Good morning, kids. Friday and the weekend is here, for whatever temporary respite from this nightmare will bring us. While the big story is the little guys breaking the rigged casino in the GameStop/Robinhood saga, there are other things going on of equal importance that are probably not going to be getting the attention they deserve. Beyond the schadenfreude of watching actual vulture capitalists get taken down as well as the rage-inducing actions of the junta and its cronies rushing in to illegally shut down thousands of ordinary folks to protect the racket while at the same time threatening to go after those same ordinary folks for merely beating the house by playing the game by its own rules (sound familiar?), there are these items that came over the transom within the past 12 hours as I was aggregating the links:
The bill, introduced by Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) and Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR), is designed to “fight voter suppression” as detailed by Wyden’s press release. The measure would “massively expand vote-at-home ballot access, provide voters with pre-paid ballot envelopes and enact automatic voter registration”…
…The lawmakers point to the unprecedented number of Americans who voted by mail in the 2020 presidential election — a move Democrats vehemently pushed. While progressives largely used the coronavirus pandemic as justification for opening the doors for mass mail-in voting, which many critics warn leads to mass fraud, universal vote-by-mail has existed as a primary goal for the Democrat Party, even prior to the pandemic. The measure introduced on Thursday essentially updates the vote-by-mail measure the two lawmakers introduced in 2017, long before the Wuhan virus struck.
Abrupt changes in state election laws, coupled with existing concerns of fraud and irregularities, led to a heated post-election battle, which essentially ended January 6 after Congress certified the electoral votes despite challenges from GOP lawmakers and ongoing concerns from millions of Americans who continue to question the integrity of the election.
Number two on the hit parade:
After winning control of the committee chairmanship on Wednesday, Durbin said he had met with a group of activists and promised to prioritize action on guns.
“Today I had the chance to speak with a group of gun violence prevention advocates from across the country,” Durbin tweeted. “I told them that reducing gun violence will be a top priority of the Senate Judiciary Committee. And I will never stop fighting for gun safety.”
Democrats enjoy a slim majority in the Senate with Vice President Kamala Harris able to cast tie-breaking votes, a partisan split that makes sweeping, new gun-control legislation difficult to pass. Durbin’s control of the Judiciary Committee, however, will allow him to shape America’s legal landscape. His ability to shepherd President Joe Biden’s judicial nominees to federal courts could play a decisive role in numerous gun-rights cases. The committee also oversees federal law that regulates firearms, including the federal gun background check system.
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa), the committee’s top Republican, said he hopes Durbin will pursue similar gun initiatives to the past Congress instead of attempting to push through sweeping liberal changes.
“Unduly abridging or regulating those rights, especially if it’s through a strictly partisan process, is wrong,” Grassley told the Washington Free Beacon. “I hope, if Senator Durbin chooses to focus on this issue, it will be with a bipartisan, consensus-building approach.”
Yes, once again, if we’re going to disarm private citizens let’s make sure we preserve a fig leaf of an illusion of a fairy tale that it’s completely kosher. Chuck Grassley is a fossil and a fraud. Then again, it’s not as if regular order means anything anymore. And with the courts about to be packed so tight Roman Polanski will wrestle Biden to see who can marry it, at least 100 million people now labeled as insurrectionist will be reclassified as armed terrorists. As an aside, Malig-Nancy Pelosi bitching about Rep. Lauren Boebert carrying in the halls of Congress is quite rich considering she (Pelosi) was supposedly fearing for her life because of the “rioters.”
Finally, John Kerry, a man who made his fortune the old fashioned way, by shacking up with wealthy broads impressed with his phony Crackerjack box medals, farted out this little gem:
“He [Biden] knows [the] Paris [Accord target] alone is not enough. Not when almost 90 percent of all of the planet’s emissions, global emissions come from outside of U.S. borders. We could go to zero tomorrow and the problem isn’t solved.”
