The stations of uncensored expression are closing down; the lights are going out; but there is still time for those to whom freedom… mean[s] something, to consult together. Let me, then, speak in truth and earnestness while time remains……A state of society where men may not speak their minds, where children denounce their parents to the police, where a business man or small shopkeeper ruins his competitor by telling tales about his private opinions; such a state of society cannot long endure if brought into contact with the healthy outside world. The light of civilised progress with its tolerances and co-operation, with its dignities and joys, has often in the past been blotted out. But I hold the belief that we have now at last got far enough ahead of barbarism to control it, and to avert it, if only we realise what is afoot and make up our minds in time. We shall do it in the end. But how much harder our toil for every day’s delay!
Good morning, kids. In a few short hours, we are going to enter a phase of our lives where we will be confronted with situations, perhaps even of life and death, that are going to challenge us in ways that until recently seemed unimaginable. Not just physically and emotionally but in ways that will force us to confront who we are and what we believe as rational, decent, G-d fearing human beings. If anyone thinks this is hyperbole, you have not been paying attention to what has been happening all around us for the past four years and longer. Check that; it’s more likely that those who had not been paying attention at all would be stunned at the implications of things like re-education camps and de-programming of conservatives, purging of our armed forces of anyone with impure thoughts (i.e. pro-American), businesses firing employees or refusing to serve customers for mere political affiliations, a daughter mocking her mother for being beaten up in DC on Black Wednesday and getting her fired because she protested the election theft, and on and on and on.
Just to be clear, it is not Orwell’s 1984, it is the Soviet Union of 1937 returned from the hereafter with a human face. There will be no Gulags; millions of people will not be executed. The dissidents will be dealt with “humanely.” They will be purged from the universities, media, government jobs, and major corporations. The Bolsheviks; motto, “who does not work does not eat,” will be replaced with a new one — “who does not obey does not eat.”
Dissent will be suppressed by a brute force of government agencies, including the power of the DOJ to bring frivolous lawsuits and bankrupt its victims and destroy their families…
… The ubiquitous sentinel of American democracy infamous for its colossal failures, the FBI, will regularly discover plots against the government, find caches of weapons and fabricate preposterous accusations against political opponents. As a deterrent, they will be given harsh sentences. The administration will harness every incident to seize greater control over the nation.
The people and businesses are beginning to fear the all-powerful government that is perfectly willing to deploy a full arsenal of state weaponry, such as DOJ, FBI, IRS, EPA, DOE and its powerful FERC (Federal Energy Regulatory Commission), DHS (Department of Homeland Security), DOL (Department of Labor), and other assets we may not know about. The corporations got the massage, ending contributions to the Republican Party…
… The Bolsheviks’ aphorism: “We can only have two parties: one in power, the other in prison” will be replaced with “one in power, the other a permanent second-tier loser” assigned to maintain an image of the two-party system.
Neither education nor life experience has prepared Americans for grasping the epochal shift that took place this November. It is not surprising. From ancient times, the most tragic events of history have been triggered by people who, despite the obvious, failed to forecast the future.
And now, we have the National Guard – impugned and maligned by the Dems as perhaps infiltrated by “white supremacists” of questionable loyalty – guarding a sham inauguration behind barbed wire fences. It’s a phony media stunt, but one that as Daniel Greenfield states has a more malevolent purpose.
D.C. isn’t under military guard to protect our government, but a partisan political agenda.
The Democrats didn’t want troops in D.C. when their own were rioting during President Trump’s inauguration or violently attacking the White House. They don’t need 25,000 troops to stop a few hundred protesters. They need them as a show of force to suppress political opposition.
Biden and the Democrats are using a military deployment for a show of political force, using a manufactured crisis to rally support behind their radical agenda, while suppressing dissent…
…America is not a banana republic. There is no place for military theater, lists of enemies, or declaring political opponents to be enemies of the state. The Democrats have already embraced fascism before even formally taking power. Fascists always claim to be seizing power in reaction to an emergency. The manufactured emergency is here. The power grab comes next.
I dread the future, but I am eternally grateful for President Donald Trump. Now more than ever, as the Enemy and Judases like Mitch McConnell try to eradicate him even after he leaves the White House, seemingly for the last time, they will not destroy what he started. A popular movement to restore this nation as founded as the beacon of freedom and the last best hope for a civilized, peaceful world.
