Good morning, kids. The Monday after the Christmas and New Year’s break is usually when it’s back to work, school and life as usual. But this is not a new year. 2021 does not exist. It’s Year Zero. We continue to be in lockdown limbo as well as a state of either national dissolution or subjugation thanks to the theft of the 2020 election as well as the quite probable theft of the two Georgia senate seats after tomorrow that will seal the fate of the American experiment.
And yet the day after tomorrow, Congress will convene to vote to certify the results of the Electoral College. Barring President Trump invoking the Insurrection Act, declaring martial law or going full Pinochet, Wednesday is likely the final gambit to try and stave off disaster, and restore his legitimate victory. On a positive note, both Mo Brooks in the House, now supported (surprisingly) by Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy along with Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz in the Senate have openly stated that they and a not insignificant number of their colleagues in each chamber will be challenging the results, specifically in the six states where blatant provable fraud, before, during and after Election Day occurred. On the downside, the fact that every single Republican from both chambers is not fully on board with this effort is disappointing, to say the least, if not revelatory.
Obviously, crooked flim-flam artists like Romney, Murkowski, Collins, Thune, Sasse and others were always going to make this effort a 1,000-to-1 shot. The most galling thing about them, as well as the Enemy, is their claiming of the moral high ground, and invoking everything from the Constitution, The Bible and Jesus Christ, and “the will of the people” all while doing everything they can to snuff them all out in their quest for absolute power. But it’s particularly painful when someone whom you thought was on your side joins in with the others and delivers a swift rhetorical kick in the yarbles.
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) became the first Republican senator on Sunday night who is actually a supporter of President Donald Trump’s agenda to oppose a challenge of the electoral college, issuing a statement saying he is concerned it would create dangerous precedents that Democrats would all but certainly use in the future to undermine election integrity…
… “I share the concerns of many Arkansans about irregularities in the presidential election, especially in states that rushed through election-law changes to relax standards for voting-by-mail,” Cotton said. “I also share their disappointment with the election results. I, therefore, support a commission to study the last election and propose reforms to protect the integrity of our elections. And after Republicans win in Georgia, the Senate should also hold more hearings on these matters. All Americans deserve to have confidence in the elections that undergird our free government…”
… Cotton’s statement continues by explaining that he believes this challenge by Congress to the electoral college is a perversion of the Founders’ intent to have the states run elections, not Congress.
“Nevertheless, the Founders entrusted our elections chiefly to the states — not Congress. They entrusted the election of our president to the people, acting through the Electoral College — not Congress,” Cotton said. “And they entrusted the adjudication of election disputes to the courts — not Congress. Under the Constitution and federal law, Congress’s power is limited to counting electoral votes submitted by the states.”
As such, Cotton said, he believes this could create dangerous precedents that Democrats would all but certainly abuse in the future when it benefitted them politically.
“If Congress purported to overturn the results of the Electoral College, it would not only exceed that power but also establish unwise precedents,” Cotton said.
Are. You. Friggin’. Kidding. Me? We need a commission to hold hearings and an inquiry into an investigation of a subcommittee to produce an abstract of a report to verify the possibility that a strongly worded letter to the NY Times should be drafted, in triplicate, and circulated to focus groups for poll testing to make sure that it does not contain language deemed offensive or inappropriate and then submitted for crafting into a non-binding resolution. Perfect.
Senator Cotton: What the hell can you be possibly thinking by invoking the Founders and Framers in discussing “dangerous precedents” when this election was STOLEN with malice aforethought by a political party, its operatives, its allies in the media and quite probably aided and abetted by foreign enemy nations after four years of the very same people who attempted to sabotage the results of the previous election?!
You want dangerous precedents? How about locking down the nation under the pretext of a phony health crisis in order for Democrat-run states to destroy whatever waffer-theen firewalls and safeguards were left to make the theft possible? Or after the in-your-face intimidation and removal of legal poll watchers, the stopping of the ballot counting and the trucking in of pallets of counterfeit ballots along with the rejiggering of electronic votes? Or the GOP state legislators abrogating their oaths and certifying the fraudulent results? Or the Supreme Court of the United States abrogating its oath by refusing to hear the case?
The nation is coming apart at the seams and you, and clowns like you in Congress and the so-called “conservative” media have this “we’ll-get-’em-next-time” attitude in 2022 and 2024 — as if we’ll ever have another honest election again. Then again, they may not ever need to rig the elections after they give amnesty to the 30 million illegal aliens already in country and the millions more ready to jump the Rio Grande as soon as Biden’s ventriloquist mouths the words “So help me G-d” at noon on January 20th.
