Good morning, kids. Tuesday and the first moment of truth for the nation has arrived in Georgia. The runoff election for the two senate seats – undoubtedly stolen by the Enemy nine weeks ago along with the presidential election – is today. What more needs to be said? On their side of the ticket, we have a hideous racialist and anti-Semite paired with a sickly-looking low-T puppet of Pooh-Pooh-Xi pulling his strings. On our side of the ledger we have David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler. Yay. No really. I’m ebullient. Go team…
…Mostly to hell, because for decades the GOP has been worse than useless in fighting the gradual nudging, and now sudden shoving of the nation into a socialist mass grave. Since the ascendancy of Donald Trump, they have proven themselves complicit in the crime. The actions and inaction of Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger, as well as their counterparts in the other tainted states, the Supreme Court (except Alito and Thomas), half the GOP House and most of the GOP Senate contingent speak volumes. Chalk it up to the result of decades-long societal and cultural rot, greed or some combination of both, we are in this predicament not so much because of what the Left has done to us, but because the party we have voted for election after election after election has stabbed us in the back each and every time. And here we are, yet again, in Georgia.
What Americans have witnessed over the past four years, as I’ve written several times, is a textbook example of political power squandered. Republican senators, rather than maximize the unexpected gift of a Republican White House, Senate, and House of Representatives to advance long-promised “conservative” policies, wasted the opportunity while giving political cover to both the corrupt president who preceded Donald Trump and the one who will succeed him…
A once-in-a-generation chance to purge the Beltway of fossilized institutionalists was bypassed. Ditto for major reforms of immigration law, foreign affairs, trade agreements, federal regulations, and climate change activism. The president almost single-handedly retooled failed national policies through executive orders or administrative decree; in most cases, especially related to U.S. military presence abroad, Senate Republicans thwarted rather than aided the Trump Administration.
“Conservative” achievements over the past four years belong solely to the president and his team, not to congressional Republicans.
And when Mitt Romney, the junior Republican senator from Utah and two-time losing Republican presidential candidate, became the first senator in U.S. history to vote to convict a president of his own political party, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) did nothing to punish him. When asked by a reporter if McConnell would expel Romney from the Republican conference, something a Democratic leader would do without a second of hesitation, McConnell only said he was “surprised and disappointed” by Romney’s vote…
…And as evidence piled up that officials in several states broke election laws to help Biden win, Senate Republicans were silent. A select group of House Republicans, once again, showed spine by demanding investigations and joining a lawsuit filed by the Texas Attorney General that detailed mail-in ballot fraud in four key states, but invertebrate Senate Republicans, once again, looked the other way. Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) finally held a public hearing into “election irregularities” on December 16 — better than nothing, but effectively it accomplished nothing.
Now, after undoubtedly getting an earful from their constituents, a dozen Republican senators are attempting a last-minute play to salvage their reputations and mollify the party’s infuriated base. Senators Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Josh Hawley (R-Mo.), Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) and others plan to reject certifying the election results on January 6 unless a full audit is conducted…
According to Sasse, Romney, Collins, and others, the real tragedy is not how county election workers manipulated absentee ballots or how unelected bureaucrats in key states blatantly violated state election laws to help Biden win; no, the real tragedy is a president, backed by 75 million American voters, dares to again gum up the corrupt political machinery bent on grinding him (and his supporters) down at any cost.
Trump, in the messy way that is admittedly part of his political brand, is left to fight the powers-that-be alone, recognizing that this battle isn’t just about him but about the fate and future of the country as a whole.
As for Cruz and his compatriots, their counterattack is too little, too late. The Senate should have shut down all other business from November 3 on and held one hearing after another on election irregularities and illegalities in the disputed states, demanding action from the Justice Department and state lawmakers. Threats to reject certification should have been made several weeks ago, not a few days before Congress is scheduled to certify the Electoral College vote.
Julie Kelly over at American Greatness napalms the GOP so go read the entire piece. As she alludes, all of this crap tomorrow in Congress might just be the farewell performance of kabuki/bukkake theater. This whole notion of 10 days of hearings just reeks of it. The evidence is clear and has been since election night. Donald Trump was well on his way to at least a 400 electoral vote victory over the Polident-elect until a coordinated attack in several key cities across six states sabotaged and stole the election. We saw it and they saw it. If the situation were reversed, aside from Josh Hawley and his family taken out and beaten to death, do you think the Democrats would have let this go this far? Nine weeks later?
