Good morning, kids. Thursday and I’m numb. I really don’t know that I have the koy’ech to do this today, and when I realize I’ve got another 1,460 days after today I want to go stick my head in an oven. Then again, considering the dreck I’m wading through from yesterday, I’m sure there are quite a few Biden boosters eager to lay their “heeling” hands on my neck and give me a Cass Sunstein patented nudge.
What those who actually decided to torture themselves saw in DC yesterday was Dave “Iowahawk” Burge’s saying writ large:
1. Identify a respected institution.
2. Kill it.
3. Gut it.
4. Wear its carcass as a skin suit, while demanding respect.
If that doesn’t encapsulate what the Democrat/Enemy has done to this country since time immemorial, and most assuredly yesterday, I don’t know what does. Huey Long (ironically a Democrat, and perhaps the Bernie Sanders of his day) once said that fascism would come to this country, but it would appear in another guise. It would come wrapped in the flag claiming to be a savior of democracy. Not that I’m a fan of Long but how right he was.
It feels numb here, like watching surgery on your own hand when you are anesthetized against the pain, but can still see the knife cutting flesh and watch your own blood flow. That’s exactly what it is like in D.C. Without people, there is no emotion. And without emotion, no one can feel anything. And just like surgery, it feels unreal.
It is emotion that makes these events matter. And there is none to be had here. This is a sterilized inauguration in a city sanitized by a garrison of troops. All you can feel is numb.
Biden stepped up to the podium, on an empty stand, addressing a mall void of life and spoke of his hopes for unity:
This is our moment of crises and challenge. And unity is the only path forward… Let’s start afresh. Let’s start to listen to one another, see one another, hear one another.
I look around at all the facemasks and muted mouths. And feel my eyes roll in their sockets.
We must reject a culture in which facts are manipulated and manufactured.
I remember those suitcases of ballots being hauled out from under tables in Pennsylvania, and the statistically improbably vote dumps in the swing states, and wonder how this old man is not choking on his words.
America has to be better than this. Just look around. Here we stand in the shadow of the capitol dome. We endured. We prevailed.
I look around just as he asks us to do, and I see how barren it all is. This man is all but alone with his lies. Nothing has prevailed here, not joy, not emotion, and certainly not the will of the American people.
There were no crowds, just soldiers. After the military and police contingent, the second largest group there for the inauguration weren’t Biden’s civilian supporters, but his propagandists. With few people, the media had to work twice as hard to manufacture the illusion that this was a popular leader taking office instead of a usurper imposed by Amazon, Google, Facebook, and the rest of the political, cultural, and economic oligarchy which owns the media on America.
CNN, a subsidiary of AT&T, had already gushed about, “Joe Biden’s arms embracing America”. MSNBC, a subsidiary of Comcast, compared Biden to God. “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” The only wounds being bound up were those of the ruling class which had temporarily lost electoral power to an army of flyover country workers and peasants, only to reclaim it with sedition, wiretapping, abuse of power, billions of dollars, and soldiers in the street…
…Biden isn’t a charismatic leader. He isn’t moving the cause forward. He’s a placeholder for a ruling class that wants homes in Dupont Circle that it buys by selling out America to China, by ruining our economy with environmental consulting gigs and racial contract quotas, and for all the manifold ways which the swamp is coming back as Biden’s wetlands restoration project.
“Hail to the Thief” is as much their anthem as it is Biden’s. They fought to keep hold of D.C., the center of their power base not because they care about its history or that of this country, but because it’s where they network, collaborate, and do their dirty little deals at our expense.
The troops in the street are their warning to the rest of the country about who is really in charge.
At the risk of going off on a tangent, I left the following as a comment on one of the articles I sourced for this morning. That said, it is nevertheless appropriate given some of the completely blind attitudes of some pundits as to how our world has been turned upside down since (s)Election Day: ‘We are not voting our way out of this ever again. But the root of the problem was, is and always will be the schools. Yes, the election was stolen and America was overthrown for sure at the ballot box. But that could never have happened had the previous two to three generations of our citizenry not had their minds poisoned from K through post-grad. Anything even remotely socialist in terms of politicians would’ve been a joke, as it was in 1980 when Gus Hall and Angela Davis ran on the Communist Party line.
