Good morning, kids. Midweek and if you thought the de-platforming, censorship and demonization in the wake of the Black Wednesday false flag “riot” was frightening enough, you ain’t seen nothing yet. With one week until marionette meat puppet Zhou Bai-Den is installed as president of the country formerly known as the United States of America, things are happening that are scaring what’s left of the living shit out of me. Let’s make this perfectly clear for the trolls and other sub-imbeciles to understand: the invasion of the Capitol Building was a pre-planned operation coordinated by the Democrats and their armed militant terrorist death squad Antifa with the cooperation of the Capitol Police in order to create an incident that smeared President Trump and the many thousands of peaceful orderly citizens protesting the theft of the 2020 election. A few dozen who foolishly followed the confederate wolves in MAGA clothing were not exactly doing the typical Democrat “mostly peaceful rioting” while, tragically, Ashli Babbitt was murdered in cold blood by a Capitol cop (say her name, right?).
The tragic loss of life of Babbitt and three others notwithstanding, what happened was the equivalent of what one pundit described as nothing more than a “panty raid.” Forgetting the Burning, Looting and Murdering that decimated at least a dozen cities since last May, forgetting the fact that Democrats, their media propagandists and cheerleaders in the entertainment industry, the brainwashing mills of academia and vast swathes of corporate America justified all of it based on the most titanic lie since the Jewish blood libel – America as an illegitimate, irredeemably evil white supremacist nation – what happened one week ago now justifies not only the immediate removal of President Trump from office but the removal from the public square of anyone and everyone who was either in DC at the rally, voiced approval of that rally or voices an opinion supporting the undeniable truth that is the basis for that rally: the theft of the 2020 election.
The thousands of peaceful people in DC that day as well as tens of millions of people know it, and are justifiably angry. They’re angry not only because it was stolen but because our cries for justice and redress of grievance to those who had the ability and the duty to mete that justice out not only refuse to hear them, but have now openly turned on us. More on that in a moment.
Now, despite confirmation that the half-naked chucklehead dressed up like a headhunting shaman from New Guinea was a leftist environmental whacko and another alleged MAGA minion was actually a BLM terrorist who had a trail of violent eliminationist rhetoric against Trump and his supporters, the FBI – yay!!! – is about to “round up the usual suspects” because of two live (allegedly) pipe bombs that were found in DC during Black Wednesday. And when I say the usual suspects, of course I’m not referring to the aforementioned hard leftists; I mean ordinary citizens who were merely in attendance at the rally. Scape, meet goat.
Federal law enforcement officials also revealed that pipe bombs found on the U.S. Capitol grounds last Wednesday, were equipped with explosive igniters, they do not know why the bombs did not explode, and that finding the bomber, who appears in some surveillance footage taken outside the Capitol, is a top priority for the FBI.
Acting US Attorney for DC Michael Sherwin said Tuesday that the FBI has already opened 160 separate cases as a result of last week’s riot and assault and that the FBI expects “‘hundreds; of criminal cases to be filed against people who participated in the Capitol riot within the next several weeks,” according to Fox News.
The agency plans to make the probe a “long-term investigation,” and one FBI official, Washington Field Office ADIC Steven D’Antuono told reporters that he wanted “to stress that the FBI has a long memory and a broad reach.”
Sherwin added that his office is planning to be involved with the FBI “for the long haul.” “This is going to be a long-term investigation,” he said.
I could have sworn I saw a link about Sherwin being fully on board with the Russia collusion hoax/smear against President Trump but surprise-surprise it seems to have been airbrushed off of the internet. No matter. The FBI is a corrupt organization that works at the behest of the Democrat-Globalist-ChiCom Enemy. Along with the equally corrupt DOJ of which it is a part, it has been involved in all sorts of schemes to railroad innocent people for decades. It serves no purpose other than to advance itself and its political allies/enablers with total disregard for ethics, the rule of law and the Constitution. If they can ruin people like Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Ted Stevens and the two saps who spent decades in prison so that Whitey Bulger can galavant around with Bob Mueller, surely they can plant a couple of prop pipe bombs as a pretext to round up a few dozen citizens and make them confess, pour encourager les autres.