Sir Edward Grey, the British Foreign Secretary, on the eve of the First World War, lamented to his friend, “the lamps are going out all over Europe. We shall not see them lit again in our lifetime.”
The lamps are going out all over America. G-d be with us.
PRESIDENT TRUMP BIDS FAREWELL
- “I fought for you. I fought for your family. I fought for your country.” President Donald Trump Delivers Farewell Address: “I Took On the Toughest Battles”
- “We restored the idea that in America, no one is forgotten — because everyone matters and everyone has a voice.” Trump Farewell Address: “The Movement We Started is Only Just Beginning”
- “The president looked positively toward the future. But he failed in his farewell address to warn Americans of the dangers ahead.” Valediction Contradiction
- “Time and again, Rasmussen has proven to be reliable and accurate, which tells us the insanity of the Capitol Hill riot and the corporate media’s determination to blame the president for it… is not penetrating into the electorate at large.” Donald Trump Leaves Office with 51% Approval Rating
- “Almost 9 in 10 Republicans — 87% — give Trump a thumbs-up.” NBC Poll: Trump Retains Overwhelming Republican Support, Overall Job Approval Steady Since Election
- “Although Trump is leaving office after only one term, his legacy will endure. Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes, America can have a rebirth of our founding principles.” Trump’s Farewell Speech and the Enduring Movement He Sparked
- “You were magnificent.” Thank You, Mr. President
- “Although the left’s endless agitation obscured it, Trump should go down in history as one of America’s greatest presidents.” Donald J. Trump: On the Threshold of Greatness
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Angelo Codevilla: “The United States of America is now a classic oligarchy. The clarity that it has brought to our situation by recognizing this fact is its only virtue.” Clarity in Trump’s Wake
- “The revolution I’ve been warning about for the last ten years has happened.” America, a Country of Victorious Socialism
- “Banks have a duty to provide proportionate access to financial services, even for clients involved in legal but politically controversial industries.” Democrats Pledge to Fight Trump Rule Ensuring Banks Won’t Refuse Service to Conservatives
- “A Missouri middle school forces teachers to locate themselves on an ‘oppression matrix’ and watch a video of ‘George Floyd’s last words.'” “Antiracism” Comes to the Heartland
CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH
- Daniel Greenfield: “The manufactured emergency is here. The power grab comes next.”Fascist Democrats are Using a Manufactured Emergency to Create a One-Party State
- Fraud, traitor, sellout and Chi-Com puppet. Mitch McConnell: Capitol Rioters Were “Fed Lies” and “Provoked by the President” and Others
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “Every impeachment before this one was a bad idea and a failure, and this one will be too.” Impeachment Backfire
- It’s already destroyed, but point taken. Sen. Paul: If Senate GOP Leaders Help Impeach Trump, “They Will Destroy the Republican Party”
- Michael Goodwin: “That would prevent Trump from seeking the presidency in 2024 and arguably rob him of the ability to keep his voters intact. That seems to be the point, with McConnell reportedly saying that barring Trump from running again would rid the party of him and his movement. Deplorables, indeed.” Mitch McConnell’s Betrayal Hurts the Nation
- “As the Civil War had redefined the American political landscape for the next hundred years, so will the events of January 6 reshape, realign and possibly destroy the existing political status quo.” No Struggle Like a Party Struggle
* * * * *
- “…a sharp contrast between how she reacted when President Donald Trump wanted to use the military to deal with the violence from nationwide Black Lives Matter protests.” Acting DHS Deputy Secretary: Pelosi Wanted “Crew-Manned Machine Guns in Washington — That Was Rejected”
- “What really happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6?” Capturing the False Flag
- “[Witness 1] stated that Williams intended to send the computer device to a friend in Russia, who then planned to sell the device to SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service,” the FBI’s affidavit notes.” (smells like the start of a bullshit Trump smear – jjs) Capitol Hill Rioter Who Stole Malig-Nancy Pelosi’s Laptop Surrenders, Device Still Missing
- “If Trump and all other conservatives inherently and collectively encourage or incite violence, democrats are guilty by their own standards. ” Democrats Fear Inauguration Violence: They Are Subject Matter Experts
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “This may suggest the Democrats are mulling a new War on Terror — against domestic enemies.” Are Malig-Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Laying the Groundwork for a New War on Terror?
