Good morning, kids. Yes, a nor’easter is slamming the east coast so if you’re affected, use your common sense and stay safe and warm. For those too young or too brainwashed to understand this and are fearing “climate change,” what you’re witnessing is known in the trade as typical winter weather.
February. Already? Before marveling at the speed that time seems to be passing, a mere scanning of the headlines shows the next four to eight years are going to be interminable. And I say “four to eight years” advisedly since it presumes normal free and fair elections, which flies in the face of my declaration that the United States of America ceases to exist; its demise the result of the theft of the 2020 national election.
In the lead is the news that Lincoln Project cofounder John Weaver is not a poor, put upon closeted gay man who was wrenched from his hiding place by cruel, bigoted Trump-supporting Bible-thumpers, but a chronically sick pedophile who had been luring and abusing young boys — for years. However miserable bastards like Bill Kristol, Steve Schmidt and Rick Wilson try to spin this and distance themselves from Weaver, it turns out that none other than fellow fat failure and Trump-hater Karl Rove blew the whistle on Weaver way back in 2004. The accusation came out in lefty house organ The Atlantic which, in the failed effort to drag Cash-in Kerry across the finish line, was bashing anyone associated with Dubya, instead of doing real journalism. Shocking, I know.
Aside from the schadenfreude of watching a leading Never-Trumper and traitor to the former republic squirm, my first reaction is big deal; the Enemy and its propagandists will either use the news to bash the GOP, itself a sham organization used to perpetuate the illusion of opposition and keep us subjugated without real political power, or they’ll bury it in the next news cycle, since the Lincoln Project is a useful ally (for the moment) to the Junta. The latter needs the former to transmit the meme that Trump, Trumpism, the MAGA agenda and all they collectively represent are responsible for the riots, division and suffering of 2020 – which the Enemy alone was responsible for – as well as the blame for the suffering and destruction that’s to come, and will doubtless make 2020 look like Salad Days.
Again, I don’t have to tell you the score; it’s bleak, depressing and downright frightening. And two of my favorite writers/pundits, kind of irritated me a bit today. First, Daniel Greenfield was all bent of shape over Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.
Instead of talking about Biden’s barrage of unconstitutional executive orders, about his radical appointees, and about what Schumer and Pelosi are plotting to do with our country, we’re talking about Greene’s kooky idea that Jewish space lasers are starting forest fires.
Or we’re discussing her 9/11 Truther nonsense or her school shooting conspiracy theories.
Greene’s laser nonsense has been condemned by conservative Jewish groups from the Coalition for Jewish Values to the Republican Jewish Coalition. Her presence in the Republican Party undermines our fight against Democrat leftist anti-Semitic racists like Rep. Ilhan Omar.
The Democrat Party is the party for anti-Semitic kooks. It’s the party for nuts who think Bush flew the planes into the World Trade Center and that kids murdered in schools by violent thugs were really actors. We don’t need this garbage and right now we can’t afford the distraction.
Okay, yeah, I get it. She’s a chucklehead that does us no favors by opening her yap. But the fact is the Enemy already controls the media and are going to bash her as hard as they are ripping into people like Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz, whom they are a red nether hair’s breadth away for charging with treason and then hanging. This is a political party and movement that has packed Congress as well as dozens of state and local governments with rabid racialists, anti-Semites and bust-out Marxists from top to bottom. Hell, the DNC’s platform comprises all of that as openly as BLM declares itself to be Marxist. Frankly, I’m more concerned with getting rid of the likes of Pee-Air Defecto, Liz-ard Cheney and the Gas Chamber of Crony Commerce than making Marjorie Taylor Greene the focus of my efforts.
Does Trump still have a trump card to play? As time passes, this glimmer of hope is fading faster than our freedom of speech on social media. It’s not in his nature to lose, especially in such fashion, exiting the biggest stage in the world like a lamb.
He has hinted at things to come, as when he mentioned in passing while golfing, “we haven’t finished yet.” I hold out hope, although dwindling, as without hope there is nothing. Is the lamb actually a wolf in sheep’s clothing? We’ll see.