Get ready for a Reichstag Fire “riot” and two cosplay “pipe bombs” and some unknown event in the next 174 or so hours to suspend habeus corpus. You think they won’t do that? They used the pretext of a Chinese virus that’s a fraction of one percent lethal to anyone who catches it to shut down our economy and put us under de facto house arrest for the past year. They stole a national election, or tried to with the mail-in ballots, but when that failed they brazenly dumped tens of thousands of forged ballots, right in front of our eyes. I have a very bad feeling about the next seven days. With all this talk of National Guard troops and other military being called up to DC and other state capitals, the idea that the Deep State doesn’t already have a latter day Lee Harvey Oswald somewhere in DC waiting for next Wednesday is well within the realm of possibility, G-d forbid.
“On January 6, 2021 a violent mob attacked the United States Capitol to obstruct the process of our democracy and stop the counting of presidential electoral votes. This insurrection caused injury, death and destruction in the most sacred space in our Republic,” Cheney said in a statement.
“Much more will become clear in coming days and weeks, but what we know now is enough. The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing,” she continued. “None of this would have happened without the President. The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution.”
“I will vote to impeach the president.”
Liz Cheney. Meanwhile, over in the Senate, Mitch “Ancient Chinless Chinese Secret” McConnell is supposedly willing to get the ball rolling to high tech lynch President Trump even with a week to go before he exits the White House. I can’t even begin to describe the loathing I have for these creatures. I can deal with the Left. They are what they are. I cannot deal with backstabbing traitors, criminals and degenerates that are allegedly there to oppose the Left. I guess what I’m getting it is that I hate myself most of all for voting for them time and time and time again in some vain hope that maybe they might do the right thing.
Well, if there is one positive takeaway from the events since (S)Election Day, is that I’ll never have that problem again as there won’t be any more elections. Meh, there’s no more country. Not the one that I was born into.
CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH
- This is the same FBI that helped pimp the Russia collusion hoax. We’re about to get the mother of all lockdowns. FBI: Capitol Pipe Bombs Had “Explosive Igniters,” “Hundreds” of Arrests Expected in Capitol Attack
- “The media hides it but, on January 6, there was a huge and peaceful rally on the Mall, and it had nothing to do with and did not contribute to events at the Capitol.” Here’s What Really Happened Before the Incursion Into the Capitol
- Federal prosecutors said the suspect, 45-year-old Louis Capriotti, left a voicemail with a House member from New Jersey in which he allegedly warned that if people “think that Joe Biden is going to put his hand on the Bible and walk into that [expletive] White House on January 20th, they’re sadly [expletive] mistaken.” (to trust the DOJ or not to trust the DOJ. That is the question – jjs) DOJ: Man Arrested on Federal Criminal Charge for Threatening Violence at Inauguration
- “Jake Angeli — recently charged with ‘violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds’ by the Department of Justice — has previously participated in climate change protests despite the mainstream media depicting him as a fervent Trump supporter.”Capitol Hill “Coup” Antagonist is Radical Climate Change Activist
- “Cruz and Hawley have faced intense criticism from Democrats and establishment Republicans for objecting to Congress’s certification of the 2020 presidential election in favor of President-elect Joe Biden.” Democrat Bennie Thompson: Cruz, Hawley Could Be Put on No-Fly List
- Boebert faced criticism for tweeting during the riot saying, “The Speaker has been removed from the chambers.” Critics have said this tweet was irresponsible and could have put Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi in potential danger. Rep. Lauren Boebert Issues Statement After Being Urged to Resign
- Mostofsky told the Post Wednesday that he thought the election was stolen, saying “I don’t think 75 million people voted for Trump — I think it was close to 85 million.” “I think certain states that have been red for a long time turned blue and were stolen, like New York,” Mostofsky said. (I think he’s on to something – jjs) Brooklyn Judge’s Son, Aaron Mostofsky, Arrested For Capitol Riot Activities: REPORT
* * * * *
- “Overstatement of the year.” There Was No “Insurrection”
- “Somehow, all the horror stories of his presidency never emerged.” Trump’s An “Imminent Threat?” Dems Have Been Saying That For 4 Years
- “With a few brave exceptions, the Republican response to this onslaught has thus far been the equivalent of bringing notes of apology to their political hangings. That must change, now.” Wednesday’s Riot is No Pass For Republicans to Surrender in the Face of the Government-Corporate Crackdown
- “After years of bitter counterinsurgency, the Left finally has their orange scalp. And they want many, many more.” Blame the Left, Not Trump, for America’s Crack-Up
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Robert Spencer: “…while the jihad threat was and is real, it is clear now that the far greater immediate threat to freedom was the American Left.” “Tattaglia’s a Pimp. It Was Barzini All Along.”