- “We have to fight back,” the clip continues. “In this new war, the battlefield has changes. Computers can be more valuable than guns. And this is what we need now more than ever: an army of citizen detectives.” Left Calls for “Army of Citizen Detectives” to Monitor and Report Trump Supporters
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Gary Gensler, who will lead the stock market and securities oversight body, delivered the keynote at the group’s 2016 Asia Pacific Council of American Chambers of Commerce (APCAC) Business Conference.” Biden’s Chief Financial Regulator Headlined Chinese Chamber of Commerce Event Alongside Communist Party Officials
- R.S. McCain: “Joe Biden will be inaugurated in a climate of fear and loathing.” The Dangerous Boomerang of Political Paranoia
- “Results be damned, everyone will pretend that Biden is good news.” The Make-Believe Election
- Kabuki theatrics. We have no government. We have no representation. McConman, Schemer Working to Ink Senate Power-Sharing Deal, Filibuster Agreement
- “Bannon was among nearly 150 people who were granted clemency in the final hours of Trump’s presidency.” President Trump Pardons Steve Bannon
- “The more they hate Trump, the more we like him.” GOP Leaders in D.C. Don’t Represent 74 Million Trump Voters
- “Conservatism is the sole political doctrine that features defeatism as a basic element.” The Glass-Jawed Party
- “You almost need to ask a Biden voter if this is what winning looks like. Because it sure looks like some losing propositions before the Biden administration even gets started.” Scott Adams Lists Zhou Bai-Din’s Accomplishments Before He’s Even Inaugurated — It’s Not Good
- “All 45 members of the Republican Party Central Committee in Carbon County, Wyoming condemned the House Republican for denying her constituents’ wishes to support the rushed and overly political impeachment.” Wyoming County GOP Unanimously Censures Liz Cheney, Demands She Appear Before the State
- “Establishment Republicans like Cheney are desperate to regain control of the GOP — and to do away from popular conservatism for good.” Liz Cheney Is the Never-Trumper Who Should Never Lead the GOP
- Jamaal Bowman. A sub-literate, racialist crackpot and “baseline” of the new (old) Democrat Party. Dem Rep. Suggests Congress Should “Begin at a New Baseline and Stop Spreading the Myth of American Exceptionalism”
- “The report indicated that it was unknown how serious Trump was about the idea and noted that the investment of time and resources needed to make it a major player in American politics could be a deterrent to the president.” Trump Talks to Allies About Starting His Own Political Party
- “Assuming that future elections are fair, or even reasonably fair, we have every reason to expect that the GOP will be back on top, and soon.” (when you ass-ume… – jjs) The GOP’s Silver Linings Playbook
- “Let’s be honest: The right is making a forced retreat. Here’s how we can make it a strategic one that sets our ideas up for better success in the long run.” 8 Strategies for Exiting the Bai-Din Years Stronger Than the Right Went In
- “A brief and unexpected sojourn among leftist revolutionaries provides a model for conservative activists in these troubled times.” Thoughts on a Conservative Resistance
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Americans hate one thing more than a sore loser, and that is an arrogant, vindictive — and bullying — winner.” Stabbing Hector’s Corpse
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- Crossfire Hurricane was the code name for the FBI investigation into alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russian officials. The Special Counsel’s famed “Mueller report” later found that the evidence did not support claims that Trump and his surrogates “conspired” or “coordinated” with the Russian government. Here We Go: Trump Declassifies “Crossfire Hurricane” Docs on His Way Out the Door
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “New studies show lockdowns have no ‘benefit’ & cause 890,000 excess American deaths in the next 15 years, providing ‘reasons’ for ending restrictions soon.” Get Ready for a Major Chinese COVID19-Narrative Shift Based on “Consensus” and “Science”