The corruptocrats have certainly not finished. We have doctors telling us we should wear not one, but four masks. Never mind breathing through a dozen layers of fabric or mask shortages. Or Black Lives Matter, after violently destroying neighborhoods and cities last summer, being nominated for a Nobel “Peace” Prize. The only distinction between protests and insurrection is whether Democrats or Republicans are involved. Up is down and down is up. If this is the new normal, America is finished.
The lion left the building like a lamb, and the only storm is one being unleashed on those not in the “big club,” punished and castigated for supporting the lion in his quest to make America great again. Instead of a steaming cup of covfefe, all we are left with is a flaming bag of disappointment and dwindling hopes.
Disappointed? I’m absolutely enraged, but the focus of it isn’t on Trump. If you can blame him for anything it’s that he expected people who could have and should have done the necessary, legal, moral, ethical and totally justified thing to do by showing a spine and rejecting the stolen election. They didn’t. If that’s a fault, then I guess all of us except for the most hard-bitten cynics are guilty of believing in a system and really believing that morality and ethics exists not only in ordinary citizens but in our elected officials, especially on the most local levels where this could have been foiled, still exists. One look at our religious institutions and especially our schools would have disabused us of that notion in a heartbeat.
Trump fought like Samson with superhuman strength that never seemed to wane. Always surrounded by enemies. Always betrayed by his so-called friends. But he’d slay them all with a well-timed tweet or the perfect, cutting joke.
Rebels don’t always win, of course, no matter how just their cause may be. John the Baptist scrapped with the Romans and the religious authorities of his day. They ignored him until he became too much of a threat to ignore.
So they killed him. But did they kill the legend? We’re still talking about him, but who remembers them?…
…Trump was the first president in decades to see everyday Americans as people, not props. He fought for them — for us — every single day of his presidency. He unleashed our nation like no one since Reagan.
And the elites conspired together and took him down for it. There’s a good chance President Trump’s influence is about to grow, thousands of people are about to run for office as “Trump Republicans.” Mayor, Governor, Senator. Waves of Trumps are coming.
And like Obi-Wan Kenobi says at the end of the original Star Wars, struck down, Trump may only become more powerful than they can possibly imagine.
This war is just beginning. And we have not even begun to fight. Stay angry. Meh, with everything that we are going to be hit with, that’s a given.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- I’m a pacifist by nature with a deep almost Quaker-like belief in the sanctity of human life. But this evil cancer should be flogged on live TV. Never Trump Lincoln Project Founder John Weaver Accused of Sending Provocative Messages to Young Men
- It was Lefty rag The Atlantic that dismissed the Shillsbury Dough Boy’s accusation as a lie back then. Karl Rove Brought Up John Weaver Allegations in 2004; Dismissed as “Smear,” “Lie”
- I call bullshit. I bet Kristol, Schmidt and all the rest were passing around the catamites like fat spliffs of Maui-wowie at Reggae Sunsplash. Lincoln Project Denounces Co-Founder as Predator, Liar, and Abuser
* * * * *
- “‘Paranoia’ and the future of the human person.” 5G and the Coming World
- “Installing totalitarianism with a convenient app…” Crossing the Digital Rubicon
- Angelo Codevilla: “The FBI’s increasing preference for political action over bona fide investigations is part of its overall decadence — laziness, incompetence, and eagerness to integrate with the ruling class.” How Our Oligarchy Crushes Terrorism
CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, TRUMP POST-PRESIDENCY IMPEACHMENT
- “Turns out a pipe bomb laid to distract police from the Capitol by riot-minded hoodlums was laid on Jan. 5.” The Hard Facts Driving Impeachment Fall Apart