- “From electoral fraud, to tech censorship, to China’s inordinate influence, tyranny is an object in the rearview mirror that’s closer than it appears.” Those Who Lived Under Communism Speak Out
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Considering BLM and Antifa started the action, I agree. Mau-Mau Maoist Cori Bush: “I Don’t Want to Unite with Those Responsible” for the Capitol Chaos
- “‘This is not about war, this is not about actually seceding from the United States,” Rep. Kyle Biedermann said in an interview with Newsmax’s Chris Salcedo. ‘This is about the beginning of a process, an act, just like Brexit.'” Texas Lawmakers Considering Brexit-Like Secession Amid Trending Democrat Socialism
- Nikole Hannah-Jones believes 74 million Americans deserve to be “punished” as part of deprogramming them for voting for Donald Trump in 2020. Nikole Hannah-Jones Calls For “Consequences,” “Deprogramming” for Republicans
- “A protester likened the book to Mein Kampf. Uh, okay.” ANTIFA Forces Portland Book Store to Stop Selling Andy Ngo’s Book About ANTIFA
- “Our most ardent focus must be on making our families, churches, and communities into havens from the turmoil of a decadence punctuated by gestures of rage.” America’s Riots Will Meet Sound and Fury, Changing Nothing
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Boxer’s registration form, filed through the Justice Department under the Foreign Agents Registration Act, says she will be “providing strategic counsel” to Hikvision, which produces surveillance equipment for the Chinese government and Chinese military.” Barbara “Ma’am” Boxer Registers to Lobby for Chinese Firm Blacklisted Over Surveillance of Uyghurs
- “Was ‘ally’ of NYC Mayor Bill DeBolshevik, endorsed by Bernie Sandersnista.” NY Democrat Turns Himself In Amid Allegations Of Choking His Wife
- “The electric company giant ComEd has been accused of providing money and no-show jobs to Madigan associates to curry favor with the speaker for legislation.” Long-Serving Illinois Democratic House Leader Madigan Withdraws From Race for Speaker
- Traitorous, sellout whore. She’ll be the first the BLaM-tifa einsatzkommando puts against the wall. Rep. Liz Cheney, No. 3 House Republican, Will Vote to Impeach President Trump
- “She is weakening our conference at a key moment for personal political gain and is unfit to lead. She must step down as Conference Chair.” Matt Rosendale, Andy Biggs Call for Liz Cheney’s Ouster as House GOP Conference Chair for Supporting Impeachment
- But in a letter to Pelosi as lawmakers were voting on the House floor on Tuesday night, Pence said he would not give into demands which would “further divide and inflame the passions of the moment.” House Passes Resolution Urging Pence to Invoke 25th Amendment
- “The rally in Alamo, Texas, along the United States’ southern border, was meant to focus on the Trump administration’s illegal immigration interdiction efforts, and Trump spoke, mostly, about his administration’s crackdown on border jumpers and asylum-seekers, and his efforts to build a wall across the southern U.S. border — efforts Biden has pledged to bring to a halt his first day in office.” Trump Says 25th Amendment “Zero Risk to Me,” Warns Process Will Come Back to “Haunt” Joe Biden
- Introduced on January 11th and referred to the House Judiciary Committee, the resolution proposes an “amendment to the Constitution of the United States to abolish the electoral college and to provide for the direct election of the President and Vice President of the United States.” READ: House Dems Introduce Bill To “Abolish Electoral College”(why, if Biden won the most electoral votes? sarc – jjs)
- Yesterday, House Democrats introduced an impeachment resolution, charging Trump with “incitement of insurrection.” Dershowitz: “It’s Unconstitutional” to Impeach Trump for “Constitutionally Protected Speech”
- “You can’t stop me.” Louie Gohmert Walks Around Newly Installed Metal Detector In Capitol On Way To Vote
* * * * *
- They don’t need you anymore. You’ll be first to be put up against a wall, schmucks. Lincoln Project Teams Up With Billionaires, Left-Wing Activists to Punish GOP, Elect More Democrats
- “Trump’s leadership will be reclaimed in some very real way in the very near future.”“Ruling Class” Trump-Doubters Still Don’t Get It. And They’ll Pay a Price
- Sohrab Amari: “That jig was going to be up at some point. The sooner, the better — for an underrepresented American working class and for Republicans who take the realignment seriously.” The GOP-Corporate Divorce is a Blessing for the Party’s Future (rotting in a ditch is a future? – jjs)
- “Biden’s inauguration theme of ‘America United’ denies the left’s leading role in inflicting the deep and deadly wounds that threaten to torture America beyond the point of recognition.”Biden Doesn’t Understand Why 74 Million Americans Have No Interest In His Unity Facade
- “Our politicians today have rejected transcendent religion as a guide for our politics and exchanged it for racial identity.” Trump and the “Perpetuation of Our Political Institutions”
OTHER BIDEN FAMILY HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Why Biden thinks the Chinese Communists are ‘not bad folks’ and ‘not competition for us.'” The Dons Behind Biden
