Good morning, kids. Wednesday and the big story is President-in-exile Donald Trump’s second “impeachment” trial. On the face of it, it’s an absolute farce; Trump cannot be subject to a process the sole purpose of which is to remove him from an elected office that he no longer occupies. If one needs to go beyond that, the “charges” against him are completely baseless, without merit, and defy the timeline of events that occurred on Black Wednesday, January 6th.
Just off the top of my head, these are the events as I have seen, heard and read about them from multiple, reliable eyewitness sources:
1-The overwhelming majority of rally-goers on January 6th were no doubt fired up and passionate about showing up as a way of registering their displeasure at Congress and VP Pence giving the Good Housekeeping seal of approval to the Electoral College vote.
2-In calling for his supporters to come to DC, at no time did President Trump demand, encourage, promote nor even hint at anyone “getting in the faces” of elected officials or being in any way, shape or form destructive.
3-DC Mayor Muriel Bowser and other Democrat elected officials knew in advance that there would be trouble and yet did not call for reinforcements nor did they take any other precautions. There is ample reason to suspect that she and the echelons of the DC cops as well as high level Democrats colluded with Antifa/BLM agitators in advance to stage Reichstag Fire 2: Electric Boogaloo.
4-The actual breaching of the Capitol buildings were led by Antifa/BLM confederates dressed in MAGA gear and in fact were shown to be let in and guided by Capitol Police. It is they who caused whatever minimal damages to property that occurred. John Sullivan, a rabid racialist BLM-tifa leader called for burning the place down on social media whist wearing a MAGA hat and Palestinian terror towel around his neck. Those few dozen who followed them in were seen to be behaving as if they were on a guided tour instead of the mostly peaceful Democrat arsonists who torched a dozen cities over the course of the summer and afterwards.
5-The breach occurred on or about the time Trump started speaking, so he could not have ordered the storming of the Bastille as it was already well under way. Plus, any honest analysis of what he said will show at no time did he tell people to storm Congress or act in any way, shape or form that could be remotely construed as violent.
6-Ashlii Babbitt was shot in cold blood by a Capitol cop and, surprise surprise, no reasonable prosecutor will hold the killer to account. One has to wonder beyond the actions and mindset of the assassin what would be revealed about his higher ups regarding preparations for that day. But that’s just conspiracy talk, right? The others who sadly died that day evidently were not as a result of any violent confrontation.
7-When he learned of what was going on in Congress, Trump himself told everyone to disperse and go home as quickly, quietly and peacefully as possible.
8-“Bomb planted at the RNC headquarters the night before? Never heard of it!” — Charlie Gibson
I’m not going to even get into the rank hypocrisy of dozens of Democrat politicians, propagandists and others exhorting the Dresdenization of dozens of American cities and towns, as well as verbally and even physically assaulting Trump allies and voters while getting all worked up over what in the end amounted to the equivalent of a college panty raid, the tragic deaths of Babbitt and the others notwithstanding and crucially unrelated to the breach (although Babbitt is for sure another matter). Naturally, all of this has been ignored, twisted and outright censored by the propagandists and Big Brother Tech, and will be ruled inadmissible at the trial. But all of this is a distraction from the real thrust of this story.
This is a classic Soviet-style show trial being conducted by an illegitimate junta who seized power via a hijacked election (the presidency and quite likely a number of down-ballot races over and above the two Georgia Senate seats). It’s goals are a) to smear, humiliate and perhaps hold PIEOTUS Trump civilly or criminally liable for the deaths and whatever damage occurred, b) by securing a conviction prevent him from running again in 2024 (as if the election-rigging will not be perfected long before then as well as bolstered by mass amnesty among other things), and c) send an unmistakable dead-fish Luca Brasi Sicilian message to the 80 million of us who voted for him and the millions more who are now prisoners to the New World Order: resistance is not only futile but dangerous to your health.
In a way, my phraseology in referring to Trump as the President-in-exile of the United States actually confers legitimacy on an impeachment trial, and in its own way reveals how the Enemy Junta, beyond its hatred, is scared shitless of him and by extension upwards of two thirds of the population of the nation formerly known as America that it both reviles yet is dependent upon for its existence. That is potentially its Achilles heel, and the key to its downfall.