- Although it does not appear either Cruz or Hawley made reference to the attacks, nor that either had prior knowledge of plans to storm the United States Capitol and disrupt the Senate’s business, the seven complainants, including Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) and Sen. Dick Blumenthal (D-MA), claim that by merely “proceeding with their objections to the electors after the violent attack, Senators Cruz and Hawley lent legitimacy to the mob’s cause and made future violence more likely.” Cruz, Hawley to Face “Secretive” Senate Ethics Committee Panel
- “[On] January 5, 2021, an unknown individual placed two pipe bombs in Washington, D.C. One pipe bomb was placed at the headquarters of the RNC… and the other was placed at the headquarters of the DNC,” the FBI said. The Speech as Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumble
- “Legal briefs are due this week before the trial begins a week from Monday. It’s hard to see how Trump could possibly mount an adequate defense before the trial, he just needs more time. Otherwise, Democrats risk the charge of not giving Trump a chance at any notion of a fair trial.” Trump’s Entire Impeachment Trial Defense Team Leaves Him High and Dry
- “The new lawyers, David Schoen and Bruce Castor, have experience representing individuals in Trump’s circle, including Roger Stone.” President-in-Exile Trump Announces New Impeachment Legal Team
- “The old idea that everyone is entitled to a defense is being replaced by the new idea that anyone associated with Trump must be destroyed.” Leftists Are Trying to Destroy Trump’s New Attorneys
- “…if anything, Trump has gained prestige as a result of the torrent of abuse coming from the Left.” Here’s Why Impeachment Will Backfire on Democrats and Make Trump Stronger
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Daniel Greenfield: “There is one party that seeks to demonize, criminalize and extinguish dissent.” A Tsunami of Hate
- “After covering America’s blue cities with riots, leading to 25 deaths and a record $2 billion in insured property damage.” Marxist Terror Organization Black Lives Matter Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- “Democrats now targeting freedom of assembly.” Democrats Get Ready to Unleash the IRS for Selective Enforcement on Political Opponents
- The statements came from MeidasTouch co-founder Ben Meiselas on the PAC’s podcast in an over two-minute clip published Friday. In one tweet, the video was introduced with a message referring to the Republican Party as the “GOP terrorist party.” Anti-Trump PAC: Current GOP “No Different” from ISIS
- “Jalina Porter said in a 2016 Facebook post that police officers are a greater national security threat than ISIS, Russians.” State Dept Spox: “Largest Threat to U.S. National Security are U.S. Cops”
- “Peace through strength increasingly is the province of the state, and not the sovereign individual. We live under the law of rule, not the rule of law.” Democrat Criminal Class’ Insurrection Against MAGA America
- “New book fights popular narrative on radical leftists.” Andy Ngo Unmasks Antifa
- “No Americans should be lashed to a Procrustean bed to fit another’s imperfect theory of who they are or what their future should be.” By Race Possessed: The Revolution Will Be Televised
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- Uniting America… in one giant noose. Biden Inc: Hunter Biden Still Reportedly Holds 10% Stake in Chinese Firm; Non-Attorney Frank Biden Shilling for Florida Law Firm
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “The majority of the cash is for her role in running a controversial slate-mailer operation, in which California politicians gave money to Waters’ campaign in exchange for mailers bearing her endorsement.” Mikvah Waters Has Shoveled Over $1 Million in Campaign Cash to Daughter
- “Within two weeks of the Biden regime taking power, however, Yellen was embroiled in an ongoing scandal surrounding GameStop shares and the companies who sought to profit by billions by first short-selling the stock, then attempting to lock retail users out of apps like Robinhood.” Janet Yellen’s Ethics Agreement is Barely a Month Old and She’s Already Breached It
GAMESTOP/ROBINHOOD SHORT SELLING SCANDAL
- “What we saw the last few days was absolutely despicable. It’s pissed off a lot of people. We have the elites and the substrata of everyone else who doesn’t get to sit at the big-boy table and make the big-boy money.” New York Young Republicans “Re-Occupy Wall Street” in Wake of GameStop Debacle
- Sean Davis: “The rules here are simple: Heads Wall Street wins, tails you lose.” The GameStop Saga Isn’t About Finance, It’s Part of the Ongoing War Between Elites and Populists
