Good morning, kids. Friday and while the top story may be the news that broke last night announcing President Trump’s declassifying of Obamagate documents concerning the Hillary Clinton bought-and-paid-for Steele Dossier, the most significant story I think is the Enemy’s vote to impeach the President with just scant days remaining in his term. Aside from mere foaming at the mouth rabid hatred of this man, arguably one of the greatest natural leaders and patriots the nation formerly known as America ever produced, there is a rationale behind it: to break the back of the American revival/anti-globalist groundswell that carried him to victory in 2016 AND 2020.
Beyond it’s uselessness in practical terms of removing the President prior to noon this coming Wednesday, I think it is a colossal political blunder. If stealing the national election and quite possibly both chambers of Congress wasn’t enough, blood-libeling the President and by extension all of us as violent, racist insurrectionists for a “riot” in the Capitol that was caused by agents of the Democrats, and then impeaching him is an absolute outrage. And for key figures in the GOP and far too many backbenchers to willingly go along with this just underscores the futility of conventional party politics, if not explodes it as the myth that it is.
But the premeditated murder of the greatest nation on earth cannot go unanswered. It must not go unanswered. Somehow, some way, some day, there must be some righteous retribution where this nation is restored, the wicked are punished, the corrupt system they ran dismantled and destroyed, and safeguards introduced that prevent this cancer from ever infecting us again. Call it “fundamental transformation,” if you will. Sadly, I do not think I will live long enough to see it happen, but we have no choice but to fight.
Until that time, we and our children will face a domestic feral Leviathan that will use its power to control and coerce every aspect of our lives in order to maintain absolute power while lining the pockets of those in charge, as well as a cultural and academic system that played perhaps the central role in putting us in this position. As bad as that is, there’s also the totalitarian regime in the Orient hell bent on global hegemony via bribery, espionage and perhaps overt military action, which we will be powerless to stop even if we wanted, considering an alarming number of our political leaders have been in their pocket for years.
Oswald Spengler’s The Decline of The West, published 1918-1922, laid out the trajectory of the enfeeblement and decay that awaited us, developing a theme that went as far back as the Greek historian Polybius, but that, in the wake of a war that wiped out a generation, seemed less a “theme” than an historically imminent reality. The greatest poet of the modern age, William Butler Yeats, felt it in his bones, working out a visionary schematism in his prose volume A Vision and reflecting on the inevitable in his timeless poem “The Second Coming,” written one year after the end of the Great War: “And what rough beast, its hour come round at last/Slouches toward Bethlehem to be born?” Robert Bork’s must-read Slouching Towards Gomorrah hammers out Yeats’s vision in lurid contemporary detail, pointing toward a “syndrome” of collectivist attitudes dominating the culture, the debilitation of the family structure, and a “left-liberal moral consensus” diluting the text of the U.S. Constitution…
…In the course of time, cowards and parasites — let us call it the Iscariot function — will prevail over Great Men and Women. Nation-saviors like Churchill and Thatcher will be cast aside, heroes like Trump will be betrayed by friends and colleagues and openly cheated of re-election. The historical template is Themistocles, the philosophical, Socrates, and the literary, Shakespeare’s >. They cannot forestall the vector of decline and will be derided and punished for having tried to do so. As Adams wrote in an April 22, 1776 letter to James Warren, “But I fear, that in every assembly, Members will obtain an Influence, by Noise not sense. By Meanness, not Greatness. By Ignorance not Learning. By contracted Hearts not large souls. I fear too, that it will be impossible to convince and perswade People to establish wise Regulations.” And thus do nations and ultimately the civilizations of which they form part subside and vanish as a result of inward rot, the great baulks of timber that hold them up gnawed and crumbling in a myriad of different places.