Let’s not kid ourselves; we’re up against not only a dictatorship but one that is exponentially more powerful, intrusive and coercive than potentially any in history by virtue of technology. Yet the most powerful tool at its disposal is the eagerness of a not insignificant portion of the populace, perhaps from one third or more, to act as its enforcers. Google, Facebook, the IRS and even the FBI can be thwarted. But your bank, your doctor, your employer, your neighbor and even your own family are another story.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Forgotten in the wake of January 6.” When a Far-Left, Female-Led Domestic Terrorism Group Bombed the U.S. Capitol
- Angelo Codevilla: “Today’s progressive Democrat Party has taken complete power over the whole federal government. Republicans need to hold them fully responsible for what they do. Here’s how.” Start by Boycotting the House
- “A reflection on what the Democrats did for Hillary in the 2016 primaries.” Did the Dems Have a Plan for the 2020 Election — Back in 2016?
CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, TRUMP POST-PRESIDENCY IMPEACHMENT
- President Donald J. Trump and his legal team have responded to the legal brief issued by the Democrats in the upcoming Senate impeachment trial which alleges President Trump holds responsibility for the January 6th riot inside the U.S. Capitol. Trump Legal Brief Response Blasts Democrat Efforts as “Moot” And “In Violation of the Constitution”
- Can’t FBI and CIA just invent a “dossier” of evidence? DC Police: Likely “Not Enough Evidence” to Charge Capitol Police Officer In Ashli Babbitt’s Death
- “The ever-praised ‘demonstration’ has always contained in its inner logic the premise — and the threat — that force rules.” It Was the Supreme Court’s Liberals Who Established Protests Are Not ‘Sedition’
- “Donald Trump can win his Senate trial on the merits, not just a technicality, and he should.”Why Trump Should Press His Case On Voter Fraud
- “Personally I would have little problem with anything she said (aside from when she smeared the men who were protecting her), if not for the fact that this woman had spent the last several months ignoring, excusing, and romanticizing the very same sort of chaos to which she in turn fell victim.” Titty Caca AOC Dismissed the Suffering of Riot Victims But Now Wants Us to Have Sympathy For Her
- “At the Senate impeachment trial, Trump is playing with ‘house’ money. Trump can walk away with tens of millions of followers and future voters in tow, with Democrats’ veins a-bursting, and RINO hair afire.” Trump Will Play the Senate’s Game Using the Democrats’ Chips
- “They need not unity, but disunity, to pull Biden in their direction.” Leftists Impeach Trump But Endanger Biden
- “What William Shakespeare can teach us about the Trump impeachment trial.” “I Banish You!”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “The protesters marched toward a police station, and as darkness blanketed the city, so did aggression and violence.” 200 BLM Protesters Break Down Barricades at Police Station After Incident With 9-y/o Girl
- “It may seem ridiculous or paranoid, or simply unnecessary, to revive such an institution in a free society. But only a free society could support it.” Why We Still Need a Militia — and How to Build One
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Boockvar became a national political figure after she sought to accept mail-in ballots three days after the Nov. 3 election, which the state Republican Party said usurped the power of the state legislature. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court sided with Boockvar, as did the US Supreme Court.” PA’s Democrat SecState Resigns After Botching Process Over Amendment for Child Sex Abuse Victims
- “Massachusetts’ Democrat attorney general has confirmed an ongoing investigation into a road rage allegation against Boston’s top prosecutor, Rachael Rollins, a liberal firebrand who is on the Biden administration’s shortlist to be nominated for U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts.” Road Rage Incident Could Undermine Radical Prosecutor’s Promotion to U.S. Attorney
- “Raimondo won’t commit to keeping Chinese tech giant on U.S. Entity List.” Republicans Demand Hold on Biden Commerce Pick Over Huawei Concerns
- “Harvard University’s Belfer Center — which counts participation from a host of current and former Joe Biden advisers — has repeatedly hosted conferences alongside the Chinese Communist Party, frequently publishing papers peddling CCP narratives, all while refusing to disclose its source of funding.” REVEALED: Biden Advisers’ Deep Ties to Chinese Communist Party Military and Propaganda.
- “Gupta made no mention of her father’s sprawling corporate network on a Senate Judiciary Committee questionnaire that asked her to identify prospective conflicts, despite the fact that the Justice Department has repeatedly sparred with her father’s businesses in recent years.” Biden Justice Department Nominee Faces Ethics Minefield From Father’s Corporate Interests
- “The agency, which enforces federal labor laws, had been in the midst of investigating whether local labor officials in Boston and Seattle allegedly abused their power to force members to support the union’s political and organizing activities.” Labor Board Dismisses Union Misconduct Complaints Following Biden Purge
- “Trump supporters are the worst.” RePsurfaced Tweets Haunt White House Press Psecretary Jen Psaki
GAMESTOP/ROBINHOOD SHORT SELLING SCANDAL
- “The real story is bigger than that — and its ending depends on how government and financial institutions respond.” GameStop: Pitchfork Populists v. Wall Street?