Beyond the obvious problems of using low-density energy sources like wind and solar to power high-density living in urban and suburban areas, the assertions the administration is making about workforce opportunities and even U.S. manufacturing are absurd. We are going to kill millions of jobs for absolutely nothing. Canceling the Keystone XL project was a gift to Vladimir Putin and his petrol economy, just as no new leases on federal land will be. Pushing a rapid transition to green will be a boon for the Chinese Communist Party while they continue to pollute at alarming rates and lie about it.
Welcome back to leading from behind, only worse. Climate Czar John Kerry, who has gotten almost nothing right in his entire career, will drag the economy down with him this time. After all, not everyone can marry a ketchup heiress.
Add these items to the elimination of our borders and amnesty for upwards of 30 million illegal aliens already here, the move to once again prop up the mad Muslim mullahs in Iran and let them build an A-bomb – which will touch off a war in the Gulf, the aiding and abetting of the Chi-Coms to seize global economic and geo-political domination, and the ramping up of political persecution and repression here in the former United States of America and we are looking at a situation, folks.
The reality is, even if we had a political party to try and fight this – which we do not – there is nothing they can do to prevent or even slow down any of this. The Grassley attitude of “if I’m going to get gang-raped by AIDS-infected chimpanzees, at least they better take me to dinner first” is fully on display. If anyone thinks that 2022 and 2024 are going to make any difference whatsoever, they’re delusional. I guess it comes full circle back to l’affaire GameStop. While the system may very well have always been rigged, Donald J. Trump came along in 2016 and in essence “beat the house.” And for four years, he singlehandedly exposed those who are back in power now as the frauds, poseurs and incompetents that they were, just by enacting policies that made Americans more prosperous, more secure and more free than at any time since the end of the Second World War — which not coincidentally was when the malignant cancer of Globalism first metastasized.
So, what can we do? For starters, I would say while you still have the opportunity arm yourself to the teeth. Start developing and strengthening social ties with family and friends who you know have the same political bent and can be trusted, and figure out how to communicate in a way that is as private as you can make it. It would be nice if red states went the full on nullification route, if not secession. The states where Keystone XL runs should tell Biden to go fuck himself and build the damn pipeline anyway.
Try and stay positive; seek out G-d or find some sort of way towards inner peace and calm (stay away from AOSHQ, right?). I think for the first time, thanks to the actions of this illegal, criminal junta, a very large swathe of the citizenry are going to face a situation where, stripped of an income and perhaps facing serious economic hardship will collectively have nothing to lose. I hope and pray that it never comes to this, but to not see the signposts that this is indeed the direction we are headed is to be blind.
Those in power right now are not only playing with matches, but they’re doing so inside of a gasoline refinery. Pun intended.
CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, TRUMP POST-PRESIDENCY IMPEACHMENT
- Daniel Greenfield: “Enjoy unity at gunpoint in the Bidenist banana republic.” Unite and Heal With Show Trials and Fascist Purges
- “A Senate trial of a private citizen with no chance of conviction would be pointless and divisive.” The Impeachment Show Must Not Go On
- “Fears of extremists in the National Guard in D.C. were completely unfounded.” After Vetting 25,000 Guardsmen, No Extremists Were Found
- “In a second Trump impeachment attempt, Democrats have succumbed to their weak ways, hedging bets on something that never was in 2020 and never will be in 2021.”Impeachment Fizzle Shows Why Democrats’ 4D Chess Doesn’t Work
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Lauren Boebert (R-CO) is the co-chair of the House of Representative’s Second Amendment Caucus and has been outspoken about her commitment to carry a gun in D.C.” Malig-Nancy Pelosi: House Members Who Carry Guns for Self-Defense Are the “Enemy Within”
- “‘I’ll know it when I see it,’ John Hickenlooper said.” “Unity” is Like Pornography, Says Dem Senator Who Watched Deep Throat with His Mom
- “AOC’s accusation is entirely baseless.” (as is any claims to her having any intelligence or self-awareness – jjs) Titty Caca AOC Accuses Ted Cruz of “Trying to Get Me Killed”
- “AOC’s over-the-top reaction to Ted Cruz’s unifying statements made suggests that Democrats are unprepared for the inevitable consequences of their actions.” Having Sowed the Wind, Are Democrats Reaping the Whirlwind?