But only 29 years later, a man who voted for them became the director of the CIA while his boss, whose father/father-figure was a Stalinist enemy, became President. And here we are 12 years later, in a nightmare that will make 09-16 look like a walk in the park.
Crackpots like Ibram X. Kendi are not outliers; they are mainstream not only in failed urban shit-holes, but in schools all across the country. Unless and until we purge every classroom and lecture hall of his acolytes – who I fear are the majority in academia – we do not stand a snowball’s chance in hell. And with virtually every other aspect of our society and government controlled by, beholden to or otherwise cheering on the tyranny, the task may very well be impossible at this point.’
And yet, we are still here. Millions and millions of us. I don’t have to invite the Enemy to do their worst; you can bet your life that that is exactly what they are going to do. It will be a testament to our character how we respond.
CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH
- “Allies and supporters of the 45th president won’t be safe.” Anti-Trump Reprisals
- It’s hard to argue with that tweet as written: “I’m leading the call for national security powers to not be expanded in light of the attack on our nation’s Capitol that occurred two weeks ago, as such measures often lead to the erosion of Americans’ civil liberties.” Rep. Rancida Taliban Emerges as a Voice of Reason and Nothing Makes Sense Anymore
- “Democrats have moved swiftly to use the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol mayhem to push for a frightening expansion of federal surveillance and police powers, openly smearing anyone who voted for Donald Trump as a potential terrorist.” Democrats Are Framing Americans as Domestic Terrorists So They Can Do to Us What They Did to Trump in Spygate
- “Despite all the fearmongering, the violence never erupted. It’s worth asking why.” 3 Reasons State Capitols Didn’t Erupt In Violence Like The Media Promised
- “Washington, D.C., has occupied itself.” Papers, Please
- Robert Spencer: “The powers-that-be have sent out their talking points, and now the Propaganda Ministry is pulling out all the stops to propagate them among Americans.” The Establishment Wants You to Know Trump Is Just Like Bin Laden
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- And yet the FBI is investigating “right wing white supremacists” as the chief terror threat? Get set for the Night of the Long Jives. WATCH: Antifa Blocks Streets, Sets Fire in Seattle Inauguration Day Protest
- “We Don’t Want Biden — We Want Revenge!” Leftist Protesters Wreak Havoc, Vandalize Portland Democrat HQ
- “The young poet’s performance was a spoken-word attack on Trump and his followers.”Amanda Gorman’s Inauguration Poem Shows What the Left Truly Believes
- Failed Dem candidate and former Gitmo Prosecutor: “there’s far more evidence of Congressman Madison Cawthorn’s guilt than there was of guilt for 95+ percent of the detainees.” Failed Democrat Candidate Says NC Republican Madison Cawthorn Worse Than 95% of Gitmo Detainees (wait, I thought Gitmo detainees were innocent little lambs – jjs)
- Law enforcement says Turner “is accused of using an approximately four-foot rod to repeatedly beat two men as they lay on the ground after being beaten by a group of protesters.” (but their morale improved, nein? – jjs) California Activist/Terrorist Charged for Ramming a Car Into Trump Supporters Now Accused of Beating Two Men at Another Protest
- “Unable to convince his deputies to clamp down on disorder while in power, Donald Trump now leaves a city occupied to cheers in honor of his [usurper] (and his [usurper’s] army).”The Ultimate Irony: How a Threatened Swamp Fulfilled Trump’s Doomed Dream to Crack Down on Riots
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “[Bill] Burns has served as President of the think tank since 2014, overseeing its involvement with the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF) which dates back to at least 2009.” Biden Just Picked a CIA Director With a 7-Year-Long Relationship With Chinese Communist Party Fronts
- “Critics of the Obama-era practice of awarding third-party settlements to outside special interest groups said they raised constitutional problems.” Biden to Look Into Reinstating Obama-Era “Slush Fund” Settlement Payouts Via Executive Order