Do not get me wrong; given what is at stake right here and right now, the Senate cannot be allowed to flip over to the Enemy. Putting all our justifiable hatred of the GOP aside, the consequences are almost quite literally life and death. If you are in Georgia, vote – early and often and I’m only half-joking considering the way the Enemy deals with elections.
As Edmund Burke famously quipped, “All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.” For sure, he is most definitely not referring to the GOP. He is referring to us. From this day forward. And thanks to the GOP, what we will be required to do to stop this evil is going to be a hell of a lot more difficult than merely pulling the lever in a rigged voting machine.
ALSO… be sure to read the pieces in the ABOVE THE FOLD section, especially the one about hard truths.
THE 2020 DEMOCRAT ELECTION HEIST
- “Analysis extends to states both won and lost by President Trump, including Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin. Several states experienced more than one vote dump, but all netted in favor of Biden.” DATA: Report Shows EVERY Midnight Ballot Dump Boosted Biden
- Perdue: “I urge my colleagues to object. I stand with Donald Trump.” Perdue, Loeffler Will Object to Electoral College Certification
- VP Pence: “I know we all got our doubts about the last election, and I want to assure you, I share the concerns of millions of Americans about voting irregularities. I promise you, come this Wednesday we’ll have our day in Congress. We’ll hear the objections. We’ll hear the evidence.” President Trump: Trump: “I Hope Mike Pence Comes Through for Us” on January 6th
- “I do not take this action lightly. I am acting to protect our Democratic process. Article II and the Twelfth Amendment of the Constitution make clear that I have an obligation to act on this matter if I believe there are serious questions with respect to the Presidential election.” Report: Elise Stefanik to Object to Certifying Electoral College Results
- “After reviewing the dismal track record of the Republican Party for the past 30 years, where their goal has been not to win but to create the APPEARANCE of fight even as they bowed to their leftist masters, I then conclude… If the Republican Party allows this fraud to stand now this will be their last performance of failure theater, their ultimate performance, an award-winning example of a party of true losers.” Is the Ultimate Republican Party Failure Theater About to Happen?
- Bring it. The discovery phase should be lit. Dominion Planning “Imminent” Lawsuit Against Sidney Powell, May Sue Trump And Media Outlets
- Another fraud out of Utah. Trump Ally Mike Lee: “No Authority” For Congress to Object to Electoral College Vote
- “I believe Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children captured on videotape.” Lin Wood Tweet Thread Accuses Pence of Being “Disloyal” to Trump, “Traitor to We The People”
- “The phone call was leaked with less than 48 hours before voters head to the polls in Georgia to decide the fate of which party controls the U.S. Senate for the next two years.”MacCallum Grills Raffensperger as He Dodges Questions on Leaked Call: Feels Like You Have “A Grudge”
- “Peach State election integrity is the pits!” Georgia Election: Loeffler and Perdue Need Turnout to Exceed Margin of Fraud
- Typical Democrat Elmer Gantry deadbeat: “Warnock has a net worth ranging between $555,000 and $1,300,000, according to a financial disclosure form he filed with the Senate in August. Warnock raked in an annual salary of $275,000 from his ministry, Ebenezer Baptist Church, in 2019, in addition to $55,000 in speaking fees, the disclosure shows.” Warlock Warnock Hit With Multiple Tax Liens After Failing To Pay His Trash Bills
- Julie Kelly: “If they won’t stand against a rigged presidential election, they certainly won’t stand against Joe Biden and the Democrats.” Losing Would Be a Fitting Coda for the Feckless GOP Senate
- “The Data Integrity Group is back with another report, this one asserting that a staggering number of Trump votes vanished on election day.” There’s Evidence of Vanished Votes in Pennsylvania
* * * * *
- “”Now, that doesn’t mean that this is right. I don’t support this challenge. I don’t think there is a basis for it, but it is being done under this federal law. Now, there is a separate issue as to whether that law is itself constitutional. That debate has raged literally for decades.” (in the article, Turley’s trying to play both sides of the street – jjs) Jonathan Turley: “Why on Earth” Would Someone Oppose Reviewing the 2020 Election?
