Good morning, kids. Tuesday. Hope those who got dumped on by yesterday’s nor’easter weren’t too badly inconvenienced. Not that being cooped up in the house because of a little snowstorm felt any different than the last 11 months cooped up in the house because of a phony lockdown over a virus that is provably incrementally more dangerous to human life than seasonal flu. But its lethality as a psychological weapon of political terror cannot be underestimated, as it played a tremendous part in the sabotaging of the 2020 elections.
Speaking of overthrowing governments and sabotaging elections, the legally elected government in Myanmar was overthrown by a military coup over, get this, “suspected election fraud.” The image up top is evidently an aerobics instructor doing her routine while the military was caught in the background rolling into the parliament to arrest – yet again – Aung San Suu Kyi. Can’t wait for Jen Psaki to psircle back on this one. Feh.
The ease with which the firewalls protecting our freedoms and our rights were blown away have not been lost on the enemy junta; in fact, while fear porn of allegedly even more virulent strains of this Chinese virus continue to be pimped and pumped in the junta’s house organs, the reaction to the other phony crisis, so-called “climate change” is going to make what was done to us this past year seem like nothing. With no courts and no political party to stop this – indeed with any vocal opposition at all to be deemed as “hate speech” or “insurrectionist,” (and those are sure to be codified and rubber-stamped as the law of the land very soon now), well, you get the picture. Yet, the Enemy are saying and doing things that strike me and others as more out of fear than confidence.
Why would [quote-unquote so-called] President Biden shovel out a boatload of executive orders in the first week of his presidency advancing climate change and fighting systemic racism?
Why would the Deep State sic the FBI on candidate and then President Trump, and then let Kevin Clinesmith, the guy that falsified a document, off with a tap on the wrist?
Why would the rulers nod and wink through a summer of riots that caused death and destruction in many American cities, and then build fences and call out the National Guard to protect them against a few “far-right” LARPers? And if that isn’t enough, mount an impeachment against a president who has already left office?
Oh, and by the way, How come it was Vice President Pence that ordered up the National Guard to Washington D.C.? Why not Trump, the commander-in-chief? Inquiring minds would like to know.
What is going on here? These “tells” show that the ruling class, for all its power and its domination and hegemony, is terrified by the barbarians at the gates.
They’ve got the power and they’re going to use it. And the more things fail, the more some people speak out and act, to they extent they will be allowed, the more the junta is going to crack down and double down. They hate us, and they fear us.
…Democracy can be a wondrous thing and it is certainly a desirable thing, but it can also be the tyranny of the majority. Democracy can be self-defeating, as a tyrannical majority or vanguard party can elect a despot or vote to undo democracy (the Bolshevik Revolution comes to mind), but today its chief opponents are not the populists but the elites…
The establishment spent the past four years panicking, not that a demagogue might undo democracy in the West but that a Republican might remind the West that it is democratic. No, President Trump did not injure or hurt democracy. He simply reminded the establishment that democracy was still the expectation — that even in a republic the citizens are in control. Democracy has not been beaten by the populist movement. It was resuscitated. In fact, it was the elites who were given cause to fret. Why? Western peoples have begun to see all that they share in common with one another extra to common sense; that they have been pitted against one another so that they may remain blind to their real foe: to the unaccountable elite who wage a never-ending rebellion against the poor and against normalcy.
“It is the mark of our whole modern history that the masses are kept quiet with a fight,” wrote [G.K.] Chesterton. “They are kept quiet by the fight because it is a sham-fight; thus most of us know by this time that the Party System has been popular only in the sense that a football match is popular.”
Americans and Britons and other Westerners are tired of this game where, regardless of the score, they are losing. Leyen, Merkel, Macron, et al. are right to panic, for democratic peoples may soon be willing to fight a real fight and for keeps.
In reality, nullification (which I’ve been advocating for years) should have been pursued long ago; the federal government has, after all, been trampling states’ powers for at least the better part of a century, and an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. But that being water under the bridge, we now require a ton of cure.