- “Information suggests that some ideologically-motivated violent extremists with objections to the exercise of governmental authority and the presidential transition, as well as other perceived grievances fueled by false narratives, could continue to mobilize to incite or commit violence,” the DHS said in the alert. (that’s not your hair, it’s the Reichstag that’s burning – jjs) DHS Issues Federal Terrorism Advisory Over Domestic Extremists, First Alert in a Year
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “The financial relationship is revealed via her most recent disclosure as item 33 on a 68-item-long list titled ‘Filer’s Sources of Compensation Exceeding $5,000 in a Year.'” Biden Treasury Sec Yellen Paid by Chinese Communist Party-Linked Group
- “It’s time to push back against people who say one thing on the campaign trail and do another once elected.” Rep. Young Kim Owes Me $25
GAMESTOP/ROBINHOOD SHORT SELLING SCANDAL
- The return of not a smidgen… Janet Yellen Received $810,000 in Speaking Fees From Hedge Fund Embroiled in GameStop Saga
- Gatz’s lawsuit claims Robinhood “halted trading on its securities exchange platform of Blackberry (BB), Nokia (NOK), and AMC Theatres (AMC) for retail investors. On information and belief, they have continued to allow trading for institutional investors.” Lawsuits Filed Against Robinhood After Restricting Trades of Shorted Stocks
- “On Thursday, Robinhood froze purchases of shares in GameStop and other companies boosted by market-roiling Reddit users, a move that provoked widespread outrage and several lawsuits.” Robinhood Raises $1 Billion as CEO Defends Actions Amid GameStop Frenzy
- “The unilateral cancelation of GME buys rocked the price and is not sitting well. Users have filed a class-action lawsuit against the app.” Has the Robinhood App Been Unmasked as the Sheriff of a Rotten System?
- “An irony fit for the first month of 2021: A trading app that touts ‘democratizing investment’ reveals it’s willing to quash the little guy to keep hedge fund giants afloat.” How the Trading Platform Robinhood Started Stealing From the Poor to Give to the Rich
- “Hedge fund managers are currently learning a lesson the hard way.” The GameStop Saga: The Retail Investors Strike Back
- “The great irony of our current politics is that the very populism so decried by the ruling class is only buttressed by that very ruling class’s censoriousness and game rigging.”American Elites Seek To Rig the Game
- “The bill, introduced by Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) and Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR), is designed to “fight voter suppression” as detailed by Wyden’s press release.” Democrat Lawmakers Introduce Bill for Nationwide Mail-in Voting: Necessary to “Make Real Progress”
- “They have a maniacal need to rule rather than govern within constitutional limits.”Democrats Want Biden to Be the Dictator They Said Trump Was
- “After promising to unite us in his inaugural address, Biden almost immediately set about to do more to divide us than any president in American history.” Biden’s First Week in Office Was Utterly Destructive for America
- “When the smiling, jubilant faces beaming at us from our TVs assure us that their only motivation is our happiness, our success, and an America of boundless opportunity and utter equality, buckle up!” Welcome to the Era of “Unintended Consequences”
- Run Trumpist candidates and win big, Dominion voting machines and Democrat ballot dumps notwithstanding. GOP-e seems to be doing the same thing as it did in the 2018 House midterms; throw the election . GOP’s 2022 Senate Prospects Clouded by Retirements
- “Turns out the purpose of job training programs is not actually to train workers.” Get Ready for the Gesture ‘Presidency’
- “After a chaotic four years, [quote unquote] ‘President’ Biden wants voters to believe he’s governing as a unifier while actually governing as a hard partisan.” Biden’s Unity Branding Is False Advertising That Will Sow More Division
- “Despite the RINOS, the majority base of the party is loyal to the MAGA agenda, a durable package of timeless ideas that will always make our nation great and our people prosperous.” What to Do Now?