- Jeffrey Lord: “Comparing Toomey vs. Mark Levin.” Senator Toomey Abandons the Constitution
- “If nothing else, conservatives must all be on board with addressing the disastrous crisis of trust this election has produced.” Ignoring and Ridiculing Election Fraud Concerns Will Not Make Them Go Away
- “What Pence decides to do, or not do, will outline America’s next four years and potentially her long-term future.” Pence’s Appointment with Destiny
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The year 2020 brought much strife to America, but it ripped the masks off a duplicitous legal system that long ago abandoned fealty to American ideals, and also opened our eyes to the level of evil surrounding us.” Some Hard Truths We Face as Patriotic Americans as We Near January 6th
- “HCQ is the safest medication that can be prescribed, period,” says Dr. Zelenko. “It has been around for 65 years and has been used to treat a number of conditions without adverse side effects. It is even prescribed to pregnant women.” Zelenko says it has been prescribed over 100 million times. When asked why it isn’t in widespread use, Zelenko says “because of four different factors; politics, profit, arrogance, and fear.” Twitter Silenced Dr. Zelenko: Here is What They Do Not Want You to Know
- Daniel Greenfield: “Patriots won’t bend to the mob — even if the judges do.” The Judiciary vs. the Leftist Mob
- “#NY22 left without U.S. House Rep as race drags on into 2021.” #NY22: Republican Tenney Leads by 29 Votes, Courtroom Meltdowns Continue
- “…even more damning than this abysmal record is Kaufman’s history of working with Democrats against GOP interests while employed at the RNC.” RNC Treasurer Worked With Howard Dean, Their Firm Helped Major Bernie Backing PAC
- Being pelted with rotten borscht and pierogis – or worse – from 74 million abused voters is not his idea of a good time, I guess. Biden to Host “Virtual” Inaugural Parade, Tells People Not to Come for the Swearing-in
- “The Democrats as a party are lost. They may yet control two-thirds of our government and most of our cities, but they’re sowing the seeds of their own destruction. And we’ll be here for all of it, fighting for our republic and our Constitution.” If Dems Only Had a Brain
- “Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shouldn’t try to spin some throw-away language in a rules package as a meaningful victory when it is nothing of the sort.” Titty Caca Ocasio-Cortez Gets Meaningless Concessions on Funding Socialism
- “Pelosi was elected House Speaker on the narrowest of majorities, with only the far-left squad putting her over the top. What did she promise them?” So What Did Malig-Nancy Pelosi Promise “The Squad?”
- TV night in the gulag will be a blast. Pass that bowl of treebark. Alexandria Titty Caca Considering Run Against Cuck Schemer
- “Why exactly is it imperative to vote Republican? How exactly will Republicans stop the Left — and stop them from doing what, exactly?” Is it Time for Never-GOP?