History, so to speak, can happen here. It has been happening for some considerable time, culminating in the most recent of a long sequence of hammer blows: the fraudulent election of Joe Biden thanks to widespread electoral malfeasance, the advent of rigorous and pervasive censorship protocols, and the ongoing purge of constitutional freedoms. Indeed, it is happening throughout the Western world. Nonetheless, for those of us who still care and recognize the precious muniment we have been given, let the coup de grace happen later instead of sooner. The fight continues on myriad fronts.
Not exactly “happy and peppy and bursting with love” today, am I? And yet, nothing is inevitable. There is still at a minimum a clear (if not vast) majority of people in this country who are not “down for the struggle.” 80 million of them, or more, voted to stop the insanity by supporting Trump and the MAGA/America first agenda. This is no longer about party politics. Party politics is dead. This is about good versus evil.
I’m here, and I’m not going anywhere. Come and get me.
CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH
- At least Cheney, slag that she is, was open about stabbing us in the face whereas this shit-whore voted “no” to impeach while still condemning Trump. Basta cosi! Kevin McCarthy Won’t Back Effort to Remove Liz Cheney from Leadership Post
- “The poll showed that 62% of Republicans think Trump was right to contest the election results and an even higher 69% do not blame him for violence at the Capitol last week. Poll: Republicans Overwhelmingly Side with President Trump over Mitch McConnell
- “Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell made a terrible mistake Tuesday night when he released word that he was in favor of impeaching President Donald Trump.” McConnell’s Impeachment Blunder
- “The consensus is clear that those who are reaching out to the Party vehemently disagree with Representative Cheney’s decision and actions.” Wyoming Republican Party Slams Liz[ard] Cheney Over Recent Vote, Remarks on Trump Impeachment
- “What we saw today is why the American people hate politics, hate Washington, and hate Congress.” Mark Levin on Impeachment Report: Historians Will Ask “What Kind of a Moron Wrote a Document Like This?”
- Victor Davis Hanson: “What is this latest impeachment gambit really about? Of course, it was a Parthian shot to discredit President Trump’s supporters.” An Impeachment Incitement
* * * * *
- “The deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol bore the markings of an organized operation planned well in advance of the Jan. 6 joint session of Congress.” I Saw Provocateurs at the Capitol Riot on Jan. 6
- Sullivan, the founder of “an activist group formed after the killing of George Floyd in the summer of 2020” entitled Insurgence USA which “calls itself anti-fascist and protests police brutality,” insisted he was only inside the U.S. Capitol on January 6th to “record.” Far Left Activist Charged in Capitol Riot, Heard on Camera: “We Gotta Get This Shit Burned”
- Daniel Greenfield: “Why couldn’t Congress’ private police force of 2,000 protect it from a mob of hundreds?” The Capitol Hill Riot Was Pelosi’s Fault, Not Trump’s
- “But just three weeks ago, protesters broke into the Oregon State Capitol. I have heard people at these protests elsewhere saying, ‘Well, they let it happen in Portland, so why not do it here?'” Ted Wheeler Outraged When Reporter Asks if Portland Riots “Set the Stage” for Capitol Breach
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Short answer: because he didn’t.” Why It Is So Dishonest to Accuse the President of Having Sought an Insurrection and Coup
- “In the wake of the U.S. Capitol riot during a Donald Trump rally, corporate media won’t talk to the protesters or try to understand their point of view. So I did.” “We Just Wanted Our Voices to Be Heard”: Capitol Protesters Speak Out
- “It’s interesting to watch the Democrats constantly making historical analogies to Naziism because, at every attempt, they display their astounding ignorance of history.” Joe Biden’s Weird Version of Goebbels’ Big Lie
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “As reported by Lou Dobbs, Newsmax and John Solomon, President Trump has officially ordered the declass[ification] of all Obamagate documents.” Here We Go: President Trump to Order Obamagate Docs Declassified to Include Steele Dossier Briefings
- “What we are really doing, whether we know it or not, is buying time. Western civilization and its constituent nations are too far gone to be retrofitted; our internal enemies have seen to that.” Are the End Times Near?