The cure of nullification is the obvious next step for anyone serious about combating the burgeoning leftist tyranny. We’ve no other recourse. “As Jefferson warned, if the federal government is allowed to hold a monopoly on determining the extent of its own powers, we have no right to be surprised when it keeps discovering new ones,” wrote author Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
Under this scenario, the federal government “will continue to grow — regardless of elections, the separation of powers, and other much-touted limits on government power,” he continued.
That is reality. So is this: Reasoned argumentation only works with those who’ll yield to reason (the left won’t). Constitutional constraints only matter to those who respect laws and national contracts (the left doesn’t). Appealing to courts only bears fruit when judges have a sense of justice and duty and the guts to act rightly even when pariah status results (most don’t). Making this more tragically comical still is that when we seek redress for federal tyranny, we expect relief from the federal government’s own judicial branch!
This didn’t help us with the 2020 election, which the left got away with stealing. Moreover, it knows it can not only replicate the theft in the future but can expand it; thus have the Democrats introduced a bill taking mail-in voting nationwide. Perhaps they can pass it, too.
Then the states can just pass on it. “Pound sand” would be my response.
Of course, this requires elected officials in “free” states to have the stones to actually do this. So far, only some politicians in Texas have at least broached the subject but considering the actions of the GOP legislatures in the six states where the ballot dumping on election night and the weakening of election laws in the weeks and months leading up to the election, as well as the inaction in defending from usurpations of power from judges and governors, I am not filled with strength and confidence that they have the balls let alone the moral fiber to do what is required here, as it was when it called for the assigning of electors to the Electoral College.
Each day is sure to bring about some new encroachment on our freedom and some new abuse of power. The more we either refuse to see it or refuse to confront it, the less are our chances of coming out the other side of this nightmare alive. If that is to be our fate in the first place. Winston Churchill said it best:
“If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed;
if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”
Tick tock tick tock…
NOTE: If you can, please consider hitting our tip jar here at CJN. It is greatly appreciated and keeps the lights on. Many thanks.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The ruling class, for all its power and its domination and hegemony, is terrified by the barbarians at the gates.” The “Tells” of the Deep State Poker Players
- “The establishment spent the past four years panicking, not that a demagogue might undo democracy in the West but that a Republican might remind the West that it is democratic.”The Democratic Injury: Davos Against a Free West
- “Now is the time to demand accountability in America’s higher education institutions. Our national security depends on it.” Why Are U.S. Universities Hiding Communist China’s Infiltration of Their Campuses?
- “How the tactics used on AIDS “hit pay dirt” with [Chinese] COVID.” Peter Barry Chowka Explains the Real Story of Dr. Fauci
- “It is time to embrace what Thomas Jefferson called the ‘rightful remedy’ for all federal usurpation of states’ domain: nullification.” The Fight That Lies Between Status Quo and Secession
CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, TRUMP POST-PRESIDENCY IMPEACHMENT
- “The January 6 event, which has been overwhelmingly branded as a pro-Trump protest, sparked the second impeachment of former President Donald Trump as Democrats, primarily, blamed him for the incitement of insurrection after he delivered a speech to supporters earlier in the day. Not once during the speech did Trump encourage supporters to engage in acts of lawlessness or destruction.” Nonvoters, Registered Democrats Among Those Arrested at Capitol Protest
- Robert Spencer: “The new age of masterful constitutional scholars such as Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.” The Show Trials and Purges Are Just Getting Started
- “Impeachment is addressed in eight of the 85 Federalist Papers, yet there is no discussion of separating the punishments of removal and disqualification.” Why It’s Completely Unconstitutional to Impeach Someone After He Leaves Office
- “The South Carolina Republican Party censured Rep. Tom Rice after the legislator voted to impeach former President Donald Trump for ‘inciting insurrection.'” South Carolina GOP Unanimously Censures Rep. Tom Rice for Trump Impeachment Vote
- “Senate Democrats are preparing an arbitrary, secretive trial for Senators Cruz and Hawley for having dared to question the election results. The Senate Takes the “Star Chamber” Route
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “On Sunday, a group of homelessness activists who dressed up in antifa-style black bloc, armed with batons and knives, entered the lobby of the Red Lion Hotel in Olympia, Wash., demanding the hotel open rooms for homeless people.” (my give-a-shit-ometer is not even registering – jjs) Armed Antifa Occupy Hotel, Shout at Cops: “Pigs in a Blanket, Fry ‘Em Like Bacon”