- “Marty Walsh’s subordinates convicted of conspiracy, accepting bribes.” Before Becoming Boston’s Mayor, Biden’s Labor Pick Was Embroiled in Union Extortion Scandal
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “…researchers discovered that among 11 school districts with nearly 100,000 staff and students, there were no instances of children passing the [Chinese] coronavirus to adults during in-person instruction. Researchers found just 32 cases of either kid-to-kid or adult-to-adult [Chinese] coronavirus transmission over nine weeks.” New Study Finds Chinese COVID Transmission in Schools is “Extremely Rare”
- Brian C. Joondeph, M.D.: “How much of the past year was about the actual coronavirus rather than a political weapon to damage President Trump and remove him from office? The answer is obvious.” Will Chinese COVID Numbers Now Shift for Biden’s Benefit?
- “If you’re wondering what the Biden administration will bring, the past year has been a preview of coming attractions.” The Chinese COVID-19 Anniversary Provides An Insight Into Progressive Governance
BLACK WEDNESDAY FREE SPEECH PURGES
- “‘We strongly condemn internet shutdowns’ amid platform-wide conservative purge.” Twitter Responds to Uganda’s Social Media Shutdown
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “The Swamp and its Big Tech feeders swamped Trump — and guess who’s next?” Social Media Suppression May as Well Begin Now
- “The foundations of our democracy are at stake.” Free Speech Under Fire
- Daniel Greenfield: “…And this is how we can change it.” This Is How Conservatives Get Erased From the Internet
- “Liberal hate machine.” Gab Goes After Twitter, Compiles List of Threats, Slurs That Have Not Been Flagged or Removed
- “The level of censorship and viewpoint regulation has raised questions of a new type of state media where companies advance an ideological agenda with political allies.” Turley: “We are Witnessing the Death of Free Speech on the Internet”
- Tony Perkins: “What Twitter, Facebook, Google, and Amazon did by locking out the president wasn’t just a heavy-handed punishment of Donald Trump and his supporters — it was a scorched-earth campaign against the tens of millions of people who dare to think differently than they do and the open forums that give our movement a voice.” Technically (Not) Speaking: The Conservative Purge Begins
- Florida state Rep. Randy Fine asked Gov. Ron DeSantis to order the “immediate divestment of any Florida-held equity and debt” with the five big tech giants. Florida Lawmaker Demands State Cut Ties With Tech Giants: They Decide Who They Do Business With — So Do We
OTHER FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Project Veritas caught Michael Beller saying the nasty things you’ll read and hear in any place in which there are Democrats.” PBS Fires its Chief Counsel for Saying What Democrats Really Think
- “Republicans (77%) were more than twice as likely as Democrats (34%) to say media wield too much control over government decisions.” Poll: Majority of Likely Voters Say “News Media Have Too Much Power and Influence Over Government Decisions”
- “While the bias, hypocrisy, and illiberal actions of tech companies must be condemned and decried, seeking a government ‘solution’ invites disaster.” Handing Government the Keys to Social Media Would Make Things Far Worse
- “It’s gross that the Times and other outlets effectively carry out Chinese information operations. But maybe we should appreciate the inadvertent candor.” The New York Times Keeps Imitating a Chinese Propaganda Outlet
- “A flyer urging people to attend an “armed march on Capitol Hill & all state capitols” is almost certainly an anti-Second Amendment trap.” Do Not Fall for a Plot to Entrap Second Amendment Supporters
- “‘ARFCOM IS DOWN. We’ve been booted from GoDaddy and are looking for an alternative solution,’ the site announced Monday afternoon on Twitter.” The Biggest Gun Forum on the Planet Was Just Kicked Off the Internet Without Explanation
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Pompeo’s announcement is certain to rile the foreign-policy world and raise questions about President-elect Joe Biden’s promise to reenter the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran, which provided Tehran with billions in cash that were spent bolstering the country’s terror operations. With just days left in office, Pompeo vowed to “crush the Iran-al Qaeda axis.”Iran Is Al Qaeda’s New Home Base, Pompeo Says
- “Biden had already chosen Jake Sullivan as national security advisor and just picked former ambassador William Burns to run the CIA. Both men led the backchannel negotiations with Iran during the Obama administration on reaching the incredibly flawed nuclear agreement.”Biden Iran Policy Takes Shape as He Names Former Iranian Negotiator CIA Chief
- Get ready for a Qom-shot… New Iranian Bill Vows Israel’s Destruction Within 20 Years
- “Tensions” are indeed “high” amid speculations that in his last days in office, President Trump — though, in his current politically beleaguered state, it seems less likely — could order a strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities. If that happened, Iran could unleash Hizballah against Israel — hence the Israeli jets and drones signaling to Hizballah, and Iran, that it wouldn’t be a smart idea. Uptick in Israeli Flights over Beirut — Why Now?