Let’s face it; at this stage of the game, this challenge is a Hail Mary. But it has to be done if for no other reason than on moral grounds. More than likely, the greatest crime in our soon-to-be finished history will go unpunished. But it cannot go un-confronted. Let the Enemy and the propagandists say what they want. They’re going to anyway. That line about sunshine patriots is particularly applicable here. Whatever happens going forward, let history record who stood with us and who blathered about dangerous precedents.
THE 2020 DEMOCRAT ELECTION HEIST
- RUFKM? The “unwise precedent” was the Democrats’ organized theft of the election, Cotton! Not to mention the past four friggin’ years. Clueless and/or cowardly schmuck. Or complicit.Tom Cotton Stands Up Against Electoral College Challengers: Would “Establish Unwise Precedents”
- Unlike Cotton, she is definitely a Deep State globalist stooge given her pedigree. And the term “dangerous precedent” has got to be some sort of coordinated talking point. House GOP Conference Chair Liz Cheney Warns Against Electoral Slate Objections: “Exceptionally Dangerous Precedent”
- “I think it’s right that we have the debate.” House Minority Leader McCarthy Voices Support for GOP Electoral College Challenge
- “Congress should immediately appoint an Electoral Commission, with full investigatory and fact-finding authority, to conduct an emergency 10-day audit of the election returns in the disputed states.” 11 Republican Senators — Led By Ted Cruz — Will Object to Electoral College Certification
- Thanks, Utah. Or should I say “Dominion?” Pee-Air Defecto Romney Condemns Republican Senators Who Are Calling for 10-Day Audit of Election Returns in Disputed States
- “Rally news, senator developments, Pence statement, progressives weigh in, and a few more bits and pieces.” January 6th Updates for Today
- “I think we need to tone down the rhetoric. This is already a volatile situation. It’s like a tinder box and throwing lit matches into it and so I think the kind of hyperbole we’re seeing, the kind of angry language.” Ted Cruz to Critics of His Proposed Election Audit: “Calm Down”
- [Marc] Short said Pence shared “the concerns of millions of Americans about voter fraud and irregularities.” Mike Pence Chief of Staff: Vice President “Welcomes” Congressional Challenge of Electoral Votes
- “A former CIA intelligence officer-turned private agent for a “strategic planning, technologies and foreign and domestic” group under President George H.W. Bush says he’s been a part of a network of such investigators since 2014 but the group is increasing in size because of the shady antics surrounding the 2020 presidential election results.” Report: A Group of 400 Former U.S. Intelligence Officials Are Investigating “Blatant” Election Fraud
- “While we’ve all been trying to explain the extraordinary number of Biden votes, the real answer to the election fraud may lie in the missing Trump votes.” Proof of Fraud May Lie in Vanishing Trump Votes
- “The president spoke to Raffensperger and his attorney, Ryan Germany, presenting him with data showing he actually won the state of Georgia.” President Trump Pressures Georgia Secretary of State: “I Just Want to Find 11,780 Votes”
- “No, Trump did not demand that Georgia officials ‘find’ votes that didn’t exist for him; he asked only that Raffensberger address Georgia’s massive fraud.” The Media Are Lying About Trump’s Call with Raffensperger
- “In a system that should only be tabulating votes, so that the numbers only go up, they found more than forty examples where the numbers for Trump went down. As another scientist noted, ‘there is no reason that at any point that something should be subtracted.’ Worse, they also found that Biden’s numbers would then go up at the same time, by the exact same amount. The total votes affected exceeded 200,000. In other words, votes were being switched.” Data Scientists: Outright Fraud in Georgia Election
- “As of now, we can’t know with absolute certainty what’s going on with those Georgia ballots, but we can say that it screams out ‘consciousness of guilt.'” The Strange Story of Georgia’s Pallets of Ballots
- “This January 5 should be viewed as a mandate to all conservatives and Republicans in Georgia to vote, not to simply reelect two Republican Senators, but rather to vote to preserve freedom.” Georgia Senate Election: Conservatives Must Vote and Save the United States
- Confirmed racialist, Jew-hating child abuser and criminal. Nothing to see here, move along… Media Publications Are Ignoring News Critical of Warlock Warnock as Georgia Race Approaches Finals Days
- “Two Pennsylvania representatives explain how the Supreme Court, the secretary of state, and others in the commonwealth have defied every effort at election integrity.” An Insider’s View of Pennsylvania and the Battle for Our Republic
- “Scheduled for January 5th at 11:00 am, the press conference is set to take place on state property at Soldier’s Grove, a memorial located behind the Pennsylvania State Capitol meant to honor the state’s Medal of Honor Memorial recipients.” PA Govt Web Portal Advertises “Burning Trump Flag” Event
* * * * *
- “A perfect ending to a rotten year in which after riots and a rapidly spreading Chinese virus, we got a highly suspicious election in which the apparent winners were a crook demonstrably suffering from dementia and an unprincipled leftist.” Biden’s Wet Squib
- “Can we now stop calling this an election?” The 2020 Insurrection
- Roger Kimball: “What is unlikely is not impossible — an admonitory caution, not an appeal to false hope.” Who Will Be Inaugurated?