- “After four years of being disparaged by Donald Trump as the enemy of the people, America’s ruling class is out for revenge.” Welcome to Soviet America
- “Our new leftist wardens are here.” Welcome to the American Gulag
- “For years now, the Democrats have been slowly acclimating Americans to a new normal that marginalizes all constitutional and traditional American beliefs.” Slowing Killing the American Frog
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “The news, first reported late last week by Fox News host Tucker Carlson, comes after Hunter Biden admitted late last year that he was under federal criminal investigation over his taxes, although subsequent reporting indicated that the investigation was also into foreign business dealings.” Biden Taps Ex-Colleague of Hunter Biden’s Lawyer to Temporarily Run DOJ Criminal Division
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- Julie Kelly: “No one at the Lincoln Project offers anything of value; they’re cruel and stupid, ugly on the inside and out.” The Lincoln Project Lowlifes and Their Enablers
- “I want New Yorkers to hear me loud and clear — stay home and off the roads and if you must travel, get where you’re going before noon, and expect to remain home for some time.” Angel of Death Cuomo Warned New Yorkers to Avoid Travel During Snowstorm — And Then He Drove to NYC
- “Suzi LeVine’s department in Washington state lost hundreds of millions of dollars to a long-known Nigerian scammer group called ‘Scattered Canary.'” (and remain blessed! – jjs)Biden’s Swampy Pick to Run Unemployment Lost Millions of Dollars in Pandemic Aid to Nigerian Fraudsters
- “Leftist and Republican groups attacked Luria for taking corporate PAC donations after she promised voters not to take such donations.” Democrat Elaine Luria Pays Off Campaign Debt Using Corporate PAC Donations She Rejected
- “She then listed several exciting new careers coal miners could consider. The first of these was, and I quote: ‘reclaiming abandoned land mines.'” Confused Kamala Harris Warns of West Virginia’s “Abandoned Land Mines”
GAMESTOP/ROBINHOOD SHORT SELLING SCANDAL
- “The question is, do they have the courage?” Reddit Investor Revolt: A Gift Waiting for Republicans to Open
- “Will Democrats use the short-selling fiasco as an excuse to crack down on small-time investors?” Bare-Knuckle Brawl Over GameStop Pits America’s Elites vs. “Deplorables”
- “It looks like Tenney will win the seat. Hopefully, this will all end [today]. #NY22: Republican Challenger Now Leads by 122 Votes Over Dem Incumbent
- “Reuters is reporting that dozens of Republican officials from the Bush administration are leaving the Republican Party, letting their registrations lapse or registering as independents. According to the interviews, they blame their abandonment on the Capitol riot and on current congressional leaders not abandoning President Trump’s claims of voter fraud.” (good! – jjs) Buh-Bye: Some Bush-Era Officials Leave the GOP Over Support for Trump
- “The latest examples come from Mitch McConnell and Ted Cruz, again showing a party in disarray.” The Republican Circular Firing Squad Continues Unabated
- Do I even have to write a comment? Mitch McConnell Praises Liz Cheney: “Important Leader” with “Courage” to Act
- Rabbi Dov Fischer: “He’s a liar and a crook, but America will see that and make Democrats pay in future elections.” (that the rebbe thinks there will be elections, let alone fair ones, is naive – jjs) Living with the Biden Junta
- “Republican strategists launched a new group to thwart Stacey Abrams’ gubernatorial ambitions as the Democratic heroine of the Georgia gears up to run again.” New GOP Group Launched to Stop Tank Abrams’ Bid for Georgia Governor in 2022
- “The Tides Foundation, an organization that allows left-wing donors to fund political activism anonymously, raised over $800 million across its nonprofit network in 2019, a dramatic rise over previous figures.” (Soros – jjs) Megadonors Pour Record Amount of Money Into “Get Out the Vote” Effort for Dems
- David Horowitz: “He’s our [quote unquote so-called] ‘president’ now.” The Biggest and Nastiest White House Liar — Ever
- “History is instructive on this count. Then-candidate Donald Trump was on every station in 2016. He was mocked, he was laughed at, and then he was elected president. People who hated him swelled his profile, and he was able to capitalize on it. AOC is benefiting from the same dynamic.” (I get it, but the authoress mistakenly puts the braying jackass bartender in the same league intellectually as President-in-Exile Trump – jjs) Obsessing Over Titty Caca AOC Only Boosts Her Profile and Her Terrible Ideas
- “Biden’s call for unity will fall on deaf ears.” Let’s Hope Biden Fails
SHAMPEACHMENT 1.0, 2016 CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, MUELLER DECEPTION
- “Kevin Clinesmith was a martyr to the cause of ‘getting Trump,’ and his service has been rewarded.” And They Got Away With It
- Lloyd Billingsley: “With the tap on the wrist for Clinesmith, Boasberg sends the message loud and clear. The DOJ and FBI may conduct covert operations against a duly elected president of the United States, violating federal law and abusing the FISA process, and avoid all prosecution. For 74 million Trump supporters, that is bad news going forward.” Who is the DC Judge Who Let the FBI Criminal Off Light?
