Good morning, kids. Wednesday and the farcical debasement of the rule of law and any semblance of justice, political comity and fairness that were (or what we chose to believe) the hallmarks of the American way is the top story. And honestly, I could not really care less about it. About the only useful things yesterday’s proceedings demonstrated were the complete immorality and criminality of the Democrat-run junta and yet more confirmation in the form of the six GOP Senators who voted to declare this sham kosher as confederates of the aforementioned tyrants now ruling the nation (for lack of a better word).
Merkin-pated louse Jamie Raskin farting out all he likes about how impeaching a private citizen and removing him from an office he no longer holds is completely constitutional does not and never will make it so. Add into the mix the doctored tapes of the “riot,” the omission of PIEOTUS Trump’s own words, which never once urged anyone to be anything but peaceful and respectful, and the fact that the foul fossilized Patrick Leahy is acting as both the judge and a key prosecutor in the trial and the whole thing just reeks to high heaven. Well, congratulations fools; you’re about to turn Donald Trump into a cross between Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela to about 200 million very angry people. And that anger will blossom into a taste for vengeance once energy is no longer cheap, work no longer available, food no longer plentiful, and our mouths rhetorically (or otherwise) wired shut to silence our displeasure.
All of this is also sadly revelatory about where we are as a society. The last vestiges of America as founded were mortally wounded on the night of November 3rd, finished off on January 6th and cremated on January 20th. We’re now at the salting-of-the-earth-where-it-once-stood-phase, not only with this but with the purging from the public square anyone and anything that dares oppose our subjugation at the hands of the globalists and ultimately the Red Chinese.
On that score, one of the more troubling actions is the complete purging of the military on the pretext of weeding out so-called “white supremacists” in the ranks. Translation, anyone who would swear allegiance to the Constitution of the nation formerly know as the United States of America and refuse to carry out any order that contravenes the letter and spirit of that document.
One of Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s first actions after confirmation has been to order a “60 day stand down” to combat extremism. This follows the widespread and mostly baseless establishment fantasy that “right-wing extremists” and “white supremacists” are running rampant and pose some immediate threat to the country.
The details and definitions will ultimately determine whether this campaign is a sensible one that is in keeping with the Constitution or ends up being a purge of the overwhelmingly conservative ranks of the military. No reasonable person would object to removing dangerous and disloyal people from the service, but such a limited goal is distinct from punishing those with merely dissenting and idiosyncratic views. For example, a recent briefing among the Army’s Special Forces singled out Pepe the Frog and the Gadsden Flag as signs of extremism. These popular symbols — one an historical American flag — are widely embraced among the mainstream Right…
… Rural, white, conservative, and Christian American men make up the bulk of America’s warrior class. They predominate in dangerous combat units, and intergenerational traditions of service are common. In spite of these traditions, the message from the culture, as well as political leaders, to such people is plain: Your day is done. You will be second-class citizens. And you are suspect.
What will happen to the American military if this warrior class chooses not to serve a political regime that labels them obstacles to the goals of equity and inclusion? What will motivate them if such service becomes morally ambiguous and less supported within their own communities?…
…While all the talk of a “coming civil war” is frequently overwrought, it is undeniable that the country is wracked by partisan disagreements, and that the party in power has stated rather explicitly that it believes it is facing some kind of insurgency.
The most elementary principle of counterinsurgency is that force alone cannot succeed. A government under pressure must address the grievances of the insurgents and their communities — i.e., win “hearts and minds.” Tightening the screws as hard as possible ends up being counterproductive, as regime overreach creates new insurgents motivated by a combination of revenge and hopelessness.
An increasingly hostile ruling class, who conceive of themselves as occupying a disloyal, irredentist America, is, unfortunately, a formula for weakness abroad and conflict at home.
This is perhaps one of the more frightening developments since the rigged election and the overthrow of the government. And that’s saying something because every single part of the massive Leviathan that controls our lives is being dismantled, rejiggered and put on steroids. Now that said, it seems to me that the Marxist Junta is in a real pickle with this. On one hand, the old guard greedy power mad goons like Malig-Nancy Pelosi as well as the GOP-e warmongers like Liz-Ard Cheney are in bed with the military industrial complex; they need endless wars to keep the defense contractors in the chips and donating on K-Street. But on the other, the hardcore full-on freaks of the Code Pinko set have a traditional hate on for anything and everything military.