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “Follow the money.” Was a Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Developed Before the First Chinese COVID-19 Case Was Discovered in America?
- “In an effort to cement their narrative, the media are turning to blockchain technology to turn their lies into perpetual digital ‘truths.'” I Blockchain, Therefore I Am
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Our grandees seem too exhausted, too guilty, or too ignorant to pass on and improve the civilization they inherited for others to come.” Defenders of Civilization?
- “The fact that Pelosi could not even get a majority of members in the U.S. House of Representatives to vote for her — since the House has 435 voting members, a majority is 218 — is a sign of how much weaker she is since the 2020 congressional elections in November saw massive losses for House Democrats.” Weakened Malig-Nancy Pelosi Wins Another Term as Speaker with Less than a Majority in House
- “Vote was so close that Pelosi approved attendance of Dem who recently tested positive for Wuhan coronavirus.” Titty Caca AOC and 5he Squad Sell Out, Help Reelect Malig-Nancy Pelosi Speaker
- “With the slimmest of majorities, the House Democrats are pandering to their radicals in proposing new rules to govern the House of Representatives.” Dems Plan Rules Changes for Incoming House That Weaken Rights of GOP Minority and Eliminate “Gendered Terms”
- “What was once the world’s greatest deliberative body is being reduced to a leftist clown show as the ‘woke’ left struts its stuff.” What Rep. Cleaver Did Would Be Laughable if it Wasn’t Sacrilegious and Stupid
- “What was Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s priority upon her return to the swamp? Making sure no one could be offended by the word ‘mother’ or ‘son.'” Malig-Nancy Pelosi Showed Why it’s Vital to Keep the Senate in GOP Hands (for sure, out of the Left’s hands – jjs)
- “If Biden plays his cards right, people will forget he’s even president and he can remain in the background while Trump takes center stage. Meanwhile, Biden and the radical left will proceed to dismantle the United States as we know it.” Biden Hopes Trump Will Keep Overshadowing Him for Four Years
- “Is it revenge, as President Trump passed on him for secretary of state, or do we see his fight as more sinister still?” Pee-Air Defecto Romney’s Trump Hatred is Starting to Look Demonic
- “The key to understanding the opposition to President Trump is to take the accusations and apply the terms to the accuser.” Donald Trump, Authoritarian President?
- “The grassroots need destroy RINOs in primary contests, support Republicans in general elections, and make sure establishment traitors cannot escape the specter of Trump for generations to come.” MAGA Patriots Must Win the GOP Civil War
- “The ‘old normal’ had power and was based in reality. It’s up to us to restore those values.”We Don’t Need to Accept the “New Normal” the Left is Forcing on Us
- “This year is clearly the year when the left, the media, and Big Tech drop their masks and let us know they are no longer going to waste their time trying to convince us.” 2021: The Left Is Serious Now
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Even if by some miracle Trump remains president, the criminal left will keep winning, winning, winning because we are playing their game.” Why the Left Always Wins
- “Sharp-eyed people looking at the picture of the damage done to Pelosi’s house noticed something inconsistent with Antifa’s usual style.” There’s Something Peculiar About the Vandalism at Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s House
- “At least $4 million in physical damage was done to businesses downtown during the first month of protests, according to the Portland Business Alliance.” It Took Six Months of Rioting, Millions in Property Damage for Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler to Escalate Law Enforcement Efforts Against Antifa
- “A curious mix of Marxism, identity politics, and race and gender confusion.” The Politics of Patrisse Cullors, Founder of Black Lives Matter
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Ukrainian Parliament members demand investigation into billions of dollars in dealings.”Ukraine Officials Accuse Joe and Hunter Biden of Criminal Corruption
OTHER BIDEN FAMILY HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS
- “[Rep. Constance] Morella, one of two Republican members on the five-person delegation, backed Hillary Clinton in 2016 and Joe Biden in 2020, holding fundraisers on behalf of Biden as part of the ‘Republicans for Biden’ group. She has also recently participated in pro-CCP policy events alongside Chinese Communist Party representatives on Capitol Hill.”“Republicans For Biden” Headliner Visited China on CCP-Sponsored Trip
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Nunes exposed that the ‘pee dossier’ that falsely alleged a broad and longtime conspiracy between Trump and his campaign staff and Russia was in fact paid for by Hillary Clinton’s campaign as well as the Democratic National Committee (DNC).” President Trump to Award Devin Nunes the Presidential Medal of Freedom