- “Cheney has faced fierce backlash in Wyoming and Washington, D.C., since the lawmaker and nine others voted in favor of impeaching President Donald Trump over the deadly January 6 Capitol Hill riots.” Liz-ard Cheney Censured by Republican Parties in 10 Wyoming Counties
- “Republicans are gearing up for a referendum on Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney’s role in House leadership this week.” House Republicans Prepare to Oust Liz-ard Cheney From Leadership
- “Republicans are no longer interested in the drawn-out foreign wars and nation-building Cheney’s political patrimony would foist upon us. We are more interested in rebuilding our nation and economy.” Cheney’s Republican Party Is No More
- “Despite Tenney’s victory, Democrat campaign lawyer Marc Elias has become the new Lin Wood — tying up the victory in courts and denying the obvious win for Tenney. After Tenney’s win, Elias’ law firm sought a stay of the ruling, effectively blocking Tenney from taking her seat.” Claudia Tenney Finally Wins 22nd-NY Seat in Congress for GOP… Not So Fast
- If he goes, are Californians really going to replace him with anyone even marginally less leftist? Gavin Newsom’s Approval Collapses in California to 46%
- “Biden has not been above water a single time in the Approval Index rating. This index is the difference between how many likely voters strongly approve and how many strongly disapprove. Total approval has hit 50% once so far.” Biden Approval Index: This Sure Doesn’t Look Like the Mandate Democrats Think They Have
- “According to Gallup’s monthly poll of political affiliation, those who identify as independents make up 45% of Americans. This finding is one of the highest results since the measurement started in 2004. It has only reached this level in 3% of surveys and has only been higher 3% of the time.” Voters Are Leaving the Republican Party But Democrats Shouldn’t Get Too Excited
- Of course. Report: Schiff-for-Brains Lobbies to Be California Attorney General; Could Run for Dianne Feinstein’s Senate Seat
- “The GOP congressman who voted to impeach Trump has been disowned by his family — and he likes to talk about it on national news.” Adam Kinzinger Shouldn’t Be Proud His Family Disowned Him, He Should Be Ashamed
- “Instead of a unified chorus of ‘open the economy and send America’s kids back to school,’ or ‘pursue every legal avenue to ensure election security’ we have governors who are indistinguishable from the Democrats insistent on denying the people their rights.” 5 Republican Governors Who Should Be Fired or Put on Probation
THE 2020 ELECTION HEIST AND AFTERMATH
- “The use of the word ‘democracy’ in HR 1 is a Trojan horse for Democrat control.” The For the People Act and “Democracy Reform”
- “The fraud at issue is the old-fashioned, uncomplicated kind that doesn’t need a Ph.D. and forensic analysis to prove.” A Data Maven Says Fraud Affected the Election Outcome
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “The blockage comes just days after NY Attorney General Letitia James released a report suggesting that Democratic Governor Andrew Cuomo may have undercounted nursing home fatalities by as much as 50%” Report: NY Senate Dems Block Subpoena For Chinese Coronavirus Nursing Home Death Data
- “Rebekah Jones, the narrative, and the truth.” The “Florida Chinese COVID-19 Whistleblower” Saga Is a Big Lie
- “Democrat leaders know such a monstrosity could never pass Congress in the normal way, so they mean to use the reconciliation process (which sidesteps the Senate filibuster rules) to ram it through. But that still needs the votes of not-sold Democratic senators such as Joe Manchin (W.Va.) and Kyrsten Sinema (Ariz.). Hence the bid to strong-arm the pair by having Vice President Kamala Harris blindside them with TV interviews in their states to promote the plan.” Biden’s $1.9 Trillion Plan Isn’t About the Pandemic; It’s About the Left’s Agenda
- “Just 11 days in, ‘blame it on Trump’ has become a well-worn response to scrutiny. Team Biden doesn’t know where 20 million vaccine doses went — and it’s all Donald Trump’s fault.”Day 11 Of Biden Regime: Missing Vaccines? Trump Stole Them!