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST REIGN OF TERROR, WAR ON POLICE, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Each outburst leaves D.C. more walled off from the world.” Those Capitol Hill Fences Aren’t Coming Down Anytime Soon
- “Imagine the uproar had the Republicans given a platform to a violence-inciting, terror-endorsing, right-wing bigot at their 2020 convention.” Patrisse “Burn Everything Down” Cullors Was Honored with a Speakng Role at Zhou Bai-Din’s Democrat Convention
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Previously, Mayorkas served as deputy secretary at DHS under the Obama administration, where the Inspector General (IG) at the time unveiled that he had improperly helped secure EB-5 visas for well-connected wealthy foreign nationals.” Zhou Bai-Din’s DHS Pick Oversaw Corporate Merger, Leaving Thousands Laid Off
- And then he funneled something else into his girlfriend… Zhou Bai-Din’s Labor Secretary Pick Funneled $1.2 Million Into Girlfriend’s Consulting Firm
- “Gallup polling reveals that President Trump remains more popular than the same institutions that have unrelentingly attacked him since he descended the escalator in Trump Tower and declared his run for President of the United States five years ago.” President Trump is STILL More Popular Than Congress AND the Media
- “They want to be in command of a permanent and unchallenged ruling class.” (same as it ever was – jjs) China’s, Not Sweden’s or Denmark’s, is the Government Democrats Want
- Julie Kelly: “The conflict between neoconservatives and the Trump base sets up a major battle for which faction will control the Republican Party in the post-Trump era.” Revenge of the Neocons
- All things considered, it’s too bad they didn’t steal Grahamnesty’s seat. Jaime Harrison Expected to Become Next DNC Head
- In one of her patented meandering Instagram posts, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-OLT) claimed that “southern states are not red states.” They are, according to the Congresswoman, “suppressed states,” for which the “only” solution is “liberation… from economic, social, and racial oppression.” Titty Caca AOC’s Call to “Liberate” Southern States Shows How Coastal Elites Actually Think
- “Let’s fight for a future New York City that we can be proud of — together.” WATCH: Andrew “Out the Ying” Yang announces run for NYC Mayor
- “Why can’t Republicans be as smart as this caller, J.C., on Rush Limbaugh’s program on Thursday? Want to solve the problem of reaching the black community, Republicans? Then find this man and put him in charge of the whole darn party.” Systematic Racism Is Real and Democrats Are the Ones Engineering It
- “The president’s supporters will only help the Democrats if they leave the Republican Party.” (another clueless pundit who doesn’t comprehend the reality of the situation – jjs) Why Trump Supporters and the GOP Shouldn’t Break Up
- “Anti-Trump conservatives think they are poised to take back the GOP. They are sorely mistaken.” Trump’s Support Is More About Policies Than Personality
- “The Democrats are telling us to live with a lie and to believe the lie, for the lie is stronger than the truth.” On the Road to Dystopia
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The restaurants argued that the governor’s restrictions prohibiting them from offering indoor dining were arbitrary and not based on evidence related to the [Chinese] coronavirus. ” Restaurants Win Lawsuit Challenging Angel of Death Cuomo’s Chinese Coronavirus Restrictions, Are Allowed To Reopen
- “California was the first state in March to issue a state wide stay-at-home order and since then restaurants have had to adjust to some of the strictest [Chinese] COVID-19 restrictions in the country.” Takeout Only: How California Elites Crushed LA’s Local Restaurants
- “As we pray rationing of care never affects hospitals in any state, we must prepare, starting with the premise that every life is equally precious.” Elderly and Disabled People Should Not Be Put at the Back of the Line for Chinese COVID Care
- “Listening to the parents and students, the South Milwaukee school board voted Monday night to put students back in the classroom.” Fed Up Milwaukee Students Demand In-Person Learning
BLACK WEDNESDAY FREE SPEECH PURGES
- “I can tell you that at the first G20 meeting we have, I am going to make a proposal on this issue,” Lopez Obrador said. “Yes, social media should not be used to incite violence and all that, but this cannot be used as a pretext to suspend freedom of expression.” Mexico’s Left-Wing President Mounts International Campaign Taking On Tech Companies After Trump Bans
- “Evidence uncovered so far, including weapons and tactics seen on surveillance video, suggests a level of planning that has led investigators to believe the attack on the US Capitol was not just a protest that spiraled out of control, a federal law enforcement official says.” This completely undermines the entire case Democrats made for impeaching Trump. Did XiNN Accidentally Prove That Trump Did NOT Call for Violence at the Capitol?