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “There are new Republicans in town and they don’t roll over.” Not This Time, Dear Leftists
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Mauser Bowser: “We will not allow people to incite violence, intimidate residents or cause destruction in our city.” DC Mayor Mobilizes National Guard to Police Massive Gatherings of Trump Supporters (translation: to repress, abuse, persecute and beat the shit out of – jjs)
- “In a statement on Monday evening, Sen. Hawley said protestors with ShutDown DC arrived at his home in Washington, DC — where his wife and newborn daughter were — and vandalized his property while also threatening his family.” Watch: Left-Wing Activists Vandalize, Protest Outside Josh Hawley’s Home
- “A professor of international politics at Tufts University charged Hillary Clinton as being ‘too optimistic’ when trashing Trump supporters as ‘deplorable.'” Washington PostContributor: Calling Trump Supporters “Deplorable” Was Too Nice
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “The isolationist think tank bankrolled by billionaires George Soros and Charles Koch sparked on uproar on Dec. 28 when it published an article by Scott Ritter, a former high-ranking U.N. weapons inspector who was arrested in the mid-2000s as part of an internet underage-sex sting. Ritter was arrested at least three times for this behavior.” (Scott Ritter – now there’s a name from the past that makes you go “feh” – jjs) Quincy Institute Yanks Analysis From Child Predator Amid Uproar
- Dr. King was a plagiarist with a time machine. QED. Kamala Harris’ Childhood Story About Calling For “Fweedom” is Almost Identical to a Story Told by MLK
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “A consultant approached Biden on behalf of CEFC in October 2015, earlier than previously known, with an offer to contribute to a charity chaired by Biden, an email shows. The company also had a profit motive: It wanted to invest up to $100 million through Biden and his business partners.” Mystery Chinese Firm Approached Hunter Biden With an Offer of Charity, and a More Lucrative Pitch
OTHER BIDEN FAMILY HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS
- “The complicity of Bergoglio’s deep church in this infernal project has deprived Chinese Catholics of the indefectible defense that the Papacy had always been for them.” The Great Reset: Bannon Interviews Archbishop Vigano — “Biden An Irreparable, China-Complicit Disaster”
SHAMPEACHMENT, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Rent free in their pin-heads. Forever… 16 Days Before His Exit, There Are New Calls to Impeach Trump
- Mollie Hemingway: “The more Rep. Devin Nunes was attacked, the more he wanted to understand what was behind the Russia collusion narrative. His opponents couldn’t have been more wrong in how to contain him.” Devin Nunes Tells the Truth Until it Hurts
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- Fuck you, you mobbed-up psychotic criminal mutt. Angel of Death Cuomo Warns New Yorkers to Limit Social Gatherings: “Those Numbers Go Up… the Region Will Close Down”
- “As states work to distribute and administer doses of the [Chinese] COVID-19 vaccines, some governors are handling the responsibility better than others.” Democrat Bastions California and New York Are Flopping on Vaccine Rollout
- Lloyd Billingsley: “According to a Nobel laureate, Dr. Anthony Fauci should not even be an unelected bureaucrat.” When Tony Met Kary
- “The move comes as local hospitals remain overwhelmed with [Chinese] COVID-19 patients and anticipate that another post-holiday wave of infections will hit soon.” (I call bullshit. There are suppressed reports of hospitals essentially empty or not overflowing at all – jjs)As Chinese COVID-19 Hits Hollywood Productions, Actors Union And Industry Groups Recommend Temporary Production Hold
- “Whatever Trump does is wrong, according to Joe Biden.” Biden Then: Trump is Rushing Chinese COVID Vaccine; Biden Now: Trump is Going Too Slow
- “The time has come to discard socialistic, inflexible preconceived policies.” Promoting Chinese COVID Madness
- “What should our response be?” Fear of the Believers
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Migrants ‘displaced like Jesus.'” Vatican Pushes Open Borders
- “By relaxing enforcement, the incoming administration will invite mass suffering in the name of compassion.” The Next Border Crisis Will Be Biden’s
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The governor who managed to balance keeping [Chinese] COVID under control while saving his state’s economy showed that he also knows how to handle CNN.” Governor DeSantis Just Keeps Getting Better
- Salena Zito: “There is also something off about having someone rate or judge your home or office on social media.” Authenticity Can’t Be Purchased by the Foot
- “Background checks do not give a clear indication of the number of guns sold, inasmuch as the checks are performed on the purchaser rather than the gun. Moreover, a purchaser can buy multiple guns after passing a background check. So, that two million checks could actually translate into four or five million guns.” December Was 12th Consecutive Month of Record Firearm Background Checks
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Trump’s success in the Middle East is a watershed moment for Israel.” Abraham Accords Will Be Trump’s Lasting Foreign Policy Legacy
- “In 2017, the Trump administration suspended all funding for the U.N. Population Fund, which has been linked to the support of population control programs such as China’s coercive abortion ‘one-child policy.'” Woke Lancet Journal Calls on Biden to Vastly Increase Funding to U.N., W.H.O.