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “[U.S. National Security Adviser Matthew] Pottinger continued, noting the World Health Organization’s (WHO) probe to discern the origins of [Chinese] COVID-19 is a ruse and that the pathogen likely escaped through ‘leak or an accident.'” “Growing Body of Evidence” Chinese COVID Leaked From CCP Lab
- “The bill grants power to New York’s governor and health officials to forcibly confine any individual who is considered a danger due to a contagious disease or a suspected case of that disease.” (wait until conservatism and Christianity are ruled “contagious” – jjs) New York Bill Would Let Governor Imprison, Forcibly Medicate People Suspected of Illness
- “The death tally is officially around 7,400, but the true number could be twice that because New York, unlike other states, doesn’t count nursing-home residents who died in hospitals. The state does keep track of the total, but it won’t release it. Which is outrageous. And inexcusable.” Team Angel of Death Cuomo’s Latest Nursing Home Hypocrisy
- Brian C. Joondeph, MD: “The media and medical establishment now defining deaths far differently in order to push their agenda of [Chinese] COVID bad, vaccine good.” Shifting Goalposts — Chinese COVID Deaths versus Vaccine Deaths
- Lloyd Billingsley: “With an eye on the polls, ‘unelected technocrat’ Anthony Fauci nudges lockdowns far into 2021, and possibly 2022.” Calling Out the Fauci Administration
- “At one point, [Angel of Death] Cuomo even threatened to sue the Trump administration to force them to reconfigure how they dole out the millions of vaccines.” New York Has Administered “Less Than a Third” of Chinese COVID Vaccines After Criticizing Trump Vaccine Plan
- “Medical providers who knowingly give someone [Chinese] coronavirus vaccine in violation of state-mandated priority protocol subject to $1M fine, license revocation.” Angel of Death Cuomo Threats Against Medical Providers Will Make Abysmal NY State Vaccine Rollout Worse
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Modern-day Thomas Beckets are needed to stop it.” The Coming Assault on Religious Freedom
- “What causes thousands of Jews to feel so alienated they would break from tradition and be without a ‘religious and spiritual home?'” The New Jewish Exodus
- “Mayor [DeBolshevik] backs his antipathy with action.” A Vaccine Passover for New York’s Jews
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “A Republican presidential candidate has not won the state of California since 1988.” (except for Donald Trump last November, until “le deluge… – jjs) Democrats Claim Georgia Is the Next California Due to Mass Immigration
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “After showing they have no guts, Senate Republicans complain about the very thing they refuse to fix.” The Stupid Party Strikes Again
- “No socialist nation has ever allowed the free flow of information, and every socialist nation attempts to erase or modify its past history and cultural touchstones. What will you save?”Building Your “Digital Ark” for an Age of Techno-Repression
- “Journalism dies in the darkness of collusion.” People of the Lie
- “If Members can’t carry on Capitol grounds, they can’t protect themselves in D.C.” Incoming GOP Lawmaker Appears to Score Win on Right to Carry Gun in Capitol
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “American foreign policy won’t work well under any President Joe Biden.” America’s Alliances: The Case for an Overhaul
- “It may be a new year for much of the world, but the poisonous stench of previous years remains with the U.N.” Evil Joke: China, Russia and Cuba Join the UN’s Human Rights Council (the UN itself is an evil joke – jjs)
- “Iran’s mullahs are railing against and threatening Trump, but snickering to themselves that Biden is a weakling.” So Which President Will Iran’s Mullahs Put to the Test? Look at Their Threats and Take a Guess…
- As lockdown takes economic toll, Merkel’s government mulls [Chinese] “coronavirus tax.”Chinese Coronavirus to Cost Germany $1.6 Trillion, Government Estimates
- “Putin should put his professed doubt about the attack on Jehovah’s Witnesses into action and end a legal terror campaign that serves no legitimate purpose.” Jehovah’s Witnesses Under Siege in Russia
- “The ‘wolfpack’ is aiming to end Netanyahu’s career.” Israel Going to a Fourth Election
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “It is now expected that Russian actors accessed about 250 U.S. networks, including Fortune 500 companies and several government agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security, the Treasury Department and the National Nuclear Security Administration.”Massive Cyberattack Was Waged From Within US, Top Cybersecurity Firm Says
- “If the Trump-Russia collusion hoax was illegal, the global scheme to keep Julian Assange behind bars is downright Soviet.” The Perfect President to Pardon Assange
- “It’s easy to see why the American Left loved Sami al-Arian. Leftists hate Israel, too.”Muslim Former US Professor Renews Call for Israel’s Destruction