- “It’s so gratifying to see. I’m still in shock of it actually happening.” “Wolf of Wall Street” Jordan Belfort on ‘Little Guy’ Stock Win: “It’s About Time”
- “Where do you want your money to go? Do you want it to go to businesses that make a product and create jobs, or do you want it to go to speculators who make nothing and profit from losses?” GameStop’s Surging Stock Should Prompt All Americans to Consider Where Their Money Is Going
- “Keep this in mind as pundits make their silly arguments about GameStop’s price action signaling a shift of power away from hedge funds, and back to the little guy.” Ignore the Populist GameStop Hype: Short-Sellers Are Heroes
- “Former Clinton U.S. Securities and Exchange Commissioner Laura Unger likened the GameStop short squeeze and the current stock market situation to the Jan 6. mob that infiltrated the Capitol.” Former Clinton SEC Commissioner Claims GameStop Short Squeeze is Just Like the Capitol Riots (righteous and long overdue? – jjs)
- “This is what we can expect from Biden’s financialized economy, ascendant now over Trump’s productivity economy.” Robinhood, Reddit, and the Cram Down of Economic Populism
- “Opponents say the proposal for D.C. statehood violates what the framers intended when they wrote Article I and it would essentially undo what was adopted when the 23rd Amendment was passed. (the Enemy ignore more important amendments than this, so I fear it’s a fait accompli – jjs) Does DC Statehood Require a Constitutional Amendment, or Can Congress Pass it Via Legislation? It’s Complicated
- “The pressure came from Vice President Kamala Harris who made two appearances on local TV stations — one in Arizona and one in West Virginia — to deliver the message.” (go gargle Willie Brown’s brown willie and leave us the hell alone – jjs) Kamala Harris Sends Joe Manchin and Kirsten Sinema a Not-So-Subtle Message
- “As Joe Biden struggles to find bipartisan support for the ‘American Rescue Plan,’ he signaled for the first time Friday that he would be willing to move ahead without Republican support. So much for the vaunted ‘bipartisanship’ and ‘spirit of unity.'” Day 9 of Biden Regime: We Regret to Inform You That “Unity” Has Been Cancelled
- “While it may seem at first glance that her political career is at a dead end, it is far from it. Liz will be rich very soon, if she is not already.” Liz-ard Cheney’s Predestined Future
- “The state is in crisis. It’s kind of the things I talked about during the run in 2018. Housing and homelessness are worse, but now we have the pandemic and the mismanagement that’s gone on during this whole thing.” John Cox, 2018 Newsom Opponent, Says He’ll Run Again If Recall Effort Succeeds
- Daniel Greenfield: “Why Republicans should expel her — and make it clear that the Dems are the party of the nuts and the bigots.” (with all due respect, priority one is ridding the GOP of the Pee-Air Defectos and Chamber of Commerce – jjs) Kooks Like Marjorie Taylor Greene Sabotage Our Fight Against the Left
- “…to celebrate one of the greatest presidents in American history.” Ohio Republicans Move to Create a New State Holiday: “President Donald J. Trump Day”
- “Equity has now come to mean the functional opposite of equality. The latter means equal treatment to all citizens, such as the Constitution calls for in the clause of the 14th Amendment that deals with equal protection of laws. Equity means treating Americans unequally to ensure that outcomes are equalized — the old tried (and failed) Marxian standard.” Biden’s Embrace of “Equity” Means He’s Abandoned the Quest for Equality
- “There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which, taken any way you please, is bad, And strands them in forsaken guts and creeks” — Rudyard Kipling American Riptide
- Larry Elder: “…But when did they practice it?” Democrats Want a “Return to Civility”
- “Does Trump still have a trump card to play? As time passes, this glimmer of hope is fading faster than our freedom of speech on social media. It’s not in his nature to lose, especially in such fashion, exiting the biggest stage in the world.” (with all due respect to this usually excellent writer, what the hell do you want one man to do? – jjs) Trump: In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb
- Victor Davis Hanson: “Progressives adopted identity politics and rejected class considerations because solidarity with elite minorities excuses them from concern for, or experience with, the middle classes of all races.” Why Are Progressives So Illiberal?