- “This story has fucked my life up.” REPORT: Chicago Firefighter Falsely Identified as Capitol Rioter by Social Media Users
- “In the lawsuit filed by Parler against Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS), the company claimed that Amazon specifically de-platformed Parler as an act of political silencing, noting that Twitter was known to have equally violent content on its site.” Parler CEO: Site May “Never” Return
- Victor Davis Hanson: “So the values of the 19th-century rail and oil monopolies are back. But now they are married to the 20th-century leftist totalitarianism of George Orwell’s 1984.And they are further powered by the 21st-century instant reach of the internet. This time around there will be no progressive trustbusters or muckrakers. They are in league with, or bought off by, the new electronic octopus.” Assault on the Capitol Has Let Loose the Electronic Octopus
- “Paxton’s office demanded big tech giants such as Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Amazon and Google provide information relating to their censorship of conservative speech as well as the termination of Parler from their platform.” Texas AG Launches Investigation Into Big Tech Bias and Discrimination Against Conservative Voices
- “Hypocrisy should be called for what it is — ‘hypocrisy.'” The Author of Dare to SpeakeWants Trump Impeached for Daring to Speak
- “…Hey, Alexandria, I’ve got the perfect name for your congressional commission. Why not call it the House Un-American Activities Committee?” Blacklists Are Back, and the Democrats Have Got ’em
- “Democrats play with fire when they seek to punish Americans for supporting Trump.”Cancel Us at Your Own Risk
- “A great darkness sweeps across the world.” The Conservative Purge Won’t Stop With Big Tech
OTHER FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “The article’s authors do not provide any examples to support the claim that unrest abounded after the embassy relocation.” (SOP for the Slimes – jjs) NY Times Falsely Claims Embassy Move Caused “Unrest Across the Middle East”
- “This crystal clear bias is demonstrated in two articles covering the environment.” Media Continues to Replace Inquiry with Dogma on Environmental Issues
- “The story of Shapiro inflaming outrage among Politico staff by merely offering an opposing worldview is all too familiar to the universities that have hosted him.” Politico Staff Uproar Over Ben Shapiro Playbook Cameo Proves Newsrooms Are the New College Campuses
- “Tech company cancels Second Amendment group’s subscription without explanation.”Mailchimp Boots Gun-Rights Group
- “If Jacobson’s bill passes, it could be the start of a trend across other blue states to target the protective items even outside their use in any specific crime.” New York Bill Would Make It First State to Ban Bulletproof Vests
- “Law backed by Cuomo and Biden fails to protect women, suit alleges.” Suit Argues Expansive New York Abortion Law Is Unconstitutional
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “With hopes of Biden taking the White House, Iran launches third military drill in less than two weeks.” Iran Holds Missile Drill as Tensions Rise Over Nuclear Program
- The takedown was the first of its kind since China forced a draconian “national security law” on the island in a heavy-handed effort to crush the democracy movement. Hong Kong Shuts Down Dissident Websites After Mass Arrests
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Meet Thomas Donilon, the China hand behind Joe Biden’s nonchalance toward Beijing.” China Gets Biden
- “It would be a fitting capstone to the first presidency in a half-century to recognize the PRC for the arch-foe that it is.” Let Trump’s Parting Shot To China Be Full U.S. Recognition of Taiwan
- We feel your pain… On Eve of Election, Ugandans Say Nation Feels Like it is “At War”
- “It’s believed that more than 9,000 infants died over the last several decades, mostly from neglect and abuse.” Nightmarish Details Emerge on Irish Mother-Baby Homes Where 9,000 Infants Died
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Despite working in the U.S. and receiving taxpayer dollars to fund his research, Gang Chen simultaneously was “promoting China’s technological and scientific development by providing advice and expertise — sometimes directly to Chinese government officials — and often in exchange for financial compensation.” MIT Professor Accused of Hiding Contracts With Chinese Communist Party While Taking Millions in Federal Research Grants
- “As part of their investments, the Rockefellers fund numerous environmental groups in the region that are linked to Chinese Communist Party members or bolster multibillion-dollar government initiatives that critics say are trapping countries in debt spirals.” Rockefellers Bankroll China-Based Nonprofits with Ties to Communist Government
- Raymond Ibrahim: “A look at assertiveness vs. appeasement.” Does Telling Muslims to ‘Behave’ Prompt Hatred and Terror?