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “[Chinese] COVID has taught us how. Why not move the Department of Agriculture to Nebraska?” The Timing is Perfect to Decentralize DC
- “Richard Nixon showed his mettle as the first president to oppose the progressivism behind the destruction of constitutional government. Trump should be lauded for defending constitutional government.” (weird considering Tricky Dick gave us the EPA, OSHA and communistic wage and price controls – jjs) The Constitutional Politics of Trump’s Impoundment Move
- “Anybody with a brain untainted by decades of work in the Judiciary can understand what’s going on here.” We Were Laughed Out of Court Because the Courts Have Become Ridiculous
- “Judicial insistence on remaining above the fray will do the opposite of safeguarding the judiciary, the nation’s institutions, and a peaceable civil society.” Election 2020: The Consequences for the Courts
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Gov. Abbott: “Our hearts are with the victims and the families of those killed or injured in this terrible tragedy. I am grateful for the law enforcement officers who apprehended the suspect, and I ask Texans to join Cecilia and me in praying for those affected by this horrible shooting.” One Dead, Others Injured in Texas Church Shooting
- “Mayor Lori Lightfoot blames the pandemic for the spike in violence. But the feeling among Chicago citizens is that the police have lost control of the streets and criminals run free. Indeed, the police cleared just 2% of major crimes.” The Increase in Chicago’s Murder Rate Will Astound You
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “The hikes come as drugmakers are reeling from effects of the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic, which has reduced doctor visits and demand for some drugs. They are also fighting new drug price cutting rules from the Trump administration, which would reduce the industry’s profitability.” Drug Companies Jack Up Prices In 2021 Even After Accepting Massive Taxpayer Handouts
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Federal education policy is likely to take a sharp left turn.” (it can’t get much more lefterer – jjs) Biden and Schools
- “It can cost up to $73,892 per year to attend Brown University. Little actual education appears to take place there.” Black Man at Brown University Forced Out of His Job by Rich, White Leftists
- Daniel Greenfield: “‘Woke’ college students benefit from the slavery of millions of people.”The 2021 Project
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Pro Publica attacks sea walls, Hawaii’s government, and climate change but the main cause lies with Hawaii’s changing geography.” The Greenies’ Tales About Hawaii’s Vanishing Beaches Miss One Important Fact
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “A crisis of authority and legitimacy is emerging from failures in the most fundamental tasks of a society. 2020 was not the cause. It merely exposed the malignancy.” A New Year Will Not Bring Relief
- “If abortion, infanticide, violence in our streets, election-rigging, and the evils of Marxism aren’t enough to rouse some churches, for what purpose do they exist?” The Salt That Has Lost Its Savor: The Woke Church and the Undoing of America
- “A lifetime devoted to the cult of victimhood yields a barren life.” A Generation’s Addiction to Victim Porn
- “CAVA, which has 100 locations and sells its products in Whole Foods, celebrated that its workforce is now just ‘21%white” — down “from 37% in 2019.'” DC Food Chain CAVA Celebrates Unemployment For Whites
- “It is not wayward elites who are abusing our democratic public, so much as the public abusing itself, when it chooses to be ruled by anti-white racists.” Do Black Lives Matter in the White Elite’s Civil War?
- “If you really want to stop racism, stop talking like racists.” Our Racialist Follies
- Christian Toto: “What might be 2021’s dumbest movie arrives just one day into the new year.” Shadow in the Cloud Marks New Low for Feminist Cinema
- “There’s nothing wrong with a radical anarchist group forming a soccer league, but it does raise a lot of questions about how they’re going to run it.” The National Antifa Soccer League: The Idea Gets an Idea
HITHER & YON
- “The release of Coppola’s reworking of The Godfather, Part III is a reminder that the Mafia still exists and is still dangerous.” The Godfather: Fiction and Reality
- “The film is a critique of social status both in the West and the East, but it is also a wake-up call about the manufactured consent of elite journalism.” The Manufactured Consent of the Elites
- “Maria Patton, a single mother who was financially caught off guard after she lost her job during the pandemic, finally received a good surprise.” How the Generosity of Strangers Changed This Single Mother’s Life for the Better
- “More than 16 million Americans fought in World War II. The fewer than 325,000 still with us deserve our attention, our love, and our unending gratitude.” How My Dad Earned His Place in the Greatest Generation
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.