- “Boston’s Marty Walsh has paid Anita Dunn’s firm $90,000 since September.” Labor Pick Paid Biden-Linked Firm Tens of Thousands Prior to Nomination
- “Trump is the first president to skip an incoming president’s inauguration since 1869 when Andrew Johnson skipped Ulysses Grant’s ceremony after being impeached.” Supporters Line Mar-a-Lago Streets to “Welcome Home” Donald Trump
- “Biden made the comment during his first public appearance in the Oval Office, where he kicked off his [junta] by signing a number of executive orders.” Zhou Bai-Din Calls Trump’s Private Letter to Him “Very Generous,” Won’t Reveal Contents
- “The people in control of the new [quote unquote] president are intent on robbing us of America.” The Barbed-Wire Curtain Descends
- Daniel Greenfield: “Democrats celebrate a ‘victory for democracy’ with barbed wire, soldiers, and political terror.” Hail to the Thief
- Raheem Kassam: “At noon today the scenes on Capitol Hill were arguably no different to those we saw on January 6th: a desecration of the Republic. This time, by a humiliating scene of an empty National Mall, and a handful of people who stole an election in the dead of night.” Not an Administration.” A Regime
- Flying US flags at half staff Wednesday would seem to be an appropriate expression of mourning.” Biden Inauguration Day: America’s Dark Winter Begins
- Katie Hopkins: “Haunted and numb in a horribly sanitized city.” I Watched Biden’s Inauguration First-Hand
- “This was an Oprah Winfrey-esque speech, except for the slurred, boring voice, and the occasional reminders that this administration hates half of America.” Biden’s Inaugural Speech: Banal, Slurred and Slightly Vicious
- “Ossoff will be the only one of them to serve a full six-year term as the other two senators will be finishing out terms that expire in 2022.” Three Newest Dem Senators Sworn In, Schemer Becomes Majority Leader
- “The ruling by Judge Scott DelConte is the latest road bump in tabulating the victory of the razor-thin race between Democrat Rep. Anthony Brindisi and his Republican challenger, Claudia Tenney. Tenney leads Brindisi by just 29 votes.” Judge Orders NY County to Review Ballots in Last Undecided US Congressional Race
- “The left is showing us who they are, and it is a distinct advantage to us.” Unity Watch: As Trump Leaves Office the Left Shows Us They’re Miserable, Even in Victory
- “Behind all of Biden’s inaugural platitudes lies a dangerous agenda.” Democracy Dies in Drivel
- “I think that that’s why he won. They wanted someone who had a name that they could control.” WATCH: Richard Grennell Claims Susan Rice “Will be the Shadow President” Under Biden
- “Biden replaced the painting of the seventh president, with whom former President Donald Trump often identified because of his populist platform, with a portrait of Benjamin Franklin.” Biden Boots Andrew Jackson From Oval Office
* * * * *
- “It’s full of lies, lies, and more lies.” Resisting the Left’s Bogus Narrative About Trump’s Presidency
- “Conservatives should treat the Biden-Harris [junta] exactly the way the Democrats treated Trump’s presidency, by totally dissociating themselves from any of its actions.” The Mock Inauguration
- “There is a concerted effort, Keith Hanson told me, “to silence conservatives on the state level, and I stand in direct challenge to the initiatives to push the party to the left in an effort to be liked by progressive Democrats,” of whom, Hanson added, the present New Hampshire Republican leaders are “terrified.” In New Hampshire, a Trump Republican Squares Off Against the GOP Establishment
- “If both major parties are promoting socialism — albeit at different speeds — where can conservatives turn?” Where to Find a Principled Right-Wing Party (good essay, but the moniker “right-wing” is horrendous Marxist propaganda – jjs)
- “Libertarians like spoiler Senate candidate Shane Hazel fail to appreciate that America can be just as thoroughly dominated by big corporations and powerful oligarchs as it can be by big government. ” How Libertarians Aid and Abet Oligarchy
- “Biden has the power to turn the lyricism of a dream into a long national nightmare of violence and hate, thereby reducing the words of America’s only King to a footnote in the pages of history.” The 1861 Project