- “Senator Paul also cited a Stanford University study showing that the mandatory lockdowns made no difference in changing the trajectory of the virus compared to simple health-safety suggestions.” Sen. Paul: When This Happens, “Throw Your Mask Away and Tell Dr. Fauci to Take a Leap”
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- Considering Joo-hate is now a mainstream Democrat Party platform item, this is tilting at windmills. But it’s good to get it out there, to the extent that it can get by the propagandists and censors. House Republicans Begin Effort To Remove Democrat Bro-Fo Omar/Nur From Committees
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “The confirmation of Alejandro Mayorkas gives him the legal authority as DHS Secretary to supercharge Biden’s amnesty and migration goals with a series of new policies, regulations, bureaucratic rules, and personnel picks.” Mayorkas Confirmed as Biden’s DHS Secretary, Amnesty Chief
- “Analysis conducted by the Center for Immigration Studies reveals the extent to which state electorates have been altered by mass immigration since the year 2000. The Pew Research Center has noted, as well as a number of establishment media outlets, that these trends are aiding Democrats in their electoral prospects.” Joe Biden Seeks to Surge Foreign-Born Voting Population Ahead of Elections
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- The company said Tuesday afternoon that Bezos “will transition to the role of Executive Chair in the third quarter of 2021 and Andy Jassy will become Chief Executive Officer at that time.” Jeff Bezos Steps Down as Amazon CEO
- “Florida GOP leaders are working together to condemn Big Tech for power abuses including censorship, de-platforming, and election interference.” Gov. DeSantis Leads Florida Lawmakers in Penalizing Big Tech Overlords: “You Can Whiz on My Leg, But Don’t Tell Me It’s Raining”
- “What this story teaches more than anything is the wisdom of STAYING OFF TWITTER. Its format encourages short, brainless, and snarky rudeness with little thought or content. You post commentary there and you are almost certain to downgrade your thinking to that of a three-year-old. Which in turn will spark a mob of other three-year-olds to attack you in kind. In the end, no one benefits, and the intellectual standards of our culture simply decline.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Liberal Fired for Posting Stupid Tweet
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Israel’s i24News TV: “Several agents were of European nationality, besides their Iranian citizenship.” Israeli TV Reports: Iranian Agents Caught Scouting Israeli, U.S. Embassies in East Africa for Terrorist Attacks
- “In November 2019, the Iranian regime reportedly killed over 1,000 protesters.” 38 Iranian Dissidents Urge Biden to Keep Trump’s Pressure on Despotic Regime
- “They believe recognizing your mistakes is self-forgiveness.” Biden Junta Trying to Fix Obama’s Syria Blunders With the Same Team That Created Them
- The return of the meaningless red line. Biden Threatens Sanctions on Myanmar After Military Coup: What Does This Mean?
- “The family had a lot of cabinet re-shufflers!” — Willie XiXi China Labels Myanmar Coup as a “Cabinet Reshuffle”
- “[Quote-unquote so-called] ‘President’ Biden shouldn’t make empty promises. The strategy should be about bleeding China if they overstretch, rather than committing American lives to a potentially attritional war.” Arming Taiwan Against China is a Smarter Strategy Than Sending U.S. Troops
- “Russian Putin critic Alexey Navalny was sentenced to three and a half years in prison Tuesday.” Putin Dissident Alexey Navalny Given Fresh Sentence in Moscow
- “The current political contest between Vladimir Putin and Alexei Navalny needs to be understood in the context of Russian society and politics. In Russia today, there are no white knight reformers; just competing factions.” A Closer Look at the Alexei Navalny Case
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “[Joaquin] Castro leads effort to yank Earl Matthews from military base renaming panel.”Hispanic Caucus Takes Aim at African-American Veteran’s Service on Key Panel
- “I was inspired by the Palestinian intifada.” Daniel Greenfield: Biden’s New Asst. Sec of State Worked for Islamic Terror State That Funds Hamas
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, ABUSE
- “The IRS appears to be harassing taxpayers for more money after having paid their taxes on time and in full. Is this just bureaucratic incompetence?” Why Does The IRS Harass Taxpayers Who Already Paid Their Taxes?