So, if the ranks are purged of experienced and competent soldiers and officers, there still aren’t enough transexual freaks looking for a headline or Shillsbury Doughboy Vindmans to take their place. Will it be the Democrats who push for a draft? That would be hilarious, were I not right now weeping for the nation formerly known as the USA.
As far as the seeds of an anti-regime insurrectionist army, there are already 200 million citizens armed with two to three times as many firearms and who knows how much ammunition. I think that that is what keeps the Enemy Junta up at night. If a cadre of purged officers like Mike Flynn were ever able to organize even a fraction of that number…
I think I just gave myself a stiffie.
ABOVE THE FOLD, BREAKING, NOTEWORTHY
- “The Tribune also pointed out that bomb went off at the Allina Clinic approximately 30 minutes after the shots were fired. The blast was strong enough to force emergency responders ‘to leave the clinic parking lot and set up farther away.'” Multiple Wounded After Gunshots, Bomb at Minnesota Clinic
- “The societal effects of the university [Chinese] COVID power grab will be felt when students leave college and enter the workforce.” Universities’ Insane Chinese COVID Rules and Snitch Culture Are Training the Next Generation to Embrace Totalitarianism
- “An increasingly hostile ruling class, who conceive of themselves as occupying a disloyal, irredentist America, is a formula for weakness abroad and conflict at home.” The Coming Military Purge
TRUMP POST-PRESIDENCY SOVIET SHOW TRIAL/IMPEACHMENT
- “Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) had voted against the trial in January but switched his vote on Tuesday. It seems the four hours of argument actually did convince one Republican to change his mind.” Six Republicans Join Democrats in Ruling Trump Impeachment Trial Constitutional
- “This unprecedented effort by the Democrats is about nothing more than trying to disqualify their political opposition.” Impeachment Trial Redux
- “Democrats are pursuing a second, politically motivated impeachment against now-citizen Donald Trump.” Dems’ Sham Trump Impeachment: An Unconstitutional Abuse of Power
- An Industrial Blight and Malice production… Democrats Present “Doctored” Video of Capitol Riot During Trump Impeachment Trial
- “Act I of Political Theater Part 2.” Impeachment Trial: Trump Lawyers Present Arguments on Constitutionality of the Trial
- “It’s an encroachment on private citizens’ rights and the powers of the executive branch.”Trump’s Impeachment Sets a Dangerous Precedent
- “Democrats invoked the words of legal analyst Jonathan Turley in their opening statement on the second impeachment of President Donald J. Trump. The only problem? Turley says they’ve misrepresented him as a result of a falsehood perpetuated (and uncorrected) during a CNN interview. ” Dem Impeachment Case Leans on Legal Scholar Who Says Their Use of His Position is Based on Erroneous XiNN Claim
- “Lead House impeachment manager Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD), who objected to the certification of 2017 election results, and promised to impeach President Donald Trump as soon as he took office, argued Tuesday that is constitutional to impeach a former president.”Democrats Argue Impeachment of Former President is Constitutional
- Jeffrey Lord: “Calls rise to censure or expel Schumer, Waters, others.” The Democrats’ Impeachment Gambit Backfires
- “The Democrats’ political drama, which is playing out in the Senate, is useful for distinguishing the good guys from the bad guys (and Trump isn’t the bad guy).” News from the Potemkin Impeachment
* * * * *
- Robert Spencer: “Even worse, in his windy piece, Collinson never finds time to quote Trump saying: ‘I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.’ How this supposedly mindless, programmed mob is supposed to have understood ‘peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard’ as ‘storm the Capitol and terrify AOC in the next building over’ is unclear. Doubtless, only superior minds such as those of Collinson, Schumer, and their ilk can explain it.” As New Impeachment Show Trial Begins, XiNN Plays Judge, Jury, and Executioner
- “Impeachment, as you seem to have noticed, is an utterly political undertaking… The Senate can do basically whatever it wants,” Hume insisted, wondering if the next political stunt would be to try “to convict a long-ago president… I don’t think you can rule it out.”“You Cannot Overstate the Loathing”: Brit Hume Says Impeachment is “Half-Baked” But Based on Hatred for Trump
- Michael Goodwin: “Having beaten him once, you might think the Dems would no longer be afraid of Trump. But they are, which is why they are desperate to keep him off the 2024 ballot. They probably won’t succeed but their endless effort to find a mechanism reveals their fear.” With Acquittal a Foregone Conclusion, the Real Drama is What Trump Does Next