- “War is Peace, Ignorance is Strength, and Biden is President.” You Will Be Made to Believe Implausible Things
- “Struck down, Trump may only become more powerful than they can possibly imagine.”Donald Trump: Counterculture Icon
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “[Quote-unquote] ‘President’ Joe Biden’s Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced it hired Melissa Hodgman to lead the agency as its acting director of the Division of Enforcement last week.” The Criminal Biden Junta Just Made Peter Strzok’s Wife a Top SEC Official
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “Meanwhile, China enforces anal swab testing ahead of Lunar New Year travel rush.”Reuters: China Gene Firm Providing Global Chinese COVID Test Coverage Worked for China’s Military
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Director Rochelle Walensky’s remarks prompted CBS host Tony Dokoupil to “call into doubt” how “reliable the projections are from the Biden [junta].”“I Don’t Know the Answer”: Biden’s CDC Director Unsure Whether or Not American-Made Vaccines Go to American Citizens
- “President Trump allowed Joe Biden to co-opt the symbol of masks, missing an opportunity to allay fears and calm frayed nerves.” Trump, the Chinese COVID Panic and the Symbolism of Masks
- “In the spirit of bipartisanship and unity, we have developed a [Chinese] COVID-19 relief framework that builds on prior [Chinese] COVID assistance laws, all of which passed with bipartisan support.” Ten GOP Senators Counter Biden’s $1.9 Trillion Relief Plan, Request Meeting
- “What difference, at this point, does it make?” “Who Cares?”: Angel of Death Cuomo Channels Hillary in Response to Damning Report on NY Nursing Home Deaths
- “Alito, who has erred on the side of religious liberty in cases that houses of worship have brought to the high court during the pandemic, was met with intense criticism for his comments, including from Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), who called him a political hack.”Justice Alito “Not Surprised” at Backlash After Calling Chinese COVID-19 Lockdowns “Constitutional Stress Test”
- “Ted Noel, MD: “Panic porn has taken over even the medical community that should know better.” If One Mask Doesn’t Work, Try Two, or Three, or Four…
- “The disturbing track record of Biden’s new top dog in fighting the ‘pandemic.'” Video: The Real Story of Anthony Fauci
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Considering the fact that Democrats are abandoning all hope of getting any Republican support in the Senate for Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion pandemic relief package, there is a growing movement to throw all sorts of radical proposals into the bill, which is now almost certain to be rammed through Congress using the reconciliation process. That means a simple majority in the Senate could mandate a $15-per-hour minimum wage, climate boondoggles, ‘social justice’ schemes, and a host of other proposals the American people were never asked to vote on.” Dems Press Pelosi to Smuggle Path to Citizenship Into Chinese COVID-19 Relief Bill
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “We are going to have to figure out the OANN and Newsmax problem. These companies have freedom of speech, but I’m not sure we need Verizon, AT&T, Comcast and such bringing them into tens of millions of homes.” People Pretending to Do Journalism Are Mounting Pressure Campaigns to Silence Conservative Media
- “As the [Chinese] COVID vaccines come of age, and Trump vanishes from the scene, the media may have to start reporting about WHO’s overstated testing protocols.” The Media’s Lies of Omission When it Comes to the WHO
- Discover the Networks with the rap sheet on one of the Enemy’s key generals: “Apple’s poster boy for virtue signaling.” Tim Cook & the War on Conservatives
- “After the tweet went up, Democrat politicians took to Twitter to condemn the call to violence — which was actually a modified Maxine Waters quote.” Twitter Troll Replaced “Trump” With “Cuomo” in Mikvah Waters’ Infamous Call to Violence and Democrats Lost Their Minds
- “…socially inept tech oligarchs now wield unprecedented power to censor political thought and speech and are transforming America into an authoritarian surveillance state.”Facebook’s Squad of Thought Police
- “Do we have the same considerations for the interpreter who also worked for the Trump White House and more than likely has the same ideological leanings?” Activists Seek To Purge Suspected Pro-Trump White House Sign-Language Interpreter
- “Twitter’s excuse that my suspension was only a mistake is laughable,” Mike Davis said. “This ‘mistake’ only ever happens to one side.” Twitter Suspends, Reinstates Anti-Big Tech Activist Mike Davis Claiming “Mistake”
- “Journalists cheer on its corruption under Biden.” The Media Fawns Over an “Ascendant Liberal Christianity”
- “The media’s disinterest in holding one entire side of the spectrum to account is making this much worse by allowing them to get away with it, circulating false information, and sowing immense distrust.” You Can Thank Our Elites for Proliferating Conspiracies
- “If you are a believer in free speech be very afraid. There is a large mass of ordinary people who would be sincerely glad if you were made to go away, in whatever manner possible. For these storm-troopers, having a genocide of their opponents would not really bother them that much.” Today’s Blacklisted Americans: Anyone Who Worked in the Trump Administration
- “Scalise said Pelosi is deliberately scaring people to distract from Biden’s leftist, job-killing agenda — and to set the stage for a Democrat gun grab.” Republican Whip Steve Scalise: “They’re Trying to… Take Away Our 2nd Amendment Rights”
- “Child sacrifice and human organ-trafficking come to mind.” What Is the Hill for Trump Voters to Die On?
