. “And I don’t think he liked that very much.” Native American and Former Marine Tased After Walking Off Park Path, Video Shows
- “He… confessed to killing 93 people over a period of more than three decades between 1970 to 2005, spanning across 19 states.” The Most Prolific Serial Killer in US History Dead at 80
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “Biden’s campaign website explicitly states that he intends to decriminalize exposure and transmission of HIV, a disease that disproportionately affects Black Americans and a policy that would doubtlessly create a new wave of transmission and deaths in America’s black communities.” Joe Biden’s HIV Policy Would Disproportionately Expose Black Americans to the Killer Disease
- “The rule follows a court decision to uphold President Donald Trump’s executive order calling for health care price transparency.” Greedy Health Care Providers Must Disclose Prices in 2021 Thanks to Trump’s Executive Order
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “…a Democratic party driven by a cultural belief system that they’re now trying to drive through the school system so they can brainwash the entire next generation” No Shit Sherlock Dept.: Newt Gingrich Sez Democrats Are Using Schools to Brainwash the Young
- “More power for teachers unions, college debt cancellation, strangleholds on charter schools — what’s not to love?” Biden’s Preposterous Plans for Education Policy
- “As an adult who teaches, I got to choose an open school. Union politics have now barred millions of families from a similar privilege.” Teachers Unions Must Never Be Allowed to Ban Kids From an Education Again
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter notes, “[T]he relatively low interest I think is rooted in Webb’s initial genesis. It was pushed by the cosmological community and its design thus optimized for studying the early universe. Other astronomical fields were pushed aside or given a lower priority so that the telescope does not serve them as well.” Surpisingly Low Number of Observation Proposals From Astronomers for Webb Telescope
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Biden’s embrace of fossil energy obstructionism will ultimately require… fossil energy.” Joe Biden’s Promise to Ban Federal Oil and Gas Leasing Undermines Climate Progress
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “After opening their doors to girls, the Boy Scouts have allegedly tried to poach prospective Girl Scouts, leading their rival to lose out on recruits at a time when interest in both organizations is on the wane.” Gender Ideology Ties Scouts in Knots
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Three major events intersected in the tumultuous year of 2020: the [Chinese] coronavirus pandemic, the Black Lives Matter/Antifa inspired riots, and the vigorous assault on free speech that became known as ‘cancel culture.'” Farewell to a Dreadful Year
- “Rare moments of agreement with a Washington Post article — plus some quibbles.” The Clash of History
- “There are many examples of scarlet-letter-like labels, which are used as a cudgel to exercise fascistic control of expression.” Hester Prynne Arrives
- “Glenn Loury has a message for progressive ‘anti-racists,’ and it’s one all Americans need to hear.” Watch Glenn Loury Call “Anti-Racism’s” Bluff
- “Coexistence with cancel culture is not possible if the barest and most basic human freedom is to survive.” Racial Revenge Porn Comes For Your Kids
- “The Overton Window has become the Overton dartboard. Every day, people throw darts at a board — each tweet, post and public statement is aimed at hitting a mark. And each new moral fashion offers the opportunity to change their scores.” Cancel Culture is Creating a Soviet-Style Society of Liars
- “Gallup also noted that Americans who attend church weekly or describe themselves as ‘conservative’ were more likely to believe couples with children should be married. “Gallup: 40% of Americans Say “Not Too/Not at All Important” for Couple With Child to Marry
- “A new superhero movie subverts the core message of modern Western life.” Wonder Woman vs. Kamala Harris
- “Trump’s proclamation honoring the famous saint and martyr is a stark reminder that religious liberty is under threat by Democrats.” Trump Invokes Saint Thomas Becket in Defense of Religious Liberty. Expect the Opposite From Biden-Harris
HITHER & YON
- “The unfairly maligned sequel just got a facelift, but the original reigns supreme.” (30 years later, it still sucks but YMMV I guess – jjs) Why We Didn’t Need a New Cut of Godfather Part III
- “The 1918 Spanish flu was a killer of historic proportions.” A Tidal Wave of Death
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.