CAPITOL HILL BLACK WEDNESDAY PROTEST AFTERMATH
- If enacted, the questionnaire would “include questions regarding an individual’s membership in, or association with, organizations spreading conspiracy theories regarding the Government and participation in the activities occurring at the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021.” Dems Intro Bill to Stop Gov’t Hiring People They Say Have “Spread Conspiracy Theories” — No Mention of Russiagate
- “…singling out Parler seems more about who their users were than any dereliction of duty from the company.” House Democrat’s Obsession With Parler Does Not Reflect the Reality of January 6th
CIVIL WAR 2.0: LEFTIST PERSECUTIONS, AMERICAN DISSOLUTION
- Despite the department’s warnings that violent, vengeful Trump supporting mobs might descend upon the Super Bowl, the event went off without any “right wing extremism.” DHS-Issued Warning of Trump-Supporter Violence Falls Flatter than Chiefs
- “Trump’s attorneys have issued a letter to the town’s attorney, noting that the agreement does not explicitly say the owner of Mar-a-Lago cannot live on the property and suggesting that, if the former president’s presence at Mar-a-Lago is a problem, neighbors and members of the council should have challenged Trump’s right to reside there before now.” Palm Beach Officials Considering a Bid From Trump’s Neighbors to Evict Former President from Mar-A-Lago Estate
- “Galien David has over 23,000 followers on the platform which claims in its own rules: You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people. We also prohibit the glorification of violence.” Verified Twitter User Gailen David Calls Violent Attack of Senator Rand Paul “A National Treasure”
- “DOJ traditionally avoids switching sides in Supreme Court cases between administrations.”Sheldon Whorehouse Pushes Justice Dept. to Support Controversial Donor Disclosure Rule
- In Axios’ Feb. 9 newsletter, the writer calls for “keeping extremists out of the institutions where they could do the greatest damage.” Axios Calls For “Deprogramming” and Censoring America’s Republican “Extremists”
- “Democrats are going to keep swinging until they have compliance. Until they have obedience. Until dissent is eradicated. Until the undesirables are silenced or destroyed.”Don’t Be the First to Stop Clapping
BIDEN CRIME FAMILY REVELATIONS
- “Krein serves as StartUp Health’s chief medical officer. He oversees the company’s investments ‘in hundreds of companies, including some hoping to break through with the federal agencies battling the global coronavirus pandemic.'” ABC News Confirms Peter Schweizer’s Biden Expose on Family Corruption Involving Son-in-Law Howard Krein
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST & RINO SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- “Tanden, who heads the left-leaning think tank Center for American Progress, solicited millions from Wall Street and Silicon Valley during her tenure and was widely criticized by Republicans and some Democrats following her nomination. While questioning Tanden, Hawley focused on those donations and her stance on technology companies and their growing power.” Josh Hawley Presses Neera Tanden Over Corporate Donations, Ties
- “The bizarre fundraising attempt comes as Bustos fights to cling to her House seat — after winning reelection by more than 20 percentage points in both 2016 and 2018, she won reelection this November by only about 12,000 votes.” Dem Cheri Bustos Diverts Post Office Aid Cash to Own Campaign
- “Perhaps this is yet another example of the team-left motto: do as I say, not as I do.” House Dems Backing $15 Minimum Wage Paid Their Own Employees Less
- In the resolution, Sasse is accused of “dismissing the legitimate concerns” regarding allegations of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election. The resolution also takes aim at Sasse for his conduct toward Trump, saying he failed to “respect the high office of the President of the United States.” Lincoln County, NE GOP Party Votes to Censure Ben Sasse-hole
- “Cassidy and fellow Republican Sens. Susan Collins (ME), Lisa Murkowski (AK), Mitt Romney (UT), and Ben Sasse (NE) voted with Democrats to allow the trial to proceed.” Louisiana GOP: “Profoundly Disappointed” in Sen. Bill Cassidy’s Vote in Support of Impeachment Constitutionality
- Despite Biden’s use of the executive branch to bypass the legislature since [seizing power] — after reaching the White House while calling for national unity — the new president has continued to add to this list.” Biden Has Now Signed 52 Executive Orders and Actions in First 20 Days in Office
- “In just 11 short days the guy who supposedly got 81 million votes from his basement in Delaware has quite literally ruined America.” Captain Joe Plays “Ruin That Country!”