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “…And taking notes for 2022 and 2024.” Under Your Pillow, Inside Your Closet, We Trump Supporters Are and Will Be Everywhere
- “Donald Trump’s four years in office are the perfect model of how to build up a nation and lead it to prosperity.” The True Legacy of Donald Trump
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “When we start taking advice from Comey, a notorious liar, a guy who ruined the FBI… we’re taking the wrong advice.” Rand Paul: I’m Not Going to Listen to Comey, He Should Be in Prison
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- If you voted Democrat expecting a fast $2G payout, here’s your Nelson Muntz laugh.Delayed: Democrats Say It May Be March Before Biden Junta Considers Chinese COVID Relief
- WaPo: “The most pressing of his priorities are measures to combat the deadly [Chinese] coronavirus pandemic.” Biden Does Not Wear Mask at Lincoln Memorial After Signing Mandate Requiring Masks on Federal Land
- “Americans should be troubled by the widespread embrace of secular thinking that devalues the lives of the elderly.” Chinese COVID-19 and the Slippery Slope to Senicide
- “If masks are worn to prevent the spread of infection, why would you need to wear one if you’ve been vaccinated, or have already had the virus?” PERPETUAL MASKS? Experts Call for Masks Even After Vaccination
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Officials from the Vatican held back a statement from the U.S. Catholic Conference of Bishops, which warned Catholics that the incoming Biden administration holds an extreme anti-Catholic policy agenda.” Pope Francis Muzzles American Catholic Bishops Preaching Against Biden’s Anti-Catholic Agenda
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Republicans, immigration expert blast bill.” Zhou Bai-Din Moves for Mass Amnesty in First Day as “President”
- “The plan mentions families 15 times, nearly all of which refer to foreign families.” Zhou Bai-Din’s Amnesty Bill Elevates Fortune 500, Migrants, but Sidelines Americans
- “…has not adequately explained how he will enforce federal law and secure the southern border given [quote unquote] President-elect Biden’s promise to roll back major enforcement and security measures.” Senator Josh Hawley Blocks Quick Confirmation of Biden Pick for Homeland Security
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- Why even report the truth at all? Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot
- “They’re coming for you next: Merely because conservative Senator Josh Hawley (R-Missouri) was disturbed by the many allegations of voter fraud and election tampering during the November 3rd election and wanted these allegations investigated before agreeing to the certification of a Joe Biden victory, he has become a marked man, with one publisher canceling a contract to publish his book, and the hotel chain Loews canceling a planned fundraising event for the senator.” (a new regular feature courtesy of Bob Zimmerman – jjs)Today’s New Blacklist Member: Senator Josh Hawley
- “With Twitter, others cracking down on free speech, it’s time to consider alternatives.” The Big Tech War for Hearts and Minds
- “The New York Times and other elite media outlets have openly embraced advocacy over reporting.” Slouching Toward Post-Journalism
- “Conservative politicians should extend civil rights protections to political minorities.” A Civil Rights Movement for Our Times
- “This is just the beginning,” said incoming press secretary Jen Psaki, saying the policy changes could occur as soon as within the next 10 days. After Unity Speech, Biden Plans to Immediately Reinstate Taxpayer Funding for Abortions Here And Abroad
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “I disagree very much with the way he went about [dealing with China] in a number of ways, but the basic principle was the right one and I think that’s very helpful to our foreign policy.”Biden’s Secretary of State Nominee: “President Trump Was Right in Taking a Tougher Approach to China”
- “As usual the Irtanian people are suffering because the mullahs need to come up with bitcoin.” (no problem; the pallets of cash are on the way once again! – jjs) The Mullahs Turn to Bitcoin Mining
- Caroline Glick: “A new [junta’s] unbridled hostility towards Israel.” Will Israel Be Able to Withstand Biden Junta’s Pressure?