- “Joe Biden will no doubt find an appropriate way to apologize to Iran for what President Trump did to its chief terrorist one year ago.” Whistling Past Soleimani’s Grave
- Akin to William F. Buckley re: the Boston phone book. Can’t be worse than a Frog bureaucrat. WEIRD: Macron Announces 35 Random Members of the Public Will Decide France’s Vaccine Rules
- Katie Hopkins: “The [Chinese] COVID-related tragedies that no one wants to talk about.” UK: We Need to Keep Schools Open
- “Since the Cold War, it has been a foreign policy goal of Mao Zedong and his successors to get America to lower its defenses and do the dirty work of empowering the People’s Republic.” Appeasing China
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The order is part of a larger push targeting Chinese companies that trade in U.S. markets. In December, Congress passed legislation with bipartisan support that will require Chinese companies to comply with American accounting standards or face delisting — an oversight requirement opposed by Beijing.” NYSE Purges Chinese Telecom Companies Targeted by Trump
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Driven by exploding pension costs, the city’s property-tax hikes are depressing the housing market.” For Chicago Homeowners, It’s All Pain, Little Gain
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Over the past few decades, the U.S. federal government has abandoned any and all notions of fiscal responsibility.” U.S. National Debt: An Unsustainable Trajectory
- “Strangling the auto industry, contract workers, and small businesses for the progressive cause.” Quote-Unquote “President” Biden Will Try to California-ize the Nation
- “The messengers’ labels don’t dictate the message, and we should reject the embedded appeal to authority of such messaging.” Capitalists Against Markets
- “You think that Chief Justice Roberts is going to stop the federal government from looting your IRA?” The Future: It Ain’t Gonna Be Pretty
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “If you want to know what the real-time self-destruction of a city looks like under Democrats’ dangerous ideology, Minneapolis offers the perfect model.” Radical Democrats Are Turning Minneapolis Into a Violent Wasteland
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- If I were the president of Tulane, hickory shampoos and expulsions would be distributed freely. Alas… Tulane Students Demand Fossil-Fuel Divestment and Minimum Wage as Part of Chinese COVID Response
- “Abbot was in shock after he faced strident backlash from his students and colleagues. The science department’s response shows the university’s supposed commitment to free speech to be a sham.” U-Chicago Science Professor Under Assault For Criticizing “No White Men” Hiring Rules
- “And how they further the dark purpose of the BDS movement.” Incubating Hatred: How Radical Professors Help Promote Jew-Hatred
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter: “What must be made clear about all these predictions is that they are not based on a true understanding of what causes these solar cycles. Scientists know that sunspots are created by the Sun’s magnetic dynamo, but the fundamental reason WHY the dynamo goes through these cycles is not known.” Sunspot Update for December: Sunspot Activity Once Again Higher Than Predicted
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The root cause of the concern may be Brazil’s plans for prosperity and development.” New “Climate” Study Predicts Destruction of the Amazon Rainforest by 2064 (wasn’t the Amazon supposed to be a desert by 2004? -jjs)
- “Apparently, climate change hurts us, but not our enemies? In 2019, a Pentagon report claimed that climate change could cause our military to ‘collapse’ in twenty years. Oh, really?” Here’s Proof the Pentagon Must Get Out of the “Climate Change” Racket
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “The Left’s transgender agenda accelerates.” The House Dems’ New Gender-Neutral Speech Code
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “Media outlets won’t accept reality, so they’re creating their own to save the sequel.” Reporters Rush to Save Wonder Woman 1984 from Itself
- “The great Emma Thompson speaks her mind.” Hollywoke Brexit
- “This is not just white guys with guitars playing for kids.” Three Grammy Nominees Decline the Honor
- “Cosmopolitan Magazine is glorifying obesity again with plus-size models in a feature on body positivity in its February issue.” Cosmopolitan Magazine Pitches Obesity to Women Despite Heightened Chinese COVID Risk
- “Useful idiots on the American left are running cover for China’s murderous regime.” No, Mocking The Chinese Communist Party Isn’t Racist
- “Because leftists obsess about wealth, conservatives often miss that modern leftists have bigger goals than mere money.” For Leftists, It’s Not About the Money
HITHER & YON
- “How do you explain that you have married someone with such a difference in age?” Last Documented Civil War Widow Dies at 101
- “Average testosterone levels in American men have steadily plummeted since the 1980s. Here’s why it matters, why it’s happening — and how to fix it.” Test of the American Man
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.