Good morning, kids. Friday and the weekend is here. Near the top is the House voting to strip Marjorie Taylor Greene of her committee assignments, with 11 useless sods from the GOP wing of the Democrats crossing the aisle to stab one of the few honest, open voices of dissent remaining in Congress in the heart, or in her case, the throat. I’ll say this up front – I could care less about what Greene allegedly said regarding so-called “conspiracy theories” and whatnot. The fact is she is a staunch supporter of our deposed President-in-Exile Trump and by extension the American people. Given the fact that the Democrats continue to smear her and all of us as “insurrectionist” for daring to even question the legitimacy of what was clearly a hijacked election makes me stand by Rep. Greene that much more staunchly. Beyond that, as has been pointed out here and elsewhere, the fact that the entirety of the Democrat congressional contingent and the majority of its GOP wing include vermin such as Eric Swalwell are praised and elevated as great Americans despite knowingly or otherwise cavorting and consorting with Red Chinese agents, among other things, makes the persecution of Greene that much more loathsome and detestable. Then again, the fact that the government as a whole is indeed an illegitimate junta that has about as much regard for the Constitution as I do for dog turd on the bottom of my shoe, Greene’s removal from committees are a meaningless gesture from a practical legislative standpoint. Indeed, if she plays her cards and the media right (and there’s no guarantee she can), the Dems would have made a blunder in not following Vito Corleone’s advice of “keep your friends close but your enemies closer.”
All that brings me to the related and more important story of Bank of America now actively and eagerly working with the FBI to hunt down and persecute anyone who was in or even near the Capitol on Black Wednesday. This development is absolutely bone-chilling in its implications.
What we’ve witnessed in the last twenty or so years is a fusion between big corporations, from big tech on down, and the federal government. Both institutions have complete fealty to a Democrat-run state and will do all in their power to preserve it.
The Constitution? Feh! Just a ragged old piece of paper that — as they correctly understand — has meaning only if people believe it has meaning. Silly little things like the Fourth Amendment don’t matter if the Democrat party is threatened…
…Once upon a time, only the government was powerful enough to censor people and it was only the state that had the criminal laws and police power that made illegal searches an issue. Now, though, corporations have taken over the public squares in which speech once took place and they possess every bit of private information we own.
Because the corporations and the federal government share common values (after all, they all went to the same colleges and were taught the same way of thinking), they are tag-teaming: The Democrat-run bureaucracy, White House and Congress, express an unconstitutional desire and the corporations fill it without implicating that hoary old document.
Letter of the law? Feh!
Spirit of the law? Feh!
And that gets me to Tucker Carlson’s report on Thursday night. It turns out that Bank of America voluntarily got on the computer and searched its databases — that means, it searched your private financial records — to learn whether you traveled to D.C., stayed anywhere within a vast radius of D.C., bought anything at a weapons store in D.C. (whether ammo or a can opener), and bought airline tickets to anywhere.
Stalin’s head of the secret police, Lavrentiy Beria, once said, “Show you the man and I’ll show you the crime.” Biden’s new government/bank fusion says, “Show me the bank records of a visit to D.C. and I’ll show you a radical white supremacist insurrectionist who needs to be dragged in for questioning.” After all, that’s what happened to this man.
If you’re not terrified right now — whether or not you were anywhere near D.C. — you’re not reading the situation right. What we’re witnessing the federal government’s police power and the corporate world’s information power coming together to perform a complete end-run around the United States Constitution.
As preternaturally invasive and freedom-killing as our current “progressive” government and its bureaucracies have grown to become since the New Deal, what our friend Andrea Widburg stated, emphasis mine, is the birth of a tyranny that is orders of magnitude more thoroughly all-encompassing, powerful and malignant as to make even the most repressive regimes on earth seem like comparative pushovers. Certainly, corrupted law enforcement agencies will be a part of the apparatus of coercion, but as you can deduce, will play only a supporting role, the populace getting “sporty” at some time notwithstanding. Forget the phony Reichstag Fire of January 6th. The information that millions of us blindly coughed up not just on social(ist) media but everywhere over the past 25-30 years since the burgeoning of the digital age has not only been monetized by the neo-maxi-zoom-dweebies of the Billionaire Soys Club (imagine if they had to pay royalites), but is to be used as the ultimate tool of coercion and submission. If, or perhaps when we abolish cash and institute digital currency, anything and everything you purchase will be compiled, indexed, filed, numbered, referenced and cross-referenced for anything “troubling.” Not just cigarettes, booze or even porn. But firearms, ammo, an American flag, a contribution to B’nai Brith, a subscription to the Limbaugh Letter, hitting the AOS or CJN tip jar etc. etc. And when you want to buy a house, a car or health insurance (assuming it’s still allowed) you might get a little note from some apparatchik stating you have to turn over all your weapons since “owning firearms is dangerous to your health.”