- “It is time to move on from the Cold War consensus that Reagan is the gold standard of the American Right. The Donald has taken the Gipper’s place.” The Reckoning of Ronald Reagan
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- They should’ve been vaccinated long ago — with a 9mm behind the ear. Report: Biden Administration to Vaccinate Terrorists First, Will Offer Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine to Gitmo Detainees
- “Through a spokesperson, the California Department of Public health confirmed to the San Francisco Chronicle that the state of California will soon finalize its agreement with Blue Shield. At that point, officials plan to reveal more details about the arrangement.”California to Outsource Vaccine Distribution Amidst Poor Rollout
- “Gov. Gavin Newsom loosens stay-at-home restrictions, but his administration seems driven far more by political considerations than scientific ones as the scandals pile up.” It’s All About (Political) “Science”
- “Abundant evidence makes clear that in-person learning poses little health risk — and that keeping children home is doing serious damage to them, their parents, and the economy.”Don’t Wait to Reopen Schools
- Lloyd Billingsley: “The virulent strain still infecting the nation.” Faucism, the Highest Stage of White Coat Supremacy
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “‘The story is accurate and was published by NBC News after our normal editing and vetting process’, Dilanian tells the Washington Free Beacon.” NBC’s Dilanian Stands By Story Network Retracted Amid Accusations of Anti-Semitism
- “Refuses to resolve disagreement between secretary of state and NSC official.” White House Punts on Condemning BDS Movement
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “No Democrat senators are expected to oppose nominee Alejandro Mayorkas, whose pro-migration, pro-Wall Street policies tend to push Americans to the sidelines, lower wages, and reduce technology investment — but also to boost Democrats’ vote totals.” Democrats to Push Joe Biden’s Amnesty Chief Through the Senate
- “One of many Executive Orders to reverse Trump’s successful immigration policies.” Biden Orders the End of Construction of U.S/Mexican Border Wall
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Social media censorship just ratcheted up to a new level,” said Sen. Ron Johnson. “Google’s YouTube removed two videos of doctors testifying under oath at my US Senate hearing on early treatment of [Chinese] COVID.”YouTube Nuked Two Videos of a Senate Hearing on Chinese COVID-19 Treatments
- “Peter Rice, Disney’s chairman of general entertainment content for Disney, reportedly ‘did not think Goldston was the right fit for ABC News.'” ABC News President James Goldston to Step Down in March
- “Social media bans and Google search manipulation prove that the need for a large-scale monitoring system.” When Big Tech Flexes, Everyone’s Freedom Is Threatened
- “Google blocked the advertisements of a legal group that opposes Biden and the Democrats’ plan to pack the courts with additional seats, a move that the bipartisan organization labeled as ‘bizarre.'” Google Blocked Ads From Legal Group Opposing Democrats’ Supreme Court-Packing Plan
- “It seems to me she has solid legal grounds to sue, and win big. Regardless, this action by the owner of this literary agency shows that the storm-troopers in today’s leftist dominant culture come from both the rank and file as well as their political leadership in the Democrat Party.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Literary Agent Fired for Having Parler and Gab Accounts
- Maybe Dick Turd-Bin should’ve confiscated his friend James Hodgkinson’s guns. Senate Judiciary Chairman Says Gun Control is “Top Priority”
- “Top NRA lawyer opens up about using bankruptcy to fight legal battles.” Inside the NRA’s Strategy to Escape Disaster
- “In reality, it’s an attack on the lives of many unborn, non-white babies.” “Catholic” Biden Re-Introduces Foreign Abortion Funding by American Taxpayers
- “One way or another, it can be weakened.” (not after the Junta adds four more hack-in-black operatives – jjs) Could This Be the Supreme Court That Overturns Roe v. Wade?