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “I’ve come to think of it as trickle-down epidemiology.” Stanford Doctor Blasts Chinese COVID Lockdowns; Were an “Overreaction” to “Protect the Rich”
- Meh. Let them borrow as much as it takes to collapse this junta as fast as possible. Malig-Nancy Pelosi Cuck Schemer, File Measure That Sets Up Process to Ram Through Biden Stimulus Without GOP Support
- “Now, with the American Rescue Plan in hand, it turns out the ‘$2,000 Stimulus Check’ was just the name of Joe Biden’s favorite campaign magic trick: putting $600 in two places at once.” Day 10 Of Biden Regime: He Lied Over $2,000 Stimulus Checks… Surprise!
- A former official said morale at the Health department “certainly was and continues to be at an all-time low.” New York’s Health Officials Continue to Quit as Angel of Death Cuomo’s Chinese COVID-19 Power Trip Grows
- “If you’re getting confused, you’re not alone, because a mere five days after saying that double-masking was ‘common sense,’ Fauci seemed to walk back that statement.” Fauci Concedes “There’s No Data That Indicates” Double-Masking Is Effective
- Daniel Greenfield: “If you don’t wear three masks, you’re killing people.” Weapons of Mask Distraction
- Katie Hopkins: “Doubts, data — and down the rabbit hole.” Should My Mum and Dad Get the Chinese COVID Vaccine?
- “Consider chewing gum, about as unlikely as anything we might use to bolster health in the crisis — unlikely, perhaps, but real.” Something to Chew On: A Simple and Smart Approach to Health
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “Psaki said that Biden and the White House did not miss the former president’s frequent criticisms on social media.” Occupied White House: Joe Biden Supports Twitter Effort to “Reduce Hate Speech” After Banning Donald Trump
- The report [from leftist organ Daily Beast] suggests that Psaki would have some idea of what reporters plan to ask prior to formally presenting their questions. Despite that, her “circle back” answers on tough questions have become a staple of her press briefings. It remains unclear which, if any, reporters cooperated with the administration’s inquiries.” The Circle Woman: Report Shows Biden Staff Prescreening Psaki Press Briefing Questions
- “A former Google lawyer is being considered for a top job.” A Google Takeover of Biden’s Justice Department?