- “The affordability crisis is a burden for residents and a drag on growth.” New York’s Housing Refugees
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “The truth is that the political economy of the United States is no longer capitalism but managerialism, which slit capitalism’s throat sometime in the 20th century. ” “American Capitalism” Is the Enemy
- “Manchin’s opposition would put a roadblock in a [Chinese] coronavirus package, which could include raising the minimum wage to $15 if no Republicans supported the legislation. Democrats need all 50 members in the Senate to vote in favor if no Republicans are on board.” Joe’s Man-Chin Says He Does Not Support $15 Minimum Wage
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- “‘My jaw drops. I’m outraged,’ said Debra Tate, whose actress sister, Sharon Tate, was murdered by Manson followers.” Progressive Los Angeles DA Supports Parole for Manson Family Murderer
- “Gee, I guess keeping people locked up, especially at-risk individuals, is not a good idea.”Report: 2020 Homicide Rate So High There is “No Modern Precedent”
- “Oregon’s trailblazing in drug decriminalization sets a precedent for other progressive states, where if they follow suit, an increase in illicit substances promises to exacerbate levels of poverty, homelessness, and needless deaths.” Amid Pandemic Overdose Surge, Oregon Becomes First State to Decriminalize All Drug Possession
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “AOC wants to mainstream the concept of there being a ‘human right’ to socialized medicine. To that end, she said that comparing radical white supremacist conspiracy theories with calling healthcare a human right was false. Owens, a safety for 10 years in the NFL, knows what white supremacy is and didn’t need a lecture from AOC.” Rep. Burgess Owens Schools Titty Caca AOC for Connecting “White Supremacy” to Socialized Medicine
- “Raiding billions from benefits to low-income seniors to fund payments for the wealthy sounds like the kind of ‘Robin Hood’ politics Democrats frequently accuse Republicans of.”Democrats May Raid Medicare to Fund “Stimulus” for the Wealthy
- “Philanthropy can play a role in funding innovative alternatives to government-run bureaucracies.” A Private Fix for Public Health
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “Where is Joe Biden?” (sitting on a park bench, eyeing little girls with bad intent – jjs)Radical Teachers Union Blocks In-Person Learning
- Abolish the union, fire any teacher who refuses to go back to work. Confiscate their pension too. Chicago Teachers Union Refuses Plan to Reopen Schools
- “If teachers and their unions are truly concerned about dead kids, they should get back to work before the suicide rate for young people goes any higher.” Child Suicide, Chinese COVID-19, and the Unions
- “The use of so many acronyms within the educational field often tends to alienate those who may not speak English to understand the acronym.” (well, maybe they should learn English – jjs) San Francisco Schools Changes Art Department Name Because Acronyms Are Racist
- “[Quote-unquote so-called] ‘President Biden’s’ choice to lead the Education Department has a thin record — except in one trailblazing area.” Secretary of Ethnic Studies?
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter: “This company has yet to complete a successful orbital launch, with its only two test flights both failing to reach orbit. Yet it claims it has 50 launch contracts, and is raising almos half a billion as it becomes a publicly traded stock. It appears the investment community now thinks there is a lot of money to made in space, and is willing to back it with lots of cash.” SmallSat Rocket Company Astra to Go Public
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Jon Tester: “Look, I’ve been a supporter of the Keystone Pipeline, and there has been two caveats, and they have been basic caveats. You do it to the safest standards and you respect private property rights.” “I’m a Farmer”: Democrat Senator Breaks With Biden Administration By Supporting Keystone XL Pipeline
- “The former senator is living ‘the lifestyle he publicly says is destroying the planet.'” John Kerry, Global Warming Ghoul
- “Fossil fuels dominate the global energy sector, and there is a reason for that: they are reliable, abundant, and affordable.” Toward a Renewable Chaos: Carbon Imperialism and Disadvantaged Smaller Nations
- “For G-d’s sake, man!” (Perry mistakes tone-deafness for arrogance – jjs) Rick Perry Calls John Kerry To Get Off The Private Jet If He Cares About Climate
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “This is not only about transgendering schools. It is about rejecting an identity politics regime that is at war with our American constitutional government and the self-governing way of life it requires.” 10 Steps For Resisting Joe Biden’s Order to Transgender Public Schools
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “‘Fair and balanced’ isn’t a leftist value.” Trump’s “1776 Report” Goes Down the Memory Hole
- Christian Toto: “The Sketchersons fear their lack of diversity fueled white supremacy.”Toronto Sketch Troupe Cancels Self
- “Buck O’Neil did not allow racism to wear him down.” Don’t Forget About Buck O’Neill During Black History Month
HITHER & YON
- “The large number of visitors to what were formerly fashionable places for the rich and celebrities paradoxically prevents an ‘authentic’ experience.” Tales of the Jet Set Elite
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.