- “U.S. air carriers badly hit by the [Chinese] coronavirus pandemic have been calling for the travel restrictions to be replaced by standard testing requirements.” Zhou Bai-Din Junta Won’t Lift Chinese COVID-Induced Travel Restrictions, as Trump Just Did
- “Why be a real leader when you get maximum popularity emulating someone else who is pretending to be a leader?” Fauci, Cuomo and Postmodern Leadership
BLACK WEDNESDAY FREE SPEECH PURGES
- “Without warning the marketing heads of the corporation that manages the radio stations that air the conservative Pratt on Texas radio show for the past fifteen years announced today they were cancelling the program, despite its profitable status and high ratings.”Today’s New Member of the Blacklist: Conservative Radio Host Robert Pratt
- “The real way ‘democracy dies in darkness.'” Free Speech: The Essence of Political Freedom
OTHER FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “For months, Republicans have used last summer’s protests as a political catchall, highlighting isolated instances of property destruction and calls to defund the police to motivate their base in November,” the NYT reported. New York Times Conveniently Revises History on the 2020 Antifa/BLM-Led Riots
- “To admit to the public that there is scientific evidence against the case for lockdowns would mean America’s favorite ‘news’ publications would have to eat crow.” Major News Outlets Refuse to Cover “Inconvenient Truths” Relating to Chinese COVID-19
- “Big tech’s election interference to propel Biden in 2020 appears it will pay off, as he considers tech-friendly lawyers to lead the DOJ antitrust division.” Biden Plans to Put Big Tech in Charge of Its Own Regulation
- “New York Republican Congresswoman Elise Stefanik demanded an apology from a local paper that mocked her as childless.” New York Rep. Elise Stefanik Condemns Local Paper for Mocking Her as “Childless”
- “Why is anyone who reads this still using Google? It is incredibly trivial to switch. More important, you will find that you are getting better information in your searches, as DuckDuckGo does not play favorites nor does it squelch results from some websites because it disagrees with their politics.” New Daily Record for Search Engine DuckDuckGo
- “When it comes to supporting Mike Pompeo’s narrative or Iran’s, you can see the NY Timesmassaging facts in real-time.” The Magical Mutating Iran Coverage at the NY Times
- David Horowitz: “The progressive weapon of choice.” Character Assassinations
- “The initiative will likely restore Title X funding to Planned Parenthood, expand abortion providers’ ability to operate abroad using taxpayer funds, eliminate protections for religious employers who do not want to pay for employees’ contraceptives, and could even eliminate the Hyde Amendment, which protects American taxpayers from directly funding abortion, the outlet notes.” Biden Administration Preparing “Widespread Rollback” of Pro-Life Legislation, May Repeal Hyde Amendment
- The “Godfather of Pro-Life Activism,” who died of pneumonia at age 93, started fighting abortion in 1973, shortly following Roe v. Wade. Conservative Leaders Commemorate “Godfather of Pro-Life Activism” Joe Scheidler
- “It’s been 10 years since mass murderer Kermit Gosnell’s ‘House of Horrors’ was exposed. Sadly, Pennsylvania still hasn’t learned its lesson.” 10 Years After the FBI Found Abortionist Kermit Gosnell’s House of Horrors, It Could Still Happen Again
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “In an historic decision, the United States officially declared on Tuesday that the Chinese Communist Party is committing genocide against the Uighurs, a minority Muslim population in the Xinjiang province in China.” US Becomes First Nation to Designate Communist China’s Treatment of Uighurs as “Genocide”
- Hungarian Justice Minister: Facebook “limits the visibility of Christian, conservative, right-wing opinions.” Hungary Mulls Sanctions Against Social Media Giants Over Free Speech Curbs
- “Before even entering office, Biden managed to irritate Canada, Mexico, and Guatemala.”Zhou Bai-Din is Making Enemies of America’s Allies
- “Giving Biden one month to call their bluff.” Did The Mullahs Overplay Their Hand?