- On Day 17, “Biden’s first immigration crisis” is here — but isn’t that exactly what he ordered? Also — wait until you see how “popular” Joe Biden is on YouTube (yes, still). On Day 17, Joe Biden Read From a Script For His “Phone Call With an Ordinary American”
- “A petition to recall California Gov. Gavin Newsom following a year of his strict [Chinese] COVID-19 lockdowns and restrictions is gaining traction throughout the state, leading many to believe the Democrat has reason to worry.” (let me know when they replace him and the enire state legislature with all Reagans – jjs) Californians Are Awfully Close to Triggering a Recall Vote on California Chinese COVID Tyrant Gov. Gavin Newsom
- “Gavin Newsom might not be the only Golden State politician facing a reckoning.” Recall Fever in California
- “Party leaders expelling anyone who disagrees as a ‘threat to democracy’ will not end conspiracy theories. It will only encourage them.” Marjorie Taylor Greene Has Become a Scapegoat for Ruling Class Failures
- “Public duties should be seen as George Washington saw them — a tremendous personal inconvenience to be undertaken with reluctance. Special privileges should be abhorred.”Congress vs. Normal People
- “He exposed endemic corruption in the DC cesspool.” Donald Trump Was America’s Whistleblower-In-Chief
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- WHO you gonna believe, them or their slanted view eyes… WHO Panel Says Chinese COVID Lab Leak Theory “Extremely Unlikely,” Not Worth Exploring Further
- “It’s been clear from the pandemic’s start that WHO is in Beijing’s pocket, actively working to help cover up the Chinese Communist Party’s misdeeds. And now, per Embarek, discouraging any investigation into whether the virus escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.”WHO’s Latest China Virus Whitewash
- “‘When the government says on television that it’s ‘preventable and controllable,’ and when experts say there’s no human-to-human transmission, many ordinary people believe them.'”PBS Documentary Pulls Back Curtain On China’s Deadly Chinese COVID Cover-Up(surprisingly honest coverage from of all places PBS – jjs)
- Dennis Prager: “At a great price, we have learned that ‘follow the science’ and ‘follow the scientists’ are not the same thing. We have followed the latter off a cliff.” How Many Americans Has the American Medical Establishment Killed?
- “This is not the first time Psaki has appeared to walk back some of Biden’s initial campaign promises.” (and you can bet your bollocks to a barn dance it won’t be the last – jjs) Jen Piss-Hockey Walks Back Biden’s Promise to Open Schools in 100 Days: “Some Teaching” in Classrooms “at Least One Day Per Week”
- “On the other hand, West Virginia crushed the rollout.” Blue-State Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plagued With Problems
- “The only person that’s hot… is Castro,” Pitbull added. “He’s going, ‘Y’all did it with a virus? Shit. Y’all took over the world with a virus? You’ve got to be kidding me.'” Chinese COVID-19 Lockdowns Bear an Eerily Similarity to Castro’s Communism, Cuban American Warns
- “Britain’s rollout far outpaces that of the EU.” A Tale of Two Vaccine Programs
OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM, ANTI-CHRISTIANITY
- “Matt Duss accused pro-Israel Democrats of ‘defending systemic racist violence against Palestinians.'” Rumored Biden State Dept. Pick Savaged Biden’s Approach to the Middle East
AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
- The Court still finds the freeze would cause “irreparable harm” to Texas. Judge Extends His Suspension of Biden’s Deportation Freeze
- One of Pelosi’s Spark-of-Divinity boys. Deported Sex Offender Found Hiding in 138-Migrant Group at Border Checkpoint
- “[Quote-unquote so-called] ‘President’ Biden’s immigration agenda will be a disaster for working-class Americans.” Come One, Come All
- “Hardly a day goes by without students at this or that university proclaiming that their school ‘sits on stolen land!’ Yet, leftists also demand unlimited illegal immigration. Why aren’t those arrivals ‘stealing’ land from the Native Americans?” Immigration and Insanity
FIRST AMENDMENT ISSUES, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, MEDIA, BIG BROTHER TECH
- “BlockNYT app bars 800 Times reporters from Twitter feed.” Tech Community Turns Against the New York Times