This is what happens when two to three generations of our children are brainwashed all day and every day from kindergarten through post-graduate. You don’t need a Secret Police when potentially anyone including your own family members will do that job for free in order to “stop white supremacy” or “save the planet.”
C.S. Lewis nailed it:
“Of all the tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under the omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber barons cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”
Have a good weekend.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “There is indeed a fight underway for the future of the Republican Party, but it’s not about QAnon conspiracy theories or crackpot lawmakers.” The QAnon Takeover of the GOP is a Fantasy of Corporate Media and Democrats
- Dennis Prager: “The lie about American ’empire’ — and about Vietnamese freedom.” Trip to Vietnam Reconfirmed my Hatred of Communism
- “After a century of ‘progressive democracy,’ we have a large bloc of voters who accept political ‘corrections’ like: men and women are interchangeable, children are the property of the state, unwanted babies are junk, and white skin is evil.” The “Democratic” Transformation of America
CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH, TRUMP POST-PRESIDENCY IMPEACHMENT
- “The Bank has gone through its records to help the government locate people who might have attended the January 6 rally.” Bank of America is Working with the FBI to Hunt Down Trump Supporters
- “We are now being told that Officer Brian Sicknick was not killed with a fire extinguisher during last month’s Capitol Hill riot. Which means… Once again, we are being taught the lesson that everything the establishment media report eventually ends up being exposed as a big fat lie.” Investigators Say Blunt Force Trauma Did Not Kill Officer Sicknick at Capitol Riot
- “We are in receipt of your latest public relations stunt. As you certainly know, there is no such thing as a negative inference in this unconstitutional proceeding. Your letter only confirms what is known to everyone: you cannot prove your allegations against the 45th President of the United States, who is now a private citizen.” Trump Team Rejects Offer to Testify at Impeachment Trial
- “Waters even launched a new conspiracy theory by alleging, without evidence, that Trump had “advance planning about the invasion” at the Capitol.” (this filthy, crooked slag deserves to be horsewhipped, rhetorically speaking – jjs) CUCKOO: Mikvah Waters Says Trump “Should Be Charged With Premeditated Murder”
- Raheem Kassam: “While no one doubted her sexual assault story, nor would wish that experience on anyone, the link to January 6th made many scratch their heads.” (I have my doubts; look close enough and the “Sealy Posturepedic” logo is imprinted on her forehead – jjs) Titty Caca AOC’s “Big Lie”
- Sick distemper tyrannus. Malig-Nancy Pelosi: “Why Bother” With Impeachment? “Ask Abraham Lincoln, Ask Anyone Who Cares About Our Democracy”
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- “Except to those seeking an excuse to turn the national security apparatus on American citizens, the Capitol riot was not equivalent to the horror of 9/11.” No, We Shouldn’t Launch a “War On Terror” Against Trump Voters
- “They return to the repression they favored as youth.” John Brennan and the Aging Radicals
- “Healthy democracies don’t label the opposition ‘terrorists’ and eliminate basic civil liberties.” The Deep State Thinks Trump Supporters Are the New Al-Qaeda
- “What’s happening to conservatives in ordinary neighborhoods across America should disturb everyone.” They Escaped Totalitarianism Twice, Only to See it Again in America
- Julie Kelly: “While official Washington fixates on the plight of an anti-Putin Russian political dissident, American supporters of Donald Trump are facing persecution and prosecution here at home.” America’s Political Prisoners First
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “The terms of the book deal were ‘not disclosed,’ but the presumed influx of cash could not have come at a better time for the renegade scion, who has been forced to sit idly by as Kamala Harris’ [meesekeit] niece and stepdaughter, as well as his uncle, Frank Biden, rake in the dough.” Hunter Biden Cashes In with Book Deal as Career Prospects Dwindle, Child Support Payments Mount
- A hearty fuck you to the 11 GOP traitors including NY frosh Nicole Maliotakis for being “bipartisan” in the purge. Malig-Nancy Pelosi, Democrats Eject Marjorie Taylor Greene from House Committees