- “Members of Congress will be reintroducing a ban on abortion based on a prenatal diagnosis of Down syndrome on Friday, the same day as the virtual March for Life.” Federal Lawmakers Set to Introduce Bill Protecting Children With Down Syndrome From Extermination
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “A Russian court on Thursday rejected an appeal by opposition leader Alexei Navalny for his release from jail, while authorities detained several of his allies and warned social media companies about promoting more protests after tens of thousands rallied across the country last weekend demanding his freedom.” Russia Doubles Down on Navalny, Demands Social Media Censor Posts Supporting Anti-Putin Protests
- “Biden has effectively given away the store to Putin.” Off to a Bad START: Putin Schools Biden with One Phone Call
- Conrad Black: “Richard Nixon spoke nothing but the truth when he famously remarked, ‘No power on earth can defeat or humiliate the United States, except the United States.’ Will we?” The Nature of the Chinese Threat
- PIJ chief: “[N]othing happened [in Gaza] without his direct orders and supervision.”Palestinian Islamic Jihad Admits Iran’s Soleimani Gave “Direct Orders” in Gaza
- “Millions in peril of starvation in Ethiopia’s Tigray region.” (more blood and treasure wasted; just get Bob Geldof to record another dumb record – jjs) Biden Junta Faces Mounting Pressure to Act in Ethiopian Conflict
- “Desiree Cormier Smith claims black diplomats have more humility and empathy than white colleagues.” Biden State Dept. Appointee Says White Diplomats Are Too “Protective” of United States
- Senator Marco Rubio inquired with Thomas-Greenfield, a long-time Chinese Communist Party-linked consultant and speaker, as to whether or not the Chinese Communist Party’s actions conduct in the region constituted “genocide.” (it’s not genocide-genocide! – jjs)Biden State Dept. Reviewing Trump’s Xinjiang “Genocide” Declaration
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Thank you for your cervix, real or prosthetic. Feh. SecDef: “We Should Avail Ourselves of the Best Possible Talent in Our Population, Regardless of Gender Identity”
- Rancida Taliban and Bro-Fo will be handing out Turkish delight and ululating. Pakistani Supreme Court Frees Terrorist Who Beheaded Daniel Pearl
- Raymond Ibrahim: “Exposing where his true loyalties lie.” Another Muslim-American Soldier Turns to Terrorism
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Griggs v. Duke Power Co. does not have the name recognition of Roe v. Wade or Brown v. Board of Education, but it is nonetheless one of the most consequential decisions ever rendered by the U.S. Supreme Court.” The Griggs Decision and Affirmative Action
- “Mayor What-Me-Worry proposes to pay for highway maintenance with a tax on miles driven, rather than fuel consumed.” So, Now We’re Going to Tax Miles Driven?