- “The study was funded by Craig Newmark, the billionaire founder of Craigslist, who contributed $100,000 to help Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.” (now Craigslist is to be shunned, I guess – jjs) A Study Touted as a Blow to Conservatives’ Complaints About Big Tech Censorship Was Funded by a Major Biden Donor
- “Over these past few weeks, Apple has experienced something it isn’t used to: bad PR in the wake of essentially banning popular social media app Parler from its phones without publicly providing any truthful explanation.” Don’t Let Apple’s “Privacy” Fight With Facebook Fool You for a Second
- “This entire fiasco was a misunderstanding that we were pleased to overcome through open dialogue with SPLC. Our organization exists to fight hate and prejudice and has done so successfully for over a decade both at home and overseas.” Pro-Israel Group Dedicated to Fighting Anti-Semitism Disappears from SPLC “Hate Group” List
- The board also questioned why Facebook ‘failed to demonstrate why it did not choose a less intrusive option than removing the’ post promoting the Trump-favored treatment.”Facebook Reverses Decision to Ban Trump-Backed HCQ as Chinese COVID Therapy
- “The volume of sales has been so much that the company has been forced to issue an apology to its customers, stating that they might experience a two-week delay before they get their product. Blacklists are meant to destroy. The answer is to ignore them, and provide additional support to those who have been blacklisted.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Mike Lindell, CEO of My Pillow
- “I think that this is not related to the product; it’s related to the political situation.”Bulletproof Backpack Makers, Retailers Slam New York Confiscation Legislation
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton cited undercover video showing Planned Parenthood’s fetal tissue activities in his statement about the ruling, asserting the abortion vendor is not “qualified” to receive taxpayer funds. Texas to Fully End Taxpayer Funding of Planned Parenthood
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “The army claimed it was addressing ‘election fraud’ as it handed power over to Gen. Min Aung Hlaing and imposed a state of emergency for a year. In fact, the coup came as parliament was to sit for the first time since the National League for Democracy’s landslide election win on Nov. 8 — an election considered a referendum on Suu Kyi’s ‘democratic’ government.” Burma’s Junta Strikes Again
- I’m sure the reds are just quaking in their jackboots. Biden Threatens Sanctions Against Burma Following Military Coup — Press Secretary Says It’s a “Message” to China, Other Countries
- “While Beijing is weaponizing space, the Biden [junta] is busy weaponizing ‘Equity.'” China’s Warfooting in Space
- Well, that’s reassuring. Not really. Blinken: No New Deal Before Iran Ends Nuclear Buildup
- “The improved technology used in the rocket included a motor propelled by solid fuel rather than liquid fuel. Solid fuel engines are also a key component used to produce intercontinental ballistic missiles and the technology used in Monday’s launch could be carried over to the Iranian military’s missile program with relative ease.” (seems quite vulnerable to “Jewish lightning” – jjs) Iran Shows Off New Rocket With Advanced Missile Technology
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The shipments were destined for Auburn Hills, Michigan and Independence, Missouri.” (I guess they go with the 10 million counterfeit Biden ballots – jjs) Over $100,000 of China-Made Counterfeit Currency Seized in Chicago
- More purges and the hollowing out of our combat readiness. It goes hand in hand with the promotion of transsexual freaks in uniform. G-d save us. Jackie Speier Calls for Screening of Military Recruits’ Social Media Posts
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “With a 50-50 tie in the U.S. Senate and a slim majority in the House, packing the Supreme Court likely unattainable. Biden needs to solve the problem of the lower courts, which now swing conservative and potentially stand in his way.” Now Democrats Are Talking About Packing the Lower Courts
- In other words, “Nice court ya got there, it would be a shame if something happened to it.”Biden’s Warning Shot to Chief Justice Roberts
- “Either through dereliction or malicious intent, the Supreme Court justices have failed to interdict the approaching threats to the Constitution.” (and now they are about to be effectively obsolesced by the junta – jjs) The Real Constitutional Crisis is Upon Us
- “Biden fired the NLRB General Counsel before his term was over, and nominated Boston Mayor Marty Walsh, a former President of Laborers’ Union Local 223 and head of the Building and Construction Trades Council, to be his Secretary of Labor.” Biden Hands Labor Regulation Over to Union Bosses
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “In his first two weeks of office, Joe Biden signed a slew of executive orders in efforts to erase Trump’s legacy. In doing so, he also killed thousands of jobs. What’s more, he did so during a global pandemic.” BIDEN V. JOBS: How Many Jobs Has the New Administration Slashed?