- “Hannah-Jones came under fire for posting a screenshot of this reporter’s cell phone number on Twitter in response to an inquiry regarding Donald McNeil’s ouster from the Times.“Nikole Hannah-Jones Scrubs Social Media After Doxxing Free Beacon Reporter
- “Hannah-Jones is a staff reporter. She’s evidently having a toxic effect on the work culture there. Why the Times allows her to wield so much power is quite mysterious. (these days, firing a black female militant with Krylon hair would be an ill-advised business decision – jjs)By Her Own Standards, Nikole Hannah-Jones Should Be Fired From the New York Times
- “The browser, called ‘The New Internet,’ allows users to comment on any website without being censored, banned or de-platformed, CEO Elizabeth Heng said in a recent interview.”Entrepreneur Launches New Browser with No Censorship to Promote Free Speech
- “McCammond, 27, had covered Biden’s presidential campaign in 2019 and 2020 and got to know Ducklo, the then-candidate’s press secretary. At the time, McCammond was in a relationship and Ducklo was “super single.” Axios Reporter Hid Relationship With Top Biden Staffer Throughout Campaign
- “An Axios reporter’s relationship with a Biden White House staffer began raising eyebrows over ethics concerns after it was disclosed by Politico Tuesday.” Axios Reporter Dating White House Staffer Still Covers Biden — And Covers For Him Too
- “Once upon a time, Google attempted to conceal its censorship of search. Alphabet CEO Sundar Pichai insisted, under oath before congress, that the company does not ‘manually intervene on any particular search result,’ a statement that one of Google’s own former employees said was a lie.” Google Quietly Escalates Manual Search Censorship
- “They’re coming for you next: The list of Americans whom the left and Democrat Party wish to blacklist just keeps getting longer. Now, in league with its chief slander organization, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), any Republican politician who wanted an investigation into the numerous and often very credible allegations of fraud and vote tampering in the November presidential election has been slated for cancelling and the destruction of their lives.” Today’s Blacklisted Americans: All Republicans Who Questioned the November Election Count
- “State will allow residents to carry concealed guns without permit.” (Pee-Air Defecto will pee his undies over this – jjs) Utah Axes Gun-Permit Requirement
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- “Moscow brings Israeli and Syrian officials together.” A Positive Step Amidst Syrian Chaos
- “They’re asking for trouble.” Biden’s Appointments Could Destroy Middle East Peace
- “How is it in the interest of Israel, America and the West?” Biden Administration’s Haste to Resume Aid to Palestinians
- “Although Biden is talking tough with China in public, his policies are already quietly giving Beijing the upper hand in climate negotiations.” Joe Biden’s Climate Change China Crisis
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- “The Biden [junta] continues its ‘War on Trump Supporters,’ this time targeting the military itself.” Military Pauses To Root Out “Extremists” and Other Enemies of the State
- Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo — a former CIA director who graduated #1 in his class at West Point Military Academy — warned last year that communist China “has taken advantage of America’s openness to undertake large scale and well-funded propaganda efforts and influence operations in this country.” Biden Drops Plan To Track Chinese Communist Influence In American Schools: Report
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- “…Trumka likely backed Biden because the Democrat supports the PRO Act. This legislation will severely weaken right-to-work laws and require workers who elect not to join a union to still pay the union fees and other costs.” Time “Shadow Campaign” Story Reveals That Union Leaders Betrayed Working Families in 2020
- “Environmental ideologues have now prevailed.” Labor Unions Slam Biden for Canceling Pipeline
- “Anyone foreseeing events to unexpectedly work out for the best, no need to buy bitcoin. For the rest, don’t act so shocked that some, perhaps soon to be many, people see danger ahead.” Bitcoin and Its Discontents: What Elon Musk is Telling Us
HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE
- “With Democrats in charge, reform always means spending more of Americans’ money.”What’s at Stake for Health Care and Welfare in Blue D.C.