- “Condos is far from the only Democrat official vying to make universal vote-by-mail a permanent staple of U.S. elections. Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) and Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR) introduced a bill last week to expand “Oregon-style” mail-in voting nationwide.”Vermont Secretary of State Pushing to Make Universal Vote-by-Mail Permanent
- “A GOP win would reduce Dem majority in House to single digits.” Attorneys For Trailing Democrat Candidate Claim (get this) Voting Machine Count “Errors”
- “I just think it would be nice in the spirit of national unity and national pride, which I know we all aspire to do to a greater extent, that at the beginning of each meeting, the chair — or one of the designees of the chair — would have the opportunity to lead us in the Pledge of Allegiance.” Shuffling Colostomy Bag Jerry Nadler Deems Matt Gaetz Idea to Say Pledge at Hearings “Unnecessary”
- A heritage of what, cowardice and fecklessness? Former Vice President Mike Pence Joins Heritage Foundation
- “At the time of publication, 1.4 million Californians have signed a petition to recall Newsom.” Gavin Newsom Less Than 100,000 Signatures Away From Facing Recall Election
- “This Congress is likely to pass fewer bills of consequence than in the past 20 years, leaving the Biden administration to rule by ‘pen’ and ‘phone.'” Why Joe Biden Will Probably Do More Than Congress Does in the Next Two Years
- “If the ordinary citizen, who loves freedom and exhibits the virtues of citizenship necessary to uphold it, is the ‘foundation of democracy,’ then the battered foundation holds still.” The True “Citadel of Democracy” Is Not the Capitol. It’s You
- One book, Rules for Radicals and the Beatles’ “I Me Mine” on a continuous loop over the PA.$500 Million Obama Presidential Library Will Finally Break Ground in Chicago in 2021
- “When the left-wing union tried to gin up some publicity by threatening Trump, the best president ever sent them an epic response.” Trump’s Response to the Screen Actors Guild Shows He’s Still Got It
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- Not to worry, vinegar tits. Dominion will show up for them. Susan Sarandon Rips Democrats for Failure on Stimulus Checks: Don’t Be Surprised When Voters Don’t Show Up in 2022
- “After rejecting moderate Republicans’ overtures, Democrats are left with legislation that’s a debt-busting economic disaster.” Dems’ Chinese COVID-19 Bill is a Grab-Bag of Leftist Goodies — Not Stimulus
- “Did you think Biden’s [junta] would stick to planes, trains, and federal property?” CDC Requires Masks on People on All Modes of Transportation, Including Rideshares
- Think of it as a way for regime enforcers to easily identify who has and has not been brainwashed. XiNN: Consider Masks “Your New Best Friend” to “Cherish and Appreciate for a Good, Long Time”
- “Congress should investigate whether the delay in approval is justified.” Is it Time to Approve the AstraZeneca Vaccine?
- “The city government of Philadelphia has been corrupt for a long time, but at least they used to get things done. Now, they can’t even meet that low bar.” Philadelphia’s Failure on Vaccines is a National Disgrace
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Thanks to the SPLC classifying conservative organizations under a sweeping ‘hate group’ label, these groups are now being blackballed.” SPLC’s Partisan “Hate Group” Label for Judeo-Christian Organizations Threatens to Scare Donors Away
- “The SPLC has long pushed leftist activism in schools through the Teaching Tolerance program, but this explicit call to ‘reimagine’ the education system and use it to ‘wield power’ seems brazen, even for an organization infamous for its ‘hate’ fundraising scam and its routine defamation.” The SPLC’s Horrifying Plan for Your Children’s Schools
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- “Before being released, each illegal must be tested for the coronavirus. Charity organizations and illegal immigration advocates are scrambling to try and test the border-jumpers as quickly as possible so they can be released into their new homes.” Biden Reinstitutes “Catch and Release” Along Texas-Mexico Border, Inviting Chaos and Disaster
- “Those Democrats include Sens. Krysten Sinema (D-AZ), Mark Kelly (D-AZ), Debbie Stabenow (D-MI), Gary Peters (D-MI), John Hickenlooper (D-CO), Maggie Hassan (D-NH), Jon Tester (D-MT), and Joe Manchin (D-WV).” Swing State Democrats Join Senate Republicans to Block Stimulus Checks for Illegal Aliens
- “Also cheering the impending spike in refugee resettlement is the United Nations’ (UN) Refugee Agency, which advocates for mass migration across the globe.” Taxpayer-Funded Refugee Contractors Cheer Joe Biden Surging Refugee Resettlement by 960%
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “In recent months, Mr. Zucker reportedly had tensions with his newly appointed boss Jason Killar, the chief executive of WarnerMedia.” XiNN President Jeff Zucker Stepping Down at the End of the Year