- “Does our rebound suggest that the feds need to spend and borrow another $1.9 trillion?”The Trump Recovery Continues
- “Cities and regions are betting that working from home is the next big thing in economic development.” Remotely Competitive
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “The Minnesota Freedom Fund covered a $5,000 bond and a $60,000 bond for his previous arrests.” Minnesota Man’s 3rd Arrest Follows Bonds from Group Praised by So-Called “VP” Kamala Harris
- “The Rochester ‘People in Crisis’ network was not on scene to help officers.” 9-Year-Old Girl Pepper Sprayed During Interaction With Rochester Police
- “Anyone who wants to hang the American judiciary on Big Tech’s hatstand and leave empty skeletons of physical courthouses across America will have some reckoning to do first.” Are Zoom Rooms the Future of the Courtroom? Let’s Hope Not
- “When considered as a whole, I find the evidence shows that he currently poses an unreasonable danger to society if released from prison at this time. Therefore, I reverse the decision to parole Mr. McNeal.” (and a considerable boost to your recall effort had you let him walk – jjs) After Commuting His Sentence, CA Gov. Newsom Reverses Parole For Convicted Double Murderer
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot reversed course on threats to lock Chicago teachers from accessing remote learning.” Chicago Mayor Bends Knee to Teacher Union, Allows Remote Learning After Threat of Strike
- “Across America, teachers are refusing to return to the classrooms. This could an opportunity to end the political dominance of the teachers’ unions.” (dissolve their unions and fire anyone who does not return to the classroom – jjs)It’s Time to Take Seriously Teachers’ Refusal to Teach
- “The guide also asks the school district to commit itself to ‘Black Villages,’ which calls for the ‘disruption’ of the idea of the nuclear family and refers to children as communal children.” (Commu-freaking-nism right here, people – jjs) D.C. Public Schools Use Black Lives Matter Curricula to Teach Black History Month
- “The Wuhan virus, plus the radicalism unleashed by the Black Lives Matter movement, are finally giving the city the power to kill Lowell High School.” San Francisco is on the Verge of Destroying the City’s Only Merit-Based Public School
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with: “Capitalism in space: An American billionaire has purchased an entire SpaceX Dragon flight and Falcon 9 launch, set for sometime in October ’21, with the goal of using the publicity of the flight to raise money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.” Billionaire Buys Entire SpaceX Launch for Tourist Flight and Charity
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “The Biden [junta’s] China policy must not sacrifice national security nor the U.S. economy for China’s empty climate promises.” The Real Greenhouse-Gas Polluter Isn’t the United States, It’s China
- WTF?! Chinese Firm Shandong Xinchao Expands Its Foothold in Texas’ Oil-Rich Permian Basin
- “I continue to be amazed that serious people think that gasoline powered vehicles can be completely replaced by electric vehicles in a decade-and-a-half, and that this would be a good thing, even if possible.” The “Battery Fairy” and Other Delusions in the Demand to Replace Gasoline Powered Vehicles with Electric Cars and Trucks
- “…a portion of the substantial money that should have been saved instead ‘went to subsidize renewable energy,’ with wind and solar being far more expensive than advertised.”PragerU: Why Are Utilities So Expensive?
- “The state’s fixation on global warming is a threat all on its own.” Is California’s Economy on the Brink Due to Climate Change?
- Nullification or secession. Cash-in Kerry on a Carbon Tax: “We Could Do It”
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- Attorney Holcomb, who represents Kenyon and another cross country/track athlete, Mary Kate Marshall, said that the transgender directive “sends a message loud and clear to female athletes like Madison: that you don’t matter to this [junta].” Idaho Female Runner Against Biden’s Transgender Order: “Very Un-Motivating to Lose to a Biological Male in Your Sport”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- Christian Toto: “From Hawke to McConaughey, simply slamming Cancel Culture changes nothing.” Don’t Fall for Hollywood’s Newest Virtue Signal
- “The company that once touted ‘Red, White, and You,’ has come a long way to being a leading proponent of the racism that is the underbelly of diversity.” Coca Cola Abandons American Ideas
- “Should we judge the past through the lens of utopian social justice?” Prager U Video: No Past, No Future
- Salena Zito: “All people out here want is to be able to tell the story of where they’ve come from and who they’ve become, not for someone to write the story of who they think they’ve become.” Conservative Distress Goes Way Beyond the Face on the $20 Bill
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.