- “New investigation launched against him by ex-CAIR director, now head of anti-abuse advocate.” CAIR’s Hassan Shibly Resigns Amidst Domestic Violence Scandal
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- Ousted NLRB official: “The removal of an incumbent General Counsel of the NLRB prior to the expiration of the term by a President of the United States is unprecedented. The abrupt manner in which this is being done will cause unnecessary interference.” Biden Fires Labor Arbiter in “Unprecedented” First Move
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The U.S. economy throttled down in the fourth quarter as the pandemic surged, lockdowns were re-imposed, and the country prepared for the [junta of Zhou Bai-Din]. Wall Street, however, hit the accelerator.” Chinese COVID Winner: Morgan Stanley Profits Rise 48%
- “The consumer staples sector was flat. Financials were down, with Goldman Sachs losing 1.69% and J.P. Morgan Chase shares dropping 1.56%.” Masters of the Universe Rejoice: Netflix and Big Tech Lead Stock to Record Highs on Inauguration Day
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The maddening, Kafkaesque ordeal of Philip Zodhiates deserves national attention.” Trump Should Have Pardoned This Pro-Family Hero. He Didn’t.
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- Keith Jackson, MD: “We all know in our hearts that a well functioning society should reward intelligence and hard work. But that’s certainly not what’s happening in health care.” How Health Care Works in America, and Why It’s So Bad
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “While I don’t think there’s a person in the room who doesn’t agree that this is an important topic that should be dealt with, the way that it’s being framed comes from Herbert Marcuse who took and stripped all of the economic policies of Marxist theory and turned it into [cultural Marxism].” REPORT: Teachers Told to Locate Themselves on “Oppression Matrix” During a Diversity Training, and One Person Fought Back
- “…student senators will vote on whether the school should divest from Caterpillar, Motorola Solutions, Hewlett Packard, and G4S — all companies with ties to the Jewish state.” Florida State Student Government to Vote on BDS Resolution
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with something that sounds like the set from Diamonds Are Forever, but isn’t: “Capitalism in space: As has been expected now since June, SpaceX has now officially purchased two floating oil rigs to be used for the launch and landing of its Starship/Super Heavy reusable heavy-lift rocket.” SpaceX Buys Two Floating Oil Rigs for Starship/Super Heavy
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “No time to start like today.” Biden Signs First Orders, Including One to Rejoin UN Climate Accord
- “At stake are a cleaner nation and lower energy costs.” To Improve Pipeline Policy, Look Beyond Partisan Posturing
- “Renewables simply cannot deliver the power needed at an affordable price.” Wind and Solar Dependency on Fossil Fuels Is a Fact We Cannot Ignore
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “An order of Catholic nuns challenged the mandate under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, arguing that it forces doctors to violate their consciences and medical judgment. A North Dakota district court judge ruled on Tuesday that nuns and other religious health care providers were harmed by the law.” Court Blocks Obamacare Transgender Surgery Mandate
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Jeffrey Lord: “By pulling MyPillows from its stores, the company makes it clear that Trump supporters are not welcome.” Bed Bath & Beyond Joins Fascist Crusade
- “Why do some showbiz folk cling to the Left even as it’s out to cancel them?” Clueless Geniuses
- “First announced in September, the commission aimed to push back on the idea that the country is “irredeemably and systematically racist” and present an alternative to the New York Times’ ‘1619 Project.'” Biden to Rescind Trump’s “1776 Commission” on Day One
- “[So-called] President Joe Biden’s White House stripped down Trump’s 1776 Report, released on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, just moments after the new executive took office.” Read the 1776 Report on America Joe Biden Deleted the Instant He Became Quote Unquote “President”
HITHER & YON
- “Modern ignorance of our history severely impoverishes current discussions.” Liberty and the Limitation of Power
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.