- “The thing about China is that, while its money looks attractive, too often nothing good flows from grabbing it, and that’s especially true if the Nile’s flow is at issue.” Chinese-Funded Dam Project in Africa May Lead to Regional Instability
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- I already know the definition of racist and extremist: anyone who is anti-junta. Joe Biden’s Pentagon Pick Lloyd Austin Vows to Rid Military Ranks of “Racists and Extremists”
- “[Quote-unquote] President-elect Joe Biden’s defense secretary nominee, Lloyd Austin, dodged questions from senators about how he would update America’s nuclear weapons as China and Russia increase their own stockpiles.” Biden’s Pentagon Pick Dodges Questions on Nuclear Arsenal at Senate Hearing
- “The charged 20-year-old, Cole James Bridges, a Stowe, Ohio native, joined the U.S. Army around Sep. 2019 and began researching and consuming online jihadist propaganda, after which he expressed support for ISIS and jihad on social media, according to the DOJ.”Authorities Arrest Soldier Accused of Trying to Help ISIS Ambush US Troops, Attack NYC 9/11 Memorial
- “He has published numerous articles in prominent U.S. news outlets, including The New York Times. He also allegedly lobbied lawmakers for policies favorable to the Iranian regime.”Political Scientist Was “Secret Employee” of Iran, US Says
- Raymond Ibrahim: “…Mostly by Muslims.” A Global Calamity: 340 Million Christians Persecuted
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Yellen backed 2014 report forecasting 500,000 lost jobs from minimum wage hike.”Contradicting Her Own Claim, Yellen Says Minimum Wage Hike Would Result in “Minimal” Job Loss
- “More government spending might sound nice, but it will do little or nothing to boost the economy.” Don’t Call Biden’s Plan “Stimulus” — It’s Just Another Keynesian Fantasy
- “Republicans must become not just the party of workers but also the party of families. They should do it by upping Joe Biden’s proposed child tax credit into something bigger.” Forget a Universal Basic Income. Instead, Pay Married People to Have More Babies
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Prosecutors claim that Jones logged into a state database and downloaded contact information for roughly 19,000 Florida residents. The contact information was given to the state “for emergency contact purposes.” Rebekah Jones, Fired Florida Data Scientist, Charged With Felony Over Unauthorized “Emergency” Message
- “Rising violence may undercut New York’s efforts to rebuild its economy.” Crime and Diminishment
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Education Dept. investigation has already found $6.5 billion in unreported gifts.” Colleges Lobby Biden to Halt Federal Probe Into Foreign Donations
- “It appears that the Biden administration and the New Democratic-Socialist Party are committed to replicating the ‘magical work’ the Chi-Coms have done with their education system. ” Zhou Bai-Din Education Transition Team Leader a Big Fan of the CCP
- “Matthew Iverson, the chairman for the University of Wisconsin’s Young America’s Foundation chapter, said the library’s reading list may have the opposite of its intended effect.” (not at all; racialism and sowing hatred is the intended effect – jjs) University of Wisconsin Publishes Reading List on “Disrupting Whiteness”
- “Instituting school vouchers and allowing money to follow students will not mean much if charter and private schools end up offering more of the same thing.” Why School Choice Isn’t Enough to Really Improve American Education
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter notes, “New research using the boulders found on the top of Martian glaciers has now strengthened the evidence that Mars must have undergone many previous ice age cycles going back as much as 800 million years, with those glaciers waxing and waning during each cycle.” More Evidence Mars’ Glaciers Formed Across Many Ice Ages
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “Legally.” Hardee-har-har. Biden Cannot Legally Get Us Back Into the Paris Climate Accords; Here’s Why
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Neither America nor any other nation has perfectly lived up to the universal truths of equality, liberty, justice and government by consent. But no nation before America has ever dared state those truths as the formal basis for its politics, and none has strived harder, or done more, to achieve them.” Trump’s 1776 Commission Calls for National Unity Around America’s Core Values: Equality, Liberty, Justice
- “Censorship is censorship, whether committed by the state or anyone else.” Don’t Worry, It’s Just Corporate Fascism
- Christian Toto: “The far-left star can do, or say, almost anything and Hollywood keeps calling.” Why Hasn’t Cancel Culture Come for Alec Baldwin?
HITHER & YON
- “A review of Adam Kirsch’s excellent new book, The Blessing and the Curse.” A Grand Survey of 20th-Century Jewish Literature
- “As we saw with Ken Jennings’ ‘opening night jitters,’ it’s going to be a tall order for anyone to replace Jeopardy! legend Alex Trebek.” Ken Jennings’ Stint as Jeopardy! Guest Host Isn’t Going Well
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.