- “Our work isn’t necessarily about an administration. If you have a friendly administration, that’s great. But we’re here for the long run.” March for Life Charts Course for Biden Administration
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “A letter recovered from the scene cites Iranian terrorist mastermind Soleimani death.”India: Pro-Iranian Terrorist Group Takes Responsibility for Friday’s Israel Embassy Blast
- “They’re sour on the U.S. and sweet on cooperating with China and Russia.” America’s Fake European Friends
- “If he wants to get tough on China, partnering with them in space isn’t the way to go. Biden needs to strengthen our defense against further espionage and put the needs of Americans first.” Biden’s Advisors Are Wrong: America Shouldn’t Partner with China in Space
- “In its pursuit of a Shia caliphate, the Iranian regime willingly denies its youth food, fuel, and education.” Iranian Students Are the Victims of the Regime’s Terrorism Goals
- This will go over well in Muslim countries. Iran can hang it from construction cranes…Spurious Secretary of State Antony Blinken Orders LGBT Flags Flown at U.S. Embassies, Will Name Special Envoy for Gay Rights
- Daniel Greenfield: “When your entire history is fake, you can believe anything.”“Palestinians” Want London to Give Back “Big Ben”
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The Pentagon did not specify how many appointees were affected by the directive but officials familiar with the matter told Politico the list included Trump’s 2016 campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and deputy campaign manager David Bossie.” Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Blocks Trump Appointees to Pentagon Advisory Boards
- “The [criminal Biden junta] has been under pressure by antiwar activists to shutter the prison camp located at the U.S. naval station in Cuba. Biden has pledged to do just that, but has not explained how he will continue the prosecution of 40 terrorist leaders who still remain imprisoned, including the masterminds of the 9/11 terror attacks.” Congressional War Vets Warn Biden Against Shuttering Gitmo
- Robert Spencer: “Yet more converts to Islam get the idea that their new religion calls for violence.” Texas Man Converts to Islam, Plots to Bomb New York City
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “Biden ignores anti-Asian affirmative action policies.” Asian-American Activists Blast Biden’s “Pandering” Anti-Racism Order
- “If Marcia Fudge follows her own lessons from her time as a small-city mayor, she will bring some good sense to housing policy.” Biden’s Encouraging HUD Pick
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The $15 minimum wage would result in 1.3 million workers losing their jobs, a 2019 Congressional Budget Office report estimated.” Corporations That Support the $15 Minimum Wage Can Afford It. Here’s Who Can’t
- “Those worried about loose monetary policy, angry Redditors, and retail investors looking to get rich are all jumping into the crypto game, hoping the value of their coins rockets ‘to the moon.'” Meme-Inspired Dogecoin Cryptocurrency Surges After Wall Street’s Week of Shame
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “Our justice system promises to treat everyone equally and be blind to political pressure. But taking over a government building as a protest is only illegal if you’re wearing a MAGA hat.” The Justice System is Rigged Against the Right
- “As we’ve been fighting the invisible threat of the coronavirus, another major danger has fallen off the front pages — the hundreds of thousands of criminals who are ramping up efforts to steal our identities, our money, our medical records, and more. At the same time, we’re also facing the threat of ‘legal theft’ — tech giants and third-party advertisers who use our data without our permission, increasing the possibility that this data falls into the wrong hands.” America Has Its Own Invisible Man
- “A Biden [junta] policy of weak policing and lax prosecution would be a disaster for the nation’s cities.” Soft on Crime
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Marten’s refusal to set a timeline for schools to reopen is in direct contradiction with Biden, who has vowed to have schools reopen within the first hundred days of his [quote-unquote] ‘presidency’.” Zhou Bai-Din Pick for Deputy Secretary of Education is Leading Opponent of Reopening Schools
- “Risk-averse Democrats can’t admit they were wrong to shut down schools.” If Schools Are Essential, They Should Be Open