- “If this NYU report is any indication — and I have no doubt that it will be used far and wide as justification to further silence us — we will henceforth be accused of trading in ‘disinformation’ any time we dare to complain about anti-conservative media bias — based on the flimsiest of arguments and data that the researchers admit is inconclusive and not ‘granular’ enough.” Social Media Bias Just Got Even More Orwellian
- “Do you actually believe that someone else was on the side of free speech and me, from the… Dan Bongino Show, would get involved with a company that was fighting against free speech? You’d have to be an imbecile to believe that.” Dan Bongino Spits the Truth on Why Parler CEO Was Fired
- “Mike Lindell’s targeting by Newsweek, Twitter, and other publishers is meant to serve as an example of what happens when anyone challenges the moral shortcomings in the Left’s corrupt message.” Are We Headed for a “Digital Dachau?” (I saw Digital Dachau open for Spandau Ballet at the Nassau Coliseum in ’84)
- “If conservatives want to preserve access to the online infrastructure of commerce and speech, they’re going to have to break up Big Tech.” It’s Time for Conservatives to Take on Big Tech Tyrants. Here’s How
- “They’re coming for you next: Congressional Democrats and the Biden [junta] have been on a campaign to fire a recently hired civil servant because he had previously been a Republican political appointee.” Today’s Blacklisted American: Democrats Working to Fire Civil Servant
- “…one background check doesn’t equal one gun bought. It’s very likely that multiples were bought. If even a quarter of those who ran a background check purchased multiple guns, then the 4.3 million is far below the conservative estimate of new guns that are now owned by the American people.” January Firearm Sales Skyrocketed After World’s Best Weapons Salesmen, the Democrats, Took Office (emphasis on the word “took” – jjs)
- Margot Cleveland: “Church leaders now must make a choice: Either condemn Joe Biden’s pro-abortion governance or become complicit in the president’s scandalous support of abortion.” Joe Biden’s Unrepentant Abortion Policies Are Grounds for Excommunication
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Matt Duss, central to the anti-Israel movement, may be headed to Foggy Bottom.” Report: Anti-Israel Activist Heading to Biden State Dept.
- “Trump’s deals with Israel and others could have remade the Middle East map.” Biden Won’t Follow Trump’s Path to Middle East Peace
- “The doctor actually died of a heart attack, because he had a really stressful job and he actually lost people who were close to him.” (Rock Creek in Russian is Gorky – jjs) Doctor Who Treated Alexei Navalny After Poisoning Dead at 55: Reports
- “Human rights activists have called on democratic governments to boycott the games due to growing evidence of China’s brutal repression of the Uighur people.” Canadian Olympic Committee Warns Athletes Not to Criticize China
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Will ‘Big Guy’ Joe Biden come through for the ‘not bad folks’ of Communist China?” Biden’s Chinada Challenge
- “Ironically, the big problem is that China is inexorably becoming a smaller country.” China Has a Very Big Problem
- “Now, will Biden repeat his Obama-era mistakes?” Trump Was Right: Cuba Belongs on the U.S. Terror List
- “The facts relate to a foiled attack on a conference of an Iranian opposition group in Villepinte (near Paris) on June 30, 2018. Thousands of people were present at this conference, including a number of international (political) personalities.” Belgian Court: Iranian Diplomat, 3 Others, Guilty of Attempted Terrorist Murder in Thwarted 2018 Attack in Paris
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The intent is to reinforce the [Pentagon’s] policies and values with respect to this sort of behavior and to have a dialogue with the men and women of the force and to get their views on what they are seeing at their level.” (the intent is to purge the ranks top to bottom of anyone who takes their oath to the Constitution seriously – jjs) Defense Secretary to Order a Military-Wide Stand Down to Address “Extremism”
- “According to the Department of Justice, Yang’s charges include six counts of wire fraud and four counts of making false statements to an agency of the United States.” Chinese Professor Took Millions From NIH While Failing To Disclose Chinese Communist Party Ties
- “A disturbing glance at Dr. Hjalti Mar Bjornsson’s emergency ‘treatment.” Robert Spencer’s Ordeal in Iceland
NOTE: The link is damaged/corrupted. Go to frontpagemag.com and scroll to find the article.