EDUCATION, AND WHAT PASSES FOR IT
- Reed Spaulding IV, MD: “They continue to prize political power over education even as consensus emerges that school re-openings are safe.” Teachers Unions’ Unreasonable, Unscientific Chinese COVID Response
- “Lawmakers in Arkansas, Iowa, Mississippi, Missouri and South Dakota filed bills last month that, if enacted, would cut funding to K-12 schools and colleges that provide lessons derived from the award-winning project.” Republicans Filing State Bills to Cut Funding to Schools Teaching the 1619 Project
- “The bill would establish an online bank of media resources in the Colorado Department of Education from which teachers can learn how to build media literacy into their curriculum.” (I wonder if the Ace of Spades HQ will be included… – jjs) Democrat Lawmakers Push Bill to Teach Children Difference Between Fake and Credible Media
- “How does an elementary student have an honest, intellectual discussion about a police shooting?” Black Lives Matter Curriculum Is Bludgeoning Black History Month
- “The BLM high school curriculum offers a way to embed the activist group’s agenda in all subjects.” Exposing BLM’s Agenda-Driven K-12 Curriculum
- “Why it is school choice so rare in America, and non-existent in my hometown of Chicago?”School Choice is the Solution to Teachers Union Recalcitrance (that and decertifying the union and firing teachers who refuse to work – jjs)
- “Subsidizing the rich, screwing the poor, and paying off their donors as the quality of education plummets.” Canceling Student Loan Debt is the Worst Approach to the Crisis in Higher Education
- “America’s future leaders — literally signing away their freedoms.” (the future leaders are already here and in power – jjs) Prager U Video: Yale Students Want to Repeal the Constitution
ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY
- Our intrepid science reporter with, “Capitalism in space: According to a tweet by SpaceX founder Elon Musk, once the Starlink internet satellite constellation is operational and has a ‘reasonable well’ cash flow it will issue and IPO and become a publicly traded stock.” Musk: Starlink to Go Public Once Operational
RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, JUNK SCIENCE, LYSENKOISM
- Madness. Report: Reducing CO2 in Atmosphere Would Require Chinese COVID-Like Lockdowns for Decades
- “Soon, your car will drive you — if you can afford it. Otherwise, you’ll take the bus.” Ralph Nader’s “Safe” Transportation Plan: Pay More, Drive Less
- Daniel Greenfield: “Sometimes you have to destroy the environment to save the environment.” John Kerry Emitted 302 Tons of CO2 to Save the Planet
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY
- “I would just say that the president’s belief is that trans rights are human rights, and that’s why he signed that executive order,” Piss-Hockey said. Biden White House: Your Daughters’ College Prospects Don’t Matter Because “Trans Rights”
CULTURE WARS, NATIONAL SUICIDE
- “The American political spectrum that never was.” I’m Happy to Meet You in the Middle, Bruce — Any Idea Where It Is?
- “The time has come for us to say sayonara… (and die in a fire). Mark Cuban’s Mavericks Won’t Play National Anthem Anymore
- “‘Rebuild better’ the left says, suggesting a demolition of what we currently have. I say, start with Human Resources Departments.” Rebuild Better… But Rebuild What?
- “Yes, Gorilla Glue said their products were designed for ‘craft, home, auto or office projects,’ and not for ‘eyes, skin or clothing,’ but they never said anything about hair! Time to cash in!” If You Don’t Think Using “Gorilla Glue” as Hair Spray is Stupid, You’re Part of the Problem
- “If the establishment really wants black Americans to participate in the fight against [Chinese] COVID-19, it should support immigration and family policies that make it clear black Americans belong.” Chinese COVID-19 and the Deadly Legacy of Establishment Racism
- “It really isn’t about politics, but about power. They are the Borg. You will assimilate.”#BoardGamergate: SJW Coup of Board Game Industry in Progress!
HITHER & YON
- “The former head coach of the Chiefs had been fighting Alzheimer’s since 2014, and was recently moved to hospice care.” REPORT: Legendary NFL Coach Marty Schottenheimer Dies at the Age of 77
- Christian Toto: “Bradford Broyles shares how the indie satire (slightly) softened its socialist target.” Why Free Lunch Express Doesn’t Give Bernie the Baldwin-Trump Treatment
- “The coins, which were found back in 2019, date back to the time period in which Emperor Augustus ruled from 44 BC to 14 AD.” Hundreds of Silver Coins From the Time of Christ Found in Ancient Jug
- “She is very calm and she is looking forward to celebrating her 117th birthday on Thursday.”“Very Lucky”: 116-Year-Old French Nun, Europe’s Oldest Person, Beats Chinese COVID-19
NOTE: The opinions expressed in some links may or may not reflect my own. I include them because of their relevance to the discussion of a particular issue.