- “Charles Negy should be an academic freedom and free speech cause around the nation, but sadly, some academic freedom and some free speech matters more than others in the age of Black Lives Matter.” U. Central Florida Fires Dissident Prof. Charles Negy After 8-Month Retaliatory Investigation
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter: “The cool image takes a look at the shoreline of the vast lava plain that flowed down from the giant volcanoes of Mars, a long time in the past.” On the Edge of Mars’ Gant Volcanic Flood Plain
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Forget the courts. Nullification. Not that Abbott is the man for the task. Texas Gov. Abbott Like to Sue Biden Junta Over Junta’s Climate Regulations
- “It won’t be pretty.” Democrats’ Climate Agenda Will Mimic Their Chinese COVID Tyranny
- “The Biden Administration’s decision to cancel the Keystone XL pipeline permit on day one of his presidency is both insulting and disappointing.” Trade Unions That Endorsed Biden Are Mad He Kept His Campaign Promise to Kill Keystone
- “He knows more about cars and their economic ecosystem than just about anyone else on the planet.” Toyota CEO Agrees With Elon Musk: We Don’t Have Enough Electricity to Electrify All the Cars
- “[So-called, quote unquote] ‘President’s’ climate actions kill American jobs while boosting China, experts say.” Biden’s “Buy American” Clean Energy Conundrum
- “Joe Biden has told us we are not allowed to produce oil the U.S. any longer.” America’s Fleeting Energy Independence
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “There is little difference [in] this than over those who believe and argue for a ‘flat earth’ despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary,” Calvert, who is a chaplain with the 3rd Security Force Assistance Brigade in Fort Hood, continued. “The motivation is different, but the argument is the same. This person is a MedBoard for Mental Wellness waiting to happen. What a waste of military resources and funding!” Army Investigating Chaplain Who Said Transgender People “Unqualified to Serve”
- “Normality is a crime against gender justice.” Tragic Heterosexuality and Toxic Masculinity
- “Transgenderism and the ‘gender identity’ dogma may be the bridge too far that undermines the hard left agenda to impose a radical restructuring of reality on the media-consuming public.” BBC Caves to Parental Outrage, Pulls Video Teaching Youngsters There Are Over 100 Genders
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The latest victim of the corporate purge is a beauty influencer.” Corporations Continue to Purge Conservative Employees and Affiliates
- “It hasn’t been easy picking the most… ‘exceptional’ bishops. But I’ve narrowed the candidates down to three, out of many worthy contenders.” The Worst Person in America Is a Catholic Bishop. But Which?
- The Training Day and Boyhood star was promoting his latest novel, A Bright Ray of Darkness, when he expressed his reservations about the social media phenomenon.” Ethan Hawke Speaks Out Against Cancel Culture: “Petrifying Time to Speak About Male Sexuality”
- “Kendi suggested Justice Amy Coney Barrett was a ‘white colonizer’ for adopting children from Haiti. Apparently, he thinks we need a Department of Antiracism to stop behavior like that.” Netflix-Sponsored “Antiracist” Grifter Ibram Kendi Supports Totalitarian Government
- “The leftist mobs targeting public statuary are aiming — quite successfully — for a much bigger target.” The Marxist War on Art and America
- “It is the dark tool of withholding love that has infected our national life.” When Love Becomes a Weapon
HITHER & YON
- “Sowell, a brilliant economist known for his conservative views, has published his work widely but has remained personally somewhat reclusive.” New Documentary Reveals the Character Behind Thomas Sowell’s Brilliant Economics
- “The late Peter Collier left us a magnificent novel about politics, love, corruption, and the Kennedy dynasty.” Hollywood Heartbreak: Peter Collier’s Envoi to JFK
- “A new essay collection, Solzhenitsyn and American Culture: The Russian Soul in the West, illuminates how the vaunted Russian writer’s warnings about secularism and progressivism are as prescient and insightful as ever.” Alexander Solzhenitsyn Takes on the Progressives
- “What sounds like a three-hanky affair is more about embracing the here and now.”Supernova Lets Firth, Tucci Shine Anew
- “This has nothing to do with politics; instead, it’s a rare glimpse into the world of Kings David and Solomon.” Researchers in Israel Found Something Wonderful
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.