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “Boston mayor Marty Walsh said that the workers left unemployed by environmental regulations would be able to transfer their skills to the ‘new economy.'” (Build Back Barter-town! – jjs) Labor Nominee Dismisses Job Losses from Biden’s Economic Plan
- “There are recalls for automobiles. There ought to be one for economists.” Krugman’s Minimum Wage Law Support is an Attack on American Workers
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Big time Leftists. Good. McKinsey & Co. Reaches $573 Million Settlement Over Role in Opioid Crisis
- Daniel Greenfield: “Democrats occupy D.C. while their own people die every day.” 150 People Were Shot in Chicago Since Illinois Sent the National Guard to D.C.
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- “The crisis is out of control and no one wants to talk about it.” Tragic First-Person Accounts of the Effects of Chinese COVID-19 School Closures on Children
- She’ll circle jerk back to you on that… Jen Psaki Dodges a Question About Whether the Biden Junta Would Stand Up to Teachers Unions
- “Enough is enough.” (…we got rid of Trump so get your asses back in the classes! – jjs)Chicago Mayor Demands Teachers Return to Work in Fiery Speech
- “[Quote-unquote so-called] ‘President’ Biden’s early actions suggest that he’ll back teachers’ unions against a growing consensus in favor of school choice.” Unity or Union Loyalty?
- “This is hurting the mental health of our kids and our families.” City of San Francisco Sues Its School District for Not Even Having a Plan to Reopen Schools
- “The city’s school board is busy stripping the names of public schools that honor Lincoln, Washington, and others, even as it refuses to reopen its classrooms.” Canceling San Francisco
- “Philosophy professor and Freedom Center Shillman Fellow slandered as being ‘violently transphobic.'” High-Tech Lynching at DePaul
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with “The uncertainty of science: Scientists have proposed a new explanation for explaining the Martian seasonal streaks called recurring slope lineae that appear each spring and then fade over time.” New Theory Behind Martian Seasonal Streaks
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- “After four years of silence from the legacy media on the matter, it’s time to take stock of how the Trump administration helped the environment.” Under Trump, Americans Breathed the Cleanest Air in U.S. History, and Other Environmental Wins the Biden Administration Deleted
- “As the Biden [junta] moves to suspend oil and gas leasing on federal land, the state of Washington may soon outlaw gasoline cars by 2030.” Washington State Bill Would Ban Gas Cars in 10 Years, Other Blue States Following Suit
- “[Quote-unquote so-called] ‘President’ Biden’s war on fracking will raise electricity prices while accomplishing nothing on climate.” Climate Change Follies
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “Baseless propaganda.” Critics Slam ACLU for Claiming Biological Men Have No Advantage Over Women in Sports
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The left does not believe in the role of nation and nation states or identity. They wish to replace traditional values and identity with a new identity, stripped of heritage. We have seen several attempts at this in history.” Hungary’s Minister for Family: “Rejecting Family Values and Promoting Immigration Go Hand in Hand”
- “James Corden getting nominated as a straight guy playing a gay guy in a critically panned, vampish, stereotypical, borderline offensive portrayal that nearly wrecked the whole musical is proof that there’s no justice.” LGBTQ Critics Denounce James Corden’s Golden Globe Nomination
- “The song is the number one download on iTunes today and has over 3.6 million views on YouTube since January 29th. Take a listen if you are feeling a little frustrated right now. Don’t be surprised if you start nodding your head even if hip hop is not your favorite genre.”“Fake Woke” – Tom MacDonald SHREDS Cancel Culture. A Must Listen Even If Hip Hop Isn’t Your Thing
- “The Hateful” vs. “The Kind” A Letter from the Middle to the Left about Healing and Unity
HITHER & YON
- “The 1988 Italian classic captures the allure, and danger, of the theatrical experience.” Why All Movie Lovers Need to Watch Cinema Paradiso
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.