- “Trade, proxy wars, and antipathy toward the West.” Russo-Turkish Relations
- “Not for the Palestinians.” Pakistani Muslim Cleric: Israel Belongs to the Jews
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Given the amazing growth in the size and reach of the federal government even since Obama told us what we didn’t build, what we have experienced has clearly illustrated the points made here. Government is bigger, but social cooperation has been vastly diminished. And no amount of confused “clarification” makes the latter something to be grateful for.”Our Unbelievable American System Didn’t Undermine and Overcharge Us
- “Eric Garcetti’s homelessness policies are destroying Los Angeles and provide a window into the way the donor class uses ‘woke’ compassion to enrich themselves.” Taxpayers and the Homeless Are Just Pawns in Scheme to Buoy Leftist Donors
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The Google union represents a new mission for organized labor. It’s no longer the mouthpiece for workers. Instead, it acts as a more zealous HR department. ” Unions Are No Bulwark Against Woke Capitalism — They Endorse It
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The party of lawlessness and political hypocrisy.” Beware of Democrats Bearing Law-and-Order Platitudes
- “Nelson is accused of murdering two men on June 10, 2019, along with committing a series of robberies and an attempted murder, during a two-day crime spree across Southern California.” Judge Rejects New L.A. County D.A.’s Move to Drop Special Charges Against Alleged Cop Killer
- What’ll that mean to the thousands of us who will soon be convicted of treason? Dems Move to End Federal Death Penalty
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Free speech is sacred, and tenured academics like Eastman have the privilege of speaking their mind without fear of repercussion. But Eastman abused that freedom.” Chapman University President Refuses to Fire Prof Who Spoke at Trump DC Rally
- “The racial makeup of the city’s Gifted and Talented programs is central to the debate over its future.” (not enough ubermenschen with the uber alles uber melanin, I presume – jjs)NYC DoE Will Scrap “Gifted and Talented” Test After This Year
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- A twofer from our intrepid science reporter. First, no its not Don Lemon suffering PMS, but “Astronomers observing a galaxy 570 million light years away have discovered that the periodic energetic flares that occur there every 114 days are not supernovae but eruptions from the supermassive black hole at the center of the galaxy, caused each time an orbiting star gets too close during its perihelion and has material stripped away from it.”
Astronomers Discover First Periodic Erupting Supermassive Black Hole
- Next, “It appears that Congress has at last removed its requirement that the unmanned probe Europa Clipper must be launched on the continually delayed and very expensive SLS rocket.”
Congress Frees Europa Clipper from SLS
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “While we were sleeping, the Democrat party has been advancing its own form of population control.” Cancel Culture Will Prove to Be the Deadliest Virus of Them All
- Larry Elder: “…But left-wing conspiracy theories, not so much.” Right-Wing Conspiracy “Insane”
- Christian Toto: “The Mandalorian star’s right to speak is targeted in wake of the Capitol riots.” Woke Screen Rant Bullies, Tries to Deplatform Gina Carano
HITHER & YON
- “Rachel Brosnahan shines in new 1970s-era thriller.” I’m Your Woman — And Your Type of Crime Drama
- “In memory of the drummer and lyricist, who died one year ago last week.” Remembering Rush Legend Neil Peart
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.