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Biden will outline more of the plan later on Thursday, but Senate Democrats are also talking seriously about merging pandemic relief with a completely unrelated infrastructure bill. It’s likely the total cost for both measures together will exceed $3 trillion.” (Just Cloward-Piven this mother down already – jjs) Zhou Bai-Din Will Introduce $2 Trillion Stimulus Bill With $2,000 Individual Checks
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Will vaccines help open the economy? Or will governors not relinquish the power [Chinese] COVID-19 gave them?” Unemployment Claims Jumped to 965,000 Last Week
- Just think of it as college tuition and make the rest of the nation pay for it. NYC Tenants Owe $1.1 Billion in Unpaid Rent, Survey Says
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Senate must reject Kristen Clarke’s nomination.” (This Senate?! – jjs) Biden’s Disastrous Pick to Head DOJ Civil Rights Division
- “[Coonman McMengele] eyeing death penalty repeal, felon enfranchisement.” VA Gov. Plans Radical Changes to Criminal Justice System
- A lot of the usual insanity but it includes the demilitarization of cop weaponry, so there’s that. Illinois “Anti-Police” Police Reform Bill Passes State House and Senate; Headed to Governor’s Desk
- “2020’s shooting spike portends dark days for New York City.” A Real “Red Flag”
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “Sometimes, health care monopolies or de facto monopolies arise, and consumers suffer mightily. Here’s one way to keep that from happening.” How Can States Control Insane Health Care Costs? Here’s One Suggestion
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- More Melanin Uber Alles insanity. Apple Announces “Racial Equity and Justice” Education Initiatives to Combat “Systemic Racism”
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with more fascinating Martian imagery. Craters in Slush on Mars
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “What is the real purpose of all the environmental doom and gloom?” Prager U Video: What Is Big Green?
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- The mother, Kyl Myers, Ph.D., a native of Utah who moved to Australia, wrote in MamaMia, “I’ve received hundreds of messages and comments on Instagram and e-mails from people I don’t know, telling me my child should be taken away from me.” Mother Who Let Toddler Decide Their Own Gender States She’s Been Accused of Child Abuse
- Lock up your daughters, er sons, er, bits… Biden: Next Week He’ll Give Transgenders “Access to Sports… and Locker Rooms in Accordance With Their Gender Identity”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “As relationships and communities dissolve, people become alienated from one another and even themselves. One act that will help is to cut the tech chord [sic].” We Need to Kill Screens For Much Bigger Reasons Than Censorship
- Christian Toto: “The far-left hosts cheers deplatforming a president, ignoring the consequences.” Late Night Howls as Big Tech Censors Trump
- “Netflix series exposes leftist failings on race, class, feminism, art, and ethics.”Bridgerton’s Dilemma
HITHER & YON
- American Thinker: “We heard from a lot of very unhappy people; this may clarify things a little.” A Statement About the Decision to Shut Down Comments
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.