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- Funny, I don’t hear the cries from Titty Caca AOC and Bernie for a 99% tax on their profits. Talk about “vulture capitalism.” Meh, crony Leftists get dispensation. U.S. Billionaires Boost Their Wealth by 40% During Manufactured Phony Chinese Coronavirus Crisis
- “As cryptocurrencies become more mainstream and easier-than-ever to buy, and inflation becomes a very real risk, assets like Bitcoin could continue to increase in value.” What’s the Deal With Cryptocurrencies Like Bitcoin? Here’s Your Primer
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- She also hates Jews and whites. Winning. Biden’s DOJ Nominee Repeatedly Posted Misinformation About Breonna Taylor’s Death on Social Media
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “As the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic shows, a national healthcare system, as opposed to a competitive and decentralized system, is the worst choice of all.” A Shot in the Arm for Decentralization
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Julie Kelly: “Biden not only is using children to get Congress to greenlight another federally funded kickback to the unions, he’s burdening these very same children with trillions in debt to repay in the future.” Biden, Teachers’ Unions, and the $630 Billion Shakedown
- “Teachers’ Unions Are a Criminal Racket. Maybe that’s a little harsh. Actually, when you consider that I usually refer to the National Education Association as ‘the most evil labor organization on Earth’ the ‘criminal racket’ thing doesn’t seem so bad.” Chinese COVID-19 Has Exposed Teachers’ Unions as the Shakedown Artists They Really Are
- “For more than 10 months, 355,000 CPS students and their families have been unduly and unnecessarily suffering because CTU members refuse to return to work.” Chicago: A Case Study in Teachers Union Abuse of Students
- “The American gentry seeks to squash conservatism, the free speech ethos of the university system, and intellectual diversity in our country.” Leftists Want “The Next Ted Cruz or Josh Hawley” Exiled From Name-Brand Universities
- “Students at the United Nations International School launch an anonymous social media campaign denouncing their teachers as ‘racists’ and ‘oppressors.'” Spoiled Rotten
- “A Latino man is judged by the color of his skin and then dehumanized in racial terms because of where he lives. This is okay in America using public tax dollars and public institutions.” Small-Town Iowa Public Schools Teach Preschoolers Transgenderism And Judging People By Skin Color
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter: “…it seems to me that someone in the Biden [junta] essentially wanted to tell SpaceX, ‘Nice rocket company you got here, Sure would be a shame if something happened to it.'” (didn’t Musk cheer on the guys who screwed over the Game Stop short-sellers? – jjs) FAA Bureaucrats Block SpaceX Starship Test Flight
- I guess he wanted to hire people of competence over people of color. He’s showing himself more and more to not be on board with the socialism and must be destroyed. (hat-tip to MTF) Justice Department Investigating Elon Musk’s SpaceX Following Complaint of Hiring Discrimination
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “He [Biden] knows [the] Paris [Accord target] alone is not enough. Not when almost 90% of all of the planet’s emissions, global emissions come from outside of U.S. borders. We could go to zero tomorrow and the problem isn’t solved.” Climate Czar John “Cash ‘n” Kerry Says Tens of Thousands of Jobs Will Be Cut for Zero Benefit
- “Joe Biden, through his wrong-headed climate policy, has unleashed a job destruction pandemic on the American people. This job destruction pandemic is deliberate, intentional and devastating to the American people.” “Deliberate, Intentional and Devastating”: Experts Say Biden’s Week One Climate Actions Already Killing Jobs
- “Excerpts from the Committee to Unleash Prosperity newsletter.” Biden’s War on Energy
- “But, saving the world from climate change won’t really build back our economy. The first thing that needs to happen is reopening the economy — allowing people to leave their homes and encouraging businesses to reopen and operate normally. Step 2: save the world. “It’s Climate Day at the White House. What Does This Mean?
- No-Shit-Sherlock entry of the day from John Barrasso. Barrasso: “What We’re Seeing Here Is the Green New Deal, Basically Dressed Up in Executive Orders”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “Welcome to Walghanistan. Sam Walton is rolling in his grave.” Walmart CEO Doug McMillon: “Semi-Woke” Ingenue and His Lethal Properties
- “It’s definitely not sensitivity and it’s definitely not diversity. There used to be sensitivity and diversity years ago, and this is not that.” “Exploring White Fragility”: Longtime School Teacher Explains How Critical Race Theory is Hurting Multicultural Classrooms
- “Equity and equal opportunity are fundamentally incompatible.” How Equity Will Destroy America
- “Helen Andrews takes on the Boomers.” Boomsday
HITHER & YON
- “Washington, Leto and Malek can’t save this pensive, but puzzling crime thriller.” How Little Things Squanders Its Oscar-Winning Cast
- Rest in peace. Cicely Tyson, Sounder and Miss Jane Pittman Star, Dead at 96
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.